- I guess you didn''t get the edict from the other thread: gay men don''t like sports. So, let''s dish about Priscilla, girls.
- I wish there were some real dish on current baseball players. That''s something I''d like to discuss. But alas, there is little reliable leakage. Heck, it''s even impossible to get shirtless pictures of the most desirable guys.
- Derek Jeter looks hot on the cover of GQ this month.
- One story that sticks with me is Joey Votto being gay. No proof of course, but the speculation has been there for a few years now. He needed to take time off a few years back. The story is that he had a sort of breakdown over the death of his father. But there has also been rumbling that he had to also deal with his sexuality. %0D\
It''s a fun story to believe because he''s a great player and seems like a cool guy, but there really doesn''t seem to be anything to support it.
- I''m always up for Kevin Elster gossip.
- lesbian unite!
- sorry, r6, this is for baseball, not softball
- Well, I started a thread about Tim Lincecum. I guess we know that he was busted with dope in his car, but what else? It just seems to add to his credibility, oddly enough.
- What''s going to happen to Barry Zito? During the offseason I''d heard rumblings that San Fran might look to get rid of him and eat whatever they had to in order to do that. %0D\
I haven''t heard that''s he''s been traded or released. Does anyone know an update? %0D\
How the mighty fall sometimes.
- Watching "Celebrity Apprentice" with Jose Conseco made me think, didn''t he name players when asked about who used steroids in the major league? If so, who did he rat out?
- In his book, Canseco said that in his experience 85% of major league players were using. The better-known players that he specifically named in the book are Rafael Palmeiro, Joan Gonzalez, Ivan Rodriquez, Jason Giambi, and Mark McGwire. %0D\
Even though McGwire has finally come out on the issue, I believe he still denies Canseco''s stories of those two sneaking into restroom stalls together to shoot each other up.
- I heard some time ago - second hand from a baseball insider - that Jim Palmer was bi. In his day, there was no one hotter. Anyone else know anything about him?
- I''ve always heard the great Johnny Bench was gay. Is this true, or just gossip?
- Never heard anything about Jim Palmer although he was hot in his day. Those Jockey underwear ads... I had heard that Steve Garvey would fuck anything with a pulse.
- Garvery was also sexy as fuck back then
- Everyone ready for opening day tomorrow? I''m pretty excited about another season kicking off.%0D\
Has everyone seen the ESPN fantasy baseball commercial featuring Huston Streen in the ice bath? He is such a cutie and it''s nice to finally see one of the baseball hunks shirtless. Why are shirtless pictures of these guys so hard to come by? %0D\
- I''m depressed that Utley is going to missing a good deal of the start of the season. Perhaps he can do male porn during the interim?
- Pete Rose is hung like a horse and back in the day loved public blowjobs from the boys.
- There is an article in today''s WSJ that talks about how baseball is fading as THE American sport, little kids are just not that intot he game anymore.%0D\
If a few of the players would come out of the closet or at least go shirtless more often, I bet more than a few gay men would make up for a bunch of bratty kids.
- I''m ready to have my heart broken by the Orioles again this year. (Sigh).
- Barry Zito was in a car wreck in West Hollywood last night. Anybody know what he was doing there? I''m hoping for a good story.
- Showtime is going to have a series on the Giants this summer. Looks like it will be really interesting and full of the ''off the field'' stuff that we never get to see with MLB players. %0D\
Sign me up for Showtime!
- Someone posted on DL a few years ago that Mike Piazza was spoted in Palm Springs with Zeb Atlas. Man I wish I were a fly on the wall in that hotel room.
- I wondered the same thing, R21. He''s so cute, too.
- Gayest baseball video ever -
- r25, there haven''t been too many times when i was left speechless but seeing even the first minute or so of that video certainly did it
- Could we find a shirtless pic of Pat Burrell? A good one, not that same pic from a few years ago
- So, what''s replacing baseball?
- Can we find a shirtless pic of Chase Utley?
- Is it just me or have baseball players gotten less attractive over the last few years? I feel like there were lots of hot players in the early/mid 00s...not so much anymore.
- Here is a shirtless and pantless pic of Pat the Bat. That is supposed to be him in the leather getup too.%0D\
If you read the comments, you will notice that one claims that Pat was bisexual. Stories did make the rounds that Pat and Chase Utley were a little more than just teammates. I don''t know if it is true or not, but it sure fired my imagination a time or two.
- It''s the steroids, R30. Players used to be lean, now they are bulked up and their faces are puffy.
- Time for some Gabe Kapler.
- Is Shawn Green still around? I used to like to look at him back in the day.
- it''s the other way around, r32. players were all pumped up with steroids ten years ago and had tons of muscle but now that steroids have been banned everyone is leaner and more average looking. r30 probably likes the body builder type and is disappointed that they all look like regular joes now. on the plus side: no more testicular atrophy!
- r4''s Joey Votto
- R20, fellow Orioles fan here with a major crush on Luke Scott. Any dish on him?
- Chipper Jones from the Braves had an affair w/ a Hooters skank and had a baby. First marriage ended because of it. He''s obsessed with hunting and has made a video w/ a couple of other players making a kill. I''m not a fan of his. AT ALL. I wish he would retire instead of sucking the Atlanta payroll dry.
- R30 here. R35 is correct about the chronology but nope, I actually don''t like the extreme body builder type, like what Jason Giambi and Barry Bonds looked like on roids. I just felt that the players happened to be better looking on average a few years ago. Remember Tim Hudson, Mark Mulder, and Barry Zito all on the Oakland A''s? There were other hot players on that same early 00s A''s team as well.
- R12, I don''t know anything about Jim Palmer but add me to the list of people interested in dirt on him. All I''ve heard about him is that he has a huge ego and isn''t especially kind.\
Speaking of former Orioles though, DL favorite Brady Anderson is definitely bisexual, not that that hasn''t been confirmed before. There were rumors about him and Scott Erickson back in the day, also a former Oriole. (Erickson got around a lot with women too.)\
Frankly, there doesn''t seem to be much gay gossip about MLB players. I always keep my eye out for it but all people usually have to offer is some story usually involving Jeter and Arod or Posada and none of it sounds especially credible. There have to be gay players and I wish more people would leak info.
- Posada is no longer catching (wink wink).
- Gabe Kapler has the best pecs of any man who ever picked up a baseball bat. Does he still wear that PA?
- It''s unfortunate, R37, but Luke Scott is a redneck birther. He did some interview claiming he doesn''t believe Obama was born in the U.S. I''m pretty sure, given his redneck ways, that''s he''s also a big ''phobe. Just a hunch.
