- Me too OP. When Duke the surfer flexed his muscles and said he was nothing but skin and bones, Ginger and Maryann replied "What skin," and "And what bones." That was Denny Miller - an ex UCLA jock I think. \
Mike Henry in the movies was the Tarzan that made my young dingal tingle. \
I remember Lyle in a loincloth as Tarzan too - totally steamed me up.\
We could have gotten junior boners together!
I Dream of Jeannie\
The Wild, Wild West
- I don''t think there were any shows that told me I was gay when I was a kid, but I watched Shirley Temple movies every Saturday. I love The Wild, Wild West but my favorite character was Artimes Gorden, not Robert Conrad''s tight pants.
- LOST IN SPACE (for Mark Goddard)\
THE TIME TUNNEL (for James Darren)\
By the way, R2, Denny Miller was also a Tarzan, in case you don''t know that.
- Today is Lyle Waggoner''s 76th birthday.%0D\
Denny Miller also starred in "Tarzan," "Wagon Train," and "Meet Mona McClusky." The latter two often found reasons for him to be shirtless.
- The Bold and the Beautiful / The Young and the Restless
- Star Trek%0D\
The Man From Atlantis%0D\
- Cesar Romero
- "Wyatt Earp" when Hugh O''Brian''s black fur billowed out of his shirt collar.
- Of course The Wild Wild West. In Growing Up Gay, there''s an essay on how James West turned hundreds of thousands of boys homo....\
So did Mike Henry as Tarzan in movies that were repeated often late at night.
- Watching the Judy Garland Show from my crib.
- Oh, anything with earrings and caftans.
- Fabian shirtless in the movie HIGH TIME.%0D\
Richard Beymer shirtless in the "Somewhere" scene in WEST SIDE STORY.%0D\
James MacArthur shirtless and fucking Mimsy Farmer on that mountain in SPENCER''S MOUNTAIN.%0D\
Tommy Kirk and James MacArthur shirtless in Disney''s SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON.%0D\
Judy Garland in her checkered gingham dress and those gayer Technicolor ruby reds in OZ.%0D\
Those movies and those actors (and many others) are what did it for me.
gay child in the 60''s
- The Hollywood Squares and Match Game. They both seemed like they were from worlds that were a lot more fun that lower-middle-class suburbia.
- Oh yes... anything with Paul Lynde. Priceless.%0D\
"Cheyenne" with Clint Walker might as well have been pure gay porn to me. Walker was built like Tom of Finland and he was shirtless a lot. Yum!%0D
- "Combat" reruns (my older brother was in charge of the tv) featured nothing but sweaty men lounging around in muscle tees smoking cigarettes and emoting - sweatily emoting.
All their fight scenes were artfully choreographed
- Clint Walker
- Bewitched! Loved it when Paul Lynde showed up.%0D\
and Dr. Bombay! Seriously, that had to be one of the gayest shows for the 60''s. Even Endora was really gay so it goes.
- Honey West.
- Watching the male dancers on Solid Gold.
Sandy in wet cutoffs.... I spent many hours jacking off in front of the TV when they would show the reruns in the afternoons after school.
- Also Flipper, although it was Daddy Brian Kelly who got me going! Hot man stud.
- The dad in Flipper turned me on when I was a kid.
- R22, that dude looks like Zac Efron.
- The interviews with male models on Fashion Television.
- The Virginia Graham Show\
Demanding that my father switch from the ball game to "Stage Door"
- Magnum PI. I thought Tom Selleck was an absolute hottie pie.
- [quote]that dude looks like Zac Efron.\
Hmmmm. I''d say closer to Brent Corrigan - but better than either one.
- Frank Converse in the series "Dolphin Cove." Shirtless scenes every week. A total hunk with a mesmerizing voice. He also did some TV commercials. The only time I would have an interest in watching a commercial.
- Speed Racer--yeah, I wanted to do it with an animated character.
Sue me, I was 5
- Danger Island.%0D\
I think it was the first time I''d ever seen a man who was masculine and beautiful.%0D
- Words can''t do it justice.
Audrey, the other Landers
- Ron Ely in Tarzan\
The BRADY boys\
Willie Aames shirtless on EIGHT IS ENOUGH (pecs!)\
the CHIPs guys
- I thought Jo from the Facts of Life was badass.
