- Boxer briefs are in
- In as in "in 1992", OP and r1.
- boxer briefs are forever gross and should only be worn if hopelessly str8
- Why, R3?
- The occasional pair of lace briefs is good.
- Still going with boxer briefs. Tighty-whities (and their colored variants) can look okay if you have the thighs for them, but their short length can make a lot of guys with less than Olympian legs look like overgrown kids (especially if they have the cutesy colored ones) or like old grandpas if they''re too big.%0D\
Boxers are also fine, and their length looks better on most guys'' legs, but their bagginess isn''t particularly flattering, and comfort wise you flop around in your pants as if you aren''t wearing underwear at all.%0D\
Boxer briefs are a nice compromise - you get the support of a brief, but the length of boxers which are more flattering to the legs, and a tight fit which is flattering to the ass.
- [quote] you flop around in your pants as if you aren''t wearing underwear at all.\
And what''s wrong with that?
OP from the trouser tenting thread
- I only wear briefs. Tried boxers and boxer-briefs, but they don''t feel very feel comfortable on my thighs, especially when I work out.
- I have a lot of aussiebum briefs myself. Today I''m wearing a pair of speedo-like ones in hot pink with a metalic grey trim.\
There. Saved you the bother.
- Post a photo please, ayb
- If fashion is your trade\
Then when you''re naked\
I guess you must be unemployed, yeah
- Anybody know what kind these are? I love them, even though they look like panties!
- JC Penney''s Stafford low-rise cotton brief. The sexiest thing on the market. mmmmm!
I have worn the lot: big comfy tighty-whities up to my mid-teens; coloured briefs for the last 2 years of school; bikini briefs at university; weenie little tanga briefs at law school; big baggy boxer shorts made from woven cotton for my 2 years as a trainee lawyer; silk boxers for the next 2 years; tight stretchy cotton-Lycra cycle short-style ones for 2 or 3 years after that; then Calvin Klein knitted boxer briefs. \
For the last 3 or 4 years the legs of boxer briefs have got shorter every year, until now I wear white cotton designer trunks, with tiny little vestigial legs. It has just occurred to me that basically I am wearing the same big comfy big briefs that i started with, only now they are 30 times the price.
- [quote]What underwear is "in" now, what not to wear?\
The Fashion Industry Laughing all the way to the Bank
- I''m looking for baggy chinos that were popular in the early 90s, but LLBean, Brooks Brothers, Banana Republic, and J Crew no longer make them.\
These go well with boxers or briefs (they look great with VPLS).\
We''re going higher waist because you''re all getting fat. Soon, you''ll be purchasing boxers briefs again while I still have my full collection of underwear! BWAHAHAHAAHA!
- r17= the neighborhood perve with a "collection" of underwear.
- Boxer briefs always ride up my ass crack. I have to keep "adjusting" them, i.e. pulling at them. Not good.
- Where do find some like r13
- What underwear by Rufskin be considered tacky, silly or overpriced?
- sorry: WOULD underwear by Rufskin be considered tacky, sill, or overpriced?
- I think the "trunk" style seem to be the most popular these days.\
- We MUST do what everyone else is doing.
- R24 is right. Appearing straight is Job #1 among the young gaylings. Which explains the popularity of Hanes 3 packs of maroon boxer briefs purchased at Walmart for $1.99.
- Le Jockstrap--toujours!
- I need to find some briefs to replace my Hanes comfort soft. I refuse to wear anything with those thick ass waist bands that dig into my skin. Help me, goddamnit!
- Here you go, R13.
- Sorry, wrong link. Here''s what I meant:
- Thank you r29 :)
- R13 gave me a bone, perfection and better than pron.
- "Designer" underwear, retailing at $20 bucks a pair, made by child labor in SE Asia. %0D\
No-name underwear, retailing at $1 a pair, made by child labor in SE Asia.
- I second r10, though I would prefer a shot without the Underoos.
- Why do men wear undies without a slit to pull their cock out to pee? Isn''t that inconvenient?