- The Panda.
- Comments on 2 previous posts%0D\
R40 I was always a Brady Anderson fan and hoped that someday he would either come out or be exposed (credibly) as gay or bi. Still no such luck. But I wonder about his dick and nutsack. I suppose it''s arguable, but most people believe that he was one of the steroid pumpers. So while he was a physical specimen in shorts, I''d like to know what the roids did to the package inside his shorts.%0D\
R30 I agree that there are only a handful of current baseball players that strike me as great looking. But when you look at the line-ups of the college teams, it''s one hot stud after another. It seem like not enough of those players are good enough to make it onto major league teams. It''s a shame for those of us who enjoy the game, but also like a little eye candy.
- I love Curtis Granderson. He''s just the cutest lil'' thang!
- r9 - Zito pitched surprisingly well during a recent Exhibition game vs. The A''s. But the Giant''s bullpen is very strong, so his days could be over soon. What a waste of money. Plus, he''s a Republican, so my partner and I hate him. %0D\
r39 - Please add Eric Chavez to your list of hot A''s back then.%0D\
I''m in love with Brian Wilson and plan on stalking him this year. We have season tickets and I know what his car looks like. I plan to say to him: "If you weren''t so damned handsome, sir, I wouldn''t be gay".%0D\
Another cute Giant star, Cody Ross, pings my ''dar. I don''t care that he''s married and with child, the boy is a flamer.
- R44, I''d fuck Luke senseless so he wouldn''t even know who the POTUS is. That''s one sweet ass (not Obama).
- [quote]I wonder about his dick and nutsack. I suppose it''s arguable, but most people believe that he was one of the steroid pumpers.%0D\
So you think he pumped steroids into his dick?
- R46, re: Brady Anderson, as of a couple of years ago, he was still hoping to be seen by the public as straight. A couple of years ago, TMZ put up a video on its site documenting how Brady was trying to hook up with a TMZ's staffer's (female) friend. I have to assume that this was all PR on Brady's part, since there's no reason for TMZ to care about Brady Anderson. Maybe he thought he was going to make a run for it in movies/TV a few years ago (pure speculation on my part).
I know this has been mentioned on DL many-a-time before, but it was essentially an open secret in Baltimore that he was living with a little-known player for some of the late 90s named Rene Gonzales. He slept with women during this time as well though. He's one of the few men around I'd guess is truly bisexual.
I don't think there's anyone around who believes Brady didn't use steroids. Even Jim Palmer nonchalantly mentioned Brady having used a few years ago. I don't think Palmer would say that if he didn't have very good reason to believe (i.e. inside knowledge) that Brady used. Brady sure was hot though. A few of the Orioles in the mid/late 90s were attractive: Scott Erickson, Brady, Mike Bordick, Mike Mussina, and even Jimmy Key.
R48, Eric Chavez definitely does deserve to be included on the list of hot A's from the early 2000s. He's on the Yankees now. He supposedly got around a LOT (with women, unfortunately) -- not sure if that's still the case. Bobby Crosby from that team was cute too.
If anyone has some gay gossip, please spill. The only thing I can think of is that pitcher Rich Harden has had rumors about him swirling for years but I've never heard anything specific or anything that struck me as especially credible. Anyone else heard the same?
- OMG, R51 - Rich Hardon... er, I mean Harden from behind...\
- Rich shaving...
- And, awwwwww! He''s cute!
- Rich Harden and DL fave, Anthony Recker.
- Brady seems like he is all over the place with men AND women. He had them both coming and going out of his apartment in Baltimore for years. He was supposed to have dated a model named Ingrid, who went on to marry Jeff Gordon, the race car driver also rumored to be into guys. (professional beard?)
He also was supposed to be dating tennis player Amanda Coetzler - I remember reading that she wouldn't talk about their relationship for some reason.
Brady is rumored to have had a few boyfriends. I don't know if he has had a *real* girlfriend outside of female sex partners.
During the time of the TMZ video, Brady was thinking about auditioning for the Bachelor and appeared on Spike TV's pro vs. Joes. That TMZ video was such a set-up.....it practically had Brady jumping on a couch and screaming "I'm straight!"
Personally, it sounds like he doesn't know what he likes. He hasn't had any serious relationships and he's in his mid forties now. Fear of relationships?
As for steroids, it was a common joke around MLB that he bulked up on the stuff. Derek Jeter made a comment about how much he admired Brady for his 50 home run season (both being lead-off hitters). In reality, Jeter was really goofing on Brady and his "accomplishments." The Baltimore newspaper removed the sarcasm.
I met someone who said he dated Brady and he complained that Brady slept around on both sides of the bed (men and women).He also stated Brady took steroids. Personally, I don't mind the steroids as much as I hated the self-important denials and preaching about his work-ethic. He really smelled of false modesty.
Finally, Brady has a child with some singer of a rock band in LA. He probably "dated" her, but broke up with her soon after the birth of their daughter. The woman was a big groupie who claimed she dated rock stars like the guy from Guns n Rose (Slash) and someone from another group I can't remember. That particular rock star appeared on Howard Stern and denied that he was dating or even engaged to her. When the guy mentioned that he woman was dating some baseball player and having his kid, Artie screamed out, "Who? Mr. Steroids" Howard had to bleep Artie who according to Howard had named the guy as also being gay (obviously Brady).
The woman seemed like such a star fucker who hit the gold mine when she got pregnant. As a future psychologist, I would love to analyze him.
- I think Brady would probably fuck anything that he thought was as hot as he is. Male or female. Guys who are so into their bodies and grooming usually are.
- Was it Roberto Alomar''s ex who sued him for infecting her with HIV? And I always heard that the incident where he spit on the umpire happened after the umpire called him a faggot. Alomar always seemed like a joyless prick, but if the story is true, being a self-loathing gay player in MLB makes a lot of sense, and was the one thing that made me feel compassion for him.
- R56/BiPolarBear....GREAT gossip. Thank you! DL needs more posts like that. I would have laughed so hard had Brady gone on The Bachelor.\
Do you have any gossip on any of the other late-90''s Orioles? I loved that team. So disappointing they never made the World Series. I had a thing for Scott Erickson and Mussina, but looking back, even Cal Ripken Jr was pretty hot.
- Some more re: Brady.....\
Here''s another TMZ video/PR stunt of him going into an LA club. One of the commenters (you have to scroll down) says that his boyfriend is the guy in the video with him. Of course this video is from a few years ago, so who knows if they''re still together, but I can see the guy behind him being Brady''s type.
