- Every time i see a Facebook post from his fan page i get a boner.
- The hottest man in England!
- News Flash: Ben Cohen is not really straight.
- News Flash: the erotic fantasies in your brain are not The Associated Press.
- I''ve always found him to be extremely average-looking, though my opinion might be clouded by his rugby career. Plus he''s a shameless self-promoter whose glory days in rugby are over, and was overrated even at his peak.
- Chest hair to die for.
- Does Towleroad do anything other than drool over lily white men?\
I''d be embarrassed to copy and paste anything from there.
- Ben Cohen is pretty cute, but I have to roll my eyes when I hear him say that he could get a six-pack if he wanted one... His body type definitely doesn''t lend itself easily to one. He''s your typical stocky/borderline chunky tackle jock, and those guys have an even tougher time developing definition than even superskinny men.
It''s All So "The Fox And The Grapes"
- No thread is complete without a pic:
- Very average-looking dude. I don''t get all the adulation he gets on DL. As R8 said, he''s your typical stocky/borderline chunky tackle jock, in other words he''s pretty ordinary.
- Another straight guy using the gays to further his declining career.
- R8 = tedious queen who spends hours boring his acquaintances with every detail of his workout regime
- He''s hot. I didn''t know he was 30% deaf in both ears. I think that''s probably one of the reasons why he''s so gay friendly. He knows he''s not exactly like everyone else.
- Thanks for revealing your insecurities, R12. We all had a good laugh.
- Is Ben Cohen mildly retarded? I don''t mean in the seriously affecting way like some of the posters on this thread, but in a mild, functional way. It shows around his eyes. Thanks.
- R15, considering his profession, that should come as no surprise. They''re all brain damaged in some way. \
Look at a rugby players'' ears
- R15 - I remember hearing about an overheard conversation once. Ben Cohen had engaged in some bit of tomfoolery on the field, one audience member asked his friend if Cohen was being ironic, and the friend said something like "are you kidding? he can''t even spell the word"\
I''ve never heard anything about mental retardation, but plenty of people maintain that he''s an idiot.
- He''s one hot jew!
- Ben is one of those men who is not a classically handsome man. He is a man who has a mixture of elements that make up his attractiveness and sexiness. He''s blue collar handsome, not movie star handsome, he has a gorgeous body that obviously comes from plain hard work not a body gym toned for the camera (the hottest kind of body IMO). He clearly doesn''t wake up and think "ok, I''m going to work on my pecs and glutes today, and my deltoids tomorrow".\
Mix that with his very endearing personality, his liberal and very intelligent attitude regarding people who have different lifestyles, and the fact that he clearly has no fear of standing up for people and issues that many celebrities would run and hide from if a camera or a recorder was near, and you have the total package.\
Karma will most likely be very good to Ben and he deserves all the good Karma that comes his way.
- Beautifully and perfectly stated, r 19. Thanks for that!%0D\
Oh, and r 8? Your statement reveals much about your * own * insecurities. But you can click on the link if you like.
The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" troll
- He is one of those men where even a lesbian like me sees the attraction. He is extremely handsome and a likeable guy, I can totally see why so many gay men and straight women crush on him.
lesbian who usually goes "what? him?" but not with this guy
- I thought he was gorgeous from the pics, add his work and personality and I could easily fall in love with him. \
I have no "type" either, so I''m not just some rugger hugger.
- He seems like a great guy. What''s with the bitching and insinuating? Allies in that world are pretty rare, you know.
- Fair enough, R23. I do admire him for his work with LGBT and deaf causes.\
He just bugs me because I always felt that he was a mediocre player on a phenomenal team back in the day, and got a lot of credit for a lot of tries when all the hard work in most of them was done by the men inside of him. Plus there''s the fact that he seems addicted to media attention. But I''m not English, so my opinion may well be biased with anti-English sentiment.