- The Bugaloos.%0D\
I even had a Bugaloo lunch box.%0D\
Boy, did I get ripped for that at school.%0D\
- I''m embarrassed to admit this but when CBS showed the pilot of Alice when I was about 9 there was a different actor playing Linda Lavin''s son Tommy. When the next episode aired Philip McKeon had the role and I remember telling my mother that the other actor was "cuter". I don''t remember her response.
- I also found myself having those feelings when I watched Flipper and had a crash on Mark Goddard and Guy Williams from Lost in Space
- Dallas, Dynasty, Knots Landing.
- Who was the object of your lust, r39? Christopher Atkins? Omri Katz?
- Man from Atlantis: Patrick Duffy. \
James Franciscus in anything. I had vivid memories of him when I was 6.\
For some reason, I had a crush on Cornelius (Roddy McDowell) from Planet of the Apes. I guess because he seemed so queeny and sensitive. \
Land of the Lost: I had a crush on both Marshall and Will in Land of the Lost and always wanted to bitchslap Holly. \
Bill Bixby, first in My Favorite Martian (even though the Martian was really queeny) and then when he was in the Incredible Hulk.\
Gilligan''s Island: the Professor.\
On the campier side: Wonderwoman, Electrawoman and Dyna Girl, Isis, Bionic Woman.
- Chuck Connors in THE RIFLEMAN, and then, totally hot in BRANDED.
- the merv griffin show. i vowed that i''d grow up to be just like merv, and buy a ryan seacrest of my very own (i was also a very prescient child).
and yes, i''m wearing a carftan.
- Mario Lopez on saved by the bell. I dreamed of being Jessie spano so I could date ac slater. Oh yeah and take caffeine pills! Lol
- "Here Come The Brides" And I didn''t watch for the brides :)
- I was in college, but when Jon-Erik Hexum came along in Voyagers!%0D\
I think that''s when I knew it wasn''t a phase.%0D
- Ricky Schroeder AND Jason Bateman on Silver Spoons!
- Gilligan''s Island - Ginger. I''ve had a love for them ever since.\
The Avengers - Diana Rigg, those catsuits
- I got excited every time I saw Wally Cleaver.
- How did Madame, a puppet, have a human niece?
- The Carol Burnett show.
- [quote]How did Madame, a puppet, have a human niece?\
She was a puppet? I thought it was an old lady with bad plastic surgery.
- >>For some reason, I had a crush on Cornelius (Roddy McDowell) from Planet of the Apes. I guess because he seemed so queeny and sensitive. \
Me, too, r41 - I remember being thrilled to receive the, ''action figure'', one Christmas.
- I remember seeing Willie Aames flex his bicep on a Bob Hope Christmas special and I almost fainted.
- Kent McCord on "Adam-12" had me mesmerized...even if I wasn''t exactly sure why.
- Madame and Bea Arthur fighting over Rock Hudson.
- Yes, Adam 12 and Chad Everette on whatever show he was on. My sis professed her crushes on them and I realized I had one too and that I was different.
- Ron Ely in Tarzan and Jan Michael Vincent in The World''s Greatest Athlete (a movie, but still on topic). I guess I had a thing for loin clothes & jungle love.
- R57, Chad was on Medical Center. Yes, he was hot!
- Robert Conrad on Wild Wild West\
Jon Erik Hexum in Voyagers\
Dan Vadis as Hercules
- Today''s Special. Pinwheel.
- The CHiPs guys- I even got a poster of a shirtless Erik Estrada from my older female cousin. If that wasn''t a clue to my parents!\
I also remember some of the male Solid Gold dancers. There was one who had some light fur on his chest and I always liked him best.
- R50, what do you mean? Madame has a daughter, Melissa.
- Robert Conrad\
Lyle Waggoner- in a speedo!\
Gregory Harrison - Trapper John Shower Scene\
Bobby Sherman- Here come the Brides
- What''s with the posts picking all these old people? They were old even then.
- [quote]What''s with the posts picking all these old people? They were old even then.\
Unsupervised afternoon reruns? It''s not as if children had control of the television during primetime, R65.
- Several of the ones mentioned earlier--only other ones that I look back on and realize I had a crush on them was Johnny Quest and The Hardy Boys--I think my Dad realized I was gay before I did-he didn''t like me watching the Hardy Boys.