- I love how the guy behind him does the "we''re not together, but I''m with him" thing while pretending to talk on his cell.
- I like to hear more about Chase Utley. And NY Mets player Ike Davis.
- Joe Girardi is so freaking sexy and smart, I find it difficult to believe he hasn''t slept with at least one guy.
- Some Cubs gossip...%0D\
Sammy Sosa was HATED HATED HATED by his teammates. Toward the end of his time with the Cubs, when Sosa went home claiming injury or sickness or something, his teammates took a bat to his boom box he used to play Latin music really loud in the clubhouse. He also made a huge deal out of it when a media person classified him as black (he''s Dominican but had super dark skin) and after an appearance after he retired there''s been rumors he dyes his skin lighter.%0D\
Sexy 1st baseman Mark Grace was a total male whore. He invented the term slumpbuster. %0D\
In the heartbreaking 2003 season (the one that had the "Bartman game" for the chance to go to the World Series), groupies have come forward to claim that certain players went out drinking with them until late in the morning the night before Game 7 in that series.
- Which team has had the most gays?
- Which players have the nicest and worst reputations when dealing with fans? I recall that Steve Carlton of the Phillies tried to avoid the fans like the plaque and would often refuse to sign his autograph, even for young kids.
- R62, a little stuff on Chase, but it''s boring:\
- he''s very active w/his wife in animal rescue and only rescues (doesn''t buy) animals. They have paid many bills for rescued pits.\
- he''s very intense at the ballpark pre-game. not nasty, but very focus.\
- he eats PB&J pre-game
- Jim Thome is supposed to be one of the nicest when it comes to fans and helping out rookie players etc. He is Twins player now. Add him to the roster of Mauer, Morneau, Cuddeyer, Span etc., and you have a good team to follow and decent players to root for, but not a lot in juicy gossip. The local sports media has commented numerous times how boring this team is to cover in regards to off-field antics. They said part of it is the awareness of phone-cameras, twitpics etc, so they are even reluctant to have a few beers in public.
- R63: Agreed on Girardi, loooove him. %0D\
R66: Didn''t Steve Carlton turn into a nutjob conspiracy theorist after he retired from baseball?
- Steve Carlton had issues. I believe his father was an alcoholic and some reporter in Phila reported on it and he stopped talking to the press.\
Which was great, as you just knew him as a great pitcher. Years after retirement, he started talking and wished he never did.\
Yes, he had copper tubing installed in his house, believe Hilary Clinton and the Jews were behind some conspiracy. AIDS was to get rid of gays and blacks. \
I think he''s backpedaled in recent years. \
It''s better not knowing what these guys think.
- Any dirt/rumors on Andy Pettitte?
- [quote]Which team has had the most gays?\
This isn''t the kind of answer you''re looking for, but Laura Ricketts, one of the owners of the Cubs, is out.
- And yet despite Laura Ricketts being out, the old man in the Ricketts family and her brothers are total right-winger assholes. %0D\
- Keith Hernandez likes the dick.
- "Rich Harden and DL fave, Anthony Recker."\
- I want more from BiPolarBear.
- thanks for the "boring" info on Chase Utley, r67. now at least I have one positive association with the Phillies (their fans are the worst!).
- My old favorites were:%0D\
Any good gossip on them?
- Sammy Sosa definitely bleached his skin. He terrified people months ago on the red carpet somewhere. The pics should be online somewhere
- David Wright looked hot playing against the Phillies tonight but it looks like he''s still keeping his hair short.
- Orioles fans love their team. Luke Scott was roundly booed when introduced at opening day. I was amazed because it was such a team lovefest.
- I know someone who went to high school with Ron Darling. He liked the blow in high school and college.
- What kind of blow?
- Cal Ripken is a stealth gay.
- Don''t know if Bench was gay, but according to a Baseball Annie I knew back in the day, he was a very uncomfortable heterosexual. Roomed with Rose, spent a lot of time in the bar at hotels, trying to avoid Rose''s scene upstairs. Sometimes unavoidable.
- Ron Santo of the Cubs is the nicest man in baseball. Is he still an announcer? ALWAYS signed autographs, talked to the fans. Used to park across the street from Wrigley and fans would walk him over. Great guy
- R86, I have bad news for you.
- The nose candy kind, R83.
- What ever happened with those pictures and the Internet postings of Cleveland Indians'' Grady Sizemore? (They were delish!)
- R78, Bucky Dent and Dennis Werth were a hot item on when both were on the Yankees. Bucky liked getting his sack sucked by the batboys. His first wife divorced him for that reason (Extreme Cruelty was on the papers, Bucky no longer put out for the poor woman).
- Any photo updates on Bucky Dent or Ron Darling? I''ve seen Keith and it ain''t pretty.
- Don''t forget Ken Caminiti(black hair) who ended up selling his ass for drug money. Sadly he was dead at 41.
- I caught the end of the Giants-Padres game, hoping to see Tim Lincecum. Can''t believe they most lost his 8-1 lead!
- Being a Phillies fan, can we talk about Lenny Dykstra? Even before he left the Phils, he had a slew of troubles, most of them self-caused -- car accidents mostly due to drunk driving, sexual harassment law suits, using derogatory words about gays, blacks and women in business meetings. And just a few years ago, he was bankrupt and forced out of his houses. When the authorities went into one, it was described as pig sty, with walls being practically destroyed or with graffiti on them and rooms with piles of dog shit in them. He was "Alleged" to have used steroid during his baseball career but the guy seems really off regardless.
- Lenny''s worked hard to pull it together the last year or so. Here''s his Bday pic.
- Does anyone credibly know who are some of the best hung retired or current baseballers (other than the reputed current king sizewise Jim Thome)?%0D
- Ron Guidry (70''s Yankees) was very nicely hung.
Ghost of Thurman Munson
- John Rocker. Homophobe, racist, but hung like two horses.
- Shit R98, as much as I hate myself for it, I want to fuck John Rocker hard.
- God I used to be somewhat obsessed with Gabe Kapler and then forgot about him. Thanks for bringing those old mushy, tingly in my he-parts feelings back.
- Oh yes, Rocker the hard cocker. Damn, that man cums like Niagara Falls.
- since you mentioned Dyskstra, r94, here''s an article about Lenny Dykstra''s son, Cutter.
- R103 beat me to it. Cutter???? Presumably after ''Cutter and Bone'' ... I hope.
