- Jake G is one lucky guy to have tapped that.
- Be sure to click twice.
- "beutiful"...oh dear...
Not the Grammar Troll, the SpellCheck Troll
- OP, he is very pretty indeed. However this is a promo shot for The Tudors. Does that great beauty come across in candid shots as well?
- I think I''ve spotted my new imaginary husband!
- I''m sorry but he strikes me as blandly ordinary.
- I prefer the more angular, less fluffy Henry Cavill.%0D\
- R7, I''m totally with you. He is a handsome guy, but he is averagely handsome. The most beautiful man in the world? That is a really an outrageous stamentR7, I''m totally with you. He is a handsome guy, but he is averagely handsome. The most beautiful man in the world? That is really an outrageous statement, sorry.
- Until OP''s pic I would have agreed with R7 and R10.\
- That man is awe inspiringly beautiful.
- Very handsome indeed.%0D\
Lucky Jake. But Cavill looks like a bottom. Thought Jake was a bottom too. %0D\
Hope there weren''t injuries in the dive for the bottom.
- He looks pretty in pictures, but the first time I thought he was HOT was when I saw an interview with him about the Tudors. Love the accent, the scruff, the casual beauty.
- Meh. Eye of the beholder.
- I''ve had a crush on him ever since I saw "The Count of Monte Cristo" several years ago. Making me forget all about Jim Caviezel was no easy feat, but he pulled it off flawlessly.
- r13 Maybe they had a "Tupperware party".
- He''d make a good James Bond.
- [quote]He''d make a good James Bond.\
And I bet James would be begging for it!
- He almost was James Bond. They went with Craig instead. Also lost Batman to Christian Bale. But he is the next Superman.
- If he was passed over as both the next James Bond AND the next Batman, I suppose being the next Superman is a prize worthy of someone who''s nothing more than an also-ran.
- I love Henry.
- He looks like Matt Bomer''s younger brother
- He''ll suck as Superman...mark my words. Meh.
- r24, the thought of him having twincest with matt bomer is super hot. somebody needs to write some slash fiction about that and email it to me.
- [quote]He''ll suck as Superman..\
If Bryan Singer directs, we can assume that, though not necessarily on camera. Which is too bad.
- If he plays him ethereal (a la Christopher Reeves) he will be very hot, but the movie is likely to suck. Superman sort of has to be though, being pretty near perfect and above most of it.\
Tom Welling only makes it work because as Clark, he is not really Superman, per the cannon, and is sort of a wuss. He totally destroys Bill''s observation that Clark Kent is Superman''s view of what a human is like.
- He looks a lot like Jude Law used to look. and Jude was around the age Cavill is now when he did The Talented Mr Ripley. both have very pretty, delicate, almost feminine features combined with a masculine chin and hairy chest. they also have the kind of slim build that doesn''t look good overly muscled. there was a pic of Cavill in a movie he was shirtless and obviously worked out like mad in the gym to attain that look, but it actually detracted from his looks, as bulging pecs & biceps don''t suit him at all.%0D\
hopefully Henry''s hairline will fare better than Jude''s in years to come.%0D\
by the way, in traditional physiognomy (face reading) a large, dimpled chin like Henry''s is the sign of a very high sex drive.
- [quote]Hope there weren''t injuries in the dive for the bottom.\
Thanks for the laugh and mental image from it. \
BTW, is it just me, or does this post reek of a gay PR minion trying to drum up publicity for a likely tentpole train wreck?
- He''s already got more gay hair than I do. OP''s crush is destined to be short-lived, five years tops.%0D
- R29 Law is a much better actor though. I''ve only seen Cavill in the Tudors and he was very weak. Very bland as if he gave in to JRM chewing the scenery and just stood by. \
I also think Law a decade ago was very beautiful. Cavill doesn''t quite fall under beautiful, perhaps more handsome? And I don''t care about Jude''s hair, his bone structure is amazing.
- He''s balding
- He was cute a few years ago, but the most beautiful man in the world? No, and especially not now. You can tell he''s starting to bald in front (hence him growing out his hair) and he''s starting to resemble David Haselhoff these days.
Bald in 5 years
- not anymore he isn't.
- That's his Franco Nero pose (see link), but not quite in the same league.
- Vintage Tudors
- He should come out.
- Hey Jake, cut or uncut? Hairy hole?
- honestly, he is butt ugly. wouldn't look at him twice in a gay bar.
- That's when he had a naturally hairy chest and wasn't overly-muscled the way he is now.
- I heard he was really slutty. Any truth to that rumor? And he looks sexy as hell.
- [quote]I heard he was really slutty. Any truth to that rumor?
Gay slutty or hetero slutty?
- He should'a been james .I hate daniel
- I want to see his cock.
- I want to see his hole!!!!
- He looked completely different when he was young on The Tudors. It's like 2 completely different people.
- Is he wearing a toopay in Man of Steal?
- How so, R48?
- His hairline is pretty tragic lately.
He's cute, but I think Jensen Ackles is prettier.
- Jensen Ackles has always been pretty, even more so when he was younger.
- R50, compare the pic in R14 to this pic. How could you not see the difference? He looks like he's aged 20 years.
- R53, he's been made up to look like Superman there. I don't think that's a representative photo of him.
- Nothing beats that original photo. Perfect balance of hairiness and masculinity.
- When is he going to show his cock?
- He is unfairly beautiful.
- A friend saw him naked at the gym and says he has a big uncut dick.
- He's gorgeous and has a nice ass.
- Right here, R56. Henry Cavill in The Immortals.
- More nakedness.
- R60 and r61
Are those real?
- I doubt it, R62, because of the erection. But if it's a photoshop, it's very good. I can't find the flaws.
- found an original.
- Henry is indeed a very handsome man!!!!
- barf. Brandon Routh much better.
- R11-Ummmmmmm...NO,he is not HOT!!! DO NOT speak for me again!!!
- Oh my! I'm going to rent Immortals tonight at Redbox. What was the context of the nudity and erection?
- [quote]he's been made up to look like Superman there. I don't think that's a representative photo of him.
Right, made up to look like Superman means plucking all his hair out at the hairline and using aging make up to age him 30 years. Because that's what Superman is supposed to look like.
- R68, the pics are fake as has already been pointed out. He was just shirtless in the film.
- R62, of course they are fake. Do you really think there would have been massive full-frontal male nudity in an American mainstream film? Or that there wouldn't have been a thread about it on DL at the time?
Btw, those cock pics look like they show a cut cock. Henry is British and probably uncut anyway.
- [quote]A friend saw him naked at the gym and says he has a big uncut dick.
Details please. Which gym?
- A shirtless Henry playing with his "pole".
- Why did he shave his chest for "Immortals" ?
- No one saw his 'dick' so stop it with the lies. Your friend didn't see him at the gym. lmao
- [R68], if you must rent Immortals, you'll want to watch it with the sound muted so as not to kill too many brain cells. I love Henry but that movie was the absolute WORST! And I agree with [R29] that he doesn't look right with all the Superman muscle. His body in Immortals was primo which is probably the only reason I stupidly sat through the entire thing.
- Yeah, I preferred his hairy, beefier more natural look that in 'The Tudors'. And he hasn't shown his ass since then for some reason, either.
Unfortunately, the director of 'Immortals' called him chubby and told him he needed to become very muscular.
- R70, now you tell me? After I've already rented the movie?? I guess I'm going back to return it. What can I rent instead that would show cock?
- R78, you should still see the movie if you have it. You can still see Henry and other hot guys.
Isn't Kellan Lutz also in the movie?
- If they don't show cock, I'm not interested.
- He's very beautiful. The guys that say he's meh or they wouldn't talk to him in a gay bar are delusional...cuz y'all are so hot with a full head of hair.
- How does his ass look in Immortals? And how does Kellan look in it?
- I love cowards too. I'd like to bend him over and fuck him all night long - just to remind him his dick doesn't belong in a woman.
- "Henry Cavill with a brunette in a cafe
Here is a new candid picture of Henry on a date in a cafe with an unknown brunette. Obviously they are not just friends.
Wish you to be happy, Henry!"
Do they look to be more than just friends?
- HOLY CRAP, his hair in R84. Poor Henry. I'm sure the producers of Man of Steal are regretting casting him now. His hairline is all people will talk about. And they're already writing a sequel. Hope they have good toupees in the props department.
- His big movie with Bruce Willis and Signourney Weaver that came out last week completely BOMBED! It came in 12th place. LOL! Box office poison!
- Why do you obsess over this hair so much?
He still has plenty.
Anyway, he doesn't look very enthusiastic to be with this woman.
- [quote]He still has plenty.
Yeah, in the back.
