- He''s dating Zoe Kravitz
- NY Mag does a star market on various celebrities, talking to industry people about their career potential. Agent, publicists, all raved about him.
- After seeing him in X-Men First Class, yes, new fan. Am looking up his previous movies. He just naturally draws your attention on the screen, and he looks amazing in whatever they put him in. I mean, look at him in this fucking suit.
- Very very hot and interesting at the same time. Extremely talented actor.
- I just watched him in a horror movie called "Eden Lake." Beautiful man but that is one grim movie.
- He really should have been nominated for an Oscar for Hunger. He really was that great.
- He was superb at creating not only Magneto, but in filling Ian McKellen''s shoes. He really sold the movie, imho.%0D\
Definitely a new fan here.%0D\
- Not a fan.
- You forgot 300. First time I noticed him, and fell in love. Love Stelios. Now I need to watch it again.
- You should check out the movie "Centurion". He''s the main character and is in basically every scene. Lots of focus on his hotness.
- I am really liking the new blond look on him. Too bad he''s not gay! Most likely horsehung... just like all ''em hot German boys!
- Hot, talented, and a total whore. He sleeps around like crazy and has a thing for black women. His performance in Hunger made me cry... and you also get to see his dick flopping around in it.
- How do you know he has a "thing" for black women? Just because he''s dating Zoe?
- His studliness is totally wasted on women.%0D
- "He sleeps around like crazy"\
How do you know?
- Fassbender is sex on a stick. Damn he''s HOT!
- "How do you know he has a "thing" for black women? Just because he''s dating Zoe?"\
No because it''s because he hangs out with you
Robert Deniro''s black wife
- I guess I''m in the minority in that I don''t find him attractive. But I am interested in his acting.
- In general I also don''t find him very attractive. However he was pretty sexy in Fish Tank - even though I don''t think he''s good looking.
- I''m a fan of his hole.
- Every site I visit that concerns him someone mentions his manwhoring, I wonder where it comes from, well I have an idea where it came from but his bedhopping has to be ridiculous to get mentioned at every turn. And yes most of his ex-gfs have been black or bi-racial. Where acting is concerned he is one of the most talented actors out there.
- He has an impressive performance in his pants in X Men. Two scenes he has major VPL.
- He is great. Loved him in Hunger, Inglourious Basterds and the aforementioned Eden Lake. Which I agree, is one of the grimmest movies in recent memory.
- Also became a fan after 300 - ridiculous movie, and I had no idea who this guy is before watching it, but he just captured my attention. I was sure he is going to became a big star. Now he is making moviies with Tarantino, Cronenberg and Ridley Scott. He just has "IT".
- "you also get to see his dick flopping around in it"\
Describe it please.
- Screw describe it. Where''s the screen cap???
- It really is too bad that his only full frontal nude scene is in Hunger. He is very good in the movie but since he plays is a character (Bobby Sands) who is slowly starving himself to death he is (understandably) not very physically appealing in this role.
- I think he is pansexual. Men are attracted to him and women.
- He''s a major talent but rather fucked up on the personal side of things. Hope his demons don''t take him down.
- WTF? He''s only 32 years old?? He looks so much older in X-Men. I would have guessed late 30s.
- I know some of you mean well because you have just been reading gossip on Fassbender. But you couldn''t be further from the truth about who he is and his orientation. He has a blockbuster film to promote. Add it up. He''s not who PR what you to think he is. He''s really a nice sweet guy, who wants to act.
- What R31 said. And he is a really good and versatile actor.
I have no idea what R31 said. \
Are you saying he is gay? Or just in a relationship with another women?
- [quote]But you couldn''t be further from the truth about who he is and his orientation.%0D\
So, does that means he''s into guys? I just saw a video of him being interviewed... he''s got a mild case of gay voice! But, it''s not your usual full-out nelly kind of gay voice... a very posh and smooth one he''s got! Reminds me a little bit of Guy Pearce...
- R34 Gay voice.... sure.
- The women he''s been with have always been tied up to his film releases, going back before his Hunger movie. Look at his body language in the PR images. He''s a very, very sweet man with a wealth of talent.\
The link below is something I found many months ago. I was one of the first 20 voters. Make of it what you will.
Dude, this lin is nothing. I can click 200 times and make any person gay or straight. And frankly, I never heard about him dating any women before Kravitz, and I was his fan for some time. I am not fangirl trying to prove he is straight, but seriously, some real information would''ve been nice.
- I haven''t seen him in anything but Inglourious Basterds, but I thought he and Waltz were the best actors in that picture. And I didn''t even like the movie.\
He has a very distinguished look.
- R37 Was just about to post this, it would be great if this guy is gay, I mean look at him, but seriously that link proves absolutley nada. I have read about his sleeping around but the only ex-girlfriend I have heard about is model/actress Sunawin Andrews, who later filed a restraining order against him.
- I don''t think he''s gay.
- [R37] sorry, I don''t have what you need. I guess I''ve been a fan of his for a longer time than you have and known more about his "girlfriends". I regret posting the link because you''re right, it can be manipulated, especially now. But what I was trying to point out is that it appears that 50 people thus far have voted a certain way, and again, I have noticed that link late last year when I was possibly the 18th voter overall.
I just want to understand what are you trying to say. You saying he is gay? Well, great, but why do you think so? Are there any reasons except this voting on completely obscure site?
Why did she filed a restraining order, any information about that?
- For this reason R43. She later dropped it.%0D
The actor who plays the British Lieutenant in "Inglourious Basterds" allegedly broke his ex-girlfriend's nose after a night of heavy boozing ... and now she wants protection from a judge, and stat.%0D
Michael Fassbender's ex -- Sunawin Andrews -- filed a petition for a restraining order against him earlier this month in L.A. County Superior Court.%0D
In the documents, Andrews claims Michael hit the bottle hard during a film festival in July of 2009 -- and after he woke up in a puddle of his own urine, he became violent and "threw me over a chair breaking my nose."%0D
Andrews also says Michael allegedly dragged her alongside their car one night after they had an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends ... causing her to twist her left ankle, blow out her left knee cap and burst an ovarian cyst.%0D
Andrews says she fears for her life and wants to keep Michael 100 yards away from herself and her two children -- and wants over $20,000 to help her pay her medical bills from the injuries he allegedly caused.%0D
Repeated attempts to reach Michael's agent were unsuccessful.
- Everytime Michael got on the horse in Jane Eyre the horse would become aroused/erect and they would have to run it around the set to get it to calm down and then they would film and then it would happen again and again.%0D\
You know if the horse thinks you are sexy then damn you are sexy!
- It saddens me that they cut the scene where he and Mcavoy were in bed with him dressing in drag. That would have been epic ...
- [quote] Andrews also says Michael allegedly dragged her alongside their car one night after they had an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends ... causing her to twist her left ankle, blow out her left knee cap and burst an ovarian cyst.\
Damn! First time I read about this!\
Zoe, you in danger, gurl!
- He is a brilliant actor, and my fav along with Daniel Day Lewis. He also has a profound drinking problem; hence the beating up of the girlfriend.
- Oh God, it''s deja vu with R31, R41, et al. A new frauen/fangurl infestation. They''ll be "coming" to defend him.\
It used to be Gerard Butler, now it''s this guy.
- I have no idea if he really beat his ex up or not, if he did he is a SOB, but it is important to point out that she later dropped the complaint after it was revealed that she had accused a previous bf of same thing and also wanted money from him.
- How come gay men only insist hot male celebs are closeted? You guys never say Seth Rogen is in the closet.
- Almost nobody here is saying Fassbender is closeted. Most think he''s straight, except the one fangirl.
- Do I think he''s a great actor? Yes. I''ve just never found him to be drop dead gorgeous.
- He runs shirtless & tied up through the snow in "Centurion"
- r48, isn''t that like blaming Gibson''s bigotry and anti-Semitism on alcohol?
- Has anyone read the script for Fassbender''s upcoming film, "Shame"? He reunited with his "Hunger" director Steve McQueen for that one, and he plays a sex addict in it. Apparently, it''s very graphic and risque, so I''m hoping that maybe his character dabbles in the homosex.
You make choices when you are an active alcholic that you would never make sober. It does not mean that you are not responsible for those choices; it just means those events would never transpire when you were sober.
R48 and in recovery
- r56, yeah, that movie is also produced by the gay producer on King''s Speech. Someone saw it and said he gave another great performance. \
I hope Hollywood doesn''t ruin him. It seems he makes interesting choices and very bold in choosing characters and taking risks.
- R56, one version of the Shame script has Michael getting a blow job from man as he hits rock bottom in total sexual desperation. I sputtered when I read it and wondered if Steve McQueen was a secret DLer for including this trope. All the same I hope it''s included in the film.
-  I don''t think he''s straight. If he were, he wouldn''t have to do what he''s doing. I wish I could say more, but, I don''t have what you need to prove otherwise. But I''ll tell you this, one day in one article he says he doesn''t have a girlfriend, the next day his comment is edited out of the article. Shortly after, Ms. Beard arrives. He''s not an alcoholic, and he''s never beaten a woman. Said woman who alleges that he beat her has bearded higher profile celebrities, just google her background. She has made such claims before on another guy. \
Re: Shame, yes, there''s a homosexual scenario in there too.
- He is also Catholic and was an altar boy. Oh my.
- R60 The difficulty with your post ''fan'' is the fact that you write like a fangirl, the writing style just screams 15 yr old delusional fangirl. That may be harsh but it is the true, Michael may be gay, sure, but you seem to have difficulty getting your point across in a believeable way.
- If he were gay and trying to hide it he wouldn''t be bromancing it up with James McAvoy.
- There''s a lot of motion to this scene but here''s a pretty damned impressive cock shot from Hunger:
- Dame Rumour says he''s being considered for Bond. I would buy that. Yes.
- It looks huge, R64.
- It seems he dated Sam Neil''s step daughter when he was doing Hunger. \
Just from reading the interviews I can see he is extremely passionate about acting particularly in films and is totally dedicated to his craft. Role models are Daniel Day Lewis and Christian Bale. \
Him and Mcavoy, the studio should try to keep them there as long as possible.
- Is he uncut? Please say no.
- Being European, the odds are that he is uncut, but it''s hard to tell for sure from those screencaps
- I saw his Winnie the Pooh movie on netflix. He sounded very gay back then, but very very adorable in it.
- I thought that R.70 was joking until I checked IMDB and saw that this Winnie the Pooh movie really exists.%0D\
I also noticed that Fassbender was a series regular on the British series Hex. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth watching?%0D\
- R71 I hear it''s awful but worth it for eyecandy he provides. I saw a few clips and he is smoldering hot in his scenes.
- Hunger was one of best movie performances I have seen in a long time. Beautiful film.
- Hex is a sexier sort of Buffy. And MF is a sexy MF in it.
- [quote]Dame Rumour says he''s being considered for Bond.\
I''m sorry, but I''ve already claimed that part.
Simon "Harley from SC" Dexter
- Loved his ass dimples in Fish Tank.
- Heard his cock is uncut and he is packing. Damn that''s a lot of meat!
- r77, yes, you need to see Hunger on Netflix. Huge package.
- Funny Interview with James McAvoy about Michael Fassbender%0D
Interviewer: I like to pride myself on having moderate mind-reading skills and I think I can work out the question that you get asked that annoys you the most about this movie. So I%E2%80%99ve got to read that, it%E2%80%99s my last question. Question: generally when people come in here and they ask you %E2%80%9CAre you in X-Men?%E2%80%9D The question that%E2%80%A6 %0D
James McAvoy: How many times did you have sex with Michael Fassbender? %0D
Interviewer: That was the question. And what is the answer? %0D
James McAvoy: Four. %0D
Interviewer: Four times. And how tender a lover is he? %0D
James McAvoy: [sucks in his breath, considers] %E2%80%A6Define tender? %0D
Interviewer: I guess.. a bit of spooning afterwards%E2%80%A6 %0D
James McAvoy: [shakes head] %0D
Interviewer: %E2%80%A6some snuggles%E2%80%A6 %0D
James McAvoy: [continues shaking his head] %0D
Interviewer: %E2%80%A6maybe a little [kissy sounds] on the neck? %0D
James McAvoy: [shakes head] No, I have to take care of myself afterwards
- Imagine American actors joking like that?
- Saw him for the first time in FISH TANK and he made me very horny in that movie. The scene where he''s just in a pair of jeans making coffee in the kitchen had me literally drooling.