- R35. Hardly anyone uses to slit to pee. Most guys pull the cock over the waistband rather than pull their cock through the pee slit.
- Q. What underwwear is in?%0D\
A. Whatever can accommodate the ever-fattening American stomachs and asses.
- Really, r36? So most actually unbutton and unzip their pants, and flip it out? Is it a pain to try to grab it from your zippers with your pants still buttoned, and fish it out of there? Is that why?
dicks are still neat
- And will you fish it out from unzipped pants if you want a bit of privacy, to keep it mostly hidden?
- This is ALL the rage in New York.
- I like my set of five pairs of boxers that say: Hooded Warrior, Glad To Be Intact, Team Uncut, Team Intact, UC Uncut. I wear one each day to work, and then of course I still have them on when I go to the gym Monday through Friday. I shower and get dressed for work at home, and then change and shower again at the gym daily. Yes, others have seen me in my underwear.
- Mom: How''d your model shoot go today?\
Son: um, ok, i guess.\
Mom: Let me see your proofs?\
Son: um, ok.\
Mom: WHO CUT YOUR HAIR like that?
- R38 - here's how men pee:
Unbutton top button of pants, unzip zipper, pull down front of underwear, fish out your junk, pee, put it back in and reverse the steps. Works the same for briefs, boxers, boxer-briefs, etc.
The stupid all-the-rage "button-fly" jeans had some of us trying to just unbotton a couple of fly buttons to pee, but it just doesn't work well.
The flap of a man's standard white brief is almost never used to take out the penis - I'm not sure why they're there. I can't say 100% of men don't use it - I have seen a handful in my day.
The flap is basically a male pee pad - to soak up the dribblets so it doesn't get on your leg or pants. About 25 years ago there was a marketing ploy to sell more expensive boxers over briefs. People started making fun of briefs and it became a standard stand-up joke for women to ask what kind of underwear a man wears and then to "ewww" at briefs.
People who make fun of the brief don't take the sanitation into consideration. That's why boxers are fucking disgusting, because pee will drip down your leg and on your clothes. And fellow men, don't tell me it doesn't because I've been there and every man I've talked to about it has the same experience.
Hence the boxer-brief was supposed to be this middle-ground in the 90's - but they're not that comfortable really.
- R43. Great post. The last couple of pee drips down your leg are in fact a reality when wearing boxers. Also, boxers don''t absorb those last couple of pee drops the way briefs do. I would disagree with you that I don''t think boxer briefs were invented as a compromise for pee drips between briefs and boxers. But perhaps you were implying the boxer briefs just came about as a hybrid between briefs and boxers. I actually like boxer briefs and feel they''re quite comfortable.%0D\
But all-in-all, I enjoyed your post. Underwear just became more of a fashion statement in the past generation, which is why there are so many options now. The bottom line is that I believe briefs still have the edge in popularity.
- R44 - Yep - I meant that the boxer brief came out of a middle ground b/w boxers and briefs and not because of the need for a pee pad. \
I would contend that briefs have a HUGE margin over boxers or boxer briefs in everyday life. If you stripped down a 100 guys in the office, I''d say 70 percent have briefs. Most guys at the gym wear briefs. \
However, on date night - those numbers would change. \
Lastly - briefs in this day and age are not like the high-waisted, huge white briefs of yesteryear.
- R45. Yep, for all the hoopla about underwear, briefs have it, mainly because as young boys we all wear breifs, and it''s difficult to break the habit and comfortable feel when we''re older. And briefs keep you snug for everyday wear.%0D\
But, funny you should mention dating. On those nights, I skip my briefs and boxers and put on my boxer briefs. Boxer briefs also look good after sex when leaving to go home that night or hanging around the house with each other the morning after.
- A codpiece is very "in".
- I don''t have a preference as to briefs, boxers, or boxer briefs. I own all three kinds and it depends on my mood, but usually it''s boxers in warm weather and briefs/boxer briefs in colder weather.\
What makes me roll my eyes are what I call "fashion man-panties." Anything with wild colors or patterns, or anything with a label and is way overpriced.\
I''d rather see a pair of cheap tighty whities or Hanes boxer briefs on a guy than that girly high fashion crap. \
Such a turn off.
