- Those glasses need to go the way of the Dodo bird. Whenever I see those things, I''m going to start screaming ''Enough''.
- Reminds me of a stoner/biker leather guy gay in Collingswood, NJ, who owns and runs a cupcake bakery/cafe there. weirdest combo of talents.
- They are seriously fucking annoying.
- Eww, look at their smooth, lean bodies and youthful handsome faces! I need me a REAL MAN!
- A little too precious for anyone but hausfrauen, but bless them all the same.
- lol R4. But you realize that he''s baking with his shirt off because it makes him feel transgressive, right?
- I''m so creeped out by this generation''s narcissism.
- Who knew that cooking with a total stranger could be so pornographic?
- No way am I eating anything made by guys who''ve been groping each other in the kitchen. That''s gross.
- What glasses would you have him wear? These?
- One Mo Rocco is already one too many.
- So they take their clothes off, except for aprons, when they cook. And they have their friends take pictures of them doing it.\
- r7 is correct.
- But what can we do about it, R7?
- I think it is a fun blog and original. I also like the glasses since I have a pair myself. Some of you queens are just jealous.
- Wow. He seems insufferable.
- Those hideous glasses are the raisins of eye wear. They ruin [italic]everything[/italic].
- [quote]I also like the glasses since I have a pair myself. Some of you queens are just jealous.\
Of your horrible dated glasses? No.
- He''s very special. Just ask him; he''ll tell you.
- The hipster R15 says that we are just jealous. Most of us do not want to be like that, R15. But nice juvenile rationalization there.
- Can some of you hipper-than-thou queens post some pictures of frames you do sanction? I''m in the market for a pair of glasses and would hate to offend.
- Oh my. I smell a DL legend in the making!
- R21, don''t get any ''hip'' glasses. Most glasses are fine, whatever the style you are going for.
- Poor thing. He doesn''t seem to be able to afford any pants.
- [quote]A little too precious for anyone but hausfrauen, but bless them all the same.\
Fraus? You do realize this is not a blog about baking, right? It''s a blog detailing his sexual exploits and his random tricks. Each week a random person he meets online comes over and bakes with him in the nude. Then they have sex in the flour.\
Here is a typical blog post:\
This is Jonathan. He came over on Easter Sunday. He contacted me online, because he saw my post about Cups baked goods. Sometimes that happens. People send me emails saying, hey, can I bake with you? Sometimes I say yes. He sent me a really cute pic of himself but this is the pic that sealed the deal:
- I have no idea what to do about it other than to date guys who are a little older. And oh god, I just realized that I know someone in this douche''s band. Ugh.
- More insufferable than 6 in the city? He has potential.
- [quote]Poor thing. He doesn''t seem to be able to afford any pants.\
Don''t eat their raisin pies.
- [quote]Some of you queens are just jealous.\
Hilarious. The idiots always revert to the "you''re just jellis" bullshit because they know the haters are right.
- I don''t get the hipster label and how and why it''s applied to some guys. Is there any rule book or memo where I can read what exactly a hipster is and what signs I have to look for to spot a hipster?
- [quote]I don''t get the hipster label and how and why it''s applied to some guys. Is there any rule book or memo where I can read what exactly a hipster is and what signs I have to look for to spot a hipster?\
This site should give you a good general idea.
- I will never understand what it is with white people who live in Brooklyn and their need to document every fucking thing about their lives. It''s like they constantly need to be engaged in some blog platform-de-jour feedback circuit in order to reassure themselves that they are all being countercultural in the exact right way.\
Frankly, I''d rather have you drive your fixed gear bike right up my ass than have to look at one more above shot of some "artisanal" meal you and your stinky bearded boyfriend cooked in your busted-ass kitchen in Clinton Hill.
- He''s cute without those hideous glasses.
- The glasses are a symptom of his personality, R34. Take them away and he''s still not cute.
- I just can''t fetishize baking.
- I get nauseated seeing all that nudity around food preparation. I''m not a germaphobe or anything.
- He could fluff my cakes any time he wanted!
- I added it to my RSS feeds. It''s fairly humorous. \
Any blog that can make me laugh out loud in the space of one post gets added.
- Narcissist engaged in any endeavor inevitably degrade both their craft and their audience.
- I thought he was an FTM for a minute. Something about his demeanor and dress made me believe that he had little A-cups billowing underneath.
- R7 nails it.
- Agreed, R42. The hipster thing is pure narcissism, complemented by a lack of shame. I think they were self hating people who displaced the self hatred somehow and used hipsterism as a method to fill the void, which becomes filled with a disgusting self interest.
- In other words, they were broken down and they gave in at some point.
- What pisses me off most is there used to be cool people who were basically hipsters without the self-absorption. \
A lot of the ones I knew were children of professors or diplomats who''d travelled a lot since they were young. They genuinely liked odd food and different music/cultures; they weren''t just showing off with their knowledge.\
These people are now few and far between, being buried under the douchebag avalanche.
- I liked him, but I like the guy who took the pic of his dog through the donut hole better.%0D\
Funny, it didn''t occur to me that there was a third person there until I read r12''s post.%0D\
Sure it''s contrived, but I was so wrapped up in the hook up that it never occurred to me.%0D\
Now THAT''s a talent!
- When did "hipster" come into vogue? And why was that term applied to it?
- How thoughtful that he''s baking nude. At least you can floss with his dirty minge he''s left in his baked goods.
- Oh my god, I slept with him. seriously. Way before the baking, blog, or glasses.
- Bare ass cheeks and rolling pie crust?%0D\
- Are they baring asses to bake pastry for themselves or for sale?
- Who''s gonna eat pies made by a naked, unattractive baker? Could you imagine all of the stray hairs and juices in those pies. Ewww.
- Hipsters don''t exist any more. All "hipster" style has been co-opted into general youth style, and the internet has made it impossible to stay that far ahead of the curve in terms of fashion and music taste.\
The new hipsters are foodies. They are eating localvore foods you probably haven''t heard of and definitely don''t know where to buy. Food is now the new domain where the stylish feel superior to the plebes.
- I would eat it. And to me he doesn''t look unattractive.
- [quote]Hipsters don''t exist any more. All "hipster" style has been co-opted into general youth style, and the internet has made it impossible to stay that far ahead of the curve in terms of fashion and music taste.\
Yes, and this partially explains why seemingly EVERYONE is so stupid these days.
- R49, how big was his cock?
- It''s locavore R53, not localvore. I''m not sure how this practice equates with snobbery though. We''ve been dong this in Ithaca for a long time. We have almost everything we need here, except citrus. If I could find a way to grow citrus in upstate NY, I''d be set as far as food for the most part.
Not a snob, just like fresh food.
- Nicely played, R57. Are we related?
- It''s doing [R57], not dong.
Not a spelling troll, just like words.
- No, you''re a typo slag.%0D\
It was clearly a typo and should have been doing.%0D\
I like dong better.%0D\
I like doing dong in Ithaca, if you must know.
- How do all of these Brooklyn hipsters manage to afford their expensive apartments while seemingly doing as little work as possible? I don''t get it.
- They''re trustafarians, R61.
- 3 words, R61: Mommy and Daddy.
- I would so kick that obnoxious shithead in his vagina bone.
- His hairstyle is horrible. It makes him 90x less attractive than he could otherwise be.\
I thought that the story about the man who didn''t want to have sex with him after he got naked was hilarious. I''ve had that happen to me before - I think many gay men have, since our community has its fair share of sociopaths and formerly religious basketcases - but it must have been particularly galling for such an unabashed narcissist.
- You must all be jealous, unattractive losers.\
I would totally fuck that guy and then eat some cake afterwards. I''m not sure who the poseurs are here.
