And yeah, I think he''s kinda hot.
- No clue.. but put in my thread watcher for the gossip.
- When he''s not on his WWH show and he''s a guest on another program, he actually sounds interesting, more serious and thoughtful. It''s too bad that he has to overdo it for his program because I think I like his "real" personality better. He seems to spend a lot of time socializing and vacationing with couples like Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, SJP and Broderick, Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani, but he doesn''t seem to have a steady bf himself. I guess an LTR is not for him.
- I think that cross-eyed dork posts here. ALL THE TIME...or his people do. No one else cares about him.
- Now THAT is a hot Jewish man. Weiner -- good God, no.
- Yeah, last year he was on vacation in Mexico? with Daniel Craig and his old girlfriend. %0D\
Odd, very odd.
- [quote]He''s made himself accessible to several upscale magazines recently%0D\
Come on, now. He works for Bravo. Bravo getting press in "several upscale magazines" is good for his bottom line. The fact that he''s the focus, well, that doesn''t hurt, I''m sure. But don''t hate on someone for riding the free publicity as long as they can.
- [quote]Yeah, last year he was on vacation in Mexico? with Daniel Craig and his old girlfriend. \
- [quote] No clue.. but put in my thread watcher for the gossip.\
R1, you don''t have to post something for that. Click on the grey star to the left of the title and it turns orange. Which means it is in your thread watcher.\
You seriously can''t be that stupid that you haven''t figured it out, can you?
- Um, maybe he just wanted to share that he''d be watching the thread and occasionally contributing. Calm down, Dolores.
- Dolores, you pluggin''?
- R8 seems particularly economic, even by my own standards.\
- Sorry for my outburst, R1. I didn''t mean it like that. It''s me, not you.
- Ever since Kathy Griffin made that joke about not knowing where to look when she''s talking to him because he''s cross eyed---well, I just can''t look at him.%0D\
How old is he, BTW? He acts like a retarded middle schooler most of the time. Probably because he thinks it''s attractive.
- He''s 43, R13.
- This is how Andy celebrated his birthday on June 2.
- His personality is very asexual to me. If he would stop acting like a silly teenybopper, then he''s be more sexy.
- How large is his cock?
Typical Gay Celeb Question Asker
- I think the Bravo stuff is kind of a character he plays. He seems much more subdued and serious when he does other shows (like Joy Behar and stuff)
- The NYTimes did a great piece on him a month or so ago
- He''s either intensely vapid or appallingly cynical. What''s so appealing about that? And there''s plenty of hotter guys at my gym.
- By all accounts he''s a nice enough guy, but he''s very ambitious. He defines his worth by his job and his friends...he''s not really sexual even if he''s gay...he''s the type who might order in for the evening every couple of weeks, but a longterm partner isn''t in the cards. I kind of think that he''s saving himself for Anderson (seems to be waiting for things to simmer with Ben--which may never happen).
- he''s a modern day Truman Capote (without the talent) who lives to escourt his version of Babe Paley (Kelly Ripa, various housewives) to functions
- I know he''s from St. Louis. I''m wondering if he''s the son of Alan Cohen, who was for years the manager of the CBS affiliate there. Stands to reason the elder Cohen would have lots of contacts to get his son''s foot in the door. Because, let''s face it, Andy Cohen is nothing but a vapid namedropper and starfucker. He''d never get anywhere if he had to rely on his own talent or intelligence.
- [quote] Andy Cohen is nothing but a vapid namedropper and starfucker. He''d never get anywhere if he had to rely on his own talent or intelligence.%0D\
I don''t know that stuff got me a Tony
Tony Winner John Hickey
- On The Talk (I know...I was on the treadmill...) Julie said that they were both interns at CBS in NY at the same time. Julie said he put her overachieving Asisn ass to shame.
- Huge crossdresser!
- R21, I''ve wondered that myself if Andy is hoping to hook up with Anderson one day. They would make a cute couple.
- On WWH the English bitch from RHBH mad some reference to Cohen being at one of the gay clubs her husband owned.
- I thought Anderson was into dark meet. And younger dark meat, at that. What would he see in this cross-eyed midget?
- Andy Cohen turns my stomach; I have to change the channel immediately when he appears.
- [quote] I''ve wondered that myself if Andy is hoping to hook up with Anderson one day. They would make a cute couple%0D\
- R23 - his father name is Lou and has been on Watch What Happens reading "Housewives" lines
- Andy is very thoughtful when he is not on WWHL. He is an intelligent man so his success is not surprising.
- r25, Andy Cohen put Julie Chen (Mrs. Moonves) to shame at CBS? What does Julie not let Les pee on her and Andy did?
- I am of the belief that gay people should come out.----Gayle %0D\
Even I''m not buying that one Gayle. (and what''s with the cheap ass microphones shoved in your face have not allocated any money to OWN?)
O (not gay)
- [quote]I kind of think that he''s saving himself for Anderson (seems to be waiting for things to simmer with Ben--which may never happen).\
You think Anderson wants to trade in his insanely hunky bf Benjamin for cross-eyed Cohen? Check out these pics of Benjamin and you''ll see why Andy may want to give up THAT dream. And besides, AC and Andy C have been friends for years - they must''ve already hooked up a few times by now. \
[quote]I thought Anderson was into dark meet. And younger dark meat, at that. What would he see in this cross-eyed midget\
Anderson *may* have dated a few Latino, African-American or Blatino guys in the past, or at least he was rumored to have done that, but those days are over and now it looks like he''s settled down permanently with his Corsican/Frenchmen.
- Andy doesn''t strike me as a very nice person. He actually seems kinda phoney.%0D\
You can tell when he''s acting, because he puts on that giggly schoolgirl act. But when someone does something he doesn''t like, he gets REALLY bitchy and nasty and dismissive.%0D\
There''s something behind his eyes that seem to me like he has contempt for everyone. I haven''t figured out why, but I don''t think that Andy''s a very happy person.
- You dont become gay and successful by being nice. They are talking about Don Lemon in that clip @ r33. I doubt Anderson, Andy or Don are very nice people, professionally. They might be good to their friends, partners or for show but that''s it. Even Julie Chenbot said Andy was cut throat, and you know that bitch will do ANYTHING to get where she wants to be.
- Many of the housewives despise him - mostly because he has a FIT if they tell any of the behind the scenes truth. If they ever say that the producers egged them on, or gave them specific set ups (which the do all the time) for a scene, he goes ballistic on them later. Threatens them to be off the show - tells them they have to be more dramatic next season.\
Basically he is a HUGE part of the dumbing down of the TV landscape and has nothing of any value to offer us and I''d say it''s making him rich - as it does so many. I have zero respect for him other than that he is out of the closet and proves that gays can be as big a douche as Donald Trump if you''re willing to go the route of endless promotion and putting out an inferior product/brand.\
Anytime I see a celebrity who is a friend of his, I immediately lose any respect I may have had for them.
- [quote]If they ever say that the producers egged them on, or gave them specific set ups (which the do all the time) for a scene, he goes ballistic on them later.\
I bet he doesnt try that with Nene, unless he wants a new asshole!
- I sometimes check out Andy''s twitter page, but he''s always talking up those idiot Housewives of his as though they were REAL stars instead of trashy and boring D-listers.
- Sadly in today''s society it''s pretty much coming close for the term "eat or be eaten" to become literal.\
In a couple of years there''ll be Morlocks and Eloi (the post human races in the novel THE TIME MACHINE) and Andy (among the Koch Bros., VIACOM''s MTV and VH1, Rupert Murdoch, etc.) is vital at grooming the Eloi race into shape thanks to his creative input.
- I kind of agree with R37. He seems like he''s all giggles, gossip and manicures when things are good, but if he doesn''t get his way: watch out! He looks like he''d throw a kicking, screaming, throwing things hissy fit of a tantrum. %0D\
He doesn''t seem intelligent as much as driven, a bit ruthless and crass. To me, he''s the Out Ryan Seacrest.
- Given that every time he does a promo for his insipid WWHL show, he comes across as some giggly, 14-year old girl, I find him revolting.
