- The lead singer from Warrant? Really? He was a mess on Celebrity Fit Club.\
Not sure if I buy this story.
- yes. POLE.\
You don''t have to buy it. People always bitch here about no one ever naming names, so I posted. He''s still a mess.
- R2, if i was going to make something up, it would be much more exiting.
- OP, I think you''re pretty cool. Your willingness to share your encounter is appreciated. Did this happen in WEHO? There''s a lot of us "oldies and still stiff" in the WEHO area. %0D\
I wish I could meet someone like you:)
- I once grabbed Jani Lane''s cock.\
It was over his leather pants and at a concert where he came out into the crow riding on a roadie''s shoulders.\
But I still grabbed it.
did he mention me?
- I believe OP. If he was looking to troll he would have either named someone like Jake G, or Richard Simmons. I like most people had to google this dude.
- I find it utterly hard to believe that this paragon of masculinity could be gay or even bisexual.
- R5, In the Valley (I know, I know ..) I''m still here. It''s kind of hot posting while he''s in the other room sleepingh. Curious if he will sleep all night or if he will wake up, see me and think ''what the fuck have I done?'', or if (hopefully) he''ll want more.\
Should I just leave or crawl back in bed? Now I''m feeling kind of weird about all this. \
He has a beautiful place. Crazy fucker to have a stranger over though, while he''s passed out. Good thing I''m a nice guy. I''m tempted to go sit in the jacuzzi. Would that be strange?
- He was on Celebrity Fit Club in 2005. Shit, I didn''t realize it was that long ago. Maybe he''ll be on Celebrity Rehab next.
- It depends OP.%0D\
Where is the jacuzzi in relation to where he is?
- This is pretty doggone exciting if true. Course, if he wakes up and kills you we''ll all feel badly about, you know, the voyeurism of it all.
- R12, it''s outside in the pool, and away from where he is. I went out there and have no idea how to turn the damn thing back on anyway. I did grab another beer though. \
Thinking of leaving, but I kind of want to stay to see what happens. Not sure if he expects me to leave or what. Maybe to save being embarrassed later, I should just call it a night and go home.
- I believe you.%0D\
How did you meet him?%0D\
(I had a crush on him during my 80s/early 90s hair rock phase)
- I hope you got deloused, OP. That''s just nasty.
- What am I thinking, it''s early, I''m going back in there. R13, let''s hope for the best. I need to get laid again. He may not be the best looking guy, but the sex was fantastic.
- So give us some more details, OP. \
Specifically what did you and he do to/with each other?\
Btw, you''re not posting this using his computer, are you?
- You''re a whore, darlin''.
- Take pictures!
- I kind of believe you, OP. I mean, it''s not like ANYONE EVER had a sexual fantasy about Janie Fucking Lane. %0D\
I''m sure some dizzy cunt will chime in and say they did, but they are lying. Or just fucking crazy.
- Totally useless without pictures.
- OP, I hope you brought your own towel
Please be sure to sample the turkey meatballs on your way out
- Didn''t his ex- Cherry Pie just write 2 autobios about him? Someone please google or amazon if she said he was bi...\
OP I believe you but you better take mobile phone pix.
- The OP CAN''T be lying. Who would brag about sex with this:
- Tell us more OP!
- That didn''t go well. He''s fucking MARRIED. He flipped out and told me he "never does this", he was wasted, etc and told me to get the fuck out and never come back. What the fuck? Never come back? As if I was planning on coming over tomorrow night to take him on a date? He''s yelling and I was trying to get dressed and find my way out of the house at the same time as he''s following me. I think I knocked something off a table as I was running past. Oh my god, that was bad. \
And no, I didn''t post from his computer, I am posting from my phone. I didn''t take photos, but I was tempted. More than anything I would have loved to had his little bitch fit on video. He was pretty mean. \
R18, you name it. He was so much fun a few hours ago. Oh well. \
I''m home now with an aching hole and still have red marks on my wrists. I''m kind of bummed, he would have been fun to hook up with now and again.
- So where was wifey?
- How rude!
- I have no idea R28. Maybe he''s not even married, that''s just what he said. Hell, I didn''t know. Ugh, going to try and get some sleep. It''s so disappointing when something fun turns out this way. I should have just followed my instincts and gone home instead of going back in and waking him up.
- looking at r7''s picture, are you sure you didn''t just have sex with martina navratilova?
- [quote] He''s yelling and I was trying to get dressed and find my way out of the house at the same time as he''s following me. I think I knocked something off a table as I was running past.\
Is it wrong that I laughed at that? Picturing it in my mind is hilarious. OP, maybe it''s not funny now, but one day you''ll laugh about it.
what do you think you knocked off the table?
- R31, no one that has had sex with Martina has lived to tell about it.
Chris Evert, world''s worst tennis commentator
- Could be worse, OP. It could have been Falco.
- Or Pete Burns
- Or Meat Loaf.\
Does Jani still have really long Breck Girl hair?
- Did he have a big dick OP? \
He''s pretty hideous looking, hopefully he''s packing.
- You shoulda knocked something off a table ON PURPOSE once he flipped out on you.
- I guess that whole "lift your muu-muu and whisper ''Yum''" must have worked this time. \
I find it hilarious to imagine a drunken washed up rocker hollering and chasing Momma out of his house as he hops after her and tries to hitch up his pants ... Momma''s caftan billowing behind her and earrings jangling as she hoofs it out of some San Fernando split-level, knocking dusty late-80s framed album covers onto the floor as she hustles.
- I do know from following the blogs about rockers of yesteryear that Jani Lane is a RAGING alcoholic -- and I mean raging. \
He''s also from working-class Ohio and in his mid-forties -- not hard to imagine a musician of his era was closeted. \
OP wake your sorry ass up and tell us how you met??? Do you think he was a really drunk straight man? Or do you think he''s closeted? \
And what the hell did he do to your wrists?
- OP just what exactly did you do to try to awaken Mr. Lane for Round Two?\
Attempt to spoon him in an enveloping bear hug and whisper DOES THIS MAKE ME YOUR LOIS? in his ear?
- This thread was like DL''s very own version of "Rear Window". Thanks for the excitement, OP.
- That Falco thread was the funniest thread ever.\
Someone came sauntering onto DL proudly announcing they''d just gotten fucked by Falco of 80s fame -- until it was discovered that the real Falco had died in a car wreck several years prior.
- About Jani Lane
HI%E2%80%A6JANI LANE here! For the first time in my career I%E2%80%99m taking the time to write my own bio. Something always seems to get lost in the translation when you have a third party handle something so personal (names politely omitted) Anyway, since I%E2%80%99ve been known to write a thing or two%E2%80%A6here goes.
I was born Feb.1 1964 in Akron Ohio. My mother, Eileen Oswald, was a huge JFK fan and was heartbroken over the recent assassination. My father, Robert Oswald (no relation to Lee Harvey, whatsoever %E2%80%9Cfor the 10 millionth time%E2%80%9D) was a stout, German, blue collar, tire maker and Democrat. Needless to say, he was also a big JFK fan. Long story short, in tribute to, in my opinion, the last %E2%80%9CREAL%E2%80%9D President, my brilliant parents (I loved them both dearly) decided to name me John Kennedy Oswald%E2%80%A6no joke. After about a month of harassing phone calls they changed my name to John Patrick Oswald and I was off and running!
At the age of 6 my brother, Eric Oswald bought me my first kit of drums and turned me on to a record called %E2%80%9CRubber Soul%E2%80%9D by the Beatles. My brother was an exceptional guitarist who had already played with the likes of Joe Walsh and thought it would be cool to have a little jamming buddy%E2%80%A6he%E2%80%99s 13 yrs. my elder. I loved the drums from second 1 and was special guesting in clubs by the age of 11 (playing out professionally by 15) Before I go to far into the music thing%E2%80%A6sports!
My father and brother were huge football, boxing guys..in our house OHIO STATE RULED and the Browns were big as well. I played QB and won 2 pop warner (jr. high) Championships, won the local kick, pass and punt competition 3 yrs. straight and was recruited by St. Vincent- St. Mary high school, (LeBron James) played there then transferred to an all boys, catholic high school, Arch Bishop of Hoban, another Akron Championship team, started there for a year then made my 1st in many, women related, mistakes%E2%80%A6.I transferred back to my local school as a sophomore because I missed my GF%E2%80%A6we broke up a month later :)
Back at Field Local H.S. Mogodore Ohio, I was bored! My football coach was the principal and an ex-marine%E2%80%A6he didn%E2%80%99t like my long hair%E2%80%A6wouldn%E2%80%99t let me even try out for QB even though, in his last game, lost 40-0 to a team I had beaten, while QB at Hoban, 44-0! I relegated myself to cleaning peoples clocks at strong safety for the next 3 yrs. (Got mine cleaned a few times too!) I also started at forward for the basketball team for 3yrs. as well. I also was playing soccer for a collegiate level team called %E2%80%9CGerman Family Society%E2%80%9D started at left wing and won a National Championship there.
While at Field H.S. I also became a %E2%80%9CNational Thespian%E2%80%9D and fell in deep like with musical theater%E2%80%A6played lead in such classics as Pajama Game, Showboat, Pippin, Oklahoma and Arsenic and Old Lace%E2%80%A6btw%E2%80%A6my brother fought 3yrs. in the Golden Gloves and I was his sparring partner. I took out my frustrations on my friend, Gene Slater, who has since thanked me%E2%80%A6he not only owns a fabulous BBQ rest. in Memphis but went on to be a National Kick Boxing Champ. I scored in the top 98% of the U.S. in my SAT%E2%80%99s%E2%80%A6but wait%E2%80%A6there%E2%80%99s more%E2%80%A6
Back to music %E2%80%9CMy True Love!%E2%80%9D I was playing from age 6, drums, 4-6 hours a day. I would sit-in in night clubs by 11. I already had a stage name %E2%80%9CMitch Dynamite%E2%80%9D I lived 3 miles from Kent, home of Kent State University%E2%80%A6HUGE party town! I was playing clubs in my first band %E2%80%9CCyren%E2%80%9D by the time I was 15%E2%80%A6clubs made famous by other North East Ohio musicians like Chrissy Hynde (Pretenders) Ben Orr (The Cars) Devo, Joe Walsh (The James Gang%E2%80%A6later The Eagles), Todd Rundgren, Eric Carmen (The Rasberries)%E2%80%A6the list goes on%E2%80%A6Trent Reznor and Mushroomhead followed me.
My brother handed me a guitar at 12 and my parents had an old piano. I was writing and recording my own songs by my early teens. At 18 I was torn. I had a partial scolarship to K.S.U. for musical theatre, I was pretty damn good in sports but I loved Rock-N-Roll. (actually, everything from Zep, Preist, Thin Lizzy, Queen, Beatles, Bowie, Disco, Funk and of course%E2%80%A6THE BEATLES!) fyi%E2%80%A6this is really skimming the surface%E2%80%A6I was and have always been all over the place musically.
I asked my dad, Ozzie, (also my nickname from childhood) what I should do. He said go to college and get a degree. Please understand my dad was already a published author, into spirit writing (wrote with his eyes closed with both hands at the same time in 2 different languages and spoke 3 languages%E2%80%A6we fought about it (phsically) and I left for Florida that night..I had an offer from a band down there. fyi%E2%80%A6I didn%E2%80%99t return home once for the next 3yrs.
I played drums and sang in a very popular cover band in Fla. called %E2%80%9CDorian Grey.%E2%80%9D I toured the state for 3yrs. living out of hotels and playing other people%E2%80%99s music (frustrating as hell but fun) I was writing a lot and really wanted to perform my songs. I got together with 2 of my friends, Al Collins and Steven Chamberlin %E2%80%9CSweet%E2%80%9D and decided to move to Hollywood. I heard the Sunset Strip was kicking ass%E2%80%A6I thought if bands like Ratt and Motley Crue could do it so could I. We had no $$ so I sold my drums and we started driving%E2%80%A6we broke down in every state.
We arrived in Hollywood, Ca. in the spring of %E2%80%9985 with $20 bucks to our name. Al had his parents wire some cash and we crashed for a week at the Hollywood Bowl Motel%E2%80%A6I got a telegram saying my father had had 2 strokes and was on life support so I flew home. They pulled the plug on him that night and the tough S.O.B. lived 9 more yrs. (he became my biggest fan) I wrote a song called %E2%80%9CHeaven%E2%80%9D while I was home and the guys loved it when I came back to L.A. and played it for them. While I was in Ohio they had found an English guitarist named Mikki Doll%E2%80%A6we formed a band called %E2%80%9CPlain Jane%E2%80%9D and started opening a lot for a band called Guns & Roses. Meanwhile there was this, pain in the ass, competition band called Warrant who was opening all over town for a band called Poison. We did this for the next year and in %E2%80%9986 G-N-R and Poison got signed%E2%80%A6we couldn%E2%80%99t get arrested!
Steven and I agreed we were starving and decided to move back to Fla. That night a note was left on our apartment door saying %E2%80%9CWe%E2%80%99re the guys from Warrant. Our singer and drummer just quit. If you can write songs come down to DB sound rehearsal and lets see what happens.%E2%80%9D Steve and I went down and I played them Down Boys, Heaven and DRFSR. They said, %E2%80%9CYou%E2%80%99re in!%E2%80%9D and the rest is history%E2%80%A6almost.
I told you I sold my drums%E2%80%A6when we got to L.A. I was told since I was the only blonde and could sing%E2%80%A6be the LEAD SINGER! I did just that.
Warrant quickly became the biggest draw on the %E2%80%9Cstrip%E2%80%9D but we still couldn%E2%80%99t get a sniff from a record label. We met a manager, Jamie S. who had done some work with Prince. She intorduced us and he gave us $7,000 to do demo%E2%80%99s because he was looking for a rock band to sign to %E2%80%9CPaisley Park.%E2%80%9D We cut the demo%E2%80%99s and shot a video the night we broke Van Halen%E2%80%99s attendance record at a club called Gazzri%E2%80%99s. He saw the video and said.%E2%80%9D the singer can%E2%80%99t dance but go ahead and use the demo%E2%80%99s to try somewhere else%E2%80%9D%E2%80%A6we did%E2%80%A6no luck.
