- Chace Crawford\
- Zac Efron is pretty bulky nowadays. I''d say he''d make a great drag queen. I''m thinking powder blue..
- Andrew Garfield\
- There was a book on this, something to do with the balance of features that translates into beauty. \
Monty Cliff would have been Elizabeth Taylor
- Collin Farrell used to be Sin%C3%A9ad O''Connor.
- Johnny Weir
- Johnny Weir looks scary and awful in that picture at R6.
- stop this mysangist posting immediately.
- Miles Heizer
- Put a dress on Ricky Gervais and you get Rosie O''Donnell
- I luuvv guys with tranny potential\
- R8, your heart is in the right place but your spelling skills and your precision of terms aren''t. \
I''d prefer it if the thread would use other terms but Lawzie Mama it IS the DL, chile. \
But James Marsden has as much potential according to the OP''s terms as Skeletor does.
- Wentworth Miller in his prime.
no, he''s not dead
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers.%0D\
Cillian Murphy has already proved his potential by playing a very fetching trannie in Breakfast on Pluto.
- Up for the morning crowd.
- R15 is correct.\
Cillian is lovely.
- Jared Leto used to be Jennifer Connelly but has morphed into Courtney Cox.
- I agree with R14. Wentworth Miller has got womanly mouth and eyes.
- Penn Badgley has a very curvy body -- very womanly hips.
- Penn Badgley doesn''t seem to have a very curvy body from the pictures I Googled.
- Johnny already did it too.
- I saw a picture of Keanu Reeves in geisha makeup a few years back and he looked quite pretty. He''s almost trannyliscious in Little Buddha. In fact, he reminds me a bit of Raja from RuPDR.
- Where the curvy people at?
- Christian Bale when he was younger--curvy body, lady hips, lovely ass.\
Second Leto. He and Murphy are truly androgynous looking.\
Zac Efron is another one.
- Most of the actors on CW:\
those Gossip dudes\
and Ian Somerhalder (more so when he was younger. He''s aging somewhat badly.)
- Joe Jonas!
- Joe would make a great tranny
- tranny bump
- tranny bumps
- You said "tranny".
- More curvy men, please.
- Jensen Ackles has never looked butch. He would be a perfect trannie.
- Miles Heizer (a couple of years ago before he first starred in Parenthood)
- Who''s that at R35?%0D\
Also, there''s a serious lack of curvy bodies mentioned in this thread.
- I think it''s Wilder Valderama (sp?) R37
- curves for future reference:
- Keanu did look as pretty as a girl in Little Buddha but David still refused to let him play M. Butterfly.
- How about Lee Pace? He made a great trannie.
- Young DiCaprio
- What about Guy Pearce?
- Guy Pearce really isn''t curvy. He made a good drag in Priscilla precisely because one knew that he didn''t look like a woman, i.e., he''s in on the joke as are wek. A guy that would look like a woman is an entirely different matter.
- Gavin Newsom
- John Davidson -- remember him?
- Gavin Newsom is curvy? He seems like one of the most classically masculine-looking men in politics.
- Jim Carney -- White House Press Secretary%0D\
- Nicholas Hoult
- This whole thread and not one mention of Eddie Izzard?
- The guys mentioned in R49-R51 are not curvy as far as I know. Which guys are actually curvaceous?
- r52 They must have misunderstood the thread title and read it as "curvy bodies and/OR feminine faces".
- Brad Pitt owns this thread.
- Why Brad, R54?
- Oliver Hudson.
- Senator Scott Brown
- Lonnie Quinn -- NYC WCBS Weatherman
- John Roberts CNN
- Matt Bomer%0D\
Thomas Gibson -- beautiufl older woman.
- Peter Alexander NBC
- A young Peter Jennings.%0D\
A young Tom Brokaw.
- Ralph Reed -- evangelist
- Good call, R63. I had thankfully forgotten about him, but I remember his looks.\
Jim Parsons is another one, very feminine features and body type.\
Cillian Murphy is still the best to me. He is a bobblehead, but when he''s dressed you don''t notice.
- Stone Phillips when he was young.%0D\
- Dave Foley
- Chris Wragge
- Randy Gerber (Cindy Crawford''s husband) might look prettier than Cindy!
- James Franco
- Chris Pine%0D\
- Jensen & Jared.%0D\
Both should star in a remake of SOME LIKE IT HOT. They''re a little tall, but they''ll make beautiful women.