- A douche extradonaire.%0D
- [r40] I''ll betcha he does if Miss Thing wants that paycheck to keep coming. Without him that ignorant woman would be out pounding the sidewalk.
He is the boss.
- [quote]he is a HUGE part of the dumbing down of the TV landscape and has nothing of any value to offer... Anytime I see a celebrity who is a friend of his, I immediately lose any respect I may have had for them.%0D\
I agree - and the giggly schoolgirl act is something he shares with Anderson Cooper. Don''t trust any man who displays that type of act.%0D
- Great job, New Yorkers, with providing really edgy gossip about Andy. Hey, OP, this is NY, and no one knows anything about him. satisfied? Go back to trolling your "flyover" sites.
- This is not really gossip, but Andy has brunch regularly in Chelsea on the weekend at a local establishment where he sits alone reading the NY Times. Of course, he gets a lot of attention, but he acts as if he doesn''t notice any of it. It appears that he goes there for the ego boost. After brunch, he always leaves his NY Times on the table. It is very funny because he has the paper delivered to his apartment and his address is printed on a label on the front of the paper. So much for privacy or anonomity. Some of us suspect that he does this intentionally. He seems very awkward in person.
- [r49] unless of course it is a secure building with doormen
- Whoa....got me there R49. No douche. However, it is done intentionally as he appears to be an attention wh*re. Just sharing a personal Andy Cohen experience with everyone here, which is much more than 99.9% of the people who come on this site can do. %0D\
Now crawl back into your basement....your unemployment check does not arrive until Friday.
- I think there are a lot of self-loathing "giggling 14-year-old girl" gay men on this board who are terrified to admit that they identify with him and jealous that he likes himself for whom he is.
- It surprises me that there''s not more gossip about him. I''d assume an asshole like him would have broken plenty of guys'' dreams (and egos) who''d love to share Cohen''s bad sides.
Drug companies from all over the world
- Interesting article in the NY Times~ wish I could have seen him dancing with Mark Consuelos
- oops, r53 here. Sorry about the "by:" tagline that was from a post I decided not to post, but forgot to delete.
- I think he''s cute and funny and I imagine he''s good company.\
Andy, if you do read this, know that you do have some fans.
- Cohen probably trashes the Housewives when he''s with his rich and famous friends and in real life wouldn''t go near any of them or socialize with them.
- Andy Cohen loves piss showers.
- I have never met Andy, but worked in the industry for many years. It''s filled with truly awful people. The degree of insecurity coupled with ego is perplexing, and creates a manic need to always be seen, be out, in the right place, with the right people.\
I can''t imagine what these women are like n the show: well-known for nothing - and they''re sense of unearned entitlement must be immense\
He has succeeded in creating a successful niche market, but of what: in-the-gutter television - not that there''s much out there which isn''t. But, he''s introduced this genre that is so degrading and humiliating - and it permeates everything now. \
So, yes, he''s succeeded, but at the cost of no real accomplishment
- [quote]he is a HUGE part of the dumbing down of the TV landscape and has nothing of any value to offer... \
I wonder if we will ever grow out of this, culturally. My secret hope is that we will, but I am not sure. Too many kids are growing up on this trash. \
My plan has always been to retire on an island in the Mediterranean. The idea seems more and more appealing to me every day.
- well, the fact he goes to Bedlam tells you a great deal about him\
and all those desperate anyone always trying to be photographed with him - it must be exhausting
- r.52=giggly, 14-year old girly gay man OR Andy Cohen
- christ what has happened to gay men in NYC - they all look like women\
those pictures from that party - they are all so damn ugly and desperate\
just because a camera comes out doesn''t mean you have to stand in front of it - most of those queers should hide in the corner
- I''ve met both Andy and Anderson. Andy is nice enough, but Anderson is a total entitled asshole.
- [r64] pray tell how you came to that conclusion. AC seems rather down to earth when he''s on his bicycle in Chelsea.
- [quote]AC seems rather down to earth when he''s on his bicycle in Chelsea.\
Is there an entitled way of riding a bike and a down to earth one? Please, tell us the difference.
- [quote]I agree - and the giggly schoolgirl act is something he shares with Anderson Cooper. Don''t trust any man who displays that type of act.\
Now wait a minute. The fact that you are posting on a gossip site about Andy Cohen means you have some school girl tendencies yourself. I dont trust you either ma''am.
- [quote]Because, let''s face it, Andy Cohen is nothing but a vapid namedropper and starfucker. He''d never get anywhere if he had to rely on his own talent or intelligence.\
Excellent work, nepotism troll. Start from the premise that someone doesn''t deserve his position and surmise an instance of nepotism.
- All bike riders in NYC are entitled, r66.
There you have it
- "Some school girl tendencies" are a big difference from the giggly schoolgirl act. Just watch Miss Cooper the next time she sits in for Reege.
- A friend who''s a pretty well-known NYer (media) said that Cohen literally turned his back on him at a dinner party, the second he realized my friend wasn''t of any use to him professionally.\
Vapid, arrogant and ruthless - a dreadful combo.
- So your friend read all of that without Andy even uttering a word. I think your friend is the one with the issues, r71.
- R71, Anderson Cooper is the same way, only worse.
- He goes in the sauna at Reebock with a newspaper but cruises at the same time. \
When someone expresses interest he says...''give me a show'' but does not have any personal participation.
- r70 Andy Cohen may put on an act but there is no way Anderson Cooper is a good enough actor for his stuff to be an act. Anderson just laughs easily and if you''ve seen him and his mom together you know he inherited her peculiar laugh.
- I think some of you are deluding yourselves about what the state of the TV landscape used to be like. It''s always been pretty dreadful, Andy Cohen is just one of the people who has managed find ways to turn out popular crappy TV for less money than before.\
When scripted TV dominated the landscape it was filled with dumb premises, bad acting and poor scripts. There were used to be few alternatives too, what with having fewer channels and no video players, video players or internet.
- No, R72/Andy, YOU''RE the one with the problem.\
- "no video players, video players or internet" should be "no video RECORDERS, video players or internet".
- r64/r71 you already said Andy is nice enough. Now you are going along with him being "vapid, arrogant and ruthless"? \
You don''t sound like you really have a basis for opinion.
- I''m loving the Andy/Anderson dish here. So they''re both snobs?
- R79, go back to your basement and play video games.
- Andy starts threads here about himself.
- well [r66] riding a bike in itself seems to be rather down to earth transportation as opposed to a cab or a car.
He looks good in a t-shirt
- Sorry r71, I meant r64/r73. I fucked up while multi-tasking.
- [quote]Cohen literally turned his back on him at a dinner party, the second he realized my friend wasn''t of any use to him professionally.%0D\
I''ve heard similar things about Diane Von Furstenburg who is a friend of Andy Cohen and Cooper.
- r81, with that sort of conversation skill and charm how could Anderson Cooper possibly have resisted becoming your servant?
- [quote] I wonder if we will ever grow out of this, culturally. My secret hope is that we will, but I am not sure. Too many kids are growing up on this trash.%0D\
Watch MTV, and you''ll know where we''re headed.%0D\
Between "The Real World" garbage, and the latest abortion entitled, "The Challenge: Rivals," you''ll see how low reality television has sunk.%0D\
The Challenge: Rivals, is so violent and debauched, that I can''t even stand to watch it. It''s as if The Real World purposely recruits people like Adam from the latest Real World (he has a criminal record and served time in jail) JUST so that they can add to the violence and aggression in The Challenge series.%0D\
It is literally one of the most hateful things on television right now.%0D\
And it is teaching teens and tweens, that THIS IS THE WAY TO BEHAVE in real life. I have never been more saddened by humanity than in this moment of time.
- Isn''t MTV run by another gay man? It used to be.
- Why doesn''t he get onto A.Cooper for hiding in the closet?
- I want to ravage Andy Cohen.
- Maybe he does R89, but they''re friends and he has to just accept it.
- Cohen says he doesn''t out people.
- I don''t think Anderson would associate with anyone who threatened to out him.