A&M records heard the demos and put one of the songs in %E2%80%9CBill& Ted%E2%80%99s Excellent Adventure.%E2%80%9D The song wound up on the cutting room floor and so did A&M%E2%80%99s interest. Steven and I were ready to move home again but little to our knowledge a fellow by the name of Tom Hullet was on a plane back from N.Y. Tom was a manager ( Beach Boys, Moody Blues, 3 Dog Night etc.) He was talking to his friend Doc McGee (Bon Jovi, Motley Crue) By the end of the flt. Tom had been convinced to grab up a %E2%80%9CHair Metal Band%E2%80%9D so he did%E2%80%A6us. We were signed to CBS/Columbia a month later.
Our 1st record (DRFSR) came out on my birthday of %E2%80%9989. %E2%80%9CDown Boys%E2%80%9D went to #17 and the video was a on MTV%E2%80%A6%E2%80%9DHeaven%E2%80%9D went #1 that summer and so did the video. I was shocked!!!! We went on tour for the next 16 months opening for Motley Crue. We had a couple more hits %E2%80%9CSometimes She Cries%E2%80%9D and %E2%80%9D Big Talk%E2%80%9D. While on tour with Motley I wrote most of the next record (the rest when we got home) I intended to call it %E2%80%9CUncle Tom%E2%80%99s Cabin%E2%80%9D. We recorded summer of %E2%80%9990 and when we were done the President of Columbia Records said%E2%80%9DJani, you know I%E2%80%99m a big Aerosmith fan%E2%80%A6can you give me one more track? Something kitchy and sexy like %E2%80%9CLove in an Elevator?%E2%80%9D I wrote %E2%80%9CCherry Pie%E2%80%9D that night and sent it off to N.Y. the next day. I%E2%80%99ve been the %E2%80%9CCherry Pie Guy%E2%80%9D ever since. That song went #7 and the video was infamous worldwide. %E2%80%9CI Saw Red%E2%80%9D went #5 %E2%80%9CBlind Faith%E2%80%9D went #27 and %E2%80%9CUncle Tom%E2%80%99s Cabin%E2%80%9D went top 40. We toured and toured some more.
In the mean time, I married the girl from the %E2%80%9CCherry Pie%E2%80%9D video, Bobbie Brown, and we had a daughter, Taylar. She%E2%80%99s 19 now and going to college on a journalism scholarship. I%E2%80%99m very proud of her! During this time I heard a song called %E2%80%9CSmells Like Teen Spirit%E2%80%9D. I felt impending doom! I wanted to hate it but I couldn%E2%80%99t%E2%80%A6it was that good. I locked myself in my home studio, in Sherman Oaks, Ca., for 4 weeks. I wrote the entire record %E2%80%9CDog Eat Dog%E2%80%9D in that time. We rushed into the studio and recorded it and it was released to a luke warm response%E2%80%A6grunge had arrived. It went gold but things were tough. Our manager died, my dad died, I got divorced, money was tight, I opened a night club in Fla. (Jani Lane%E2%80%99s Sunset Strip) and the band kept playing and recording. I just kept writing songs%E2%80%A6thats always been my friend and therapist (when I finish this bio I%E2%80%99m headed down to my studio to begin work on about 8 new songs).
We released %E2%80%9CUltraphobic%E2%80%9D in %E2%80%9995 and %E2%80%9CBelly To Belly%E2%80%9D in %E2%80%9996. I released a solo record %E2%80%9CBack Down To One%E2%80%9D in %E2%80%9C03. I have a 20 song project called %E2%80%9CJabberwocky%E2%80%9D that will see the light of day%E2%80%A6soon. I got re-married and had another daughter, Madison (huge Justin Beiber fan) who I%E2%80%99m extremely proud of as well. I got divorced again and left Warrant in %E2%80%9902 due to business differences. I%E2%80%99ve done 3 movies %E2%80%9CHigh Strung%E2%80%9D, %E2%80%9CCaged Fear%E2%80%9D and %E2%80%9CBodyguard%E2%80%9D and I recently remarried to the love of my life, Kimberly. I%E2%80%99ve done television, movies, blah, blah, blah. I%E2%80%99m starting to bore myself so, needless to say%E2%80%A6You can hear my music worldwide on a host of different formats, movies, television, satelite, radio, the internet etc. Thank you Armed Forces%E2%80%A6I have a U.S.O. Commendation and my brother was 6 yrs. Air force.
Thanks for listening and know that everyday above ground is a gift and I%E2%80%99m truly grateful for each and every one of you!!! SEE YOU ON TOUR THIS YEAR!
PS..remeber, %E2%80%9CIf you only talk and don%E2%80%99t listen, you only learn what you already know.%E2%80%9D My mother died on Thanksgiving Day 2004. I will miss her forever. She was my guiding light. I have 3 sisters Marcine, Michelle and Victoria.
And YES, I LOVE THE SONG %E2%80%9CCHERRY PIE!!!%E2%80%9D %E2%80%A6.SWING IT!!
- In 1990 during the filming of the filmclip for the Warrant single "Cherry Pie" Lane met model Bobbie Brown. By July 1991, the couple were married and in January 1992, they welcomed their first child, a daughter, Taylar Jayne Lane. In 1994, in the midst of band troubles, Jani and Bobbie divorced. [ 2 ] Lane married his second wife, Rowanne Brewer, in 1996. In 1997 the couple welcomed their daughter, Madison Michelle Lane. Brewer and Lane separated in 2005 and were divorced in 2006. Jani married his third wife, Kimberly Nash, on March 13, 2010. Jani and his wife, Kimberly, currently reside in southern California near the beach.
In describing his family life, Lane was recently quoted in an interview with Eddie Trunk, for "The Boneyard" on XM/Serious Radio, laughingly saying "I'm surrounded by estrogen...really helps keep the rock star in check!"
On May 9, 2010, Jani Lane was arrested in Woodland Hills, CA for a DUI - this being his third one - after the black Infiniti sedan he was driving allegedly hit a parked car. [ 3 ] On July 19 of the same year, and after pleading no contest to the charges leveled against him, Lane was sentenced to 120 days in jail. He is currently singing for Great White while friend and original singer, Jack Russel, recovers from surgery. Lane will be releasing new songs in 2011 and touring the U.S. and abroad www.janilane.net
- "While at Field H.S. I also became a "National Thespian" and fell in deep like with musical theater played lead in such classics as Pajama Game, Showboat, Pippin, Oklahoma and Arsenic and Old Lace"
Well, that answers that
- Here''s some pics of the wife.
- This video would have been much better with Momma cast as the love interest. \
And Momma loves pies.
- "Mitch Dynamite"
- Does this look familiar, OP?
- Before American Idol there was Star Search. Before there were sex tapes, there were sexy videos. And before there was Pamela Anderson, there was Bobbie Brown. Sex, Drugs, and Cherry Pie is the outrageous true story of a Louisiana beauty queen who became an LA Goddess, and the dozens of celebrity encounters, rock stars, and tumultuous affairs that followed - Tommy Lee, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kevin Costner, Slash, Dave Navarro, and more. In 1989, America tuned in each week to hear Ed McMahon announce Bobbie Brown as their choice as Spokesmodel Champion. She soon landed on the Sunset Strip, and the dream girl seemed to be on her way to a dream life, taking Hollywood by storm as the ultimate video vixen in Warrant's infamous Cherry Pie video. Her future seemed as bright as her smile, but the world of privilege and adoration was filled with demons, drugs, and a downward spiral of self-destruction. In Sex, Drugs, and Cherry Pie, Bobbie takes us on a journey of debauchery, excess, fame, and hair products; detailing how touring the world with music royalty can sometimes lead down a rocky road towards redemption.
- OP, while he was throwing you out, did you hear him say "I''m not running a B&B here!"
The circle would then be complete
- R50 I guess Jani Lane loves anything flaming..
- I love this thread.
- What about his cock?
- This Penis Chart will give the inside line on who has what in those Leather Stage Pants!\
Me and my sources have lent many a ear to eavesdrop all this cool gossip on The Long & Short of Rock N'' Roll Cocks\
Jani Lane / Warrant \
FROG BOY is bumming when it comes to sex appeal. He can write a good song but his gummy bear won''t take you to heaven. Does like to eat pussy though.
- He''s kind of appealing i that video at r25.
- Did anyone read Bobbi''s bio?
- Jani Lane (Former Warrant lead vocalist & current singer in Great White) \
The Cherry Pie guy is clearly a top contender for the crown but only gets runner up. The rumors of Lane throwing up backstage between songs are legendary. One fan once wrote online: %E2%80%9CJani was at the bar during Billy Morris%E2%80%99 guitar solo demanding more shots but before she could pour them he barfed all over the bar!%E2%80%9D God bless Jani Lane. The former Warrant frontman was arrested twice for DUI by the same cop in the fall of 2009 and the spring of 2010 for a total of 3 DUI%E2%80%99s to date according to his WikiPedia. Word on the street is that Jani is staying out of trouble and married his 3rd wife in 2010. Jani is now fronting Great White in place of Jack Russell who is unable to perform as he recovers from a medical condition that requires him to wear a colostomy bag.
- I''d love the hear more about the great, drunken ass-pounding sex.
- "gummi bear" Now there''s a term I''ve never heard of.
- Where the hell is OP? Sitting in a sitz bath trying to let his hole recover with his muu-muu hung on bathroom hook, singing "Heaven" or "I Saw Red" quietly to himself?\
OP we need details. \
How exactly did this hookup happen?
- This jani guy has a Dr Rockso kind of feel to him.
- OP didn''t get to bed until after three PST. I wouldn''t expect to see him back so soon after a late night of beers, ass-poundings, and a flight for his life.
- The OP throughout the thread wasn''t the same as the Actual OP.
- Some things you do really make me mad I must confess\
The way the street light silhouettes your thighs inside your dress\
Wild child in the streets I think I see you but I really don''t know (who\
Goin'' a million miles an hour headed out to where the down boys go\
Whoa can we rewind to where we''ve been\
ooh I wish you''d take a look and see the shape I''m in\
Where the down boys go GO, where the down boys go GO\
Where the down boys go, yeah, I wanna go where the down boys go\
You comb your hair, put on your shades you look real cool\
Your giving me the run-around you make me feel like a fool\
Got alot of nerves to call me cheap even though it''s true\
I don''t care where we go tonight Just take me along with you\
Some things you do really make me mad
- I wonder if the Mr Lane has awakened yet and received any phone calls about how his exploits last night are spread all across the planet. Ya just never know these days, what with all these fancy electronics.
- what are you talking about r65? \
trolldar worked for me
- Hmm. Trolldar isn''t working for me. It only highlights a few posts signed OP and others not claimed by the OP.
- It worked, but the original post didn''t light up. I usually does for me.
- Opeeeee, where are you? We want to hear more details!
- R65 and R69, it''s working for me. Maybe trolldar is being weird. \
This thread is hilarious. DL never fails to make a good thread great. Poor OP is probably too embarrassed to post now. Either that or he actually has shit to do today, Either way, I wish he''d come back. I would hope he can laugh about his little escapade.
- I want OP to attempt another hook up. We still don''t know how/where they met. Maybe he can put on a fresh muumuu and head back to the same club. \
This thread could go supernova. Op, don''t let us down.
- "Static Beth is no stranger to the Ho-Board. In fact, she has her very own website which features photos of a variety of celebrity dicks!"\
Where is this site??!
- Come back op!
- Alternatively r73 a DLer could take one for the team and report back. I''d bet good money Mr. Lane will be sloshed at the same bar by midnight. OP needs to give us the location.%0D\
The only tricky part about this scenario will be finding a DLer willing to admit he lives in/near the valley.
- In the future, DL whores, please be kind enough to snap a few photos of your D-list trick''s digs (if not the sleeping trick himself).\
It''s just good manners when hosting a thread.
- At the very least, snap a photo of the contents of their fridge.
- I''ve heard David Lee Roth and Paul Stanley are gay, but never this guy. \
Hard to imagine he''s in closet. I mean does he REALLY have anything to lose at this point?
- He looks awful now, but in truth, Jani Lane was pretty hot back in the day.
- [quote]Lane married his second wife, Rowanne Brewer, in 1996. In 1997 the couple welcomed their daughter, Madison Michelle Lane. Brewer and Lane separated in 2005 and were divorced in 2006. Jani married his third wife, Kimberly Nash, on March 13, 2010. Jani and his wife, Kimberly, currently reside in southern California near the beach.\
NEAR THE BEACH is not the Valley, not Encino, etc. OP??? Hellooooo....Grohl lives in Encino.
- Oooh, maybe he still has a place in the Valley, or maybe "near the beach" sounds so much better than "in Sherman Oaks".
- OP why are you being such a dick and not spilling?
- Op hooked up with high school science teacher Janie London and was too sloshed to notice the difference.
- Why do you all think OP is supposed to come back right away? He''s probably embarrassed and was most likely himself a little wasted when he posted. I''m guessing he may regret spilling anything, although I wish his night would have played out differently and we would have had been treated to a bit more action. \
Imagine in his drunken excitement, posting about a washed up rocker, then waking up bleary eyed, remembering the ass pounding and the scuffle, and to make matters worse posting about it here? I kind of don''t blame him for laying low.
- R39, I about pissed myself reading that. And R41 too.\
Poor OP, I feel a little bad for him. I think him posting here was one of those "It seemed like a good idea at the time" kind of situations. Again, I think waking up to the reality was a bit harsh. \
Like getting drunk and spending the night at someone''s house, waking up, looking over and thinking "I fucked that thing?!" We''ve all been there.
- Unless, of course, R86, this is, oooh, an EST?%0D\
The escape scenario made me wonder.
- Even if that''s the case, r87, he should still come back and carry on.
Bored without an OP update
- Janie Lane was never hot. Ever.
- Has anyone here ever hooked up with Dave Grohl?%0D\
staticbeth.com no longer exists, unfortunately.
- This is a book chapter about Static Beth.
- r90 Grohl is str8 (& monogamous now) as far as I know, but you never know.
- Agree r89. He used to look like a pretty young girl now he looks like an alkie old lesbian.
