- She looks good with some weight.
- I agree with R1
- Suzanne''s weight is fine. If you want to talk about a news reader gaining weight, look at Robin Meade.
- OP = A vindictive Don Lemon
- Not bad
- I have also noticed that Robin Meade is gaining some weight, but she is still the hottest thing on TV!
- Yeah, Robin''s still hot, but she''s no longer svelte.
- She''s depressed about not coming out so she eats to fill her hole.
Who, Robin or Suzanne?
- I watch her while I am at the gym, and she makes it extra enjoyable. She is very pretty.
- Lay off MY Robin. She is my current object of lust.
- There''s plenty of Robin to share.
- I wish she would part her hair differently.
- Robin or Suzanne, R13?
- Uh, I don''t share women. Robin''s all mine.
- r14, Suzanne. Her part is so far over it''s practically a comb over.
- Pussy is high in calories.
- She looks fine.\
She might have put on a few pounds.\
But at least now I know who''s been stealing my Snickers.
- She actually does look pregnant in this black dress.
- Is she the only one who stayed behind? Everytime I turn on CNn, Suzanne is on.
- r20, She is only on from 11am-1pm (or something like that). She used to be on all the time.
- saw her today on CNN... she''s wearing her hair longer now. Maybe the style makes her face seem a little fuller. Or maybe it''s weight gain from a new relationship ;-)
- Her neck looks fuller, and for some reason that is what I look at when she is on TV. Still, I think she is gorgeous and intelligent. I wish she had her own show on CNN... or more time than just 1 hour. That is criminal
- R23, Suzanne is on 2 hours, Monday - Friday from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.%0D\
So you get an extra hour!
- Her neck has become a sausage. I don''t know how she can breathe with that thing.
- The long standing rumor is that Suzanne is a lesbian.
Arlene Novak McCarthy
- I think we''ve pretty much established that here on DL, R26
- yo she cant get a man after all this time. she need to do something with that mouth. ;p
- I am starting to believe she might be pregnant. I saw a wide-shoot picture of her today on CNN, and her stomach and hips are very wide.\
She still has a killer smile, though.
- Maybe Suzanne is on some new kind of new medication?%0D\
I thought that Robin Meade was always kinda thick?%0D\
And the same with MSNBC anchor Contessa Brewer.%0D\
Looks like girlfriend has a lot of junk in that trunk!
- well, if she is pregnant that might explain the move off the White House beat to a more "stable" anchor position with less travel...
- According to her Twitter page, she ran the ATL half marathon last weekend. Not sure this is something a pregnant woman would do...
- The new WH anchor, Brianna Keilar, is not a twig either.
- She should post a picture of her during the marathon.
- You bitches lie.\
I saw Robin this morning and she looked absolutely delicious. Didn''t notice any extra weight on her.
- Robin looks delicious, but she has gained.
- I don''t care, she''s hot.
- So what if she''s gained weight? She might have valid reasons for that. Medical condition, medication, pregnancy.
- She used to stutter as a child... (trivia!)\
Anyway, she is a very beautiful and intelligent woman.
- She wasn''t there this Friday... I kinda miss her when she is not on.\
How much $$ do you guys think she makes?
- Her brother Courtney is a very handsome man. But straight, alas.
- I was disappointed to find out some her siblings are Republicans.
- And please make sure you pronounce my name correctly--it''s SuzAHNE.
- To me, Suzanne does not look as happy being a "newsreader" versus being a White House Correpsondent for CNN?
- In an interview about the move, she seems very happy, but maybe she was faking it. She did said being a WH Correspondent was a lot of work. \
I don''t know how the politics about moving people around CNN works. I would like to see her have a show like ''The Situation Room'' or something like that. She is smart enough to do that.
- I recently read an interview with Suzanne about her changing assignments at CNN. She stated that being a journalist has required her to make a lot of sacrifices in her life and that she has had to give up a lot to have this career. I had read another article where in the interview she states the same thing. %0D
A question that has come to my mind after reading her make this statement again is is she stating this to "cover-up" her orientation to the general public becuase she has never married or had children?%0D
It seems that the majority of her striaght colleagues at CNN have very full private lives regardless if the demands of being a journalists in Washington or on a cable news network. Dana Bash married fellow CNN'er John King a few years back and looks to be pregnant, Ed Henry recently married, Ali Velshi recently married, TJ Holmes recently married, Briana Kielar recently married. So it seems that her colleagues are able to have a career in journalism and still be married and have children.%0D
Just a thought....