- [quote]What''s with the posts picking all these old people? %0D\
Check Battle of the Network Stars. When you see all the TV hunks in Speedos, you''ll realize why we have to go back to the old TV shows for what inspired gay kids. We haven''t had that hotness on TV for two decades. Drew Carey, Rainn Wilson, or the contestants on The Biggest Loser just don''t qualify for this thread.
- For me I guess it was the part of the opening credits for [italic]Trapper John, MD[/italic] where Gregory Harrison stepped out of the shower dripping wet.
- Parker Stevenson on the Hardy Boys and Grant Goodeve from Eight is Enough.
I was dreaming about Burt Ward''s cock at 5.
- r66 & r68, I think you misunderstood. I didn''t mean the shows were old, I meant that the actors some here claim to have salivated over were old at the time they were supposedly attracted to them.
- Kevin Tighe in Emergency! ( only saw him on B&W television) much later realized he was sort of a redhead, which by that time had become a major fetish category for me(redheads).
- Robert Urich on Vegas.
- Buck Rogers. Gil Gerard in that tight silver outfit.
- Another vote for Batman and all the kinky bondage scenes.
- As a kid I was a fan of the 70''s science fiction shows. %0D\
Apollo (Richard Hatch) on Battlestar Galactica and Tony (Tony Anholt) on Space:1999 were the early crushes that I remember.%0D\
I remember putting an Apollo & Starbuck (Dirk Benedict) poster on my wall right next to the Farrah Fawcett poster that my dad gave me. I mean I liked Charlie''s Angels, but I didn''t need to see her in her swimsuit every morning.
- I can''t think of anyone that hasn''t been mentioned already but I just had to pipe up and say that I love this thread. Thank you OP!
- How about James Brolin? There was an episode of Marcus Welby, M.D., in which he took his shirt off. I remember being surprised at how well built he was.
- Paul Michael Glaser wearing a teeny little towel in the opening of Starksy & Hutch.
- [quote]What''s with the posts picking all these old people? They were old even then.\
Because the people posting in this thread are ancient??
22 & 2 hot & dont know any of these shows
- Gagney & Lacey (I had a crush on Sharon Gless), Charly''s Angels (of course!) and every single one female ADA from Law & Order (huge crush on Abby Carmichael!). \
Strangely, as a teenager, I had posters of Andre Agassi, Doph Lundgren and other muscles men on my bedroom walls. I still wonder why, as everybody already knew I was gay, I''m not butch at all and like women like my fantasy crushes.
- Who could forget Joe Penny and Perry King in Riptide. There was even a scene where they chased the bad guys wearing nothing but white briefs on their hot tan bodies.
- Ricky Nelson singing%0D\
Ty Hardin in Bronco%0D\
Robert Conrad in WWW%0D\
Ron Ely in Tarzan%0D\
Tony Dow''s ass!%0D\
Bobby Vee or Bobby Rydell singing%0D\
Vince Edwards in Ben Casey and Richard Chamberlain in Dr Kildare%0D\
Yeah...I was pretty much yanking my chain to TV shows all the time!! One day it was five times!
- I wanted to be Joy in the Bugaloos.
- For your consideration:\
The one and only Jet Screamer!!!
- My mother never understood why her 9 year old boy never missed an episode of Dr. Kildare had such a crush on Richard Chamberlain Even bought the single he recorded covering an Everly Brothers tune.
- Sherilyn Fenn in Twin Peaks - wasn''t a kid, but that was the moment.
- I don''t remember his name, but he was Lucy Ewing''s boyfriend or husband on Dallas. His character''s name was Alan and he had dark hair and the hairiest chest I have ever seen. It was mesmerizing.
- johnny quest. race bannon made me feel all tingly down there.
- R90, I think you mean Timothy Patrick Murphy. Sadly, he died of AIDS in real life in 1988. He was only 29.
- Joe Penny! (SWOON SWOON)%0D\
and those adorable animal-loving Kratt brothers,%0D\
whose energy I loved.
- I loved watching Sisters and my dad was not happy about this.
- Actually, R92, it was Randolph Powell, who played Alan Beam.