- I agree with R48, to a point. The "Ginch Gonch" and Aussie bum shit is way too over the top, not to mention outrageously expensive. %0D\
However, wearing a pair of Hanes or FTL seems so trollish. The guys photoed on the "People of Walmart" site wear this stuff. %0D\
There has to be sone midpoint between these two extremes.
- R49. Papi, Calvins, Polo, Hilfiger...all have comfortable briefs.
- I don''t see how anyone with an ass wears boxers. I have an ass, ass, and when I wear boxers, I spend half the day fishing them out of my ass. The same goes with boxer briefs after they have stretched out a bit and start riding up the crack of my ass.\
Briefs are the best. And I see nothing wrong for those who want to feel sexy and wear colored underwear. I don''t myself, but find it sexy on guys who do.
- Are those horrible GinchGonch briefs that look like Underoos still in?\
I hated them--they looked infantilizing.
- R49. You have heard of Ross Dress for Less, right? You can find Polo and Ralph Lauren and all that JUST as cheap as you can find a pair of Hanes.\
My partner and I bring in around 120K annually, and the secret to being good with money is not spending ridiculous amounts of money on underwear just for a label.\
I''ll stand on what I said before. Run of the mill briefs and boxer briefs are WAY sexier than any of that multi-colored, patterned, label crap.
- [quote]My partner and I bring in around 120K annually, \
My goodness! Why, you two play in the big leagues!
- Something pervy about Ginch Gonch. Like you''re turned on by little boys with tiny dicks and no pubes.
- Oh. Thanks, r43. That''s like our underwear, that has more padding where our who-ha is. I thought most men dabbed their heads with toilet paper after peeing? \
Also, why isn''t privacy taken into consideration for mens'' bathrooms, i.e. urinals? I know there are some with partitions on each side, but most don''t have them, do they? Is it because you guys just don''t care? \
Boxer briefs are more popular for date night?
- Jockey tapered boxers; Calvin Klein boxer briefs; Polo white t-shirts
- For dudes, it is boxer briefs or boxers. That's what the great majority of mainstream dudes wear.
- 3. \ttighty whities \t155 up, 95 down
What nerds like me wear. boxer-wearers usually bully anyone caught wearing tighty whities a wedgie. They are good for support, and hold in that part of the body, but you are usually picked on for wearing them, i.e. wedgies, swirlies, pantsed, beat up, called names like nerd, loser ect..
Stephen's all smart and wears tighty whities. I'm gonna go give him a wedgie.
- tighty whities
What nerds and geeks wear. It is a cool dudes duty to give a hanging wedgie to all tighty whitie wearers.
I once had no Boxers left so I wore tighty whities on a gym day. My classmates gave me a Swirly as punishment.
- Also known as briefs, it is the type of underwear worn by uncool kids. If a person is wearing tighty whities then they are given a wedgie immediately by cool, boxer wearing kids.
- Tighty wighties are considered uncool because there most popular target is little kids and old men. If caught wearing them as a teen then you will be pantsed or wedgied. Thats why only nerds wear them.
- For some reason, tighty whities are associated with being uncool and less masculine than boxers or boxer briefs. Since guys usually wear tighty whities or underoos as kids, guys who wear them past a certain age (usually puberty) are viewed as being uncool and still little boys rather than young men. Not too long ago, almost every guy wore tighty whities growing up from childhood and into their adult lives. Back then guys weren't picked on for wearing them either. The jocks and all the popular guys wore them and had no problem with other dudes seeing them in their white briefs. The guys didn't rely on underwear selection to determine who was cooler or more masculine, they used their actions and athletic achievements do that for them. . Then something happened and suddenly guys who wore tighty whities were the target of locker room teasing and in an effort to avoid that, guys switched to boxers even if they didn't like them. That made the situation worse and fueled the negative feelings about tighty whities leaving us where we are today where boxers/boxer briefs are acceptable choices, but if you wear tighty whities you better be prepared to be harassed on a frequent basis.