- NSFW oops
- A quick search shows that Jani has lived in Woodland Hills and Sherman Oaks, both in the San Fernando Valley. That''s about 20 miles from the beaches. His DUI from last year was in Woodland Hills.\
When I woke up this morning, I never thought I''d be spending so much time thinking about the lead singer from Warrant.
- R87, I think if this was an EST, OP would have given way more details, would have stayed all night and there would have been blow by blow accounts of all activity. Just sounds like a one night stand gone bad to me. If it wasn''t with a D list celeb, no one would have cared. Although the exit was pretty comical, I can see something like that happening. Actually, it still would have been funny if it was a no name. But being able to picture at least one of the people makes it better. \
R90, what happened to her site and here are all the photos I wonder?
- Woodland Hills is pretty nice. Why would his bio say he "lives near the beach" when WH is not near any beaches?
- Why would his bio say he "lives near the beach" when WH is not near any beaches? \
It sounds like Jani Lane has built an entire LIFE of lies. \
Jesus, does he know he could be sitting on a serious gold mine?\
1) Get cast on Celebrity Rehab\
2) Come out\
3) Have entire season be about tearful washed-up alkie rocker coming out to wife, exes, kids, etc\
4) Make $$$ touring.
- I agree with R98
- r98 - excellent point.
- R98 did you catch all the misspellings and typos in his bio. He just brags about himself nonstop like some sort of serial killer.
- he lives near redondo, nowhere near the valley so this guy is def full of shit..
- I would not be surprised if more lead singers of hair bands were queer than what you''d think. \
How can anyone think Paul Stanley is straight? He comes across as the Liberace of metal to me. Gene Simmons recommending that musicians not come out or they''ll risk ruining their careers is very telling I think.
- Isn''t David Lee Roth out now?
- OP here, wow, you guys are harsh. First, I wish I'd never posted this, 2nd, it was him, and yes, it was in the Valley. So, I don't know if he still has a place there and it hasn't sold yet, or if he rents a house there, or what the deal is. We didn't talk real estate. I can see why people don't post here often about encounters, it's picked apart ad nauseum.
I may as well just finish this up by answering the rest of the questions. I didn't sleep well last night and still feel like shit, and yes, embarrassed. R85 nailed it. But, I may as well finish what I started, even though I really don't feel like it.
Anyway, we didn't meet at a club. Suffice to say I saw him and recognized him. I smiled and pointed at him as if to say, "hey, I know who you are". I though that was it. Then he asked "do you party?" and I said yes. He told me to follow him. I assumed we'd be going to a club, but we went to a house. When I pulled up, I was wondering if he was having a party and decided to invite me, or if it was a music/jam session he was having, I had no idea, but it was exciting. The fact that I had a crush on a lot of those hair band guys in the 80's made it even more fun.
No one was there, and it was kind of awkward, because I still really had no idea what the fuck was going on. I perceived him as a straight guy so I though maybe he was just lonely and just wanted someone to get high with and have a few beers. Weird, but whatever.
We were sitting in the main room, the living room I guess, and he had on some video documentary thing with The Edge and Jack White. We were getting pretty loaded and he asked if I wanted to go into the jacuzzi. At this point I'm thinking, "this guy wants to get laid". Because really, no straight guy asks a male stranger to come over to get high, drink, have some small talk and sit in the jacuzzi.
He went to turn it on and when he came back in he was naked. Totally. Ok, so at this point at least I know for sure what I'm dealing with. However, he was super fucked up. Then he said something like "So, are we cool, you cool with this" and of course I said yes.
Up until that point he was pretty soft spoken and almost sweet, but as soon as we got in the water, he was like an animal. Not packing, but he was fucking intense. Biting, grabbing, hair pulling, fingers plunging, talking super dirty. It was a huge turn on for me. We went into the house and into the bedroom and that's when things got really rough. I think I was even upside down at one point. He's very strong and aggressive. He held me down hard (wrist marks), and pounded the shit out of me. Rolled me over, more pounding. Sucking, fucking, laughing, talking, tickling, more biting, pinching, plowing. I was fucking exhausted. And sore. Damn. We drank some more and talked a bit, not much. I didn't want to get too personal with him, as it was pretty obvious I was only there for one reason. I went into the bathroom and when I came out, he was passed out.
Hence my first post here.
When I went to wake him up, I bit him om the shoulder and he looked at me like it was the first time he'd ever seen me. That's when the shouting started, and yes, it was pretty much like R39 described, but without the caftan and earrings, and no one's ever referred to me as Momma.. But yes, I was pulling up my pants and running down the hall at the same time. I should have trusted my instincts and left after he fell asleep. Oh, he also was yelling (in between the get the fuck outs"), "This never fucking happened, do you hear me!!"
So yeah. A mess, but a great fuck. I kind of feel for him and agree with R98. I just wonder how often he does this. Or maybe it's just a drunk thing. he was pretty toasty already when I met him.
Anyway, that's that. And for all intents and purposes and to protect the (not so) innocent I am going to pretend this never happened (although my asshole tells me otherwise).
- My vote: I''m convinced.
- Sorry, OP..believe me, most of us love that you shared this experience--tales of sex with closeted celebrities are the best!\
Yes, I would have done the same as you..
a slut for the rock stars..
- OP. Which club did you meet at?
- Aw thanks Op, you came through for us. It sounds like you had a great experience.
- R108, they didn''t meet at a club, did you read the post?\
Thanks OP, by the way.\
PS: Aging badly has to suck. Especially if you started out as a young heart throb and end up bloated and drunk. I thought Jani was pretty sexy back then. Hotter than Bret Michaels or Vince Neil, for sure. Seems like Bret, even with his drinking kept his body in good shape. I''m afraid to ask OP what Jani looks like naked now. Guessing very pale.
- Thanks for posting OP
- OP describe his cock please!
- Brilliant chronicle of an encounter gone bad!
- OP, I love you! Best thread in a while, and the follow-up was just the thing to have with my bran flakes this morning.
- OP thank you for coming back and sharing!\
I don''t see what you have to feel embarrassed about at ALL. He was the one who invited you for a hook-up and then acted like a total psycho, not you!!\
Reading his bio, like someone said upthread, I don''t think he''s all there. He sounds like a narcissist. "I scored 98% on my SATs. I was a musical theater genius, AND a star athlete. I had number one records. Blah blah blah." \
I''m guessing when you playfully bit his shoulder, he panicked in his drunken state and forgot who you were and lashed out. \
I know feeding the maw of DL questions is exhausting, but just a few more:\
1) Generally, what do you look like? Twink? Muscley? Daddy? Do people know you''re gay when they meet you? Are you stereotypically "hot"? Do you think he knew you were gay at first meeting? \
2) Do you think he''s gay? Did he use condoms?\
3) Did he brag about himself? Is his house filled with old Warrant memorabilia? \
DL thanks you for your time. :)
- Thanks for sharing, OP. Best thread in weeks! \
Ignore the stupid know-it-all queens on this board. They contribute nil content wise, and then pick apart the interesting posters'' stories and grammar. They''re a total bore (just like in real life, I''m sure).
- Thanks OP. \
In my washed-up rocker gossip travels, have never heard about Jani Lane being much of a womanizer. (Nor a man-i-nizer for that matter.)\
The constant refrain has been that he has a really heavy drinking problem, and it keeps him from being able to pull a Bret Michaels and cash in on his former glory by touring regularly. \
In fact, if I''m not mistaken, Warrant may have had more records that were technical hits than Poison? \
But Jani Lane is too much of a drunk to pull it together to cash in. \
I wonder if being deeply closeted is the source of the alcoholism. \
I for one am pretty convinced that he must be gay, and not a horny, very drunk, straight guy, from OP''s story. \
The whole thing sounds like it wasn''t his first time at the man ass rodeo. And most 47 year old very drunk alcoholic men can''t get an erection at all, let alone one with a guy. Unless they are really into it.
- what kind of drugs were you guys doing and why does he call himself "Janie"?
- It was at this time that Lane adopted the stage name "Jani Lane." Jani got the name by his German grandparents'' pronunciation and spelling of Johnny as "Jani." They said it as Yay-nee and that stuck.
acoording to wikipedia
- JANI LANE: SONGWRITER, SINGER
To do it once could be considered luck, twice a miracle, anything beyond that....a calling!
Warrant's lead vocalist Jani Lane, has entered the Billboard Top 100 no less than 9 times. A feat that some of the best songwriters in the world would have a hard time surpassing. Jani Lane has also performed many of these songs live in front of hundreds of thousands of fans over the past years. From country to rock, and all stations in-between, Jani Lane has established himself and his catalog of music as a leading force in the songwriting world.
Showcased here, at LaneyJaneMusic.com, is a wide array of Lane's best, including two TOP TEN hits, the #2 placed Heaven and the well-known Cherry Pie at #5.
LANEY JANE MUSIC SERVICES
1. Music Supervisors! Find Content Here!
2. Songwriter Development & Consulting by Jani Lane
3. Commercials, Jingles, Ad Creation by Jani Lane
4. Co-writing Services with Jani Lane
If your mission is to locate a hit song for your new or established artist or to have Jani create one in conjunction with your artist? Need a song for your movie, commercial, or website? How about a new song or composed music from Jani Lane? If yes to any of these, your are in the right place. Many songs in Laney Jane Music Catalog Featured In:
- Op let''s be honest -- this is the song you quietly sang to self in tub.
- One more song -- I remember this one. \
Jani Lane has a nerdy straight vibe to me. But looks can be deceiving.
- I guess Jani woke up, found out about this thread, and killed the OP?
- My turn to post one. This is actually a great song for an 80''s ballad, IMO. The guy with the thick eyebrows in the band is hot.
- Eyebrow guy could have been a model. He was seriously gorgeous. Imagine that face with a great haircut.
- oh, he''s a German Catholic from Cincy, he''ll never come out
- I remember the eyebrows guy, Jerry Dixon. \
Never thought he was hot as a kid but I see it now. \
More gay rocker stories!\
Anyone ever had Rob Halford?\
How about David Lee Roth or Paul Stanley. Those two MUST be gay -- they are practically screaming queens.
- Is it true David Lee Roth is in a civil union with his former (male) personal chef?
I wish they all could be California male personal chefs
- OP: you mean you had sex with Daria''s best friend??? Score! You would have had to take Quinn or the other members of the Fashion Club first to a fancy French restaurant to get sex out of them, and everyone knows that stupid Brittany will put out for anyone.
la la la la la
- Paul Stanley did the No on H8 campaign - video at link.
- Paul Stanley had a Prada purse coming out of his mouth in that video.
- One of the funniest things I''ve ever heard is the vocal track in isolation from Running With The Devil by Van Halen.
- Jerry Dixon''s (aka eyebrow guy) dick rating from Metalsludge (link posted upthread)%0D\
[quote]Jerry Dixon / Warrant %0D\
Now I know why they call him a Down Boy! His lil something something stays down a lot. Kind of like trying to play pool with a piece of rope. What a bummer, must be all the alcohol! If he is sober and can get it up, he is fairly selfish in his gratification. He doesn''t do a whole lot to make sure you walk away happy! %0D\
- Are there REALLY men like this in the world? Angry closeting alcoholic douchebags?\
Anyone ever have a trick like this (non-"famous" even?)
- Here''s Eyebrow Guy today.
http://s744.photobucket.com/albums/xx90/mafd1974/Concerts/Warrant/Warrant July 23 2009/?action=view¤t=Warrant7-23-2009_43.jpg
- There are ALOT of people like Janie Lane.%0D\
Drugs and alcohol just doesn''t mesh for a lot of people and they are scary.
- Oh, completely scary, R136. Previously great facial bone structure obscured by water retention and obesity.
- Eyebrow guy kinda got fat. Still has the eyebrows though.
- Eyebrow guy needs a diuretic or two. He looks like a flesh coloured water balloon.
- Thanks for the epic thread, OP! This is the Datalounge I love and miss.
- "Here''s Eyebrow Guy today."\
Eyebrow Guy has gained some weight, to put it mildly. \
The other guy in the pic needs some shampoo, ASAP! ugh
- I think Jon Bon Jovi is one of the few guys from that era that still looks amazing. He was smart enough to stay away from the booze and drugs. \
R135, I think so, yes. I feel a bit bad for guys who are famous and don''t feel like they can come out, it would be horrible to have to live a double life like that. I wonder if that''s why a lot of guys abuse pills and alcohol. I realize they have a choice, yes, but still it must be hard. I really respect Rob Halford from Judas Priest for coming out. He was never exactly a teen heart throb, but in the rock world I imagine that was a big deal for him.
- so sad
- More please!
- Never realized that I was the same age and from the same area (high school years).%0D\
But his super-human achievements during those years from his bio don''t ring true. Probably typical addict behavior to stretch the truth.%0D\
- This thread is great! I know have a new nickname to bestow on people - Eyebrow Guy.
- Do closeted gay guys often lie a lot? Maybe they lie about their gay feelings, so they end up lying about everything?
- Yes, aging + drugs and alcohol is a bitch.\
Forgot how good looking Roth was. How did his nose get so much bigger??
- Thank you OP - what a great read.\
Sadly reminds me of DL from the "old days" ....\
Thanks again OP!
- R149 - Remember that while everything in our bodies cease to grow after the age of 18 or so, ears, feet and noses continue to get larger. Why, I don''t know.%0D\
Roth looks like an angry old guy who yells at children who get on his lawn.
- Aging often makes people look more ethnic. True in Roth''s case.
Too jewy for your tastes?
- I believe OP because a couple of friends of mine (bi girls) said they were partying with the lead singer of Warrant in their hot tub - this was about a month ago. They all live in the valley. I used to LOVE hair bands and Warrant as a young pup.
- So R154, he''s married and cheats with men AND women? These girls were at his place in the valley? Details please!\
Why did he even get married?
- R154, did they fool around with him or just drink? What did they say about him? Do you think he could be bi?
- r149 & r152 - drinking makes one''s nose HUGE rather than "ethnicity".\
I give you non-Jewish Bill Clinton - not ethnic & his nose is HUGE.
- Aristotle Onassis looked more ethnic and craggy as he aged. He was a rather sweet-looking young man. \
But Jani Lane is more interesting...what a story.
- r157, whatever other bad habits Bill Clinton may have, he has never been known as a drinker. Even his most rabid detractors don''t bother trying to pin that addiction on him.