- Wesley Eure on "Land of the Lost"... so HOT and so adorable.%0D\
At the time, in the 70''s, I couldn''t imagine that such a hot & masculine man as Wesley Eure could be gay. We were lied to SO badly then. Had I known such hot guys could be gay, I would''ve come out far earlier! I was shocked when Wesley came out on AfterElton.com.
- Another one who loved all the swimming scenes with daddy Brian Keith and his sons in FLIPPER. It always made me warm and tingly.%0D\
And Flipper always seemed like a big wet friendly laughing penis who liked to get tickled and rubbed.%0D\
"Girl Talk" with Virginia Graham.
- Kimberly Beck on Westwind, a saturday morning kid show from 1975%0D
- Reruns of Dobie Gillis. Milton = Warren Beaty.
- Benny Hill on UK TV. All the scantily clad ladies running around were quite thrilling to me. %0D
- Oh yeah, Warren Beatty on "Dobie Gillis"! He was so beautiful and sexy then it was INSANE!%0D\
Check him out at 2:20 in the clip.
- That clip made my dick hard R101.
- This is WAY off topic, but I had not idea the DOBIE GILLIS had such an amazing cast. \
It is like everyone on that scene went on to good TV careers.
- Samantha on Bewitched was soooo beautiful. I remember trying to finagle watching it at my grandparents because there were a few years when my folks "didn''t believe in TV." There was no one more beautiful than Samantha, unless it was Samantha playing one of her evil twin characters.\
C3P0 - I was convinced I was destined to marry him. I remember feeling love for his sensitive soul.\
Tony on the Escape from Witch Mountain sequel. He had beautiful freckles. I think he was two years older than me in real life.\
Albert on Little House on the Prairie.\
The beautiful blonde Scottish witch in the Disney movie "Thomasina". She was stunning and the reason I wanted to watch the movie again and again. Sigh...
- Gregory Harrison in the shower in the opening of TRAPPER JOHN MD
- For me it was Divorce Court.
- Bobby Sherman, David Soul, and Robert Brown on "Here Come the Brides"\
Dennis Cole on "Bracken''s World"\
David Cassidy on "The Partridge Family"\
The Hudson Brothers on "The Hudson Brothers Show"\
John Phillpot on "The Bugaloos"
- [quote]Chuck Connors in THE RIFLEMAN, and then, totally hot in BRANDED.\
You''ll love this.
- [quote]Another one who loved all the swimming scenes with daddy Brian Keith and his sons in FLIPPER. \
That was Brian Kelly. Brian Keith was on "Family Affair". Both were hot daddys!
- Another vote for Gregory Harrison, and the opening on Trapper John. \
And all the speedos on Battle of the Network Stars!
- He Man (The Cartoon)%0D\
The Incredible Hulk%0D\
Six Million Dollar Man%0D\
- Oh yeah, I had such a crush on Albert on "Little House on the Prairie" when I was little!
- Miss Sherri on "Romper Room" said she saw Jeffrey the Fairy through her magic mirror and I knew I''d been outed. She had a thalidomide abortion, you know.
- Simon Williams on UPSTAIRS DOWNSTAIRS
- I don''t know a single gay guy in his 30s who didn''t love Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. That show is like a touchstone for my generation of queers.
- True, R116. I was also quite mad for Lindsay Wagner as the Bionic Woman.
- Was that Sandy Dennis with Warren Beatty in that Dobie Gillis clip at R101?
- Guiding Light with John Wesley Shipp as Kelly Nelson
- No, it was Tuesday Weld. A very good and underated actress.
- [quote]Oh yeah, I had such a crush on Albert on "Little House on the Prairie" when I was little!\
Yes, Albert was hot. So was Willie.
- I completely forgot about Albert on Little House. He didn''t really make much of an impression to me until he suddenly seemed very grown up in that 2 part episode called ''Sylvia'' where he liked her but even though she was knocked up with someone elses baby. He took the public hit for it so that she didn''t have to say that she was really raped. It was the town blacksmith that did it, but nobody knew until the end when he came back for more but got shot by Sylvia''s dad.%0D\
I think I was in love with Albert because he was such a mensch. He was the only one that believed Sylvia''s story and wanted to do whatever he could to help her including dropping out of school and running away with her so they could marry and start a family in a town where nobody knew them.%0D\
I wanted to be Sylvia, sort of, except that I''ve never wanted to be a ladyfish so I actually just wanted to be me and run away with Albert. Also Sylvia died which is another reason I didn''t want to be her.