- [quote]he seems addicted to media attention.%0D\
And that''s good because he knows how to get media attention for bullying. He''s getting media attention where it is greatly needed. How many straight U.S. athletes promote equal rights for gays?
- True, R25, I didn''t think about it that way. I wasn''t thinking about the media attention he gets for gay causes but the rugby-related attention he seeks out. Like when he threw a hissy fit and quit after not being made captain of the Northampton Saints or when he participates in silly publicity stunts like racing a wolf. Even this past Six Nations season I felt I saw his name in an inordinate number of interviews, even though he is largely irrelevant. But if he can get more attention for gay rights all the more power to him.
- He''d be kind of cute.%0D\
If he wasn''t so fat.
- r 24: I don''t love him any less, but your info concerning his rugby career is quite interesting.
The "Ben Cohen is HOT as FUCK!" troll
- Again, R28, it''s only my opinion. Some rugby fans think he was one of the best wingers in the world when he was at his peak (back in 02-03). Others think he was overrated. I''m one of the latter, but I can''t take away from the fact that he did score a very large number of tries for England.
- Personally I think he''s just lovely. %0D\
I think there are people here on the DL who just hate everyone for no particular reason than they have nothing else to do with their time. It''s boring to just criticize everyone.
- You got a problem with misanthropes, r30?
- A prince among men
- I love the word ''misanthropes''. Not wild about the the actual beast but I really like saying it.
- Ben Cohen is as hot as hell! He''s promoting himself, because he is smart. His rugby career is at an end, and he wants to make a living.\
Beyond that, Cohen is one of the few voices in professional sports, who fully support gay rights. He''s a man to be admired apart from his looks!
- Blech R21, you sure you''re one of us? Just kidding. Guys that look like him are half the reason I''m a lesbian. Looks like a bunch of boxes put together (boxy torso, boxy head, boxy ass, boxy legs) with hair carpet to top it off.\
Cool guy though.
- He supports gay rights as a STRAIGHT MAN whose wife is his publicist. That''s what so embarrassing about the way you people fawn all over the guy. He''s a young guy who''s already a has-been in his sport. He and his wife saw how cute gay men think he is, and they figured out a way to line his pockets.
- His wife is not his publicist.\
His publicist is Jill Tipping\
his wife is Abbie Cohen..who is a housewife.
- You just tell yourself that, R20. Pardon me if I don''t kowtow to your dictatorial manic depression.
- [quote]He supports gay rights as a STRAIGHT MAN whose wife is his publicist. That''s what so embarrassing about the way you people fawn all over the guy. He''s a young guy who''s already a has-been in his sport. He and his wife saw how cute gay men think he is, and they figured out a way to line his pockets.%0D\
And supporting gay rights is lining his pockets how?%0D\
- Today, young gays can look to this rugged professional athlete and hear him saying it''s okay to be gay. At the same time, straight kids hear his message. %0D\
That message didn''t exist when I was growing up. How many people in this thread heard "it''s okay to be gay" when they were in their teens? %0D\
I absolutely adore this guy just for the way he sets a positive example for the next generation, teaching straight kids that gays deserve respect, not scorn, and teaching gays that they are not the outcasts of society.
- R40,True. Most gay role-models are females \
we need some males ones too.
- Could someone please start a thread on this horrific homophobic and racist attack in Saint Lucia? I''d like to share my own expereinces.%0D\
Gay Couple Brutally Attacked In Saint Lucia%0D
- I vote for BEN
- "He''s your typical stocky/borderline chunky tackle jock, and those guys have an even tougher time developing definition than even superskinny men."\
Oh, please. The guy has a muscular, toned physique. Just because he doesn''t have a massive 6 pack doesn''t mean he is chunky.
- Young gay people don''t need some condescending straight man to tell them it''s okay to be gay. They need an out and proud gay person who defies stereotypes. Ben needs to talk to his closeted peers and have them do the heavy lifting.