- I am currently watching CNN expecting to see Suzanne since this is her time-slot but because President Obama is visiting Ground Zero, CNN deemed this too important to let Suzanne cover it, and now they have Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper.
Made me wonder if Suzanne leaving the White House correspondent post to be the current newsreader was really an update or a downgrade. I was following her Twitter account when she was White House correspondent, and she was all over the world traveling. Easy to understand how difficult it would be to have a relationship with you being out of the state/country half of the time.
I am not sure how imporant is her orientation to the viewers, though. Personally I don't care if they are married or not, I care about how good they are as journalist and the news they have to cover.
Still makes me wonder why she has this job, though. By reading her interviews she seems like an ambitious person and takes her job extremelly seriously. I don't know where she is going with this assignment (professionally).
- I was watching CNN as well during Suzanne's new time slot when I see Blitzer and Cooper covering the President at Ground Zero. I had stated a few months back on this thread that it appeared to me that this new assignment is a "downgrade" professionally in my opinion becuase being a White House Correspondent is deemed to be the "plumb" assignment for journalists in Washington.%0D
I do agree with you that a reporter's personal life should not be relevant to the public. But I referenced that just to say that the other journalists are jetting all over the world too and yet still find the time to marry and have children.%0D
And CNN has become a mess of a network now. In my opinion, they are trying to be Fox-lite. They are hiring nothing but right wing nut cases for pundits. They are in a mess. I would not want to work for that orgnization if I were trying to be a credible journalist these days. %0D
A few of Suzanne's former colleagues have gotten new jobs at CBS. While other news organizations have issues too, they are not as bad as CNN problems. Maybe she should try for a position on ABC, NBC, or CBS. Prior to joing CNN, she was on NBC.
It will be interesting to see where she goes after this. She is definably intelligent enough and has the experience to have a more high profile job. However, I have read that she lacks the personality and tends to be too serious for people to warm up to her. I watch her every day after I finish my gym workout. She tries to be comical with Carol Castello but I always feel that she tries to be too in the middle when it comes to her opinions like if she doesn't want to offend anyone. Unlike Carol which, will tell you exactly what she thinks.
It's funny that you mention CNN going right wing. I don't see Suzanne as left-wing at all. On the contrary, even though she seems to like the Obamas a lot, during the Bush administration, she was criticized by lefty blogs/media for covering a lot of what Bush did. For what I have read, she comes for a fairly conservative family (see brother).
I see what you mean about journalists marrying and having children, and also traveling the world. I guess we can speculate on her post change, and it can be anyone's guess. But right now her only highlight is covering for Blitzer when he is on vacation.
- Yes, my impression too is that Suzanne on economic issues tends to repeat too many Republican "talking points." That is one thing that has bothered me about her as a journalist.%0D\
Suzanne''s brother Courtney Malveaux was the state Assistant Attorney General here in Virginia. He is now Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Labor and Industry. He is a Republican.
- Was it me of did Suzanne looked bored and uninterested today? \
Also, it was awkward when that British journalist said (when speaking about accents), that if Suzanne went to Australia, she can get any men she wants. It made me realized how heteronormative (sp) society is. I''ve only heard Suzanne speak once about marriage and it was stating that she was married to her career.\
Good to see that I wasn''t the only one that thought Suzanne was a little bit right leaning on certain issues. I studied poli sci, so I can pick up those type of things very quickly. However, when she covers anything regarding gays, she has a poker face that you can''t tell at all what she is thinking.
- Suzanne used to be a correspondent on Lou Dobbs'' old CNN show. I think that tells you all you need to know about her politics.
- R51? I have googled SM interviews. I can''t find anything where she speaks of her personal life? Where did you get that info from?
- R51,I agree with you commentary about how Suzanne has that "poker face" when she reports on gay issues.%0D\
I think corporate media is ran primarily by conservatives these days so it may very well be a prerequisite for journalists to appear to be right-leaning on economic issues like tax cuts for the wealthy? You ever notice how the vast majority of journalists when this issue was being debated during the lame duck session in Congress before Christmas and all the networks, including "liberal" MSNBC were basically repeating Republican talking points on why it is necessary to lower taxes on the wealthy becuase they create jobs, etc., etc.?