- Michael Vartan%0D\
- Greg Kinnear
- Chris Glorioso WNBC New York
- Charles Shaunessay from THE NANNY
- Matt Czuchry THE GOOD WIFE would make THE BEAUTIFUL WIFE.
- Jim Watkins CW Weekend News NY%0D\
Beautiful femenine faec and long legs like chorus girl.
- Rob Morrison WCBS Morning News, NY
- Almost 80 posts and no mention of America''s most successful curvy/svelte/pretty boy? He wouldn''t even have to change his name because it''s so flashy already!%0D\
"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the Red Parrot stage:%0D\
Miss LeLe DiCaprio!"%0D\
[quote]Charles Shaunessay from THE NANNY%0D\
He had style%0D\
He had flair%0D\
He was Cher!%0D\
That''s how he became%0D\
Thank you I''ll be here all week, don''t forget your waiters
- [quote]Miss LeLe DiCaprio!%0D\
Pronounced Laylay of course
- When he was young, Leonardo DiCaprio looked just like Simone Signoret.%0D\
Speaking of French women,%0D\
Alain Delon in drag when he was young. Oh La La!
- DL''s own Tammy Cruise.
- Pierce Brosnan -- slim build, pretty face, long lovely legs. Mmmm!
- Ron Corning%0D\
Sam Champion %0D\
Almost women already!
- John Barrowman
- Are you guys kidding about Jensen and Jared? They''re built like football players, and do not have feminine faces.\
Ian Somerhalder would make a very pretty girl- he''s prettier than a lot of them anyway.
- Jensen built like a football player? Did he have a new body installed over the weekend?
- What about Michael Weatherly from NCIS?%0D\
Would make a thin, tall and beautiful woman. Would almost look like Jensen in drag. Same type of pretty feminine face.
- Billy Campbell would make a beauty.
- Josh Duhamel. Pretty face and small penis.
- Guy Yovan -- HSN host%0D\
Rick Domeier -- QVC host%0D\
And that guy someone was foot crazy at ShopNBC (sorry forgot his name).
- Miss Lele DiC!
- Ted McGinley
- Michael Chabob -- with that nose and without any makeup looks like a woman already.
- Owen Wilson, especially if he got his nose fixed.
- John Leguizamo
- Barry Watson
- David Spade
- Michael Rosenbaum, SMALLVILLE.
- Chaz Bono
- Ashton Kutcher
- Will Forte
- David Tyler Muir and Peter Jennings would look like mother and daughter together.
- Ryan Seacrest would make a beautiful woman.
- Kevin Jonas. Curvy.
- Wow r105, yes! Not only curvy but hairless-skinned, pudgy-faced, small-shouldered and tiny-dicked - the perfect storm of trannysm.
Lady Kewpie Doll
- What about Justin Beiber?
- Not-a-Gay Congressman Aaron Schock. He''ll look lovely in pink and turquoise.
- Anderson Cooper
- Jim Carrey
- Josh Lucas
- Hugh Grant
- Jesse Spencer HOUSE
- Patrick Wilson. Femme face and lush round tush.
- Patrick Dempsey
- Wow, Kevin Jonas does have womanly hips.
- Barry Watson and Michael Rosenbaum both did a crappy movie where they both dressed in drag to get into a sorority.
- Chris Hemsworth
- Why does this stupid fucking thread show up so often? God, such ridiculous drivel.
- What do you mean, ridiculous? I will never, ever give you a ride -- that''s for sure!
- Michael C. Hall DEXTER
- NY Mayor, Michael Bloomberg
- Scott Bakula
- OK, now people are just listing random names. I mean, Scott Bakula - really? He has one of Hollywood''s most chiseled, angular , manly faces with lots of hair and a big nose that I know.
OK, flame on me if it was meant as a joke
- Following the Scott Bakula logic:%0D\
Invasion of the 50-foot trannies
- I agree with R124. This is supposed to be about guys with "curvy bodies and/or feminine faces".
- Scott Bakula was in drag on QUANTUM LEAP. Ahd if it was done a bit more realistic, he could have passed as a woman.
- Oh, I don''t think so r127...that was the whole point not only of that episode but OF THE SHOW. Scott filling shoes he couldn''t (read - totally against type) yet still doing the best for the good of humanity or whatever.