- Fuck you, R66. I didn''t get the memo that we all have to be into the same types...\
PS - My boyfriend has a hipster look and I think he''s gorgeous...so I should be all over that guy...IN THEORY. He leaves me cold though. His personality doesn''t help.
- I wish I had parents who would subsidize me living in New York. God, I would be the happiest gay boy in the world.
- I dated a baker. It was the most miserable experience of my life. Up at 4 a.m. to bake the goodies. I helped of course, then 6 a.m. the delivery rounds to the little stores and stands that sold his goods. Then I had to go to work while he collected barely enough cash to afford the gas for deliveries, rent for the kitchen, and the ingredients, forget about depreciation or maintenance on the car, much less a profit.%0D
- They seem seriously fuckable and adorable... why are we attacking and hating on them again? Just to be assholes hating on other gay people?!? %0D\
Seriously OP, what the fuck is wrong with you.%0D
- I don''t know either, R70. Let''s ask the charmless poster known as R67.
- As a Taurus I find men who bake for me completely irresistible.
- I like him.
[quote]Michael, I need some boy advice. I%E2%80%99ve been dating a guy for three and a half months. Things are generally going well: we have an awesome time together, the sex is good, and I love him a lot. We have a couple of problems, though. The first is that our work schedules don%E2%80%99t match up so well, which makes it difficult for us to spend a lot of time together. We have to try and plan so that we can hang out twice a week, and even then sometimes he%E2%80%99ll get called into work at the last minute. The other problem is that he%E2%80%99s still going through the coming out process (as a bisexual %E2%80%93 he%E2%80%99s only been with women before me), and him having one foot in the closet is causing a lot of issues. When we hang out with friends who he%E2%80%99s not out to he%E2%80%99s overly distant because he%E2%80%99s worried they%E2%80%99ll think we%E2%80%99re together. And he has a really machismo grandpa who came over once unannounced, and I was hidden away in his room alone for the visit. Then when I got angry that he hid me away, he made me feel bad for giving him a hard time about it. It%E2%80%99s really awkward because I could just pose as a friend of his, but instead he just shuts me out. So on one hand I understand how difficult the coming out process is, but on the other, I just feel I%E2%80%99m being mistreated here. What should I do? Mike.
Kiddo. You%E2%80%99re absolutely right. He is mistreating you. In a big way.
I can%E2%80%99t tell you how much it hurts my heart when you evoke this image: I think of you sitting alone in that room. Abandoned by the guy who%E2%80%99s supposed to be loving you. Lonely. Like how you felt before you came out of the closet, huh? Do you remember that feeling? Like you were destined to be shut away? Like every sort of loving, warm emotion you%E2%80%99d ever have would be locked up and stifled? Remember feeling like you should hide the part of yourself that some straight people find disgusting?
So, do you wanna go back to feeling like that?
I%E2%80%99ll answer for you: No. You don%E2%80%99t. Kid, you seem really smart. You can%E2%80%99t afford to feel that way about yourself. Dating this guy says you%E2%80%99re willing to participate in a world where we accept that people are disgusted by us. You%E2%80%99re out. You%E2%80%99re no longer participating in that. You should be proud of that. That makes you good.
This guy, your boy friend? He wants you to buy into this logic: %E2%80%9CMy grandfather has the right to think you%E2%80%99re disgusting and evil for loving me, and my grandfather%E2%80%99s feelings are much more important than yours %E2%80%93 to the extent that I will deny your existence to him.%E2%80%9D Don%E2%80%99t buy into that logic. He wants you to feel a little ashamed, too, so that he can use that shame to get you to capitulate to sharing his misery with him. That makes him evil.
You have a high self esteem. You proved it by coming out at all. But having a high self esteem isn%E2%80%99t where a great human ends up %E2%80%93 it%E2%80%99s the STARTING POINT. You now have to protect your self esteem at all costs. The world still wants you to feel ashamed, but you don%E2%80%99t have to participate.
How do you not participate? Simple, but not easy. DO NOT associate yourself with anyone who associates homosexuality with shame, or finds it disgusting, ugly, or makes excuses for it apologetically. That includes other gays, and bis, like your boyfriend. There are plenty of gays out there who hate themselves, and there are plenty of them that should. But they should hate themselves for being jerks, not for being gay. I%E2%80%99m kidding. Sort of.
(I%E2%80%99m not at ALL kidding)
- Maybe I spoke too strongly. Maybe your boyfriend isn%E2%80%99t EVIL. But his thought patterns are contributing to an evil world. Let%E2%80%99s focus on the good, huh, Mike? Let%E2%80%99s hang out with people that respect each other and value themselves. Sorry to say this. I know you love him but listen: you have to ditch him. He is not a man he is a scared little boy. And people do awful things when they%E2%80%99re scared. He%E2%80%99ll do it again. He%E2%80%99ll put himself before you again. Ditch.\
I%E2%80%99m going to say it again. Ditch. Ditch him. What he%E2%80%99s showing you is not love.\
You%E2%80%99re lovely Mike. Be lovely. Be loved. Let yourself be loved. That is my advice.
- His friends have arrived.\
Thrash him, DL.
Eris, Petting Her Dakota Fanning With Supercilious Eyes
- He''s cute and I like those stupid glasses, but this seriously is a perfect storm of internet narcissism from someone who looks old enough to know better. Foodblogging! Sexblogging! Exhortations to come see someone''s shitty UCB show!
- Anyone who writes ''Feel Better, Japan'' in multi-coloured lettering a chalkboard while cooking half-naked deserves a burnt testicle.
Contrived, and then some.
- No, R75. I found him through this thread.
Those of you who hate the glasses are really going to go ballistic:
Him: Ugh. I%E2%80%99m ugly today.
Me: Nah. You%E2%80%99re cute.
Him: Thanks, are those real glasses?
Me: Not in the slightest. Well, I mean. They%E2%80%99re real. They%E2%80%99re made of glass and plastic.
Him: Where did you get them?
Me: I had an affair with someone who left them at my house.
Him: Oh Jesus%E2%80%A6 And you co-opted his look?
Me: Er%E2%80%A6 I guess so. I guess I did. I kind of just like putting on costumes and being other people. I%E2%80%99m an actor too.
Him: Ugh. Actors.
Me: Tell me about it. Oh you just did. Just kidding. (pause) Stop it, I%E2%80%99m just kidding. So you%E2%80%99re into pies, you said?
Him: I have to be honest. I kind of hate that the glasses are fake.
Him: Because it means that you%E2%80%99re a fake person.
Me: No, I mean why do you have to be honest? We live in a SOCIETY. We can%E2%80%99t afford to start being HONEST with each other all the sudden.
Me: This is bad news. I thought I was real. I thought I was a real person. I better tell my mother.
- There is NOTHING less attractive than a gay man who aggressively proclaims his own outrageous sense of humor.\
Very few people are naturally humorous. Enjoy those who are. They don''t need to construct an entire identity around it.
- R57, really? I didn''t know upstate New York made great champagne or Parma ham.
- R79--He's a comic. They sort of have to proclaim their sense of humor.
Him: Shut UP. I mean%E2%80%A6 well, look at me. I wear glasses.
Me: Are they FAKE?
Him: No, I need them. They%E2%80%99re real. And that%E2%80%99s a handicap. So when you wear them it%E2%80%99s like you%E2%80%99re making fun of me.
Me: No. It%E2%80%99s not.
Him: Yes, it kind of is.
Me: I don%E2%80%99t put on my glasses and think to myself, this will really fuck with the heads of people who wear real glasses. I don%E2%80%99t have any malice toward people who wear glasses. I think it%E2%80%99s sexy, kind of, and I feel sexy in the glasses, oddly enough. Can%E2%80%99t a homo feel sexy, once in a while? I didn%E2%80%99t even seek them out. They quite literally fell in my lap. See what I did there?