- link please, R81
- R79, here''s the video of that interview. It''s at the end.\
Fassbender looks like he can''t believe he has to answer these stupid questions.
- Lol, oops.\
Let''s try that again.
- Hey R85 thanks for the video link.%0D\
I was cracking up thinking about them doing it 4 times. James seemed a bit put out at having to be a bottom although he seems like a bossy one at that. It''s good some actors have a sense of humour.%0D\
James: Pounding me won''t bring you or me satisfaction my friend.%0D\
Michael: Well maybe you should finish off by yourself then bottom boy! (all haughty and mad)%0D\
- Will probably get an Oscar norm for A Dangerous Method. \
Such a great talent and Hollywood respect him for that. Hunger, First Class, Jane Eyre, Fish Tank, A Dangerous Method, Shame ... All great performances.
- Here is the trailer for A Dangerous Method.%0D\
I have a feeling it will not get any Oscar nominations.
- What are you talking about, r88? That looks excellent.\
Shame about Keira being in it, though. Still, it''s David Cronenberg, his muse, Viggo, and it''s got naughty sex. Fassbender is the icing on the cake.
- Fassbender is going to be spanking some ass in this one. He can do that all day and I would watch.
Keira''s Well Spanked Ass
- Is he gay?
- It would appear not, R91
- Why not? I hope he is even if he doesn''t come out...
- Why not? Well, because it appears from everything so far that he''s been involved with lots and lots of women.
- When is Jane Eyre going to be available on dvd?
- It''s disappointing that the new X-Men movie wasn''t a bigger hit. Fassbender and McAvoy play off each other very well. I wonder if the studio will continue the series now.
-  are you sure about that?
You know, it seems like movie did fine - it doubled it''s budget already, it received very positive reaction, and let''s not forget that it was summer of comic movies - and everybody thought XM franchise is dead after weak previous movies.\
I really hope positive critical reaction and respectable boxoffice will be enough for a sequel. Honestly, I was fascinated by this story and insane chemistry between Fassbender and McAvoy - and I never was a fan of comics.
- "Why not?" is the most hilarious response about hearing an actor might not be gay. Sure, there are tons of closeted actors but obviously most actors are heterosexual, just like in the general public.
- Fassbender and McAvoy might both star in the new Danny Boyle film, Trance.
- Is he an alcoholic?
- He has the narrowest hips I have ever seen on a man. I''m sure he has no problems getting up and into anything he wants to get up and into.
Fassbender Is Up In Me Right Now!!!
- Looks like Fassbender is OUT of Trance, which would have reteamed him with McAvoy. Fassbender apparently had schedule conflicts. Danny Boyle is looking at Colin Firth as a replacement.\
Fassbender and McAvoy in a heist gone wrong thriller would have been awesome.
- He not only has ass dimples (rent Fish Tank) he can act!
- What Hollywood Thinks: "The guy is completely on fire," raves one top agent. "He's on every list, and he's only going to get hotter since he's the male lead of Prometheus. He was fantastic in Hunger and unbelievable in Andrea Arnold's movie %E2%80%94 he's a big reason it won the Jury Prize at Cannes and the BAFTA for Best Picture %E2%80%94 but no one saw those movies here. He was in Jonah Hex, which was a catastrophe, but no one blames him for Brolin kicking off the original directors."
Says another talent agent, "He makes commercial choices but he has the pedigree of an 'actor's actor.' He's the heir apparent to Daniel Day-Lewis. I couldn't be prouder to be the same [species] as that guy, let alone work in the same profession. He's represented by someone I consider a real rival [CAA's Michael Cooper, agent to stars like Charlie Hunnam, Henry Cavill and Josh Brolin], but I am thrilled for him and root for him."
One high-powered publicist is just as enamored. "I would literally pay money to represent him," she says. "When someone has that much talent, you can pick and choose. The day he stops being a good actor, and taking cool, interesting roles, that will change, of course, but for now, he is so brilliant."
- "This is a case of talent outweighing ''the Machine,''" she says. "There are people like Daniel Day-Lewis who are so ridiculously talented, they can choose to do what they want next. Press is about two things, really: getting the next, best job, and delivering to the studio [on your current one]. But at the end of the day, it''s only about what your next project is, about how to set about accomplishing the next best thing. I''ve had intellectual clients who want to be seen as ''sexy'' so they can get their next part [in a romance] so we''ll put them in a sexy photo shoot to make that happen. But I am basically saying that this guy doesn''t need to hire me, even though like I said, I would pay to have him as a client. I mean, Hunger? He depleted himself of everything for that role. So I am going to say it. He falls into the category of, ''I am in awe of you because you''re such a great actor.''"
- Another new fan here after seeing him in X-Men. Very good actor, ridiculously hot as Magneto, and the chemistry between him and McAvoy was amazing. I wasn''t expecting to like the new X-Men, but ended up loving it, and a lot of that feeling was due to the two of them.
- Report from a woman who filmed a threesome scene with Michael on the set of the film "Shame".
She mentioned his size.
These are just the most interesting parts, the rest can be read behind the link. You can also see a photo of the woman with the director and Michael
..I went to meet the director after work in total daytime face. Hardly any makeup, my hair was up in a stick, I think I wore a t-shirt and jeans and biker boots that day. I arrive and the co-producer show me in to a tiny little room where Steve McQueen was. He's British and had this awkward-shy way about him. He talked about the film and what the story was about, I asked questions. I was curious about when this sex/nude scene occurs in terms of the character development. He asked several times to make sure that I understood there would be full nudity in the film and if I was okay with that. I said yes, as long as there would be no penetration of fingers or genitals. He vehemently shook his head and said something like, "I hope I'm not offending you but Michael would never do that. Nothing against you. But he's a real gentleman. That would not happen. He wouldn't want it to happen. No offense..." I was like, okay I get it. I'm repulsive and he won't get a hard-on. Haha. This is not "Casting Couch Porn Volume 1".
I don't want to give away the plot or spoilers about the film, but it's pretty intense. At least, our scenes with Michael were totally intense! I'll just say that whoever he is dating (I heard its Zoe Kravitz), is most definitely not disappointed with his...er, manliness.
So I looked through the peephole, unlocked the door, and did my thing, and voila it was done. I told Steve later that the sex scenes were way easier than opening the door, closing the door. I felt embarassed and was telling Michael about how mortifying it was and he shared an anecdote about his first time acting on a real film set. He said he wanted the floor to open up and swallow him whole. I thought that was really nice of him to tell me that to make me feel better even if he was making it up. He's very down to earth. The three of us did the sex scenes a few times with the aide of a bottle of silver Patron tequila and Jamesons. Michael was a pro and a gent, and man, that guy can act. He really poured himself into all the scenes. And I mean that quite literally. (Wink wink). We shot the sex scenes six or eight times from various angles and configurations. DeeDee and I mainly took control of what to do with Steve giving us direction every now and then about blocking and lighting. When we took "lunch" which was at 11pm, I had a chance to ask all my film geek questions like who was Steve's favorite director (Terence Malick), what they thought of the whole "Apatow Syndrome" and the Ridley Scott film Michael was just working on (Prometheus), and what David Cronenberg is like. Michael said the Scott set was incredible and felt like you really were on a spaceship. He also played Carl Jung in Cronenberg's new film about Freud. It really made me miss my college film theory classes.
- His bulge in X men in a couple of scenes was jaw dropping, so I''m not suprised to see he has a big dick.
- I knew I wasn''t the only once who noticed his bulge in xmen
- I wanna slide my tongue around his naked body ... is that normal?
- Just like the first X-Men made Hugh Jackman a star I''m betting on the same thing happening to Michael. He and James are wonderful together and I hope they continue on with X-Men films, I''m sure they will considering how big the franchise is as a whole. No way Fox is letting the rights go so easily and the positive reviews, and fangirl obsession that has now exploded online, will probably help.
- Yeap, just like I thought, once the X-Men hype worn down... Zoe done got her a new bf, Penn Badgley. Michael has been seen in London hanging out solo.
- I doubt it was a serious relationship. She lives in NY and he in London and then there''s the age difference. No surprise.
- The Fassdong is mine!
- Bump bitches!!!
- wish I could get a better view of his cock in those screencaps
- You can see some thickness though R119 just a taste!
- is he uncut?
- He plays a nudist in upcoming movie Shame.
- Some of the script from Shame hold on girls he mentions the word pussy a few times (lol)
- Damn you can see the bulge right through the plaster.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--1kqWRKss9U/TeVpiCj9GYI/AAAAAAABAcM/9UaYzWuYhaw/s1600/michael fassbender sculpture.jpg
Damn Michael''s got a big dick!
- Is he making a a mould of his cock?
- No R125 he was in a music video where he actually morphs into a half goat man. It looks like they were making a mold of his lower half.
- More Fassbender ass for ya!!
- The video in which Micahel morphs into a goat.
- He''s going to have a busy Oscar season with A Dangerous Method and Shame both making the festival rounds.
- I''m starting to wonder if he did father January Jones''s baby
- Stop wondering, she''s certainly not his type.
- The director fathered the baby, not Michael.
- Viggo and Michael in Dangerous Method
- I hope he does well and have a long career. \
The last twenty minutes of Hunger had me in awe and then tears. He showed so much dedication and humility.
- Michael getting his fuck on.....
- I don''t like the poster for A Dangerous Method. Why the fuck does Keira Knightly get top billing when the movie is about Freud and Jung?
- Fassbender is actually the lead in this film along with Knightley. Viggo is supporting part here.
- ''A Dangerous Method'' will come out December 9th.
- Dirty pictures from the movie Shame.
- Fuck, I work right down the block from The Standard. I wish I''d known they were filming, I would have checked it out from the Highline!
- Oh I didn''t realize they filmed in March. Still, I wish I would have known.
- Inglourious Basterds actor Michael Fassbender has an interesting nick-name among film crews, "Everwet". Given the rate he gets through willing females, that''s what they reckon his cock must be.%0D\
- You know anytime horses get aroused when they are around you, you must be the sex.
Prince The Horse
- Some of the posts at the link seem to think Fassbender is a woman abuser
- Um, why are you guys following ONTD for Fassbender info? Surely he has fan pages for you to get news about him on. Most likely much more valid and non-gossipy.
Um, you are on datalounge. \
And I liked him too, but he was accused by his ex girlfriend, so it''s valid information.\
Maybe this girl was lying, course, but that''s another story.
- He is a thing of beauty.
- r147, thank you! That was ONE GREAT interview!
- [quote]''There was an intelligence, an intensity and a masculinity that is very difficult to find in a leading man.%E2%80%99 \
- Magneto theme music origins.%0D\
This guy is funny as hell.
- Getting some grade A Vag right now! lol
- Fast Bender for sure.
- He is getting rave reviews for "Shame"\
---------As self-starved IRA member Bobby Sands in "Hunger," Fassbender gave a performance so frighteningly physical it seemed almost as committed an act of martyrdom as his character''s. He matches that achievement here and in some ways surpasses it, enacting a more figurative form of imprisonment and self-mortification. Completely unself-conscious about the full-frontal nudity and graphically simulated sex acts required of him, the actor peels back layers of lust and self-loathing to become a consummate vessel for the director''s intentions. Even when he says nothing, which is most of the time, Fassbender transfixes.\
- Photos from this film:\
- Hollywood Reporter raved about him in Shame\
[quote]Be that as it may, Fassbender is incredible, capping a year which has also done exceptional work in X-Men: First Class and, especially, A Dangerous Method, which is hitting the festival circuit simultaneously with %E2%80%9CShame.%E2%80%9D It%E2%80%99s amazing that it has taken him this long to be fully recognized, as he%E2%80%99s got it all: Looks, authority, physicality, command of the screen, great vocal articulation, a certain chameleon quality and the ability to suggest a great deal within while maintaining outward composure, just for starters. Whether he becomes a real movie star is another matter but, when it comes to pure acting skill and potential, it%E2%80%99s possible that Daniel Day-Lewis now has a young challenger.[/quote]
- There is full frontal nudity. I hope it still het released and not just at the festivals.
- NC-17 --- yeah I hope so too but maybe only in a few cities.
- More praise:\
Fassbender is outrageously handsome in the conventional sense, but in this role, there%E2%80%99s also something guarded and reticent about his expressions. He resembles the young Christopher Plummer %E2%80%94 his smile is gaunt and a little forced, like a death%E2%80%99s-head grin. There%E2%80%99s some sex in Shame, but there%E2%80%99s only one scene that qualifies as truly sexy (his partner here is Nicole Beharie, who must share the credit), and it%E2%80%99s so erotic, so frank without being explicit, that its culmination is devastating. I hesitate to give away anything more, but I wonder who will find this scene more upsetting, men or women? My heart sank when I saw where it was going, and I thought it was just me, but the woman next to me also gasped.