- Disagree with the right wig and makeup, Scott Bakula could have been a beauty. They didn''t even try to make him passable.
- Rob Kardashian. He would look just like his sister
- Jake Gyllenhaal (sp) in total drag would look MUCH prettier than his sister!
- Ryan Gosling
- Paul Gross DUE SOUTH
- Colin Firth.%0D\
There was even a thread on DL which said he wanted to play a tranny.%0D\
Hope he gets the opportunity.
- Paul Rudd
- Adam Scott golfer
- Rafael Nadal owns this thread. %0D\
Beautiful feminine face with exotic doe eyes and wonderful curves with full lucious butt.
- Tommy Haas.%0D\
German tennis player rumored to be a beautiful tranny in real life.
- Stephen Dorff, as%0D\
Candy Darling in I SHOT ANDY WARHOL.
- Rafa certainly has curves but that monkey face of his doesn''t look feminine to me. As a drag I think he''d sort of look like that female ape in the old Warner Brothers cartoons who dressed in women''s clothes.
- Nadal is one of the curvy men mentioned here.
- Stephen Dorff in drag would look like Ally Sheedy
- And pretty-faced Tommy Haas would look like Meredith Baxter
- Gael Garcia Bernal was gorgeous as a female in "Bad Education".
- DiCaprio was mentioned @R43, R79.
- This thread deserves an up.
- More curviness and prettiness please.
- Simone Baker -- Very pretty almost looks like a woman now. Imagine how pretty with makeup, wig and the right clothes.
- P Allen Smith
- Brad Womack -- and just about any guy on THE BACHELORETTE.
- Monte Markham when he was a young man.
- John Edwards -- former Presidential candidate.
- R&B singers/Rappers - Omarion and Raz-B (beautiful lips)\
John Lone - M Butterfly, The Last Emperor, Year of the Dragon\
- Prince Edward. (Plus a wig would hide his baldness.)
- Tommy Haas would be way prettier than Meredith Baxter. He is even as a guy!
- I''ve seen David Tennant in drag a bunch of times, and he''s so pretty. There''s even a website somewhere devoted to photoshopping pics of him as a girl, which is weird.
- Do you have a link to that site R158? That would be fun to see.
- Any of you think Chris Hansen of DATELINE would look pretty as "Christine Hansen"?
- Chris Pine in drag
- Greg Kinnear
- Disney twink Cody Linley. He''s very pretty
- You know, that RuPaul fella could pass if done right. OTOH, he is a little too butch...
- Kevin and Joe Jonas.\
ALL have womanly hips and bodies
- R165, do any of those have womanly butts?
- Luke Wilson, if he lost weight.\
Owen Wildon, if he got a nose job.
- Rick Santorum
- Gavin Rossdale
- Scott Disick would look prettier than any Kardashian!
- Anyone think Michael Fassbender would make a good looking woman?
- Daniel Craig dressing in drag as a joke in a pro-feminist commercial.\
However, with better makeup, wig and clothes. How many of you think he could pass as a woman?
- No, R171. I doubt most of the guys mentioned in this thread would make good looking women. They either don''t have feminine faces or naturally curvaceous bodies.
- r. 173,\
There are some guys mentioned who actually make better looking women than they do men.
- R172, it wasn''t a joke.
- Matthew Gray Gubler
- Bill Kennealy (sp) thin, pretty WEATHER CHANNEL guy.\
Any more Weather Channel potential beauties out there?
- Chris(tine) Glorioso WNBC News NY
- John Corbett
- I can''t find pd Tennant drag photoshop'' site, or it may have gone members only, but I found the directory for the site the photos are stored on. There are some, um, memorable images on there. Only problem is you have to click to view each one individually.
- The David Tennant drag site. Stupid phone.
- Peter Capaldi -- was beautiful in drag in PRIME SUSPECT.
- The late Michael Landon would have been a beauty.
- Roger Moore and Ian Oglivy when they were young.
- What about Rick Domeier QVC?
- Ben Rappaport from OUTSOURCED.\
(What did he go?)
- Rob Morrison WCBS News NY
- Paul Bettany
- Dennis Cole who was married to Jacklyn Smith
- Ron Howard
- Seth Doane
- Jeff Glor
- Author DAVID BALDACCI
- John Grisham -- drag would be the only way he would ever get to shave his stubble.