- During his time in Philly, Lenny was also known to get stinking drunk at bars and clubs, sometimes causing fights but often picking up as many girls as he could and it wasn''t unusual for him to leave with two or more. He could also be seen vomiting on the sidewalks on occasion. Like most players, I think it was just a guy having too much money and too much recognition at a young age and no one wanted to rein him in.
- Dykstra, once upon a time, used to be hot.
- John Rocker is every nasty, unavailable straight guy that you wanted to get fucked by. Or at least a face fuck.
- John Rocker, while don''t acceptable in polite company, has a dick of death and apparently is a great lay.
- Huston Street -
- Go EXPOS Go
- Joe Girardi isnt gay but he has a brother in Chicago who is. Looks just like Joe too. Tom Ricketts the Cubs Principal owner seems like a very nice man and since Boystown is about 100 yards from his ball park he is going to become very gay friendly in a short amount of time. I spoke with him for about five minutes @ Ron Santo''s wake and he is a good guy so dont hurl insults his way.
- More about Joe''s gay brother, R111.
- he works in the financial arena...like a broker or financial advisor . Looks lIke Joe and is the past president of the local Log Cabin Republicans.He used to drive a hot car but truthfully i havent seen him in about ten years so I''m not even sure he lives in Chicago anymore.I remember his name was Jerry if that helps.
- Cliff Lee was phenomenal against the Nationals last night. He''s not movie star handsome but I think he''s cute in that backwoods Arkansas kind of way.
- The lady-fish that just lost her lawsuit against Brian Giles must be a real piece of work. She tried to get some cash from Giles because of the time she spent with him and the abuse she suffered. %0D\
I was inclined to believe her until I heard today that she is currently engaged to Chuck Knoblauch. Knoblauch has a documented history of abusing his lady friends as well as other personal problems.%0D\
So she has been able to land some fine looking men, but she''s asking for whatever problems come her way. Hopefully Knoblauch wises up before he marries her.
- Lenny Dyskstra was arrested last night and charged with bankruptcy fraud. He''s being held on $500,000 bail.
- thanks for the link, r117. that is really sad. reminds me of all the tragic tales of ppl who win mega lotto jackpots and ultimately end up worse off than before.
- Barry Zito and Dustin Zito (Real World, Fratpad) are like 3rd or 4th cousins
- Lenny has been trying to help Charlie Sheen. Maybe Charlie will bail him out.
- Huston Street is hot.
- I want to eat Zack Greinke''s hole.
- Andre "The Hawk" Dawson was hung like a moose.
I was a batboy for the Cubs back in the day
- Cool R123. Dawson was a class act, always liked him. \
How about the other Cubs of those days, like Mark Grace and Ryne Sandberg?
- I was in a bar with Steve Carlton his first year with the Phils and didn''t even recognize him - he had just started with the team and I only knew him by name and he was a great pitcher. Anyway, he was with Tim McCarver who was the Phillies cathcher then and they were drunk out of their minds (Carlton tried to stand on his head) and they were with these two bimbo girls around 22 or 23 who introduced themselves to us as their ''wives'', LOL! The bartender told us who they were but we didn''t bother saying anything to them.
- Does anyone know who Out Magazine editor Brendan Lemon''s baseball player boyfriend was?
- R126, most people assumed it was either Brady Anderson or Mike Piazza.
- Those that assumed Lemon was being truthful, R127. Some people thought he made it up for publicity.
- From the hints that Lemon dropped, it definitely sounded like Brady
- Don''t have any hot stories about him, but Reds'' pitcher Mike Leake is cute as hell...and he''s a BAD boy!
- I need stories about John Rocker''s member.
- Any stories on Brad Ausmus (ex-Astros, ex-Dodgers, now retired)? He''s hot and smart.
- Boston''s Jed Lowrie is a little cutie, with a nice lithe body & a gorgeous round butt.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Xxg7zX_yfkA/Tampa Bay Rays v Boston Red Sox/PzG9bEapZHU/Jed Lowrie
- Everyone in Cincinnati knows that Johnny Bench is gay, and as Red-necked as the city is (pun intended) everyone loves him so much that they ignore the obvious.\
Interestingly, his Wiki entry doesn''t mention any marriage. In fact, He was married for 13 months to Vicki Chesser, a model and beauty pageant winner. It did not work out. At all. \
She said she should have known something was up when he spent the wedding night getting drunk and playing ping pong with Joe Morgan.\
Great Johnny Bench story: Reds manager Sparky Anderson told him that he was thinking of trading for knuckleballer Phil Niekro. Bench replied that Anderson had better trade for Niekro''s catcher, too. (Wiki)\
Sandy Koufax worked for the Dodgers when Tommy Lasorda was the manager. He hated Tommy Lasorda and the feeling was mutual. Lasorda is a vicious homophobe whose son died of AIDS. \
The New York Post outed Koufax saying that was the issue.
- The Phillies Cliff Lee looks very much like gay pron star Michael Brandon. I wonder if Cliff''s bat is as big.
- Cliff Lee:
- Roger McDowell suspended -
- A sports columnist pretty much debunked Brendan Lemon''s story about being with a closeted baseballer based on the logistics involved.
- wow, that Roger McDowell story is outrageous, r137. good to see that his behavior wasn''t tolerated.\
I was reading the article at link ("Soccer''s last taboo: Why gay players stay in the closet") and thought that baseball may be the one American sport where the fan base could accept/support/tolerate gay players, especially after the Giants won last years'' World Series. But still, as this threads'' overall lack of juicy gossip seems to demonstrate, there aren''t any openly gay baseball players even in 2011.
- Re; Johnny Bench; I think he has been divorced 2 or 3 times, I know he has a son by one of his wives.
- Anything on the Phillies'' four aces (and Big Joe Blanton)?
- News of Bin Laden started making the rounds in the stands of the Phillies/Mets game and the crowd starting chanting "USA! USA!" with the players on the field having absolutely no idea what was going on.
- Lol, you can imagine the bewildered players thinking they were playing for a stadium full of Homer Simpsons. "U!S!A! U!S!A!"
- LOL I would''ve liked to have been there for that.
- Anyone been in any baseball locker rooms (Dodgers, Yanks, Cards, other], and if you were, can you share who was hung or not so hung?
- imagine what the locker rooms were like in the 90s and early 00s when so many of the players used steroids... actually, let''s not imagine that. though I am curious to know whether guys like Jose Canseco, Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire et al went back to normal after they stopped steroids or if they all still have limp dicks and moobs. long term steroid use can cause permanent erectile dysfunction so it makes me wonder if those guys have their women fuck them with strapons or if they bottom for other men so they can at least get prostate stimulation.