- Someone here once said that Andy''s wonky eye corrects itself just as he''s about to cum.
- I doubt many people have ever seen him cum.
- Luv R59''s post.
- I like him on WWHL and he seems sincere.
And if you can fake sincerity, you''ve got it made.
- R68, your reasoning seems a little flawed. How on earth did you come up with nepotism? The person you replied to wasn''t talking at all about nepotism.
- I''ve been to several parties at Cohen''s house in Sag Harbor. We have a mutual friend, but I wouldn''t consider him a friend of mine. He''s not nearly as giggly as he appears on TV; in fact, in a group of "normal" people (i.e., non-"Bravo-lebrities"), he can be smart, a little bitchy, and like a lot of other gay men you know. Away from TV, he actually detests most of those "Housewives" (or at least badmouths them). He''s not attached at the moment and is a little desperate to meet someone, but while he wants a non-too-much-publicity relationship (he''s very jealous of AC and Ben being able to keep things under wraps they way they do - for better or worse), part of him also wants someone who will appreciate his "celebrity status" - it killed him that when he went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras this year, he was the only one of his friends who rode in the parade solo - AC brought Ben, Kelly R. brought Mark.\
And that wonky eye is far more obvious up close.
Fag out in Sag
- His profile in the Times said he''s the type to scan the room while he''s talking to someone, hoping to find others more worthy of his time. There''s a reason his BFFs are in happy, stable relationships and he''s left clamoring for scraps.
- [quote]Away from TV, he actually detests most of those "Housewives" (or at least badmouths them)\
I knew I was right about this.
- And yet Andy would be nothing without those whores. Better not to bite the hand hat keeps you famous, Andy.
Nene, Getting Ready to Cut That Bitch
- Andy and Anderson are probably on the same page regarding their real feelings toward the Housewives. Poor Nene would be so disappointed to know her dream man thinks she''s just trash.
- "Andy and Anderson are probably on the same page regarding their real feelings toward the Housewives."%0D\
And yet the one brought them to the public eye and the other is a big fan of the show.%0D\
Hypocrites, the two of them. But we already knew that.
- He was on that show "Out in America" and said he hopes to marry his next serious love affair.
- [r102] it''s pretty much the other way around
- Does Andy have a type?
- "Does Andy have a type?"\
- [quote]He was on that show "Out in America" and said he hopes to marry his next serious love affair.%0D\
He must really be jealous that Anderson''s found true love with Ben.
- [r108] why is that an insult?
- Jealous of someone who is living a lie in the closet?
- I''m just going to assume that everyone in Andy C and Anderson''s circle considers AC to be completely out R111. And yes, I think Andy C is jealous that he is unable to have a committed relationship like AC and Ben and Mark and Kelly.
- [quote]I''m just going to assume... %0D\
That certainly eliminates anything that follows. Have you never heard anything about those who assume?
- No Felix, what have you heard?
- Did anyone see the Manhattan bus (don''t remember which line) with the Andy Cohen promo ad where some bitch but a bullet hole decal on Andy''s forehead? It was hysterical - I instantly thought of datalounge.\
He''s a successful, attractive, out gay. Why do we hate them?
- Yes I know that quote R113, but I don''t care. I''ll say it this way, I think Anderson''s completely out with his friends and they respect his choices.
- Do not turn this into another fucking Anderson Cooper thread, asshole.
- You''re obviously in love with him R115. Do you stalk him too? Do you stand outside his building, hoping to get a glimpse of him?
- So, what does ANDERSON think about Andy?
- Could someone please tell me why EVERY thread has to be about Anderson Cooper?
- Anderson''s just someone in Andy''s inner circle of friends and since he''s another famous gay, his name is going to come up.%0D\
If someone would just provide some more decent Andy Cohen gossip the way R99 did, you might get somewhere.
- He comes to CBST, the gay synagogue occasionally. Apparently he sat in front of me at one service, but I didn''t realize who he was because I don''t really watch Bravo. He didn''t particularly stand out from any of the other 40ish gay Jews. He seemed pretty average.
- [quote]His profile in the Times said he''s the type to scan the room while he''s talking to someone, hoping to find others more worthy of his time.\
I think thats why he scans the room, so he can find him a man!\
But really, I do not judge him for his success. He cannot help that the housewives are gutter bitches. Its reality TV, not an institution for good values.\
r99 Id like to know what his house decor is like, it says a lot about a person.
- R122, I understood that he was not raised in the religion by his gentile mother.
- He''s tweeted about going to CBST for the High Holy Days, so he clearly does practice Judaism now, even if he wasn''t raised in it, R124.\
Maybe he''s just looking for a nice Jewish doctor to marry. I know he used to date (and is still friends with) the guy who tweets as PalmStkMan - the owner of the Palm restaurants...
- Has the gossip on Andy Cohen already dried up?
- He said in an interview that he goes to the Boom Boom Room at the Standard Hotel after Watch What Happens - he''s such a wannabe.
- He''s heading to a dance party in Costa RIca next month. is taht what u want OP?
- Here is him with Hugh Jackman''s wife.
- But what of his hole?!?
- He''s co-hosting the Miss Universe Pageant with that Giuliana person this Sunday on NBC.\
Andy Cohen IS Bert Parks!
- R115 Attractive? Umm, that''s debatable.%0D\
I don''t hate him though because I don''t even pay attention to him.
- [quote] He was on that show "Out in America" and said he hopes to marry his next serious love affair.\
Who were some of his previous serious love affairs? I never see any gossip about him being with or having been with anyone on these threads. Were the love affairs long in the past or does he keep really quiet about them or what?
- [quote]Who were some of his previous serious love affairs?%0D\
Why would you think he really had any "serious" love affairs in the past?
- He actually has that Kelly Bensimon quality- Asexual, absolutely no inner life or depth. Could be passable at any party, but there is just NOTHING there. That''s the vibe I get.
- I like his personality, think he''s cute, and enjoy his Bravo shows.%0D\
However, I find his Bell''s Palsy-like smiles in almost all photos to be an unfortunate affectation.
- [quote] Why would you think he really had any "serious" love affairs in the past?%0D\
Because for him to have a "next" serious love affair he has to already have done it before. Maybe he was making that "next" part up, though, if he''s self-conscious about people thinking he can''t get dates or partners?
- Maybe he''s a virgin.
- [quote]Maybe he was making that "next" part up, though, if he''s self-conscious about people thinking he can''t get dates or partners?%0D\
- He "dated" Daniel V fro Project Runway. I can''t say that anyone would consider that a serious relationship.\
I recall him having a boyfriend at one point, but I think he kept that private.
- Why would he want to have a serious relationship when he can probably date a lot of guys and not have any attachments?
- it must be weird for him to date...his job must attrack fame whores by the dozens.
- But HE''S kind of a famewhore.
- Andy wants Anderson, but he doesn''t have a snowball''s chance in hell.
- You would''ve thought they hooked up years ago R144, but it''s true, Anderson''s too in love with Ben and Andy doesn''t really measure up.
- Anderson has taste, and while he''s not a snob, he can sniff out a social climber a mile away (he doesn''t just resemble a mole! he actually possesses a lot of the same qualities). Andy is fun to be around, but Anderson was never going to make him a Vanderbilt.
- It must really limit his chances of finding someone if he tunes out people who aren't "important" or career useful.%0D
[quote] his job must attrack fame whores by the dozens.%0D
That's probably why he would be jealous of the not much publicity nature of Anderson Cooper's relationship. Anderson's bf doesn't spill details to the press or put in effort publicizing the relationship. He can't mean the amount of publicity they are given as a couple, because they've been given a hell of a lot of unsolicited publicity (more than Andy Cohen's dating life will ever get unless he steals Brad Pitt away from Angelina).%0D
They may over do the privacy in some ways, but I think I'd prefer that over something like the highly public highly self-publicized trainwreck romances Marc Jacobs and his famehore bfs have. %0D
It would be hard to find & keep a non-superficial person who isn't looking to pursue publicity and build fame, though, if you act superficial and have fame/power seeking social behavior like Cohen is supposed to.
