- Yes, who is Drew Brees?
Gay Guy Who Isn''t Attracted To Someone He''s Never Heard Of
- In NOLA he''s like a god among men. I was there last week visiting my father in the hospital, and one of his best friends came in with his wife -- she had on a Saints sweatshirt and fleur-de-lis dangle earrings, and all she could talk about was Drew Brees leading practice at Tulane.
- Have you ever seen his ass???
And I''m not even the Drew Brees Ass Troll . . . .
- A handsome succesful sports star
I prefer gay-friendly Ben Cohen myself
- In addition to the famous ass, he''s a Super Bowl-winning quarterback (who hasn''t raped anybody).
- Because he is an excellent athlete who has achieved great success yet is a down to earth nice guy who sincerely cares about others. He doesn''t just say the right things he actually does them. Talk to anyone who has met him and they will tell you how nice he is. He is pretty good looking too especially in person.
- He also runs a charitable foundation that funds cancer research and helps needy kids.
- "Have you ever seen his ass???"\
Why would that attract straight men?
- OP he''s a White football player! Does absolutely NOTHING for me!
- Ass is flat
- [quote]Because he is an excellent athlete who has achieved great success yet is a down to earth nice guy who sincerely cares about others. He doesn''t just say the right things he actually does them. Talk to anyone who has met him and they will tell you how nice he is. He is pretty good looking too especially in person.\
He''s also a devout Christian who doesn''t make a point of it in public (unlike Tim Tebow). He also did an anti-bullying PSA when gay teen suicide was big in the news last year. He''s also good-looking without being a pretty boy, and, yes, his ass is a wonder to behold (the pic at r11 isn''t a good example).\
The night they had the Super Bowl victory parade in New Orleans, Brees left the parade and actually walked to a nearby neighborhood bar to surprise the crowd, shake hands and say thank you to the fans. \
His former teammate Scott Fujita has a nice ass too - plus he''s a major advocate for gay marriage. Love Scott.
- I just don''t get why he would be attractive to straight men.
- He''s a decent human being. There aren''t many left.
- It''s only because he''s WINNING. If he was a losing quarterback, it would be Drew Who?
- What''s so special about his ass?
- He has said his favorite show is Glee.
- I''ve always been a major fan of his great legs and ass. The top pic in the attached is him. Plus he is a handsome guy without any superiority complex. %0D\
Most straight guys that like him probably do because he''s a NFL quarterback, and that has a lot of allure. But he also was a bit of an underdog. Since he''s only 6'' tall, not a lot was expected of him at his position. In fact the Chargers parted ways with him in a very public way because they thought he couldn''t be successful. New Orleans took a chance with him when other teams were as leery as San Diego was. %0D\
As a teenager he was friendly with Andy Roddick and in fact used to beat Roddick on the tennis court. That''s just another reason that I''m a fan of his...but of course I''m in the gay male category.
- Here he talks about a favorite television show:
- Up for the Gleester.
- Lust for his wife? I''ve noticed a lot of straight guys I work with are really interested in who their sports heroes are married to/dating/fucking. Is it the same vicarious thrill you get when "your team" is winning?
Don''t get sports culture at all
- So what''s special about this guy''s ass?
- I don''t think he''s good-looking. Not ugly, but not handsome, either.
- Again, what is so significant about this guy''s butt?
- Brees is flexible.
- Here''s what he''s doing during the lockout:\
Credit QB Drew Brees. He''s running the most extensive offseason camp of any team in football. He has four-day-a-week sessions with trainers, equipment, meeting rooms, game tape and structure. As the leader of the team, he''s funding this project and is getting 35 to 40 players a session.
- He seems like a genuinely nice guy.
- Brees'' ass side view. Click to enlarge.
- Thanks for the pic, R29. If I were that 14-year old boy sitting in the chair right behind Brees, my eyes would be fixed on that bumping ass. He must be a young ''straighty'' because his gaze seems to be focused a bit higher.
- What''s a "bumping ass", R30?
- Bumping was just my word for cool, R29. I also could have said ''slammin'' or ''kickin.'' Although in this case, Brees does have one of my favorite bumps in the NFL.
- Not my type. He seems nice though.
- He is balding badly. How come he doesn''t do something about it? He has enough money to.
- Drew Brees.\
Why is he so in demand?\
Haven''t you heard that for the last few years the brees have been disappearing?\
It''s an environmental disaster. Einstein said that once the brees are extinct, the human race has four more years tops.
- My guess is that he has that unassuming friendly trustworthy whiteboy sweet look, boyfriend material rather than typical heartthrob, rare in a sports star.\
He''s our generation''s Jim Palmer. A white version of what we thought Tiger Woods was.
- I think a lot of the Brees butt talk stems back from his San Diego days. The white Chargers pants really highlighted and showcased his ass in a way the New Orleans uniform pants do not.