- Rick Perry
- Mark Steines
- Luke Macfarlane
- Billy Bush
- Pat Bullard -- TV game-show host.
- That HSN/ShopNBC host, Kerry, the one who had that DL foot festishist after him.\
He would look gorgeous in drag.\
(What''s his name and what ever happened to him?)
- Michael Wood BBC Presenter
- James Caviezel
- Prince Harry
- Viggo Mortensen
- Eric MacCormack (sp) "Will" from "Will & Grace"
- I am at a complete loss as to why Chris Colfer has not shown up on this thread.
- Because he is a woman.
- Don Wildman
- Billy Bush -- very pretty -- wouldn''t take much work to make him look like a beautiful woman.
- Rick Folbaum FOX NEWS
- John Schneider When he was young, he would have been very pretty and passable as a womn.\
Now, he would make a beautiful more mature woman.
- Why John Schneider, R211? He looks very manly to me in both face and body.
- Andy Murray -- British tennis player.
- Marc Merzvinsky -- Chelsea Clinton''s hubby
- Jack Scalia
- Brian Unger
- Andy Roddick
- David Burtka
- Dean McDermott -- would look prettier in drag than his wife Tori Spelling
- Jamie McMurray
NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne. Absolutely GORGEOUS face with stunning ice blue eyes! He''s just a wee fella, too---about 5''5"-- 5''6" and 130--140 lbs. Not so curvy bod, though---his hot little bod is lightly muscled with a cute tiny tushy! YUM !
- Scott Speed.
- Oh, come on now! Kasey Kahne is prettier then Jamie Mac Mary or Scott Speed! On the other hand, Tony Stewart DOES have a nice, big soft ass! Smoke has a pretty little, pouty mouth, too!\
Pucker up, sweets! Smoke wants to give you a kiss!
" On the other hand, Tony Stewart DOES have a nice, big soft ass! "\
YOWZA! He sure does! ( TS ass on the left side of pic)
- Mardy Fish UK tennis player
- Carter Oosterhouse -- with the right makeup, wig, and clothes, he would make a real beauty.
- Ricky Fowler -- young golfer
- Rick Perry Gov. of Texas would make an attractive middle-aged woman.
- Norm MacDonald
- Brian Davenport, male model.
- SHE-A Lebouf Even his name says it.
- Colton Haynes
- When he was young, Ted McGinley, would have been poster girl beautiful
- Kyle Chandler -- has a round and fem face to begin with.
- A young Bruce Boxleitner.
- Peter Marc Jacobson (Fran Drescher''s ex-husband)
- John Cusack
- Peter Scolari
- Bruce Jenner
- Clive Owen with the right makeup and wig.
- Timothy Geithner -- Secretary of Treasury
- Christina Bale
- Jason Bateman
- Some of these guys are pretty but very few are curvy. Who are the curvy ones?
- Keith Lockhardt -- conductor of Boston Pops
- The Casiraghi Boys of Monaco
- James McAvoy
- Bob Woodruff ABC News
- Nick Watney -- golf champion 30 years old, not married.
- Thomas Jane. Whose tranny name would be "Jane Thomas."
- Eric Christian Olsen -- the hot stud blond guy on NCIS LA. Very femme face.
- Tim Daly
- Steven Weber
- Thomas Hayden Church
- Blake Shelton country singer
- James Rob-Collier
- Jamie Bamber -- LAW & ORDER UK
- Ted Rowlands -- CNN
- chord Overstreet from GLEE.
- Charlie Day -- HORRIBLE BOSSES.
- Shaun Donovan Secretary of HUD
- Can someone compile a list from this thread and send it over to me? Thanks.
Eddie Murphy, just offering rides
- Some of these guys, while good looking, would not be convincing as women at all.
- r. 264 I disagree. With the right makeup, wigs, clothes and even padding the hips and rears. most of these guys would make stunning women.
- Lyle Waggoner from THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW
- Megan Fox
- Charlie Hunnam
- Thad Luckinbill
- I was watching Inception this morning. Every time I see Cillian Murphy the first thought I have is, "He''s so unusual looking as if he''s not a real person." I think he''s beautiful.
- I think Cillian Murphy looks better as a woman than as a man.\
He should opt for permanent sexual realignment surgery.
