- Wedding 2004
- Long-faced tall brunettes seem to be in vogue for European Royals lately. She and Catherine Middleton remind me of each other.
- Is that near Norwal and Swedel?
Someone had to
- They recently had twins.
- So they''ve redefined "gorgeous" then? Must''ve missed the "tweet" about that one.
- Plain and bland is the new gorgeous. That''s why Barbara Mikulski will appear on the cover of Vogue''s annual "Shape" issue.
- She''s a former Australian real estate agent, which I suppose is a step up from the single mother who was living on state benefits before she married the heir to the Norwegian throne. Queen Victoria must be spinning in her grave.
- R8, lucky for you, Queen Victoria was so fat when she died that it''s unlikely that she has enough room in her grave to make a full rotation.
- Methinks she's very shrewd: saw a good thing, latched on to it, and made herself over from an ad agency slapper with chainsaw Australian accent and the usual string of past boyfriends into this carefully modulated character. Her critics charge her as being completely unauthentic. One thing is for sure: her emotional hold over him (equally a momma's boy, but totally straight) approaches that of Wallis Windsors with the Duke! Of course there is a degree of calculation in all marriages, but the sense that he was in love with her far more than she with him made their wedding for many seem less than what he deserved, because, truth be told, he has a golden heart. Of course, being Denmark it was organized to perfection: he blubbed with emotion, made an unforgettable speech, and when the superb Queen Margarete arrived to trumpets in a cherry red full length embroidered evening coat and 18th century diamond aigrettes in her hair, it was as if Catherine The Great lived again. Breathtaking. However, the recent Swedish royal wedding (equally breathtaking) was more moving because the pair seemed equally to be in love: and not just early love, but a mature emotionally supportive love. And the fact that against all odds Crown Princess Victoria had found someone who both respected and adored caused many in the nation to heave a sigh of relief on her behalf.
- Giving birth to 4 children has cemented her as future Queen. I don''t think he could ever leave her if he wanted to. Very smart on her part.
- Unlike any other royal, apart from Camilla, she seems to generate a lot of bored hate on the Net. People post the now embarrassing photos she had taken as part of a makeover course she did with an outfit calle "Starmakers" (lol), and info about a pawnshop(?) business she was involved in with a former boyfriend. It was unfortunately called - you couldn''t make this stuff up - KingCash.
- Why no magnificent tiara for Mary?
- They met in a bar!
- Here are the Starmakers shots on one of her hate sites...
- Those pictures are hardly embarrassing.
- Frederik, nice guy, lazy as hell, and dumb as a tool. Used to be this crazy party guy who''d fucked anything with a pulse. He shagged a blonde girl at a private birthday party 2 months before his wedding. %0D\
Mary, ugh, very VERY shrewd person just as r10 wrote.%0D\
When they met he was at a point in his life where he desperately wanted children and needed to find a wife. Mary fitted the bill. Queen Margarete gave her consent.%0D\
Btw, they produce really ugly kids..
- Here''s a pic of her major previous boyfriend.%0D\
Quite the spunk!
- Here''s the moving speech of Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden''s new husband. Before their wedding people slagged him as being middle class and a dumb as a rock personal trainer, but the very deep emotions of the pair on their wedding day I think surprised and silenced even the naysayers. However unequal the partners in status and intelligence, this is what true love looks like.
- Frederick and Mary--quite dashing, both of them. Much better looking than William and Kate.
- Will the twins christening be aired on US tv?
- Why so many kids?
- Insurance R22
- Wow that website that R15 linked (a bogan in Denmark) is great. Didn''t realize how much she''s hated.
- I often read rumors that Queen Margaret doesn''t like Mary... any one has more on that?\
And yes, they do have ugly kids... specially Isabella.
- R(25) Margrethe, not Margaret
- There''s even a Princes Mary Hate Club if you''re so inclined. Some of the postings on other forums about Mosh (that''s the principal nickname her haters give her) are very funny.
- It''s also interesting that the formerly unmarried middle class mother Mette-Marit, now Crown Princess of Norway, has never attracted any such hate. In fact, she''s become admired, whereas Mary only seems to earn a chilly respect at best however much she tries(and only for her position). Even aside from the background, she seems to lack an open hearted nature that people can warm to - executing your job professionally is only half the task, and the least important! If it wasn''t for the fact Frederik is rightly loved for the warm person he is, one would be concerned for the Danish monarchy in the next generation. Even poor Charlene of Monaco, who attracted such scorn and satire at first: people have realised that, common as muck as she is, at base she is a good girl. And with the help of an army of professinal help and open cheque book she is improving her style by the minute.