- r53, \
It wasn''t an interview. It was in her show covering the situation in one Latin American country (can''t remember which), where the wife is divorcing the president so she can run for office. If they are married it would look like nepotism and it is against the law. It was then that she made the remark, perhaps joking, but I think it''s true.
- Suzanne wasn''t on today which bothered me. No news on what else she was doing. I bet she hastes the fact that the death of Bin Laden completely overshadowed her interview with President Carter.\
Anyone has any gossip on her twin sister?
- perhaps she is on some kind of cordizone?
- I was watching some candid videos of Suzanne while she was in an airplane playing some instrument with other reporters (when she was white house correspondent), and she looked really skinny. \
In the video, are those engagement rings she wears? I know she wears on in the left hand.
- r50 & r52, you really think she has a choice of what she says on CNN? She shows up for her job like any other anchor at CNN and has only one vote as to what talking points are presented on air. You see what happened to Ricky Sanchez.
- R59, on a serious note, it''s sad that journalism seems to no longer exist in the US, especially in television. %0D\
So now, we have nothing but newsreaders who read what''s been given to them by someone else. Why bother to call them "reporters" or "journalist"? They are not. What a waste of a Harvard education if you''re just going to read from a telepromter or notes handed to you. That does not seem to take extradinary intelligence to do in comparison to studying and receiving a degree from Harvard.%0D\
Just somthing to think about....%0D\
And CNN is horrible, with the constant FOX-lite slant to virtually every "story".%0D\
Yes, there are parts where she (and other reporters) are just reading from the telepromter, but that is not always the case, specially when they are interviewing people.\
When Suzanne and Carol Castello are doing the ''talk back'' section of the show, I am pretty sure that is not scripted and they are just saying what is on their minds. Carol is very open about what she thinks (ei. basically calling Trump an idiot for the whole birther thing), but Suzanne is always very careful on what she say as to not offend anyone. There are small nuances here and there that shows that Suzanne is not left-winger at all.\
On other news, she wasn''t on today either. Two days in a row...
- I hope she is out trying to find another job at another network.
- Suzanne was back on the air at CNN this morning for her 2 hour program.
- Yep, she was back on today. I thought she might be sick but she looked fined today.
- Suzanne was anchoring this afternoon. No Memorial Day off for her this time.
- Is it me or is she losing weight now... her face looks slimmer. \
Her butt on the other hand... makes me think improper thoughts. \
I noticed that when she is standing up presenting something, the camera only shows her from the chest up. It is once in a while that you get the whole body shot, and then you get to see her ass. This picture doesn''t do justice.\
On other stalking news, she will be doing the NPC 5K.
- In Atlanta, R67?
No, in DC Saturday, June 11, 2011. Here is a video of her promoting the event:
- Any pics of Suzanne at the NPC 5K? \
She didn''t run (her niece did), she only did the warm up (said so in her twitter).\
Was looking forward in seeing her with running clothes.
- " I've only heard Suzanne speak once about marriage and it was stating that she was married to her career."
Standard response from a gay person. That usually tends to be my answer whenever I'm asked why I'm not married, I'm such a pretty girl yadda yadda yadda. And I'm as gay as the day is long...just sayin'...
One of her family members is pretty conservative the rest, however, actually happen to be very liberal, Suzanne I think included.
Someone asked about her sister...she teaches... nothing really to report. She teaches and takes care of her kid. She's doing more interviews however. I think the media bug bit her as well ;)
She has put on a bit more but as we get older our bodies tend to redistribute fat, hold on to it more, etc. She still looks great. I'd say even better. Afro American women's bodies look like that, full and curvy and Suzanne is Afro American so what would you expect??? The photo that r67 posted! :-D r67 you're wrong for posting that I nearly fainted when I saw it she is SOOOO HAWT!I think she looks wonderful with a WOMAN'S body.
I am glad to see I am not the only one obsessing over Suzanne. I have watched her every day for the past couple of months, and it is a joy to see.\
If you really want to see her ass, look no further than a video she did in Indonesia. You have been warned.\
This weekend she is at the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans.
- @r72, you truly are a Gem ;)
- Saw her interview the mayor of Atlanta.%0D\
She was looking hot in a coral dress, but she''s put on a few pounds in the gut, and butt.%0D\
Still pretty, though.