- He looks happy and drunk in Venice and is probably getting some Grade A Italian vag as we speak.\
Great to see the reviews for Shame. Can''t wait to see it. A Dangerous Method interests me not at all.
- He''s not gay. Don''t you guys have anything better to do than slander him and spread lies about his sexuality? Seriously. *shakes head*
- Full Frontal Fassbender: There will be lots of Fassbender''s on display in Shame. He''s a brave man.
- Lots of Fassy at the Shame premiere in Venice.
- Did he say he''s going full-frontal in the movie, R161?
- All the reviews from the screening say there''s a lot of full frontal. Will be interesting if they have to cut to get an R rating.\
Right now it would be NC-17.
- It''s ridiculous that America is still censoring male nudity, R164. It''s time that the film industry revolted against the MPAA and told them they will no longer stand for this.\
It''s 2011 now for goodness sakes.
- It''s not just male nudity R165.\
Remember the hot water Blue Valentine got in last year with the MPAA for daring to show a man (Ryan Gosling) perform oral sex on Michelle Williams? That got it an NC-17. Ridiculous.
- It looks like the scene that R59 describes from the script was kept in the film. Some of the reviews have mentioned there is gay sex in Shame.\
One critic joked that he could draw Michael Fassbender''s pubic hair from memory after seeing the film, so copious are the full-frontal nude scenes.
First in line
- r166, that should have caused the movie to be banned. Gross.
- [R168] And it is attitudes like yours that support the MPAA''s narrow film rating guidelines and their prudish temperaments.\
It goes both ways idiot!\
In any event, I''m glad that due to the sexual nature of this film, that Michael Fassbender is meeting his nude obligations to the film, and not just women. Praise him!
- Ridiculous, R168.
- First clip from the film:\
It starts at 2:30
- Looks like it is from the Venice Film Festival
By Silvia Aloisi
VENICE (Reuters) - A turn as a sex-obsessed New Yorker has made Michael Fassbender a firm favourite for the best actor award at the Venice film festival, capping what reviewers call a breakthrough year for the 34-year-old Irishman.
Fassbender had already impressed film critics with his interpretation of one of the fathers of psychoanalysis, Carl Jung, in %E2%80%9CA Dangerous Method,%E2%80%9D also in competition at the Venice movie showcase.
But it is his performance in Steve McQueen%E2%80%99s %E2%80%9CShame,%E2%80%9D as a handsome executive living comfortably in Manhattan who can only escape his existential angst by seeking casual sex, that has made him the talk of the festival.
%E2%80%9CHe%E2%80%99s a guy who is trying to feel something and then at the same time can%E2%80%99t involve himself emotionally with anybody,%E2%80%9D Fassbender told Reuters in an interview.
%E2%80%9CHe has this obsession (with) physical encounters that are pretty joyless and definitely non-emotional, and he is abusing himself, he doesn%E2%80%99t like himself.
%E2%80%9CAfter these acts, there is a lot of shame and a lot of self-loathing and so he goes out and has to do it again, to get rid of that feeling, and after the fact there is double the shame, so there is this horrible cyclical pattern going on.%E2%80%9D
Shame is Fassbender%E2%80%99s second film with British video-artist McQueen, whom he credited with changing his life by casting him as hunger striker and IRA member Bobby Sands in %E2%80%9CHunger%E2%80%9D (2008), another acclaimed movie.
It is peppered with graphic sex scenes and Fassbender is often shown naked, something he said should be a welcome change for female viewers.
%E2%80%9CFor women it must be sort of refreshing to not always have to see women parading around naked while the guy always has his pants on,%E2%80%9D he said.
%E2%80%9CI also find amazing how films get those ratings, you can take a cheese cutter and take somebody%E2%80%99s head off or riddle somebody with 50 bullets but God forbid if you show a penis and fucking on screen%E2%80%A6it seems a bit bizarre to me.%E2%80%9D
%E2%80%9CHE%E2%80%99S GOT IT ALL%E2%80%9D
Early reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. Trade publication Variety called him extraordinary and La Stampa daily said he may already have the best actor prize in his pocket.
%E2%80%9CIt%E2%80%99s amazing that it has taken him this long to be fully recognized, as he%E2%80%99s got it all: looks, authority, physicality, command of the screen, great vocal articulation, a certain chameleon quality and the ability to suggest a great deal within while maintaining outward composure,%E2%80%9D wrote Hollywood Reporter.
%E2%80%9CWhether he becomes a real movie star is another matter but, when it comes to pure acting skill and potential, it%E2%80%99s possible that Daniel Day-Lewis now has a young challenger.%E2%80%9D
Fassbender says he is flattered but does not like to be told he has finally made it.
This year he also starred in the %E2%80%9CX-Men: First Class%E2%80%9D blockbuster and there have been rumours he could be the next James Bond after Daniel Craig.
%E2%80%9CPeople always like to have this sort of label. I have been breaking through since, you know, 2000 or trying to break through.
%E2%80%9CI really just think %E2%80%A6 %E2%80%98OK, what am I going to work on next?%E2%80%99 and for the moment I am not going to do anything until the end of the year, I am going to take time out because I have been going 20 months,%E2%80%9D he said.
%E2%80%9CIt just happened that the script came and I thought %E2%80%98God, I have to do this%E2%80%99, and then the next one and the next one. I just keep it very simple with things like what people say and what do you think about Hollywood %E2%80%94 it%E2%80%99s not going to get me anywhere to dwell on these things and there%E2%80%99s nothing I can do about it.%E2%80%9D
(Reporting By Silvia Aloisi, editing by Paul Casciato)
European male actors don'tmind appearing completely nude unlike Americans. Why are they so afraid?
- I wonder if the Academy would shy away from nominating him for Shame considering it''s most likely going to have an NC-17 rating.%0D\
As it is right now I don''t think I''ve read such great reviews of a male performance this year.
- I think he is too good to be ignored. He totally deserved a nom for Hunger two years ago. It would be insane to pass both of his performances in A Dangerous Method or Shame for whatever reason.
- Unfortunately the Academy is busy nominating Clooney and Pitt so they can parade their personal lives on the red carpet for the ratings. Yet neither they or DiCaprio would ever dare to go near such a topic as this.
- I hope Michael Fassbender remains an actor''s actor and does not become a fame whore or play the Hollywood games. He will be recognized by the Academy sooner or later, if he keeps the good work. He already has gained huge respect from the industry and critics alike.
- "European male actors don''tmind appearing completely nude unlike Americans. Why are they so afraid?"\
R173, some speculate that American men sub-consciously feel shame that their genitals have been mutilated, whereas European men have natural, intact genitalia.
- from The Times UK
Michael Fassbender struts around naked in Shame like Michaelangelo%E2%80%99s David trapped in a New York apartment. There is no question of a fig leaf here, either. Indeed this searingly intimate film refuses to turn its penetrating gaze away, even for a second, from a damaged man and his sexual obsessions.
British director Steve McQueen pushes Fassbender right over the top, and the Irish-German actor%E2%80%99s brave, tortured and remarkably athletic performance must put him in the running for a best actor award at the Venice Film Festival on Saturday. McQueen last worked with Fassbender on Hunger, his award-winning drama about IRA hunger striker Bobby Sands, and again the actor%E2%80%99s body is on the front line.
Fassbender play Brandon, a thirtysomething executive who on the surface appears to have a perfect life: a minimalist white apartment, a well-paid job, an easy charm, and an uncanny ability to pick up women. But his sex drive is unstoppable: a prostitute, a pretty passenger on the subway, a career girl in a bar, never mind top-ups in the shower and the gents at work, often in the space of 24 hours. Brandon constantly needs the oblivion of orgasm, and we want to know why.
Brandon%E2%80%99s secret life is upended by the arrival of his younger sister Sissy, played by Carey Mulligan. Needy, weepy and very messy around the flat, Sissy clearly exasperates and disturbs Brandon in a way beyond normal sibling rivalry. Yet when he goes to a club to hear her sing, he is incredibly moved, despite himself. So are we, as Sissy croons %E2%80%9CNew York, New York%E2%80%9D in what ought to be a clich%C3%A9, but with a slow, breathy tempo takes on a deeper resonance. McQueen dares to hold his camera unmoving on her face for about two minutes, and then turns and does the same to her brother. As a former video artist, he knows the power of stillness.
Another superb single shot has Brandon run through the streets of Manhattan at night, angrily pounding block after block, leaping intersections, and you feel the film crew must have committed some major traffic violations to follow him. The movie has a sleek sheen to it, and the many and varied sex scenes are more coolly observational than erotic, with a classical soundtrack including Bach, which somehow sanitizes the sleaziness.
There is also some humour: a creaky first date in an upscale restaurant, with a waiter who keeps interrupting with ornately-described specials, and a scene where Brandon merely eyes a woman on the subway, and watches her melt in approximately two stops until she%E2%80%99s clutching the subway pole like a dancer.
This is a very adult film, in both senses. Yet in the end your focus is only on Fassbender%E2%80%99s face, particularly at one point when he is in bed with two women, supposedly having a fine time. His forehead corrugates and his eyes suddenly empty, allowing us to look right in to his suppurating, trapped soul.
Phallic Panic: Steve McQueen Puts Hollywood''s Double Standards to ''Shame''
- [quote]I hope Michael Fassbender remains an actor''s actor and does not become a fame whore or play the Hollywood games.\
He won''t. Regardless of how big his dick is, he has absolutely ZERO star quality.
- To R181 Bitch you are entitled to your opinion but we do want to see the big dick anyways!!!!
- Michael won the Best Actor award in Venice.
- Fox Searchlight will be releasing Shame this year (probably around December) for Oscar contention.
- Great to hear and the director said he won''t cut the film to a R-rating. I don''t see how it would be even possible without completely butchering the film.
- Two female critics who saw the film in Toronto had an intersting observation on his penis:\
The conversation turned, as it so often happens, to penises, specifically Michael Fassbender%E2%80%99s, which apparently viewers get to see quite a bit of in the film Shame, which I learned seconds earlier had just been bought by Fox Searchlight (Fassbender isn%E2%80%99t attending TIFF to promote the film because rumour has it at this dinner table that he%E2%80%99ll be receiving the best actor award at the Venice Film Festival.) But back to his penis: %E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99ve been quoted in print as saying Ewan McGregor has the most beautiful penis I%E2%80%99ve ever seen,%E2%80%9D said Anne. %E2%80%9CWell, the title now goes to Michael Fassbender.%E2%80%9D\
- So he works for Murdoch now? This, X-men movies, and Promethues all Fox movies...
- "I''ve been quoted in print as saying Ewan McGregor has the most beautiful penis I''ve ever seen"%0D\
Is she a virgin?
- What does that mean, R188?
- He''s so hot in Eden Lake, even though bloody and beaten.
- [quote]I hope Michael Fassbender remains an actor''s actor and does not become a fame whore or play the Hollywood games.\
I just think that he doesn''t have the clean cut look of Hollywood movie stars today. He doesn''t look boyish or sexually non threatening. He looks a little rough, which may be too much for American audiences.
- I think you''re wrong. People are tired of the pretty boys and so far those who have seen him in the X-Men or Inglourious Basterds love him for that reason that he looks like a man, not a boy. I still can''t take DiCaprio serious, similar with Gosling, who seems like a boy next to Fassbender.
- Michael is NOT gay!!!!%0D\
What''s this about him being a whore, sleeping around a lot and the nichkname--"Everwet". I mean I doubt this guy is completely chaste. He''s young and now single so I dont expect him to be chaste,as well as he is handsome and talented, women will throw themselves at him. I heard that he is charming and flirtatious and seen it in interviews. BUT I certainly can''t believe he''s carelessly throwing himself around. His sexually charged roles tell you he is fiery but still--- where''s the evidence of his manwhoring????
- Zoe Kravitz is at TIFF and was seen getting into a car with Michael. I guess they are on/off, but he could so SO MUCH better than this rat faced hipster.