- At least Mette-Marit gets to fuck Prince Haakon (sp?) who is a hunk and a half.\
Is Carl Philip of Sweden still fucking the topless snake model?
- I''d never even heard of Frederik and Mary before. Watching them interact, it''s quite evident that he''s much more into her than she is into him. She''s the epitome of golddigger.\
He''s not bad looking, but she''s so average. I''m surprised that he''d even be interested in someone like her. She''s definitely got some master manipulation skills if she managed to snag him with that unfortunate face of hers.
- He doesn''t look like a personal trainer at all.
- Thanks for the dirt!\
I''ve had a little crush on Frederik for years.\
BTW, what''s going on R%C3%A5dhuspladsen? Looks like they''re redoing a big section of it.
- Another Crown Princess who is hated is Letizia of Spain. Spanish media is now reporting that she is conspiring against King Juan Carlos so Felipe can become King soon (the monarchy is not well loved, so they have to hurry up).\
Princess Mary at least dresses nice, I think.
- There is some LOVELY snark on that Bogan in Denmark site...\
Reminds me of when DL didn''t suck. Ah, the nostalgia...
- Yikes, after further reading, I take it back...the blogger is a foaming-at-the-mouth hateful cunt who goes WAY off the deep end.
- Juan-Carlos hates Letizia and was totally against the marriage to Felipe.
- straight for pay!
- I always liked Princess Alexandra, Joachim''s first wife.
- Love them.
- Princess Letizia is often the one and only person reported about in the Style page of The Huffington Post...following her every outfit.
- Carl Philip is rumoured to be gay. Goes to gay bars and is a gay icon in Scandinavia.
- r36, There is no doubt that King JC hates Letizia... he doesn''t like her daughters either. There are very FEW pictures of him being nice to them.\
r40, I have no idea why since she has horrible taste.
- Major gayface.
- Wedding gift from Queen Margrethe, a very modest tiara.
- [quote]There is no doubt that King JC hates Letizia... he doesn''t like her daughters either%0D\
Juan Carlos may not like Letizia, but those two darling little girls? Just because there are no pictures of him being nice to them? If we were to go by that standard Queen Elizabeth must loathe her grandchildren. I don''t recall any pictures of her being nice to them when they were kids or her own children for that matter.%0D\
There has to be better evidence than what you provide.
- damn, i love those fucking tiaras...just glittering and dripping with diamonds and pearls...luscious!
- Mary%C2%B4s Crown Jewels%0D
- r45, JC is very close to the children of Elena and Cristina. You can watch videos (I am sure they are on YouTube) on his body behavior between the children of Elena/Cristina and that of Felipe. He doesn''t even look at Leonora and Sofia. On the other hand, he is holding hands or caressing the children of Elena/Cristina. Queen Sofia is the one who loves ALL her grandchildren.\
JC has also grown apart from Felipe. People say he likes Elena more. After Felipe married Letizia, it hasn''t been the same.
- R10, loved your post, you sound dreamy...
you had me at "aigrette"
- Does Prince Frederik have a big cock?
- There''s a photo of Fredrik taking a pee off the side of a yacht. Big thick uncock cock. %0D\
I have the photo.
- R(51) please post picture :)
- You can''t see much. NSFW.
- Here''s a better one; NSFW:
- Letizia is a gold-digging tramp. She was lucky her first marriage was a civil ceremony, otherwise she''d still be working the mid-morning television circuit.
- Here you go
- Juan Carlos is probably pissed Letizia hasn''t given him a grandson yet. All he''s got is grand-daughters and he wants a male heir.
- Here''s a short video of the Queen arriving at wedding (incredible), Frederik crying, and the cold-as-ice Mary arriving. I''ve queued it up for you..
- Isn''t Margerethe''s husband a big ol'' queen? There were rumors about Frederik''s brother as well. He also married some gold-digging Asian who dumped him; he later re-married some little French piece.
