- My first encounter was when I was 15. We were at a Harvest Festival and we were all given Sasquatch Pie. I still say Pumpkin is the best and this was just a poor substitute.
- It was New Orleans in 2004 during Southern Decadence. I was really drunk (I thin k he was too) and I kept catching him looking at me. He followed me from Oz to Lafitte''s and we started making out on the balcony. He had really bad breath.\
I said I was going in to use the rest room and I ducked out. Later on that evening (well, morning, by then) I ran into him at Rawhide and I blew him on the pool table while a bunch of leprechauns and a smurf looked on.
- More Sasquatch encounters here.
- My favorite Sasquatch moment.
- OMG, R2, I was one of the leprechauns!!! What a small world. That Sasquatch had terrible body odor but I do like ''em hairy. From the looks of it, you give great head, as I recall. \
That smurf was really obnoxious. He kept rubbing his little pee-pee against me.
- omg i think i remember r4''s show. i remember one came up to the winow while these people we at a cabin. gave me nightmares!
- Is it this clip R6? Mysterious Monsters freaked out a lot of us.
- Leapin'' lizards! That done scurred me!
- A gas station parking lot after midnight ... a pickup truck with discarded McDonalds hamburger wrappers littering the backseat floor ... no lube ... it was horrible ... I was picking the hairs out of my teeth for weeks after ...
- Me too!
- History''s "Monster Quest" has done quite a few Sasquatch stories.
- Monster Quest
- I made him gag. :(
- Its name is Laura W.
- I worked with Sasquatch!
- He asked to use my shower afterwards, but I told him it was broken because he use all my product and I''d never get all that hair out of the drain.
- I took a photo of Sasquatch!
- This was lurking outside my window. I''ll never forget it''s bulging eyes and hideous foul odor!
- Jesus Christ r18 keep that at home!
- Riiight R18! Yeaaaaaaaah! but ya love it when she gives ya a bath. Vrooom! Vroom!
Laura Lane Welch
- If you watch the documentary ''Legend of Bigfoot'', the filmmaker is one of the lucky few to have actually photographed the shy creature on more than one occasion.
- I actually met a guy who sincerely says he has seen Bigfoot. Only he says is was "a bad sighting" and he "doesn''t like to talk about it." WTF?
- More Sasquatch
- May I recommend comedian Scott Herriott''s Squatching and Journey Toward Squatchdom DVD''s (I own both)? Quite well done in the food for thought vein and very amusing. I''m a believer.
- thanks r24 I''ll check them out.
- who? me?
- I prefer the Yeti. They have a gentler countenance thanks to their Buddhist outlook.
- I was shopping at the old Marshall Fields on State years ago, and Sasquatch was working the Clinique counter.\
I thought that a bit odd.
- Do any of you remember "The Legend of Boggy Creek" about a bigfoot in Arkansas? That movie, based on a true story, scared the bejeebus out of me as a kid.
- Is any of that Sasquatch poo real?
- It''s as real as Sasquatch, MarshallLaw.
- I once traveled up Vancouver Island in Canada hoping to run into a Sasquatch, but no such luck.
- Sarah Palin had an encounter with a redheaded sasquash for jesus.
- Camping trip in July 1977 on Mt. Rainier, WA. I spent each night expecting Bigfoot to steal me out of the tent.%0D\
To this day I can''t watch any of those monster shows on Sasquatch. I''m a bit phobic about the whole thing.
- Sasquatch Lives!
- Is anyone watching "Finding Bigfoot"? Apparently, they never do.
Bigfoot tell me true
- Sasquatch raped me!
- Funny you should mention this. Last weekend I drove to Chicago from the east coast. At 2AM I began to get sleepy, so, I pulled over into this wooded area and fell asleep. About 2 hours later, I awoke to the sound of heavy crunchy footsteps, and when I looked out my window, I saw this huge, hungry-looking, hairy figure staring at me like I was lunch. I was so alarmed, I shouted, "Fuck me!". At that, he ran away.
- Vancouver Island is Mecca for Sasquatch, R32. I am surprised you didn''t see any.
- Scariest monster I''ve ever seen...
- There''s a one-horse town up in Oregon that holds a regular "Bigfoot & Beer" gathering. I guess they don''t have much else to do over there.
- F&F for r40 for posting a racist tea-bagger video.
- Here is a link to "Bigfoot and Beer".
- Sasquatch guest-starred on my television show.
- Is everything big on a Bigfoot?
- Sasquatch is a total power bottom.
- There''s a town in Oregon where it''s illegal to shoot Sasquatch.
- Sasquatch now works for the TSA.
- Sasquatch will soon appear on "The A-List."
If Nyasha can do it, so can Bigfoot
- Bigfoot lives!
- It spawned and has a reality show.
- Bigfoot is the ultimate Bear.
- Back before you had to pump your own gas (ugh!) I was running quite low and stopped late one night at a filling station just outside Randle (WA.) Surprised to see the lights on. I mean, you can''t get more in the boondocks than Randle, WA. Even more surprised to see a full-grown male (you could tell) Sasquatch come out of the repair area and around to my window. He leaned down but didn''t say anything. (Can they even talk?) I wasn''t so much frightened as stunned and said, "Fill ''er up with regular, please," which he proceeded to do. He even ran the credit card and returned it to me after I signed. Then he then shuffled back to whatever he had been doing in the shop. Still curious, but not stupid, I drove away. NEVER told anyone about this until tonight!