- [quote]People are tired of the pretty boys \
People are not tired of pretty boys. DiCaprio, Pitt (when he was younger), Reeves, Matt Damon, Bradley Cooper, even Cruise... those are all pretty boys and they''re not going anywhere. It doesn''t even matter if they can act or not (most of them can''t), they''re the biggest stars for a reason - American audiences love desexualized men on the big screen. Just look at the biggest comedy stars today. A bunch of homely fatty guys. \
Someone like Aaron Eckhart who looks like a man will always have a tougher time in Hollywood. The only one that succeeded in spite of his rough looks and attitude is Russell Crowe, but that''s probably because he has talent that couldn''t be overlooked. That''s basically the same case with Fassbender. Let''s hope he find a director that will do for him what Ridley Scott did for Crowe.
- Interview cca Fish Tank. Talks about John Cazale and his American influences.
- [R194] now now, calm down dear. Michael CERTAINLY can''t be seen attending TIFF parties all by his gorgeous self now can he? What would people say? There are worse beard potentials... far worse. The man has a potential Oscar winning film to promote, starting... now.
- Sorry to dissapoint but he''s straight and if he were gay he''d parade his beards in tabloids or at film premieres.
- Unfortunately he''s straight
- I don''t think Zoe is his beard R197. Michael is straight. I just think Zoe is fug.
- To R194 and R200 don''t be jealous bitches Zoe is getting pounded by all the Fassdong she can handle and then some.
Zoe''s Sore Pussy
- Zoe is a pretty girl but she seems to do anything to look ugly.
- I thought she was ugly when I saw her in the X-men movie. I remember she had acne on one side of the face. She has a weird body too. \
Anyway, if you watch the clip I posted at R196 you''ll see that Fassbender is not the most articulate person. I guess he''s not perfect after all...
- Most recent picture of Michael and Zoe.
- Zoe looks 15 and Michael looks 40 there. Such an odd couple.%0D\
Although I would guess they probably don''t do a lot of talking.
- Here's what Lainey, in her annoying 15 year old has a blog voice, has to say about Fassbender and Zoe.%0D
[quote]Fassy arrived in Toronto on Saturday. He went to the Shame screening. Zoe Kravitz was seen in the audience during the Q&A. Later on they were together at CAA party on the VitaminWater rooftop. She was wearing a crop top and a long skirt and flats. No makeup. Really beautiful, interesting face. Very low key, not the kind of girl who draws attention to herself like, say, Sienna Miller. Or most of the starf-ckers up there with their dazzly earrings and sparkly eyeshadow. She doesn%E2%80%99t seem like she has any interest in anyone being interested in her. Rather, you almost don%E2%80%99t notice her she moves around so inconspicuously. It%E2%80%99s as though she goes around dimming herself. We actually peed next to each other at one point. When we were online for a stall, she slouched her shoulders, an expression on her face like she was over it, and has been over it for a long time. I%E2%80%99m kind of obsessed now.%0D
She's obsessed about a 20 year old girl? The woman is 40. GROW UP. %0D
About an hour later, back on the roof, Fassy walked past me with Zoe right behind him. It was crowded so she was tucked in close, with a hand on his back, and the music was loud and the beats were good so she started grooving her body, grinding around her hips, and you have to imagine, this is the child of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet Denise Huxtable (!!!), it was so hot I wanted to get right up in there myself.%0D
Happily they don%E2%80%99t have to be attached to each other all the time, every minute. He spent time with Matthew Goode, he had his own conversations, she danced with Alia Shawkat and her friends, they%E2%80%99d drift back to each other once in a while, and then I stopped paying attention because Colin Farrell came in with Dave Matthews.%0D
I did however see them again last night at Grey Goose Soho House. He was in a leather jacket, t-shirt, and narrow pants. And he chainsmokes. And I know this is wrong, I know so much this is wrong. But when he walks into a room, and it%E2%80%99s dangling out of his mouth... goddamn, it%E2%80%99s terribly terribly hot.%0D
It%E2%80%99s also terribly, terribly hot when he plays ping pong. Which is what he was doing up on the top floor. He came up with Steve McQueen when we were up there getting some air. Zoe was with him for a while but again, they%E2%80%99re not stuck to each other. I met up with her at the bar later on and she stood next to me to order as Stuck In The Middle With You was playing. We looked at each other during the chorus and sang the line to each other. That%E2%80%99s when I knew it was undeniable there%E2%80%99s some magic to this girl. He must find her irresistible. I totally do. Both of them. Together. I%E2%80%99m so into them it%E2%80%99s actually a little pervy.%0D
Anyway, here they are, just today, fresh exclusive photos, on their way to lunch. He flew out shortly after.%0D
- Lainey creeps me out. Also she thinks, or better said is paid to write, Jake Gyllenhall and Bradley Cooper are straight and she pimps that Twilight "couple" as real. She is lying and exaggarating.
- Now Keira Knightley is scared of the Fassbender since he spanked that ass in A Dangerous Method. (lol)%0D\
Bony bitch eat something!!
Jesus, this bitch sounds creepy. Those freaking bloggers, they scare me.
- Saw Shame. SPOILERS!\
It''s a good film, very arthouse. It will get a NC-17 rating for sure. The sex is all simulated, but there''s a lot of full frontal nudity (both Fassbender and Carey Mulligan). Fassy''s swinging dick, even flaccid, is a pretty impressive sight. And for all the piss queens, there''s even a scene of him peeing, which you see from behind.\
There''s also a brief scene in a gay club in which Fassy makes out with a dude and gets blown by him. But you don''t see much, and it''s over quick. It''s a little weird, though, since there''s no indication before or after that the character is gay or bisexual. Not that I''m complaining.
- I can totally see him blown by a guy.
- Hardy talks about Michael Fassbender and Ryan Gosling
This is about Fassbender, they went to the same drama school.
%E2%80%9CHe was a really serious method actor and we used to watch him and think, %E2%80%98F---, man! He%E2%80%99s the s---!%E2%80%99%E2%80%9D said Hardy. %E2%80%9CHe was in an Irish play about this guy who came back from the First World War who was a great athlete but ended up in a wheelchair, but at lunchtime he wouldn%E2%80%99t come out of character and was always in his wheelchair and we%E2%80%99d be like, %E2%80%98Dude! Just order your lunch and come along! We%E2%80%99ve got an hour before we have to go back to class!%E2%80%99%E2%80%9D Hardy laughs, and adds, %E2%80%9CBut he was the best actor in the school.%E2%80%9D
%E2%80%9CIt%E2%80%99s the year of hero worship!%E2%80%9D exclaims Hardy. %E2%80%9CI look up to [Fassbender], I look up to Ryan Gosling. Those two, totally man-crushing at the moment. It would be really cool if the three of us could do something together, because I%E2%80%99d be well up for that.%E2%80%9D Hardy pauses, and says, %E2%80%9CAnd if Gary Oldman can get in on that as well, I%E2%80%99d want some of that, too.%E2%80%9D
- Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy and Ryan Gosling in a movie together would be my dream.
- Another scene from "Shame"
- You what I noticed about Fassbender? I saw him in three films and he strikes me as cold. And this was the impression that I got from him in all three movies, so it's not the characters he was playing. That makes me think that the American audiences will not warm up to him.
- Go watch his interviews and he is a very funny and carefree men. Especially his interviews with James Mcvoy.
- I posted the link at R196, so I get that he is charming in interviews (though not very articulate), but he doesn't project any warmth on the big screen.
- r212, Tom Hardy's comments on Fassbender reminded me about Daniel Day Lewis in My Left Foot.
- Here he hits on an Italian journalist
- Michael at the San Sebastian Film Festival. According to Lainey he thinks his best shot at a nomination is Shame (not A Dangerous Method) so he's really pushing this movie hard. From what Lainey reported at TIFF, Fassbender missing the ADM press conference to stay and accept his Best Actor award for Shame at Venice really pissed Cronenberg off. But frankly, Shame is getting great reviews and ADM is NOT so it's probably the better strategy.
- What was he supposed to do? Not go to accept the award? Stupid.
I think Cronenberg is angry "Shame" is a better film than his own and it deals with the topic of sex which he usually is the expert.
- Cronenberg is overrated and A Dangerous Method looks like a bore.
- From Twitter, about 5:30pm EST 9/24/11
Y a lo que veniamos: Michael Fassbender pide entradas para la fiesta gay, confirman fuentes oficials y no es cona!!
- Just saw Jane Eyre this week--yes, Fassbender is attractive but I don't see what all the fuss is about. That said, I loved the director's observation on the commentary that the horse Fassbender rode always seem to sport an erection when he was around. The director concluded that Fassbender's sexual prowess "extends to the animal kingdom." Hilarious!
- Quote:hohohohoheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jfeijjfief ijfeijfiej fenifjeif
- [Quote]jgierojgioen gerijgieorgj geirojgol gerigjeiorjg
- Quotehoahoahoah hahhahahah ehehhehehehe hehehheehQuote
- Quote heheheeh heheheeh heheheheeh Quote
- Indie Playlist is predicting he'll get nominated for Shame.
- Any screencaps of his cock leak out yet?
- LOL! Some guy bowing to Fassbender.
- I love the ginger beard on him.
- It was a Spanish journalist and it was just a joke.
- A male viewer who saw "Shame"
So I saw SHAME last week at the Toronto International Film Festival --great film --and great performance from MF. I'm a straight guy by the way but at one point Fassbender goes to take a leak in the washroom and though shot from behind you can see his penis dangling through his legs. And let me tell you IT IS MASSIVE. First of all he must be a SHOWER and not a GROWER.
For those of you who don't know this distinction --some guys, like me, are "growers and not showers" --that is, flaccid I have a pretty small looking penis(like maybe 2-3 inches) but when erect it swells up to 6-7 inches. So if I were just walking around not erect you'd have no idea how large my penis was(you might think I was quite small). Other guys are big even when not erect, usually 5-6 inches, but then they don't get much bigger when erect, maybe half an inch or an inch, so they could swell up to 6-7. Anyways, Fassbender is definitely a shower, but his massive dong was dangling between his legs and even though he's quite skinny(which maybe makes it look a bit bigger) I would guess he's definitely in the 8-10 inches range(I would not be surprised if he's 10 inches). Now I feel kind of insecure, do women really like cocks that big? Would you prefer a massive 8-10 incher or my 6 incher okay?
Okay, so there you have it, guy has a massive 9 inch cock.
- I saw it too at TIFF and I say he is a 8-9 inches flacid, 10 - 10 1/2 erect. Boy is he skinny, but very, very toned. A fantastic body on that ginger.
- Tell more about the film.
- [quote]I saw it too at TIFF and I say he is a 8-9 inches flacid, 10 - 10 1/2 erect. Boy is he skinny, but very, very toned. A fantastic body on that ginger.
- So the film shows him fully erect, R235?
That's extraordinary for a mainstream H'wood film.
- The film is British and had only 6,5 mil budget. It will be NC-17. How is that mainstream?
- R234 I was laughing at all those crazy responses on IMDB all the ladies love The Fassdong (lol)
- Michael singing Summer Wind at the closing ceremony of the San Sebastian FF. He's pretty good!
- Is he uncut, R234?
and why don't one of you bitches who has seen the film leak out some photos?
- I wonder if he has had to ahem "work" for sandwiches like Thomas Jane had to. (lol)
- The release date for "Shame" is 2nd December.
Shame Q&A: Reporter "There's a comment on the size of your forehead." Fassbender "I thought you were going to say something else." #NYFF
22 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
- " #NYFF gala A DANGEROUS METHOD now. Women in lobby stomping feet, screaming after mtg Michael Fassbender just now. 2 guys escorted out also "
— @FilmLinc via twitter
LMAO I love how there were “2 guys escorted out also” lol, even the guys have the hots.
- It's a rare thing that men don't hate an actor, usually they mock them unless they are some dumb action stars.
- From the press conference at the NYFF
“I think this idea of accumulation and this idea of a necessity to own things and possess things and to experience things has been sold to us and promoted to us. So I think in some respects a lot of intimacy is being taken away. You know the physicality of the act (sex) is there but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of emotion content anymore.”
— Michael Fassbender [x]
#shame #steve mcqueen
Audio interview from NYFF
- I was there at NYFF and saw those women spazzing out over him, it was funny. So not the right environment for it with all the serious old society ladies standing around. I didn't see any guys taken out though. He is super crazy hot in person.
- Have you seen the film?
- I saw A Dangerous Method. I haven't seen Shame yet. But I am seeing it tomorrow.
- Any of you see Shame at NYFF tonight? Michael looks handsome!
- Okay bitches I saw Shame tonight! His cock is fucking ENORMOUS and all over the movie.
- [R253] was the movie good? Was there a Q&A? Did you see Michael in person?
- I loved the movie. There was a Q&A and he was there and he is the greatest hottest man on the face of the planet.