- If he wants to be part of a power couple he could get together with a producer or something.%0D\
What''s his type?
- Too bad Ryan Murphy is now engaged. They would''ve made the power couple from hell.
- Is Ryan awful in person or do you mean they would be turning out dreck on TV together?
- Hey Andy,%0D\
If you''re reading this thread, I think your cute. I''ll be happy to top you. And I''m better looking than Anderson Cooper.%0D\
Contsct me! I''m serious.
- [quote]Contsct me! I''m serious.%0D\
At least Anderson can spell.%0D\
R146 sounds like an insider.%0D\
- more of a typo than a spelling mistake r152....but aren''t you superior for pointing it out
how do we know Anderson can spell btw
- If Andy Cohen will only entertain the idea of being a part of a "power couple", he''s very shallow.
- he seems kind of manic....I bet the lows are deep
- The lows are probably deep because his life is so superficial and he''s got nothing really substantial happening except for his friendships.
- how on earth could he or anyone be friends with Mr. and Mrs. Ripa?
- He doesnt seem manic to me. In fact, he seems to be quite comfortable with himself which is probably why he doesnt really want a partner. \
Id rather watch Andy do a talk show than Anderson.
- No gossip, but Andy''s going to be hosting the Miss USA Pageant on Sunday June 19 at 9pm EST on NBC.%0D\
After hosting the pageant, Andy''s going to host WWHL live from Vegas, with Caroline Manzo as a guest, and she''s also a judge at the pageant.%0D\
Should be a fun night!
- [r153] At least Anderson would have an editor who would know when to use "you''re" instead of "your".
Alsp, stop with the "top" and "bottom" bullshit. It''s self-loathing.
- [quote]Alsp, stop with the "top" and "bottom" bullshit. It''s self-loathing%0D\
Why is that self-loathing?
- [quote]It''s self-loathing%0D\
When I see someone using this term, it''s always easy to figure why they''re such an expert at self-loathing.
- He''s great at the Housewives reunions because he''ll just come out and say it -- the "ladies" may squirm and frantically try to justify their bad behavior but I''m always pleased that Andy C. will call them out on it. He''s too cloying on WWH, but on the reunions, he busts those bitches.
- [quote]Id rather watch Andy do a talk show than Anderson.\
- Because youre too busy kissing Anderson''s closeted ass, r164.
- No R165, I just think Anderson is better suited to do a talk show that covers a variety of topics than Cohen is. I wish he''d come out publicly, but it''s not going to happen.
- [quote]I''d rather watch Andy do a talk show than Anderson.%0D\
With Andy, you would just get another version of trash TV like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich.%0D\
With Anderson, we''ll get a gay man hiding in a closet like some of the guests who end up getting outed on Springer''s and Povich''s shows.
- Anderson should invite Andy C as his guest on the first show and come out.
- There was a time when I wanted suck Andy dry and do everything imaginable to his hole.\
Now the very sight of him makes me cringe.
- he''s a pocket gay! Just saw him on Miss USA...never noticed how little he is.
- But under those clothes, he has a hot body!
Mark Consuelos, busy fucking Jeff Gordon while Kelly babysits
- His feet look nice.
- I think that picture of Andy was taken at Kelly Ripa''s home in the Hamptons.
- r71 and some other posts hit the nail on the head from what I have heard about the rich and famous crowd. %0D
I knew this lady who did some work that included working a bit with the entertainment industry. I forgot exactly what it was she did because I haven't seen her in 10 or more years. I asked her one time what are the famous like? She rolled her eyes and she said her job entails going to various Hollywood parties, functions, etc and she hated them. She said the first thing they say to you when you at these things is, what do you do for a living? If you are not in the entertainment business or they can't benefit from you then they just turn around and walk away. Also, they don't want to have anything to do with you whatsoever if you are no one who is connected. They are users, phonies, and leeches. %0D
BTW, I think Andy is a TOP. I remember one time Andy went on Joy Behar's show, and she said to him she thought he was masculine for a gay man. He was annoyed by her comment and he said there are masculine gay men not all gay men are [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool]. He seemed pissed at her comment%0D
- In what alternate universe is Andy Cohen considered masculine????????? Every time he opens his mouth the largest, gaudiest Prada handbag falls with a thud!
- [r161] [r162] It''s self-loathing because you like to insult people by what they do sexually and put down someone you perceive as less than masculine. It''s self loathing because you feel the need to categorize us into aping hetero roles. [r175] is a prime example. I''ve seen the enemy and he is us.
You pretend to know and have a very narrow view of who we are
- God, r.176, what a downer at parties you must be. Lighten up and try to enjoy life a little. The view from the soapbox can be awfully lonely sometime.
- r176, if you automatically believe referring to someone as a top or bottom is an insult -then it''s perhaps you who are self loathing.
- Can we please dispense with the fucking armchair psychology at R176, 177 and 178 and just admit that Andy Cohen has more money and gets laid more than R176, 177 and 178 combined?
- [r176]here. Agreed [r179]. No,[r178] only when trying to demean someone as a bottom.
I will keep on dispensing fucking armchair psychology.
- Loved his dig at Carrie Prejean on last night''s WWHL. His gyuests were Caroline Manzo and Guiliana Rancid.
- Why doesn''t he get his eyes fixed? Surely being crossed-eyed is uncomfortable?
- r182, he''s probably tried. Sometimes it just doesn''t take. Although if he wore glasses it might self correct.
- not exactly cross-eyed
besides it''s cute
- r179/Andy, it''s awfully early for you to be up and checking the blogs dontchathink?
- There is no reason for this thread to be that long, and more than half of it is about Anderson Cooper.
- Run along to your shift at Burger King, R185. %0D\
I''ve heard that working the counter at lunch time can be a real bitch.
Andy, with a TV network to run.
- Looks like Andy C and his buddies Mark Consuelos and Ryan Seacrest might be taking the job that Anderson Cooper REALLY wanted.
- Mark Consuelos is nice eye candy but he''s dull and boring when sitting in Regis'' chair. He''s best suited to go back to his roots as a male stripper.%0D\
Andy Cohen is one degree over from Jerry Springer.
- [quote]Mark Consuelos is nice eye candy but he''s dull and boring when sitting in Regis'' chair.\
Please. Regis has been phoning it in for the last 15 years at least. And he doesnt even know who he''s talking to. Mark is way more engaging at this point. And besides, it will be fun to watch Kelly get used to Mark being her cohost and not her Mexican househusband anymore.
- Kelly does best when paired with her gay friends NPH, Andy Cohen and especially Anderson Cooper.
- [quote] just admit that Andy Cohen has more money and gets laid more...%0D\
But hasn''t it been established (esp. by R99) that he doesn''t get laid much at all? That''s he''s on the prowl for a bf, but usually buys what he wants?
- I saw Andy at the Mercer Kitchen a few days ago and he looked surprisingly porky. He''s got a bit of a belly going. \
The sad thing was how the fangurls outside were waiting for him. Sad.
- Andy was on Wendy Williams a few weeks ago, I thought he looked really good. The audience was going bonkers. I think thats part of his problem, he has too many middle aged women around him all the time. Guys his age arent willing to navigate all of that, especially if he has social climbing tendencies in the first place.
- Where did Andy Cohen come from? He''s okay-looking but not gorgeous by any stretch of the imagination -- or anything else. He looks like any perma-tanned, close-cropped NYC gay boy with bleached teeth. He''s nothing special, so why is he showing up EVERYWHERE these days?
- Still no real gossip from anyone. Guess he really only does fuck famous boys.
- Andy really needs to stay behind the camera, or at least seated at all times. Aside from his height issues, he seems to have a nervous twitch that causes him to jerk his right leg. And that eye. It makes his entire face look disproportionate.
- R99, that was some good gossip about Andy. Have any more gossip about him?
- He must have sizemeat. He kinda looks like he had big dick face.
- a friend of mine is close friends with him. she adores him and he is lovely to her. and she isn't a star or even a celebrity.
granted my friend is biased, but i've only heard positive things about him.