- Underwear sociolinguistics
My posting on "Tighty-whities: the semantics" elicited some thought-provoking e-mail about the use of this expression and of other pieces of underwear vocabulary. A lot of what's going on, but not all of it, turns on attitudes towards the underwear itself -- the perceived social "meanings" of the underwear (briefs vs. boxers, Y-fronts vs. bikini briefs, white vs. colored, cotton vs. more exotic fabrics) -- rather than on attitudes towards particular linguistic expressions.
1. In my first posting on this subject ("Tidy-whiteys") I noted the disdain that some people have for white Y-front briefs, a disdain that seems to be based on the judgment that such underwear is conservative, unadventurous, uptight. Now Lal Zimman has written (on 21 March 2005) to say that the negative judgments are likely to be on both the clothing and the expression tighty-whities (or however you want to spell it), and to offer another route to these judgments:
Personally, I have always found tighty-whities to be a derogatory way to describe an article of clothing that is also being judged as negative (so it would be bad if I said "Ha ha, you wear y-fronts!" but if I say "tighty-whities", I'm insulting you both with the fact itself and the wording), unless one is talking about children's underpants (since little boys are expected to wear tighty-whities.) I think the origin of the negativity associated with tighty-whities comes from people in their 20s or younger, for whom there was enormous pressure at a certain time for boys to switch over from tighty-whities to boxers. Boxers were cool because of skaters, rappers, and grunge rock stars showing their boxers, and this desirability reinforced the separation of boxers as adult and T-Ws as childish. So (for me and my peers at least) around early adolescence, when a child is the worst thing you can be considered, the switch had to be made and T-Ws were forever looked down upon.
This is briefs vs. boxers, with the canonical briefs being white and cotton and fly-front. In the social world Zimman is describing, boxers communicate adulthood.
Competing with this social meaning is what I'll call the "hotness effect": briefs (of any sort) are hotter than boxers, because briefs display your equipment (in remarkable detail, if the briefs are tight enough and thin enough), and men are, well, vain about these things. The package is especially important to gay men, and it turns out that material designed for gay men portrays a world of briefs, not boxers.
Consider the Undergear catalogue, which (with its big brother the International Male catalogue) is transparently aimed at a gay male audience. The Spring 2005 issue of the catalogue offers not a single pair of boxer shorts. There are briefs of many varieties: bikini briefs, boxer briefs, thongs, jockstrap briefs (essentially jockstraps with seats). But no boxers; the occasional item labeled "boxer" is actually a boxer brief. Now, in the real world, some gay men do wear boxers. ( I can vouch for this, though I haven't done a systematic study.) From what I see at my (not gay-oriented) health club, plenty of straight men wear briefs too (probably because of the hotness effect, or just for the feeling of support that a pouch provides), but gay guys are in general much more committed to briefs over boxers than straight guys are. The Undergear catalogue provides a kind of distilled version of this commitment: in Gayworld, everybody wears briefs.
- Why, jockstraps, of course!
- Trolldar reveals the same person has posted R58 through and including R64.
You seem to have a sizeable, emotional investment in this matter, no?
Well, that or you have no fucking life.
- R17, Sean Jean. Those khunz haven't figured out how to cut a pant yet. Underwear, I prefer diapers, just like the ones the Etrade baby wears
- I usually don't wear any.
- Under Gear's Boxerjocks are awesome very popular with the "cool dudes" today.
- [quote]The flap of a man's standard white brief is almost never used to take out the penis
I always use it at the urinals. A lot easier than unbuckling, unbuttoning, unzipping, taking down, etc.
Inexpensive briefs for me, usually white. If anyone doesn't like 'em, fuck 'em. I've never had anyone complain, though. They like what's in them.
- Yep, I buy a new pair of boxer briefs each week, usually Under Armour, Calvin Klein, or Adidas.
- Perhaps this scene from Community will give a sense of what's in (and what's not), OP.
- another pic of Jeff Winger
- Bieber wears boxer briefs, need I say more...