- “Saw Shame with Michael Fassbender tonight @ NYFF. You know it’s a good movie when 4 erotica authors start to cry during a 3-way scene.”
—\t@CatGrant2009 via Twitter
- Seems nice and fugly.
- When are you going to post some caps of it, R253?
- Can someone who has seen Shame please give an in-depth description of his cock?
Length, width, pubes etc.
- Is he uncut?
- Yes he's cut.
He's bigger than average - nice width too.
- Cut, R261? Did you mean uncut?
- Attention Fassinators living in Los Angeles. "Shame" will be screening at the Los Angeles County Museum on November 7th. Scheduled to be in attendance is Fassy and Steve McQueen! Tickets are free and limited to only Film Independent, LACMA Film Club and New York Times Film Club members. So to attend this screening, you have to join one of these film clubs. Tickets went on sale yesterday and it took me 5 minutes to join the LACMA Film Club, pay $50 annual membership fee (money well spent for a great film program) and secure two free tickets for "Shame". Go here for more info:
- Why hasn't one of you bitches leaked out the screencaps of his cock yet?
- Brad Pitt has joined Michael in "12 years a slave" directed by Steve McQueen who also did "Shame" and "Hunger".
- " If Ryan Gosling and Michael Fassbender starred in a Brokeback Mountain remake, there would not be any straight guys left "
— @FilmLandEmpire via Twitter // LOL! That’s so true..
- What does that mean, R266?
Probably because they are both so damn hot, a BM version starring Gosling and Fassbender would convert any straight man who saw it, to become gay.
- Aren't there any other Hex fans here? That's where I first saw Fassbender, playing Azazeal, the head Nephelim. It's like a British version of Buffy, equally camp but less comic-booky. It ran on BBC America a few years ago, and I loved it. Fassbender is fantastic, as is Jemima Rooper as the lesbian ghost Thelma.
- "If Ryan Gosling and Michael Fassbender starred in a Brokeback Mountain remake..."
Both Ryan and Michael are meh.
- R270 obviously you are on your period and not feeling the mens right now (lol)
Take some pamprin and reread again in a week.
- R271 obviously don't know what hot men look and act like.
- There are no two hotter actors than Ryan Gosling and Michael Fassbender.
- Fassbender in Hex, shedding one perfect tear. If you're a fan you should watch it.
- Trailer for Shame is now at theatres. It's been awhile since I've seen an NC-17 rating during previews. It sounds like (for once) the film is not going to be cut after all of the publicity.
- Of course it shouldn't be cut. That would ruin the whole film.
What's the point of making films like this if you are going to crack under censorship?
A tweet from Bret Easton Ellis:
“And Michael Fassbender is probably the most handsome “masculine” movie star in world cinema at this point. And he has a really big dick.”
- Interesting of Bret to tell us that.
- Twitter (Interview at AFI fest for Shame in LA) - Someone asks him what he physically find’s attractive in a woman.
“Well physically, I am attracted to darker women, I’m not gonna lie. To me I personally find them beautiful, but of course there’s more to a person than what meets the eye. Everyone has their own uniqueness.”
- Ryan Gossling and Michael Fassbender should star in a remake of Some Like It Hot.
- Photo from some award show yesterday. Michael with Gary Oldman
- Question: Is the fangirl who thinks this stud is gay the same fangirl who thinks Gale Harold is gay? Similar language is employed in doing so, is all I'm saying.
- Bump for GQ hotness!!!!!!!
- Michael, on why there should be more cock in film.
"Half of us have a penis and the other half have probably seen one, and so why should it be more normal to, like, chop people's heads off and shoot people? Does that mean that that's more acceptable or closer to us as human beings?"
- True, Michael.
Ewan McGregor has been trying to make the same point for years.
- Interview in which he identifies actors who have done full frontal by just their penises. And does pretty well. “I hope that helps get you the Oscar.”
- Thanks for the interview link.
- Of course the media is the media, but I think it is hilarious how in a what is supposed to be a powerful role that Fassbender is hoping will land him an Oscar nom the only thing people can talk about is that "OMG, you can see his penis"
- But that's the whole point, R288. If American film would be more open to showing penises like European film does, it wouldn't be such a big issue.
Why does the American public and the film industry tolerate the homophobic MPAA anyway? Why don't they revolt against it?
I agree with you. To be honest, it became really tiresome. I don't think it's good for his chances to get nomination.
American public is mostly conservative and prudish. And MPAA is very powerful organisation. I saw documentary about it - it's like some freaking CIA.
- Perhaps, R290, but Hollywood and film is where the money is and they make the films. They can use their financial leverage and clout to take on the MPAA if they want to.
- Damn he is always hard. Bulge alert!!!!
Dude likes attention. Like most actors.
I don't know, I was a fan since I saw him in 300, and this year is the best year for him, but I am kind of sick of him already.
Too overexposed. Not that I blame him - he does what he has to do, but still - I am tired from seeing his face.
- R293 I think he may be overexposed on the net but today was the first time I saw anything in the newspaper with his face on it due to Shame coming out today. I am sick of George Clooney and Brad Pitt. At least Fassbender is not in the tabloids every week.
- Is there a cock shot on this thread? If so, at which post? If not, could someone post one or two?
- Big dick. Love him in Shame.
- Shame is doing quite well in limited release.
Shame (Fox Searchlight) NEW [10 Theaters]
Friday $110K, Saturday $139K, Weekend $361K, Per Screen $36,118
- Overexposed, R293? Hardly. He's not a household name or in the news all the time like the Twilight stars. They're the ones who are overexposed.
- Aintitcoolnews reviewer on Fassbender's dick:
"As I straight man, I am here to tell you that this thing in its fulsome magnificence is the kind of talisman that can unite a divided nation, and has such power that it will lift us out of our economic malaise. Audiences will be blown right past revulsion or defensiveness into a state of wonder formerly achievable only by meditation or reflecting upon the cosmos. And that’s the real reason SHAME can’t be anything less than NC-17. Its best supporting actor would end up on the cutting room floor."
I think I need to see this movie.
- He just won the British Independent Film Award for Shame.
Brad Pitt may be the front-runner for the Best Actor Oscar, but now that Shame has opened Fassbender has demonstated convincingly that he has the bigger dick.
- It doesn't sound like the review at R299 actually describes his cock, other than describing it as big.
Does it say whether he is uncut? Whether he is hairy?
- Why american media so obsessed with his cock - and nudity in the movie? It's really getting ridiculous.
- And great for him for winning another award. I said previously about him being overexposed, but to be honest, he had a long and difficult road to success, and he deserves every praise.
I hope he is going to chose only good projects from now on.
Because American films do not show penises. It's a taboo... a woman's body is just a thing to be objectified so it's common to use it... but a man's penis, it's the last frontier in American films. People are talking about Fassbender because not only is he fantastic in Shame, but he's beautiful and his penis is a work of art. It's a double whammy.
And why the fascination with his penis being cut or uncut. The man is European, so... there's your answer.
- For those who have seen Shame, is his cock bigger than Ewan McGregor's?
Because Ewan's is pretty fucking big.
- Michael Fassbender Gay Bathhouse Scene
Fassbender tells Time Out Chicago about shooting the gay bathhouse scene.
It doesn’t become about homosexuality or heterosexuality, it becomes about a fix, and where can I get my fix? People think, Wow, this is his descent into hell, and it’s not the case. I mean, we shot in a real club. That is a real scenario for many addicts that are predominantly heterosexual and they end up with a guy. You put yourself into a scenario that you wouldn’t do in a normal situation because your choice is gone.
- Shame is an amazing film, and it's bizarre that a penis is getting so much attention. I think the pr people need to find a way to direct the conversation back to his performance, because this giggling teenager stuff about his dick will certainly lose him the Oscar if it continues unchecked.
After seeing this, I cannot imagine a better performance by an actor this year. I saw The Descendants right after and while cute and quirky, it's nothing special, nor is Clooney's performance. In fact, I couldn't get Shame out of my head the entire time.
The fact is that none of the actors he's gonna be up against (Leo, Brad, Clooney, etc.) could pull off this performance in three lifetimes.
There is a sequence near the end of the movie not unlike that intense sequence in Requiem for a Dream, in which he just goes balls out in hardcore self destructive mode and goes from sex partner to sex partner, from getting his ass kicked at a bar to getting blown by some guy at a gay club to a threesome with two prostitutes. The camera is tight on his face while he's having an orgasm and it seems like the most pained and anguished thing ever. It is absolutely stunning.
Watching it reminded me of when I first saw Charlize Theron in "Monster."
He is THAT good.
- It is a shame R307 because Oscars are given out on popularity, not on the performance.
He'll get a nomination, but watch for Leo to walk away with the award,
[quote]Shame is an amazing film, and it's bizarre that a penis is getting so much attention. I think the pr people need to find a way to direct the conversation back to his performance, because this giggling teenager stuff about his dick will certainly lose him the Oscar if it continues unchecked.
Exactly! It keeps away from his performance, sometimes it sounds like showing his penis is the only thing he did in this movie. It's embarassing.
- Leo ain't getting shit for that crappy movie and I say that as a fan.
I am not really sure he's going to get nomination. Which is a real fucking shame, no pun intended.
- If he does get a nomination, it wouldn't be for Shame. It's too arthouse, which by itself might not be a problem, but arthouse and hardcore sex? Yes. I think along the road he will have another shot though, if he keeps picking the right projects. And I think he will - can you imagine him agreeing to do a romantic comedy?
Oh, and Leo really doesn't deserve any Oscar. Every time he appears in a movie, all I can think is: 'wrong casting'.
- Sorry...not seeing a homophobic film that equates gay sex with having fallen into addiction depravity. That's incredibly offensive.
- [quote] not seeing a homophobic film that equates gay sex with having fallen into addiction depravity. That's incredibly offensive.
When did that happen? And how?
- R313, any sex, gay or not, can fall into 'addiction depravity' in the context of sex addiction. The point is that the Fassbender character falls into a state where he wants sex so much that his own orientation becomes irrelevant. How is providing an accurate portrayal of that homophobic?
- Fassbender has said "It doesn’t become about homosexuality or heterosexuality, it becomes about a fix, and where can I get my fix?"
- R313 you're being silly.
Michael Fassbender will get an Oscar nomination. The trick will be for Fox Searchlight to go into overtime exquisite PR mode for him to win. It's possible, but he has to be nominated first.
- I agree with R307; Fassbender gave the year's best performance.
I still can't imagine that he will get a Best Actor nomination because not only does he go full-frontal several times there is a long scene of him urinating. Ernest Borgnine will not approve of this film--nor will other Academy members of that generation.
I hope that I am wrong.
- His performance is amazing. The film was empty and shallow but Fassbender was right on the money.
- "there is a long scene of him urinating"
For real, or fake?
- Re: peeing. It looks real. You don't see a close up of him peeing. You see him from behind peeing and thus see the pee coming down from that angle. The camera is a medium shot of his body from behind. So it's like the camera is outside the bathroom.
- For real, and shot from behind so you see his giant cock swaying between his butt cheeks as he pees.
- Hot, although I guess it's not as good as the close-up piss scene I did in "Ma Mere" where you can see the piss coming right out of the piss slit in my uncut French cock.
- I'm watching A Dangerous Method right now. It's dull. I didn't even know Cronenberg could make a film this dull.
- R324 what about the spanking scenes?
- If everyone had been spanking each other through the whole movie maybe it would have been more interesting.
- Was Vincent Cassell good in this R326?
- No one gave a bad performance, the story and direction were just boring as hell.
- R328 Sounds like Michael did the right thing and is going all out for the promotion of Shame. ADM will have a limited audience although I will go see it for the story of Jung.
- Yeah, I've heard that ADM is incredibly dull and Keira Knightly (who I can't stand) gives an OTT performance, mostly led by her teeth and unhinged jaw.
Cronenberg is overrated IMO.
- Knightly's crazy bursts were the only even minimally interesting things in the movie. If she seemed over the top to anyone, surely it was just in comparison to the off white wall paper that is the rest of the film.
I tend to enjoy Cronenberg or at least appreciate what he's aiming for.
- Sorry, but Brad's walking off with the Oscar this year.May as well close this thread.
- Why doesn't Brad show his cock in a film ?
- Well if Pitt does win it will because he's BRAD PITT, HOLLYWOOD STAH, and not because he gave the best performance.
- Pitt Cock!
- is Brad even guaranteed a nomination?
- Yes, R335, those are the paparazzi pics from the 90's, but is he ever going to show it voluntarily in a film?