- And on the sides.
- Looks like his PR sent us a picture of him being with a woman.
- Haha. She is one of his beards. He looks so miserable. His Pr people are heartless.
- He seems more interested in the iphone then her.
- Ugly duckling trying to fit in with the straight people. Darling, you are gay. Stop being a pussy and admit it.
- [quote]He seems more interested in the iphone then her.
So iPhone first, then her? At least he has his priorities straight.
- Yeah, so not intersted in her that's why he put both his hands on her knee. This photo wasn't taken by a papparazzi but by a guest who was in that cafe too.
- If it was taken by a guest, why is it such high quality, and how did it end up online?
Btw, you can see he's got a good ass - look how high up it is sitting.
-  Yes, this was sent to us from his lovely homophobic PR.
- Another photo with the same (?) woman.
- This can't be a beard. Too ugly.
- What's the evidence that Cavill is gay? I read this on here all the time, but I've never read any valid evidence? Pure fantasy? Boy's got a great ass!
- He be so short. She's taller than him.
- Gif of Henry driving with the same woman as in R99.
- Henry is one of those sluts that you would fuck and kick him out of you're house when done with. At least that's what I would do. ahahaha
- What makes him a slut?
- Henry is 6'1.
- He's a hottie to be sure. Did JRM have him? The thought of their uncut cocks "docking" is very hot.
- Who's bumping all these ancient threads with links that no longer work? You're making the datalounge more of a cemetery than it is in prime time.
- @109... Maybe because there aren't any new threads about Henry Cavill for us to post on.
- I just hate old threads being bumped, particularly well discussed ones. A good plan is to try to seize a weak thread and steer it to your topic. This keeps other poor posters from being bored and confused.
- So, why do people claim Cavill to be gay?
- I read on some other forum that Henry didn't like JRM and JRM kept away from the rest of the cast anyway.
Here's something from an extra on "Tudors":
19. RE: Calling all Tudors Extras
Sep 30 2008, 1:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2008, 1:58 PM EDT
"so was this for court scenes or executions? Were you also in other seasons? We have a couple of other extras who have posted pics. What did you think of some of the main actors?"Mainly in the Great Hall for various scenes. Parties, writing up tax scrolls (paper work, the general working day), meeting Anne of Cleves for the very first time (the family and crowd).
I havent been in any other seasons but may try out for season 4.
I have seen a few pics. I recognise one or two men. There are quite a good few who have been in all or 2 seasons of the tele series
Most of the main actors that I saw seem grand.
Actually to FMFJRMGRL, I saw Cavill walking along the beach walk in my town recently. He is a fairly big chap. I am 6ft1in, and I reckon he is taller. He is shaped like a rugby player (or american football player).
No, I didn't work in the first season, therefore missed MDK. However, I know she was on set towards the end of this season...
All of the male extras hated Henry Cavill because he's so darn handsome! (Just joking about not liking him!) And conversely, it seems he was the ladies favourite for the same reasons! He came across as being very focused, and perhaps a little shy? There certainly is a sense of a lot more beneath the surface of HC - as in he has an inner calm that projects into his characters - and that may well explain the persistant rumours that he's to play James Bond at some point in his career.
- Again, where do the Cavill gay rumors stem from?
- Maybe from these pix.
- R109, this thread isn't THAT old. And Henry is a current topic of discussion, so I don't mind if people bump this thread to compare its information with the other one
- I think I need to come out to my family since I have far worse photos than that. Thanks for opening my eyes.
- He looks super hot in these new pics
- R118 I'm in love with the pic of him in the suit.
- You should be ashamed of yourselves giving any attention to celebs who not only hide in the closet, but beard up because they're desperate for fame and want to please the straights.
- Gorgeous face, but his ass is flat.
- Anyone think he's hotter than Bomer?
- He is hotter. His bod is stunning.
Sometimes, he can't put a lid on his gayness. Check out what he says, then tries to correct.
- Hmm... where's my post?
- His ass is flat, R121? So many extol the virtues of his ass. Why do they do that if it's flat?
- Maybe some people like flat asses, R126, how the fuck should I know?
But in that famous clip from the Tudors where he's nailing that broad, that's a genetically flat ass.
- That butt looked fluffy to me.
- I downloaded the dunhill commercials because of him.
- Miss Cavill is on the cover of many magazines just now - British GQ, Empire.
Buns of Steel is out next month, already taking advance bookings. I think Iron Man with another early release has already overshadowed any summer blockbuster to come.
I don't care about this film at all, but it will be a must just to watch him and wouldn't it be great if our Henry did well?
- R122 No
- [quote]Gorgeous face, but his ass is flat.
- I wish he was gay.
- he's pretty damn fine.
- In OP's photo he looks like a sweaty waiter from some Ren Faire.
- Not even close. He's good-looking . That's all.
- R133 LOL
- r133 There is a lot of information that points to him possibly being gay.
- Henry Cavill is one of those men that look really beautiful in one picture or movie, but then looks average in another. He looked his best in "Tudors" and that wood Allen film "whatever works."
- A couple of years ago when I researched the Cavill gay story after hearing stuff about it, there was one anecdote I liked.
Someone posted, female I think, that they saw him on a plane and he was constantly checking out men. Found that story very hot, imagine being on that plane. Henry loves the man sex. Could have been made up of course and no doubt it is now wiped from the internet like other stuff.
- He is beautiful!
- I really can't tell about him. He doesn't set off my gaydar much, but maybe thats because he's hiding way too deep in the closet.
- He's really working the straight, since he's tied to the hip of Gina.
There's too many things pointing in the gay direction. Plus, people predicted he would appear with a chick around this time to be prepared for his MOS premiere, and wouldn't you know it.
- [quote]He's really working the straight, since he's tied to the hip of Gina.
Of course he is. When he was "engaged" and there was not ever ONE picture of him and his "fiancé" together, everybody caught on that things didn't add up and realized it didn't make sense why there was never one pic of them together. So with his new beard - I mean "girlfriend" - it's obvious he's been instructed to go everywhere with her to make it look more realistic this time.
So sick of this shit in 2013. I wish actors would get some balls and stop the bearding shit.
- He can't hold a candle to Bieber, my Bieber.
- Today is his birthday. Let's discuss his gorgeous ass, face and chest.
- [quote]Of course he is. When he was "engaged" and there was not ever ONE picture of him and his "fiancé" together, everybody caught on that things didn't add up and realized it didn't make sense why there was never one pic of them together. So with his new beard - I mean "girlfriend" - it's obvious he's been instructed to go everywhere with her to make it look more realistic this time.[/quote]
He and Gina go everywhere and the publicists work with bloggers to report them as news.
All this is buildup for the Henry's biggest role ever. What ever happened to being single for the ladies?
Henry Cavill will be making his biggest debut, who wants to a fat appendage attached to him?
- Henry is gay and Gina is his beard. His problem in not being gay but the poor acting.
- Even the most beautiful people have the dirtiest anuses...
[quote]Henry is gay and Gina is his beard. His problem in not being gay but the poor acting.[/quote]
I think the interviewer even know it in this article. When asked what he likes about the female body, he clams up and stutters before he comes up with an answer.
- All the talk on here of him being gay is just wishful, pitiful fantasies expressed way too publicly. This is the only place I have ever heard of him being gay, and no one has produced any persuasive evidence to support the wild allegation.
Another delusional fangurl.
- Henry Cavill is good-looking. But Matt Bomer is prettier and more beautiful.
- There are gay guys who fuck pussy. They claim their gay, yet they get hard over fucking pussy. That doesn't compute.
Even if Henry Cavill loves sucking cock, that doesn't mean he's gay.
- r142 Or maybe you're just a moron who wants everyone to be gay.
Haha, you're right only a minority is gay and Henry Cavill is amongst them, like or not.
- r153, actually I am dude, man.
- How do you know that, r157?
- r159 It's wishful thinking; j/o material.
- Fangurls attack! He's gay, get over it.
- I know you wish he was gay but he is NOT!
- R154 Matt Bomer looks weird and disproportionate.
- He's gorgeous in a Jude Law kind of way. I hope he ages better than Jude.
- This man is more beautiful than Cavill and Bomer combined.
- r165 Zac Efron looks better!
It's not a wish, it's a fact.
- R165 Zac Efron looks too ken dol-ish, Lee Pace looks like a real man.
- Zac Efron suffers from Carbface. He looks puffy.
- r169 LOVE ZAC'S CARB FACE!!!
- R163, what's "weird and disproportionate" about Bomer (not that I disagree)?
- Please, please, ladies. They're ALL beautiful, and they ALL would run the other way if they saw you coming.