- I don''t think Cillian is human. If someday some people were revealed to be an alien invasion force in our midst, I wouldn''t be the least surprised if he were their leader. He''s one of the few men on this thread that would actually look better as a woman.
- Viggo Mortensen tried out for TO WONG FU . . .\
the drag movie -- for the Patrick Swaze part.\
I wonder how Viggo looked? Any photos or screen tests around?
- Justin Bruening ALL MY CHILDREN
- Ken Baumann
- Bryan Cranston -- especially when he was younger!
- Regis Philbin looks better in drag than he does as a guy. Very petite. Even tiny feet.
- Trent Reznor
- Paul McCartney
- Billy Campbell
- Mark-Paul Gosselear (sp)
- Simon Cowell
- Trevor Donovan
- Eric Cantor
- Jesus Christ (This started the rumor that he was really Mary Magdalene.)
- Andrew McCarthy -- PRETTY IN PINK actor. Would still look very pretty in pink!
- Tom Lewis -- Cutie British golfer
- Dave Salmoni
- Jeff Lewis FLIPPED on Bravo
- Joe Pesci!!!
- James Haven brother of Angelina Jolie.\
With her makeup, wig and clothes, he''d look like Angelina.
- Senator Rand Paul
- Is this the kind of curvy body we are talking about?
- Blake Shelton Homophobic country singer would look like a real woman in good drag. Maybe someone could f_ck him up the _ _ _!
- Juan Pablo di Pace
- Tuc Watkins
- Kevin Rahm
- Matt Cavanaugh
- Jason Kennedy -- E News
- Timothy Olyphant
- Justin Trudeau
- Bill Pullman -- or rather Bill Pullwoman
- Bobby Flay
- Bob Woodruff ABC News
- Jason Kennedy E!
- Ed Norton
- Reynolds Wolf would make a beautiful WeatherGAL on CNN
- Joe Flanigan -- Stargate.
- You know what would be great? If this thread was actually about guys shaped like coke bottles.
- Such as, R309?
- I prefer it as a thread about guys who whose faces in drag could pass as real women.
- I prefer it as a thread about both guys who have curvy bodies or feminine faces without having to alter them to make them look like women''s bodies or faces. It seems that many of the responses have been people listing handsome or pretty guys rather than guys who naturally possess feminine bodies or beauty.
- You add padding to guys in the breast and in the hips and rear end to give them female figures. But if a guy has a prominent nose and very square jaw, no matter the figure, he still can''t pass as a women.\
That''s why feminine faces are more important than feminine figures.
- R313, that''s why I like when this thread is about guys who naturally have curvy bodies and feminine faces. They are exceedingly rare.
- I j.o. when I think of them. Does anyone else?
- Sean Lamont
- Jerry Pennacoli
- R316, Sean Lamont is listed because of his face or curvy body?
- Both. Curvy rear end and beautiful effeminate, pretty face.
- Does Sean Lamont have one of those feminine, womanly butts so often mentioned on DL?
- Jonathan Tucker
- Norway''s Anders Behring Breivik \
He should have spent his spare time getting into full drag than dragging his gun around.
- Cadel Evans -- winner Tour de France. (Hey, he already shaves his legs!)
- Jeret Peterson
- Jonas Brothers
- The jonas Brothers would look beautiful as the Jonas Sisters.
- Dean Collins
- Christopher Mayer!
- Chris von Hollis Congressman from MD.\
Would be beautiful as Christine von Hollis Congresswoman from MD.
- This thread started out interesting, but it''s basically morphed into let''s list good looking men. Too many big/square jaws listed to be good drag queens, unless you like your queens looking like Rumer Willis.
- Some of these handsome guys have heart-shaped face and do not have square jaws.
- Bradley James MERLIN.\
Small jaw and Jim. Blond and beautiful without any makeup or wig.
- Danny DeVito! As wide as he is tall, curvy, indeed!
- Jon Scott Fox News
- Senator Rand Paul from Kentucky
- Luke Evans
- Logan Lerman -- looks like a pretty young woman -- and that''s WITHOUT any makeup or wig!
- Jay Carney President Obama''s Press Secretary
- Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Italy. Pretty enough to be a Princess or Queen. (Prettier than his wife.)
- Lucas Bachmann
- Adam Levine. Very wide hips.
- Brian Dietzen NCIS
- Colin Odonoghue
- Dominic. He already has earrings too.