Him: You think you%E2%80%99re funny but you%E2%80%99re not.
Me: Thanks. I%E2%80%99d prefer if you said %E2%80%98That joke%E2%80%99s not funny. It doesn%E2%80%99t work.%E2%80%99 Please don%E2%80%99t tell me I%E2%80%99m not funny.
Him: Oh really.
Me: Yes really.
Him: Why not?
Me: Here%E2%80%99s why: What do you do?
Him: I%E2%80%99m a nurse.
Me: Okay. Now pretend you%E2%80%99re me for a second. Ready?
Me: You%E2%80%99re a terrible nurse. You let your patients die all the time and you rape people in comas.
Him: What? That%E2%80%99s not true.
Me: And even if it was, it wouldn%E2%80%99t be for me to say. I haven%E2%80%99t watched you work. I don%E2%80%99t know that to be true. That%E2%80%99s what you do when you call a comic unfunny. If you%E2%80%99re going to call me unfunny, come see my show first. Did you think it was funny when I said you rape people in comas?
Him: No. There%E2%80%99s problems with that, at hospitals, sometimes. Rarely. I%E2%80%99ve heard of that. That%E2%80%99s not funny.
Me: Well, you say potato - I say hilarious. So, hey, you really are super cute.
Him: I don%E2%80%99t like that you brought up rape on the subway platform.
Me: What? It%E2%80%99s a perfect place to rape someone. Besides %E2%80%93 nobody%E2%80%99s listening, except all the Jews in the world.
Him: Take those glasses off.
Me: I don%E2%80%99t think I will, but thanks for the feedback.
Him: Come on, just take them off.
Me: No. Wait, okay. I will. If you kiss me, right here.
Him: What? No.
Me: Okay, so the glasses stay on then.
(long uncomfortable pause)
Surprise Ending: I didn%E2%80%99t get a kiss. I stopped wanting one, though.
- He''s too self-conscious and easy to anger to be truly funny.
- What. A. Fucking. TOOL.
Kill it with fire.
- I find beautiful thin people who are popular and have a lot of sex are often hilarious.
- I only laugh at these kind of jokes when I want to get in the guy''s pants.
- the idea of DL followers condemning ANYONE else for being narcissistic is ironic.... more ironic than any "hipster" could ever pretend to be.%0D
- Does he tape record all of these conversations or is he just making this shit up?
- Quite possibly the oddest website I''ve ever seen.
- I like him and his webpage. I hate his glasses and that he calls himself funny.\
My experience is that people who call themselves funny are never funny.
- Tardbot R53/R80, Locavore means you eat locally. What the holy fuck does that have to do with Parma ham and champagne? And yes, we have sparkling wine here - the Finger Lakes area is NY wine country. Plenty of piggies up here too. Champagne comes from France. Parma ham comes from Italy. %0D\
Read the link I posted for Christ sake. You are too stupid for words. %0D\
Locavore has NOTHING to do with eating gourmet food, unless that gourmet food is grown and produced within a 100 mile radius to cause as little impact on the environment as possible. We avoid consuming food that is trucked or flown in from outside the area.%0D\
It has nothing to do with snobbery, unless you happen to ask someone at the Ithaca Farmers Market for a Coke. THAT will get you a chilly, curt response.%0D\
Go away now, you fucking doofus
- [quote]Tardbot \
- You girls sure are threatened by this guy. I wonder why?
- When you see a guy wearing oversized black-frame glasses, it''s a given he is going to be a total fucking douchebag.
- They are threatened because he doesn''t live in a basement, too!
- are they recruiting struggling aspiring comedians for New Sensations viral-video porno yet? Because it would be slightly less embarrassing for this guy to be doing This American Life: An XXX Parody
- I''m not so sure R73. That kitchen looks like it could be in a basement.
- Hey guys.
My blog is really lighting up today. I couldn't figure it out, because for some reason I'm not getting pinged back to the specific link, just to this website in general.
Took me a while to track this thread down.
First of all, I want to say thanks. I had my busiest day today, so that was flattering, until I realized that it was all just hate mongering. But even so, it's kind of flattering. They say that you're not doing it right if you don't have haters. Well, now I have lots of them. So, yay, me?
Um. I do want to say that I am a aware that my blog is narcissistic. I think it's funny to act like an arrogant brat, and then expect understanding from the world. I see that a lot in the gay community.
Do you think Steve Carell is humble? Is Patton Oswalt? Maybe they've found a way to appear humble in interviews, but I don't buy it. It takes balls to do comedy, and it takes at least a decade to find your comic voice. There are exceptions, but as a rule, I mean...
I'm trying to achieve a few things here: I want the site to be satirical. I want it to be earnest, and sad and funny, and cringe-worthy. I want it to be wholesome and lewd at the same time. My goal here is to live my life openly. I hook up with people. I bake. Isn't that what everyone does? Don't we all make dinner and fuck our husbands/wives? If I was a sexy woman doing this I wouldn't be branded a narcissist at a glance. In fact, I'd probably be a national hero.
None of you has ever made mac and cheese with your shirt off??? Lighten up, guys.
A few months ago I got really tired of homophobia, and shame, and self hatred - especially in the gay community, but also in the world at large. I thought, what can I do to change it? I'm a working comic in New York City - I make wise cracks! That's my craft. Then I thought, hm. What if we all lived our lives very openly? What if we tried to freak people out with our sexuality? What if we mixed the cultural bogeyman (homosexuality) with something wholesome and straight laced (baking).
The web site is an experiment. My life has changed for the better since this project. It comes off as annoying? Offensive? Okay. But I'm not sorry.
I get that I come off as arrogant, and douchey. I'm kind of doing that on purpose. And no, I'm not going to stop. It's part of the joke. If you don't get it, okay. That's fine. I'm still finding my voice as a comic. But plenty of people do get it.
The glasses are just a branding thing. The fact that so many people have commented? Means the branding is working.
I like how internet haters try to pretend that the sites they go to to hate on things are 'forcing' something down their throats. That's really funny to me. Honestly. Nobody is forcing you to go to PIEFOLK. Don't you have more to be angry about in the world? Shouldn't you be living YOUR lives openly and asking for YOUR gay rights, instead of ridiculing the people who are doing it for you?
This hatred isn't jealousy, like some people have intimated. It's hatred. But it's self hatred. Unmitigated.
I know you're all beautiful, kind, wonderful people, when you let yourselves be. Why waste time bitching about the successes or failures of artists you hate? You know what that makes you? It makes you a critic. Is that what you want to be known for, in life? Someone who sat back and criticized?
I'd rather be an artist than a critic.
I love you all. You're beautiful and perfect - and if you love yourself, we can change the world.
This isn't my kind of site. I don't like hatred for its own sake. I reserve that for really evil people, like straight politicians, and religious leaders. I don't think I'll be back here. But know this:
Even if you hate me. I still love you. The world is changing. Hang in there, gays. Your children won't hate as much as you do. We'll get there.
- "This isn''t my kind of site. I don''t like hatred for its own sake. I reserve that for really evil people, like straight politicians, and religious leaders. I don''t think I''ll be back here. But know this:\
Even if you hate me. I still love you. The world is changing. Hang in there, gays. Your children won''t hate as much as you do. We''ll get there."\
Ooh, this is about to get ugly...
Someone Thinks Too Highly Of Himself!
- Oh, dear.
- I think she''s tremendous.
- In 30 seconds the page still wouldn''t load. Sorry, this is 2011. I''m outta there.
- It is not ALL hate mongering.