- This is kind of old but interesting none the less.
- He must have sizemeat to keep Mark Consuelos interested.
- So apparently Sunday night on Watch What Happens Live Andy revealed that his last serious relationship was 6 years ago and that it was a 3 year relationship. I can't believe its been that long since he's had a serious relationship.
- [quote]I can't believe its been that long since he's had a serious relationship.
Why hard to believe? That is when he got famous. Why would he want to settle down then?
- he was actually a pretty good interviewer last night (calling the matchmaker woman out on her gay and jewish stereotyping)
- He stole a substantial amount of horse from the desk in my bedroom.
- Here's Andy and his "date" (Andy calls him "Eli") at the Emmys last week. Andy looks surprisingly sexy and the "date" is cute - I wonder how much he charged Andy for the night?
- God, some of you are just nasty, rancid old cunts.
I think Andy Cohen is cute and quite entertaining. I'm very glad WWH is finally back on the air again.
- (R207) I love the photo-bombing, drunk bitch in the background. Andy WHO?
- Eli's kind of ordinary looking. I thought rich guys like Cohen could pull better looking men.
- Do we know who Andy's last partner was? He probably doesn't have one now because he works too much and seems to be a bit over the top.
- The word around town was that Andy was having a major meltdown over the RHOBH suicide and the resultant scrutiny of his reality TV empire. He seemed stressed but together on WWH on Sunday.
I predict there's going to be more fallout over this. I don't really feel sorry for him.
- Me neither, r212.
- [quote]Eli's kind of ordinary looking. I thought rich guys like Cohen could pull better looking men.
Looks are not all that important to Jewish men. They are into long-term monogamous relationships, so they gravitate to men that are into the same. And they tend to only date other Jewish guys.
- I sat next to him at a Broadway show recently. He was with his parents and was very attentive to them. He was friendly & chatty & smelled so good.
Musical theater queen
- He's a lying cheat!
- [quote]They are into long-term monogamous relationships
Andy must be really jealous of Anderson and Ben since they have that kind of relationship and he hasn't been able to find another one.
- R218 - that's pretty much what R99 said - that was a very interesting and informative post.
- Does Andy want to be a TV star or a behind-the-scenes exec? There are rumors that Cablevision (new owners of NBC/Bravo) doesn't want him in his exec role and are pushing him to pursue onscreen work full-time.
He could leave Bravo entirely in order to replace Regis, I guess. That'd be a huge gamble, though. However, the rewards could be huge. He's also sort of Regis-like with his NYC Man About Town lifestyle. Hm.
- Well SOMEONE has to replace Regis - and soon.
Andy's very very close to Kelly (and closer to Mark, I think) and has hosted his own talk show now for over a year. Plus he's hosted a few beauty pageants recently, so he's clearly stepping further and further into the spotlight. Taking over for Regis would be the next logical step.
- R220, I've never heard that before that the new owners of NBC/Bravo don't want Andy Cohen in his executive role anymore. Why is it that they don't want him in his executive role anymore?
- Fame whores don't do well in the corporate world.
- Good point, r233.
- It's been clear for awhile that Andy is over the Real Housewives franchise. He can't hide his contempt for most of these women.
- I suspect he never liked them in the first place. If they weren't on Bravo, he would probably never talk to them or allow them to attend any of his parties/functions. I can't see him hanging out with them and his usual circle of friends.
- The only ones he likes are a few of the BH girls (esp. the one with the dog) and now that that franchise has been tainted by the suicide, it's all over.
- I get the impression he likes Nene too.
- He likes Nene, Bethenny, Lisa Vanderpump, and maybe Tamra. The rest he just tolerates.
- He must loathe the NJ crew after the stunts they've been pulling the past few days.
- Nene, Bethenny, Lisa, and Tamra can all laugh at themselves.
- I can probably predict that the Real Housewives franchise will be done soon. It doesn't matter if it makes money for Bravo. The suicide of Taylor's husband tainted the whole franchise at this point.
- Real Housewives isn't going anywhere. It's far and away the biggest success of the network.
- Still r233.
The franchise needs to go away at some point. It should go away before more suicides happen.
- Anyone know anything about these tweets? Surely they aren't true.
BravoMaxine Tweet Maxine
@NewYorkAvenue Andy Cohen's AFFAIR w/ underage BenW has played out on Twitter. The two are LOVERS but sometimes BenW feels ambivalent about
11 minutes ago Favorite Reply
BravoMaxine Tweet Maxine
BenW's mom @esseslglaolcom ENCOURAGES Ben's ROMANTIC relationship with Andy Cohen at th expense of other more AGE-appropriate activities
1 hour ago Favorite Reply
- Who is Tweet Maxine? A supposed Bravo insider?
- If Andy REALLY wanted ratings he would have cursed out and fired Patti Stanger on WWHL.
- I think some of you are a bit naive in how networks operate.
Andy Cohen is an executive, but it's not like he runs the joint.
- Anderson in the past has had a preference for dark skinned men but I'm under the impression he just doesnt care about color. He was with a black latino man for 6 years before he met his new partner.
- Anderson's relationship with Cesar didn't seem as steady as his new relationship with Ben. They seemed to be off and on as a couple. I'm not really sure they were together for 6 years straight.
#1 The majority of the stories in here about Andy are untrue.
#2 He is a really nice guy. Get to know him.
#3 He dates outside of his race, he actually has a liking for black guys a lot.
#4 He is not losing his job. He put Bravo on the map and his fanbase is one of the reasons why Bravo is so popular now.
#5 That Eli guy was NOT his date. Eli works for NBC.
#6 He is just a regular guy that prefers monogamy. They do exist you know. And yes he really wants a boyfriend.
- P.S.- The Housewives franchise is not in jeapordy. Sadly all the scrutiny over the NY Housewives being terminated and Russell's suicide is making them even more popular. Andy's name and the Housewives franchise has been name dropped on a couple of shows so far this TV season. It's actually getting stronger and the ratings keep increasing, except for NYC Housewives.
- I just want to know when is Bravo going to put a stop to these shows. I don't watch them or anything. I'm just curious.
- This thread started in June, asking for real gossip. We're in October, and there's no real gossip.
Maybe it's time to say, "The End!!!!"
- My point is Anderson has a tendency to be in relationships for a very long time until he gets tired of the person, sees somebody else he wants, and then breaks up. It doesnt matter how long he was with Ceasar. They were still together and they are still friends. To the point that they still share Anderson's weekend home. Ceasar has long been over Andy. He's happily married now.
- He's a putz r241. A cheesy PUTZ.
I can't stand him or his inane interviews.
- [quote]Who is Tweet Maxine? A supposed Bravo insider?
A canary who can sing the Andrews Sisters catalog?
- [quote]My point is Anderson has a tendency to be in relationships for a very long time until he gets tired of the person, sees somebody else he wants, and then breaks up.
It's possible that this pattern has finally been broken by AC's relationship with Ben, but I guess there's still a long way to go if what R246 says is right.
[quote]#3 He dates outside of his race, he actually has a liking for black guys a lot
The same thing used to be said about Anderson, but we see where he ended up. I guess this means Andy Cohen will find true love with a French guy in the future.
- What are you talking about? He dates outside of his race. It doesn't mean that he will end up with one or the other--its about chemistry. The majority of you guys on here print false information and just gossip about stuff and you have no idea what you're talking about. Andy is a really great guy in my opinion and it's sad how some of you talk trash as if you will ever be successful as him. If you don't care for him and consider him a cheezy putz then get out of a thread about Andy Cohen moron. You can't find dirt on him because he actually is a decent regular guy that doesn't spend his free time snorting coke and cruising for guys at the David Barton Gym.
- He comes off a little smarmy/cheesy when he's on WWHL, but whenever he's a guest on another show, he's much more appealing because I guess he's being more himself, he seems more serious and thoughtful then.
- Oh please R251. Haven't you ever seen him with Hoda & Kathie Lee? He's a bigger queen than ever in the mornings, and those 2 lushes are his hags.
The word MARY! was invented to describe Andy Cohen.