- I love Joel in his underwear! Thanks R73/74.
- I have to wear somthing like boxers or boxer briefs becaue anything tight against the mrgin of my legs and crotch causes irritation. Fit here so it is not because of weight.
- I like the CK Core Sculpt Compression Cycle Short Underwear
- Just panties. What else do I need?
- Well, for a while I did wear a jockstrap instead of any underwear. If you live in a hot climate like Phoenix, it is quite comfortable just wearing a jock. No sticky sweat issues.
- Very shameful for anyone but friend to see you in the shorts. Must be respectful of others so it makes little difference what kind of shorties you wear.
Must stress humble and humility and not shock people.
- Under Armour has the best underwear, in look and functionality. At my gym, about 3/4 of the dudes now are wearing Under Armour underwear of some sort, especially Boxerjocks.
- I keep opening this thread thinking it's the Underwhelmed thread. :-/
- I think some of you spend more time in the gym locker room ogling other guys than you do working out.
- Under Armour has updated their Boxerjocks. Really hot style and comfortable.
- This is what all the hippest gay men are wearing right now.
- That thing in R86's link looks just like a Playtex long line girdle that women used to wear in the 50's. Not hot.
- r88, you apparently have sensibilities from a different era. You are entitled to your sensibilities, but be aware how out of date they may be. The NFL Combine has done more for Under Armour sales than the company could ever buy through commercials. The gym is nothing but an Under Armour fashion show these days, including down to the underwear.
- By all means follow the herd, R89.
And tomorrow, when the herd starts wearing something else, you'll follow along just like the other sheeple.
- Boxer briefs are so awesome.
- What kind of underewear is IN? I don't want my underwear in. If it shifts in, I pluck it out. I don't even care who sees me do it.
- "The gym is nothing but an Under Armour fashion show these days, including down to the underwear."
Are you a 13 year old middle school girl?
A gym is a place to work out, it's not a fashion show or supposed to be some kind of fashion statement.
Concentrate on your form and what you're doing instead of noticing what people are wearing.
- And R93 you're posing on an underwear thread because ... why exactly? And are you seriously claiming only 13 year old girls notice what other people wear?
People wear fashionable underwear because they know it will be seen. Period.
Many of us can work out at the gym, concentrate on what we're doing, and notice what people are wearing.
How miserable you must be.
- Under Armour (thanks to endorsement deals like on that MTV Road Rules / Real World Challenge game show) is pretty much the goto fashion line for all those who want to look like trendy jocks during gym workout or outdoor sports.
Personally I prefer clothes where the brand name isn't more important than the quality of the clothes. And I made the experience that with wearing brand name clothes you attract label (and status) obsessed people who'll most likely drop or ignore you for someone better the next chance they get.
The same goes for underwear. I wear what I like to wear for myself and not for some potential trick. But those Calvin Kleins with the red or blue waistband sure look divine.
- Under Armour is for trendoids who would buy Aero Postale, Hollister, and Abercrombie shit.
I will not put my dickage in a pair.
- Those boxerjocks look like bicycle shorts.
- The red waistbands CK boxer briefs are hot.
- Aussiebum and Andrew Christian are for pornwhores. Trashy with a capital "T".
- Eldergay here (53). When I was growing up you never saw white guys wear boxers. They were a black thing. I went to a high in the Brooklyn that was 15% Hispanic, 35% White, 50% Black in the early 70's. The Hispanic guys wore white briefs until junior year, and then most of them switched to colored briefs. The White guys wore white briefs--colored briefs were okay if you were a jock and cool, but otherwise very suspect (i.e, "gay"). Only black guys wore boxers.
We joked it was because they needed more room for their cocks. Lol.
- White guy + white briefs - skid marks = me.
- r101 Lets see.
- My favorite are and always have been boxer briefs. And when a guy has a nice bubble butt wearing these underwear, it makes me real hard! Love a nice round "sticking out" ass on a man.
- do you like Bruno Banani underwear?
- Aussiebum and Andrew Christian are not just trashy, they are creepy and effemi*ate underwear.