- How can people born after the Johnson administration be this bad at using the internet
never engage your critics
- [quote]If I was a sexy woman doing this I wouldn''t be branded a narcissist at a glance. In fact, I''d probably be a national hero. %0D\
Uh, what? If a woman hooked up with a different stranger every week she''d be branded a filthy whore.
- Seroconverting one cupcake at a time 8-P
- R105 that was disgusting and totally uncalled for.\
- [quote]This isn''t my kind of site. I don''t like hatred for its own sake.\
Well he read us in about 30 seconds. Sadly, DL is increasingly about hate.\
We need a real spring cleaning.
- I couldn''t read that very clearly, R107, since his cock was bursting out of your chest.
- The sky was so blue that day.
- I wish.
- I''d hate to lose the posting freedom over something people can ignore R107. Not that anyone should have to, but still...\
I do remember when hateful posts were put up in the past; people would ignore them. They got around 10 replies, tops, then faded out. \
I think we''ve been trolled by Free Republic. Of course, some of us have gone over there and done the same thing.
- Wait%E2%80%94this guy wants to be a professional comedian?
- [quote]I think we''ve been trolled by Free Republic. Of course, some of us have gone over there and done the same thing.\
Oh you have no idea. Bwahhahahahhahaha!
[...] and that Dominican nutbag
- You go everywhere online, and trash people and their life and include links back to this site, which is easily trackable, and what do you expect?\
Shit, it''s not pocket rocket science.
- those dots equal E M I L Y-T A P L I N-B O Y D, which apparently is no longer allowed to be typed here. She must be on to you bitches. Yet another one you''ve pissed off.
- The DL trashes everyone and everything AND includes links and then is shocked when racism, freeperism and trolling shows up. Go fucking figure.
- I still like it.%0D\
And I like the snarkiness of the DL, where I can tell some stupid asshole what I think of them, which I normally wouldn''t be able to do to their face.%0D\
I still like this guy''s blog, and I''m surprised at all the pearl clutching, especially about the hook-ups. Regarding his bare ass and the food, he''s not squeezing tomatoes with his asscheeks. I waited tables and saw some gross shit go on in the kitchens. You prissy queens probably would never eat at a restaurant again. I have thrown entrees in the garbage more than once and have almost gotten into fistfights over food I refused to serve.%0D\
As for the hook-ups, I did the same thing when I was young. Who says he''s not being safe? We''re adults here, right? It''s just for fun. No one is getting hurt.You oooh and aaahh over a thread called "guys presenting their holes", in fact it''s had several incarnations here, but THIS offends you?%0D\
I''d eat that guys cookies! I like him.
- Is E____ T_____ B___ really verboten on DL?
- r117, you nailed it for me! I agree with you 100%.
- The question is not his bare ass near the food - I could care less about that. It''s his narcissism. Let''s not support such self-absorption - we already have to live with the ego-driven foibles of politicians and CEOs, so why would we perpetuate this crazy hipster?
- quote[Shouldn''t you be living YOUR lives openly and asking for YOUR gay rights, instead of ridiculing the people who are doing it for you?]\
It was at this point that the line was crossed into The Land of Self-Deluded Assholery.
- To all of you Anonymous haters: At least Michael has the courage to live his life openly without shame or embarrassment. \
You can''t even express an opinion about him without staying Anonymous. \
Way to tear down your own. Especially on such important issues as glasses! No wonder the gay rights movement is progressing at such a snail''s pace. Bravo.
- Ha! He calls out the DL on his blog today. Apparently we are "massive jerks".%0D\
Actually, I enjoy his blog and think it''s cute. The food looks great.
- I think she needs to read the "GOOP knows why you hate her" thread and join up the dots on this one.\
Me, me, me. I, I, I.\
And yeah the glasses thing is unbelieveably obnoxious. Blogs are just budgies admiring themselves in their mirrors. At least own that rather than pretending it''s about bringing about world peace!\
- That gay hipster who bakes really *schooled* you bitches!
- Visualize whirled peas.
- The hipster''s response was just so smug and above-it-all. These clowns are all over Brooklyn, and they''re for the most part insufferable. The minute you insinuate that they are living off their parents (which most of them are) they get all pissy. It''s funny.%0D\
Oh, and "Piefolk" is just TOOO precious.
- I agree his site is harmless fun (for him and anyone else who wants to follow it). Just like a bazillion other sites/blogs.%0D\
It''s no worse than Facebook, Twitter, etc where people tell every possible thing about their day to day lives and think anyone cares. Maybe some do.%0D\
I checked out OP''s link, I looked through several pages of his blog. Live and let live, I say.
- Someone asked how one identifies a hipster.\
It''s just a series of rolled-eyed "Oh, God" thoughts as the twee affectations pile up, until there''s finally one twee, ironic straw that breaks the twee, ironic camel''s back.\
In this guy''s case, it''s "Piefolk" (oh god), then the idiotic pie song (oh, God), then the fucking ukelele (oh, GOD), and finally the handlettered multi-colored "FEEL BETTER, JAPAN" message on the kitchen chalkboard... and then Mohandas Fucking Gandhi would have had enough and beat the shit out of this twee little thing.
- Eeek. I know the guy he had over for Easter baking. I sent him an email that was like "uh, did you have naked pie sex?" yesterday and he hasn''t responded.
- He''s a douche. Period. He''s way too impressed with himself, and I don''t really like naked sleeze touching my food. I''m glad he doesn''t like it here because I definitely wouldn''t want him around. This is a GOSSIP site, not the cultural political correctness center. Gossip is not particularly gentle and kind just by its very nature. It''s meant to be fun- something this douche knows nothing about. Tricking while baking muffins isn''t funny to others, just to the douche who thinks he''s being "edgy".
- He''s got a nice body and there isn''t one of you who throw him out of bed for eating doughnut holes.
- He's not "cute". Not a bit. He thinks he's cute, but he's not. He's a little "precious" in the way that kids are precious when they poop their pants while barfing. But I don't care to see guys making gross looking food while they're bare-assed in the kitchen. He doesn't look all that clean, frankly, and crab lice don't work well in a quiche.
He's a "comic", yet he can't handle DL? Oh dear. Don't get on a stage, hon, ever! They'll tear you to shreds. Not many people find naked cooking hilarious. This does show you the power of someone being on the internet or on television...even a plain jane with saggy arm muscles, a flat ass, and a skinny bulimic torso can get tricks to come over and naked-bake just because he's an exhibitionist online. Not that the tricks are remotely hot. But you would think that a "comic" could see the comedic potential of DL and that it would be a gold mine for his blog.Instead he gets his skinny little brain in a snit about us terribly mean people (sniff!) and high-tails his flat little ass out of here. Moron! He could've milked this place for years for comic material. Not too bright, and hugely over-sensitive. So he's off to make more dingleberry pie with other flat-assed hipsters who think the world is waiting with baited breath to see their skinny little bodies in aprons. Uh huh.
- R133= 80 year old who thinks nude baker douche is the newspaper boy.\
Some of us have standards, hon. He''s nothing to look at. And I like a guy who can laugh at himself a little especially when he fancies himself a "comic". No thanks. His flat ass and lousy baking are all yours!
- eh Salem was gossip, Reds under the Beds was gossip. Gossip can be incredibly destructive- that''s why I love it
- All comedy is gossip too!
- How old is he? Looks like a creepy 45 year old who''s into twinks.
- I think the site is mildly interesting and the guy is kinda cute. What I don''t understand is all the guys on DL who are going ballistic over it. Who cares if he wants to wear fake glasses? Or bake in the nude? It''s his business, isn''t it? If you don''t like it, don''t go to the website.
- He is probably still in his 20''s, unfortunately. %0D\
The "Feel Better, Japan" thing is pretty trite.