- Here''s Mary''s actually walk down the aisle that follows the previous video. I think people''s faces betray more than what they think and I don''t think she was a woman in love. A woman who felt very lucky, certainly.
- And as a contrast, here''s the Swedish royal couple at their wedding. It''s obvious they can hardly keep their hands off each other.
- (r60) I think she was trying to hard to look regal.
- How lucky is she really? Denmark has one of the poorest monarchy''s. She only gets to wear the real jewels once the old lady drops. Marrying a British royal you really hit the jackpot.
Danish royal not such a big deal
- I think she was nervous. Jeez, you people can be brutal!
- r63, Queen Margrethe is still a smoker. Maybe her wait for the kingdom won''t be long!
- [quote]Denmark has one of the poorest monarchy''s.\
Actually it has just as many royal residences as the UK (and they are better maintained because there is no government bitching over their budget). What''s more, unlike ERII, Margrethe still has a royal yacht!
- When Norway became independent, the throne was offered to the Danish Prince Valdemar. However,when it was discovered that he was having an incestuous relationship with his own nephew, the found someone else to be king.\
My favorite Scandinavian Royal is Crown Princess Mette Marit of Norway - illegitimate child from a previous relationship with a drug dealer and a brother who is an SAS pilot that beat his wife.\
I met the Crown Prince''s sister and she was very nice, but she has started some kind of school where she teaches people how to communicate with angels.\
It''s nice to know that these people are just as dysfunctional as the rest of us.
- I like the pic of Prince Frederick''s suckable foreskin.
- Prince Frederick has a paunch.%0D\
It cracks me up from the Swedish royal wedding that the groom and both of his parents are wearing the same style eyglasses.
- The Swedish royal groom seems gay.
- I heard Felipe is gay and Letizia is a beard. Apparently, he has quite a few boyfriends in Spain that are kept on the down low.
- What''s the story with Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands? She attends almost all the royal weddings. Seems like a nasty old bag.
- Being a Danish Royal is better than what YOU do for a living, r63. The Danish royals are extremely privileged. They are VERY wealthy and they are anonymous enough to travel the world without being hassled by the world press. It''s all WIN for Mary.
- Carl Philip tending to his royal duties.
- R74: Prince Carl Philip Receives Fir Trees\
I hope he had time to go inside and warm up before it''s time to receive the mail.
- When not waiting for fir trees or the dry cleaning, Prince Carl Philip also designs cutlery:
- The Swedish Prince Carl Philip was the designer behind the CPB 2091 cutlery set and drew his inspiration from architecture and international cities. The design is defined by symmetry and the striking similarities between the knife, fork and the spoon
- Sweet baby lord Jesus, I want to marry Carl Philip.
- Not if I beat you to it, R78!%0D\
Not sure about the cutlery, though. The fork looks more like a spork.
- Geez - some people are more open with their feelings than other people. Doesn''t mean she doesn''t love him.
- R73 I''ve heard that the Danish royals don''t even have a large amount of tiaras for Mary to wear. Sure they are wealthy but not as much as other royal houses. Mary only has two tiaras to choose from. Her shitty wedding tiara and a ruby tiara that matches few outfits. Even Mary rearly wears her wedding tiara anymore since it is so simple.
- For those suggesting Queen Victoria would spin in her grave, why? As far as I''m aware, the Nordic royals aren''t direct descendants of Victoria.
- r63/r81, you''re so gay! ;)
- R74: Forgot to show us that the Fir Prince completed his job for the year:\
photos two and three.
- R73 THANK YOU :)
- (R80) Thank god for google Alerts!
- R82, Harold of Norway, Carl-Gustav of Sweden and Margrethe of Denmark are, in fact, all great-great grandchildren of Queen Victoria through the female line.%0D\
Harold - Olav - Maud of Wales - Edward VII - Victoria%0D\
Carl-Gustav - Sybilla of Saxe-Coburg - Charles Eduard, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha - The Prince Leopold - Victoria%0D\
Margrethe - Ingrid of Denmark - Margaret of Connaught - The Prince Arthur - Victoria
- What tiara will Kate Middleton wear?
- The Today Show did a feature yesterday about eligible princes, including Sweden''s Carl Philip.
- Isn''t Queen Beatrix friendly with Queen Elizabeth?
- W&w for r9!
- Prince Carl Philip opens Norma Precision''s extension!