- Was Hugh O''Brian into guys? He only got married when he was in his 80''s.
- I was very confused. I had the hots for Tuesday Weld on Dobie Gilles but when Ricky Nelson was on Ozzie and Harriet I dropped everything just to stare at him.%0D\
BTW, I LOVE 70''s shows and 70''s fashions - amazing tight-jeans crotch shots in shows like Hunter etc. HUB just reran an episode of "Laverne & Shirley" with Ed Marinaro guesting as Laverne''s visiting Italian cousin. In one extended scene, he is standing in his skintight jeans and there is a long bulge that stretches from his crotch almost to his outer leg - his jeans were so tight you can tell he is uncut.
- I was the same age as Albert on Little House and I had a huge crush on him. I was jealous of Willie Olsen because I was certain they were best friends in real life.
- I''m kind of embarrassed to confess what a HUGE crush I had on Eddie Mekka when he played Carmine Ragusa on "Laverne & Shirley"! I wanted to run off to Milwaukee with him and live happily ever after with him in a basement apartment.
- I did too, R127, and it persisted for decades. This cured me.
- Ha! Yes, poor Eddie Mekka didn''t age too well! But I wish him well. %0D\
That photo cured my old crush, too!
- Oh yea Ricky Nelson. Not much personality on camera but but boy was he hot.
- Another vote for the Trapper John opening credits.\
Also, the Dukes of Hazzard. I remember lying in bed thinking, who do I like better, Luke or Bo? Wait, shouldn''t I be liking Daisy? Hmmmmm....
- C..J from Matt Houston. I wanted to be Matt so that I could constantly rescue C.J. I was so in love with her. \
Col. Wilma Deering from Buck Rogers. Good lord, those tight jumpsuits were mesmerizing. \
Jamie, the Bionic Woman, Wonder Woman, Laura Holt from Remington Steele, Linda Carter in the Big Valley and Dynasty, Dee Dee from Hunter, Ginger on Gilligan''s Island, Lacey on Cagney and Lacey... I could go on. \
I was fascinated by these women but had no idea that I was different from other little girls. My mother did. I can remember this look she used to give me, like she knew something about me. She was very close to her gay brother and he has told me they used to talk about me being a baby dyke. \
In hindsight, I wanted to be the guy in all these shows because they always got the girl.
Big ol'' dyke
- Weekday afternoon reruns were a godsend!
"Lost In Space:" I wanted the father!
"The Munsters:" Thought Lily was fabulous.
"Please Don't Eat the Daisies:" The father was a hunk!
"Petticoat Junction:" The cropduster husband was a stud!
"Batman:" Loved it when he was tied up!
"Gilligan's Island:" I wanted the Professor.
"The Big Valley:"I still want Nick Barkley!
"Bewitched:" Same as all the posters here!
"Superman:" George Reeves was swoon worthy!
"Six Million Dollar Man:" Heath Barkley all grown up!
"Wonder Woman:" I wanted to rescue Steve Trevor!
"SWAT:" Loved those guys!
"Starsky and Hutch:" Those tight jeans!
"Vegas:" RIP Robert Urich!
"Buck Rogers:" Tight uniform and shirtless. Hawk was mighty fine too!
"Matt Huston:" Por Man's tom Selleck. But hell, I lusted after Lee Horsley!
"MNF:" I love sports, but I love guys in tight pants too!
"Battle of the Network Stars:" Chance to see your favorite TV actors in speedos!
"Eight Is Enough:" Loved David the older brother!
"The Wizard of Oz:' Springtime special once a year. They should have known I was gay, when I wanted the soundtrack at age 5!
- Oh yea David from Eight is Enough was another hot one.
- David from "Eight is Enough"!! Yes! I felt like I was watching gay porn when he was on because he got me so turned on just standing there! Grant Goodeve was his name. HOT!!
- James Franciscus as Mr. Novak, could keep me in erotic fantasy detention. Confirmed gay, fulfilled by Eric Stryker (porn actor) who seemed to look very similar to James. Pity! Both are deceased.