- R157 got Clinton confused with WC Fields
- Okay, r154--you need to get in touch with your two friends STAT. We love details!\
I saw online that Jani announced tour dates in February and then promptly cancelled them the next week, asking his fans to pray for him and his family.\
A source said he had been drunk since Christmas.
- "''I always wanted to sing, and I always wanted to be; somebodies'' idol, somebodies'' daydream, maybe their fantasy....'' ~ Jani Lane "\
I''m not sure why, but this breaks my heart a little.
- Why can''t I find any video online from him on Celebrity Fit Club? Now i want to see it.
- From Jani bio:\
[quote]my brilliant parents (I loved them both dearly) \
Did they die?
this just gets more depressing
- This guy is a liar. 1 Jani is not at home. 2 Even if he was at home he does not have jacuzzi. \
I feel sad for you and anyone who get some kind of joy from another person''s sadness.
- So the op and R154 are both lying? ok.
- R165, maybe op just thought it was Jani. Do you feel better now? \
Looks like certain DL assholes have struck again. Just like they did with Bee and Bear, Kelli and Nick, etc...
- Maybe he snuck out of rehab.
- It didn''t happen in his house.
- I believe OP. This would be a very intricate lie.
- ok so if it did not happen in his house where then? Your story does not add up. You said he had a nice place...... \
This does not seem intricate at all. \
If this is true I would be worried that you may have committed some type of assault.
- It doesn''t look like R169 isn''t even the person who posted this. \
And WTF with R165 and R171? (same person)\
Who alerted the fangirls, seriously?
- I mean it doesn''t look like R169 is the OP. It''s not signed OP, plus all the other OP posts are all the same (via trolldar) .
- R171, Oh my god, are you fucking kidding me? Don''t even try and pull that assault shit with me. \
That''s bullshit. I can''t even believe it. THIS is why no one ever posts anything here anymore. Another deluge of fangirls because some idiot here must have run and announced it somewhere else. It never fails. This is a GOSSIP board. People post things that happen all over the internet, true, false and imagined. You have obviously never been to this site before. \
And with that, this story is all a made up little fabrication because I was bored the other night, ok? I am sure Janie is as straight as straight can be and no penis has ever come near him. As a matter of fact R171, he is probably deeply in love with you. \
And no, I did not post at R169
OP, remembering to never EVER post if anything else remotely exciting happens ag
- I see from the older posts he does not live in the valley. This is a hoax.
- I don''t understand why some people find it so hard to believe that some has been has hooked up with a guy.
- got a reaction though.
- You''re no where close to graduating from the Detective Academy, r175.\
I feel bad for posting links to hair band gossip sites now. I wonder if the DL hits will bring some of their sad little administrators here?
- [quote]I feel bad for posting links to hair band gossip sites now. I\
Wow, you did that? Why would you do that? \
OP''s right. This is why there is no real gossip here. In the old days people posted and it stayed right here. People didn''t go blabbing everywhere else, posting to fan sites, etc. \
Also, he could very well could still have a place in the valley. See post at R154.\
Trolldar R165, talk about inconsistent. First they say he doesn''t live in then valley and is convinced OP is a liar, then at R161, they ask where it happened (like it was possible). At R175, he says he''s getting the info from this very thread that Jani does not live in the valley (so he doesn''t really know).
- So, OP "made it up" - wink wink. \
R165 better go and knock himself/herself out on the "Who is the most famous/infamous person you''ve ever slept with" thread. Go on, have fun!\
pick them all apart and say there''s no way they could have happened. And maybe R178 can help you post all the nuggets to the appropriate fan sites.
- Don''t worry about the idiots OP...hopefully they''ll go away soon. If anybody else fucks a rocker (has-been or not, don''t really care) post about it dammit. I''m bored today and need something interesting to read.
- I believe OP and I don''t get why some people are so aggressively denying he did this Janie dude.
- R182, simple. R178 went and linked this page to some str8 rocker sites. The only people denying here are fan girls who found DL because of it being linked.\
- Is r165 breaking into Jani''s house and looking around for a jacuzzi and a gay guy that just fucked him? If not I''m not sure how they KNOW this information.
- For What It''s Worth ... I believe OP.
- [quote]a gay guy that just fucked him\
Reading it back, I think it was the other way around :) OP was the fuck-ee.
- Sorry, I worded it wrong. Either way r165 is a moron.
- I believe OP, and I believe the third Mrs. Janie Lane just found out her hubby is bi via this thread.
- No, no, no! I did not go and post links to DL at hair band sites! I said I posted links here at DL to the hair band sites (well, at least one I remember) just for background on Jani''s fucked up state. \
I''m not stupid enough to post our gossip elsewhere because I hate the influx of riff-raff.\
My fear is that the link I did post of the lame rocker site would then send DLers there, tipping off their site administrators that there was buzz on another gossip site. It would be worse yet if they kept one of those traffic trackers on their website for all their posters to see. In march the morons.\
That line in my post could definitely be read two ways. I''m sorry.
- I believe you OP, there''s only one weirdo on this thread.\
Jani Lane is totally fucked up.\
As someone said he''d make more in a reality show coming out, etc.
- R189, that''s good to know. I understand now what you meant.
- I just got a hand job from the one armed drummer in Def Leppard. I will now entertain serious inquiries only, bitches.
- Eyebrow guy is in here. Interesting recent goofy video without Jani
- Eyebrow guy at the end says "Call me Jerry Spermberg".\
- This thread is linked on the "lame metal site"''s messageboard and there are plenty of people monitoring this thread, including Jani''s PR machine and ex-wife. For what it''s worth, most of the people there believe the OP.%0D\
Also, I am the person who said it didn''t happen at his house. I wasn''t trying to imitate the OP, and I should have worded it "MAYBE it didn''t happen at his house".
- Also, his ex posted this on the metal forum:%0D
"I was told about this blog and the thread written about Jani Lane by, Bobbie Brown last night. Someone informed her ...So anyway... I read the blog earlier, and you have to pay to respond on it! ! So... I saw threads to good old, "Metal Sludge!" So I came here to post instead. This is where his fans, friends, and ??? go anyway! So this is Sheila his ex of three years , and I was with him on the Saturday night having a heart to heart talk! Just about our break up, and what really happened from my end etc...So many things happen when people break up and so many things he was told were untrue. He wanted to apologize to myself and my kids! He was working the 4th step and nothing else! I needed closure! I also took him somewhere on Sunday...Sorry the blog is completely untrue!! Jani first off is staying in a hotel while going through a divorce. He was not at some house etc...as this man described.. I know he can be a lot of things sometimes. I guess it comes along with his disease alcoholism. Not making an excuses for him! I'm sure you guys will have fun tearing me up soon! It's just that I was there and this man was not. One thing he is not is gay. Nothing against being gay! Just that this guy who wrote this blog on the gay site must of met someone pretending to be Jani Lane. Which is kind of sad in its self ! Or the whole thing is just a lie for attention which is also sad... All I can say is the Jani Lane was not there!"%0D
Nobody believes her - she is a notorious enabler.
- Did the OP even describe the house aside from saying it was very nice and had a jacuzzi?
- God, I hope he doesn''t kill himself. Narcissists don''t like to be figured out. Then again I''ve been humming that Heaven isn''t too far away song since this fucking thread appeared so maybe...
- suicidal narcissist is an oxymoron, he''ll be fine
- Either way, I hope Jani is ok, really that''s all that matters. It''s sad that he is going through yet another divorce. :( Why would the wife #2 be with him consoling him after his break up with wife #3 and how is it that wife #1 told wife # 2 about this?\
I''m confused, but I hope Jani is ok. I really do. \
Perhaps OP was with a Jani impersonator.
- [quote]He was working the 4th step and nothing else!\
...the 4th step of OP''s prostate.
- That would actually be way more hilarious if the OP felt like shit for fucking Jani Lane only to find out that it was a Jani Lani Knockoff.
- All that''s left is for Janie himself to tell his side of this story on this thread.
- I haven''t heard anything about a current divorce. He''s only been married about a year to Kimberly Nash and she''s a mess, too.
- R195, since we can''t see the site, can you tell us what people are saying?
- I''d be happy to link the thread if that''s okay.
- Well, since we all know it was not Jani Lane that the OP was with, you may as well. Sad there is a Jani Lane impersonator running around though. Or maybe the OP just wanted to believe it was Jani, perhaps it made him feel special.
- Nevermind, I just realized it''s a membership only forum.%0D\
Most people on that forum are really familiar with Jani''s drunken rampages and aren''t surprised to hear about something like this and totally believe the OP. %0D\
Just like this board, a lot of industry insiders of that genre read that particular forum and word has gotten back to Lane''s camp (if not Lane himself) so now his fangirls and ex are out in full force denying that he''s capable of hot manlove.%0D\
BTW, the Bobbi Brown referred to in his ex''s post is his first wife (also in the CHERRY PIE video) and the winner of the first Star Search''s spokesmodel competition. %0D\
I''m telling you - they''re ALL following the drama.
- [R207], no we all don''t know.%0D\
Nor do we believe.
- R208, cut and paste please?
- I totally believe this. It is way too detailed to not be true. Also, who would lie about this? Axl Rose maybe, but Jani Lane? The guy is gross and a trainwreck.
- OP here. It must have been a look alike and not Janie. I'm pretty embarrassed, and sorry if this has caused any problems. Now I feel like an idiot. I want to apologize to his wife and ex wives and any fans that may have believed this or felt like he is anything less than heterosexual.
Stupid me, I guess I just got caught up in a stupid fantasy and wanted to believe it was him. I mean, if his ex wife was with him that night, then it couldn't have possibly been the real Janie Lane. I guess just some drunk guy with a few tattoos.
Anyway people post shit about celebrities all the time, sometimes false. He is probably used to this, being a celebrity. Happens all the time, a hundred times a day on websites all over the world.
Sorry for the misinformation. Hope that the real Janie is doing ok, it look like he is in AA if he is on a step. Glad he is getting the help he needs, as this thread has allowed me to learn more about him, he seems like a nice guy who needs help for his drinking. Good he is taking care of that.
Again, sorry for the mix up. Whoever is reading this, I wish Janie the best.
- Uh oh, somebody''s lawyer got to OP
- I have no clue if you were with the real Jani Lane or not but I wouldn''t take the word of the ex that she was with him that night. She seems flakey at best.
- OP, just ''cause the ex was with him doesn''t mean he didn''t hook up with you after. I doubt she was with him til 2 am jawin'' about the 4th step,
- OP, you sound nice and all but I still think you got fucked by Janie Lane.
- Jani's fans, (and ex's) I'm sure are aware that this is all part of being a celebrity, and if someone was happy to think he was with the guy, it's a compliment. I imagine plenty of women have posted about having sex with him as well, so why the outrage now that a guy has posted? He seems like a stud to me. There wasn't anything horrible posted about him. Just sounds like typical rockstar behavior to me. LOL at the ex saying "One thing he is not is gay. Nothing against being gay!" So that's good, I'm glad she's not a homophobe.
This is a part about being a celebrity in the internet age - people can post anything, anywhere at anytime. I'm sure worse has been posted. True or false. If you are in the public eye, it's just something that happens.
Look at all the posts here over the years about people hooking up with other "straight" celebrities. As well as on other websites. They know it's a possibility and part of being famous. People always talking about Tom Cruise, John Travolta and George Clooney, (beiung gay, hooking up with them, etc) Jani is in good company!
So basically what I am saying, whether it was the real Jani or not, there's nothing wrong with what happened. Being gay is not wrong. Like I said, if it was a woman posting this, no one would have blinked. It makes me sad that it seems the only reason people are upset is because this was posted on a gay board and it was a gay encounter.
- No surprise that Janie Lane is lying about having sex with a man and no surprise that his enabling friends and relatives are lying to cover for him. Douchebags. \
OP, you probably DID have sex with Janie Lane. Don''t apologize. \
The more the Lane side denies it, the more I believe OP.
- This will all blow over. Lane and his people just have to realize that these rumors happen all the time and they should just let it pass. The more they talk about it and deny it, the more they are feeding it. This has happened to most popular male celebrities and they just blow it off. If it didn''t happen, it didn''t happen. His ex seems nice and should just take it as a compliment that someone thinks Jani is still hot and sexy enough to talk about. True or lookalike.
- I eat old people''s excrement.
- We don''t even know that it was actually his ex. It could have been a fan girl who was trying to protect his reputation. Hell, it could even have been a DL regular who wanted to shoot down the OP. Let''s face it, what are the chances of his ex finding DL?
- The woman, "Sheila his ex of three years" (quoted at R196) who says she was with him that night is obviously making up stories. She says she was with him "on the Saturday night having a heart to heart ... I also took him somewhere on Sunday." \
Well, who gives a shit, Sheila? Even if you weren''t lying (which you are), OP hooked up with him the night of FRIDAY JUNE 24, not on Saturday night. Look at the timestamp next time before you make up stories, not just the datestamp. Nice try though.
- "Lane and his people just have to realize that these rumors happen all the time"%0D\
And his "people"??? the man hasn''t had a record deal in decades, AND he can''t tour because he''s too sick with the alcoholism. %0D\
He may have some random 34 year old frau fans from Wisconsin, but I don''t think he has paid "people" any more.
- The idea of someone mistakenly thinking they''d met Jani Lane, and having sex with a crazy drunken dude who just LOOKED like Jani Lane (thinking it was him) is the most hilarious idea I''ve ever heard. \
Almost as funny as the poster who thought he got fucked by Falco only to realize Falco was long since dead and it was just some middle aged german guy. \
I highly doubt that OP fucked an imposter though. It was him.
- Momma''s my / cherry pie%0D\
Put her caftan on your face / ten miles wide%0D\
Mussy so good bring a tear to your eye%0D\
Sweet Momma pie, yeah%0D
Jani Lane, on his third scotch
- I''m a trained professional.
Jani Lane, driving drunk with his hand up Momma''s caftan
- r208 is telling us NOW so he doesn''t have to tell us THEN.
- R230, huh?
- Um...popular male celebrities? Sorry, but this guy is a complete has been. Most people have no idea who he is, even after googling him.