- Brent Lillibridge of the White Sox is gorgeous ...here he is in action against the Yankees...
- ...and cutie Brent talking about the Olympic experience...
- One of my newest baseball babes is Ryan Madson of the Phillies. VERY cute.
- Like Magic, Great Sports Nicknames Are Disappearing%0D\
[quote]Today%E2%80%99s baseball rosters are filled with names, not nicknames, not like the ones that used to be. The N.B.A. playoffs are equally devoid of onomastic pleasures, just cheap echoes of Magic and the Mailman, Tiny and Tree, Chief and Cornbread. The N.F.L. cannot match the treasured nicknames that evoke folk heroes like Night Train, Hacksaw and the Refrigerator. %0D\
It made me really happy that Tim ''The Freak'' Lincecum is one of the few contemporary players to have a nickname.
He''s so hot
- Chase Utley was back in a Phillies uniform tonight. He didn''t score any runs but he did hit.
- Who were the two players that swapped wives back in the 70s?
- Fritz Peterson and Mike Kekich were the wife swapping pitchers.
- What would RolandTumbrell know about gay baseball players? He drinks pussy juice.
Roland''s Straight, Bitches
- Going into the 16th inning in Philadelphia vs the Cincinnati
- My brother was working in media sales in the early ''80s and somehow got to visit Johnny Bench''s Cincinnati high rise apartment while Bench was away.\
I asked him if the place seemed gay and he said, "Well, there were throw pillows everywhere. A lot of big, oversized pillows..."\
I''m still not sure Bench is gay, but that observation still makes me laugh.
- R155, the final of that Reds/Phillies game was awesome. I'm on the West Coast, so it wasn't much a challenge staying through the whole thing....although I did run to the grocery store at the start of the 12 inning and was shocked that they were still playing when I got back. Good luck to both teams taking the field again approximately 12 hours after finishing that marathon.%0D
Worse news though is the end of the extra innings game between the Marlins and Giants. Poor Buster. That kid reminds me of my little brother and I got a pit in my stomach seeing him in pain after the collision. I hope to hear good news when they announce the diagnosis tomorrow.%0D
Finally, I found this youtube clip (attached) on Joey Votto explaining the time he had to take off a couple of years ago for emotional distress and panic attacks. I like him a lot and I guess I wouldn't be surprised if in addition to the death of his dad, his sexual orientation played a part in his break down. It's just a fantasy, but I think he'd be a great first major American athlete to come out.
- More proof that Tim Lincecum is cool.
- Votto seems like a sensitive gay boy. He''s cute.
- r157, the Phillies played excellently in the day gay. Cliff Lee was phenomenal on the mound and he also hit great as well as stealing a base. Chase Utley also got his his first home run since returning. I think it was his first HR since 2010.
- sadly, cutie Buster Posey is done for the season after having ankle surgery today.%0D\
I wouldn''t mind a bit if he did some underwear modeling while he is healing...
- Amen R161. Buster''s such a cute guy. Although I hated seeing him get hurt, I have enjoyed the slow motion shots of the collision because there is a point where his ass looks amazing while he is being knocked backwards.%0D\
He''d be a better underwear model than Tim Tebow, and he really needs something to occupy his time for the rest of the season. Poor guy.
- Buster is much more hotter than Tebow.
- Derek Jeter/Minka Kelly stuff...wha'' hoppen?
- Bad year for the MLB catcher all-stars with both Posey and Mauer on the DL. Posey''s injury never should have happened, and I think Mauer''s 6'' 5'' height is becoming more and more of an issue. On a superficial note, they both would make better underwear models than Tebow.
- is Buster adorable or what?%0D\
Anyone know if he''s married, or has a gf?
- I''m surprised there hasn''t been a mention of DL fave Anthony Recker on this thread. Why not?
- for r166:\
"Posey married his high school sweetheart, Kristin, in 2009. In April 2011, it was announced that Buster and his wife are expecting twins later this year, a boy and a girl." -wikipedia
- Up for the boys of summer.
- Why are there no pictures of this online?!??! %0D\
Jeff Francoeur took batting practice wearing only underwear and cleats. They mentioned it on on the opening of PTI today but never discussed it in depth or had a picture. And all I can find online is the attached blog. He is Item No. 6.%0D\
Someone must have snapped a picture. How could anyone not? Good God I''d love to see this. Why are there never, ever cameras around when MLB stars are in some stage of undress?!?!
- I''ve met Francoeur. My sister was friends with his sister. He''s a pretty nice guy, handsome. And tall. I''m 6''1" and he was a few inches taller than me.
- Have to say, I love watching Hamels pitch. Even more so than Lee or Haladay.
- Grady Sizemore is pretty damn adorable. And with a name like that, how can you go wrong :)
- He flies through the air with the greatest of ease...
- aw c''mon Grady, whacha got down there?
- For r172, here is a nice rearend view of Cole getting dressed after taking a hot, steamy shower with his Phillies teammates. Nice.
- Jeff Francouer is hot. Too bad he''s straight. I hate that.
- Jesus, that''s a nice ass on Hamels. Too bad the video was removed.
- ^^ what 178 said
- Turn around next time, Cole!
- Is there any way to see the latest results for the All-Star voting? Pujols was in the lead for 1B but with his injury, it will be interesting if he starts losing votes. On the other hand (no pun intended), I''m surprised Chase Utley hasn''t picked up voted since his return.
- Is anyone else watching the Phillies/Cardinals game? It was a HORRIBLE top of the 8th for the Cardinals. Two Phillies batters were hit, forcing home a couple of runs in addition to several walks which also forced runs for a total of nine in the entire half. I think the Cardinals went through five pitchers just for the top of the eighth alone.
- Jim Riggleman resigns as Nationals manager
- Anyone else think Riggleman is a hot daddy?
- He''s got striking blue eyes, r184, but imo his demeanor is too reserved and grandfatherly to be considered a ''hot daddy.'' \
The Nats management were wrong to treat him the way they did and I hope he gets hired to manage another team and takes them to the World Series.
- Los Angeles Dodgers file for bankruptcy protection
- How about Steve Sax? Wasn''t he the baseball player umpire Dave Pallone had a long affair with and talks about (but doesn''t name) in his autobiography?
- Pallone hinted at a few baseball players in his book. Steve Sax went through a nasty divorce right before he was going to run for state office for the Republican party in California. The ex-wife mentioned she has some info about him. %0D\
Basically, he was gay and she found out. The matter was settled and I don''t think Steve ever ran for office. Someone posted here years ago, that he attended some Republican events where Steve would bring a male guest, obviously a boyfriend.
