- That''s so nice that they gave his mother a medal and flowers too.
- He is definitely much prettier than the hag he skates with. She doesn''t deserve to skate with such a pretty boy.
- Why couldn''t he be a real skater? I won''t watch ice dancing, even for him.
- back view:
- That thing in the dress is just unfortunate looking.
- press conference:
- last one for now:
- Last month''s Worlds :
- He is gay (not surprising).
- Who gets to cum on that face?
- Does he have a boyfriend?
- He''s got a SWEET ass, but EWWWWWW that hag he''s w/ is dog shit ugly.
- What features do you like about his ass, R17?
- He''s very handsome. More pictures, please.
- What is it with Canadian ice dance and pairs teams that the male is always hotter than the female?
- If I were, ahhhhhh, 10 years younger, that handsome heterosexual man would be my next husband.
- Funny this thread always get bumped, exactly after, the serious "Homophobia in Figure Skating" thread gets added to. Sounds like somebody is trying to trash a serious discussion about homophobia in figure skating with vulgar comments about a teenage male skater, as seen repeatedly above. \
Is that you Barb McDonald, Director of Communications for Skate Canada? This is exactly the type of "decoy and discredit" tactic a women with a long professional public relations history, working with several anti-gay Evangelical Christian political organizations, would do.
- R22, you are out to lunch.\
We are appreciating his beauty.
- The poster who constantly posts about skaters'' buttocks used to post at FSU before he got banned.
- R24, hundreds of people post about skater''s butts - that''s one of the main reasons gays watch skating
- Lets show a picture of Skate Canada Director Barb MacDonald at a One Way Ministries meeting. \
She is the happy Evangelical in heavenly blue, with the glasses and the watch. Barb just officially retired (but continuing working "new ways" in the future) because Skate Canada hired her and they were worried about her anti-gay background damaging Skate Canada''s "stellar" public image with the Gay community, you know the image they earned when ABC World news reported on their pre-Olympics "Tough" campaign.
- Skate Canada troll, let''s keep the politics out of this thread please. This is a thread to talk about Paul Poirier - not about Skate Canada and all the behind the scenes stuff you bring up on other threads.
- He is soooo pretty! I''d love to explore that body on my couch.
- He''s beautiful.
- Interview after this year''s Championships:
- He''s also a student at the University of Toronto
- I would like to know more about Paul Poirier. Does he have a boyfriend?
- He''s getting a bit long in the tooth. \
Oh, well. That''s what happens when the darling originals fall out and are replaced by the nasty big ones. \
He used to be cute. How sad.
- What, R33?\
And he''s 19. He''s not long in the tooth. Are you thinking of someone else?
- New ass pic:
- That ASS! Hot to death. Thanks or the pics, off to go jerk off.
- Wow, those are some amazing cheeks in R36''s picture... Can you imagine what it must be like to eat out his ass?
- Hey, Paul, Flip the switch and ditch the bitch!
- He speaks in french on another YT link. You''ll find it under "Recontre" or some such shit. I''m crap at posting links.
- Here''s the long interview of him being interviewed in French. He''s amazingly fluent in English, French & Spanish.\
He''s doing a degree in linguistics at University of Toronto.\
Very cute video with some shots of his ass skating:
- another pic:
- he and his partner broke up this week. Hopefully he will find a new one.
- so has anyone fucked his ass yet?
- Paul has now found a new skating partner:
- Interview on YouTube with Paul and his new partner:
- And yet they were nowhere to be seen in all the hooh-hah of the Grand Prix.
- They aren't allowed to have any Grand Prix assignments until they compete at Canadian Nationals in January. They are a new team.
Once they compete at Nationals in January and get a placement, they will be on the Grand Prix circuit next November.
- I think if we all worked out as much as he did we'd have nicer asses ourselves.
Maybe not as nice as his is, but nicer than what we have.
- Some of the women at the Figure Skating Universe forum recently commented on what a nice ass he has too.
But since he isn't interested in women, they are out of luck.
- Happy 20th Birthday Paul Poirier!
I so wanna like icing off that boys ass crack.
- Does he have a boyfriend?
- Paul and his partner just won a gold medal:
- Where was that, the Prince Edward Island championship?
- Paul Poirier and his new partner Piper Gilles (who moved to Canada from the United States), won the bronze medal at the Canadian Championships this week.
Paul wore a costume with a cut down the center to show off his twinky chest hair:
- Being interviewed with his new partner:
- Here is the Debi Thomas "tribute"
- Making fun of this
- Why has he been paired with two hookers?