- Who is Prince Frederik''s best man (or whatever they are called) in the royal wedding vid? He looks like he''d be a hot, mean fuck.
- R93: OMG he should be resting up for this years fir drop!\
Last year, PCP-the tireless worker launched a fire screen! Just one mind you!
- Prince Carl Philip of Sweden is the hottest piece of royal ass in the world. Damn, what a handsome face!
- r94, I am going to take a guess and say that it was his brother Prince Joaquin ... who is really not hot at all ... drinks too much, also.
- Joachim''s first wife married a hot dude 14 years her junior. They make a lovely couple.
- Who are these people?
- Wow, people really hate Mary! I''ve spent hours perusing the bitchfest on these forums - amazing.
- Why do they hate her so much?
- What did they name the twins?
Only days before the christening of his baby twins, Crown Prince Frederik was filmed at a night club in a drunken encounter with an unknown blonde last Saturday night.
While Crown Princess Mary and the rest of the royal household were working hard to arrange tomorrow%E2%80%99s christening of the royal couple%E2%80%99s twins, her husband was partying away at his favourite Copenhagen night club, Simons, reports Se og H%C3%B8r magazine.
The magazine is in possession of amateur video footage from inside the club, where the future king is seen drinking and dancing with a woman. The video shows the two in warm embraces, and at one point it looks as if Frederik is about to fall down on the floor, only to be caught by the woman whom Se og H%C3%B8r refers to as %E2%80%9Cthe blonde%E2%80%9D.
Frederik left the club at 3.30 in the morning. The magazine could not say whether or not he left on his own.
Princess Mary has previously scolded her husband for his wandering eye, and there may well be some stiff smiles at tomorrow%E2%80%99s christening, reports B.T. newspaper.
Simons night club is currently trying to track down the person who filmed the incident and either gave or sold it to Se og H%C3%B8r. %E2%80%9CWhoever this person may be, they are not welcome in our club again,%E2%80%9D said Simon Lennet, the owner of the club.
The club does not allow patrons to make any sort of video recordings inside. Furthermore, it is standard procedure at exclusive night clubs to check the guest list for journalists before the doors open.
%E2%80%9CIt should be possible for everyone %E2%80%93 including the crown prince %E2%80%93 to enjoy a night out on the town without ending up on the cover of a gossip magazine.%E2%80%9D
Lennet said he is not familiar with %E2%80%9Cthe blonde%E2%80%9D. %E2%80%9CWe normally have around 600 patrons, half of which are blondes. I have no idea who she is.%E2%80%9D
link to video at link
- Princess Mary''s pussy gets sooooo wet.
- Poor Mary!
- Please, as if Mary is going to give up her gig because Freddy is putting his peen in some cheap tart. It''ll be a cold day in hell before you prise the crown off her head.
- FRED IS CHEATING ON MARY. DUDE IS DANCING TO WHITE GUY OVERBITE MUSIC WITH SOME BLONDE
- It was only a matter of time. Mary was always a hatched faced Tasmanian bogan. Now she''s a hatched-faced matronly bogan with a probably polapsed pussy. He''s gorgeous. Who could blame him for wanting some lithe tight beautiful blond DANISH pussy? Only a polyester tracksuited DL frau would deny him his natural rights.
- [quote]WHITE GUY OVERBITE MUSIC %0D\
What on earth is this?
- Danish Royal Christening
- In case you don''t want to go to youtube, the twins names are Prince Vincent Frederik Minik Alexander and Princess Josephine Sophia Ivalo Mathilda. The third names are Greenlandic. Who even knew there was "Greenlandic"?\
I linked that video of "Fred" hammered and I''m not sure that is actually him.
- OK I did some more investigating and I guess it is him. What a putz.
- There''s definitely a Greenlandic language, just as there is a Faroese.\
I''m surprised the kids didn''t get Faroese names as well.\
Gawd, I so wanna do that man....
- Mary totally gave Fred the cold shoulder at the twins christening. He tries to start a conversation with her and she totally ignores him - won''t even look at him.\
They do make beautiful babies together.
- He''s half French through his dad. He''s got that gallic charm.
- Lol at R110''s vitriol at a supposedly ''bogan'' woman ... who can probably spell ''hatchet-faced'' correctly. \
Just because you''re hot for the husband doesn''t make her a troll, you know.