- r171 NOTHING! He's absolutely gorgeous. And more beautiful than the good-looking Henry Cavill.
- His gorgeousness is out of bounds.
- LOL @ R172!
- When shirtless, Cavill looks better than Bomer...Bomer's got small round shoulders with big thick neck and head on top of it.
- Cavill has a great body (pre-superman pimped up). He would win the naked contest.
Well said, but I don't think that these deranged "ladies" understand it. Haha
- He pings to Mars.
An earlier poster said his publicists work with bloggers to make Henry and Gina into news -read Lainey's coverage on them for a perfect specimen of the spun narrative on this couple. lainey has repeatedly expressed "surprise" that the studio is "letting" him be public with Gina rather than promote Superman as an eligible bachelor. Because yeah... no. I can't read her with a straight face anymore because she is such a shill.
Lainey is not the only one. All studios use "bloggers and sites" to promote their products. I have a friend - male friend - who is paid to post on ONTD in order to push certain films or actors.
- What is ONTD?
- R172 Please, if any lady approached Henry Cavill he wouldn't run the other way. He would stay and ask her to be his new beard.
Haha, sorry you're right.
A gossip site.
- Best support boyfriend: Gina Carano, really? I don't think so. He was there for Luke Evans. Haha
- Henry Cavill. Whenever I see articles about him and Gina on gossip blogs I just chuckle at the fangirls swooning on him. No gaydar at all, girls?
There are very few actors that ping as high to me as Cavill does in photos.
I think they all love Gina and love him with Gina because she's not very pretty in the face and it gives them hope.
- Gina is more mannish looking than Henry.
- Wait, Can't you flaming queens freaking read? This is an argument about beauty, not about sexuality.
- But the smoke got me, and I got bronchitis, ain't nobody got time for that!
- Cavill's got the T-rex arms, so noticeable with or without clothes.
- Gayest man in the world. Please, can the idiotic teenage fangurls go back to ONTD and Tumblr.
- Re: the T-rex arms; Cavill is probably an endomorph and those guys tend to have short limbs. Henry himself has said he was fat as a child. He would have had to work INCREDIBLY hard to achieve the ripped physique he has in Immortals and Man of Steel; endomorphs are naturally stocky. Henry's look in Cold Light of Day is how his body looks without intense diet and exercise.
The problem is that these fangurls are so stupid that they keep on swooning and babbling even if it's clear that Cavill is gay. Get a REAL life, idiots.
- R184, so true!
I wonder why they don't show Luke and Henry together anymore. What they are scared people might see their chemistry, as they did when they appeared at the Jessie J concert?
Yes, it might be. I don't think LE and HC are together but they certainly "hooked up" while filming (Immortals) as many closeted actors do on sets. It's much safer.
- R191 Thanks for the explanation. Hardwork indeed pays.
[quote] I don't think LE and HC are together but they certainly "hooked up" while filming (Immortals) as many closeted actors do on sets.[/quote]
R193, here responding:
Who knows about right now, but they were together way after Immortals, so I think it was more than a hookup.
Since, almost three years later, they were at Jessie J's concert and were seen five days in a row together at parties for the Olympics.
Then, you have Gina who stars in the same movie as Luke. I find it odd that she's the girlfriend of Henry Cavill. Seriously, how did Gina and Henry meet? Who's the common denominator?
- R193 You might be right, then.
- new shot of his perfect furry chest in a wet wifebeater in Man of Steel
- I will not be seeing this movie. I'm not going to support these pussy closet cases who are wimps and beard up all for the sake of fame.
- HC was at On the Waterfront Cafe at Venice Beach yesterday in the beer garden. very handsome (amazing blue eyes, dyed darker hair, normal slightly discolored teeth which is normal) but also bland. In the Eddie Cibrian vein, who was a friend's wedding. HC was in group of seemingly straight ordinary-looking guys. He was very quiet and barely said anything. Maybe shy in groups? Certainly no star aura of someone like Ryan Gosling who I have seen many times. No one seemingly recognized him and I wouldn't have either if not pointed out.
By the way, no pinging (but it could have been a lack of personality).
So he was at a wedding? Was Gina with him?
- Ugh, Gina is a damn man, her saggy balls were drooping out of that dress at the fast and furious 6 premiere. She plays a pedestrian in the man of steel who is seconds away from getting hit by a bus, unfortunately she dies in the film.
I just want to know whether the beard was there, or whether she was off the clock?
[quote]. He was very quiet and barely said anything. Maybe shy in groups? [/quote]
Now, I don't he's shy, but he certainly wasn't shy acting around his gay friends.
- I meant to say that I don't DOUBT he's shy, but he wasn't shy acting around his gay friends.
Why be shy around his "straight" friends?
- Some new pictures! And he might be starring with Armie Hammer in a movie!
- That hairline is creeping back...
- Lives with his girlfriend. =(
- I'm not one to think every male actor is closeted, but I can't get a read on him.
- Not all male Actors are gays but Henry Cavill is. Gina Carano is part of his PR campaign for "Superman".
- My gaydar must be broken then... I just don't see it. We could only wish.
If he is indeed living with her, I don't think this is PR. Doesn't seem like the type to sacrifice his own personal life and move in with his beard, No way!
I totally disagree. All his interviews and this fake relationship are part of a PR campain for Superman.
- Why would he be living with a woman that he only met last year?
- Fact is, no one knows. Where's the solid proof of anything? The old old W. Hollywood pics of him with his gay roommate... I think he knew no one in LA at that time so of course he spent most of his time with his roommate, roommate's boyfriend and their friends. I'm not saying it's not possible but it's lookin more like he's straight after all. Because we want him to be gay, doesn't indeed make him gay.
This whole time I thought it was possible Gina is his beard but knowing they live together, I don't think so. We thought he'd appear with a woman months before his movie releases but did you expect him to be single the whole time??
- R213 It's absolutely fake. Living together my ass. The most telling part of the article is where it says:
[quote]Her name, he says, "Is Gina," which comes out in a way that suggests he doesn't want to answer any more questions about his girlfriend.
That says it all. Celebs don't mind talking about their significant others when the S/O is a celeb/wannabe celeb too. Also, remember when his ex "fiancé" did an interview with some newspaper, and she simply said they had a great relationship but she didn't want to discuss him? Why so scared to discuss it unless you don't want to mess up the script or unless you really don't know much about them because it's all fake?
- Gina may be sticking around for a while, she's rumored to be playing Wonder Woman in the upcoming justice league movie..shit.
- My ex boyfriend moved in with his bitch after 6 months of dating... time has nothing to do with it.
Can't read into an article... plus, he's always been the private type from what I read. Didn't he say, "she's amazing"?
I recalled lil bitch Timberlake never wanted to discuss his relationship with Britney Spears while they were dating.
Still not enough proof in either direction.
Why as a private person does he certainly feel the need to divulge information?
Heck, he couldn't even be bothered to be photographed with his fiance. Now, he can speak, but just a little bit, about his girlfriend, whom he wants us to know he lives with...
Oh, don't forget to write in that Gina Carano is rumored to be Wonder Woman.
- First people complain that he never speaks of her so he must be gay then when he mentions living with her, he's divulging too much info for a private person? wtf??
- He's a balding, soft-assed fatty who lucked out and whose body responds to intense workouts over the short-term. In two years he'll look like Russell Crowe from the neck down and Rupert Everett from the neck up. And he lacks intelligence so he'll either be wearing a scowl or a dumb-blank expression.
I hope he makes it to the S-Man sequel before it all goes.
The sight of that buttery, undefined butt and those chicken legs suggests it will be a race against time.
- R221 Absolutely correct. The minute he stops working out, his body will look like shit. He himself said he's had weight problems all his life. And that hairline is receding bad - he'll be Jude Law soon. And he's got no acting talent or personality whatsoever, so when the looks are gone, he'll be back to playing little roles with a few lines.
- Are you upset because more and more he's looking to be straight? Quit acting like a bitch!
- ^ PR or a fangirl.
- r223 take a crash course in "Hollywood bearding interview tactics during blockbuster movie promotion" because HC is playbook.
- R223 Henrietta, is that you girl?
- Straight my ass...
- OMG guys - an actor with major gay rumors in a suspicious PR relationship just said in an interview while promoting his big budget superhero flick that he lives with his "amazing" girlfriend!
Guess he's straight after all!
- Oh here comes the gayboys... wishin and hopin.
- R229 Welcome to datalounge?
- This guy gets my vote:
- R229 Sweetie, first of all, his looks peaked 5 years ago, so nobody except a few desperate people are drooling over him anymore.