- Hi, I''m Steve Sax! I look like I smell cookies, but I''m not gay! Honest! I mean - I''m a Republican!
- Excellent pitching by Cliff Lee last night. But now closer Ryan Madson is on the DL?
- I recently saw Trevor Hoffman on TV. HE still looks cute, although a little heavier.
- I like the one Phillies reliever, something Stutes. I don''t usually like longer hair on a guy but he''s very cute.
- Josh Reddick of the Red Sox is adorable.%0D\
Gorgeous slim body, cute-as-a-pup face, fetching smile ...what more can a boy ask for? Oh the things i''d love to do with him...%0D\
I''d like to find out if he really does have a red dick!
http://bleacherreport.com/gallery/Baltimore Orioles v Boston Red Sox?d=2010-09-22#page/17
- A few more nice pics of the lovely Josh on this page...
- Josh looks like such a cute little boy here...
- better link for R194...
- Oh, that Josh is a cutie. I''d lock him in my basement for sure.
- Cole Hamels hit on the hand with a line drive earlier. Not his pitching hand, but he appears to have a contusion and if worse, he''ll have to placed on the DL while he recovers. I hope it''s not bad, he was pitching so well.
- I have a thing for AJ Burnett. I saw him cleaned up and in casual clothes and man I thought he was cute.
- All the links to Josh show him with shorter hair. Have you seen him this season? Really cute with longer shag.\
Just hit a triple then scored against the Phillies. He is one of Boston''s few bright spots recently.
Then there is Jacoby Ellsbury to consider
- I''m thinking the Sox have this one won.
- Let''s hear about MLB gays. Ones who either confirmed, rumored, or -- who you figure to be closeted/private.%0D\
Talk about those 35 and never married. There has to be more than one name [Derek Jeter].
- Anyone know anything about Chris Capuano, now with the Mets? I saw him interviewed on SNY last night, and he not only pinged to high heaven, he ponged and gonged. I know he went to college and all (Princeton?), but he was way beyond effete intellectual, plus his post-game outfit screamed Boystown.\
On former umpire Frank Pallone, didn''t he hookup with John Travolta back in the day? In his book he describes some movie star he got involved with, and if it wasn''t Travolta post-"Saturday Night Fever", I''d love to know who it was.\
Lenny Dykstra was hot back in the day, but it was all over when he showed up in Mets'' spring training camp in ''87 or ''88 looking like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Even though he hit lead-off, the siren call of steroid-induced home runs was too much, I guess.
Barry Bonds was also once skinny as a rail
- What about Jose Reyes or Lance Berkman or Pedro Martinez? Talk about ponging and gonging.
- R12 I know Jim Palmer as a friend,and he has never been bisexual or gay. He is very straight.
- R203, Capuano had been one of my favorites for years. He's lucky to still be employed and I guess he's doing well with the Mets. Good for him. %0D
I'm pretty sure it's Duke that he went to and he not only attended college, he finished and got a degree.%0D
When he was with the Brewers I met him at a spring training game. It was just a quickie before the game started when players will sign autographs and chat with fans. He's very cool to talk to, but didn't really strike me as gay at all. I wished.%0D
He's had Tommy John surgery twice on his pitching arm. That's why I say he's lucky to still be playing. When he pitched in Milwaukee, he had the best pick-off throw to first that I'd ever seen and he made a lot of outs.%0D
He's married to a chick he's known since school. The last I heard they didn't have any kids. Might be because he's gay, but also might be because she's also an athlete, or was an athlete. %0D
He was on Young and the Restless several years ago when a few of the Brewers had a walk-on day. I've attached the video. None of those guys are on the team anymore. Chris is not the most handsome guy, but he's got a nice body and seems to be a good guy.
- Cole Hamels won''t speak to reporters w/his shirt off.
- [quote]On former umpire Frank Pallone, didn''t he hookup with John Travolta back in the day? In his book he describes some movie star he got involved with, and if it wasn''t Travolta post-"Saturday Night Fever", I''d love to know who it was.\
I read Pallone''s book and I recall him describing the actor he met as having a famous killer smile and also starring in the summer''s big box-office adventure. The way it was phrased, it sounded like he was talking about Tammy Cruise.
- You want hot? Cody Dent in the College World Series. What a fine, hot ass. Just like daddy''s.
- Is there any talk in Minnesota about Joe Mauer? The last I heard, the only woman ever linked to him was some beauty queen/model and that was a long time ago. Maybe he somehow manages to date women under the radar, but I don''t think so, and really, why? Most women want to go out and be seen.\
Obviously, the vast majority of straight men want to have girlfriends. When you''re a fabulously wealthy and famous pro athlete, even if you''re just a good Catholic boy from St. Paul, you would have plenty of opportunities. Yet if you believe his press, he''s a monk who''d rather hang at home. Something doesn''t add up.
- Maybe that''s just the image that''s marketed for him, R210. Or, maybe he''s just a decent guy. Would love it if he was gay, though...
- Is there anything else known about the wife swapping trade? According to Wikipedia, the trade worked out well for Fritz Peterson.
- Kekich was traded to Cleveland shortly after the news about the swap broke in 1973--Peterson was viewed as the better player of the two. However, neither had a memorable career, though Peterson had a couple of good years with bad Yankee teams in 1969 and 1970. He was gone, though, before the Yankees started winning again in 1976.\
I remember when the news of the swap broke in 1973, and it was considered quite shocking. Baseball is the most conservative of sports, and the Yankees are historically the most conservative of teams, so the shit really hit the fan. Kekich and Peterson were seen as doing something only hippies and "free love" advocates did (little did anyone know). There was much tut-tutting about the deterioration of the national moral fiber, what rotten role models these two players were, and yadda yadda. Once Kekich was traded, that was the end of the blather.
- R209, yeah i agree Cody Dent is a hottie.%0D\
Speaking of which, college baseball is hot, hot, HOT! I''m amazed at the high percentage of gorgeous guys. %0D\
Not to mention their total intensity is sexy, the way they go about staring each other down, and i love the celebrating ...the butt slapping - who wouldn''t want to slap those nice butts :) - and the exuberant dancing & jumping around like a pack of excited young pups.
- R214, did you see Florida''s first baseman, Ramjob or whatever his name is?
- Phillies vs Braves FINALLY getting started after a long rain delay. This three game series could really effect the standing before the All Star Game.