- R37, I somewhat agree with you although there was quite a craze about his butt when he was playing in college for Purdue. They, like the New Orleans Saints, wore either black and gold pants. The black pants, at both Purdue and Saints, don''t highlight his ass. The gold pants, I argue, make it look even better than the Chargers'' white pants.
- That''s amazing at R29.
- A page full of videos of Brees exercising with his butt stretching and flexing in gray shorts.
- Brees exercising again with nice flexed butt shots at around 3:20.
- Nice, very nice.
- I think straight men are drawn to a fine-looking ass too, they just don''t understand why. Sort of like we were before we learned what you could do with it. %0D\
Also, Drew''s eyes ... they fairly eat you up.
- Drew Brees told Jay Leno that he watches "Glee." He is a humble, good man who supports ending racism and homophobia. %0D\
I think he''s very hot. Just my type.%0D\
I think many straight guys like the fact that he is humble and not a braggart, and a rare GOOD role model in the world of pro sports.
- "I think straight men are drawn to a fine-looking ass too, they just don''t understand why."\
But why another guy''s ass?
- Thanks, R46.
- omg, he does nothing for me.
- Are you kidding, OP? Hot as hell!
- Again, why would a straight guy be attracted to another guy''s ass?
- That''s the beauty of it. They don''t know, and the approach-avoid element is disconcerting to them.
- "That''s the beauty of it. They don''t know, and the approach-avoid element is disconcerting to them."%0D\
But a man''s ass is not the same as a woman''s ass. Surely the straight guy can see that.%0D\
- Brees in front of some major equipment.
- Drew Brees shirtless. Click to enlarge.
- Football is coming back. That means more Brees. Yay!
- I don''t get the attraction.
- He''s an extremely nice guy. I know his parents, and he is the kind of guy straight guys want as a friend, and he''s so nice and cute in a boyish way with a hot ass that we can all dream about. And he''s shown over and over he''s a sincere, genuine person who has no issues with gays. That''s a real plus for a pro athlete.
- R58, do you mean his father and stepmother given that his mother committed suicide? What do people say about his ass and is he aware that people (male and female) are attracted to his ass?
- I went to college with Chip and Mina, his real parents. And I know them now - they were both lawyers, as am I.
- I''m with r57. Boring.
- that trainer in the video needs to be hit by a truck, pronto.
- I likes the white guys, but he''s not one of them. He looks like a comic book character from the 50''s.
- R60, Mina committed suicide.\
So what about his ass? What do people who know him say about it and what does he say about his own ass?
- Ass, hell. He''ll hand his to us.%0D\
At the NFL season opener, Lambeau Field.
The Super Bowl Champs Green Bay Packers
- R64 - I know all about Mina''s tragic death and the last year or so of her life. So sad = and very hard on everyone connected to her. Are you doubting I knew her and know Chip?
- R60, I don''t doubt that you know his parents. I just want to know about comments about his ass (his own and those of others). Those would be much appreciated. :) Thank you in advance.
- I just wish he''d given guys a chance at his cock and ass in the past, but I doubt it. His little brother is very hot too.%0D
- "He''s also a devout Christian who doesn''t make a point of it in public (unlike Tim Tebow)"\
and, unlike Tebow, Brees and his wife aren''t fundies, just Catholic.
Love the Drew
- R69, I didn''t realize Brees is Catholic. I thought he was conservative, Republican and fundie. Interesting.
- [quote]Brees and his wife aren''t fundies, just Catholic.%0D\
Good. The pope absolutely LOVES the gays. Speaks very highly of us.
- Brees from behind.
- Tom Brady after seeing Drew Brees.
- Brees and his New Orleans Saints are on tonight in the season opener against Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.
- Go Saints.
- Drew is down to earth, compassionate, athletic, and fucking hot (the fact that he''s balding makes him even more adorable). Just because you graduate high school and college doesn''t mean you quit lusting over the quarterback.
- True, but you have to be careful. Aikman and Tebow have been ZEROES.%0D
- Where''s Della tonight?
- Brees was sensational in a losing effort.
- Breesass and the Saints obliterated the Peyton Manning-less Colts 62-7.
- From Outsports. Click to enlarge.
- Drew is scheduled to be on the Jay Leno show Thursday night. Saints must have the bye this week. I can't stand Leno, but I'll watch to see what Brees has to say.
- He has a very cute face and he seems like a nice guy, but does anyone else think he has an unusual looking body?
- Drew Brees broke Dan Marino's single-season passing record tonight, a long-standing record some thought would never be broken.
- Hold your horses R85. The game is on right now and he is still 30 yards short of the Marino record. He might still break it tonight, or else they'll have to play him a few downs next weekend for a last chance to take over the top.
- Alright, now the record is his. And it's sweet that he set it with a touchdown pass - a short one, but a TD nonetheless.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
- He needs to shave his head. I don't think he realizes how thin his hair is up front when he is looking at himself straight in the mirror. But when other people see him from the side, it's almost like George Costanza hair.