Second, nobody's "wishin and hopin" about anything. You need to do your research and look up past threads about him as to why there are many reasons people think he's most likely gay. Don't expect someone to list all the reasons why - do your research if you care so much.
- The gay roomie had a Significant Other, so he and HC weren't an item. I always thought that they worked together, and since Corey offered HC a place to crash.
Corey has denied HC is gay, and given that Corey has spoken out about Gay rights, etc, I just don't see that he would lie about it.
I think HC is straight, and I think he is socially awkward. This doesn't make him boring, or lacking in personality. One of my best friends is very quiet and awkward in certain situations, but with people she knows well, she is the life of the party.
The thing that I notice about HC is that several years ago, he gave an interview promoting a movie called I Capture the Castle. In that interview his body language was loose, his behavior was more spontaneous, and he seemed very much like many teens his age. He was obviously a bit embarrassed by the fans who phoned in their adoration, but it was cute. He definitely didn't seem rehearsed. But in the last couple of years, he comes across as so rehearsed and stiff.
I think he has been coached by PR people to behave in a certain way.
If you dig up some old interviews from Wonder Con, when he and Luke Evans were promoting Immortals, there are several where you can see HC being much more spontaneous, even witty. He jokes with an interviewer when the interviewer's cell phone goes off in the middle of the interview.
But those moments of spontaneity seemed like breaks in form, and that he was tightly rehearsed.
Oddly, his interviews from when he was in the Tudors are better. He still seems a bit rehearsed, but overall looser, for lack of a better word
- What was his nickname in school?
- Fat Cavill they called him.
I agree with the previous poster, he's more comfortable/carefree in his younger years. Those pics from his youth were with his ex-roommate. Do your research! There's also a candid photo of him and his younger bro rubbing his shoulders, does that also mean they're doing eachother??
Find the audio interview he did, it was posted today. It was done back when he was engaged and filming MOS, he mentions his fiance twice. No awkwardness whatsoever.
- Wow lots of haters on this thread.
I'm guessing it's the likes of Jake Gyllenhaal, Kellan Lutz, Matt Bomer, etc. etc. who are all wondering how and why Henry outmaneuvered them into the A-list career he has now.
Who knows, really? Luck, perhaps. Or maybe like that fugly Bradley Cooper, he fucked and bottomed his way to the top.
In any case, he is where he is, and the rest of you are where you are, and you're stuck there. So deal with it.
[quote] Henry Cavill is one of those men that look really beautiful in one picture or movie, but then looks average in another.
I find this picture to be so incredibly beautiful. Though his "natural state" body probably tends to be on the heavier side, when he trims down, his basic features are GORGEOUS.
He's one of the best looking actors around. And probably another reason why he gets more work than his peers, is because he actually CAN act.
Gyllenhaal, Bomer, Lutz, etc., even Pattinson all suck at acting. Cavill is actually good.
http://wpc.4d27.edgecastcdn.net/004D27/2013/Editorials/HenryCavillDetailsMagazineJuneJuly2013/Henry Cavill Details Magazine June July 2013 2.jpg
- He looks so nice in white...
- not to change the subject, but I thought Brandon Routh was a great Superman.
He should have been given another chance.
It wasn't Brandon's fault that:
His Lois Lane was too delicate.
His Lex Luthor acted like he wanted to fuck him (ummm...)
His Perry White was miscast.
- Imagine him in a thong.
- How do you think his ass would look like in a thong, R239?
- Is there much Henry ass in the Tudors? I'm debating watching it on Netflix but only if he shows his cookies!
- [quote]Gyllenhaal, Bomer, Lutz, etc., even Pattinson all suck at acting. Cavill is actually good.
I'm not a fan of Cavill, but Gyllenhall's got ugly mouth and he's a big paps whore, Bomer's got a lame-looking pair of eyes, gross-looking jaw and chin and he is as boring as Cavill, Lutz & Pattinson and may I add DL's current pet Zac Efron are just butt ugly.
- [quote]He's one of the best looking actors around. And probably another reason why he gets more work than his peers, is because he actually CAN act.[/quote]
Get's more work? Have you checked his resume?
Henry Cavill hasn't worked in two years, because he can't act.
- Well aren't you [italic]special[/italic], R242
- Well R240, hopefully it would be huge and round, with the thong string being swallowed by his massive asscheeks.
- R243 Agree.
Henry is good looking but he can't act.
- People were discussing his lack of jobs on imdb, so it's noticeable. People c an sense that he's hiding something, that includes movie goers.
- [quote]Is there much Henry ass in the Tudors?
Henry definitely showed his ass a couple of times, more so in the early seasons - not so much in the later ones. I think Henry's best ass scene is in one of the first episodes from Season 1 when he does a sex scene with some chick. Henry VIII (Jonathan Rhys Myers) challenged him to bed the daughter of one of his political rivals to get back at him or something and so Henry Cavill (Charles Brandon) nails her when her father walks into the room and sees Henry Cavill's naked bubble butt.
- [quote]People were discussing his lack of jobs on imdb
His lack of jobs? He's a successful actor who has been in several t.v. shows and several big movies and now is the next Superman. A lot of young actors would kill to have his 'lack of jobs'.
What am I missing here?
- r242 What the hell is wrong with you?? Zac Efron is GORGEOUS.
I just checked IMDB and I think R47 is reporting the discussion going on in the thread "Not getting a lot of work?" that starts with:
"Looking at the filming dates for his past few movies Henry really hasn't been acting a lot. Immortals & Cold Light of Day were both filmed in 2010, Man Of Steel was filmed fall of 2011 and so far he hasn't been in anything since and his next project still seems to be stuck in development hell."
You can read on Imdb the entire thread.
- Not all actors have to be working constantly. As long as you're getting movies and t.v. shows, you're far ahead of most in the game.
- That's a different matter but you have to admit that R247 has a point.
- He's not getting a lot of work because he's hiding something?
What is the connection between the two?
- [quote]His lack of jobs? He's a successful actor who has been in several t.v. shows and several big movies and now is the next Superman. A lot of young actors would kill to have his 'lack of jobs'.[/quote]
A lot of big movies, like what? He hasn't been in a hit movie. Nor, has he been in several TV show? Go check your facts.
- He's hiding the fact that he did porn. It's all leaking out now. Boom! Bad PR for Man of Steel.
- Nice photomontage, where did you find it?
- R255, Henry was in "Tristan & Isolde" & "Immortals" as well as now being in the new Superman film.
He had a lead role in "The Tudors" for 4 years and guest-starred on other shows like "Inspector Lynley" & "Midsomer Murders".
He also has done a bunch of other movies like "The Count of Monte Cristo".
- I like Henry to, R258, but in now way can you describe his past work as "Hits". Tristan and Isolde was a mild success, perhaps. Tudors was his most successful project, and as hot as he was in that, the success for that show really came down to the unstable JRM.
Immortals was not a hit, and he has a longer list of turkeys than he does successes. Cold Light of Day was beyond Dismal. Blood Creek was embarrassing for both him and Fassbender, and the Woody Allen movie he did was not at all on par with Woody's better efforts, though I will agree that HC looked great in that movie.
I Capture the Castle was not a hit, though it is a nice little movie. And I think it is a bit much to say he was a "guest star" in Inspector Lynley or the Midsomer Murders. He has small parts on a single episode of those shows. He was not the main "guest star".
I am not dissing his career up til now. A lot of actors have a lot of really bad films under their belts, it is part of being in that phase where they will take on any job, just to be able to work.
HC is young enough, that if he does well in MOS, he might well avoid the mythos of the Superman Curse.
Acting wise, I don't know what to think. I though he was very good in I Capture the Castle, and also Tristan and Isolde. I thought he was intermittently good in The Tudors. He was fine for the Immortals, which really only required him to look tense and stoic. He was terrible in Cold Light of Day.
So I think he has potential to be good, but I think he needs a director who will be able to bring that out in him.
- You would think that after working for 14 years, since the age of 16, that it wouldn't take all of that to get a good performance out of him.
- Tristan + Isolde
Red Riding Hood
Man of Steel
It's not like he hasn't done anything... but it is weird that someone as stunningly beautiful as he is hasn't gotten more work. Especially more work that shows off that body of his.
- Those movies are of a span of seven years, and they didn't set the box office on fire.
That and the fact that he can't act might be the reason why he hasn't gotten more work.
I totally agree with you.
- Well, seems like he's had a better career than many other actors his age.
- That's true, but it also can be said about any actor who is somewhat known.
- trash authoress jackie collins claims that bomer didn't get the role due to being gay. so, why would studio execs choose another actor that was gay?
- Matt Bomer doesn't have the height needed, shoulders too narrow, and eyes look a little too gay compared to Cavill's.