- [quote][R66] & [R68], I think you misunderstood. I didn''t mean the shows were old, I meant that the actors some here claim to have salivated over were old at the time they were supposedly attracted to them. \
R65, not everybody is into twinkies who''ve barely finished puberty. Some of us are attracted to MEN in their 30''s and 40''s.\
I loved Hogan''s Heroes, and used to kiss the tv when Bob Crane was on the screen. I was 5.
- [quote]I loved Hogan''s Heroes, and used to kiss the tv when Bob Crane was on the screen. %0D\
You get today''s "MARY!" award.
- Space: 1999!\
Just what kind of downers was Barbara Bain on? Except in the episode with Billie Whitelaw where Helena and sourpuss Tony were clearly on X.\
Maya, powered by Catherine Schell''s screwball-comedy acting, is a truly fabulous 70''s space alien. Too bad there was only one season with Maya.\
Alan (Nick Tate) has a fantastic Aussie chest rug -- see photo at link.\
Sandra (Zienia Merton) is the "emotional barometer," and we can enjoy the camp non-actress Yasuko whenever Zienia isn''t working. Zienia''s autobiography is pretty amazing reading.\
And how about that episode where they followed the bouncing ball all around a rock cavern? Trippy stuff.
Martin Landau''s Rabbi
- Wiseguy. Ken Wahl nearly drove me insane with those tight jeans.
- Better link to Nick Tate
- Ken Wahl''s package
- Very nice, R142. Now I remember why I loved that show so much.
- Here''s an old one: %0D\
Bob Cummings as sexy playboy/cheesecake photographer Bob Collins on 1950s'' Love That Bob! I''m old, but not THAT old....watched the show in afternoon reruns for years in the 60s.
- Lets see: \
Greg and Peter Brady\
James Franciscus - esp. Beneath the Planet of the Apes\
The Professor - Gilligans Island\
Lyle Wagonner (or however you spell it)\
Paul Michael Glaser - still think he''s incredibly sexy\
James Naughton - Planet of the Apes series - woof!\
Roddy McDowell - something about him just clicked with me\
Richard Dawson in Hogans Heroes
- I don''t know about shows, but when I saw the movie ''Breaking Away'' on TV in 1982 when I was 11, I knew I was going to marry either Dennis Quaid or Hart Bochner.
- No love for Max Baer Jr.''s Jethro Bodine on The Beverly Hillbillies?!?
The Cee-ment Pond
- I had a crush on Maryann from Gilligan when I was a kid. Never thought about the short-shorts and tiny shirt, just that she was so pretty. Also liked the girls from Petticoat Junction, especially Bobbie Joe (I think she was the dark haired one). To this day, I prefer dark haired women.
- Paula Prentiss in "He and She" really did it for me back in the day.
- Pro wrestling esp if they were barefoot -... Hugh O''Brian and another vote for Brian Keith from Flipper
- Ken Wahl had a hot ass.
- American Gladiators.\
Also, Hercules and Xena were great since my mom could think I was watching it for the ladies.
- Mickey Mouse Club, especially Spin & Marty. Well, Spin anyway, and Ambitious. Fantasies about Ambitious and me back at the bunkhouse while the others rode off to their own adventure. Later, American Bandstand. Watching for the hot ones dancing. (Not many actually, and not that hot.)
- [quote]another vote for Brian Keith from Flipper\
Again, that was Brian Kelly. Brian Keith was on "Family Affair".\
- Today is the birthday of blond hunk Denny Miller mentioned previously from Tarzan, Wagon Train and Meet Mona McClusky. Born April 25, 1934.%E2%80%8F
- Seeing The Village People on "Don Kirshner''s Rock Concert" doing Macho Man as David Hodo (the construction worker) pulled open his shirt and FELT UP HIS NIPPLES! And damn, I wanted to touch his tits AND suck them!
- [quote]not everybody is into twinkies who''ve barely finished puberty. Some of us are attracted to MEN in their 30''s and 40''s.\
It''s good to hear that so many of you are open-minded to the intergenerational sex thing, but honestly I don''t see what''s attractive about the old guys that are listed. They might have liked YOU at the time, but the other way around doesn''t make much sense. I mean a hot horny 14-year old who can get anything he wants lusting after some 35-year old has-been? To each his own though.