- Here''s Fred''s new blonde. So better looking than Mosh.
- Victoria and Daniel of Sweden are so much cooler than the skanky Danes or William and Kate.
- The Danish royals seem as trashy as the Monaco royals.
- Frederick is looking awfully dissapated in the photo that R119 possted. Is he hitting the sauce a lot lately?
- So was he completely hungover and still sticking of puss at his twins'' christening!? Gotta love the Dirty Danes!
- Will they get a divorce?
- Most powerful (besides the Queen): Beatrix of Netherlands%0D\
Most traditional (even more as the British Royals): The Spanish Royal Family%0D\
Most deranged/creepy: The Royal Family of Belgium%0D\
Most hated: Mary of Denmark%0D\
Most loved: Victoria/Mette-Marit/Maxima?%0D\
- What''s so deranged about the Belgians?
The Empress Carlota
- Crown Price Hotkon of Norway is fine.
- Prince Laurent is the black sheep of the family, Empress Carlotta, but every Royal Family has at least one of those. %0D\
He''s drunk, fast driver and has done many things to embarrass the family. %0D\
His last big faux-pas (of a political nature!) was recently in the news: He met with Libyan diplomats when all hell broke lose there.%0D\
But... the creepiness comes from his father Albert II. It was rumored that he attended pedophile parties and was linked to child molester/killer Marc Dutroux!
- Someday I will marry Denmark''s Prince Edvard but first I have to get into med school, I guess.
- "bogan" is Australian for white trash btw
- Are they divorced yet?
- [quote]Are they divorced yet?%0D\
Can''t see that happening, unless the Prince decides to leave her. No way is the Aussie ever going to leave him, no matter how many mistresses the Prince has.
- Sadly, it does seem like she''s a gal with her eye on the main chance. However, she did learn to speak Danish which can''t be easy. That wedding video is sweet where he is tearing up when she walks down the aisle. Although it could have been the music. Zardok the Priest is a very emotional piece.\
Loved the queen''s arrival, fantastic outfit. \
It''s all a bit fairy tale-ish.
- Is anyone following the current scandal in the Spanish Royal family?
New thread please
- I'll start one, r134.
- [quote]Queen Victoria was so fat when she died that it's unlikely that she has enough room in her grave to make a full rotation.
I've heard Vicky is now down to her goal weight.
- So how does ABBA's Anni-Frid Lyngstad fit into the Swedish (?) royal family? Wasn't she married to a prince?
- I like Mary. I think she's very hardworking for Denmark. A lot of people say she looked cold when she was walking down the aisle at her wedding but, maybe she was just nervous? I would be nervous too if royalty and the millions of people were watching me walk down the aisle.
- Anni-Frid was married to a member of the German ex-Royal Family and is styled a Princess (her husband died some time ago). She is friends with the Swedish Queen, but not a part of the Swedish Royal family. She's not even Swedish herself.
- Freddy was a cutie.
- Anni-Frid is Swedish R139, albeit of German-Norwegian parentage and born in Norway.
- I THINK YOU GUYS ARE JUST HATEFUL PEOPLE, EVEN YOU ARE ONLY DOING ALL OF THIS HATEFUL, NASTY,PUBLICATION ON THEM. THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE AS WELL AS THEIR CHILDREN, AND THEY ARE STILL SO MUCH IN LOVE. THEY ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE. IT USE TO BE PRINCE WILLIAM AND CATHERINE, BUT THEY ARE ALMOST ROBOTIC, SHOWS VERY LITTLE LOVE FO EACH OTHER,SO I HAVE STOPPED FOLLOWING THEM,WATCHED OTHER ROYAL COUPLES AND THE COUPLE THAT TRULY TOUCHED MY HEART IS PRINCES MARY AND PRINCE FEDERIK, WHO CAN STILL SHOE LOVE FOR EACH OTHER, YOU SEE I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO THE SAME MAN FOR 48 YEARS NOW AND WE STILL SHOW LOVE FOR EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE DO LOVE EACH OTHER EVEN MORE NOW. PLEASE STOP YOUR NASTINESS.
- WE ARE SORRY FOR YOUR INSANITY, MISS KAPITAL AT R142. BUT WE HOPE THE CONDITION IS FATAL.
- TRH Frederik and Mary don't half know how to waltz!