- He was at "That Ain't a Lady" this week and he looked really good with his eyeglasses. He seems asexual but I think he probably is kinky.
- Does anyone have info on the guy he dated for 3 years. There is a YouTube clip of him during the short lived "Ring My Bell" series were his boyfriend calls in. They talk about getting into a huge fight at Caroline Rhea's party.
- Is Andy Cohen an alcoholic? He's always drinking bourbon on his Watch What Happens Live show, and he has often appeared slurring and with bloodshot eyes.
- If you were forced to spend all that time with those hateful "Housewives", R255, wouldn't you drink too?
- Andy adores when you talk filth and raunch to him while you're pounding his shitter, but alas, I'm a bottom too so we were only destined for one frustrating weekend together.
Lisa V. on the other hand was quite the game for anything as long as the champagne was flowing.
- Andy also seems to have a thin skin and a bitchy attitude when off camera.
- Oh, Andy's just fine (and funny) in that YouTube clip, R258 - not bitchy at all.
But JERRY O'CONNELL!! I always knew he was queer!
- He seems a little low energy lately on Whatch What Happens Live...wonder if he is hoping to get out and take Regis job.
- This thread has "Andy Cohen's most popular masturbatory material" written all over it. It's like Tom Cruise jerking himself off to slo mo loops of him riding motorbikes in the Mission Impossible franchise.
Since nobody is willing to come forward with juicy gossip Andy doesn't want people to know this thread should be put to rest for the time being.
- I won't say I know Andy but I can say that I know of him through friends. He is a great guy, seems a little insecure too. He's older and is looking for a life partner, not a boyfriend. His celebrity is rising and there are a lot of guys around him that only want him because he runs Bravo, has money, has a social life that people would die for, etc. He seems a little child like to me whenever I am around him. He's definitely not asexual. I wouldn't be suprised if he is a member of the RentBoy club. It seems smart to do. There's not much to gossip about because he really is a great guy and treats his friends really well.
- If Anderson can manage to find a trustworthy life partner, so can Andy Cohen one day.
- Andy may loathe most of the Housewives, but I can't see him having the guts to say it to their faces. Ex: Teresa Giudice manhandled him on the Season 2 RHONJ reunion, but he dealt with it by making sure she got the cunt edit in the season that just ended. I think he's probably a little afraid of Caroline and Nene too.
- I do think all of those women R264 mentioned could easily take Andy and beat his ass down if they wanted to.
- Andy was supposed to be interviewed today by Thomas Roberts about Spirit Day/wear purple but got bumped by all the Gaddafi news. However, that didn't stop those two queens from having a very cozy private lunch in the NBC dining room. I know Thomas has a partner (who doesn't live in NYC yet and they aren't married yet) - maybe AC has found someone worth chasing who won't be in it for the "fame"....
- So Thomas and his partner have an open relationship? I thought Andy Cohen was looking for a serious, monogamous relationship. I don't think he'll be able to have that with Thomas Roberts although they would make a cute couple.
- 267 replies and not one about his VOICE? My God, that raspy (is he a smoker? I presume so) voice that instantly sounds as if his breath would be bad 24-7. He just looks like his teeth are filmy. Gross.
- R267 - as those Manhunt photos prove (and despite what TR may say), he's a man whore, and his partner is a doormat. If TR could get somewhere by fucking Andy Cohen, he'd dump his partner and do it in a heartbeat.
Swinging Dick's clubbing buddy
- What more could Andy Cohen do for Thomas Roberts? Roberts is doing pretty good on MSNBC.
- How about hosting Watch What Happens Live when Andy moves over to take Regis Philbin's job?
- Does Andy like assplay, dildos, etc.?
- Is he doing Jeremiah Brent?
- According to today's tweets, Andy's stuck in LA since all flights to NYC are cancelled due to snow.
He may not make it back in time to host tomorrow night's WWHL, in which case the guest host will be.... Thomas Roberts!
- He may be a perfectly nice gentleman in real life, but what I see on TV I don't care for. Way too affected.
- He sucked my dick dry. Oh, good, good times.
- " His celebrity is rising and there are a lot of guys around him that only want him because he runs Bravo, has money, has a social life that people would die for, etc."
LOL! Thanks for sharing, Andy! BTW....um, NO.
- I want to shoot a load in his Schenectady eye.
- I agree, r276. I know many who find his "schtick" adorable, but I think it's trite and just boring. He acts like the unpopular high school outcast who now wants to prove he is famous and fabulous and has celebrity friends.
- Does he REALLY act that way around his close friends? I hope that's just his tv persona.
- His CLOSE friends ARE his TV persona - Kelly Ripa & Mark C, Anderson Cooper - he travels with them and socializes with them.
So he's 100% a celebrity suckup.
- He sobs uncontrollably when he cums.
- cohen's a loser. What self respecting "man" makes his living digging into women's lives? He was rude to Teresa Giudice as a way to get back at her for pushing his wimpy self. Pulled the all powerful "anyone who says anything even remotely negative about Jews is a nazi" card against her too. He's the host and a host should never be rude to his guest,ever. Teresa is pretty thick skinned and didn't take offense.
There's no dignity in making a living off people's dysfunctions and prying into their lives. Teresa, NeNe,Lynn,Kim etc (all housewives) clearly need therapy, not fodder for ridicule and lining Cohen's pockets. Unless they were money grubbers, I bet the ancestors that came to this country to escape hardships are rolling in their graves.
Cohen should be ashamed of himself, grow a pair, and make a living in a manner that merits respect.
- Thank you, Mary.
- There's no dignity in making a living off people's dysfunctions and prying into their lives.
Yes, these women are literally being forced onto TV! Poor dears. Seriously, "Mary", do you honestly think these people aren't playing roles? How sad.
- He needs to go quietly and stay in the background.
- Agreeing with Mary.
He's a human Venus Flytrap.
- And these poor women are the helpless victims. Snark.
- R285 is probably blessing Kim Kardashian for valiantly trying to hold the marriage together for so long.
- Watch What Happens Live is expanding to 5 nights a week.
- Gee I wonder which senior executive in charge of programming at the network came up with this? He must have gotten the official turndown from Gelman (Yeah!)
- Musto must know
- I saw Andy in LA on Friday night getting into a cab with a guy. Don't understand how no one has dirt on him? He said on his show that he fooled around with a guy that worked for Rosie O'Donnell. Someone has to know something. C'mon!
- He likes rough rent boys.
In one of his blogs, he went on and on about a thug hustler who was dubbed the Craigslist Killer (one of several) before Philip Markoff claimed the title.
- [quote]He likes rough rent boys.
I wonder if he likes the looks of Cooper's boyfriend.
- Andy is a person everyone loves to hate. He is successful and I guess people are envious of him. He has created many extremely popular shows, and he deserves recognition for it. It may not be what you consider to be good tv, but that doesn't really matter, many people love his shows, and he's doing very well for himself.
- [quote]Andy is a person everyone loves to hate. He is successful and I guess people are envious of him. He has created many extremely popular shows, and he deserves recognition for it. It may not be what you consider to be good tv, but that doesn't really matter, many people love his shows, and he's doing very well for himself.
Envious of Andy Cohen??? LMFAO!!! He's a cross-eyed midget who can't find a boyfriend because he's so fucking annoying.
- [quote]He has created many extremely popular shows, and he deserves recognition for it. It may not be what you consider to be good tv, but that doesn't really matter, many people love his shows, and he's doing very well for himself.
Yes why get all hung up on quality?
- He hasn't done much for Bravo, IMO. At least with shows like Boy Meets Boy, Manhunt, and Make Me A Supermodel, we got some eye candy. I don't have any desire to watch those shrieking cunts, inaccurately labeled "housewives."
Below is a link to some pics of Andy's dream lover, John Katehis, now in prison for murder. A 16 year-old satanic hustler. Good taste there, Andy.
- WHY IS HE ALWAYS YELLING?