- He really doesn''t, R44. Yeah, there''s muscle there, but it ain''t toned.\
Are you offended by the fact that it might not be? Because he''s O.K. with it.
- R44, I believe that he does and he is far from condescending.
- Nothing about his work for gay rights, not talk, work, is profitable for him, so shut the fuck up.
- Ben is built like a man! A damn fine looking man at that. Who would want one of these creatures with a 25" waist and a 48" chest? There''s nothing to hang onto, nothing to worship and lick.
- Some of you queens in here just aren''t...[italic] getting [/italic] it.
- Here''s Ben Cohen''s friend,Wrestler Hudson Taylor talking about ''Athlete Ally'' Website on MSNBC.\
Ben and him are teaming for a project together\
when he gets back in the states.
- [quote]Ben and him are teaming for a project together when he gets back in the states.\
Oh dear, oh dear.
- I love him to bits
- "Ben needs to talk to his closeted peers and have them do the heavy lifting."\
And what if they won''t?
- Girl, you really should''t be talking smack about Cohen, Jayden/R27. I know you said you didn''t like those jeggings at the Diesel sample sale. I saw you in them. DID NOT FIT. 2 words. Jenny Craig. Okrrr?
- Is Ben willing to show his ass?
- How soon before Hudson Taylor-Ben Cohen slash fiction appears?
- It will appear as soon as a few lesbians learn about the two men.
- Ben is fabulous! I love him to filth!!\
Sent from my blackberry inside my 1987 teal green Honda.
Mrs. Betty Butterfield
- I''d love to make him my personal servant
- Seems like a ggod guy, so I don''t begrudge him his admirers. But physically, I agree he''s very plain. He looks like any dad in a suburban Target so I don''t get all the lustful swooning, except DLs tastes run to the overweight and hairy.
- Beer with Ben Pics
- Does his wife play with his hairy chest?
- My future husbear just posted this picture on his FB page.
- Friends with him on Facebook and he writes me back (even)
- I like his behind. He has really nice curves
- R61, I realize you''re just a troll trying to get a rise out of people, but based on what you typed I must say you''re about as stupid a bitch as there ever was.
- He''s hotter than hot.
- Now you guys can''t tell you don''t want to stick your hands down his pants!
- whoever thinks this guy is fat is a total lunatic
- He isn't str8, he's heterosexual. Str8 is a phenomenon in which guys seek out wang on the Internet whilst maintaining the belief that they are heterosexual.
- R71 .. Thank you. That is an amazing pic. Super hot guy
- Ben truly is adorable. Sigh.
- my god I want this man to pound my ass so hard, I have to call in sick to work for a week.
- perfect body. lovely eyes. smile is cute enough.
he's completely fine.
- he's hotter now than when he was playing
- he's a hottie
- whoever thought this stud was fat is an idiot
- Would give him a head-to-toe tongue-bath.
- Overexposed... Get a new hag for christ's sake and leave this poor man alone.
- He is very ordinarily nice-looking on the surface ... but he's just got something that pushes him over the edge into smoking hot.
- me too
- Ben Cohen quit his job because he knew he could live off gay money.
- fine with me, and frankly, I don't pay a fucking thing to worship him.
- Ben Cohen retired from professional rugby after 15 years of playing the UK and France. He is the 10th highest scorer in English rugby history (and #3 for tries).
After 15 years of playing professional rugby, he had a serious knee injury in 2010 and had a slow recovery. Many professional athletes retire after serious injuries -- and few last 15 years in the business.
- He's a real sport
- musky nutsack,warm, moist, hairy and inviting anus
- England should make him their ambassador to Russia.
- I don't see it r82, he's certainly a hottie but one of hundreds in my pic collection. I don't mind looking at him but he doesn't stand out that much for me.
- he's a fan of the gays, that makes him a bit hotter than your average aging jock
- I love the full beard
- I like his sexy face...period!
- Hottest bear in the nation!