Princes Felix and Nicholi could be very interesting being biracial
- Denmarl? Can't people write headings without an error?
- It's long been rumored that Prince Frederik has a drug problem, (he's mostly a heavy (every day) pot smoker,but he's also well known for weekend long coccaine binges with quite a bit of pot,valium, xanax and sometimes heroin to bring him down) the Bogan Princess has been known
to indulge with him on occasion, if the company he parties with it right, tho she is very big into diet pills
- I one read that he was very much into fitness. That doesn't go with the stories of being a drugged-out mess.
- Several years ago there were some nude pictures of Frederik running down a path to a swimming hole.
- r148, I remember seeing those pics. There was also one of him peeing off a sail boat.
- R148/R149. Frederik's royal peeing penis:
- It's well known within high society circles in Denmark that Freddy and Mary's marriage is all but over. Fred's had a number of affairs during the course of their marriage and Mary has been having an affair with Friis Bach a Danish politician for several years. The pair will not get divorced though. Mary likes her position and the freebies too much and Fred is too afraid of his royal parents to rock the boat. The set of twins they had were a result of IVF to silence media gossip about the state of their marriage.
Fred's true love is Katja Storkholm a danish model turned art expert but he was not allowed to marry her because the danish royal court has an unofficial rule that members cannot marry fellow danes, they must look abroad.
Oh and Fred suffers from depression, is a big pot smoker and an a heavy drinker.
- 151 posts here (thanks for the bump up) and no one mentions that Mary in all likelihood didn't set her sights on Frederik first at all; she had her eyes on Felipe and their joint cousin Nikolaos of Greece in Sydney at the Olympics.
Felipe by all accounts sussed her out for the cheap pickup she was and turned her down, but Nikolaos wasn't as shy and got "in first". If was right after this that she glommed onto Fred who didn't shy her away, for whatever strange reason. He continued to communicate with her after leaving Sydney, brought her to Denmark for visits and eventually moved her there full time. The rest is history.
bump up for (non-UK) royal gossip!
- R151 Very interesting! Do you know if Fred has ever slept with a guy?
- [quote]Katja Storkholm
Holy crap, she's gorgeous. Princess Mary isn't ugly, but that Katja makes her look plain.
- R127 I know it was written in 2011, but just a little correction, his name isn't Hotkon (that's really funny) it is Haakon (Magnus)
- I would still choose Carl Philip of Sweden, the hottest prince in Europe.
- Just googled Friis Bach. HOT DAMN.
- [] No gossip on Frederik ever sleeping with another guy. He's a pussy hound.....his younger brother Prince Joachim despite two wives and four kids has a lot of innuendo surrounding his sexuality.
Oh and it's well documented that Fred was not Mary's first choice at all. Mary was all over Crown Prince Felipe of Spain but he turned her down. So what did Fred like about Mary? Well Mary is an aggressive and dominating woman who treats Freddy like a little boy, which is exactly what Fred likes. Mary also likes loud rough sex and the early years of their marriage, many of their staff complained of a lack of sleep from all the noise!
Mary knew exactly what she was getting into. She was forewarned that Fred was still in love with Katja Storkholm and that there was no way he would remain faithful. The gossip is Fred cheated on Mary as early as his bachelor party night.
Fred is a whimp which stems from his terrible relationship with his mother. Queen Margrethe makes Queen Elizabeth II look like the mother of the century. She basically ignored her children from birth until adulthood and left them in the care of a nanny. In fact, Fred has openly stated that he usually only saw his mother on Sundays for church and lunch. Queen Margrethe, who btw is known to smoke up to three packs a day, favored her younger son and she's openly wished that he would succeed her over Fred.
There's serious worry in danish circles about Fred's ability to take over for his mother. Old Marg is in failing health and the view is the succession is coming within a few years. Fred does not want to be King and as it draws closer he's spinning out of control.
It's odd, the Scandinavian Royal Houses are often viewed as quaint, bicycling monarchies, yet in fact they are far more grand, far more snobby and far more screwed up than the British Royals.
- I have read all these posts from beginning to end, of what I can surmise most of you are jealous trolls lashing out at a beautiful princess because you shall never be one.
Jealousy is a curse.
Beauty may only be skin deep but ugly seeps all the way to the bones.
To shame on most of you.