- It is a good question. He''s trying very hard to look like some young hipster, but those arms look awfully saggy for someone in his twenties. I''m guessing he''s a lot older than the image he''s trying to project.\
There''s something very creepy about him, particularly given his complete lack of a sense of humor about himself.
- r139, no one is going ballistic. We are making fun of someone who puts stuff about himself on the internet for no other reason than for strangers to see it. It exists for us to make fun of.%0D\
If he can''t take the heat, he should get out of the giant kitchen that is the internet.%0D\
I actually think this guy is sorta cute and sometimes funny and I''m jealous of his big kitchen, but even I think blogging is weird. Have at him kids!
- "He''s a comic. They sort of have to proclaim their sense of humor."%0D\
No, they sort of don''t. If you''re funny we''ll know without being told. %0D
- I bet all you fat gay guys are jacking off to this
- Wow, I wouldn''t want to piss off R134. You''re harsh, but completely correct, of course. I really want to see his act- he must stink with that precious attitude. The way he was dropping ''edgy'' (so 2008) rape jokes into his schtick with his ''friend'' and the glasses thing made me wish he''d fall in front of the subway train they were supposedly waiting for.\
He would have to be the first comedian in history who doesn''t have the ability to laugh at himself.\
All that crap about not judging people and being la de da about everything? Ugh. People like that make me puke. It''s so incredibly fake to pretend you think everyone is beautiful and everything is equally valid. It''s like a particularly horrific cultural fascism. It''s natural to hate things.\
This is the kind of cunt that would laugh at Michael McIntyre''s act.
- ditto on the generational need to be photographed everywhere, all the time. And what the fuck is the deal with everyone and their stupid pies and cupcakes? Go away.
- All products look like over-worked, leaden CRAP.
- [quote]flat-assed hipsters %0D\
That visual made me LOL, r134%0D\
After some initial contrition upon his having discovered us this thread is back on track.
- I do love that his site recognized I was on an iPad and gave me an iPad enhanced version. Did not know blog templates could do that yet
- He also has advice on what not to say to him on a date if you want to fuck him. The clear presumption being that everyone reading wants to fuck him. \
It''s a generational thing right? This radical overestimation of one''s attractiveness? I live in W''burg, Brooklyn and these plaid-swathed queens are prancing about everywhere and all think they are being desired from every angle. They practically ooze irrational self-regard. \
And that one pic of the asian boy squatting bare-assed like he''s taking a dump is fucking gross!
- [quote]To all of you Anonymous haters: At least Michael has the courage to live his life openly without shame or embarrassment. \
He should be living his life WITH shame and embarrassment. He''s a deluded, self-obsessed, pretentious asshole.
- [quote]Even if you hate me. I still love you. \
No, no you don''t. And it''s pathetic that you would even try. \
Comedy isn''t about love. Comedy is all about hate. At least own that, douchebag.
- LOL @ R151.
- When you have to explain why you''re funny, you''re not.
- I couldn''t endure reading ALL of her blog, but ala Denise Eiker Hoover, she posted a little zinger to the DL on her blog. It never ceases to amaze how all these "enlightened" "non-judgemental" bloggers are so thin skinned and POUNCE at the slightest criticisms.%0D\
Aprons w/ your ass cracks out cooking rabbit pies? How trendy!!%0D\
Her shtick is hackneyed and tired and the kooky horn rimmed glasses do not a "hipster" make. They make you a ....TOOL.
- and I''m curious as to what venues she plays, since she so steadfastly insists that being a comedienne is her sole source of income. Wouldn''t she post on her blog her play dates and places? That''s a comic''s bread and butter.
- I''m sure his cup cakery cum pie shop.
- The entire blog comes across as condescending, defensive, and just "trying too hard".
- Agree with R141. There''s a creepiness about him. Maybe it comes from his insufferable sense of self-satisfaction.%0D\
He is clearly much older than he presents himself as being. He''s trying to give off a late-20s image but I would say he''s mid-30s if not older.
- "disgusting self interest" sums it up quite nicely.
- [quote]and I''m curious as to what venues she plays, since she so steadfastly insists that being a comedienne is her sole source of income. Wouldn''t she post on her blog her play dates and places? That''s a comic''s bread and butter.\
He''s a "comic" the way half the dudes in Portland are "artists," or the guy who handed me my coffee this morning is a "screenwriter."
- r11 did Mo Rocca tell you "no"?
- I''d hate to think how those kitchen barstools smell....\
Bisquick and Astro Glide.
- Why even keep up the pretense of baking pies when the tricks are just coming over to fuck? They both must be thinking "oh, I can''t wait to get this baking thing over with so we can finally fuck." Just ask them to come over to fuck, not "bake pies". It''s not they''re heterosexual couples in the early stages of dating and they have to have an excuse of cooking your date dinner at your apartment and hopefully it will lead to sex. Drop all the pretense and just own it. You want to be a slut, own it and be a slut. Don''t pretend it''s about baking.
- I heart you r32
- Because just fucking wouldn''t be self-referential or self-reverential enough, r164.\
These douchenozzles can''t even take out the garbage without creating a Facebook group about the event, setting up a Twitter (@garbagetakerouter), making a Tumblr ("Guys Who Take Out the Garbage") and then checking in on Foursquare ("I just checked in at My Own Curb on 4square.com!").
- This week''s sale: 2% plain-faced hipster ejaculate in every mini-cupcake!
- He rates about a 9 out of 10 Kirkers on the pompous scale.
- Ding ding ding R158! Reading through all these replies, the thing that struck me (and the reason we find some hipsters annoying) is that they are try-hards. Someone who can be described as truly cool would never need to try this hard. These narcissistic attitudes stem from low self-esteem. Probably from people trying to point out to him that he''s not funny.
- I agree with R169. He''s harmless, but there''s something annoying about wannabes who feel the need to show off in an effort to elevate their normal existence. \
There''s nothing cool about trying this hard. Quite the opposite.
- Yeah, well, I [italic]still[/italic] don''t get all the hate here, and some of it sure comes off smelling a little like sour grapes.%0D\
Not sure why you care so much either way, to be honest.%0D\
Seriously, why does his existence (and site) bother you so much that you''d keep this thread going this long (let alone even start a thread like this)?%0D\
Not a fan, not a hater, just puzzled by the reaction
- Maybe because people feel like it, R171? Why should anyone have to justify how they feel about someone who ostentatiously airs his views on everything with the ultimate goal of self-publicity?\
"Not sure why you care so much either way, to be honest."\
He''s unlikable, and probably reminds posters of people they don''t care for in real life. It''s not really rocket science...
- Unlikable? That''s seriously a matter of opinion, and I''m not sure you can really tell that, especially not with all the assumptions and jumping to conclusions being made.%0D\
I just think it''s kinda sad and pathetic the way you people are carrying on. You all certainly come off as a lot less likable than the guy you''re mocking mercilessly for no real reason.%0D\
- What strikes me is how unfunny he is. I mean he''s cute. And I guess he''s hit on a gimmick, given the reaction here. But where are the...jokes? \
His newest post is about how he made some guy feel bad about himself on the L train. \
a. It probably didn''t happen. \
b. It makes him look like an uptight prig.\
c. I didn''t laugh. No one possibly could. \
Perhaps he''s a genius and I can''t grasp it. But I really think he''s just sort of boring.
- R171, I replied because I''m bored at work, and after reading the whole trainwreck, DL just left a massive ''Post a Reply'' at the bottom. I felt compelled to do just that. I''ll start a naked lesbian cupcake blog and then you can speculate on my levels of confidence at your leisure. I won''t pretend I''m funny though. But we all knew that about lesbians.
sour grape my ass please!
- R171 = still has pancake batter dripping from her hole.