- Excellent actor but not distinctive looking. I always forget what he looks like. This can be good for an actor but not good for an actor who wants to be a big star. I doubt he wants to be a big star, anyway.
- Hunger is on right now on Sundance.
- R332 we will close this thread when it reaches 600 just like the others and Michael Fassbender is still a better actor award or not.
- R317...you're being an idiot.
People can excuse it any way they like. The audience will interpret it in a homophobic way, because that's precisely what it is. He's 'fallen so far into addiction that he actually sleeps with a MAN'...that's how the movie frames it. It happens on the back end of his downward spiral. God, gay people on this board are so willfully stupid.
- Michael has a huge uncut cock according to the latest reviews.
- R341--What a knee jerk response. The scene in the gay bar was followed by an even more joyless, desperate, driven heterosexual three-way. You make the scene sound like something out of Cruising or Advise and Consent or Victim. You are the unenlightened one.
The audience I saw it with did not do that homophobic shudder thing at all.
where are the screen caps?
I WAS PROMISED SCREEN CAPS!
- There aren't any yet, R344. We'll have to make do with the reviews that have come out so far. They reveal that he is BIG and UNCUT.
And that there is a real PISS scene.
- Centurion is a pretty dumb movie, but Fassbender is ruggedly hot in it.
He's got range and talent in spades. I can't think of another actor who can play as many different and varied parts and do it so convincingly.
Roman soldiers, IRA prisoners, WWII British undercover agents, uptight Victorian antiheros, Magneto!
He can do it all.
- OP, you are a lazy-ass waste of oxygen. How can you be so narcissistic that you think we'd rather your personal opinion about his acting rather than take 5 seconds and attach a picture to you post.
I'm getting so tried of losersl who think this is their personal blog. Attach a picture and stop being lazy trash.
Or better yet, just stop.
- R347 must live in his mother's basement if he doesn't know what Michael Fassbender looks like.
- i can't be the only one who's seen Hex.he was fine in that.
- R337 Try google asshole.
- R350 is an idiot.
I wasn't asking for Pitt's naked paparazzi pics to be found for me. If you could read, you would see that I asked whether Pitt was ever going to show his cock in a FILM.
We all know Pitt was caught naked by a photographer in 1995 and have seen those cock pics. Since he has never done a full-frontal scene in a film I was asking if he would ever do what Fassbender has.
Understand now, dear?
- Love this...
- He just won Best Actor from the LA Film Critics. He was cited for four films--Jane Eyre, X-Men, Shame, and Dangerous Method. What a year he has had!
- So happy to read that he was nominated for a Golden Globe. Looking forward to Ricky Gervais's cracks about the size of Fassbender's penis.
- Just a few observations:
Yes, the penis is big and uncut. And the pissing scene, though shot from behind, is done in one long take from his walking from the bedroom to the bathroom. I don't know how that could have faked that exactly because he's stark naked so couldn't exactly be holding a bottle to squirt into the toilet. Besides, I read that he actually was pissing in the scene.
The part of the film where he goes into the gay bathhouse is not even remotely homophobic. It's not about that at all. It's about a sex addict, getting it where he can get it.
Is this the only major film ever to show its protagonist with his mouth shoved into a girl's ass?
His performance is very good and deeply disturbing. The film is horrifically depressing. Carey Mulligan is also terrific as his sister.
- "Sorry, but Brad's walking off with the Oscar this year."
Fassbender is good, but not good enough.
I really hope it's not going to happen. His penis already overshadowed his acting, and media coverage, centered on his penis, is really embarassingly juvenile. It's painful, depressing, deep movie and Fassbender put his heart and soul into the role, and people are talking about is his dick. I don't get why his fans are fine with that. I personally fnd it almost insulting and very ridiculous.
- And yet he's still not a star r353.
- R358 being a movie star does not make you a good actor. so what if he is not in the tabloids and on talk shows all the time. He can act!!!
- I like Brad Pitt, but why would he win an Oscar this year?
- Just saw Dangerous Method. Fassbender gave another impressive performance, but Keira Knightley was so bad that it was embarrassing to watch her.
- where are the screen caps?
I WAS PROMISED SCREEN CAPS!
- r349- I"m right there with you...he was gorgeous in Hex.
- this guy is out of control gorgeous
- Michael will destroy your sweetshop. Damn!
Taken from GQ british version.
" Like anything, if you feed it enough times, it starts to take control. That thing of being seduced, and you’ve just got to be careful. But that’s no guarantee that I’m not going to go crazy and destroy the sweetshop.”
- Sweetshop? What is he talking about?
- Wow, that's a dumb quote.
- He looks 50.
- R367 that's because he is not talking about your sweetshop (lol)
You sound like delusional fangirl. Get over yourself.
- Michael Fassbender is kinda fug.
- R370 take some meds and get over yourself.
Now excuse me while I go back to having my sweetshop destroyed by the Fassdong!!!!!!
- Why haven't the cock screenshots come out yet?
How it's even possible for fans to be so delusional?
- On the cover of British GQ, British Notebook, Interview and Sight and Sound magazines for February issues.
- He's certainly getting more publicity than ever before, R375
- Michael Fassbender's baby picture?
- Michael Fassbender will be on the David Letterman show, January 18th.
- Where are the cockshots already?
- No cockshots yet R379 but the threesome has been leaked.
- Link please, R380
- r381 Cockshots!!!!!! yeah finally.
I will find the link for the 3some.
- R381 the link for the threesome.
- He was robbed of an Oscar nomination. Those academy assholes make me sick!!!!
- Better screenshots of his cock !!!!
- Damn even better shots!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Wonder if they even asked him to present at the Academy Awards.
- Dating Nicole Beharie now and white bitches are pissed!!!!!! LMAO
- Why are they pissed? He always dates black women and has expressed a preference for dark skin.
- R389 Thay are mad because of that and some of the comments that have been made since those pictures have come out are just pathetic and racist.
- Charlize stop trying to ride Michael's dick bitch!!!!!
- He loves black women! That's his preference - these white women need to get over it! HE DON'T WANT YOU!!!
- Michael Fassbender: ‘I’m… quite comfortable riding bareback. And riding horses’
This lil bitch is a tease!!!!
- He seems sweet. I like how he talks very matter-of-factly about being disappointed in not being nominated for an Oscar.
- There was nothing to nominate him for. Shame was hugely overrated by the press, but the fact is nobody noticed it because it's bland and laughable.
He masturbates to porn?! Oh noeeesssss!!! His lowest point is he goes to a gay sex club? Please, it was like watching a sex panic movie from the 1960s. Unsophisticated, dull, backward.
He's already absurdly overexposed with very little to show for it, and is in serious danger of turning into the next Sam Worthington.
- I actually think his performance was stronger than the movie itself. However, you must really live under a rock if you think he's going the way of Sam Worthington. Fassbender is one of the most in demand and critically acclaimed actors working today.
- He has said he is using David Bowie circa Man Who Fell To Earth as a reference for his android character, David, in Prometheus.
Expecting great things.
- He won't turn into the next Sam Worthington (though I totally agree with your assessment of Shame).
He's a much better actor than that one. Watch the movie Hunger. He is fucking amazing in it. His Bobby Sands is phenomenal. Such a committed brutal performance. Kinda blew my mind.
- That was a good interview. He comes across like a nice guy. He'll get that Oscar one day.
- Michael Fassbender broke up with Nicole Beharie, she announced it on her twitter today.
- Any latest gossip on him?
- Michael Fassbender could be a more swagger James Bond if Craig ever wants to quit the James Bond franchise.
- Yep, Craig is awful.
- He dropped out of Lynne Ramsey's last film due to scheduling.
- He'd have to beef up considerably to play Bond. He's a very skinny guy but with the right clothes on you don't notice it. I'm trying to visualise him in those blue swim trunks Craig wore...nah.
- He was out with the boys including Bradley Cooper last weekend. I'm sure you guys can make something of that!
- Hot and a big talent. Smart it seems as well.
- He likes exotic women doesn't he?
- I hear he beats his women.....isn't that hot!?
- He beats up single moms, and thinks it's cool to shag little girls, LOL, Get A DOG FASSBENDER...
- Michael's a notorious pussy hound. His nickname on one movie set was "Everwet".
- Good. Slut it up, Fassbender! It would be a damned shame - nay, a crime! - if he kept that gigantic german sausage to himself. The people must eat!
- Little girls? I'm not little.
- I bet the last five posts were from the same poster. Get a life.
- Rumor has it that Fassbender left after having a row with Ramsay.
- That rumor came from one single source, R415. A web site. And it wasn't even Deadline.
- His new gf looks like a tramp.
- He's a drunk who lives in Hackney.
- Ok I'm shocked she's white. He'll probably marry her then.
- People actually like this dude? You know he's a raging alcoholic who likes to beat on women, right?
- He's not an alcoholic and he didn't beat any women. The allegations were made by a crazy slut who wanted to make money from him.
- He is most certainly an alike- no question
- Errr no, he is most definitely certainly 100% a functioning alcoholic who gets violent when he stops being so functional.
- He is a great actor and I love his choice of projects. But he does look ten years older than he is, because of booze and, I'm guessing, smoking.
I kind of like that he hasn't hooked up with a famous actress... yet.
- too late r424 he supposed to have hooked up with Cameron Diaz in London recently during filming of their movie.
- Rumor, rumor and more rumor.
- I'm glad he turned down Charlize.
- How is that he's been fairly famous for three years & there hasn't been any real dirt on him?
And yes, I'm aware of the abuse allegations, but I've heard enough about that to be completely unconvinced by it.
The most I've heard is that he's a functional alcoholic who gets around a lot when he's single (he's fairly notorious in Hackney for promiscuity--but no deets). A bunch of people who have worked with him told me he's very dedicated and focused, laid back and nice to the crew, but he definitely has a crazy energy to him. A few of them seemed to be describing someone who is bipolar.
- Is he going to win an Oscar this year? Counselor and Twelve years a slave are hugely anticipated movies.
- He has a blah part in The Counselor, but he's supposedly fantastic in Twelve Years a Slave.
But it's doubtful that he'll do the necessary campaigning, since he hated it in 2011.
- Yeah, he should totally be arrested for his tendency to violently waltz people when he drinks too much.
- Bunch of lying assholes in this thread recycling shit. Give us something new or STFU fraus!
- He's dating Rosario Dawson.
- Didn't she just break up with Danny Boyle?
- She jumps from one relationships to another.
- He was spotted hanging out with Rosario Dawson.
- I would watch a Fassbender/Dawson sex tape on loop.
- Frau doesn't know what she's talking about.
- They're dating.
[quote]What’s most compelling about Michael is his femininity,” says McQueen
What exactly is the feminine part?
- His new gf is fug
- Jealous [R441]?
- In 'Shame' do you think he used to have sex with his sister and that's why he acted so weird with her?
- R443, no, i don't think he used to have sex with his sister, but i think that it entered his kinky mind and he felt uncomfortable with the thought.
By the way, did you know that Fassbender is going to star in two movies with...Brad Pitt?
They play together in a new Steve McQueen film called ' Twelve Years a Slave' and in a Ridley Scott film, 'The Counselor'.
Do you think that they are attracted to each other?
- If Michael Fassbender and Brad Pitt had ever sex, who would be the bottom?
- Pitt is a natural bottom, R445.
- [italic]Shame[/italic] is such an uncomfortable, unforgettable film. Which is the point. I don't think I can watch it again. It's not the nudity or sex. It's how empty, lost, and flat everyone is. Fassbender really sold it. Usually sex scenes are hot. None of them were. Again, this is the point.
- New girlfriend is again a colored woman. Am I weird for thinking it's some sort of psychological thing? A white guy dating only latinas etc. Or a black man dating only white women. It's clearly all about the skin color at the moment. I think he's going throug a phase.
- They told me to go to rehab, but I said 'NO,NO,NO'... Yes, I've dated blacks, but when I come back I'll date only blonde bimbos...
- There is nothing wrong with a white man being attracted to women of color. I know it is hard for white gay men to believe but attractive people come in many different races.
- Is there anything wrong with black men dating only white women?
Yes, there are attractive people in many races so then why doesn't he date some of the white ones too?
- New gf Louise is fug & looks like she has chipmunk cheeks. OTOH he's not a prize either.
- Michael doesn't just date one race of women he dates across the board, he just happens to be more attracted to darker skin women. And yes he has dated white women.
Some of you white gay men need to get over your issues of race, it really is sad at this point.