- Paul should have glued a rug to that chest before he went out with a costume like that.
- And you can tell he partially shaved what there was, big mistake.
- I don't think he shaved anything. He's always had a light dusting of twinky chest hair.
- Davis and White, the Shibutanis, and novices Donohue and Hubbell in ice dancing. Jeremy Abbott No. 1 in men's, with Rippon No. 2 and Mahbanoozadeh third
- Okay, R64, but it's probably best to copy and paste that to the 2012 U.S. Nationals thread
- Dear God, r30, he's got terminal gayvoice.
What a dick wilter.
- R66, gay men have gay voice. That's not going to change.
You can't expect them to have deep voices.
- Being interviewed in French:
- Would someone please start a thread on this?
Mr. Waterbury collects books with white, gray or black bindings and stacks them in neat horizontal rows. Many of them contain the work of artists who are themselves interested in stacking, grid-making, mapmaking or otherwise marking time in obsessive and orderly ways.
- Why do you want a thread on that, R69?
- Ass photo:
- : )
- His ass is no Anthony Recker ass.
- R73, a figure skater would not want an ass that gigantic. It would weigh him down on the ice.
- Paul posted a photo on Twitter of him and his skating partner at a water slide park:
- Wow, that twitter pic just isn't fair. All head & neck. If you're tweeting that you're a "little wet," you're legally obligated to show a bit more of the goods than that.
- Cutie. I'd like to see him do a triple lutz right onto my putz.
- R76, a couple of women have already tweeted him and asked him to post a photo on his wet swim trunks.
It's unlikely he's going to ever be like a sleazy Hollywood celebrity and post naked photos, though.
- I don't understand the phrase. Cherries don't actually "pop" in nature.
- he's a cutie!
- Maybe he and Andrew Poje are LOVAHS!!
- Here's another photo of Paul from behind:
- Photo of Paul at the 2010 Olympics dressed in black, showing a bit of chest:
- Any updates on this cutie?
Does he have a boyfriend?
- Here's his Twitter. He speaks multiple languages and is doing a B.A. in linguistics at University of Toronto.
- Paul posted a photo of his back view on Twitter:
- CBC Sports reporter PJ Kwong has posted a new interview with Paul and his partner!
- Gay Voice for days @r87! And gorgeous, too.
- Anyone know if he has a boyfriend?
- He seems very kindhearted and congenial. Does anyone here know him in real life?
- I've exchanged a few Tweets with him, but I've never met him.
He seems nice and open to answering questions about his skating and linguistics degree.
- Looking handsome in a suit:
September 23, 2012
Gilles and Poirier make big impact at international debut
- Paul Poirier as Clark Kent, metting Superman
- This year's new short program will be Mary Poppins
- Paul & his partner will be skating at Skate Canada tomorrow.
They have a good chance of winning a medal.
This is the 2nd Grand Prix event of the season after this past week's Skate America in Washington.
Here are Paul & Piper being interviewed:
- This week's Skate Canada interview with Paul & Piper is now on YouTube:
- I like Paul's new costume this year.
- Paul and his new American partner Piper skated at the Grand Prix of France in Paris this weekend.
They will be on CBC's skating coverage at 11:30 PM tonight.
- Paul & Piper:
- Here is the new blog that Paul has with his partner Piper:
- Anyone here met him?
- I bet he could make diamonds out of coal with those buttcheeks.
- He recently Tweeted something in which he joked about how hard his ass is, R104.
- Paul and his partner compete tomorrow in the Canadian championships for a spot at the World Championships in March.
- The event is on now. : )
- : )
- [quote]A Minute With: Piper Gilles & Paul Poirier
- [quote]Rapid Fire: Paul Poirier
- Paul Poirier & Piper Gilles win Silver at the Canadian Championships today!
- Paul shows off his muscular thighs in his goofy gala program with Piper in The Toronto Star this weekend:
- Is the Paul Poirier is straight troll still around?
I'm waiting for him to tell me that Paul is still straight based in the clip at R110.
- I had no idea about his sexuality, but after watching that clip.. yep, I'd say he's gay alright.
- Have you seen him in person at figure skating events, R115, or just on t.v.?
- He would replace Freddie Mercury in Queen? I'd say he's out and proud.
- Now that's some flaming with propane. I'll have to check out that Burger Priest place. He could sell anything to gays.
- [quote]He could sell anything to gays.
Do you mean because he's cute?