- I always wondered how Bomer could have been in the running to play Supes. He's way too thin.
- I would have more respect for Cavill if he would go the Ben Barnes route and avoid the bearding.
- Bomer was not chosen for Superman Flyby because he was being pushed by Brett Ratner at a time when Ratner was in bad graces with Warner Brothers for failing to sign a star for the project after 6 months of development. Pushing a gay unknown for the film was the final straw for Warner Bros execs and resulted in Ratner's option not being renewed (ie he was fired).
Henry Cavill was allowed to be cast in Man of Steel because he was chosen by Christopher Nolan and Christopher Nolan's decision is the word of God at Warner Bros., at least as far as the DC Comics franchise is concerned.
- Looks good wet
- There is always an excuse for homophobia R270. It is rarely accurate.
- Why does Lainey ship Henry and Gina so hard? Because ass kissers are granted exclusive sit down interviews.
- And get paid very well.
- R273 Same with Perez Hilton. Pre-2010 before he decided to become a PR puppet (which he passed off as trying to be a nicer person), he tried to out Cavill several times (and Perez was NEVER wrong about the people he outed). Now he's like all the other gossip blogs and playing along with all the bearding bullshit too.
I guess money really does talk.
- Well said R275
- [quote]he tried to out Cavill several times
- He was so hot on Leno the other night. I wanted to smell the cushion he was sitting on.
- Seen him in gym locker room. Only got straight vibe from him. But he did have a humongous cock, massively thick. Seemed to enjoy showing it off.
- R279, what did his ass look like?
- R279 = Full of shit
- R280, there are photos of his ass online, so you don't have to ask.
- I'd take him now, because his personality is so nice, but he was so beautiful in his twenties and gorgeous as teenager in Count of Monte Cristo. It's a shame about his hair.
- I'm just so disappointed that Henry has gone full-throttle with the bearding.
- Me too
- Yeah, I don't think he's bearding.
I think HC is bi, and so a mannish woman like Gina works for him.
He has been doing much better in his recent interviews. He is actually showing some personality
- R286 = Delusional fangurl
- I won't be watching Henry's Superman movie. And the main reason is the bearding. He could have gone the Ben Barnes route. Ben Barnes is not out and he keeps that private, but he does not beard. He doesn't drag a fake girlfriend around.
- Henry isn't gay. I love how you're still saying that he is with no evidence. lol. He's gorgeous. Yes, there are men who are gorgeous who are straight, babe. I asked about this before, where was the evidence that he was gay. No one could come up with anything, not even a simple gossip rumor other than, 'I heard he was gay.'
I would love to see Henry's bulge on the big screen, but then I'd have to listen to the dialogue. I guess I could use earplugs.
- [quote]ut he was so beautiful in his twenties and gorgeous as teenager in Count of Monte Cristo. It's a shame about his hair.
Yuck. He looks like a child.
- R289, you are beginning to sound like the Luke MacFarlane is Straight Troll. Are you the same person?
And no evidence? Have you seen all the photos of him in the West Hollywood gay bars that were posted here earlier in the year? And how close he was to Cory Spears?
- Thanks for confirming that you have no hard evidence, r291.
I will state what so many have stated on here before: why can't straight men hang out with gay men? Oh, that's right, only when the narrative you've concocted is that the person is gay. Make up your mind.
Brits are not Americans. Straight Brits go to gay hang outs in Britain all the time. They have a different mentality.
- Henry was very affectionate towards the gay men in many of those gay bar photos, he had a very bizarre & brief 'engagement' with a woman he was never seen with, and he's now 30 years old and has never been married or had children or shown any real relationship with a woman.
- [quote]he's now 30 years old and has never been married or had children or shown any real relationship with a woman.
What fucking century is this??!
Are you for real?!
- Easy on the eye but just a so-so actor
- You missed the point, R294.
- Lovely but he can't act.
- [quote]You missed the point, [R294].
Oh, do tell us the point!
- R297 That's why he's Superman, that role doesn't need oscar-worthy acting skill, but needs the right look. Cavill nailed the fresh new look of Superman, just like Danial Craig as Bond.
- R298, there is no evidence that Henry Cavill has been in a real relationship with a woman. And the only proof so far has been what could be a beard.
- He has spoken of dating women in the past. He has been asked flat out if he is gay and he has said no. Given that he has many close gay friends, I am not convinced that he would lie about it.
No other site out there talks about him with JakeyG. There is no proof of anything, just wishful thinking.
Why is it that the only guys that seem to get rumored about on here as being gay are the Hot Guys?
Has anyone been hoping that Steve Buscemi is gay, or Danny Trejo, Ron Perlman, John C Reilly, etc?
- there's been no proof that henry's been in a relationship with a man, ever. he had a gay roommate and he hung out with him, the rommie's bf and his friends. why? because he knew no one else in LA at the time.
delusional gay men! before his engagement to ellen, he was picture at the stardust premiere with a female date. he was no one back then. no need to "beard".
- F&F for the straight cunts at R301 and R302. Go back to your delusional ONTD and IMDB boards now.
[quote]He has spoken of dating women in the past. He has been asked flat out if he is gay and he has said no.
Ricky Martin and Neil Patrick Harris "dated" women and denied being gay and look how that turned out. You straight fangurls are too fucking stupid to think with your heads instead of your cunts and it's sad.
- hey faggot, go back into the closet where you should have stayed in the first place.
you faggy gay don't have half a brain, you only think with your cunts.
- omg, why are gay men so upset on here? i'm unsure of his sexuality as you all are. but you guys state things as fact but in reality, it's wishful thinking. no one actually knows. but name calling? why? because you so wish handsome henry is gay and if a fangirl says he's straight, you get that upset? grow up, bitch! lolololol
- Why is no one discussing on this thread how "beutiful" Henry is? That is in the thread title.
- He has a big cock too.
- yes, he's absolutely beautiful, gay or straight. personally i thought he was gay from those past photos but it's lookin more like he's straight. i wish people would not be so harsh on here... girls fight on the imdb board but cray cray gay men lose their shit on here, maybe due to all the butt-f-ing.
- Why is our Henry's face looking more severe now than when he was on The Tudors? Has he lost too much weight?
- Thank you, R306. But can we discuss his big, round, juicy ass in particular?
- Yes, please, R310. That's my favorite part of him. What do you like about it?
- He seems very "meh". Don't understand all the hype about his "looks".
- Yes we can, r310 what do you think it smells like?
- Doesn't this pig know how to put on some fucking deodorant? FFS, if you're going to be on television, take care of your hygiene.
And WTF is with those Wrangler farmer jeans he's wearing?
- R314, I'd suck the sweat out of that shirt.
- Do you think his buttcrack was sweaty, too? :-P
- He's fake as hell.
- It probably was, R316. Hopefully enough sweat to quench the audiences thirst.
- [quote]first of all, his looks peaked 5 years ago
One has to agree. Plus, he's had all the lovely soft appealing feyness and spontaneity scared out of him, as a $100 investment to put him across as a straight-arrow hero to Middle Amurka can do.
Ever had to deal with hardcore PR slags? Trust me: they're a race apart, and unutterably awful. Right now he's in their trenches.
Yep. Henry is unappealing. First he can't act, second: he's a manifactured PR product. Totally uninteresting.
- He doesn't have a gayface. NOT GAY!!!
- Pretty with short hair too.
Hope you're being sarcastic. Otherwise I'm worried for your mental health, fangurl.
- r323 Henry Cavill doesn't have a gayface.
This is one of most homophobic bullshit you could say, fangurl.
- r325 No gayface, not gay.
- R326 is an idiotic and ignorant fangurl
- r327 HC doesn't have a gayface. He's not gay. Maybe bi, but not a gay man.
Oh, btw he's fucking HANDSOME!!!
- You're an idiotic teenager, go back to ontd
- r329 = bitter old queen
- Fuck off, cunt.
- r331 = jealous hater
Henry Cavill is gorgeous.
- Gorgeous or not, he's gay.
- He's undoubtedly gay and seemingly already tired of the bearding. Gina Carano did not join him at the MOS world premiere.
- I suppose he's handsome, but he looks too much like my adoptive father when I was little for me to view him sexually.
- [quote]He's undoubtedly gay and seemingly already tired of the bearding. Gina Carano did not join him at the MOS world premiere.
How do we know the 2 things are connected? Maybe there was another reason she wasn't there.
- R319, While some of the reviews of the movie have just been so so, even in those reviews, it seems like Henry is getting good notice. I have yet to read a negative review about him in the role.
My main thing is I am not a fan of the director.