- LOFL @R226
- Is wife #3 - the lying cunt who says that she was with Jani that night, she just wants more of his money right?\
OP, call the National Enquirer, I would if I were you. It''s time to BLOW OPEN THE DOORS WIDE.\
In fact, ANY ONE OF US can contact the National Enquirer about this. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS LINK TO THIS THREAD!!!!!\
And I''m going to link all the tabloid sites here, JUST IN CASE ANYONE wants to link us to it.\
FUCK the ''phobes. OP I believe you. Fuck the Jani Lane defenders. Out the alcoholic SOB now!
- STAR MAGAZINE TIPS \
PS, people they pay like all of these people do.
- GLOBE MAGAZINE TIPS
- News of the world\
GOT A STORY?\
You can contact the news desk on 0207 782 1001 or email email@example.com
- And they will all say "who"?? \
And that is fucked up R235. Do not mess with a guy when he already has problems. Poor guy is already screwed up enough. Maybe something horrible happened in his childhood, we have no idea.\
This just stopped being fun for me. Tom Cruise, fine - but this guy, not cool. I have enjoyed this thread the whole time, and have been posting myself, but the tabloid shit is taking it to far. Fuck that.
- There''s NOTHING to tell. Nothing happened. It was all a misunderstanding.
- Oh c''mon OP, who are you trying to fool. I bet jani Lane got back to you and promised you unlimited ass if you just deny, deny, deny.%0D\
I believed you when yopu first posted, and I believe you now. I never doubted your story.
- Ok R235, that''s it. The line has been crossed.\
I am not calling or emailing any paper or tabloid. That''s low. I should have never posted anything here, and I never will again. I already said, it must have been someone who I thought was Janie. Total misunderstanding. \
So, there''s no story anyway. More importantly, even if there was, there is no way I''d call any tabloids and out a down on his luck alcoholic. Posting anything here was bad enough. I had no idea the guy was in as bad of shape as he is in, at least what I have read in the last few days. So it would be a bitch move for anyone to feel the need to make things worse for the guy. Especially since it wasn''t him. \
Got it? My fault for posting what I thought was an exciting celebrity encounter. \
Now we know that anyone here who has any kind of gossip will be given the names and numbers of tabloids so they can be outed. Even if it''s not a celebrity. That''s what this has turned into. And it''s just sad. \
Let''s leave the poor guy alone already.
- Let''s leave the guy alone?! You started it, OP.
- I hate how this thread is ending. You should''ve taken a photo when you had the chance, OP.
- Isn''t it CUTE to watch people try to put toothpaste back in the tube after they''ve squirted it all over the bathroom?
- It was still fun seeing all those old videos and related content (esp. Roth''s vocal track from Runnin'' With The Devil!). It was worth it anyway, OP.%0D\
"Heaven isn''t too far away"... damn earworm. Thanks to Jani.
- [quote]You started it, OP.\
I know I did. I admit that. I also said I wish I hadn''t posted because I had no idea what bad shape he was in. (the real Janie). So yes, with the information I have now about him, that''s how I feel. I feel like shit about it now knowing what I do. So yes, I feel like he should be left alone. Especially since my guy wasn''t JANIE LANE.\
Maybe I have a heart, and know when it''s time to back off. \
R224, Another reason I never took a photo, it would have been over the line. I''d never do that to anyone, famous or not famous. \
I posted in my stupid excitement and a few drinks thinking it would be funny and fun to share. And it was fun, at first, but I could not have been more wrong in sharing. \
R246, I''ve been humming the same thing dammit. And I agree, I enjoyed the Roth vocal only track as well.
- I was gang banged by Quiet Riot five minutes ago. They wore the hockey masks and everything. I''m trying to take pictures but I''m bleeding rectally. Give me a moment.
- R199, when narcissists are found out for what they are, they often kill themselves.
- He''s a closeted fucked up alkie. He treated the OP like shit when he woke up.
- This thread is useless without pics OP.
- R221, I''m a regular at that forum and it''s definitely Sheila - she''s posted there many times in the past and it''s been confirmed that she is who she says she is. %0D\
R235 She''s not ex-wife #3 (who Lane is currently divorcing). Sheila is his long-time girlfriend between wife #2 & wife #3. Wife #3 was his rebound from that relationship. She has always covered his ass, from lying about his drinking and spinning bad performances into phantom illnesses, and now providing an alibi (and failing) for this recent manlove romp.%0D\
- ...poor OP.%0D\
- So is Jani Lane getting a divorce from wife #3 because he likes dick but is closeted & she found out that when he gets drinking (which is always) he is very very dick hungry?
- I still think it was probably really Jani, but I agree that sending ANY info to the tabloids is all kinds of wrong.
- If people on other boards can link back to DL and see what some posters have written about reporting this to tabloids, then we may as well prepare for some hostile posts from participants there. This thread was amusing and interesting but has devolved into the sewer (reporting to the tabs).
- I enjoyed Jani''s contribution to Voices That Care!
- Wow, that video is 20 years old. Damn.
- I believe the OP too. Sad that a washed up ''80s hair metal guy like Jani Lane, fans, and exes are spinning and denying.
- R259, nothing that Cruise, Jackman, Travolta and Anderson Cooper''s people and fans don''t do. Even more sad since they are high profile.
- I just joined the metal board over there, they are hilarious. I think we'd all get along quite well. The thread on Jani is priceless, and they are making up their own songs and posting pics that are way nastier than anything we have posted. Who knew those metal people were so much fun?
Also, they seem to HATE his ex girlfriend. They also didn't notice that she said she was with his Saturday night and Sunday, while the OP/Jani encounter happened on Friday night. So, not sure they picked up on that.
Also think OP here is just trying to cover his ass (no pun intended), and was, indeed with the real Jani Lane, but after he thought about it, he didn't want to make trouble and changed his story.
EXCERPTS FROM THE METAL BOARD:
"I don't understand why Jani was so mean to the guy.
Someone is kind enough to let you stick your dick in their ass and you thank them by yelling and chasing them out?
I'm guessing he probably felt a little guilty when he saw all the congealed blood and shit that was caked under his bell-head, but that's NO REASON to be so hostile. Hello? Fellow human being, anyone?? Duh."
"I believe it. I saw Warrant at Alrosa Villa back in 97 and after the show, Jani sat at the bar looking drunk and miserable. Jerry Dixon and Rick Steier were mackin on the ladies, but not Jani.
Bitchez tried to holla but obviously, he's no Taime Downe. He just sat there. Seriously, one of the most morose,unapproachable looking motherfuckers I've ever seen. All by himself. Looking like fat, frog faced zombie. It all makes sense now. He was thinking of gaped ass and poopy peckers.The guy is obviously in denial that he's gay and he copes by drinking.
He plays this rock n roll party/pussy hound role, when all he really wants is to feel the well oiled beard of a gentleman stud against his inner thighs.
I don't know why he hides it. People are pretty cool about homosexuality these days.Besides, what's he got to lose? 5 people might show up at his gigs instead of 10?
I wonder what the turning point was when Jani realized he loved the cock? I bet Nirvana did it. Nevermind fucked him up so hard that he turned queer. Poor fella. Another Cobain victory."
"So the guy gets wasted, tries to bum a smoke, and ends up pounding some ass. Just because he fucked some dude in the mouth a couple times doesn't take away from the fact that he wrote all those great songs. I mean this is the guy from Warrant right? The main guy, the cherry pie guy?
To be woken up by some queer with a sore butthole and raw wrists would piss anybody off. Even if they didn't eat the guys ass and swallow some spunk. This could work out in the end, I heard VH1 has a new show called celebrity jizz club right around the corner. The channel that got him in shape can now help curve his insatiable appetite for man meat."
"He's my chocolate pie!"
- LMAO at "Celebrity Jizz Club".
- Whoever posted here that is a regular over at that site needs to call out Sheila then. Post over there how she didn''t even get the night right. Do they know that?
- Has this been posted yet? Jani Lane rumour on Metal Sludge that he''s headed for divorce?
- R264 - Done.\
R265 - Sheila mentioned it in her Alibi Post.\
"Jani first off is staying in a hotel while going through a divorce."
- r262...metal people are a lot of fun, trust me.
- R262, the posts from that board have me laughing my ass off. We need that kind of hilarity over here. \
R266, I wonder if his gay leanings have anything to do with the divorce. Also, his third wife looks like a not as cute Jennifer Aniston.
He''s MY chocolate pie!
- Jani doesn''t look that bad. I''d do him too.
- Yeah, maybe if Jennifer Aniston was raised in a swamp.
- Now they believe the OP''s story here that it was a fake Jani, so I think their thread will die out.
- There''s maybe three people on that thread that believe that.\
They also believe in a virgin birth and Santa Claus.
- [quote]Also think OP here is just trying to cover his ass (no pun intended), and was, indeed with the real Jani Lane, but after he thought about it, he didn''t want to make trouble and changed his story.\
Gee, ya think?
- "Metal Sludge has an inside source that has alleged there is trouble in the marriage. We cannot confirm this and hope it''s just a rumor. In the meantime, where is Jani Lane? He''s definitely been laying low. "\
DOWN low. (Where the down boys go)
- He''s my chocolate pie,\
Stretchin'' out that asshole 10 miles wide. \
Taste so good, make a straight man bi,\
Sweet chocolate pie!
- I read that Steven Adler from Guns and Roses has smoked a pole or two. I find him pretty hot actually. \
"Occasionally a guy would pick me up. In return for a blowjob, I''d get a little dope and maybe 30 or 40 bucks."\
I don''t know if a straight guy could have a dick in his mouth.
- [quote]I''m sure you all have had worse.\
The rest of the planet.
- Wasn''t Axl Rose also a low end rent boy to fund his drug addiction?
- Wrong end
- Am I the only one who finds the quotes from the metal board a tad homophobic as opposed to hilarious? %0D\
- Ok I believe OP hooked up with him. %0D\
OP''s recanting of his story doesn''t ring true -- he KNOWS that the hookup was Friday and yet doesn''t correct this Sheila woman who said it was Saturday that she was with him; he just rolls over (no pun intended) and says it must have been a lookalike if Jani was with Sheila that night. %0D\
How could it be that a rock star (at least one who was a bona fide star in 1991), with a severe alcohol problem, could have NO RUMORS that he''s gay for the 20 odd years he''s been semi-famous? %0D\
I mean, if you''re such a drunk that you''re puking on bars and cancelling tours, you would think you''d played grab-ass with some starstruck hot midwestern 20 year dude at some point, who would blather to the blogs, etc.
- No, R281, I felt the same way.
- The OP is probably fearful for his life. Look at what is happening right now to Charlene Wittstock, she''s being held prisoner by Prince Albert.
- Ditto to R283.
- Janie Lane is the thing that wouldn''t die
- Ditto 285, and I''m not even one of "the gays."
- Oh, there''s plenty of ''phobes on that forum to be sure, but it''s actually a lot more gay friendly than you might think. One of the most celebrated posters there is a tranny.
- Lighten up. All the shit I see here posted about women, ethnic groups, other bloggers (Michelle, Bee and Bear, etc), and some of you can''t take a bit of dish back? We can be a nasty bunch here, so I think it''s kind of hypocritical if we act all offended when we''re the target.
gay guy with a sense of humor
- [quote]One of the most celebrated posters there is a tranny.\
Has she ever gotten any rock-star cock?
- The thought that Jani Lane could POSSIBLY think it would HELP his career to stay in the closet boggles my mind. \
The amount of press he''d get for coming out would vastly exceed any possible benefit to staying closeted. It would AT LEAST be worth a random People mag article (I think ... well.. maybe. On a slow news day). \
Look at Rob Halford. Everyone knows Rob Halford is the gay guy from Judas Priest, and they did season finale of American Idol. You don''t see, say, Bruce Dickinson or Geoff Tate getting that kind of publicity (and if you''re asking who? -- my point exactly).
- I want to see Momma rolling around in a white caftan on the hood of a car like in a Whitesnake video, seductively flashing her mussy.
- R291, but Rob was never one of the "hot" hairband guys either. Neither are Geoff and Bruce. Jani coming out would be like Bret Michaels coming out. Ok, well, maybe not quite, but Jani was considered pretty sexy back in the day and had tons of female fans.
Comparing Rob and Jani is like comparing Rupert Everett and Hugh Grant. I think. Kind of.
Anyway, maybe once a guy has that pussy hound rep and has slept with a ton of women, it's a bit harder to come out. I have never heard any stories of Rob with chicks. He wasn't out officially, but I don't ever recall him being a womanizer either. Correct me if Im wrong, I may well be.
If Jani is continuing to try and resurrect his career, I doubt he will be coming out anytime soon. Plus, if he did, and it was negative press and a bad reaction, he'd spin right back out of control. Not sure he'd be willing to chance it.
Personally, I think a lot of these rock guys play around with other men. It may not be posted about, but I'll bet it happens more than people are aware of.
Any which way, Jani guy must have some serious underlying issues. No one is that much of a raging alcoholic without some serious stuff going on. I'm not saying it's about being gay, but to drink that much, you have to be in a pretty bad, depressed place. Kind of like Jonathan Rhys Meyers. It's been my experience that people who get that fucked up and are constantly drunk or doped up have shit they are either hiding from or trying to numb themselves from.
- R292, you''re going to make me fucking laugh up a lung. Thanks for that visual. I wish I knew what the OP looked like. I doubt he''s the caftan type, but the visual of him on the hood of a car has me laughing my ass off. I''ll bet he''s pretty cute.
- Can anyone find any footage of Jani on Celebrity Fit Club? I can''t find anything, even on youtube. Wasn''t he pretty fucked up even then?
- It's a Man, Baby: Tommy Lee Mistakenly Woos Man
February 3rd, 2006 8:57am EST post comment Post a comment favorite Add to My News
Tommy LeeTommy Lee was left red-faced when he discovered the stunning girl he was flirting with was a transsexual. The rocker had reportedly asked sexy Nina Arsenault to sit on his knee while he was partying at Toronto's swanky Ultra Supper Club. According to the New York Post, the pair were drinking Tequila and getting friendly when one of Lee's employees told him his companion wasn't all woman.
Nina said: "That's when he took a good, long look at me."