- Every time I watch a Braves game and I hear that Freddie Freeman is batting, I expect to immediately hear "And warming up to bat next is young Billy Batson".
Mr. Tawny Tawny
- Freddie Freeman looks just like Kenny the retarded white tiger.
- Oakland A''s Conor Jackson is handsome and even comes with a gay porn name!
- Re Mauer, I have heard some talk that he normally goes to the local St. Paul bars and occasionally will pick up a girl. He tends to stay away from the splashier places and goes out with his pre-baseball St. Paul friends in his old neighborhood where people protect his privacy (and while he is always friendly in interviews, and is thought to be a nice guy, he is very private and reveals next to nothing).%0D\
I don''t think he is gay, but it would not completely shock me either. With that catcher''s butt, I am sure someone would give it the appreciation it deserves.
- ok Philly fans haters -- you gotta love this, like true DLers!\
(he''s a pitcher for San Diego, who the Phils are playing now)
- r221, just like Atlanta comes to town and Chipper is up to bat, the Phillies fans love to yell out "Laaaaaary" because they know he hates his first name
- R220, thanks for the gossip on Mauer, even if it doesn''t seem he''s gay. It seems odd that one of his bar hookups (assuming this happened) hasn''t spilled anything about him yet. If you were just a one-night-stand of his, why wouldn''t you?
- Is HOF inductee (today) Roberto Alomar gay?
- I find baseball boring. If the players all ran out on the field butt naked and started jacking off on the pitcher''s mound, I would still find it boring and unremarkable...well maybe not, but Baseball is entirely too bland for my tastes. %0D\
I like the rough and tumble of basketball with all the sweat and tangled limbs, and I love to look at football players in uniform.
- Yeah, R225, I know why you feel that way. But in MLB, you have to really absorb the positioning and demeanor of the individual players. From there you allow your imagination to flow. And after that . . .
- R223 - over the all star break the local media tracked Mauer down golfing in Duluth (Duluth beautiful city, but not exactly celbrity central, so this was big news for them). He was identified as being with his girlfriend, although she remained nameless and he sent her out on the golf cart while he talked to the media and signed autographs. Rumor has it she is a former classmate and they are serious enough for him to acknowlege he is seeing someone, but not serious enough for him to fully reveal who she is and being completely open about their status.
- Did anyone actually stay up to watch the outcome of the Pittsburgh vs. Atlanta game last night? The final run was out by quite a distance and was a bad call to say the runner was safe. The home plate umpire supposedly said afterward that upon review of the tape of the game, he made the wrong call. The Pirates have filed an official complaint with the Commissioner''s Office. I don''t recall the last time there was such an upset over a blown call and what the result was. Can the game result be tossed and the game replayed at a later date?
- Paul Konerko of the Chicago White Sox is my fantasy man. Big, beefy, masculine, a leader in the club house, hairy but still clean cut. Those thighs of his. I know he is married and straight but supposedly he was seeing some (female) news anchor here in Chicago while his wife was pregnant. That seems very UnKonerko like!
- R228 - I was listening to that game on the radio and even I could tell that the ump had blown the call. \
There has to be some kind of penalty for umps not just for making a bad call that makes a mockery of a six-hour game, but for making consistently bad calls throughout a game, which is what that umpire did. Nobody playing the game could tell what his strike zone would be from one pitch to the next. The fact that he ended the game with a bad call (clearly he just wanted to go to bed) was just the sour icing on a rotten cake. \
MLB needs instant replay for disputed calls when the entire outcome of the game is at stake.
- MAJOR bench-clearing brawl in the Giants/Phillies game when the Giants pitcher hit the Phillies'' Shane Victorino with a pitch to the back. There was no way that pitch was anything but intentional.
- He''s one of my fantasies too, R229. Has a brother who''s a school teacher - would be nice if he was a gay carbon copy...
- thanks for the heads-up r231, bench-clearing brawls are so rare these days. fun to watch so long as no one really gets hurt. I hate the phuckin Phillies.\
elsewhere in baseball tonight, Rockies pitcher Juan Nicasio was hit in the head with a line drive in the second inning of the game vs the Nationals... he was taken off the field on a stretcher, conscious, and is now said to be "resting comfortably" at the hospital while they run tests on him.
- Video of the brawl
- someone must know something juicy about Josh Reddick. He doesn''t seem to have a girlfriend, and some have speculated he may be gay.%0D\
My oh my, what a cute boy, i hope he plays for our team!
Could Turn Me Into a Red Sox Fan
- This is Josh Hamilton having a good time ''after'' completing rehab. I''m sure his fundy wife was OK with it because he wasn''t drinking or drugging. Other pics show that some whipped cream was involved too.
- wow, r236, he''s got really puffy nips
- Good riddance to one of the worst human beings in the game. Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano has long been a hothead with no control of his own temper, but has also been a great hurler for several years. He lost it again tonight pitching against the Braves and possibly made it his last MLB effort.
Dan Uggla hit 2 home runs off him and Chipper Jones hit 1. So Zambrano threw at both hitters the next time they were each up to bat. Uggla took one on or just above his plump ass (little chance of doing too much damage). Z threw 2 consecutive way inside pitches at Chipper's groin area, but Jones was able to dodge them (and can probably still father children thanks to his quick reflexes). Immediately after the second throw at Jones, Zambrano was thrown out of the game. When the game was over and the players returned to the locker room, Big Z had cleaned out his locker and announced his immediate retirement.
What a fucking asshole this guy has always been - and I'd say that whether I liked the Cubbies or not. He screws his own team over with purposely getting ejected in the third inning (speculation is that he threw at Chipper twice because he wanted to get yanked) and then fucks them worse by quitting the team altogether. Apparently it's an anger management issue, or some such bullshit. Whatever.
I'm hoping he's serious about his quitting the game, but I suppose we'll see tomorrow if he settles down. The Cubs and MLB are really better off without him.
- It will be one of the biggest upsets in baseball history if the Phillies don''t win the World Series. They are a superstar team this year.\
I also think they happen to have the hottest team I can think of!\
who do you think is gonna be in there "It Gets Better" video? maybe Utley, Howard, Hamels, Rollins, Victorino?
- Do you think Cole Hamels is gay? I know he''s married to that Survivor woman, but she doesn''t seem to have any sex appeal (despite her nude photos).
- Any Keith Hernandez stories?
- Cole Hamels gay? nah, he''s just from California.
- Buster and Kristen Posey''s twins were born on Monday August 15: the boy is named Lee Dempsey and the girl is Addison Lynn.