Anyway HC is a really good looking man. Gay? Who knows, but I think it is a bit much to make a statement like "he is undoubtedly gay". All of these posts, all the other threads, and still no real proof one way or the other. Lack of proof that he is straight doesn't mean he is gay and vice versa
- What do you all think his butt smells like?
- Fish n Chips, R338? Maybe Bangers n Mash?
- [quote]What do you all think his butt smells like?
His farts smell like brownies baking in the oven.
- He FARTS??????
- ATTENTION ALL COCKSUCKERS:
SUCK ON THIS! LOL
His ex has posted pics. Now go fantasize about Ricky Martin.
- Wow, hardcore evidence. =( I guess I'm not too surprised as I was slowly leaning towards straight. He never did give off anything, other than those past pictures... guess Europeans are just more affectionate.
- Staged pics as usual. How pathetic of him.
Just come out, Henry.
- Jesus, why can't some people just accept that some men are straight? Why is it so important to DL to claim every good-looking celeb?
- Because he's not straight, as simple as that.
- I really do doubt that the man is straight. Most of his friends are gay, he is 'dating' Gina Carano (dyke extraordinaire), and he has some very queeny mannerisms.
- That's his ex from back when he was about 25. What reason did he need to stage pics back then? Fangirls are in denial that he's dating Gina Carano, many of you gay men are in denial that he's straight... one of the same. How pathetic! Those are clearly personal pictures. Why not say all his personal pictures are staged? You know how stupid you sound??
- And you know this for certain how? (Don't say a friend of a friend told you or that he gives off a vibe.)
- "he has some very queeny mannerisms."
Please describe them.
- Well, the Entertainment Weekly / TWoP frauen have found this thread...
- No, R350.
- ATTENTION FRAU CUNT BITCH at R342:
Sorry to tell you this, but I (a gay man) used to (and still do) take pictures standing next to women. In fact, most gay men do (GASP)!
Also, when I was in my early 20's and used to go clubbing, I had one female friend who would always tease me by putting her foot in my crotch while I was sitting down and she was dancing. It was all just stupid, silly fun. And guess what? I was 100% gay then and 100% gay now.
Nice try though, bitch. Run along now to your ONTD and IMDB boards where delusional fangurls like you belong. Same goes for the fangurl at R345.
- Most of his friends are gay? Or do you mean just his roommate and roommate's friends from when he moved out to LA at age 20?
Wishful thinking! I agree with R348, the nutty fangirls are now thinking he broke up with his gf because she didn't show up at his premieres.
I believe those pics are legitimate proof. Its like saying he staged those pictures with Corey Spears, sounds that ridiculous.
- Of course, you agree with R348. You are R348, using a proxy IP.
- R353, you call posters who don't question his heterosexuality "delusional fangurls"?
- F&F for the homophobic cunt at R342/R343/R348/R354.
Time to get ban these straight cunts who come on this site to talk shit.
- Teenagers are really thick. Cavill is gay.
- [quote]Teenagers are really thick. Cavill is gay.
I think he is too, but let's be honest, we don't really have any proof.
- Yeah, I think that is my point as well. No where else have I read the Jake G thing except here.
And it bugs me that on a gay site, that so many of us are still using the same stupid logic that homophobes have used for years. That being: if someone hangs out with gays or has gay friends, then they must be gay.
Perhaps those who are convinced of this are a bit older, because I think people in their 20's or early 30's, just don't really give a flip about it. Obviously there are some who do, but most sophisticated, worldly people just don't care.
My friend who teaches highschool, in the midwest mind you, says that acceptance etc is much different now than even 5 years ago. The kids are open, and comfortable with each other. Bullying still happens but it is less geared towards gay kids as it just to awkward kids, gay, straight or otherwise.
- R342: Seriously, you think these are real pictures? They are clearly photoshopped and they are pics of Henry at different ages. The one with some facial scruff is recent. Another one with a blue shirt is his head from another picture that I have seen of him often. The pic of him in the red shirt, might not even be him. And if it is his face, again, it is photoshopped.
This looks like a fan gurl who just had some skills with some photo editing software.
- [quote]No where else have I read the Jake G thing except here.
r360, is that sarcasm, or are you serious? It might not be as prominent now, but that's because Gyllenhaal doesn't have nearly the high profile that he did a few years ago. But the rumors about him were everywhere on the internet a while back, not just here.
I'll concede to some of the speculation having to do with homophobia stemming from his Brokeback Mountain role, but the biggest factor were Ted Casablanca's Toothy Tile blind items that were clearly about Jake.
- Er, just ignore that last post. I'm on quite the roll today with my lack of comprehension. Sorry!
- Three gay friends from Henry's past all attended the premiere and after party and took photos with Henry and his family. If Henry was gay, his PR team would make sure there were no photos taken with these guys and that his "beard" was present at all times.
- R364 I was going to say that being in the closet doesn't stop Queen Latifah from going to gay pride events, but I'm to the point where I'm done arguing with you fangurls. So you win - Henry is straight. In fact, he's the most heterosexual man in the world. And his whole "engagement" with his last "girlfriend" was not suspicious at all, even if there was never one pic of them together.
Happy now? Sweet (wet) dreams.
- [quote]Three gay friends from Henry's past all attended the premiere
How do we know these friends were gay? Were they described as such?
- R365, you're the one who's obsessed with him being gay. I don't know why it's so important to you. You're almost fanatical. All we're saying is that there's no definite proof, but you're adamant that he is based on questionable hearsay and observations and everyone be damned!
- R367, I never had any interest in Cavill, but even I recall story after story on here from a couple years back about him being gay from reliable sources. He wasn't a big star, so there was no need to lie about him.
Now he's been discovered by the little fangurls, so he must play the part of heterosexual so as to help the fantasies of people like you.
BTW, I'm a hetero female, so I'm not some gay guy wishing he was gay. I couldn't give a shit one way or the other. Pretty to look at, but dull as all fuck.
- Why is DL pushing this guy so much lately? Jesus fucking Christ this is as bad as the fucking Janbot. Pretty man but big fucking deal.
- Have you seen him interviewed, R369? Guy needs all the help he can get.
- R369 Matt Bomer's Frustrated fanatic fans did all this.
- R366, those gay guys are his friends from when he used to live in LA at age 20, one was his roommate, the other was the roommate's bf and the 3rd was their friend. There are pics out there of them at gay bars, they're openly gay.
My point is, you all think Gina is his beard because his team wants him to appear straight for MOS release. Well, where the hell is his beard for the MOS premiere and why in the world would they allow him to be seen in pics with these same gay men at the MOS after party? One of which Henry was sitting close to in a way you would probably consider him gay. Lol. There's no proof whether he's straight or gay but you gay men keep stating it as fact but when in reality, it's just wishful thinking.
Henry has spoken about his ex fiancé a couple times now. Henry has been on dates with women and there are pictures, way back in a time where he wasnt even known.
Fangirls can say we're unsure of his sexuality but he does appear to be straight. Some of you guys sound so sure, based on what? Old pics of him and gay friends that are like brothers to him, men who are so close to him, they will always be invited to his premieres. His brothers are all friends with these same gay men, guess the whole Cavill clan is gay then??
- R368, there are no reliable sources on the net. Anyone can tell some bullshit story.
- When you have that much to write about a celebrity, you're beyond help.
- [quote]Why is DL pushing this guy so much lately? Jesus fucking Christ this is as bad as the fucking Janbot. Pretty man but big fucking deal.
Tell me about it! It's getting fucking ridiculous. Yeah, he's good looking but big deal, so are lots of other actors.
- I actually was one of the first people on here who asked "Is Henry gay?" over two years ago in a thread about him. I didn't get much response. Now that he got the Superman role everyone wants to know. I was 50/50 for a long time. He has a lot of unusual things that would get people to think he might be gay. First, he's well-mannered. You won't be able to find a heterosexual male actor under 40 yrs old with his manners. Second, he's kept his relationships a secret. Very unusual for a heterosexual male actor to hide his relationships with women. Usually female relationships are emphasized to draw in fans. Third, he hung out with gay people in his early 20s (during his sexual peak).
The Superman role has allowed him to be interviewed by more people. I look at people's body language. One of the tell-tale signs a guy is straight is his eye contact. Heterosexual males will hold eye contact longer with other heterosexual males. They connect more with each other. Heterosexual males avoid long direct eye contact with females and gay men. From what I've seen of Henry in interviews with male and female interviewers he does those things. I now think he's heterosexual.
- [quote]When you have that much to write about a celebrity, you're beyond help.
Thank you! This fangurl R364/R372/R373 needs help if she's spending all her time on a gay site trying to "prove" he's straight.
R368 You're cool, so you can stay :)
- That is ridiculous, R376.