- r175 I think you might be a funny lesbian.
you should register hairpiefolk.com
- He''s cute, but everything about him--his pictures, his writing--it''s all just too calculated to be funny. I wanted to like his blog, but I as I read through the entries I got bored. Then I thought of him scratching his ass and sticking those unwashed fingers into his dough.
- [quote]What strikes me is how unfunny he is.\
Exactly. That list of what not to do on a date with him had not an ounce of humor. I skimmed that and wouldn''t bother reading past it. He seems completely humorless. Makes his money as a comedian? Highly doubtful. Where? And who the hell blogs any more anyway?
Blogs are long over.
- Also, she''s clearly gunning for some kind of book deal with this website. Pretentious upstart, you are ''not'' the next Julie & Julia.
- Julie Julia was a joke too. I can''t stand these twats who do something for a year and then write about it.%0D\
My year living in a convent%0D\
My year of surviving on $5 a week%0D\
My year without bathing%0D\
- [quote]His what not to do on a date with him had not an ounce of humor.\
Yes. And even more oddly, it seemed to start from the assumption that a night with him was a boundless treasure which his dates would be kicking themselves for the rest of their lives for bungling.\
You don''t have to tear yourself to shreds to get a laugh, but most modern comedy comes from a place that''s a bit more self-deprecating than that imho.\
And re: #1 on that list....I take it he''s not very funny, and dates often tell him so when he says he''s a comedian. \
If someone who''s 5''1", chubby, and on crutches tells his dates he''s a ballet dancer, he should expect to occasionally hear "You don''t look like a ballet dancer." Yaknow?
- He is not paying for that apartment on his work as a "stand-up comic." It would be interesting to know where is money is REALLY coming from.
- Good question R183, it''s almost impossible for REAL bakers to make a go of it. You know, the ones who get up a 4am, work like dogs and don''t fuck random tricks while the pies are in the oven.%0D\
- What stand up comic doesn''t relentlessly post their play dates and venues at the drop of a hat?\
This queen almost defensively posts that comedy is her ONLY source of income, yet doesn''t use her blog as a platform to announce them? (this being his only source of income), yet she can post countless pics of bare asses leaving poopy stamps on counter stools?
- I just want to see his cock.
- If she''s 25, I''ll eat my socks.
- I''ll do one better, r187: If she''s under 30, I''ll bake your socks in a pie and eat them.
- same as what r 186 said. i think he''s cute, and his body rocks! i love the glasses as well.
- R186, YOU are R186
- I''m R186 and I am not R189. You might be reading the numbers too quickly. Or you might be dyslexic.
- He''s 35. I know him.
- I''m sorry but if he really 35 then he is truly pathetic. This sort of shit is cute when you are in your 20s. But once you hit 30, it''s time to consider giving it up. \
At 35, it''s too late for you. You''re officially a hot mess.
- Her shtick is [italic] deadly [/italic] dull.
- Damn, he seems okay. Why are people here so angry?
- r 192, do you know what size his peter is? have you seen it? is he cut? is he a bottom and/or top? any links of him nude frontally?%0D\
do tell please :) he''s hot!
- Could someone please explain what "Piefolk" means or references?%0D\
The kitchen covered with blackboards could only be in an apt. shared by many people, right? I''m assuming he has at least 2 roommates (the Asian guy with the guitar?) and probably more.
- My sister used to be a professional baker and she always had burn marks all over her arms from accidentally touching hot baking trays. This guy isn''t going to have a pretty smooth body for long if he''s baking topless.
- [quote]Could someone please explain what "Piefolk" means or references?%0D\
IIRC it has something to do with folk music.
- I think "PieHOLE" would have been much more appropriate. As in "shut your..."
- I''ve seen him in NY (just adorable)!
I''ll take seconds
- WHY does this stupid thread have over 200 posts to it?
- [quote]Reminder: Poop comes from my butt. It%E2%80%99s where half of my sex happens too. (The other half happens in YOUR butt).%0D\
In photos, he''s not unattractive, but he should keep his mouth and his typing fingers occupied with pie.
- I''d never voluntarily eat something that poop joke making scumbag touched. Don''t his methods violate NYC/NYS health codes? Surely he can''t sell the items he makes.
- to r 202: He has an engaging personality and pulls folks in by being unique. I''d personally pass on eating anything prepared, but, I like his independent spirit. He''s cute and the body is a 10 imho. I feel he will not be underground much longer. He looks like a winner to me. Next up, celebrity chef i predict (he''d likely have to wear more clothes, but still.) Btw, where''s a shot of his front. I''m waiting :)
Scott in NY
- A "10" or did you mean 10 year-old?
- R205 if that''s what passes for engaging in NYC it certainly doesn''t say much for the place! He''s a humorless uptight pretentious prig who seems to think he''s the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.
- wow 207...just wow.\
You''re fat aren''t you.
- No, R207, speaks the truth. This guy is nothing special, but he insists on believing - and constantly trumpeting - that he is. This is why the thread is over 200 posts, R202... People are annoyed by his self-inflation, and are discussing it.
- LOL R208 I''m not fat I just don''t like douchebags.
- I love that his "humor" consists ot jokes about poop and calling people fat, i.e., the same sense of humor that my four-year old nephew is rapidly outgrowing.
- Um, no r205. Just... no.
- r210 = 5''-2" 248lb with huge ankles...stop being jealous and celebrate the *success* of your brethren.
- R213= Piecunt from her little blog
- Really hate this bitch!
- Tee hee... Piecunt.
- Oops! Take 2.
- Started off feeling quite ambivalent towards this guy, then read more and more of his blog, and realised he REALLY irritated me. \
The typed out conversations make me shrivell and die inside, I don''t know if it''s him, or the people he''s talking to, but almost every single response is just NOT the way those social situations should be handled. No wonder his dates don''t think he''s funny. \
I mean I can see what he''s trying to do with his comedy but it''s just not working; I wish I could hear his delivery of these ''jokes'' because it is incredibly easy to miss the intended tone and come across like an overpriviliged douche-bag. Which he is.
- OP has a vile, vulgar mouth/keyboard. No need to use offensive profane language.
- R219, this aint fucking Disney World.
Move it along, toots!
Are you going to wash my mouth out with soap?
- i tasted his blueberry pie. it''s amazing.
- [quote] "i tasted his blueberry pie. it''s amazing"%0D\
We just bet you did.
- He''s doing an AIDS walk...how ironic.
- Why is that ironic R224? If he''s safe, then no one has anything to bitch about, you fucking prude.%0D\
Don''t take your obvious frustration on your lack of a sex life out on everyone else who does, loser.%0D\
I just donated, so thanks for the link.
- Am I the only one who thinks 148# @ 5''11" is too fucking thin for a man?%0D\
R210 must look like this:
Manorexia ain''t hot, honey.
- R226 I''m well within a healthy BMI. I checked it. You must look like this.
- Anyway. Back to Piecunt. If this latest entry doesn''t make you want to slap the shit out of him, you''re a twat.\
And she''s STILL not funny.
- I''m sure all his baked goods taste like pubic hair and air quotes.\
The sad part about this is that any real comic would be sacrificing a goat in ecstatic thanks to the comedy gods for all this material and attention. The fact that he''s pouting and sending his little friends here to scream "I''m rubber, your glue" only seals the case on the trustafarian and/or 15 roommates label.
- [italic]PIECUNT[/italic], perfect.
- I saw one of his stand-up acts before and I definitely had some LOL-moments. He was pretty funny. Better than Seinfeld actually but with an edge. Hopefully he will have just as much success or more.\
Sent from my iPhone
- [quote]lol [R4]. But you realize that he''s baking with his shirt off because it makes him feel transgressive, right?%0D\
But seriously, he didn''t invite himself here did he? Some sadcase Dler had to bring him over to ''insult'' all your eyes. %0D\
He looks okay to me
- Donate if you like Piecunt. It''s for a great cause, and it will piss off the prudes on this thread.