- Cliff Lee''s butt
- I completely randomly stumbled across this doing an image search. It''s Mickey Mantle naked in the locker room. NSFW! He looks ... hot.
- Lenny Dykstra is at it again. Whipping out his schwantz for chicks he met on Craigslist. Nothing unusual about that normally, but these chicks thought they were interviewing for a legit job.
- I feel so bad for Lenny Dykstra''s kid.
- Phillies released an "It Gets Better" video this weekend. Cute guys!
- Chase Utley didn''t travel to Milwaukee with the rest of the Phillies after getting beaned in the head in last night''s game. Early reports said he had concussion-like symptoms (supposedly, he asked the home plate umpire "where did I get hit?") and he''s to have medical testing on Saturday.
- What DO we know about Brian Wilson of the Giants?\
I''ve seen him in public before and he''s striking looking. The bluest eyes you''ve ever seen, and totally offset by that ugly beard.
- Not a BoSox fan here, but I came across this pic and thought some might appreciate it. It's their rookie Jose Iglesias wearing some kind of bedroom wear that I'm not even all that familiar with, but I know it gets a lot of guys excited.
- It seems like this was the week for the MLB clubs to haze the rookies. There was a report that the Phillies did the same thing in making them dress in costumes.
- Here's a picture of Anthony Recker from the A's rookie hazing night in drag as Minnie Mouse. Click pic to enlarge.
- You posted the exact picture and message in the other baseball thread.
Recker has huge arms with no definition. He's going to turn to lard when he retires.
- R254, I think Recker needs to worry more about his ass than his arms.
- The D-back's Ryan Roberts is such a handsome guy, but I'm one of those that can't stand the abundance of tats he has. I tried to find a shirtless pic of him to see just how inked he really is, but just like with most hot ballplayers, shirtless pics have been hard to come up with.
He'll be getting a little more attention now that Arizona is in the playoffs.
- I'm not one of those "down with tattoo" trolls, but he looks fucking retarded with that gigantic neck tattoo, R256. Couldn't he find another hobby?
- Watch for upcoming secrets coming out about the Chicago Cubs locker room antics.
- YahooSports has a story (attached) about Ryan Roberts and it gives me what I've been hoping for - shirtless pics taken from a feature in a tattoo magazine. It looks like he also has a star 'carved' into his torso below his left pec. There is no ink, so it just looks like scar tissue. Is that what it looks like when someone has a tattoo removed or is that something else?
The TBS cameras seem to love Roberts, or rather they did love him while the D-backs were still in the postseason. Will be sad to not seem him again until March.
- Okay, the 2011 season is over but some interesting news regarding the (rumored) biggest cock in MLB.
Jim Thome, Phillies agree to one-year deal
- Allegedly biggest cock and nicest guy in the league, R260. Interesting that he's going to an NL team. They must plan on using him exclusively as a pinch hitter which means we won't see him too often. But it gives him a chance to go out with a ring because the Phillies, as they were this year, are once again expected to end the season with a pennant if not a World Series victory.
- Any chance that Thome likes to visut gay bars on occasion?
- Doubtful R262, but please report any sightings you might have of him next season.
Also of note for fans of Grady Sizemore, the Indians didn't pick up his contract for next season and he's now a free agent. So he might bringing his hot body (as we've all seen thanks to sexting) to a town near you next year. Too bad he's apparently made of straw and breaks down very easily.
- I hope none of you got screwed out of the Dykstra/Conseco pay-per-view fight this weekend.
- I assumed Grady Sizemore was the name of a porn star
- Everyone's favorite asshole douche with a hot bod, but still a major douche, John Rocker has written a book. Among other things, I'm wondering if he talks about his steroid use in it.
- You guys still around? omg, the 2011 season posts and links had me hooked! More, please for 2013!!!
- This photo released by the Saco River Auction Co, in Biddeford, Maine, shows a rare 1865 baseball card of the Brooklyn Atlantics, discovered in a photo album bought at a yard sale in Baileyville, Maine. The auction house expects six-figure bid
- [quote]but looking back, even Cal Ripken Jr was pretty hot.
- Sandy Koufax was really goodlooking back in the day:
- Giancarlo Stanton
- Pat Burrell is still cute!
Retweeted by Phillies
Bobby Abreu @BobKellyAbreu · Jun 23
Feliz en esta sorpresa para mi amigo @JimmyRollins11 con ex @Phillies @MarlonAnderson8 #PatBurrell y #MikeLiberthal
- Brett Lawrie
- Tim Lincecum, his great body, and his tight, pert little ass.
- Tell me about good guy Cal Ripken Jr. For as big and tall a guy as he is, I don't think he had a big cock. His ass, however, is heaven sent.
- [quote]Cal Ripken is a stealth gay.
Say what??? Do tell!
- [quote]Someone posted on DL a few years ago that Mike Piazza was spoted in Palm Springs with Zeb Atlas.
GAWD there's some hot gay fan fiction in this!
- I don't think I've ever heard gayvoice as blatant from a "supposed" straight man as I have from Brady Anderson. Dude is definitely gay. He and Cal were thisclose when they were Orioles. I wonder if they ever fucked.
- Brady used to rollerblade shirtless in Baltimore's Inner Harbor back in the day, his glistening, rippling body on display for the masses to admire and adore.
- When Brady Anderson was inducted into the Baltimore Orioles Hall of Fame Cal Ripken, Jr. introduced him and called him "the greatest leadoff hitter in Orioles baseball, and the best athlete I have ever played with."
During Ripken's induction ceremony to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 2007, he described Anderson as "simply my best friend."
- Ripken has also used those words to describe O's legend Eddie Murray. How fun, imagining big, strapping Eddie breaking in Cal's virgin bubble butt at the start of his career and Cal doing the same thing to Brady in later years.
- Any more gossip??
- Phillies @Phillies 19m
Chase Utley getting All-Star ready! #ASG
- Ian Desmond is fine
- Papelbon, never one to be shy.
- I wonder if Jonathan Papelbon would be willing to do gay porn.
- but he is not hot, so why?
- Papelbon is no Jared Leto in the crotch grabbing department, is he?
I wonder if Papelbon is concealing some of his weapons in there? He is one of those people who is convinced that President Obama is going to take away his guns.
- 30 days to spring training, bros
- As much as I hate to admit it I always thought that John Rocker was hot. I hope somewhere somehow he finds out at least one gay kid busted a nut over him.
- Jason Burch has come out
- [quote] I see Black Athlete poster is at work this morning.