- Adam Scott golfer.\
He would look prettier in drag than any female golfer in America.
- Dan Rivers CNN
- Laird Hamilton -- surfer queen
- What do you think of Ashton Kutcher in this photo?
- Brent Goff Deutsche Welle
- Ashton is getting more effeminate looking every day.
- Eric Close -- WITHOUT A TRACE. Has a face just waiting for drag!
- Brian Krause CHARMED
- Why Brian Krause? His face has nothing feminine about it.
- Brian Krause has a very narrow jaw and a round face. \
Perfect for makeup and drag.
- Any MALE GOLFER
- Ben Feldman
- Lukas Haas
- Jeffrey Nordling
- Tim Armstrong CEO of AOL
- Yes, Lukas Haas needs to play a tranny, can''t believe that hasn''t happened yet. Ashton Kutcher could be his manlier sister.
- Patrick J. Adam SUITS
- Graham Bunn -- Bachelor Pad. Heart shaped face just waiting for drag.
- Hugh Dancy
- David Tennant
- Ed Helms
- Scott Walker Wisconsin governor
- Jim Spelman CNN
- Paul Rudd
- I have been looking forever for this image I remembered seeing 20 years ago:\
He''s so pretty...
- Jonathan Jackson
- Brad Pitt''s face looking quite feminine in a faux Renaissance portrait.
- Just about any male golfer. (Much prettier than any female golfer.)
- Kevin Harvick, race driver. Aka (in this thread) as "Drag" racer.
- Kyle Chandler -- has a round face. Would look very pretty as a woman.
- Mark Rutte - the very handsome Dutch Prime Minister
- James Marsden owns this thread.
- Ty Burell from Modern Family
- I think a lot of you (most of you) who are posting on this thread are completely missing the point of it. Most of the guys named are handsome, certainly, but hardly any have naturally "curvy bodies and/or feminine faces.". Those types of guys would be few and far between. This would be a much shorter thread if only those types of guys were named, i.e., those who don't need any "help" to look feminine and curvy.
- How's about Patrick Wilson?
Shapely curved ass, long legs. Lush full lips and blue eyes.
- R379, I think Wilson might somewhat have the ass for it but he is otherwise very traditionally handsome, not feminine or pretty.
- Ryan Gosling. Does not have a particularly feminine face, but looks like a real woman in good drag.
- Will Cain NATIONAL REVIEW
- Stuart Townsend - Lush full lips, arched eyebrows and a heart-shaped face with small jaw.
He's a stunning woman waiting for a great makeup artist for drag.
- Keegan Bradley golfer -- pretty face and cute curvy ass.
- NOT Ryan Gosling.
- Baseball player Anthony Recker in drag as Minnie Mouse for a team hazing party. Someone wrote on the Facebook group devoted to his ass that they could find tights that could stretch enough on top to fit his ass. Some wrote that if it weren't for his upper body, that he'd actually look like a pretty woman.
- Harry Styles
- Greek pop star Kostas Martakis:
- Those who have already shown they make fetching trannies: Cillian Murphy (in both Breakfast on Pluto and Peacock, Eddie Izzard (not because he look feminine he just looks good), Brian Molko (of Placebo, looks great in a little black dress), Andrej Peijic (model), Brady Corbet (actor from Mysterious Skin, see the music video "Lovers in Captivity), Tim Curry (I thought he looked great in Rocky Horror), Johnny Depp (in both Before Night Falls and Ed Wood).
Those who would look good: Johnny Weir, Gerard Way, Michael Pitt, Thomas Dekker...
- More already have: Banhart (musician and Natalie Portman's ex), Jaye Davidson (The Crying Game), David Bowie (I thought he looked gorgeous in The Man Who Sold the World era), Jonathan Rhys Meyers (see: Velvet Goldmine).
Would: Prince, Matthew Grey Grubbler (Criminal Minds), Mark Indelicato...
I thought Alan Cumming looked great as the Emcee in Cabaret...
- Oh, and Chris Corner. How could I forget him?
Patrick Wolf, maybe. He looks gorgeous with a nice androgynous look.
I though Marilyn Manson looked good in "The Long Hard Road Out of Hell."
I am enjoying talking to myself in this thread far too much.
- [R. 392] I enjoy all you observations and comments. Please continue!
- R392, please join me in discussing this topic.