I''ll bet piecunt tastes delicious!
- His pies actually look good. I like the white ribbons he puts on them. Very creative.
- Ooooh, sour cherry gets the blue ribbon.
- Piecunt tells herself this shall pass soon, LOL. Piecunt needs to conference with Michelle Arnold.
He''s entertaining for one or two posts, but please.\
He seems insufferable. I could bet those glasses are non-prescription.\
"What not to say to me if you want to date me." ? WTF? People really meet up with him through his blog? Do you think they READ it? \
But SOME of the photo''s are pretty. A little staged ( flour across his cheek?).\
And his "Pies" look like shit. The dough is over worked. The crust looks like it''s rubbery. Bake sale quality- in the mid-west somewhere.
- I wonder what some frau thinks when she lands on his blog from googling pie recipes.
- His baked goods look alright - I''d eat and probably enjoy them - but he comes across as an insufferable pretentious git.
- His UCB profile highlights his true age (as opposed to the 20ish hipster image he''s so carefully crafted). He looks like a Midwestern school teacher who''s going through a midlife crisis...that or Piecunt is some sort of performance art project for which he recruits friends and wannabe actors to simulate baking/hooking up.\
Now I''m not so sure that this Piecunt thing is meant to be taken seriously.
- I woke up this morning thinking about him thanks to this thread.
He''s not cute
- "Hilar-adorable." Good god in heaven.
- She''s trying WAY too hard. We have a mutual Gay tolerant straight FB friend and he said she''s insufferable.
- Wow, he looks way old without his glasses. I can see why he needs them.
- Yay, he even bakes savory pies. Yummerz!
- Apparently this guy really irritates a lot of people, which makes me wonder why he has a blog and why people are forced to read it.
- Where does she sell her pies at? \
The entire enterprise smacks of Sweeney Todd. Only w/ pubes and semen in the pies.
- He says he was bullied when he was younger. People used to throw rocks at his head. He used humor as a defense mechanism. He decided he was going to be the funniest person in the room and that led him to his career.
- [quote]He decided he was going to be the funniest person in the room and that led him to his career.\
He wouldn''t be the funniest person in the room if he bunked with Susan Sontag and Andrea Dworkin.
- PieDude *is* a trendsetter .........the ''Cups'' guy he featured on his blog is now featured in the ''Next'' bar rag this week.
- It''s much cuter when I do it. See, it can be done without insolent, leaden self-regard, dearies!
- I still want to know how the rent is being paid on that apartment. That place ain''t cheap.
- [quote] "I still want to know how the rent is being paid on that apartment. That place ain''t cheap."\
Haven''t you heard? He''s a stand-up HEADLINER and comedy is his SOLE source of income.
- Yeah, he''s a real Paula Poundstone.
- Those quiches look pretty good, R246.
- R250 for the win.
- I think he''s cute and his pies look delicious, but he seems like a total douche. A good friend of mine''s bf is in UCB. I''ll ask about him.
- Lord, not "bullying." The lameness never ends, does it?
- They needed bigger rocks.
- You think being bullied is lame? Tell that to the millions of kids who kill themselves every year. Now that''s lame.
- [quote]Tell that to the millions of kids who kill themselves every year. %0D\
[quote]Suicide is the third leading cause of death for 15 - 24 year olds [in the U.S.] (approx 5,000 young people) and the sixth leading cause of death for five - 15 year olds.%0D\
[quote]Suicide is a major, preventable public health problem. [bold]In 2007, it was the tenth leading cause of death in the U.S., accounting for 34,598 deaths.[/bold] [source: NIMH]%0D\
- I''ve read this guy''s blog. Clearly it doesn''t always get better.
- Hungry now. \
Heading over to her apartment as I type this...
Claire: touchscreen typing from her iPhone 4
- Wow, he''s actually a cutie without glasses! Got the whole Slavic / Eastern Euro thing going... his surname''s probably anglicized or something. Very pleasantly surprised! %0D\
If ONLY he wasn''t part of the Infamous Charlie Katsu Collection Set, ugh... and the other two crusty-and-dark-looking Asians on his blog are certainly NOT the cream of the "Eastern" crop. It''s always the skinny uglies like them that ruin everything and give the very selective number of genuinely good looking Asians a bad reputation... %0D
- I''m not sure whether it''s the photography or the food itself, but the shit this dude is cooking up does not look very tasty.\
Food is exceedingly difficult to photograph, though. So it could be that.\
It kind of reminds me of the gnarly shit you''d see on those picture menus that are always mounted above the ordering counter at Chinese take out places.
picture menus are so nasty
- What the he''ll is the Infamous Charlie Katsu Collection Set???\
Sent from my iPhone
- He''s growing on me. I worry that trashing him here is a form of bullying.
- Plus the guy in the pink apron on his current post (The Prismatic Order) is very fuckable.
- I''m really curious if he actually does sell these questionably baked goods. Anyone can slap a $5 price tag on something, just as any hipster doofus can tie on an apron, slap some flour on their bare ass, and rechristen themselves a postmodern Jacques Pepin sans pants.\
Stretching the thread even further, assuming Piedoofus IS selling these things, has no one really ever come back with three quarters of a pie, a pinched expression, and five pubes in a plastic bag?
- I want to bake and fuck Piecunt (glasses off) but I''m not his type, dang it.
- The most interesting part of R262''s post is that NIMH was mentioned. I always wondered how Jonathan and the other rats fared in Thorn Valley.
- Charlie Katsu is a gay hipster asian in NYC, right r265? He poked me on facebook but i''ve never met him. He seems cute...what''s his deal (not to thread jack!)
- [quote]I''m sure all his baked goods taste like pubic hair and air quotes.\
Just peed a little. I love you!
- I don''t think he''s offering his baked goods for sale, r270; they''re just a treat for his tricks, right? He makes his living off his comedy.
Yes, I know that''s absurd
- His life is one big audition as the douchebag neighbor for some generic sitcom that has been a TV staple since "Dennis the Menace."
- [quote]He used humor as a defense mechanism. He decided he was going to be the funniest person in the room and that led him to his career.\
Of course that''s where most gay men and some lesbians (that''s not funny!) get their sense of humor from.\
Doesn''t mean we''re all good at it though...
- So, what have you piefolk been up to today?
- If anyone finds out where Piecunt sells his baked goods, I''d certainly let the owners of that establishment know that their baker prepares his pies in a nude, that that probably violates several health codes and that you are on your way to report them to the Health Department.
- ^^Mincing prisspot R279:%0D\
Make sure you also report all the food with mouse shit and rat hairs in it, the crap that falls on the floor, the fruits and vegetables that never get washed, the guy who doesn''t wash his hands after uses the filthy toilet then prepares your salad sans gloves, or picks his nose, spits when he talks over your food, or coughs over it, or scratches himself, or touches every filthy surface in subways, on buses and doorhandles, or any other disgusting thing that most certainly happens to your food before you happily scarf it down, thinking you''re something special.
Worked in a kitchen, You do NOT want to know.
- At least he''s not wearing a porkpie hat or even worse, a scarf.
- It''s pretty vicious bullying, r268, but then, you already knew that.
We''re our own Worst Enemy Troll
- I''ll cover his cab fare to the GW Bridge.
Tyler Clementi''s Ghost''s Former Roommate
- This dude hit on me on grindr to then only promote this blog. He''s a oral famewhore.
- If he''s gonna be a rice queen, why doesn''t he at least go for attractive asians?
- That should read total famewhore
- Piecunt posted a video.\
Gosh isn''t she QUIRKY?