- David Soul on Starsky & Hutch\
The blond guy on CHiPs (or however you spell it)\
Meeno Peluce and Jon-Erik Hexum on Voyagers\
Kate Jackson and Tanya Roberts on Charlie''s Angels\
I always knew that Jodie F. was a lez, and was fascinated by Jo on FoL and Kristy McNichol in anything.
another bi female b. 1974
- Another vote for James Franciscus. I was addicted to watching reruns of Mr. Novak - an incredibly boring show about my least favorite thing... school! - because I thought he was the best looking man I''d ever seen. And they never had him take off his shirt! I was so thankful when I discovered Planet of the Apes, where he was half naked the whole movie and fought apes and mutants and stuff.%0D\
Robert Conrad in Wild Wild West of course.%0D\
And Scott Bakula in Quantum Leap. Like Wild Wild West, they always seemed to come up with some excuse for Bakula to strip to the waist.
- When I was a kid and old movies ran on TV, I knew I was gay when I saw Steve Reeves as Hercules. Jeeezus!
- R11 And if all those boys ever knew .. why, would they ever be shocked and pleased.
- I might need to spend a little less time on DL. Just about agreed with an earlier post - one that I wrote.
- Divorce Court%0D\
- Calamity Jane
- Family Affair.\
No one turned me on or still does more than Brian Keith. Check out the vids on YouTube, specifically Season 3, when some smart wardrobe person dressed him on muscle-fitting orlon sportshirts. Yum. And, the tight pants provided nice showcase to incredible buns. Double yum.\
Also, in the Doris Day flick, "With 6 You Get Eggroll", Brian can be seen shirtless in his underwear wandering around a suburban neighborhood. Triple yum!!
- How could someone visit Gilligan''s Island if the cast was stranded?
- Dianne Kay on eight is enough, lynda carter as wonderwoman. Michelle pheiffer in grease 2 and Willie Aames on eie( somewhat bi)
- Actually most shows didn''t tell me I was gay. They just told me I was a huge voyeur. I was turned on by horny guys getting turned on by women.%0D\
- Flipper! Loved the dorsal fin.
especially when they scissored each other
- Bruce Boxleitner''s pecs on "Scarecrow and Mrs. King"
- [quote]She had a thalidomide abortion, you know.\
That''s gonna make me laugh for the rest of the day and I have no idea why.
- For R171, although the pic isn''t from S&MK. I was also a fan of Mr. Boxleitner''s smooth, muscular bod.
- "Mr. Novak." Oh God! Now I am showing my age.%0D\
Loved it. Watched the program every week. I was 8 or 9. My grandmother was delighted and predicted I would become a teacher. She was right. %0D\
60''s tv was so gay: "Bewitched," "Lost in Space," "The Willd Wild West," "Flipper," all of the talk shows (e.g, Merv). Then of course the reruns of "I Love Lucy" and "Dick Van Dyke" (so gay--I mean, Rose Marie?). There also was "Green Acres," mandatory for any gay in training. One more program.%0D\
"The Pruitts of Southampton." Not for the flesh, but the sheer over the top campiness with Phyllis Diller. What were they thinking?
- Someone mentioned Kimberly Beck. I watched her in a 1976 movie called "Massacre at Central High." She was nude with two guys, Derrel Maury and Andrew Stevens, and was glad to see nudity from the former but disappointed with the latter. But 15 years later, Stevens flashed plenty in "Night Eyes," while he was still in his 30s, and I was grateful.
- R175, here''s a clip.......
- I already mentioned Jack Wild in another thread (the one that "dates" us) so won''t repeat here. And, indeed, Luke Halpin as Sandy in "Flipper" was a major player -- one of those that bonds many my age. Just the perfect all-American kid. %0D\
But the one that sealed the deal once I got a bit older: %0D\
"Alexander: The Other Side of Dawn" with Leigh J. McCloskey. %0D\
Sheer perfection circa 1978 and I was fascinated with him on the streets. Would a network devote a movie of the week to a gay hustler these days? I kinda doubt it.%0D\
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Cool what gets us to where we are and when... good memories on this board.
- Wonder Woman, Sonny & Cher, Charlie''s Angels.