The star - who was previously married to former Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson - is said to have announced he needed cigarettes and fled the table. Earlier this month, it was claimed the Motley Crue drummer was dating a porn star. Lee was said to be romancing 20-year-old Stefani Morgan, who is contracted to US porn giants Vivid Video. The pair met at an Adult Video News Awards after-party at Las Vegas' lavish Venetian hotel.
A friend of Morgan's told the New York Post: "They've been seeing a lot of each other." Tommy, who has previously been linked with porn superstar Jenna Jameson, has not confirmed whether he is dating Morgan.
- I just got rawdogged by Don Dokken. Jealous? Yeah, I thought so.
- It surprises me that famous rock stars are still so homophobic. They''ve done it all--literally. You would think they''d be more open minded about experimenting and going with the flow. If Tommy Lee found the tranny attractive, so what, just go with it. No need to flee like some freaked out virgin. What a tool.
- [quote]It surprises me that famous rock stars are still so homophobic.\
Which is why the ones who are gay (even bi) are in the closet.
- Nikki Sixx posted this week for Twitter with a shirt that reads SOME PEOPLE ARE GAY. GET OVER IT.
- Seriously - is David Lee Roth gay? am curious.
- R300, interesting.. maybe he knows about Jani??
- I've been passing over this thread for the last few days thinking, of course, WHO? why should I care about some DLer sleeping with some chick?%0D
OMG. This thread has turned out to be DL at it's absolute best!%0D
Who needs my beloved ATWT and other cancelled soaps with crazy shit like this?%0D
the R44 bio: between football, basketball and boxing, Master Oswald "fell in deep love with musical theatre" ??? Ping. Hello?%0D
and OP "mistaking" him for Janie Lane could have turned out to be funny enough (although I certainly don't buy it) - but the image of there being JL impersonators out there is FRICKIN' HILARIOUS - and that somehow this underground mafia of washed up metal impersonators has gotten to our OP forcing him to publicly recant ... well, I'm beside myself with amusement over the depth of intrigue here in little 'ole Woodland Hills.%0D
sitting in traffic toady on the 101 through Woodland Hills I was surprised at how many passengers in other cars looked strikingly similar to the pictures posted here of Janie Lane - and I found myself trying to de-code the vanity plates for possible clues to this remarkable underworld.%0D
btw, I do have some Paul Stanley dish, albeit second hand, that I'll post here in a little while...%0D
I just wanted to chime in about how much I LOVE this thread!%0D
we ALL have hot tubs out here
- "btw, I do have some Paul Stanley dish, albeit second hand, that I''ll post here in a little while..."\
Spill! You can''t do that -- you must spill!
- The Janie Lane hookup thread may very well have saved my life.
- I like the "Janie Lane PR machine in full damage control mode". I''m sure his ''PR Machine'' is mom on WebTV.
- R305, how so?\
And LOL @ R303.. "remarkable underworld"\
Also, please dish on Paul Stanley.
- Just think, last week at this time ...
- Update: after last night''s gang bang by Quiet Riot (hockey masks and all) I pulled myself together and went to the Sizzler down on Sunset. Minding my own business and peeling my shrimp who approaches me tonight but Steve Perry formerly of Journey fame. After mistaking me for someone named Sherry he asks me back to his apartment in Venice (beach not Italy). Anyway let''s just say my hole hurts again and I am so glad I have this thread to refer to. What a week it''s been. Thanks DL.
- You do realize that the lead singer of Quiet Riot has been dead for some time now, right? Please tell Rudy I love his show "Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp" on VH1. Have him give that hot assed Kip Winger a big wet kiss for me.\
- R310 dead? What''s your point?
- Celebrity Fit Club 2: Jani''s Got Issues
- So about Paul Stanley: albeit second hand:%0D
Back in 1989 a dear female friend of mine was dating this new guy. He and I hit it off pretty well, as we had a few things in common: our love of rock and roll, for one thing. He worked for Atlantic Records. I was (and am) a huge KISS fan and one of his clients was Ace Frehley, the former, original guitarist for Kiss. %0D
My new friend had gone out to dinner & drinks with Ace one night (brought me back a personalized autograph picture, which was nice). At any rate, he dished quite a bit with Ace. After several drinks Ace confided: "You know, everyone thought that I was they gay one. But really it was Paul Stanley. He's been known to entertain a dude or two after a show and really goes for the beefcake Chippendale type". He laughed his very peculiar laugh - and then was on to other topics. My friend couldn't wait to report this back to me.%0D
Now granted, at the time there was quite a bit of bad blood between them - and Ace could be a sloppy drunk, and a prankster, so you got to take anything he says with a grain of salt. But years later, in one of those behind-the-scene dvds that I have there is a clip of Gene and Paul (and Bruce and Eric, for those who know the line-ups) goofing around in a tour bus and Gene said something to the effect that "Paul likes 'em beefy" - and Paul gave him a Queen of Whatever stare. But that totally caught my ear as a not so subtle confirmation of what I had been told by my Atlantic Records friend years earlier.%0D
Make of it what you will...%0D
But keep it on the DL, please!
- Meh. I agree with whoever said that most of these guys have been around the block and had sex with a guy from time to time. They can blame the booze and the drugs if they want, but, clearly, it happens. It''s part of the "sex, drugs and rock ''n'' roll" lifestyle.
- Interesting R313 I was (and still am a huge Kiss fan). I LOVED Paul. I just read somewhere that he is going to be a father again at 60 something.
- You mean there are still people out there who think Paul Stanley is str8?\
- I have to say it makes me more than a little happy that metalhead(authenticated) and I are not the only hard rock/metal fans here on Datalounge.\
Thanks R313! Why can''t any manlove sex tapes be leaked dammit!\
HOLY SHIT!! @ R12. Wow. That was 5 years ago, and rumor has it he is worse now? I really hope the poor guy gets help. Damn. He looks severely depressed. WTF happened to the guy that has him so sad?
- This thread reminds me of the Mr. Show sketch about a metal band -- Wyckyd Sceptre -- who are in denial about their homosexuality.\
[bold]Show me your weenis! Wyckyd Sceptre Uncensored[/bold]
- Well, this is more than a little fucked up. A song called "Dear Jani Lane" by the band "Tuff". Lyrics and youtube at link.
- This interview with him makes me sad. He looks so bloated, depressed and vacant.
- R318, that was fucking funny.
- His ex Bobbie from 2007. She looks a lot different than she did in the Cherry Pie video and photos. Not just the fact that she''s older, she just looks totally different to me.
- She was on an ep of Blind Date about a decade ago and looked like hell (she was also a total bitch). She looks much better in that video. Check her out at 1:26 in this hilarious little gem: WILDLY SPECULATIVE CELEBRITY SEX SECRETS!!!
- Isn''t Tommy Lee already out as bisexual?
- She''s had everything, I mean everything done - Bobbi Brown that is.
- Tommy Lee kisses a lot of guys for a straight dude, but it''s possible he really is straight and just affectionate. Sixx still pings for me and the picture of him with that shirt made me laugh.%0D\
I love the poster with the Kiss story, Ace is my favorite.%0D\
- R319, funnily enough, that song is by the guy who owns the Metal Sludge site.\
R292 = Best post of the thread. Still laughing.
- After that last interview, I can see Jani in%0D\
- Am I the only one who noticed the post at R273??
- What is the fascination with this thread??? Days and days of this. Don''t you all have to clean the basement or anything???
- Question mark guy has questions.
- R331, go back to your VanHanwhatshisfuck thread.
- Mommy, what are those men in the photo at R261 doing, it''s scaring me.
- The video at R320 makes him sound like a deranged serial killer.
- Wow. If you look up "Jani Lane drunk" on youtube, it''s all these depressing videos with him singing drunkenly as hillbillies yell BOOOOO! at top of their lungs.
- That interview is tongue-in-cheek, I think. I think. It has a humor to it, because, really, are we supposed to feel sorry for the crushing artistry of a former millionaire rock star?
- [quote]That interview is tongue-in-cheek, I think.\
I don''t think so at all, that''s the sad part.
- Wow, R337, he really sucks there. Not even close to being in tune. And I LOVE how, at the beginning, someone yells, "...FREEBIRD!" Of course they do.
- Another vote for Celebrity Rehab
- Bobby Brown still looks pretty good.%0D\
She lookes older, and heavier.%0D\
And for some reason, she reminds me of a Long Island yenta!
- I wonder if he''ll try rehab again?
- Speaking f such things, is it true Van Halen with David Lee Roth are back together?
- I''d never heard of this guy before but really enjoyed the thread, except for the pearl-clutching tattletales and apologists.
- You MUST see the front page of this site. A photo of Jani with caption "Rumor Mill: Jani Lane troublewith Marriage #3?" And next to it a photo of Nikki Sixx holding up a Tshirt that says "Some people are gay, get over it"\
- R226 just made me spit out my coffee.
- what''s the latest from the gossip board on metal sludge? any further denials?
- Fun Fact: Kip Winger wrote "Seventeen" about the circumference in inches of my mussy. Kip loved to churn that honeypot back in ''89. \
Yes it''s true - before she became housebound and addicted to write-a-prisoner.com, Momma was a major tour bus slut and loved every second of it. You''d be surprised what you can get away with if you throw a leather jacket on over your caftan and squeal loudly when the rock stars exit the stage door.
- "When you''re dying of thirst...you''ll drink from a MUDHOLE!"
- R350 Winger is underrated. He wrote some good singles and was one sexy m*f* in his videos.
- R352 - remember when Winger posted for Playgirl?
- About this same time, Lars Ulrich of the band Metallica could be seen throwing a dart on a poster of Kip Winger in the video for "Nothing Else Matters." \
When asked about this, Kip Winger once stated: "Our band was known to musicians, and a lot of musicians showed up to see me play %E2%80%94 watching trying to figure out how I''m playing %E2%80%94 we were like the ''hair band'' [version of] Dream Theater ... That is why it''s the great irony that we ended up on that geeky guy''s shirt on Beavis & Butthead, because Metallica couldn''t play what we play, they couldn''t do it, they literally %E2%80%94 technically couldn''t do it. And I''ll fucking challenge those chumps to that any day of the week, but we could play their music with our hands tied behind our back. And so, I was a little t''d off about that, but in the end, none of that shit matters..."
is this true? Winger could "outplay" Metallica?
- R354 Winger''s parents were professional jazz musicians and he studied classical music. It would not surprise me.
- At 2:15 in this video, Jani mock shoves something up his ass.
- One thing I''ve always wondered is how did these bands (poison, warrant, motley crue, etc) become such has-beens so fast? \
They were all platinum selling artists, and by 1993 they couldn''t get arrested. \
Was it some deliberate decision by record companies to stop promoting hair metal?
- I think the rapid rise of bands like Nirvana and Pearl Jam was a shift change in rock music tastes and POOF hair metal went south like a deflated hardon.
MYTH No. 2: Nirvana Killed Hair Metal
By Chuck Eddy on November 10, 2009 1:49 PM
REALITY: It was already dead. Blame
The legend of Nirvana has always demanded that the band be viewed as a sea change in popular taste -- the meaningless but oft-rehashed factoid that Nevermind knocked Michael Jackson's Dangerous off the top spot on the album chart, as if sales turnover didn't exist until Kurt Cobain came along.
But the most enduring fable has always been the one about how Nirvana, and grunge in general, rid the world of foofy coiffures and pink guitars and power ballads overnight.
By the time Nevermind charted in October 1991, hair metal was already long on the way out.
Glam poodles had wiped off their mascara and were trying to get serious -- Cinderella's 1990 Heartbreak Station was a purist blues-rock record; Skid Row's Slave to the Grind, out in June 1991, was pop-shunning arena turbulence that went to No. 1 without a hit single.
A certain kind of boogie-based hard rock had also been on the way back ever since Guns N' Roses and the Cult broke through circa '88; Black Crowes' debut album reached No. 4 in 1990.
By the turn of the decade, even the breakthrough metal-leaning acts had a pronounced boho bent: Living Colour, black Manhattanites led by their slumming avant-jazz guitarist; St. Augustine%E2%80%93quoting Houston eggheadbangers King's X, led by their black gay Christian bassist; proggish San Francisco reformed rap-punks Faith No More. And maybe most significantly, given the emerging Lollapalooza Decade, new-age L.A. sideshow beatniks Jane's Addiction, whose Ritual de lo Habitual went Top 20 in 1990.
One of the biggest rock hits the year before "Smells Like Teen Spirit" even came from Seattle%E2%80%94namely, Queensryche's "Silent Lucidity," a Pink Floyd pastiche by thinkers-of-big-thoughts more given to high-flown concept albums about technological conspiracy than lowbrow groupie gropes.
So what changed after Nirvana, exactly? Well, the haircuts, maybe. And within a couple years, radio and MTV were overrun by such innovative new bands as Collective Soul, Candlebox, Live, and Silverchair. The more things change%E2%80%A6
- Ugh, Kip Winger hasn''t aged well.
- I think Kip looks fantastic. You queens don''t think anyone ages well.\
I miss Momma.
- LMAO R356, WTF was that move? I do believe he was indeed showing us what he really wants. \
R357, A lot of them have been doing pretty well on tours, merchandising, etc. I still see teenagers wearing Dio, Black Sabbath and Motley Crue shirts now and again.
- He''s hot.%0D\
Are you insane?
- WTF is he doing grabbing the back of everyone''s heads? That isn''t a normal move. It''s like he''s shoving their heads downward for head.
- Never will forget when Winger was on Arsenio Hall. He must have worn the tighest black leather pants known to man. The man just oozed sex. He was probably the sexiest motherfucker from that era of rock/hair band music.%0D\
He actually looks pretty good. His wife died in an accident years ago and he kinda of checked out for a while.
- IFHH (Kip)
- I like the beginning of the video where he''s falling into Mommas hole
- Um, someone tell me what the fuck is going on at 1:02 of that video linked at R356. Seriously.
- That video gave me a headache. Terrible editing, they don''t stay on any shot longer than a few seconds. Terrible.
- Lol at R367
- Kip looks ok.%0D\
Mark Slaughter looks pretty good, too.%0D\
I''m still trying to figure out why Nikki Sixx, and Tommy Lee look so good.%0D\
Especially after all of the drugs they did!
- I plowed Poison''s hole last night until his headband came loose.
- R379, the whole band?