- I do now!
- Underwear Makover
- How about Unico?
- 43 and sticking with my boxer briefs.
Anyone over 24 who still wears tighty-briefs looks like a weirdo. They're for little boys, not men.
- And the winner of the Best Underwear award is.....
- Boxerjock review
- You know nothing, R109. But thanks for giving us you're idiotic opinion re the age cut-off for brief wearing. I didn't get the same memo as you.
- Why is it that when I wear a pair of freshly clean tight underwear that my sex drive goes up and I get harder than I had before I put the new pair of underwear on?
- r109 is saying it rather bluntly and harshly, but his view is the predominant view of people under 50 today. Briefs are derisively referred to as "tighty whities" and most guys steadfastly avoid wearing them, especially if another person might see them in their underwear at any time. Briefs are viewed as nerdy and/or [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool] for most younger guys today. Boxers and boxer briefs are the overwhelming predominant style today.
- I agree with R109. Tighty whiteys look weird to me on adult men. I like boxers or boxer briefs, and it's a bit of a disappointment if a guy takes off his pants and is wearing tighty whiteys. Not that it's a deal breaker or anything like that.
- How about Clever underwear?
- I ain't gonna lie. Tighty whiteys are a deal breaker for me, not just because they are wearing them, but almost always a guy who wears briefs will have other more substantial attributes that are unattractive to me. My type of dude just doesn't wear briefs.
- Semper ubi sub ubi.
Always wear underwear.
Niles Crain, winner of the Latin Medal
- If you know you might have a few drops of pee left on your thingee, why don't you rip off a bit of toilet paper and dab the end of your thingee instead of soiling your underwear?
- R119, a penis is a thingy, not a "thingee." Don't you know anything?
- Look us Aussiebums. They prop up your junk and make it more prominent.
- Meant to say look "up" Aussibums. They really make your package stick out.
- Look up J-Pro Wonderjock at the Aussibums site. Amazing.
- Get the "College Line" of briefs, boxer briefs, and boxer shorts at J. Crew -- they come pre-skid marked!
- You guys that wear boxer briefs all the time must live in cooler climates. I could not wear all that material under my clothes in Florida. Most of the time I dont feel like wearing clothes at all.
Im trying to find some like these made out of completely sheer material
- This GILT boxer brief is hot.
- "Meant to say look "up" Aussibums. They really make your package stick out."
Why would anyone want that unless you are going to a whorehouse or are a male stripper? Otherwise, it would give you a reputation o as a creepy pervert to avoid and keep away from children.
- Nice Diesel boxer brief
- CK's red waistband is hot!
- Hugo Boss
- A shot of Tristan MacManus' Aussiebums underwear (and his hairy chest)
- Does anyone know of any underwear besides Aussiebum that will "enhance" your package?
- Is that a naked man and a dog tattooed on the side of Tristan's chest?
- R132, try Björn Borg trunks.
- This is what Log Cabin closet cases are wearing this year.
- I quit wearing underwear years ago. I haven't missed it.
- So Bjorn has moved into underwear design? He was such a gorgeous boy back in the day. Shame he tried to kill himself. I hope he's gotten a grip.
- R137, just FYI, Björn has been in clothes design since the late 90s, and underwear is his biggest seller.
For the trunks, which Björn calls "short shorts", there are over 150 prints to choose from. They're pretty big in Europe.
And apart from the fit, which I love, I will always support Björn thanks to my favourite same-sex marriage ad of all time, supported by his brand.
- And for a nice Borg underwear promo...
- And a correction to my earlier post, apparently his underwear line was started a lot earlier.
A funny early ad, apparently as far back as the 80s...
- Pistol Peter Underwear?
- I just made a pair of boxers for myself and will probably make another pair soon.
I think I may have posted upthread that I wear boxer-briefs, but I was looking at underwear over the weekend, and saw some really nice boxers that were almost $40, so I went to the fabric store and bought a McCall's pattern and fabric for $10 and made a pair in about two hours.
The next ones won't take as long, and I may even learn to make boxer-briefs, just because I know I can make better quality than almost anything I can buy.