- mmm, sasquatch...
- He fucked me last night.
- Sasquatch violated me a couple of weeks ago. He told me his name was Janie Lane though.
- R45 No, alas, and that''s the saddest part.
- I want more "true" Sasquatch encounters, please.
- Bigfoot and beer
- The Marble Mountain footage
- Today, Macys, 2nd floor ladies dept. Look just like this, but had no head
- I'd rather talk about Sasquatch than politics any day.
- For laughs, my partner and I used to get stoned and watch the various Sasquatch and other cryptozoology videos on Youtube together. I work nights, and it was not so funny when I came home in the morning to his still-scared Mary!-moment..We live in a mid-atlantic rural area, surrounded by pretty much nothing but deciduous forest.
I was greeted by a wild tale of noises heard outside, in the middle of the night - including, 'weird moans', and branches beat against trees, rhythmically - answering each other, back and forth - from out back. The one trash barrel outside was turned over, but I found no other evidence. He insists it happened, to this day (though he saw nothing, he was literally hiding) - but we no longer go to Youtube and laugh at such things.
- Mitt Romney thinks Bigfoot is a hoax.
- Didn't he eat your turkey meatballs too?
- Sasquatch is a known throughout the Northwest as the cuntiest cunt that ever cunted!
- core alley 2009
- Bigfoot lives!
- Dancing Bigfoot
- This Florida-based eyewitness worked at the Warsaw Ballroom during its 1990's gay heyday.
- First one who mentions my name gets my dirty panties FedEx'd to their office.
- BUMP for Bigfoot.
- Asshole is married to my sister. Saw him on November 11, he ordered lobster because it was on someone else's dime.
- Will there be a Bigfoot Christmas?
- My elementary school principal, Sister Nathaniel, was a Sasquatch. When she shaved off her body hair she looked like Fred Flinstone in a nun's habit.
I will always love that joke.
- I woke up and looked in the mirror...
- Finding Bigfoot is scheduled to return in November. In the meantime I bought me a DVD called "Box of Bigfoot" which features three bigfoot movies from the seventies: The Legend of Boggy Creek, The Capture of Bigfoot and The Legend of Bigfoot. Has anyone seen any of these drive-in, cult classics?
- Bigfoot lives! (See link.)
- THANK YOU, OP!
- Sasquatch = Khloe Kardashian
- Recent DM article on a sighting
I just find it odd that there are no droppings, hairs, or any kind of trace of this supposed being. And the photos and videos are always blurry.
Surely in this age of smartphone cameras/videos someone would have gotten some clear shots.
- R77, most Bigfoot movies were low budget horrors, fit the drive-in crowd.
- Not sure why the bump, but here's the best site for sasquatch nowadays. They're serious, do careful analyses and have some intelligent commentary. Their conclusions are a bit crazy, but once one accepts the unlikely presence of such things matters of derivation and history do come up.
Here is almost a half hour of footage with comments. Note that some of the images are clearer and more spooky than most one sees.
- In Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, I killed several Sasquatches.
- Stupidly, Bigfoot's a phobia of mine. I refuse to go camping because of it.
- Bigfoot lives.
- That "Boggy Creek" movie also scared the shit out of me when I was a tot.
When I was a kid, I remember my uncle being late for a family gathering. Quiet guy, not a drinker, normal man. He showed up, shaking, white as a ghost. He swore up and down he had seen a "Bigfoot" running across the road. Creeped us all out...to this day, not sure to believe him or not.
- Why does the Sasquatch cross the road?
- Throughout most of our existence as a species we've shared the planet with other hominids. Therefore, it's not as if something like a Bigfoot couldn't possibly exist. It's just that we are so good at killing things and driving other species into extinction that it would be incredibly surprising to discover that another hominid is roaming the planet.
- There has been speculation by cryptozoologists that maybe these beings (and other cryptids) exist in a dimension adjacent to us and walk through the "holes" when they can to check our reality out. Remember "The Mist"? As Marcia Gay Harden's superbly smart and evil zealot said "a door instead of a window was opened".
Shapeshifting Sasquatch attacks hunter with rock in Oregon!
Taylor Lautner to star in Sci Fi original!
- My first encounter was in rural NJ - The male was ape like and seemed dull or slow, the female was the more aggressive of the pair - she was seen flipping tables and calling people prostitution whores.
- Wow - R83 - that's a lot of different bigfoot clips. I haven't seen most of that.
It's pretty convincing.
- If they actually exist then they would have to be fairly intelligent and inhabit areas humans generally avoid. You'd also have to wonder if they're nocturnal ( which would be very strange). The only thing is they're always spotted alone which makes me question how intelligent they could possibly be. Even Neanderthals and Homo erectus lived in small bands. I'm skeptical but it's not completely out of the question.
- R94, the reason why we tend to see solitary Bigfoots is because they are young males who go out on their own before they settle down and start a family. Family groups tend to avoid contact with humans.
- Is anyone watching the new season of "Finding Bigfoot"?
- Interesting clips of the Patterson film inverted..
That thing looks real...
- The Patterson film has always looked like a guy in a gorilla suit to me.