- Suzanne has been gaining again lately. I think Brianna Keilar might have lost a few.
- What is funny about Suzanne is that she is always bragging about how she is a triathlon athlete, and runs in the Atlanta heat.\
For the fans, here is a video of her and her sister where they talk about Sisterhood And Success. Her sister is slightly thinner.\
But, I still think she is pretty.
- Suzanne and his sister are both hot. \
I know many runners (I''m one of them) who are not slim.
- Youtube comments indicate most people are clueless at to her sexuality. %0D\
Sickening to read comments by men saying they want "to pound that thing".%0D\
- Before coming here, I never knew she was gay. When she covers gay/lesbian issues, she has a stone face as if that has nothing to do with her.
- r79 she''s pretty much stone faced about basically everything. That woman rarely cracks.\
r78, are you surprised? Not only clueless but no respect for her as a human being or woman. In reality I know they know they don''t have a chance in hell even if she was straight. Just a guy thing, most of my male friends are gay and even they are like that. Some guys, not all of course, but some are just plain slow...a few women too...
See, I think she used to be stone faced about everything (like when she was White House Correspondent), but she is now putting more emotions into her journalism, which is good because otherwise it tends to be boring.\
For example, when the news is about a devastation in New Orleans, she does seemed touched by it (and always points out that her family is from there). But when covering gay/lesbian issues, she goes the extra mile to have a poker face.\
I think she is one of those ''I don''t have my personal life to impact my work'' type of person (like Cooper?).
- I actually prefer somewhat stoic professionalism over the current trend to put emotion into reporting.
- r81, yeah I''ve noticed that as well. Whenever anyone alludes to her personal life, mainly love life, she shuts it down quick. Don''t blame her though...
- Suzanne looked lovely in purple, today.
- She is getting older and the medication you take for breast cancer, makes you gain weight.
- Purple is a good color on SM.
- R85, Suzanne Malveaux has breast cancer?
- I don''t think she has.
- Suzanne is the ONLY person of color who gets to anchor during the weekdays.\
- She will be going to Afghanistan for 9/11 anniversary. She said it today.
- And the 9/11 porn begins.
- Suzanne doesn''t have a lot of fans at Huffington Post, it seems. Does who do like her, based it on her physical appearance, not her journalistic skills. Most of them are calling her boring (back when she was working for MSNBC, she was VERY boring... look up videos on YouTube) Also, they are all surprise she is actually black and not white.
Don Lemons, CNN Diva
- CNN unfortunately has become pure garbage. It is unbearable to watch most of the time. Moving Anderson Cooper to 8 pm and having a rerun show in the 10 pm timeslot is not a good move either.%0D\
I actually preferred Suzanne''s reporting style when she was on MSNBC and it didn''t hurt that she was really dreamy.
- I wasn''t familiar with Suzanne when she worked for MSNBC, but here is a clip of her covering the Elian Gonzales case. She looks very young there!
- It looks like Suzanne is taking another week off... I am starting to think it is health related. She has a week off, every other week!
- Maybe that''s what her schedule calls for. Perhaps she is working on something. The woman used to work like non stop when she was the white house correspondent. Gotta slow it down some time...
- I watched Suzanne anchor today and noticed she seems to have new hair color; she has blonde highlights.%0D\
I do not like them at all! I think she would look great with lighter hair, but not blonde. It just didn''t look good to me.%0D\
Did anyone else notice the new highlights today?
- I didn''t see Suzanne, but I don''t think she would look as good as a blonde. How obvious were the highlights?
- I noticed the hair highlights, yesterday.\
She''s looked better.\
She seems nice, but boring.
- R99, the highlights were very obvious.The coloring just did not seem to blend in well to me.%0D\
R100, I would say I agree with your take on Suzanne. If she is really gay, I wonder if her being in the closet has kind of facilitated this bland and boring Suzanne by not wanting to perhaps "rock the boat" and suppressing who she really is, is making her come across on camera as a kind of souless entity. I''m sure she probably is not like this in real life, but that how she "reads" to me on camera.%0D\
I wonder why she seemingly was demoted on CNN?%0D\
- After watching her reports from Afghanistan, I think she looks better with her hair on a bun. And those cargo pants look great on her.\
From the picture, she wears a ring... maybe she is in a relationship?\
I agree that the highlights did not blend well, and in the picture I have posted you can tell clearly that they did not came out good.