- Oh my, I''d never heard of this Kip Winger person before -- he is one fine lookin'' man.
- Yes R379. That''s how I roll.
- Kip is aging appropriately, IMO. Some of these rock guys look horrible. They have to realize what worked on your 20''s does not work in your 40''s and 50''s. \
I worked with a guy called Johnny Rod who was pretty hot in the 80''s. Sadly, he still has the same hair, but is 25 years older and about 50 lbs heavier.\
That''s him before, on the far left. The guy in the middle (Marcie Free) is now living as a woman (seriously), the blond next to him (Mick Sweda)cut his hair, went back to the natural color and is smoking hot now, the guy on the far right (David) also cut his hair and looks good. Carmine, the dark haired guy still looks the same. \
Anyhow, this Johnny Rod guy before pic at link, far left.
- And here is Johnny Rod now -
- Kip Winger was hot as hell. His teeth were beautiful.
- OP is classier than me. I would be talking about it all over the net just for spite.
- Oh, those people in R377''s post look like a freakshow. The woman on the far left, ugh. And there''s nothing better than platinum blond firght hair and a bare middle aged belly.
- He was cute in that 80s rocker way at R376, but at R377, wow. Embarassed for him. Agree with R380, the chick on the far left isn't much better. The other two look a bit long in the tooth to be groupies as well, but at least they have better hair. Either way, I'm sure he got laid that night. I can't imagine anyone but his older longtime fans wanting to hit that. Certainly not the caliber of what he got in the 80s.
However, I can see Kip being able to score some hot ass. He looks amazing. I agree with R376, it's about evolving your look as you age. Jon Bon Jovi is another guy who has changed his look and is looking amazing. Imagine if he still had all that long 80s hair.
I think Bret Michaels needs an intervention. He's not bad looking but he needs to ditch those fake looking extensions and get a good piece or just go bald, although I'm not sure if he has the face for it, or a nicely shaped head. Some guys look great bald. Either way, after a certain age, I think hair that long is ridiculous. Long-ish hair can be hot (like Kip's hair), but not past the shoulders or dyed platinum blonde.
I think Steven Tyler is one of the few guys who can pull it off. I just can't imagine him with short hair.
- R376 does that make you Carmine Appice?
- "I worked with a guy called Johnny Rod who was pretty hot in the 80''s. Sadly, he still has the same hair, but is 25 years older and about 50 lbs heavier"%0D\
R376, where''d you work with him? In music business? Or like, at the Home Depot?
- Frankie Banali from Quiet Riot asking fans for $$ to finish his documentary.
- The Johnny Rod of today looks like transsexual rocker Jayne County.
- I bet Kip Winger is bitter as hell. He really was an amazing guitar player, one of the best and he''s fucking beautiful. I''m sure he was expecting Godhood. Holy shit, Godhood is a real word?
- These 80s hair metal has beens are so pathetic.
- I just had sex with my dad.
- R387, a few of them (very few) have aged gracefully (Kip Winger, Jon Bon Jovi.. is that it?) Too many of them just need to cut the damn hair and give up the illusion that they are still 20 years old. They can still look "cool", dress sharp, etc - but come ON, guys over 40 with that glam hair band look is ridiculous. Maybe they figure as long as they are getting laid, the look is working for them.
- How they look in their 40s has as much, or more, to do with how much drugs and alcohol they ingested as how they style their hair.%0D\
A lot of them simply refuse to give up the rock star lifestyle, so of course they''re going to age horribly. You can''t party every night, get shitfaced every night, and still look good. You can get away with that in your 20s, maybe, but eventually liver damage and coke bloat are going to show up in your face.
- Funny how Kip Winger became the emblem of everything wrong with hairband music. \
Even the name is something of a punchline.
- R391, he''s still hot though, plus is still working. (writing and producing) So he got the last laugh.\
I miss this thread. Now I kind of wish it would have been a fake, so OP could keep coming back with more Jani Lane antics.
- I fucked Ross the Intern.
- Jani is looking pretty good here, no wonder OP let that bad boy in. They taped this show today in LA.
- Janie Lane bump because I''m sick and tired of looking at the equally inane Diane thread. Go, bitches.
- The good parts of this thread from the OP have been preserved at Datalounge Refugees. Google "Datalounge Refugees", it''s the top one on google.
- RIP Jani...lead story on TMZ
- Jani Lane is dead.
- Jani Lane -- former lead singer of the rock band Warrant -- was found dead at a hotel in L.A. Thursday evening ... TMZ has learned.\
Lane''s body was discovered at the Comfort Inn hotel in Woodland Hills, CA. So far, no official cause of death has been released.
- Comfort Inn = He was broke.
- And then he died.
- Comfort Inn = on a bender and hiding it from the family.
- Has the OP been charged with murder?
- [quote]Comfort Inn = on a bender and hiding it from the family.\
On a *heroin* bender, maybe. You don''t suddenly die after drinking a bunch of vodka.
- Are you joking, r406? You can certainly "suddenly die after drinking a bunch of vodka." Have you not heard of alcohol poisoning? College kids die of this all the time.
- Addicts like to hole up in a motel with a smorgasbord of their particular poison when they get really depressed and want to completely blot out the world.\
Janie on an average day: drunk off his ass. Janie on a lost weekend? Dead.
- [quote]College kids die of this all the time.\
Not really. Alcohol overdoses are extremely rare. Heroin overdoses are everyday.
- Has anyone here done him?
- OMG. The OP killed him.
- OP already said it WASN''T Jani
- R412, you don''t really believe that, do you?
- We should really calm the FBI. OP fucked her to death for sure.
- So what''s the consensus? Is there a connection between OP''s online outing of him and his premature demise?
- R14, from the Janie Lane is Dead thread:\
"also, this is DL, (small potatoes) and if you search "Jani Lane, Gay" the only thing you get is DL."\
"The guy has been fucked up for years. Just a matter of time. No one outside of DL believed it anyway."\
"that thread would have been pulled if there had been a problem. Im sure someone would have called mediopolis if they thought there would be backlash. They have deleted threads for a lot less."\
I don''t think a thread on DL made any difference at all. Again, he was super fucked up for years.
- The whole thing is just so sad and now this thread is sad. It was so funny a month and a half ago. Now, no.
- Sorry, I meant R415
- OP, you in danger, gurl!
- I heard he had AIDS. He was just found dead like yesterday. \
Better check yourself
- I still can''t believe she''s gone.
- Errrrrr. Let this thread die along with the poor man. Seriously, the last thing he needs is some gossip site suddenly finding this site and printing what is most likely a made up story as fact.
- I agree with R422. \
He had far worse problems than someone posting and pretending they had sex with him, but still, the guy had enough real demons. Let him rest in peace.
- [quote]...the last thing he needs...\
Um, newsflash. He needs nothing anymore. Except a box and a plot.
- Okay, Asswipe at R424, the last thing his family needs is the media hounding them about his sex life in their time of mourning. %0D\
- R198, WTF??
- Jani Lane found dead in CA hotel room:%0D\
Jani Lane -- former lead singer of the rock band Warrant -- was found dead at a hotel in L.A. Thursday evening ... TMZ has learned. %0D\
Lane''s body was discovered at the Comfort Inn hotel in Woodland Hills, CA. So far, no official cause of death has been released.
- Way to go, OP!
- I'll post this again for all you Marys.
Some of you are idiots.
The guy was fucked up for YEARS. Even if he saw a thread on a gay website (made up or not), it's not going to make him off himself. Damn, a few of you are drama queens and love stirring up shit.
Gay rumors happen all the time, it's part of being a rock star, movie star, etc.. Tons of gay rumors are on the net, on thousands of sites (gay and straight) every day. Celebrities are not all dying because of it. I know you all want to think a little story on our DL pushed him over the edge (because some people are sick fucks like that), but simply put, the guy was a raging alcoholic and has relapsed time and time again.
From what I have read, his marriage was fucked up, he barley saw his two kids, and the music thing was just not happening (he got fired from Warrant, and Great White and the solo stuff was not happening). Then, he went on a bender and got too drunk to tour. Eddie Trunk did him a favor and put him on That Metal Show (which filmed in late July and has not been shown yet). He looked super, super thin and drawn at the taping from the pics I have seen.
Probably tried to stop, and like Winehouse, drank too much (or did drugs, whatever), and it did him in. Or, (hopefully not) did it on purpose. But it wasn't because if a thread on DL. It's actually kind of sick that some of you are secretly hoping that it was.
- I think those posters are kidding for the most part, r429. You are completely correct about Jani''s death wish of sorts. There was no alternative end to his story to be had anymore.\
I feel bad for the OP, though. At the very least, he''s got to be creeped out.
- If it wasn''t for this thread I wouldn''t even know who this dude was, weird.
RIP Janie Lane
- He was too good for this world. RIP sweet angel.
- I''m holding my breath for the Chris Martin/Coldplay tribute via a live cover of "Cherry Pie" similar to the recent "Rehab" tribute to Winehouse. Holding my breath, you see.
- R419, I love you.
- Now that he''s dead, will this thread make it to 600 posts?
- Check out r198
- ''Twas OP''s asshole that killed The Beast.
Pith Helmet Guy, King Kong, 1933
- I wonder if OP is going to the funeral.
- OMG! WOULD SOMEBODDY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WAS ON HIS IPOD?
- Ew, I just found this thread and based on the subject I thought OP was a necrofeeliac.
- R433, Chris Martin is such a douche that it wouldn''t surprise me. ''I can redeem this inane piece of 80s shit,'' he would think. \
R431, same here. I initially thought someone was making a dumb joke about the Daria character, but this thread was epic.
- I may be wrong but I like that this epic thread gives me a cool last memory of Janie, albeit by proxy. %0D\
True or not, I will always giggle at the visual of OP sneaking back in after his "just had sex" post, poking Janie with a little "Hello... wakey, wakey" and then the explosion to "get the fuck out!" I love the live report of "That didn''t go well at all" and the race out of the house, knocking shit off tables while pulling up pants. Add the imaginary caftan and earrings and I am howling, giggling as I type. (I get the feeling many of us have had this night even without the rocker part).%0D\
It may not even be true but it''s how I will remember him anyway(though his wink to camera at end of "Heaven" video used to make me smile too).
- R442 had me laughing so hard I was crying..%0D\
Did oP ever describe himself?%0D\
What are the odds of Janie hooking up with someone with good writing skills?%0D\
RIP in peace Janie...
- [quote]RIP in peace Janie...\
Uh ... r443, what do you think the "IP" in "RIP" stands for?\
Or were you just being emphatic? \
"Rest in peace ... in PEACE, damn it!"
- Well played, OP, well played. This deserves to go down in DL history.
- OP here. I feel pretty sick and sad about him dying. I can''t even imagine the poor guy alone in that crappy motel room, sad, drunk, god knows what going through his mind. We all knew he was a raging alcoholic, but I don''t know if anyone knew how bad it really was. Just really sad about this.
OP crying as I type, literally.
- He constructed a shell to hide his aloneness, and it hardened on his back. I know of no sadder story.
- POSTED BY DALE BOZZIO TONIGHT:\
"Tonight, maybe you could reach out & touch a friend, & show a little compassion to someone in need, maybe it''s a stranger, or maybe you cannot see your own self when saddness lurks... Somewhere in the world the lights go out. For the sake of Jani Lane; his great heart, overwhelming talent & of his obvious beauty. Please leave a light on tonight for Jani Lane. At least, lets try to make right what we see is wrong.\
I love you, Dale"
- Good to hear from you, OP--I''m a fan.\
Take care and thanks for the epic thread.
- OP was obviously smart, and too nice to take photos. I respect that. A lot. \
Some of you fools would have probably stuck a carrot up his ass while he was passed out and sent the photo to everyone you knew, plus posted it here.
- You''re the one who thought of it, R450.
- You have my sympathy amd condolences OP, my thoughts are with you. Guess it was really Janie Lane afterall.. There are just some people you can''t reach. RIP Janie Lane.
- I thought this was I just had sex with Jamie Luner.
- R451, What?
- I just had sex with jami lane''s corpse. Can someone please start a thread? I''m afraid this one will run its course.
- it had to be Jani, with that fancy house. it''s not your fault, OP.
- Poor Jani. What must it be like to be hot, beautiful and famous for 5 giddy years. And then be ovah. Poor guy, it really is downhill when you are right on top, how can someone adjust.
- "OP here. I feel pretty sick and sad about him dying. I can''t even imagine the poor guy alone in that crappy motel room, sad, drunk, god knows what going through his mind. We all knew he was a raging alcoholic, but I don''t know if anyone knew how bad it really was. Just really sad about this.%0D\
by: OP crying as I type, literally."%0D\
Aw OP you''re so sensitive! Don''t feel bad -- you tried to give him some affection and he freaked out on you%0D
- OP, it sounds like he had an awesome time fucking you. He was a troubled guy who couldn''t beat his demons but at least you brought him a night of fun!
- And you offered up a loose hole, OP.
- Was Jani cut?
- I feel like we''ve ALL slept with Jani Lane
- I eat shit.
- Jamie Lyn Siegler bump
- It''s the anniversary of that night. I''m beside myself.
- R465 - what? It''s not. If you are going to tray and impersonate the OP, at least get the date right.
- Well the eve of anyway...
- R465 and R467, obviously not the real OP.
- Well I was just at the cemetery and I had sex with Janie Lane again. I''m not proud of it. His corpse was no George Clooney. But I needed a little lovin''. Was this wrong of me? I''m usually no necromancer but my hole needed a good pounding.
- LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- Jani Lane, former frontman for the 1980s hair metal band Warrant, died from alcohol poisoning, the Los Angeles County coroner's office reported today.
The 47-year-old singer was found dead Aug. 11 in a room at the Comfort Inn in Woodland Hills.
The cause of death is listed as "acute ethanol intoxication," said coroner's Lt. Larry Dietz.
Alcohol and prescription drugs were found in the room.
Lane reportedly had a history of alcohol-related arrests and was said to have struggled with addiction.
Lane wrote Warrant's biggest hit "Cherry Pie" back in 1989.
He eventually left the band to pursue a solo career.
The band released a statement on its website saying, "We are deeply saddened to hear the news of Jani's passing. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Jani was a very important part of our lives for a long time. We will always be incredibly proud of the music we created together."