- Who is R143? I need him to turn around and show me the back.
- All the hot guys in the lockerroom this morning wearing Under Armour. It's like a cult.
- Boxer briefs or sometimes nice classic briefs.
- Briefs look pretty horrible on men. Boxers are fine, or none at all.
- How can we all forget the wonderful line of dick size underwear from A-List Dallas star Levi?
- R151 please explain, who is this Levi?
I followed the link ...ah.
- r151, not for me since they don't offer minus zero point five.
But joke aside, I thought the underwear line was a fake set up like everything else on The A-List: Dallas (or NY for that matter)?
- inchwear is stupid
- DaSoul Underwear
- Briefs looks great on men. Especially white Calvin Kleins.
But what the fuck is up with the Under Armour craze? Where did that come from, and why is it so popular? I haven't tried them yet. What's their major selling point?
- Hanes or Fruit of the Loom Y-Fronts are the best, longest lasing, and most comfortable underwear. You cannot go wrong with those two brands.
- Under Armour is a very popular Maryland sports gear company. They make NFL and other team uniforms, and essentially the label of major athletes. They are the new Nike.
- I just bought of a pair of those new Jockey's that are supposed to keep your crotch 3 degrees cooler than the rest of your body. NASA technology.
I can't really tell a difference...
- Strappe. Jacques Strappe.
- Dudes with hot bods really look good in Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs. Their briefs are very form-fitting but still very masculine. they don't go girlie with their cuts.
- I recently read about Icebreaker underwear, from New Zealand. Has anyone here tried it? Because of the fabric it's made from, supposedly you can wear a pair of the underpants for days because it doesn't absorb odor. If you wash it, it dries in a few hours. It would be great to only have to take one or two pairs of underpants on a trip.
- Doesn't absorb odor? I'll be the judge of that, R163.
- "It would be great to only have to take one or two pairs of underpants on a trip."
Unless your name is Scarlett O'Hara and your packing pantaloons in your suitcase, underwear isn't what normally takes up a lot of room.
- Mitt Romney's Mormon underwear.
Joseph Smith and Brigham Young
- I bought Underdaks on my first trip to Australia. The most comfortable underwear ever. On my next trip to Australia, I bought a lot more Underdaks.
- I wear these for sexy times. Get a boner almost immediately.
- Hugo Boss boxer briefs are awesome.
- [quote]Dudes with hot bods really look good in Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs.
Well, let's face it, dudes with hot bods really look good in anything.
I wear boxer briefs. I have a short torso, but longish legs in proportion. Tighty whities give me a "ball wedgie" for lack of a better term.
Yes, they're FTL or Hanes. FFS--it's just underwear!
- why are some dudes still wearing briefs. so lame....
- I get designer underwear at Marshall's.
- I'm kind of unfortunate in that, anything but the traditional white briefs doesn't work for me. Boxer shorts look like girdles and colored underwear looks even more femanine ... again, to me. This is my opinion. Don't flake out on me. Oh, and boxer shorts ... well ... they're shorts, to me. I guess it's all in what you grew up with but nothing is hotter than an average Joe in a nice tight pair of Stafford low-rise white cotton briefs. FTL will do. Hanes are hot, too. Stafford low-rise are my absolute favorite but try to find them. Fortunately, I live in a small city and today, after not being able to find them online, I rushed up to the mall and bought the only two packages in my size on display. These are staying in my briefs drawer, unwrapped but for ... special occassions?
- Any brand recommendations for a small waist and HUGE legs?
I'm tired of boxer briefs cutting off the circulation in my legs and later in the day dropping to thigh level..
- mesh thong going deep in my hairy crack
- Boxers are "in"
Boxer briefs have never EVER been "in"
Some people wear them fine, but they have never been the thing to wear.
- Only boxers or boxer briefs
- I will wear only Kazaam underwear.
- i wore bvd briefs when i was a kid and now i am 47 and love fruit of loom white briefs because they are comfortable
- How about Mack Weldon?
- Trunks are "in"