- Rock hudson on McMillan and wide. I wanted to br Susan st James and married to rock. \
Another vote for mark Goddard on lost space\
Bruce bickered from scarecrow and mrs king\
The guy from greatest American hero
- I knew when I saw Wally Cleaver with his shirt off. I heard that when he got older he had been with a couple of guys\
I used to want to sleep in the same room with the Brady boys, especially to catch them coming out of the shower.
- Robin tied up on a conveyer belt on Batman
- JEM & The Holograms
- My childhood fascination with "Hollywood Wives," "Scruples," and "I''ll Take Manhattan" didn''t make since until the first time I bottomed.
- Another vote for the Judy Garland Show. I would not countenance missing a single episode.
Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!
- Anyone remember Robert Tyler, who played Trucker on the long-forgotten soap Loving? I don''t think the character owned a shirt. He was absolute perfection. He had such a hot face and body. I would tape the stupid show just to see him, and freeze frame his image and JO endlessly to it.
- DR.Stone,Carl Betz, on Donna Reed.I'd turn my head & cough for him anytime!GLENN CORBETT on route 66 SUPER HOT!I wanted to marry him when I was 4 years old! Mike Minor -Steve Elliot on Petticoat Junction. Wanted him & that cute cottage they lived in! Brian Kelly-the father on Flipper.Ricky Nelson-had a picture sleeve of "Hello mary lou".Mother got me a frame for it. There was a picture of Jesus hanging over my bed. Took it down & put Ricky there!
- John Schneider (sp?) on Dukes of Hazzard gave me a funny feeling. Daisy Duke did nothing for me. I thought she dressed like a whore.
- [quote] Gilligan's Island: the Professor.
I think every little American gay boy was hot for the Professor.
- Doug McClure in the Virginian - especially the early series. His pants were tight, his gun belt was low and my eyes were all over him.
- Who the fuck keeps bumping up this ancient shit?
- Tony Orlando. And Dawn. Laugh all you want, but Tony wore tight slacks and had that cool mustache. Telma Hopkins was spunky and gorgeous.
- [R181] - Batman and Robin were tied up A LOT! I recall being especially fascinated by one cliffhanger where The Joker was going to cut open Batman's(?) head with a scalpel. Even at that age I had a reaction of, "Whoa! Tha's some SERIOUS kink going on there!"
[R188] - another vote for the Professor.
I can recall being jealous of Eddie on "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" as *I* wanted to be part of a two guy household with Bill Bixby!
- "Sea Hunt" was a must for me because of Lloyd Bridges.
Ralph Taeger, in "Hondo".
Michael Callan in anything, but he was funny in that comedy about young marrieds.
Had numerous crushes; most of them have been mentioned.
- Gary Conway in LAND OF THE GIANTS.
Of course, now it's hard to watch them b/c I read Alison Arngrim's autobiography (brilliant read) and her brother abused her.
He played the little boy in LOTG.
- Robert Conrad Michael Landon Gary Conway Lyle Waggoner Denny Miller Joel Crothers Don Briscoe Robert Brown
- Duke the Surfer on Gilligan's Island! I LIVED to see that episode on reruns!!!
- ranger ricks the dad on flipper. mike brady from the brady bunch. OH DDAADDDYYY
- lee majors on six million dollar man, alan thicke on growing pains, robert fuller on emergency, jethro on beverly hillbillies
- lyle waggoner on carol burnett and john ritter on threes company
- I'll add to the lust for Flipper dad, Gregory Harrison, Bo Duke, and Peter Brady..
Also, Jameson Parker.
- How can forget Scott Baio on Happy Days. Used to wait for a shirtless scene. He had the best muscles and chest. Then there was Kirk Cameron. Handsomest face and the best butt. Never went shirtless, but you could tell he had a great body.
- Lindsay Wagner in The Bionic Woman. I could not resist going to my room and start imitating her slow motion bionic arm movements.
In fact, I loved the role so much that this behavior continued well into adulthood.
- I second Doug McClure (The Virginian, Barbary Coast, etc.). I did some work at his home and dragged it out for a few hours. Of dozens of celebrities I've met, he was by far the most down to earth and the funniest...but definately straight.
- Elvis on his 1968 TV Special. I was 13 and I fell head over fucking heels for the man. I still think he's the sexiest man ever.
- Every time Tom Wopat had his shirt off on THE DUKES OF HAZZARD (usually once per episode). Such a six (eight?) pack (though I had yet to hear that phrase).