- He was looking super rough at the Canadian Grand Prix today. Wrinkles and creases everywhere. Not sure what he can do at this point but no one should look like that before their 40's. I wonder what he's going to look like in the next X-Men movie. How much magic can makeup do on a movie set?
- [quote]Michael doesn't just date one race of women he dates across the board, he just happens to be more attracted to darker skin women. And yes he has dated white women.
The last 5 have been black or biracial. Which is fine but a bit unusual.
- Anyone got any recent gossip on him? I know he's in Canada now filming the next X-Men film... any stories?
- Wow, he looks so old... That lifestyle of his won't do him any good. However, I think he will have a long career like Gary Oldman.
- Hey R454 let's have a look at you? No?
Yeah, I shudder the thought of looking at you too.
- Although Oldman was notorious for being a 'hard drinker' (i.e., alcoholic), he didn't look anywhere near as rough in his 30s, R457.
In fact, he still looks pretty good. I believe he quit drinking a long time ago, so maybe that's it.
- Also, Fassbender is rumoured to be into harder stuff as well as alcohol.
- I thought Michael Fassbender gave his best performance in Prometheus. Totally unimpressed with his gf.
- Is he on drugs?
- I don't know why you're all so fond of him.
I have a friend who knows him, and trust me, Michael is a grade A manwhore with alcoholic tendencies, whose favorite movie character is Frank T.J. Mackey from Magnolia.
- His playlist is so weird. Songs are about sex only.
- R463, do you know if he abuses his girlfriends too?
- Tell us more about the manwhoring and alcoholism, R463.
- What harder stuff, R459?
- Like Hot Pockets he's breathtaking.
- Last year there was a blind item about an almost A-list manwhore who was also a coke addict, R467. The general consensus was that it referred to Fassbender.
- There's no way he's gay, but he could be bi. He has a best friend since childhood named Emerson who travels with/accompanies him A LOT. He's been spotted with MF in Montreal a few times in the past month. Skinny,cute dude who's a video game animator and usually lives in San Diego.
- There is no way this is the face of a 36-year-old man:
- Old and bald:
- He looks pretty good here:
- Nice here too:
- As someone said up thread, he's a rapidly aging leprechaun. He has his moments tho.
- I kinda lolled at the crazy fan who attacked Lainey for her dislike of Fassbender. Truth is, he looks like an alcoholic, he only dates black chicks and likes to yell and push women around. Something's off with this guy. Can't put my finger on it. ADHD?
- Anything is possible but people he works with seem to like him.
- Johnson and Fassbender have a similar build and coloring and I think they actually look a lot alike. Emerson is very cute and I'm sure has no shortage of admirers. The two of them together? Wow!
- Hey R478, Fassbender doesn't look like his friend. Michael is a pale ginger, and his friend is a brunette.
But, I feel you on your 'wow' sentiment. Who knows?
- At Comic Con this evening, on the X-men panel, Ian Mckellan (Older Magneto) openly flirted with Michael Fassbender (baby Magneto).
"It's great to be in California, especially now you've repealed Proposition 8," says McKellen. "Now I'm looking for a husband... It's nice to meet you Michael [Fassbender]."
Apparently Fassbender blew him a kiss back.
- New girlfriend! Was seen sucking face. I think it might be this one
- That's bullshit. You bitches believe anything.
- The athlete, the blond chick from the London club to whom he was also seen yelling at in Montreal street(it looks to be the same woman), and now this brazilian model. Do these women know about each other? Well at least he's throwing a wider net. Not only black chicks.
- Fassmember back in london with his athlete on/off girlfriend. I wonder how he explained that brazilian chick he banged during filming in the US?
- He probably doesn't have to explain? It's the gossip mags who've declared that the athlete is his girlfriend. It's quite likely that they're not exclusive, much like he wasn't in an exclusive relationship with Zoe Kravitz.
- Anyone got fresh gossip on Michael? Did he bang Lupita during the filming of 12YAS?
- I love Michael F. Great actor who doesn't give a fuck. Loved him doing analingus on that ho in "Shame", a first for any major actor,
- Fassbender looks at least ten years older than me, and he's actually two years YOUNGER than me.
If I didn't know, I would never in a million years guess that he was only 36. Damn, that's a hard 36!
- R489, post a picture of yourself. Bitch, I know you look like you've been rode hard.
- Can't believe there is no gossip about this guy considering that he's supposed to be a total whore and sleeps around like crazy. Somebody has to know something!
- R491 Strange indeed. He does act weird. Kissing with the brazilian chick, screaming at the blonde, hanging with the athlete. I think he tries to hide his manwhoring from his mommy.
- Would like to know what happened to hin and Nicole Beharie
His "Shame" co star. I've been bearing ablut 12 yrs a slave. I'm hearing its jaw dropping
- Eden Lake is a disturbing little movie. I couldn't stop thinking about that fucked-up ending for some time afterwards.
- Is this the guy from Prometheus? He's straight?
- Yes, he's straight. Prometheus is basically the only role where someone might think he pinged. It's a deliberately effete performance.
- I have seen him interviewed and he's pinged...to the end of the universe. The Marky Mark interview for example. Is he another closet case? I'd hate to boycott the sequel to Prometheus because I do not support closeted actors or their films.
- You should see him "Shame." He was great in that. Yes, he's naked in it, but it's his performance that was great.
- No, he's a fairly notorious womanizer, in fact. I know people who live in East London & way before he became famous, he was known for hitting up bars & leaving with a different woman every night.
- R497, you should boycott the sequel to Prometheus anyway, because Prometheus was awful.
I don't know if he pings as gay, but he definitely pings as douchebag, at least based on an interview I saw when he was doing promo for Jane Eyre.
- [quote]If I didn't know, I would never in a million years guess that he was only 36. Damn, that's a hard 36!
That's exactly what I thought when I found out how old he is.
- I keep hearing that he's drunk and hits on anything with a vadge that moves.
- He pings. I think he's bi, but with stronger gay leanings.
- r483 he dumped her. He moves on quickly. She was a rather long lasting relationship for him, what about 6 months? Usually he fucks 'em and dumps 'em & mostly it's just women of color that he does it too.
And IDK if this is a topic for this thread or the AA DL'ers thread, but it seems that ALL of the famous white men swirlers, ALL of them are cheaters.
DiNiro, Fassbender, Lucas (maybe too old now), does Eastwood count in this category since Dina was part black(?), the billionaires that date/marry BW, Brad Pitt, etc.
Just wondering what DL thinks of this.
- Right R504. White married celebrity males never cheat on their white wives.
Michael Douglass, Bill Clinton, Jude Law, Hugh Grant
- I'm not talking about whites that don't cheat, but not all whites cheat, but the swirler white men DO SEEM to.
I forgot to add Robin Thicke to my list up there btw.
- R504-Racist idiot!
Michael and Nicole Beharie dated for about a year or a little longer. Louise Hazel dated him on/off she dumped him and they both have busy work schedules.
His ex before Nicole Beharie was Zoe Kravitz.
- I have my suspicions about Fassbender. Has he ever had any long term girlfriend besides Nicole Beharie who he only dated for one year? 36 years old never married, no children ,no long term relationship that we know of. Just take a look at some interviews with Michael and Steve McQueen on youtube. There is something going on between those two.
- Fassbender likes pussy. Just deal with it. There's a long list of women he's fucked or dated. There's absolutely nothing to suggest he's gay. In fact, the opposite.
- He can be pretty mean in person according to a friend... both disdainful and cruel. And apparently when he hits on women he's very impatient and intense.
- I can totally see him being a dick to people. He just has that vibe about him.
- R511, yes I agree, I can just imagine him esp when he's drunk and he will always use it as an excuse for his bad behavior.
He probably has herpes anyways so who cares?
- Oh he's GOT to have herpes. Michael Fassbender has always been a slut-- even before he was famous. Additionally, he has had a drinking problem for quite a while (although he seems to have cleaned up his act lately). Put those two things together and it's STD city.
- R508- He was with Sam Neil's stepdaughter Maiko Spencer for a few years. The woman besides Nicole Beharie he is supposedly crazy over is Leasi Andrews. He risked getting some backlash in the industry for dating her because she was the ex of one of the producers of Inglorious Bastards. She also has a child by this producer.
Leasi is the one who said he beat her up. Even after that they got back together and then he started seeing Nicole Beharie.
Leasi is black and asian and she's also dated Terrence Howard and Leonardo Di Caprio.
I don't believe he is gay but I do believe he could be a womanizer. I notice he dates women younger than him usually.
- @R506 Men cheat period. Please get your head out your ass. It has nothing to do with swirlers or race of men vice versa.
- I heard Leasi lied & totally made it up. This story has made the rounds but it was untrue
- R516- Noone will ever know the truth but them. But I tend to believe some of what she was saying. Like he's an angry drunk. She also said he pissed on himself while sleeping drunk,woke up angry and then beat her ass. Now I do believe she exaggerated. But the fact that he got back with her after the allegations.
Those allegations could have ruined his career and she was pretty adamant.
She back tracked on her story supposedly because his visa could have been revoked and she still had feelings for him.
Nicole Beharie has remained pretty tight lipped about their break up. Only tweeted it was over.
- He was never that crazy over Beharie or Andrews since he cheated on them relentlessly. He seems to have a serious problem being faithful. And amusingly, it's not something he tolerates in his partners.
- There's something about him that makes me wanna throw up. I don't know. He just looks sleazy.
- Please stop with the not married by a certain age means someone is gay. It's stupid.
Not being in long relationships doesn't mean anything either. Some people are just sluts.
- A man who hasn't been married or had kids by the time he's almost 40 is usually gay or if he's straight, he has some kind of major personality disorder.
- [quote]A man who hasn't been married or had kids by the time he's almost 40 is usually gay or if he's straight, he has some kind of major personality disorder.
Maybe if you're posting from 1950.
- No, I'm posting from 2013. And I live in Manhattan, not some backwater. Not many straight guys who are normal are unmarried/no kids by almost 40.
- Ridiculous R522, he's only 36. He has said he is working too much to give a woman the attention she deserves. If I were a man I would be in no rush at 36 to settle down especially if it was as easy to meet and date women all over the world as it is for him.
As for being gay or bi, he is as far from having "gay face" as anyone can be. Like all actors he has a sensitivity not present in a lot of straight men. I don't think he's gay but I wouldn't be shocked to find out he's bi.
- [quote]No, I'm posting from 2013. And I live in Manhattan, not some backwater. Not many straight guys who are normal are unmarried/no kids by almost 40.
I guess by that token Warren Beatty must be gay. I don't care where you live, it's a fact that people, 'normal' people, are getting married at a later age, if they get married at all. Plus, he's not a stock broker or some cube slave. He's a actor you can score pussy all over the world. Why would he want to marry?
- I stand by my accusation that the Swirlers are the worst towards cheating on women. They are taking advantage of women of color. I can't vouch for real life, it's probably a lot less, but I did know one guy that was a Swirler that did the same thing. I think they're using women of color.
Didn't Gabby Union marry a white guy who constantly cheated on her too? She's been with a black guy now for a few years since her Swirler was a POS womanizer.
- r527 Gabby Union waa married to'a black football player. Heard he was a nice guy but she divorced him. Now she is with DWade. Whatever with that one. Swirlers are no different as far as cheating goes.
- I think it was Garcelle Beauvais, not Gabby Union...
- Not everyone wants children or marriage. It doesn't mean they are mentally ill.
What a dumbass.
Like getting married or having children stops gay rumors anyway.
- So we have to wait until Christmas for "Twelve Years". Fassy isn't the only man to date multiple women
- @527 That is a stupid generalization. Seems like you're picking up on all the ones that had some infidelity. You are grasping dear.
What about the ir couples that don't have rumors swirling about cheating? Besides that what about all the white men who date white women in hollywood and cheat? If someone wants to cheat they will.
I think you have a have problem with ir white men dating non-white women. You are just looking for reasons to down play ir relationships. There are plenty of happy couples in love. Deal
@518- The gossip is he comes on really strong and totally into you and then he can be cold and shut off. I do believe he has a personality disorder. I do however believe he was really into Nicole and Leasi. I thought he was too old for Zoe.
When he was with Nicole he talked about one day wanting a family etc. So who knows maybe one day he will settle down.
- R522 This is one of the dumber posts I've read on DL in awhile.
- Fassy is a whoor. And he slaps women around. He is a lovely, charming guy until he starts drinking. He's very European, upper class, macho man. Insufferably obnoxious. He's the guy, who, if you've ever been to a classy resort in season, he snaps his fingers or claps to get the help's attention. Rude to the serving people. Loves being adored, thinks women are there to serve his needs. Pig.