- hotter than hot!
- Imagine a video of Ben Cohen oil wrestling with David Pocock.
- I'd do anything to see that type of action
- Ben Cohen or Andy Cohen? Which would you prefer?
- Andy had Ben on his show as a walk on not a guest and he was flutered and flirty. Andy was...not Ben.
- Ben is deaf, but happier
- glitter and be gay
- he's in better shape than EVER
- Oooh, I was hoping someone would post that new photo, r103! Thank you so much!
The man is Fucking HOT to DEATH.
- I love Ben so much. Really, I do!
- He's a sweetie
- Parasite famewhore.
- Delicious daddy
- looking good, ben!
- I thought DL had decided that Ben is "pandering" to the gay community?
- who cares if he's this Sweet and hot
- Need to see the unairbrushed version with a more VPL.
- Can't believe any of you UK bitches haven't pointed out his very sexy dancing on Strictly.
- campy and FABULOUS
- purple for no bullying
- really hot to watch
- A real straight man is disgusted of his body, just like a ghay man is disgusted of vag...
Another closeted fraud.
- ghay? what is that?
- Perfect balance of muscle and body fat. Perfectly groomed without being overly manscaped.
- This dude really disgusts me. Gets speaking fees and stuff to travel all over the world to get self-hating gay men to fawn all over him and keeps his visibility up in the community by doing beefcake shots. Ick. I can't believe people fall for this, but then again this community is filled with people who cannot wait to lick at the boots of a straight white male who says anything the least bit positive about gays.
- you must be joking, you get fees for stupid stuff and are a loathsome toad, how can you consider yourself his better?
- looking sexy and fit-fat
- Not fit fat, just fat.
- he's very fit
- No, he's just fat... But self-loathers will love any "sraight" man, even Ron Jeremy!
- Am I the only one who finds this guy quite ... strange?
- apparently not, but I find him nice.
- WERK BITCH!
- I was going to post that, hottie hottie!
- A perfect frame-by-frame analysis of the video.
- this happened
- Will the pandering NEVER end?!
Will the gays STOP taking the bait?
News at 11!
- Why stop? He's really nice! What's your problem?
- He's dancing up a storm!
- He is by far, the sexist man in the world.
- He's good looking, but not my type - sorry!
- I'd lick his feet, and I'm not even into feet
- I would pay to watch him eat a sandwich in person. He's so perfect!
- R142 = trans girl with "straight" fetish
- You do realise, R121, that the profits from his calendar go to his "Stand Up" foundation to fight bullying?
- He's still really hot though
- still hot
- god, I'd love to snuggle in his pits, his crotch , his ass
- goofy, but still sexy
- and the winner is. . . . ..
- His fur is growing back!
- Much hotter, I agree
- Is this guy an average white male?
- He is SO not average, R153.
Issues of sexual orientation aside, I would choose one Ben Cohen over 50 Matt Bomers. Today and any day.
And I admire Matt Bomer, BTW.
We like what we like. That's what keeps life interesting.
- Why Ben Cohen? Matt Bomer is gay.
What does Ben Cohen have that Matt Bomer does not?
- I think he just meant bearish v. pretty. I think Ben is quite handsome and Matt is hot. We are lucky to have both if not on our team, on our side.
- vive la difference, but I prefer Ben any day
- He's fighting Homophobia in Russia!
- I love Ben, but he's too skinny now. I prefer my Ben beefy.
- He's not my type (I'm an ex rugger but a back row player so muscular, tall and thin - sprinting vs. tank-type) but I still find him attractive. I can appreciate that he found a platform that can reach so many people. Straight celebs should embrace their gay fans more since they provide great wank material regardless.
- he cops an attitude
- more attitude
- Off to flog the dolphin!
Thank you R163
- he's a hot stud
- I'd like to see him in the stands at the Olympics, waving a rainbow flag.
- I'd like to see him naked in my bed