More who I already know look good:
Brian Viglione of The Dresden Dolls pulls off a better femme fatale look then the girl in the band and I say that as someone who thinks the girl in the band is gorgeous.
Justin Tranter of Semi Precious Weapon has this trashy glam, Frank-N-Furter meets Rocky, Lady Gaga-esque look that is kind of neat.
- Zac Efron owns this thread.
- James FRANciscus
- The 2 guys in the sitcom "How to Be a Gentleman."
- Mike Vogel, the pilot in the new ABC TV series, PAN AM. Very pretty face.
- Joshua Bell violinist
- Jason Connery (especially when younger with long blond hair).
- David Chockachi
- Joe McElderry
- Greg Vaughan
- Ward Stare Symphony conductor
- David Fumero
- Ryan Seacrest
- Gabriel Mann
- What is Joe McElderry up to these days, besides being pretty?
- Any movies coming out soon with pretty guys in drag?
- Dan Wheldon -- if he did drag instead of drag racing, he'd be alive today -- and a beautiful woman.
- Matt Lanter
- [quote]What is Joe McElderry up to these days, besides being pretty?
Salvaging his career after being dropped by Simon. He's on the upswing again after a rough year, bless his toothy tiny twink heart. After he got dumped from Syco in April, he was reduced to opening for Jedward at free concerts.
- What about that guy selling on HSN and then at SHOP NBC -- the one who had that foot troll.
He would look awfully pretty in drag.
(Anyone remember his name?) TIA.
- Edward Hogg, British actor. Large eyes, heart-shaped face, and narrow chin. Makeup and drag waiting to happen.
- Im glad Joe got dropped by Simon, hopefully he'll have more creative freedom that way. I hope his career takes off, he is really talented and so damn pretty!
- I shouldn't say this, but I have to get it out. I was talking with a tranny from another country who told me of her encounters with one of the most masculine actors of the past decade. And, no, he would never look good as a tranny, although all she said was he tried on her high heels, but probably other things also even though she didn't specify more. No, I'm not saying his name but I 99% believe her because she had the hots for me and asked me my type and I said the actor's name and she laughed and it took some prying to get her to spill the beans.
PS, I don't care about my run-on sentences.
- r, 416, is the actor American or British? TV or movies?
- I read this on another board, "cillian murphy is a beautiful woman and a creepy dude". I think the "creepy" was referring to his appearance, not his behavior.
- Cillian Murphy makes a better looking woman than he does a guy. Too bad he's straight. Otherwise he'd be the perfect candidate for sexual re-assignment surgery.
- Chaz Bono
- Joe Troll, he is pretty, but I wish the little feller would get his teefs fixed.
- Jay Carney -- White House press secretary.
- Steve Sandvoss
- Jsmes Marsden owns this thread.
- Nicholas Hoult -- British actor. A beauty even without makeup With makeup he could pass as young woman.
- James Roday
- Jason Isaacs -- would make a beautiful older woman.
- Ed Helms
- Rafaelle Sollecito -- Amanda Knox's Italian boyfriend. Prettier than Amanda.
- Another vote for Justin Bieber and Andrea Casiraghi.
- Connor Paolo -- in the movie about Alexander the Great -- he actually looked like a pretty young woman. And that was without makeup or drag.
- The Sprouse Twins
- Cole Hamels -- Pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Very pretty face with feminine features.
- Michael Mosley -- PAN AM's other pilot.
- Jared Leto owns this thread.
- Andrew Mason -- founder of Groupon
- David Baldacci -- the lawyer turned crime novel writer. Very feminine face.
- Dean Winters Very round face with feminine features. However, with two toes missing, I wonder if he will be able to balance on high heels.
- Howard McGillin
- Ben Richards. Was in the musical version of Priscilla in drag. Looked very pretty.
- Country singer Waylon Payne
- DEXTER -- Michael Hall
- Dane Clark
- Zayn Malik from One Direction
- David Testo Blond Monteal soccer player
- Miguel Bose in Almodovar movies makes a beautiful woman who almost passes as a man.
- Brett Chuckerman
- Brian Viglione
- Pete Best, Ru Paul, and Chaz Bono.
- Best Cillian Murphy because he's straight.
- Hunter Parrish and Parrish Hunter
- Liam Hemsworth
- Robert Zimmerman -- CNN
- Sam Clafin
- Adrian Grenier
- Topher Grace
- Scott Porter