The band also posted a video of the song "Heaven" in Lane's memory.
In 2005, Lane appeared on VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club.'
Born John Patrick Oswald, Lane originally hailed from Akron, Ohio and was the youngest of five siblings.
- Wow R470.
So he just sat in that motel room all alone and drank himself to death. How fucking horrible. Really sad. really, really sad.
- Here, here, R459. God bless both OP and JL.
That being said, God forgive me, I haven't laughed as hard in ages as I did reading R442, R450, and R451 posts.
- You had sex with who?
- Rest in peace JL.
- R u the real reason he,s dead a made up story that not only is he dead hi children have no father ur sick
- Jani was someone special and underated. He was not gay I knew him qwite well he had no desires to die but be with his girls wife and music. He was not gay or big he could've had any girl he wanted. I love and miss you Jan I and will once again will see you in heaven. He was so sweet and such a loving friend you get to have once in your life. For something crazy like this u had to have drugged him. I love ya Jan I and family. RIP my Friend Always. Lisa
- Honey, that guy had huge problems. Read the whole thread and check out those clips of him from Celebrity Fit Club. Jani Lane died because Jani Lane killed himself, without thinking about what it would do to his wife and kids.
If you want to let him R.I.P., don't bring up old threads like this.
- Umz, isn't he dead now?
- He drank himself to death out of embarrassment caused by this thread.
- Dumbfuck @ R475. This guy Janie was a raging alcoholic. His days were numbered and it had nothing to do with this thread. Moron. the REAL reason he is dead is because he was a drunk for years.
Oh and learn some punctuation.
- There have been worse things than this posted about celebrities on the internet. Celebrities know that gossip (real and false) is part of the job. The guy was troubled for a long time. This stupid thread is nothing compared to the shit I read about that was going on in his life. As a matter of fact, he probably would have laughed about this thread.
Get a grip. The poor guy was damaged and worn down.
- Does anything matter to you peeps. Jan I is gone his children are suffering, I know what has happened as a friend etc of Jani's. I may be a nobody but he never treated me that way. He had his probs just as you and I do. Please just leave Jani's memory alone and let family and friends heal.
- Get a life Lisa. If you weren't such a dumb cunt you'd realize each post you make just keeps alive the thread.
- Thank you R483.
- I know I'm posting way late on this site but I have to call bullshit on this. I too have had sex (or tried to) with Jani. His penis is teeny tiny and he couldn't keep it hard because he was so wasted. He was a terrible kisser too. My entire face was wet. (but nothing else) I'm a chick so if he was gay, maybe that had something to do with it. This was 1992. I was young and hot. I know someone else who he tried to screw but she wasn't having it. He was all demanding like "suck my dick" and she took one look at the little thing and ran.
- Hey, this thread still exists! Cool!
- He died an year ago tonight
- The sky was so blue
- This really is sick. Leave the guy alone. Let him be at peace. I didn't know him personally but I was sad to hear he passed. He wasn't gay, this post is a downright lie. OP just wanted some attention and all of you gave it to him! He is just an attention whore and will say anything to get you guys to pay attention to him. All of you are gullible as shit and need to get lives. I feel for his family and fans. I love you and miss you Jani! I hope you are rocking out in heaven! I know your giving god one helluva show!! Sold out every night!
-  you are a bitch for writing that about him. If it's true or not that's no bodies business. The guy died and here you are just as bad as OP talking shit! It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. From what i understand he like to eat p***y. If you are good at that then the size of the penis doesn't matter. Get a life you damn groupie! God only knows how many STD's you have.
- I believed OP from the start.
There are plenty of rock stars and celebrities who fuck men and women. Rock stars can have sex with female groupies any time they want, basically. That's got to get boring after a while.
Plus, there are plenty of celebrities who are deeply closeted, and it sounds like Lane was one of them. And to those people who keep yelling "Shut up and leave the man in peace!", it's obvious you're homophobic. Maybe if you stupid fuckers weren't so damn homophobic and more accepting, the poor guy might still be alive.
- I eat old people's excrement
- She didn't know him personally but she loves him and knows for sure that he wasn't gay?
- I had sex with Janie Lane before it was cool
- I once had sex with Janie layne, then he...
- I just had sex with Janie Lane.
Let's just say shit on my dick would have been a considerable improvement.
- Jani , when this was posted , and he was still alive, lived in redondo, married, and never ever had a jacuzzi at any homes he ever had. he was not interested in bi sexual activity and especially not gay . he had zero interest in men. sorry but this guy it totally lying.
- total bullshit!!
- I'm sure the Cherry Pie girl knew all the private details of his life 20 years after their divorce and multiple marriages and relationships later.
- Janie Lane truly was and is a disgusting creature. I'm sorry for what you had to see OP.
- In a way we've all had sex with Janie Lane
- lol I feel bad I've found this thread so late in time :( was fun to read nonetheless!
- This was a classic for sure.
- Was Janie a womyn?
- My dyslexia got the best of me and I thought you had sex with Jane Lane, which would be a pretty amazing thing if it happened.
- Glad to see this thread. Made me laugh, but also shed a tear.
- Geez! Give the guy a break! No one keeps their good looks forever … Jani was super hot & famous in his prime. He also had an amazing singing voice. You should consider yourself lucky ~ plenty of women were hot for that guy.
- I wonder what drove him to alcoholism.
He was pretty cute back in the day and was thought of as talented.
To end your still-young life holed up in a motel and drink yourself to organ failure--why???
- If that was the REAL Bobbie Brown @ r497 then let us discuss Bobbie Brown for a second. First of all that post was posted by an illiterate, which does sound like Ms. Brown.
Secondly, Ms. Bobbie Brown has turned into a reformed druggie/alcoholic & towards God & is now a fundy Republican.
- I believe that post was from the real Bobbie Brown, and I also believe she is correct about Jani's women only preference. Although that poor man couldn't seem to control his personal demons, and he was a chronic alcoholic, Jani was pure hetero, period. He may have had many faults (just like all the rest of us!) but I don't believe that being in the closet was one of them. I think if Jani was gay, or bisexual, he wouldn't have cared who knew about it … he just seemed to be that kind of guy.
- r510 wrong. He fucked this guy, the OP of this thread & this thread went VIRAL, everyone was talking about it. Then he committed suicide poor guy about 2 weeks after it came out. They had everything to do with each other and Janie was a closet case, hence the alcoholism. You're probably a poor old dear who was his fan, but the closet killed him.
- You got that right: I am a fan, of old. And I suppose I am "an old dear". We all get there eventually, and wouldn't go back there, or do that again againfor all the credits in the universe (I would imagine you too are also an old dear?).
None of us were there to prove it really did or did not happen, but I don't believe it is true. I base this opinion upon a simple analysis of the details given related to this alleged clandestine tryst. Since Jani was supposedly passed out in a post-coitial (and alcoholic) narcosis, this guy could have easily snapped a few pictures with his i-phone to support his claims - Jani would have been none the wiser, but he didn't. That would have been solid evidence; there are so many holes in this story it doesn't hold water.Also, specific questions were asked, but giving answers were avoided. Also, because Jani was known to bang anything in a skirt since time immortal, it stands to reason that his preference was hetero, and he was straight.
I think this dude was just looking for attention - and he sure got plenty of it too. I think that you all want it to be true, because it is a juicy tidbit of gossip, plus it makes him look really bad too. In fact, it makes him look like a damn fool. It's just an unsupported rumor - and a cruel one at that.
No, I can't say for sure that it didn't happen, but I do I believe it did occur? Nope. Not a chance. Slanderous? Hurtful? Oh yeah.
Jani Lane already suffered from so many real problems, he sure didn't need any made up stuff thrown into the mix. Moreover, if this story really was untrue, let us go a step further to assume that it may have been a contributing factor (i.e., the "last straw effect") to influence Mr. Lane to end his life. If that was the case, then that was a very mean, very ugly thing to do.
Backbiting, or tale-bearing, is a petty attack on others, and it's unethical. You all really ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Let's hope the fun and cruel pleasure derived from this scandalous clusterfuck was worth the cost of someone else's life.
- Oh STFU, Kelly Kelley. If it wasn't true, then why would he give a shit?
You are probably a 500 pound Frau who has been trying to fuck JL since the 80s.
- Damn I was around DL in 2011 and how is it that I don't remember this thread?!
- Ur full of shit. He can get the most pretty girls in the world. He's not gay he is a hottie then and now. I miss him. He was awesome singer. So u just wish he was And like the drama. Prove it. U. Fag. In ur dreams. If he was still alive he'd kick ur ass. U. Fuck
- U guys got nothing better to do. U need to jerk off somewhere else. Leave the guy alone and in peace he was a awesome singer and song writer he was cute. Ur not fags. Jealous fucks he had all the women he wanted very talented man. He's not gay. Leave the man alone he's done nothing wrong he only did what he loved to do in his life that's rock roll. So all u fucks out there say what u what let him rest in peace you wish u could of been him. So. Ur a asshole. U never had sex with jani lane so go to hell to all the people that agree this dickhead had sex with jani lane. Rest in peace. Jl. Love u. A old friend
- The last few posts just proves to me he was fucking around with men.
- Have any of you seen the show, "Ex wives of Rockers"? Bobbie brown is one of the ex-wives. Man is she washed up! She has money problems, she drives an old Hyundai, and she has an emotionally abusive boyfriend and she moved into his place while he was in rehab. She is also fat and as someone else had commented upthread: she looks like a LI yenta.
the reason I bring it up is there was an episode where Bobbi mentioned to her friends that she got a call from jani (they have been divorced for a very long time and they had a short marriage). He wanted to rent a room in the apartment where she had moved into...yes, it was actually the rehab boyfriend's place! This was all filmed about 2-3 years ago. the show aired in 2012.
You can find full episodes on You Tube.
- I found a link to an interview online where Bobbi Brown mentions that he had reached out to her 2 weeks before he was found dead:
Brown also reveals that Jani had reached out to her a few weeks before his death. The singer was apparently looking for a place to live and wanted to move in to her apartment but she told him no. The remaining members of Warrant and how they reacted to Jani’s death is also takes up a large part of the interview.
“I was upset that they didn’t show up."
- Wow this old chestnut still hanging around.
To be honest I always believed OP's story anyway. Seemed plausible.
- Oh my Bobbi brown is the biggest whore. She fucked around on jani. The whole time they were together. She'd fucked some of the band mates. She didn't deserve him. Chicks are mostly in this business for rock n roll Monet and being a star. It's hard to know when your a rock singer who is really ur friend. Or not. And same as a girlfriend they could b using u. So jani was a depressed person. It was hard to trust people and love them I think he was very sad. And lonely. Mostly.
- And of course, he wasnt fucking around on her *rolls eyes*
- R523, Jani was a raging alcoholic, and you better believe he fooled aroundon her.
I still can't get over how her life turned out so craptastic.
- Op. who ever u r u really that bored. To start shit. Of course no one is gonna believe ur story. It's bull. Ur not gonna b a super star for doing this type of shit. U think u gonna b popular. Make money. B in the news. And have friends? Sorry honey but stories like that is not gonna get u nowhere but getting ur ass kick and sued and other people who believe u can go to hell also. I bet ur a old little dick petal hole That can't get anything but ur self. So. Fuck off loser a find a better way of life. Stay out of other people's. don't make me find u. Asshole
I know we're u live.
- Doesn't Bobbi post on the Crazy Days and Nights Gossip Blog comments as VIP Blonde?
- Get a load of the illiterate at r526 !!!!!
FWIW you metal idiot, this thread was started before Jani died, then he died about a week or two after this was posted.
And I believe the OP. Everyone here does.
- We should probably just close this thread so the jani Lane fans/confidantes mind there own business. Why do they keep reappearing?
- Good question r529 - they're illiterate as well. Still, I'm convinced the whole thing happened. And the ensuing hilarity.
- Did OP do Jani Lane before, or after, he passed away? Just wondering. Either way, he was gross. He was no Robert Plant, Rick Springfield or Peter Frampton that's for sure.
- I think OP was full of shit, or drunk, and R526 this thread is from TWO years ago and YOU are the idiot bringing it back up again. Let it go. OP was probably drunk. He even came back and said it was NOT Janie, or did you not read that part??
Classic thread, although I am puzzled as to why OP left out the details (or even just the general scenario) of where they met and under what circumstances.
- Kind of hot to think of Jani messing around with guys when he was younger and cuter (and famous).
- When Op "retracted" his statement, at r242, it was only to shut up someone threatening to call the National Enquirer.
But it's obvious he didn't really take back his original post.
- Bump to attract the crazies.
- [quote]Doesn't Bobbi post on the Crazy Days and Nights Gossip Blog comments as VIP Blonde?
Wow. Is that who she is? She seems to be the one everyone there defers to. Do you know this for sure?
- So basically....it was either a true story or a lie....but either way it could not have been a help to a troubled soul that this was spread across the net.
People are real and have real issues....exposing them to the world without their consent is heartless.
- [quote]He's not gay.
Well, no, not now, he'd not. He's not anything now, except dead.
But in his day, he sure was a cockgobbler.
- This was a classic DL hookup story, right up there with "Dat's Da Suckjob!"
- This thread just keeps on truckin'!
I wonder who the DL will kill next with our gossiping. Any bets? Alec Baldwin? Chris Brown? Timberlake?
- I don't think some five-week old gossip on DataLounge pushed him over the edge. He was well on the road before that.
- Janie (RIP) seemed like a great guy and was very cute when young.
But after having watched Celebrity Fit Club I got the impression that he was an extremely depressed person who needed therapy. He was TRAGIC on that show.
The OP's post didn't kill Janie, just watch the CFC episodes with Janie and see for yourselves.
- It's very likely Janie's death was nothing to do with this legendary thread and was predestined (for want of a better word) already. The guy was a walking heap, bless him.
- R538, celebrities have been gossiped about for decades. It's part and parcel of the lifestyle. Period.
Remember the gay/S&M gossip about Christian Bale? What if he died from drinking too much a month after it was posted here? Would the nut jobs here claim that DL killed him? Some of you wackos need to get a grip. Lane was a mess for years.
R542, R543 and R544 have it right.
My guess is that the same moron keeps bumping this thread.