- So *she* took my fucking chocolate.
- Ewww... she has a fat neck.
- R104, and you''re all that and a bag of chips?
- Robin is still my object of lust.
That woman is simply luscious and sweet.
- I like Robin too, but she's on less and less.
- r105 though I appreciate that you would stick up for Malveaux, that come back was quite lame. Please leave it in the early 90s where it belongs...
- and it took you three weeks to respond, R108. Who's lame now?
- Robin came to my hometown of Warner Robins, Ga to perform at our July 4th celebration.
Damn sure I was in attendance. Plus, admission is always free.
Wyoming Judd was also there, but who gave a fuck about that.
- R109, took me three weeks to reply because unlike some on here I do not spend my every waking minute on Datalounge. I have what most folks call a life. I do not have the time to stay by a computer waiting for someone to post some new random rant in this thread. You on the other hand… So to answer your question you are the lame one here.
- The other thread about SM got deleted! Why? So much good info there.
Anyway, interesting day today for her. She interviewed Martha Stewart, whom I found to be rude and uncooperative, and Stewart accused Suzanne of being an Obama fan.
Then at the very end, while a reporter was talking to Suzanne about Steve Job's new book, a guy out of nowhere comes in yelling and dropping the F-bomb. I thought he was about to hit the reporter. Very bizarre and scary!
- Ha ha, r110, I'd forgotten all about old Wyoming!
- Video: Benjy Bronk crashes CNN live report, disses Nancy Grace on DWTS
- r112, every time too much is posted about her it gets deleted... I wonder why??
- r115, I wonder why, too! Specially since nobody seems to know her personally, so it is not like people are posting highly intimate things. The thread deleted didn't have private information about her.
- Is Suzanne on vacation?
- R115, perhaps Suzanne spoke with the people who run Datalounge and asked that thread about her be erased.
- r118, The other thread only said she was gay, but no personal information was given. It was all info on what she is currently doing. There was no inside person given out sensitive information, that is why I was surprised that it was taken down.
r115, She does a whole bunch of conferences/presentations. She wasn't on today, and I think she is going some NAACP thing.
- Oh I know that. There was one person in there who posted some old stuff from the older threads that had quite a bit of info. The really old threads where there were people stating they knew her and offering up a lot of info.
Maybe r118 is correct though maybe someone asked it be taken down... Maybe not. It always happens with those threads of her's.
She's out a lot
- I have seen lots of pictures of Suzanne lately at events and she always wears this dress... I am sure that CNN pays her a good amount of money to have more than one dress. What Fredricka Whitfield is wearing is a catastrophe, on the other hand.
r120, what do you mean by 'she's out a lot'?
- Maybe Suzanne wears that dress because she looks REALLY good in it?
Why in God's name was Wolf Blitzer at the fucking Soul Train awards?
He's the whitest man on the planet, next to Mitt Romney.
- r121, do you think Suzanne and Lalah Hathaway are a couple? I thought Lalah liked the ladies too.
- r123, they aren't a couple. I doubt Hathaway is gay...
- Wolf looks really out of place. Suzanne looks great.
- So, is this the new "Suzanne Malveaux is Gay" thread???
- R122, Wolf Blitzer is really into music and he plays guitar.
I think he is hip in his private life, and he has more interests than you are giving him credit for.
- Suzanne does look fabulous in the 'little black dress'!
That is probably her favorite little black dress.
She is very photogenic.
- I was just watching a video with Suzanne talking to her sister... Those Malveauxs have some BIG ASS heads. They're beautiful don't get me wrong but damn those are some big heads!
- She's probably like most fat people, addicted to food.
- Suzanne is NOT fat!!
- She is anything BUT fat. Black women tend to be curvy. Suzanne is black, thus she is solidly built. But trust, there is nothing fat about that woman. Phat, perhaps but fat no.
- Yesterday was her birthday and she was at the Kennedy Center Honors with her twin. Too bad there aren't any pictures.
- I read somewhere she and her twin always spend their birthday together. Nice to see they're keeping the tradition going again this year. If the old thread is gone why does it still show up?? Things that make you go hmmm
- What is Suzanne doing to her hair?
It's looking a little too blonde, IMO.
- I don't like the new hair either.
- I honestly don't pay that much attention to her hair but i'd say she really does not need any type of chemical alteration. But then again it looks like Suzette has natural high lights. Perhaps that's it??