- Henry Cavill & Corey Spears with their arms around each other:
- Henry Cavill & Corey Spears in a car together:
- I love the way the men on here always assume that the fangurls want him straight. I really think most fangurls don't care if he is straight, gay or bi.
I certainly don't care. What I care about is when people come here and state he is gay, like it is irrefutable fact. Yet, the rumors of he and Jakey G are mostly only from this website. The other "evidence" is really shaky as well.
On the Straight side, we have the following "Direct Evidence" He says he is straight, He has been engaged to a woman, and is currently dating a woman, He has dated women in the past, but they were not famous other than perhaps Jillian Michaels, but that is also pretty much just a rumor, I think.
Then we have indirect and unsubstantiated "evidence". There were rumors of him horndogging around Vancouver with women, during the MOS shoot and Montreal when he was shooting Immortals. These are just rumors so they don't really mean much.
On the Gay side: For Direct Evidence? I don't know of any. Rooming with a gay man, really isn't direct evidence. Especially when the gay man also goes on the record that HC is straight.
Indirect evidence: Friends with many gay men, and some rumor about him with Jake G. But nothing substantiated, no eyewitness, no pictures. If he and Jake were hot and heavy, why no pics of them ever out together doing Hetero stuff as cover? They might not even know each other.
So where does that leave us? Well at face value, it leads us to believe he is straight. But of course, nothing much is at face value in the entertainment industry, so to me, this leaves us with the realization that none of us on here really knows the truth. We can speculate or wish, but we don't know.
I would think, however, that surely someone who knows Corey Spears, would possibly be on DL. Why not come and tell us what you think is going on?
- R379 Sorry, but THIS is the REAL proof that someone is gay.
- I'm beyond help because you can't prove he's gay? That's what bothers you, the idea that he may be straight. My point was more about where his supposed beard was during a time when she's supposed to play her "role".
Again, Corey is like a brother to him, he was at Immortals and Mos premiere. Corey's bf was at MOS party as well. They were once roomies.
See how upset you gay men get. I'm not even mad or remotely bothered that you think he's gay as no one knows anything for sure.
R374, you think I wrote a lot? You must be an idiot.
- R376 You posted the exact same rambling in another thread - who are you trying to convince? Everyone else or yourself?
- R379, my straight buds and I take pictures like that when mugging for the camera. Perhaps a little more suggestive than that. There's a picture of one friend and I that looks like we're about to make out. Our mouths are open and our tongues wagging but not touching. In another pic, another friend is behind me and we're re-enacting that infamous Janet Jackson/Rolling Stone pic. If you had straight friends then you wouldn't see it as unusual for two men to be photographed together in close proximity. Straight guys love to mug for the camera, and my buds at least like to pretend to do sexual things, but I've never had sex with any of them.
- R384 I didn't post the exact thing.
- Scroll down the list of comments on this site and you will see many women saying they think Henry is gay or bi and that they don't believe his relationship with Gina (they even reference Datalounge at one point!):
- R378, that was his roommate Corey. There are pics of Henry and Corey's boyfriend Andrew acting goofy as well, both men were at MOS premiere. They're both friends with Henry's brothers as well.
Again, I'm unsure of Henry's sexuality, but where's the proof that he's gay?
And don't lash out! This is a discussion, calm down. Lol
- He's gorgeous. He doesn't have a gayface. Not gay. Where's the gayface?? HE DOESN*T HAVE ONE!!!
LOL. Jealous bitches.
- R387, I'm willing to bet those posts are by gay men using female usernames to push Henry being gay to fangirls. Lol.
A lot of fangirls are unsure. We don't know him personally but at least we can admit we don't know but of course wishes he is straight. :) Rather then attack attack attack and state things as fact with zero proof.
- There must be a lot of gay men pretending to be women on that site, R390, because I see a wide variety of women's names saying they think Henry is gay.
- [quote]He's gorgeous. He doesn't have a gayface. Not gay. Where's the gayface?? HE DOESN*T HAVE ONE!!!LOL. Jealous bitches.
Only looks slightly gay but not a MAJOR gayface like this dude:
- He doesn't even ping. He just looks awkward.
- R387 LMAO @ that interview! No straight man says they like "demure" women!
- (S)he looks more like a mannequin in that shot, R393! LOL!
- Here come the heteros to menace us and force their opinions on us.
- r394 = Uneducated trailer trash fag.
- F&F for the homophobic straight bitches at R382/R392/R383/R388/R390/R364/R372/R373
- How do u know straight men don't say that R387. You know them all? You kidding me? Many men like demure women, you think straight guys only like trampy trashy women? lol
If you're going to read into articles. Listen to the interview where he talks about his ex fiancé. Read into that, you can actually listen to him speak about her, no weirdness whatsoever.
- DL lame queens can't accept the obvious fact that their beloved "all that" Matt Bomer lost his opportunity to star in Superman movie because of his prominent major gayface. His face too gay (and is not fixable even by great stylist) for superman, deal with it and leave Henry alone.
- Force opinions or state thoughts? There you go again getting mad. Lol.
But for discussion sake, since some of you guys write like you know everything. Where is the beard, she's meant to make Henry look straight during this very crucial time in his career.
- Hey hey, I have several gay friends and my cousin is gay. Please don't assume all fangirls are homophobic. As for the ones talkin sh!t, keep it clean, name calling is unnecessary.
- [quote]Uneducated trailer trash fag.
Now, now - don't talk about your boi Henry like that.
BTW, does he still wake up to Lady Gaga playing on his alarm clock?
- R398 We're only being homophobic just for you.
- r403 = Jealous hater.
- Keep posting, fangurls. Soon you'll hit the magic 600 number and we can move on from discussing this boring pretty-boy!
- Stating the truth like on someone's major gayface is homophobic? Man, these hypersensitve wimps just incapable to fit in fierce crowd of DL.
- If you're disinterested in discussing him, leave this thread. Idiot.
- Look, Corey's in a pic with Henry's eldest brother, he must be gay too.
- [quote]Keep posting, fangurls. Soon you'll hit the magic 600 number and we can move on from discussing this boring pretty-boy!
How stupid this jealous bitch sounds?!
- There is one person posting as multiple people with different IP addresses. Posts all have the same voice and posted in groups. For someone who professes not to care what sexuality Henry Cavill is you sure are hostile to anyone who suggests he's gay.
- Why should I leave, fangurl? It's actually.interesting to read how you dimwitted bitches get all worked up over a walking mannequin.
The motherfucker is probably asexual, anyway.
- I've posted several times, I'm not pretending to be different people. Lol.
This site is worse than IMDB. Gay men fighting with women, Quite entertaining.
Though I do find the name calling pretty annoying, makes me think there's teenagers on this board. =(
Still waiting for someone to tell me where the beard is during the premiere? lol. I think I've somewhat proven that Gina isn't a beard then. =)
- Hostile...I can't remember one of these called "delusional/deranged fraus" namecalling those haters as "faggot". This one person has multiple IPs to discuss/open treads about several actors including Luke Evans, Richard Armitage, and Lee Pace, and his paranoia has lead him to be a Trolldar Troll.
- 1 R412, 2 R413, 3 R414 different IP addresses but just one person. We don't want your hate. We were fine discussing this issue without you.
- Who cares if this vaGina person is a beard or not, she's with Henry Ken-doll Cavill. And like Ken he probably doesn't have a cock...or a working one, which is why he's boring.
- Is an IP address assigned to one computer? IDK. Either way, I also posted R413, not the other two so it is multiple people, they're not all me. R412 is clearly a gay male. But anyway...
Are gay men now saying Henry has no peepee and he's boring because he might possibly be straight?
- [quote]1 [R412], 2 [R413], 3 [R414] different IP addresses but just one person. We don't want your hate. We were fine discussing this issue without you.
I'm R414, and I'm saying that if you don't want any hate, why need all the name calling attack "fraus", deranged fangurl" everytime discussing? If anyone think the so and so guy is probably straight without attacking gays then why pull off the cunty attitude? Is it jealousy, which I think yes.
- No, R417, I'm saying he's boring because he has the looks and charisma of a Ken-doll. I don't give two shits about his sex life (or lack of). Pretty-boys don't interest me.
- Let's try to get away from the Trolldar debate and focus more on finding out whether Henry is gay.
- No, it's Ahmed Angel
- amazing video of him working out with lots of pics
- Henry is the #1 star on IMDB this week!
- [quote]Henry is the #1 star on IMDB this week!
Wow! That's better than getting an Oscar!
- Henry did have gayface in his younger pics.. looks better now, but gayface can be cool at times so no worries. What can you do about that.