- [quote]He's the guy, who, if you've ever been to a classy resort in season, he snaps his fingers or claps to get the help's attention.
Heh, great mental image though I hope it isn't true. One thing I've learned is a great warning sign for what type of person you are dating is how they treat their servers. If someone loves being that type of person who just lords over them and it doesn't treat them like a real person, RUN.
- @R535 That sums him up.
- Fassbender is straight, but looks like the kind of guy who would let you blow him. Then you'd finished he'd flip the fuck out, strangle you, and take your wallet.
- He got mad at a waiter for trying to remove his plate during an interview. He seems really touchy.
- I suppose you're right r533... he was in to Nicole and Leasi as much as he could be, given his personality. They have been his longest relationships. I also heard he was quite attached to Leasi's little son.
I'm somewhat surprised to learn that he's rude to serving people given that he used to be a bartender. Disappointing.
- Charlize Theron had a row with him on the set of Prometheus. They hated each other since then. Charlize still finds him an arrogant, self-assured and a passive aggressive guy. I feel for Charlize. She's a real class act.
- R541, that is not true.
- Well, you see he looks at serving people and sees their lot as permanent. He tended bar, but he was never a bartender. I think he's very high strung and nuts. Fine actor, love to watch him, but he is psycho. He should be much much bigger than he is.
- I think most of these ideas of what he's like are imagined. Upper class snob? I don't think so.
- Nicole and Leasi weren't Fassbender's longest relationships. He didn't date them longer than Zoe.
His longest (known) relationship was with Maiko Spencer, Sam Neill's stepdaughter. They were together for about 2 years and supposedly were almost engaged. She seems to be his only serious girlfriend. Maybe also Leasi, considering that he lived with her (as he did with Maiko) and how much he was willing to be a stepdad to her youngest child.
Neither Zoe nor Nicole seem to be serious girlfriends, especially Nicole considering that he barely spent any time with her. And usually only when she visited him in London. It seems that each time he was seem with her in US he always had some business to do there, like interviews, filming something etc. and it was convenient for him to see her as well. She probably finally realised that it's going nowhere.
- BTW, someone mentioned some personality disorder. The rumour is that he might have ADD (an adult version of ADHD).
There are definitely some symptoms, like his unusual energy and hyperactivity, that everybody who knows him, mention. Some things that he says about his childhood, the fact that his sister, who has PhD in neurobiology specializes in finding psychical causes of ADHD in brain (of course it's not any proof, but maybe she wants to help children like her little brother) and last but not least, one of the publicists during promotion of Shame mentioned it to one of the journalists (who later has written about it on her blog) that he has ADD.
Some people even complained in comments that it was very unprofessional for a publicist to reveal such personal thing, and then for interviewer to publicise it.
- He'll be on Letterman on the 8th (Tuesday) and The Daily Show on the 9th.
R546, which journalist mentioned him having ADD?
- "MichaelFassbender passed out in the middle of a scene... He blacked out." ЫSteve McQueen. Umm maybe because he's an alcoholic?
- Besides James Franco, Fassbender is the most interesting actor in years. Most of these new actors have zero personalities. Their dull personalities translates on screen. Well except for Fass
- Watch Fassbender tonight on David Letterman!
- yes, i'm watching letterman right now and gawd, letterman is so boring...
- R551 - you got that right - he got the new contract and is coasting beyond belief. Seth Meyers and MF should liven it up.
- R541, that's kind of a weird assertion to make, because they were paired together for the entire press junket for Prometheus, and Charlize and he seemed to get along famously. If they "hated" each other since the filming of the movie, I'm pretty sure PR wouldn't have paired them for all those press interviews (plenty of other cast members they could have done the junket with), and they wouldn't have been so casual and friendly with one another. I'm sure he's got his issues, but Charlize hating him since Prometheus seems to be completely made-up nonsense.
- Fass looked good on Letterman. All he had to do was just sit there & I was thrilled.
- I think Michael is very insecure when it comes to women. Judging from this comment made recently in GQ magazine he thinks women are just into him because he is famous.No wonder he can't sustain a relationship for more than a week. Michael is insecure and doesn't trust women.
"I make a lot more friends, you know what I mean? You become a lot more successful in terms of, like, talking to a girl. She's all of a sudden more interested in me. I know that, like, three years ago, she would've walked away after two sentences left my mouth. I remember I was sitting at this table at this thing, and I was talking to this girl. I was like, 'God, I am so boring right now.' But she was like, 'That's so interesting!' I was like, 'You know what? Five years ago, this would not have been interesting.' "
It all makes alot of sense now. He is a womanizer because of insecurities.
- Thanks for the armchair psychoanalysis R555. You're an idiot, you don't know the man.
- He should try men!
I doubt the rumor about him and Charlize hating each other is true because she practically threw herself at him throughout Prometheus promo and awards season last year. At one point, during one of those Hollywood Reporter-type round tables, it was getting secondhand embarrassing to watch her desperation for his attention.
- Charlize is a cock teaser, that's all she is. After she gets you interested in her, she throws you away like rubbish.
R555 is a dummy. Of course women are going to find him more "interesting" now that he's famous. He is just using them the way they want to be used. What makes you think he wants a relationship? He's focusing on his career right now and a serious relationship is not on his list.
- He sounds like a self-involved douche off that quote R555. Maybe that could be true in hip-industry places he visits, but most people still don't know him from Adam.
- I can't believe he is all:
"in terms of, like, talking to a girl.
I know that, like, three years ago,
I was like, 'God, I am so boring.
she was like, 'That's so interesting!'
I was like, 'You know what?"
And I'm like, gag me with a spoon, you know? He sounds like a teenage girl with all the "likes"
- LOL Charlize and Fassbender were screwing each other into oblivion while filming Prometheus. THAT'S why she was so obvious during promo.
- R556 and R558, lighten up assholes. It's just an observation.
- I'm not disputing that r561. Damn, some of you are so fucking desperate to be "right" that you don't even read what's been said.
- He's not insecure. He has previously said in all of his interviews that he hates insecure women. You don't know a shit about him and Charlize. She got mad at him because he didn't want her.
- All actors are INSECURE. you know nothing R564!
- I think he's secretly a sub and wants a woman who will take him down a peg or two.
- I don't know, R566, he seems pretty versatile to me.
And hot as hell - GODDAMN that man is fine.
- On that "tea" board the BW loved him and were freaking out about Charlize & him promoting Prometheus. They claimed that C was throwing herself at him when C knew he's got a woman at home (NB). They were furious.
- I love Michael Fassbender since I watched him in ''Shame''.
- Maybe so R567. I remember seeing a tv interview with him where he did an impression of a dominatrix ("Sit. Stand. Sit over here.") that was so realistic it made me wonder if he had actually been to one. I can't find the interview but maybe someone knows which one I'm talking about.
- HE should play Christian Grey- after all, he's hung like a horse!
- R571 you better pray that he doesn't! Anyone who touches that project is DOOMED.
- Will there be a Michael Fassbender part 2 thread? There should be considering all the Matt Bomer "was he born with that ass threads". It would be unfair if Michael doesn't get another thread.
- Surely if Tom Hiddleston can have a million threads dedicated to him, we can scrounge up one for Michael.
- BUMP for fresh gossip
- Old rumours say he doesn't mind if a woman is married either. I'm starting to dislike this guy actually. And that "I'm married to my work and I'm lonely" bullshit in recent interview. Jeremy Renner anyone? I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked up someone and soon.
- Groovy Mama, he's always been pretending that he's not as successful with women when he really is. Even before he was famous he was known for being knee deep in pussy-- in fact his nickname on the 300 set was "Everwet".
However, during an interview for Jane Eyre he let some of the truth slip out: he said he had a hard time understanding what it was like begging another person to stay because that never happens to him. Made him sound like a complete psycho to say something like that at age 36. Surely you can't be that old and not have unrequited love at some point unless there's something wrong with you.
- R578 Everwet, tihii. Aye, he's tricky alright. He seems to lose control when he drinks which leads to believe it's either ADD or Bipolar thing. Either case he looks like he's been ridden hard and put away wet. He looks like he's closer to 50. Any storied about him actually lying about his age? Those wrinkles don't lie.
- Supposedly the married woman was an A-list oscar winner? But who, dammit! Why is everyone keeping this ish secret? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Gossip was that he and Cameron D got it on toward the end of filming The Counselor in London. They were seen "canoodling" in the bar of a hotel there.
Never heard any goss about him and a married A-lister. What was this story? I think his ladykiller rep is beginning to take on a life of its own at this point.
- He is going to win an Oscar for 12 Years a Slave.
- I'm gonna guess the A-List married Oscar winner is Penelope Cruz. He likes the more exotic look and she fits that type.
- I hope he does, R582, since he should have won Best Lead Actor for Hunger and then again for Shame.
The married A-list Oscarish actress could be any number of people. I'll go with Meryl, just for fun.
- R579, he doesn't look 50. Wrinkled, yes, but everything else about him points to him being in his 30s. His body is youthful and there is no gray in his beard or hair. I think the wrinkles come from drinking, smoking and having very fair skin. In my opinion, the wrinkles just add to his rugged masculinity.
- There's a picture of him somewhere where he is clearly very young -- it kind of reminded me of Growing Pains era Kirk Cameron, actually -- and even then there were already lines on his forehead. Add to that his lifestyle, and it's clear he was destined to not age well. But I prefer him now to then. I agree about the rugged masculinity -- it's hot. The pussyhound womanizing ways on the other hand... not so much. But he's a hell of an actor and good to look at, so it balances out.
- I think he is vastly overrated.
- What I'm having a hard time with is his take on Epps in TYAS. He's always talking about Epps loving Patsey. That's twisted as far as I'm concerned. In a recent NYFF interview he said Epps was "a victim of the times as much as anyone." Really, as much as the slaves? I realize he wants to give Epps depth but Epps was a real person and that is not how he's described in the memoir. Thinking of him as someone we should feel some sympathy for seems wrong to me. I don't know why African Americans aren't offended by that but I haven't heard anyone complain about it.
- R.588-- Have you seen Ten Years a Slave? Fassbender doesn't make Epps a sympathetic character (and he not trying to) but he does make him a three-dimensional character instead of a melodramatic monster.
- [quote]Have you seen Ten Years a Slave?
No, but I do know it's "12 Years a Slave." Fassbender always describes his feelings about the character with words like empathy, victim, and sympathy. This is what I object to. This is not how Northup, the actual slave, described Epps.
- I can't believe he actually said Epps was "a victim of the times as much as anyone", R588. That is so out of line and WRONG that I have to say I'm astonished. What the hell was he thinking when he said that?
Obviously he had to sympathize with Epps to a degree in order to portray him realistically, but it sounds like he's gone too far and wound up in a gross place. Epps was a real person who did real things to real people. He was evil. MF shouldn't forget that.
- Here it is R591
- He never screwed Charlize or Cameron. Charlize and MF are still good friends. Cameron and him partied together and he flirts alot. MF left Cameron hanging the same way Robert Pattinson did. That woman is desperate. MF was turned off.
MF isn't Penelope's type so that was never going to happen. Plus he he got close with Javier.
MF discussing his warped views on Epps loving Patsy is no big shocker. Prior to have being as big as he is now he dated black women almost exclusively for a time. The things that he says when he's drunk.
- Sorry R592/588, I didn't mean to come off as though I didn't believe you but thanks for posting the interview-- it sounded every bit as bad and awkward as I was expecting it to. YIKES! Michael said some other cringe worthy stuff about Xmen and the civil rights movement too... for someone so into black chicks he sure likes putting his foot in his mouth wrt race issues.
- Fassbender sucks!
And NOT in a good way, either.
- R593 Unless you are an insider, you don't know for sure what the fuck he really likes or does. Let's appreciate his sexiness!
- Interviewers keep asking him how he managed to play Epps, with Epps being such an evil motherfucker.
The answers he's getting so much stick about are his (sometimes clumsy) attempt to explain how he approached playing Epps and making him human. Making a monster human is much more effective, in terms of illuminating his INhumanity, than it would be if he simply played Epps as a cartoon monster.
- Am I the only one who thinks he's aged a lot on the past 2-3 years? He looks much older now than he did in X-Men: First Class.
- I have a strong suspicion that R.595 is Barkhad Abdi. Nice try, Barkhad! The Oscar will be Michael's this year.
- R596- I wouldn't have posted if I didn't know for sure.