- 45 and still Hot!
- [qupte]I think he is hip in his private life
I don't think Wolf has a private life. If he learned to play guitar, he did it on the toilet in CNN headquarters.
- To hell with Suzanne. I'm in love with Robin!
- Robin's slimmed down.
- I think Robin looked better a little heavier.
Seems like she lost the weight pretty fast, too.
- I think Robin's been dieting due to the release of her country album. Thought she looked good either way, but she shouldn't lose any more.
- Please tell me I wasn't the only one who saw Suzanne's show today! She was visibly pissed off by her staff because they put all the clips way out of cue. It was like if 5th graders were producing it. There was a moment where they didn't put the commercial right away and she was still live and said something, "Come on you guys... ', as in get your shit together. Then was this really bizarre part where she was interviewing someone about Iran and the drone, and while the person was talking she said, 'why don't you just shut up', and the expert on security matters talking stopped talking (thinking it was towards her). Clearly it was towards whomever she was angry at. So, very bizarre show today.
- Irritated Suzanne Malveaux CNN On-Air Mess Up Blooper Unfiltered
- R145, and so? It wasn't very illuminating.
- why is there so much body policing on datalounge?
- Nice interview ... didn't know she liked to tan so much. She looked very tan today (she had the last couple of days off, so she probably had a nice vacation!)
- the blooper video has been removed! :(
she's usually very calm and professional
- How often does SM go on vacation?
It's a shame about the blooper being taken off, but I figured that was going to happen soon. I saw that whole show and she was very angry with the people showing the clips. I am currently watching her live from Arizona, and she just told the people working with her 'to keep up with me' (I figure she didn't know she was still live). She might not be bossy, or she might, but she comes across as a perfectionist. But, to her defence, at the end of the day it is her face and imagine that people get to see if they make a mistake.
- [quote]CNN is shifting its dayside anchor lineup. As our sister blog FishbowlDC first reported, Carol Costello will be moving to Atlanta and taking over the 9-11 AM shift, while Kyra Phillips loses one hour of anchor time, and moves to 11AM-noon. Suzanne Malveaux is moving back an hour and anchoring from noon-2 PM. Randi Kaye, who had been filling in on the morning shift, will become the permanent anchor in the morning on Saturday and Sunday.
Costello has some fans here at the DL, so they should be happy to see her anchor. SM is moving an hour. I pressume this time schedule will start in September but the article didn't say.
I am currently watching SM live from Arizona and she looks very hot. The natural light really helps her.
- Less of Kyra Phillips is really more.
- I like Kyra.
- Suzanne is really dark!
- r157, in the r149 interview she said she likes to tan a lot. She was also in Arizona this past couple of days.
- She is looking much thinner now. Also, she seems happier and charmer in her shows now days.
- Is it ok if I want to punch Soledad O'Brien in the face?
Professional she IS NOT.
- Well that dark skin may also be due to the fact that she's black...just saying.
I think Soledad is alright. She's actually very professional. I highly doubt anyone on here would be capable of punching anyone in the face...just saying. Let's not forget this is an SM thread so why not just focus on her as opposed to others that aren't SM.
Besides, I don't think SM needs help from natural light or anything for that matter. She's just that perfect...just saying ;-)
- Pictures of her in Arizona. The pictures are of excellent definition and you can see how gorgeous her eyes are. She also has very white and straight teeth. Ok, I think she is hot.
- Is "straight teeth" new lesbian code for "fat"? Her ass is as wide as a barn these days. RIP SM's waist.
- lol@r163! Go to bed dear.
- r163, She is looking good lately. Here is a recent video of her time in Arizona and you'll see that she looks in better shape than a year ago. You can see her full body (getting in a hot air balloon!)
- She does look good. Any news?
- Love SM, I wish she had more airtime then Jamal Simmons During the Whitney Houston Funeral.
- R168 - are you Dennis Miller?
- R166, as for news I'd say look at her Twitter. She speaks about Boris Kodjoe being the best looking man and blushing in an interview with Michael Ealy. You all still think she's gay or just going along to get along in the closet?? I'm confused...
- Can't you think a guy is hot and still be a lez?
It doesn't mean that you want to fuck him.
- r171, Lesbians blush when men talk to them???