- Watching some of the early videos makes me feel sad, because he seems like a really offbeat, endearing character back then. To think, within two years, he would become the Piecunt.
- Make that one year, I don''t know what I thought 2010 was two years ago...\
Anyhow, this is the first blog post where he shows off his body and it starts to go all downhill from there...
- Here is the first video he does where he starts showing a lot of skin...
- ...and finally, by January 2011, he completely loses it.
- What could be more appetizing than somebody cooking with their bare ass hanging out all over the food? Yumm!
- "Even so, part of what makes your narrative so compelling is that willingness and proclivity toward doing just that: defending a nation of people that still denies you your rights. There%E2%80%99s a real shortage of gay role models out there %E2%80%93 people who will stand up and live an open, naked, unashamed life, and participate in the world that seems to exclude them. You should be one of those gay role models. You already inspire me as such, and I can%E2%80%99t wait to see what you%E2%80%99re capable of."
- How can that queen possibly think ass crack and pie crust are palatable to the PUBLIC....for RETAIL?!%0D\
Very telling she doesn''t reveal where she sells her goods.%0D\
She makes Sweeney Todd look like a Disney flick.
- Has anyone beaten him in the face yet?
- Hey, check out what happens to you if you won''t fuck him.\
Yeah he was messed around, but... wow.\
- I love the irony of ayb calling someone else a piecunt. That''s a pretty low form of flattery.
- I would be TERRIFIED to sit ANYWHERE in that queen''s house. Those leopard print barstools seats?%0D\
[italic]Those AIN''T leopard spots!!!![/italic]
- R297, go and fuck a fuck.\
- I still want to know how he affords that huge apartment while apparently doing nothing. Mommy and Daddy, perhaps? It seems like every third person in NYC under a certain age is being subsidized by their parents - even well into adulthood.
- He sings too.
- He can afford his apartment because he has 3 jobs. And he bakes for celebrities.\
Him: It%E2%80%99s a lot of work. I work almost every day of my life. I have like, three jobs.\
Me: Really? Me too!\
Me: Yup. I bake specialty pies for benefits and celebrities. I do comedy. I also do commercial acting.\
Him: What%E2%80%99s that?\
Me: Acting for commercials.
- Here he is making banana cream pie.
- I want piecunt to post ONE motherfucking commercial she''s been in.... ONE.
- Who is the guy on the left of R301''s video? He''s 28 times more deserving of our attention.
- Does "he bakes for celebrities" means "he sells weed to Paris Hilton"? Because that I could buy.
- He barely gets by doing what he does and he probably has a really good deal on a big apartment in a less than ideal location in Brooklyn. It''s not the most uncommon thing in the world.
- Well, DL drove "6 in the City" out of town.%0D\
Maybe we can do the same with Piecunt.
- He seems really obnoxious and starved for attention. I wanted to vomit from reading that site.
- WHO makes pies and sells them retail, yet doesn''t post the retail locations on their website?%0D\
Why?... NYC Health violations.
- Would it be wrong for someone to, oh, I don''t know, make a complaint with the New York City Department of Health and Human Hygiene? I thought I had pressed ''cancel,'' not ''send!''
- I reported him.
- I emailed him. Sent him pics. He responded and he was very nice. I think there wasn''t a connection but he was cool. I think he''s more into twinks or asian guys. I''m not that, at all, so it''s fine with me. Why all of the hate?\
He''s a good-looking guy, it''s a fun idea. If it''s not war and peace, who cares? Jerks.
- You guys are bullies. This isn''t cool. \
Fucking Gay Hipster Who Bakes: if you''re reading this, understand that not everyone agrees with this pile on. Keep on keeping on.
- He seems to like them young. Maybe the health department isn''t the only agency that should send over a friendly agent.
- Piecunt is by NO stretch of the imagination a *sigh*...."hipster".%0D\
She''s a cloying doofus, who is trying WAY too hard.%0D\
Put some pants on and disinfect all surfaces.
- Don''t worry, R314. I''m sure he understands this place is teeming with ugly, overweight wallflowers eating hot pockets in their parents'' basement.
- I''ve seen nothing on that site that leads me to believe he sells ANYTHING retail ! You all are crazy. From the very little I''ve read, he seems to make pies for friends and parties he''s going to attend, etc. He definitely makes me pause now before I eat any food at a party ("...WHAT were they wearing when they made this ... ?"). Ha. He''s harmless. Leave him to his pies and tricks.
- Total White trash. I''m waiting to hear about the meth problem. %0D\
Oh, and if the criticism bothers you so much, the doors that a way. You''re boring us with your whining.%0D\
- Mary @ R318, there WERE at least FOUR pics on her site of pies in STORE windows. Get a grip, Gretchen.%0D\
Looks like piecunt or one of her slavish twinks are trying to do a little damage control now.
- I like his pies. Believe it or not, they''re very highly rated on Yelp.
- Why are people so obsessed with labels?\
They do realise that by labeling yourself as ''hipster'' you AREN''T ''hispter'', right? Because not being ''mainstream'' is now ''mainstream''. I mean, how stupid are people, REALLY?
- [quote] "I like his pies. Believe it or not, they''re very highly rated on Yelp."%0D\
That''s my POINT. To be rated on Yelp they have to be sold retail also.%0D\
- They''re not on Yelp
- "Stop that. I have women in my life that I love and respect. But I think I get what you%E2%80%99re driving at. They seem to be wired differently than us, but if we%E2%80%99re to demand respect from Straights who are wired differently, then we must manifest the generosity of spirit to return that respect. Or screw up the courage to offer the respect first. Certainly, we have to rise above misogyny if we want our own equality."
- Here you go, r305.
- i will not be eating said pastries.%0D\
do they bake cookies, too? someone sure smells them...
- From Piecunt''s Twitter-\
Piecunt: I''m performing at the Magnet theater tonight at 10pm with the MADE UP MUSICAL. It''s cheap (like 7 or 8 bucks). Otherwise FB me.\
Response: Earlier this evening, I took a rather weighty shit. Please RT\
- I wonder if he made any special 4th of July pies.
- With this picture, all is forgiven
- no glasses + no apron = less dorky
- He looks good enough to eat! Too bad about his awful taste in men.
- These pies look disgusting
- He's pretty gross and has no sense of perspective.
- all of the guys in these pics look like they smell like mexican food.
- Yuck, indeed.
- 330/332...worse taste in men ever.
- [quote]all of the guys in these pics look like they smell like mexican food.
- I wonder how many people had to get their stomachs pumped after consuming piecunt's holiday treats!
- Eating one of his pies is like recreating the pie scene in The Help. Nuff said.
- I'd probably eat his poppyseed-covered ass....
- R342= scat queen.
Hope you like parasites, hon.
- I'd lick his shitter, too!
- precious precocious pretentious priapic pies
- The nudity in the kitchen is nauseating. Really...I'm serious, it's gross.
- His ass is a little too close to the pie in one photo.
- Thanks for reminding us how painfully unfunny and awful piecunt is, whoever bumped this.
- What a narcissist.
- Him: I’ve tried to reach out to them. They suck, okay?! I’ve tried to open my heart to younger people but they don’t know how to take that gift and make something of it. They just eat it and shit it out and wonder if there’s more. Or worse, they hope there isn’t more. I’m so tired of having a significantly affectionate date with a younger guy, only to have sex with him and then have him desperately try to distance himself from me the next day.
- Whatever happened to this guy?
- Just when you thought she couldn't get any more pretentious...
- WARNING: CONTAINS INSUFFERABLE HIPSTERS
- Absolutely adorable.
R353 and R354, are you "gaybros"? If so, know that nothing is more "bro" than sitting around strumming -- and tuning, tuning, tuning -- your acoustic guitar with your friends.
But overall, A-fucking-dorable.