- So much jealousy. Andy is a reasonably good-looking, affable, successful, and wealthy guy. And he's out and very comfortable in his own skin. So of course we must hate him LOL. Do you also loathe people like Gary Marshall, who created so much dreck in his career (Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, etc)...or does he not count because he's not attractive? Andy can have his pick of any guy in NYC, but he's probably very selective, and for good reason. There are so many fame whores out there who'd kill their grandmothers to be seen with him, so he needs to be very careful. Plus, he's very relationship-oriented, which characterizes only a very small percentage of gay guys in Manhatten.
- R303 = Andy Cohen
- Dear OP
Fuck you and your "flyover" bullshit.
- What a random comparison: Garry Marshall and Andy Cohen?
- I was just pointing out that people put Andy down for foisting all the Housewives crap on us, yet people like Garry Marshall have been foisting moronic crap on viewers for years. I think it all stems from intense jealousy of Andy for the reasons I noted in my post.
- Though I didn't watch G. Marshall's shows, if forced to watch crap TV, I could pick his garbage over the housewives vomit served up by Andy Cohen.
- "All the haters ate just jealous" is a classic Narcisstic personality disorder defense.
- r295 I thought someone here would know that guy he was talking about with Rosie. You bitches are slipping big time.
- For all his smug self satisfaction, Cohen is not an especially happy person.
He's a social climber of the first order, and a fame whore. But while he's got Anderson and Kelly Ripa on his speed dial, he can't seem to penetrate the ranks of NYC's real media power elite, who (rightfully) view him as a joke.
More than that, he's privately embarrassed by the increasingly low-rent, "ghetto" demo that BRAVO and its hits keep drawing in. Definitely not the hip, moneyed viewers that the network sought a few years back.
- [quote]More than that, he's privately embarrassed by the increasingly low-rent, "ghetto" demo that BRAVO and its hits keep drawing in
I'm sure he does nothing but trash the RHOA cast when he's with his friends like Ripa and Cooper. He pretends to love them and kiss their asses, but he probably wouldn't let any of them in his home. It just all seems so phony.
- [quote] he's probably very selective
Yes, only the finest teenage murderers!
- Andy teamed up with Ryan Seacrest (God help us) for Bravo's newest reality franchise, "Shahs of Sunset", debuting in March.
Follows a group of Persians in LA, one of them is an openly gay 38 year old from Iran:
- All Bravo shows now is the worst side of human nature. Everything is fake, nasty and pathetic. No feel good anything. No fun, no lightheartedness. Just tears and tramps.
- Bravo's status as a network declined permanently when they allowed the PROJECT RUNWAY franchise to de-camp to Lifetime.
They were never able to find a satisfactory substitute/replacement.
And they've diluted the (Emmy winning) TOP CHEF franchise to a point of absurdity.
And don't even get me started on such poorly conceived clones as WORK OF ART or TOP DESIGN (remember that horror?) or the haircutting competition show. I'm surprised the new tattoo artist competition show with Dave Navarro isn't on Bravo.
- Who on earth did he get Ralph Fiennes and Holly Hunter to appear at his pajama party?
- Why can't he find a man and settle down the way his buddy Anderson Cooper. What's wrong with him?
- This just goes to show that 98% of the guys on this site are old, miserable queens who spend their time making false stories of jealous, successful gay men. Andy's worked hard to get to where he's at. And Bravo has not declined, its ratings increase every year. For people who hate on him you sure know a lot about the network. Check your sources before you post bullshit.
- I'm curious to know if Cohen went down on Dave Salmoni after he had him on the show Thursday.
- He's obviously making smart decisions at Bravo and he's totally likeable and cute.... but as a gay man in my 20's, I wish that a prominent out gay network exec was responsible for something other than the horrible guilty pleasure train reck gossip of the real housewives. It's no better than the kardashians.
- 15 years ago Bravo was the film and arts Network
- Garry Marshall is gay? I never knew that.
- Andy is so nice on WWHL. I want to see him read someone and kick them off the set, preferably Nene. Really let his inner gay bitch out.
- R325, Andy's (not so) "inner gay bitch" will NEVER appear on-camera - he wants to present a positive gay face to the world (and not an HIV+ gay face). He wants to be the gay Regis Philbin for America.
In private, however, he's a ruthless nasty piece of work when it comes to business. That's why there's been such a turnover on the "Housewives" shows - the ones who don't get good audience Q ratings get the sack without him blinking an eye...
- there needs to be turnover to keep the shows somewhat fresh.
- Who are you referring to, R326? Cindy Barshop? There literally isn't a single viewer who wanted to see her back on the show. I wouldn't call the decision to cut her after one season "ruthless" so much as "obvious."
- He slept with Brad Goreski, right? I mean, Brad must have fucked somebody to get his own show.
You do know who Brads husband is don't you? He's the main writer for Family Guy amongst other stuff....
- I saw Andy Cohen at Anderson Cooper's bf Ben's birthday party at their crazy firehouse of a home last night. Andy was fun, very chatty and definitely not shy. He was pretty much exactly as I had expected him to be, not very different from his TV persona. He was talking to a very cute guy for a while, I wonder if they hooked up.
Lance Bass was there too and seemed to know Andy quite well.
- Please give detals [R331] What is he like in person? He claims to want monogamy but I hear all the time he is always around some new boy toy. Give up the deets.
- Brad Goreski is in a relationship and has had a boyfriend for the past 10 years. Stop trying to start crap.
Andy is a successful gay man with a career that many of us would love to have. That doesn't make him any different than the average person or gay man. I don't know him personally but I have been around him often. He seems nice but he definitely has a bitch side to him. He can be very dramatic and will complain over the stupidest shit. When I first met him at a party a few years back he was going on and on about the Equinox in LA not having gym locks for sale. He didn't bring a lock with him and got pissed that the front desk receptionist could care less and advised him to walk across the street to pick one up. He felt that he shouldn't have to and it was rush hour traffic. I still remember the story because it was so stupid. He ended up buying a lock across the street and then lost the key when working out so one of the employees had to break the lock with a bar. He talks about wanting to find love, but then he doesn't want a person to live off of him financially. One minute he wants people to admire his celebrity, the other he talks as if hes a regular guy. Just like any other moody dramatic gay man. P.S.- He is not that tall in person and I think he wears heels in his shoes.
- So a fan spotted Andy at the Polo Lounge having lunch with John Mayer yesterday in LA. Think its safe to say they are fucking or either have fucked. This is the second time they have been spotted together. Last time was in the West Village in Dec. 10. I find John Mayer to be vile, disgusting, and a druggy. Plus if the man tried to hook up with Perez Hilton you can be sure he's gone after Andy. Its also funny how Andy never tweets about John Mayer but talks about all his other celeb friends.
- John Mayer has a sexy voice. And I remember the story of him making out with Perez at the club with Jessica Simpson grabbing his crotch. Andy is a starfucker so obviously they are fucking.
- [quote]I find John Mayer to be vile, disgusting, and a druggy.
Actually, R334, I think what you mean to say is, "John Mayer seems to be a vile, disgusting druggy." There's no way you could "find him" to be vile, disgusting and/or a druggy unless you knew him personally (and fairly well).
You are making assumptions and assassinating his character. Keep it up, and others will "find you to be vile and disgusting."
- The same John Mayer who fucked Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Anniston?
That man is a whore, darlin'!
- I remember a couples years back Mayer had a listing on a millionaire matchmaker site. It was before he became famous and it stated bisexual. Of course it could have been a fake profile, but it was created before he became a big start and the profile sounded so much like him. If you follow Mayer you know he has a certain type of personality. Always thought that was odd.
- Mayer did say that he would hook up with Brent Corrigan, a gay porn star. I just don't see what people see in him. He is talented and has a nice voice, but that's it for me. Don't find him the least bit sexy.
- saw the photo on Twitter. looked like Mayer could care less to Andy's conversation. But yes he probably hit it!
- Admittedly I haven't read the entire thread, but has Andy ever had a serious boyfriend? It seems odd that someone with his level of money and fame is always single. If a straight celeb was in the same situation we'd all be saying he must be gay.