- Whether she's gushing over a guy or not tells nothing about her sexuality. I mean... for how long did Rosie gush over Tom Cruise?
- I think it says a lot about a persons sexuality... What gay person gushes over the opposite sex? Gay men don't do that
- Gay women do.
- I'm a gay woman, I NEVER gush or blush over a man ever.
- Is she on a diet of heavy sauces and pasta?
- r177, I'd say no. If you're referring to her size she's actually quite petite. As for her curvaceousness, she's black. Black women tend to be solidly built...just the way I like 'em ;-)
- I agree with r171 and others, a gay woman can appreciate a good looking man and blush when complemented, etc. and have no feelings romantic or sexual towards that man. A gay woman is still a woman and will be flattered when she is complemented on being good looking, hit on, etc.
Positive attention is nice sometimes but that does not mean it will lead to anything other than a thank you for noticing and complementing. That does not mean she has interest in the guy that just means she is flattered. I get hit on all the time and complemented on my appearance and beauty. I smile, sometimes turn pink in the face (I'm black mind you) and usually something along the lines of "awww you're too sweet" and "oh thank you honey :-)" Guess how many men got my number or a date? The answer is zero! My number and a date is reserved for women only. But, I'm not going to turn up my nose at someone who gave a complement they did not have to, depending on how that complement was shared with me. I think some men are stunning.
As Chely Wright said in her book (which is pretty good by the way) I'm gay, not blind. I can think a man is attractive but not be attracted to him. I think Daniel Sunjata is gorgeous. I don't want to sleep with him. I'd rather sleep with Suzanne (God willing!)
Also, some gay men do often complement a woman on being gorgeous, sexy, beautiful, attractive, etc. Neil Patrick Harris, while at the grammy's (sp??) this year twitted about how he got a boner watching Katie Perry. I believe I read somewhere Don Lemon wrote in his book about how he is sometimes attracted to some women. They are still gay.
The take home message is don't jump to a conclusion. She's having fun on her show, not being so serious and letting her personality show. That does not mean she's not gay. From all the stories shared about her here and elsewhere, she's pretty freakin' gay ;-)
- Maybe she's a blusher.
- People hit on her all the time she's never blushed before. She and everyone else is still talking about it on her twitter
- I wonder what happened to all these people who supposedly know her and have all this knowledge about her being gay... One second they are sharing all this info dating all the way back to when she was in college and no they disappear. Makes you wonder...
- Limbaugh Slams CNN’s Suzanne Malveaux Over Correspondents Dinner Tweets To Celebs, Obama
- R183 - who cares about that drug addled idiot?
- lol, good point, [R184].
Just thought I'd bump the thread while contributing something - as ridiculous as it was.
- Any pics of Suzanne at the dinner?
- Yep, R186 - pics at link in R183 & a bunch at her twitter page - @suzannemalveaux
She looks especially great in the classy red number, imho.
Bonus: Dave Chappelle!
183 & 185 "I'm Rick James, Bitch!"
- Thanks R187
- gotta agree wit r184, he is utterly and completely a non factor. She looked great. He is not important...
- Is she really dating Lisa Salters (ESPN)? I know Chickapedia isn't the best reference... but it says they "dated". They also went on a trip to Rwanda together recently, and a jazz concert in ATL over the weekend. It doesn't really mean anything, but it does make me wonder.
- I have not heard that R190.
- Seriously, Suzanne Malveaux needs to have her own show on CNN, not this CNN Newsroom slot.
- I agree R192
- Did anyone catch when Suzanne was interviewing Rep. Barney Frank. Every time Barney started to speak to Suzanne he would say "our community" but when Suzanne would refer to the LGBT community she would say the community. On Cooper on the other hand this would have never even been a topic.
- [R194] Probably because she is Gay.
- Suzanne would fit nicely into the Burnett slot, since CNN would have to put a Woman in Prime-time slot but I have the feeling that CNN is saving Malveaux for the fall election cycle.
- I'm not so sure they would just stick Malveaux in that slot. Realistically speaking, CNN Has had problems filling in shows outside of Cooper 360 and Wolf.
- Come on People she isn't Robin Mead. She is a straight news journalist and a dying breed. Malveaux is known for her WH Correspondent work, which is straight news minus the personality, which is what CNN tried to counter with outfront with Erin Burnett.
- I'd much rather watch Suzanne than Erin.