- But he has a small cock. :(
- He's cute in those NyQuil commercials.
- Exactly, R90. Bout time that was mentioned. I look forward to them. They don't show the one with him sleeping with a baby as often, but I even like that one.
I love the snoring in the thunderstorm.
- Wet butt
- Up for the playoffs.
- Brees' wife is pregnant. This would be their child.
- their third child
- One of my favorite images of Drew is when he was carrying around his young son during the postgame celebration on the field after the Saints won the Super Bowl. Brees was half-weepy and mostly overjoyed.
- Drew Brees looked good Friday on Jimmy Fallon passing with DL "fave" Taylor Lautner. Brees took of his suit jacket. Nice.
- Brees in trousers, side view.
- Cuz he hot.
- I do like his legs.
- "I do like his legs."
Are you a woman (lesbian or hetero) or straight guy, R100?
- I'm with you R100. I'm a big fan of his, but I particularly like his legs.
- While with the Chargers.
- In this video, a teammate tells Brees, "You're a sexy devil, you know that?" Brees replies, "I appreciate that, babe."
- A retard and some kid with Down Syndrome.
- Drew Brees signed a contract potentially worth $100 million, or as some near illiterate put it on Twitter, "Drew Brees pre-Madonna ass finally got his contract."
- Haha, thanks for the update R106. I never, ever would have thought that Datalounge is the place I'd get that news first. That's what I get for following the live Comic-con streaming online.
It's about time the Saints finally did something right. It makes no sense why they took this long to wrap him up. It's like they tried in every possibly way to fuck themselves beyond belief this year.
- Drew Brees' nice ass for an extended period.
- More nice ass of Brees.
- More Brees.
- Brees butt #1
- Brees Butt #2
- Brees Butt #3
- Two guys with great asses: New Orleans Saints quarterback and Louis Tomlinson of One Direction (on the right).
- Drew has finally done something that makes me not think he's the coolest dude in the NFL.
The Pepsi commercial with One Direction is awful.
- I guess he had a rather off season.
- Brees butt.
- I like the way Brees' butt looks in this pic. What do you think?
- You can't imagine how many time I have visualized Drew in a position exactly like this.
The kid being there is a mood killer, but I can block that out.
- Thank r119. I'm a sucker for a guy who's a good dad.
- No one finds his facial birthmark disturbing?
- Uh, no. It's a birthmark, Mary, not the mark of Satan.
I think he's very handsome.
- Brees' ass.
- lol, R118, his ass looks like a buffet-charging frau.
- "his ass looks like a buffet-charging frau"
What does this even mean?
- Anybody see when Oprah thought his birthmark was her lipstick after she kissed him, and tried to wipe it off--even saying that it was her lipstick--figure someone lost his/her job on that one.
- Linky stink at R127.
- He's just so DAMN sexy !
- How, r129? He isn't muscular and has that mole scar on his face.
- How is he sexy, R129?
- I wish I knew, cause, he doesn't do much for me.
- I can't say why, but there is something masculine and sexy about him:
- Brees walking with DL fave Jenna Bush Hager. There's a bit of his ass in jeans.
- In answer to your question, OP...
- That's hot, r135. Too bad the Saints lost.
- I could see why someone would be mystified by his appeal. I think he's attractive, but it is in an ordinary guy/ugly-hot way. There are football players who are more obvious hotties, Tebow for example, great face and body.
- That birthmark on his cheek is a boner-killer.
Can't get past it.
Y'all can have him.
- [quote]Tebow for example, great face and body.
Tard face. Love handles getting bigger.
- R139, people have described him as a handsome caveman. I think the neanderthal look, what you think of as tard-face, is sexy in a big muscle guy, personally. As the Julie Brown song goes, "I Like 'em Big & Dumb."
- He's also truly one of the good guys.
- R141, Tebow or Brees?
- Brees' booty
- R142 - Drew Brees
- He is NOT attractive.
- Brees butt.
- Brees butt again
- Shirtless and somewhat hairy.
- I had no idea he was so short. Well, not short, but relatively speaking when you compare him to Flacco, the Mannings and Brady.
- R148, they list him as six feet but the rumor has been for years that he is closer to 5'10" or 5'11" and that they added an inch or two to his figure to make him more marketable.
- Who is that on the left, R148, Chaz wanting to buy his penis?
- Brees has a penis, r151?
- R151, that's some random who encountered Brees at a hotel he was staying at.
- With all this talk of gay football players, I must say that I prefer what's to the left than to what's on the right in this photo even if one is straight and one questionable.
- I'll take Javy Lopez over Drew Brees.
- Why, R155?
- Drew Brees has his fourth child and first girl.
- Cute baby. I hope she doesn't become homely like that other kid of his.
- New shirtless Drew with two of his boys.