- He had a serious boyfriend for six years and they broke up. If you YouTube Andy Cohen Ring My Bell you will hear them on the phone together. Of course he is single. What guy in their right-mind would want to date someone like him? It's like a disaster waiting to happen. You can't be known for the "life that people would kill for" and be a good boyfriend at the same time. No respectable man would want to date a party animal unless they are a famewhore.
- Drinking Game Alert!!!!
Ugh, I wish he would act just a little bit more his age on his TV show.
- Nice to see Andy himself show up here as r.333.
- Poor R344 will never learn how to back reference a post. Thanks for playing, hon.
- Andy follows and sometimes flirts with this guy on Twitter.
- [quote]He was pretty much exactly as I had expected him to be, not very different from his TV persona.
So he was drunk?
- Not sure if these Getty picture links work but here he is at the Vanity Fair party last Sunday and in his tux he looks handsome and adorable.
I have to wonder if the hair is real, however.
- That wonky eye of his makes him look like the white Sammy Davis Jr.!
- [quote]Not sure if these Getty picture links work but here he is at the Vanity Fair party last Sunday and in his tux he looks handsome and adorable.
I must be looking at a different picture...
- I'm reading his book now and he is adorable, I don't care what you bitches say!
- Sorry if this had already been mentioned, but I saw a tv blurb about him being lampooned on SNL by Taran Killam. He was trying to sound all cool about it, but some little bitchy comments he made revealed that it really got under his skin a bit...
- He is this decade's version of Perez Hilton.
- r352 the SNL parody was indeed discussed here; it was devastating. Very funny and very accurate.
I know SNL is militant about unauthorized clips, but it must be available somewhere online.
- I was watching the episode with Beth Ditto & Adam Lambert. Andy had to dredge up the Adam/Clay feud again by asking Adam to say three nice things about Clay - which of course he wouldn't. And I thought "was that really necessary to start this whole fight again?"
Sometimes Andy is such a bitch.
- Andy, DONALD TRUMP!, Giuliana and the Miss USA girls do "Call Me Maybe" -
(please note that it's very clear Andy doesn't know the song - he takes all his cues for lyrics from Giuliana....)
Yet more douchery.
- He's a mess.
- Apparently, what he didn't like about the SNL takedown wasn't the fact that it showed him as insipid but, rather, the fact that he was portrayed as fey. That's why he tried to butch it up on the subsequent WWHL.
- EPIC FAIL on that score, Andy.
- Giuliana Rancic and Andy Cohen. Like peanut butter and jelly. Rice and beans. Diarrhea and projectile vomiting!
- I'm convinced Miss Cohen comes here to start threads about herself. Or bump existing ones.
Cause when you're on a book tour and hosting a TV series, there's no such thing as bad publicity, right, Andy?
- Looks like Andy may be dating a guy named Sean Avery. Not sure if its the same Sean Avery, a hockey player who used to date one of the Olsen twins.
But Andy has now tweeted several photos of them together, including this one he titled "Date Night":
- I always used to see him at Vynl in Chelsea for Sunday brunch. Think he had a thing for one of the bartenders.
- No, that's Sean Avery the hockey player, and only in Andy Cohen's cross-eyed dreams will he ever be fucked by him.
- I wouldn't be surprised if Avery is aiming to get a show of some sort on Bravo. Now that he's retired from hockey (meaning he couldn't get a job because no team wanted to sign him), I'm sure he doesn't know what to do with himself.
And he likes circling the fashion world, so maybe he's giving Cohen the time of day in hopes of creating something for him.
The couple of times he's been on WWHL, he seemed stoned. That's probably just how he is normally.
There's long been speculation about Avery being gay, but he's always had such an "I don't give a shit what people think" attitude that I feel if he really were, he'd have publicly outed himself by now.
- I don't think Andy really likes to date....I think he prefers to just hang out with celebrities.
- I think he's cute.
- Andy talks about his new haircut.
- When he first showed off the haircut on the Jersey Shore show, I thought it was a joke to tie in with the theme. How embarrassing. I literally cringed. He's a 44-year-old man trying to look like a nineteen-year-old twink with a fauxhawk.
Has anyone else noticed the new Barbara Walters filter they're using to shoot him?
- Look at me! Pay attention to me!
Me me me me me me!!!
- Andy's new haircut isn't in any way NEW.
It's the same old Tintin cut that was popular among younger gaybys about 5 years ago.
That he's just now getting it proves:
a) he's way behind the cutting edge, not out in front of it like he thinks he is
b) he's working way too hard to stay youthful and hip while his search for a husband continues
Pathetic old queen - he should just put on the caftan and earrings and wear that to host his show now.
- Andy just tweeted a message instructing Rush Limbaugh to "STFU" for comparing acceptance of gay marriage to acceptance of pedophilia.
LOL! Go Andy!
- He's a true sociopath. (Check the criteria on Wikipedia.) He had surgery to get his eyes fixed, but it's difficult to completely resolve strong cases like that.
- Yes r372, a haircut certainly is a reason to seethe with hatred about someone. And there's no way you're projecting about the "pathetic old queen" thing, because you don't sound bitter at all!
- Jeese 19 pages and no real gossip. Cohen shaves about 2 years off his age he is closer to 50. He was a real suck ass working at CBS This Morning - he would have gotten their dry cleaning and rubbed their feet if they asked him to. He had tragic fashion sense - he had a pony tail about 4 feet long and it was that grey color his hair is now and he would rock a vest no shirt underneath and daisy dukes and cowboy boots. It was so bad he got an on air style makeover on cbs this morning. If you were not famous or someone who could do something for him he was a real dick. Rumor has it that Andy and Mark Consuelos get it on on the side and Kelly knows, but would rather have Mark do that with a "friend" than outside the circle. Andy does not look for guys in his age. He thinks being 46 and famous is equal to 20 and hot. Those hot bartender guys he has on his show? Yeah most of them are his for the night. He briefly hooked up with one of them who was a hot gingy (he really does like gingies). He is short like 5'6" but hates being called a pocket gay and hates being called nelly.
He loves being famous..he was the one who decided to start hosting the reunion shows when bravo did not want to pay for on air talent, then gave himself WWHL. Here is a fun fact, if you want your question read on wwhl put a hot dude as your twitter icon, it will get read everytime.
- he told howard stern that he is a top...which is laughable. a VERY well endowed friend of mine (top) texted me pics of andy asleep in his bed as well as a pic of his emmy
- What's the deal with that voodoo hag Mama Elsa telling Andy (during the RHOM reunion) that he'll never be in a happy relationship because he "has secrets"? Andy's smirk disappeared really quickly when she said that, as if he bought it hook, line, and sinker.
I wonder what those secrets are...
- He's into scat?
- He's really straight, pretending to be gay?
- LOL Andy saying he is a top. Elsa nailed him the first time. Andy seems like a nice guy but Andy is all about two things, famous friends and Andy. He likes 20 something twinks but can't date them because he could never bring them around to SJP's for brunch or such. He is approachable to straight people because he is non threatening, but god forbid you try to talk to him in a gay bar and your not a Runway Model or famous person (I have been in his presence when he mean girls a gay he thinks is beneath him). He loathes being that "real housewives" guy...and is given more to talking about Liam Neeson, Meryl Streep, SJP, Kelly Ripa, Anderson Cooper than NeNe, Tamara or Vanderpump. r377 can I have your friend's number? lol
- I'm surprised that more people don't see that he's a sociopath. Classic case.
- I saw that Mama Elsa thing too, where she said he has too many secrets and Andy dropped the subject pronto.
I'm wondering what it is too. A vagina?
- Saw WWHL on thursday and he did his Jackhole of the week and they showed the mug shot of this shirtless rough trade - which caught Andy off guard he said "HE IS HOT AS HELL KEEP THAT PICTURE UP" typical Elder Gay -
- He looks like he is getting quite a middle-aged spread too. He needs to cut back on the drinks.
- Andy's on air makeover is no secret. There's even a pic and video clip on the Bravo site:
- He sorta looks like Slash of Gun n Rose's in this pic.
- R385 is racist against Hispanics in another thread.
- New article about Andy.