Anyway why didn't no one think to take shots of him from behind here. I wanna see that ass in those tight trousers. There are only side views of it.. and poor dull Henry seemed to have wore near identical clothes at the Comic Con 2012.
- His arms look really small in that photo, but endomorphs usually have shorter than average limbs.
- R426, There have been several posts on DL commenting on how many stars have proportionately short arms (McConnaughey (sp) and George Clooney.) Is this a trend?
- McConnaughey is definitely not an endomorph, so I don't know what his excuse is.
- Endomorphs are so blessed. They don't realize how good they have it.
- R429, endomorphs are people with naturally stocky bodies. You must mean mesomorphs.
- I have seen this thread on my thread list for quite some time and since I don't like the bulked up HC I thought the OP was a moron. Then I realized I was the OP.
- Oops, I meant mesomorphs are blessed
- Fuck. Yes.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EEBuIOZ4ZEY/Ub84Wd0oAyI/AAAAAAAB9zc/9Bb2uppfLaw/s400/henry cavill 1.gif
- Hot pics and gifs, R422! I wonder what that workout bench smelled like after he got up off it.
- Like my face, R434.
- I like him. Deep eyes, nice jaw, big arms, curly hair. And plus I do think he's straight. And Mama knows best. No I really do!
- Yes, he's as straight as his gay friends.
- It's just so disgusting that in 2013 he has to be presented as being totally straight.
- Especially when his beard is totally putting him on blast.
Here she is laying up on some man in bed.
- Who is that at the link, R439?
- That the "amazing" Gina, whom Henry Cavill claims to be his girlfriends. I don't know who the man is, he is some kick boxer.
- Just saw Man of Steel, and Henry is all kinds of FINE in it!
- Is it boner time for it, r442? Do you get good views of him shirtless and his ass?
- Plenty of naked Henry torso, and man is he JACKED! He also has the most gorgeous set of lips.
- Relatively old thread, but Christ is that man hot as hell. I'm not sure about his acting as I've never seen anything he's done, but his looks alone will have him staying around for quite some time.
I mean I never thought Brad Pitt was a good actor, but his looks have gotten him work for a long time. I have my doubts about Cavill, but the man is too gorgeous to just disappear anytime soon.
Are we taking bets on the next beard?
- Just watched "Man Of Steel" Sunday, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have to agree that Henry Cavill is the most beautiful man I have ever seen in films. When he smiles at the end of the film, I nearly swooned!
- He IS absolutely beautiful. But his people really need to coach him a bit more. He comes off as incredibly dull in interviews.
- I discovered him in "Immortals" and I knew he would be a star!
- Genetics really are a luck of the draw. Seeing a picture of his family at a premiere and he's apparently one of five boys and although one or two were relatively attractive, you look at him and think "Where the fuck did HE come from?" He comes off as detached and reserved, but I guess even he understands he was born only to be stared at by men and women.
I mean have that man quote the Zoolander line about being "Really, really, ridiculously good-looking," and no one is going to laugh.
- He can't act.
- This dude needs to sell a book/dvd detailing how he became so jacked. His body makes Chris Evans look like a girl.
- Really?! Is that what you consider jacked? If so, its only temporary. He doesn't like working out.
- [quote]His body makes Chris Evans look like a girl.
No it doesn't. What a silly thing to say. They're both lovely to behold, and I'm not a fangurl of either, but Chris' body, at its most worked-out/ripped/pec-y is definitely superior to Henry's.
- r449 His family:
- Damn, even Henry Cavill is prettier than his sisters!
- Those are not his sisters; they are his brothers' significant others.
Henry has no brothers.
- Henry is one of 5 brothers, R456.
I meant to say that Henry has no sisters.
- That clip @R14. How do you not know he's gay in the first 10 secs?
- On Henry's imdb board, someone posted tonight, in response to a comment that Gina Carano is a "wooden" actress, that she was wooden around Henry but that Henry was decidedly not "wooden" around Gina. The message was promptly deleted without a trace, not even the usual "This message has been deleted by an Administrator."
WTF are you saying, R459?
- R460, what I'm saying is that perhaps the administrators at imdb don't want the topic of Henry's possible homosexuality mentioned so they delete posts regarding it beyond their usual method or Henry's management requested that. Typically, at imdb when a post is flagged by users or deleted by an administrator a message indicating that this message has been deleted by an administrator is left behind. In this instance, even that was left out. There was simply no trace of it left.
- Bumping up a thread to say that Henry Cavill has a big, fat delicious behind.
It's a shame he eats and sightsees alone with that big, fat delicious behind.
- Oh my. My guess is that the big ol' queen with the backpack and capri pants made googly eyes at Henry as he sauntered past. Big Hen has *that* smirk on his face; I know it quite well...
- Oh please. Those shots of him alone were planned. He was probably told he needs to keep his profile up, but he didn't want to be photographed with who(m)ever he's currently fucking, so he did this little sight-seeing/lunch to give the paps something.
He's not traveling alone. His fans are some really naive people. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, but this attempt to create a fantasy about this "deep-thinking hunk" who's all alone is so ridiculous. His business is Hollywood and he knows exactly how the game is played. Gay or straight, he wants his private life to stay that way, so he did this outing solely to keep the paps off his back when he's actually having fun with his companion(s).
I doubt he likes having to do it, but he's a pro and the financial payoff/fame are worth it to him.
- he is stunning
- Can't thing of a major male star who is hotter right now.
- Henry Cavill buttons up his sport coat as he leaves Scott’s restaurant on Saturday evening (November 16) in London, England.
The 30-year-old actor hopped into a car, where he waved to cameras while settled in the backseat.
Henry recently chatted about his Man of Steel workout regime with his trainer Mark Twight.
“Mark is probably one of the most incredible people I have ever met,” Henry told MTV. “The things he has helped me achieve — I can only speak for myself, really — but he has opened my eyes to seeing past what I thought were my limits, the ability the crush me in the gym just enough that I can’t walk out properly and I feel horrible and feel a little sick, but I still want to come back.”
- I guess he needed to get papped.
You don't go to Scott's to be anonymous. It's a "celebrity" restaurant.
- Look at those huge, meaty thighs!
- Dang, he looks incredible in black pants. I need to hit the squats at the gym.
- I know he's British and drinking to excess is in their DNA, but it'll inevitably catch up with him.
Pretty drunk, though.
- Best part of Man of Steel was the beginning when he is rescuing the crew on on the oil rig out of his S drag bare chested- huge, but not too huge, furry back pec- what gorgeous men should look like (as opposed to the shaved, tatted, tanned waxed fruit look so popular these days.)
- Though you can't see it, you can tell his ass must be spectacular with all of the working out. He always had a great ass. It must be even better now.
- huge bulge
- You mean he looks this good, he's now making great money, playing Superman for fuck sake AND he's hung?
Did he save slaves in a previous life or something? No one should have this much going for them.
Bastard better lose his hair by the time he's 35 because this is too much!
- r476 he'll just buy them plugs.
- he is the complete package
- Actually he looks a tad out of shape in those pink shirt shots.
- R479: It was right after the worldwide promotion for MoS was over. After all of the shit he went through to get into that kind of shape, he earned a few beers and a plate of carbs.
- Nice package Henry.
- Lord, he is packing (click to enlarge - no pun intended):
- His arms are too short and he's got an annoying cast in his eye, but yeah, he's handsome.
- Are you for real, R483?
- Damn, he is always drunk off his ass. The real meaning of the "S" on his chest is "Shitfaced."
- Agree. He drinks too much!
- Sweetass drunk.
- [quote]His arms are too short and he's got an annoying cast in his eye, but yeah, he's handsome.
He could have the arms of a thalidomide baby and be cock-eyed, he'd still be at least an 8.
- I like a few drinks as much as the next guy, but it does seem like he drinks way too much. Are his habits normal for a Brit or is he even drinking way too much by British standards?
- He drinks too much to narcotize his repressed homosexuality.
- [quote]He drinks too much to narcotize his repressed homosexuality.
- [quote] Are his habits normal for a Brit or is he even drinking way too much by British standards?
His drinking is excessive by any standards. Between the alcohol and aging, he's not going to be beautiful for much longer. Someone like Michael Fassbender can get away with a coarse, hardened appearance - it works for him. But not Henry.
- ^Ridiculous. Cavill has incredible bone structure. Even with age, he'll be gorgeous.
- He really is startlingly beautiful in the shirtless sequence in Man of Steel. A huge upper torso, and the arms are big enough but the chest is vast, which makes him almost as unreal as a cartoon.
- I still can't believe People mag picked Adam Levine over Henry (or Matt B for that matter). What a rag. I'd like to know whom they polled to come up with that one. Henry is quite beautiful.