- John King gets his show canned, maybe there's hope after all for Suzanne being on at night.
- I doubt it, Don Lemon has been pinning for that seat for years. With TJ Holmes at BET, Don is gonna fight tooth and nail for that slot.
- CNN is really trying to spice up the otherwise dull programming by adding Anthony Bourdain and shifting the CNN newsroom into "CNN Newsroom: International" starting today. The International Programming starts during Suzanne's first Hour at 12. Although its a smart idea to give Suzanne a politically themed show, I'm not to sure that the 12pm Daytime Newshour is the best time to do such a show.
- The New Logline for the new CNN Newsroom International
"Newsroom International takes viewers around the world in 60 minutes covering the day’s most important global news, trends and destinations. Anchor Suzanne Malveaux will be joined by CNN International anchors Michael Holmes, Richard Quest and Hala Gorani as well as reporters from CNN’s 33 bureaus around the world."
So in other words, its around the world in 60 mins.
- Sounds like a fucking disaster.
God, how I loathe Richard fucking Quest.
- Noon is too early for a show that.
- Does anyone know where the the daytime ratings are posted online? I wonder how her show competes with NOW with Alex Wagner. Does CNN Fair better in the daytime numbers then at night?
- I think Suzanne should also leave for BET or TV One or something other than CNN... they are falling off
- I agree, CNN is a station of mixed messages, but BET and TV One would be a downgrade considering those two stations lack of News Expertise, (Especially BET considering it used to have excellent news coverage). Suzanne though would fit in well at OWN or doing a 60 mins like show on CBS.
- OWN is a sinking ship too.
- BET and TV One I wouldn't say are a downgrade seeing as TJ Holmes and Roland Martin are on both respectively. They are the only black networks that have news content and Suzanne is black... Centric I don't believe has news yet. There is too much struggling with OWN, it has to stay afloat first so going there would be a huge gamble.
- BET would be a number of steps down.
- No actually it would not
- Ac finally publically comes out of the closet... Suzanne, what the hells man??? When are you coming out??
- R 212, BET is nowhere near the league of CNN, even with CNN's recent fall.
- I wouldn't see Suzanne going to BET since she seems like an ambitious person. However, moving to Atlanta was a bad move for her since when she was in Washington she could at least cover Blitzer and be more visible. I wonder what her ultimate goal is.
- Maybe she moved to Atlanta for personal reasons.
- Lisa Salters is living with her in Atlanta.
- R217 - well, that explains it.
- I don't know if her move to Atlanta was a bad idea or not. She reported on 3 different administrations during her time on CNN. After 10 years as a WH Correspondent I'm sure it got old.
Moving to Atlanta, she finally got her own show.
- Atlanta is good if she wants to stay with CNN.
Speaking of weight, have you seen how slim Robin Meade has gotten?
- Anyone see this from Bossip:
It’s been quite an exciting couple of years for CNN and its employees in regards to being free and open about sexuality. Last year, Don Lemon revealed that he was “born gay, just like he was born black” and this year it was Anderson Cooper who came out of the closet.
But who’s next??? Sources point the finger towards CNN anchorwoman Suzanne Malveaux. It has been rumored for years that Malveaux, who earned a bachelor’s degree from Harvard University and a master’s degree in journalism from Columbia University, is gay and has never been seen dating a man.
Will Malveaux follow in her colleagues footsteps and come out, or are these rumors just rubbish??
- Yep, I saw it a few days ago [R222] I didn't know it was that much of a secret about Suzanne, but I don't think much of America cares. She unlike Anderson is a journalist, not a media personality, so who she loves, and who loves her isn't as much of an issue for many. Bossip as usual, tried to start drama but failed to garner any attention.
- How's she looking these days?
- Suzanne is looking good as ever, she seems to have lost some weight. I noticed earlier in the week during her show Van Jones was seen snapping a picture of her ass while she was on-air.
- Thanks R225.
- R217, yeah. Right.
- Interestingly, there are several pictures of Suzanne and Lisa together on Lisa's twitter page. Maybe R217 is onto something
- It is so
- Suzanne is cute in the Anita Baker concert photo
- Interesting to note, Lisa Salters, is the first Black woman to host Monday Night Football.
- They could just be good friends. I doubt Lisa Salters is even gay...
- LOL! Life on de-nial where the livin' is easy! Believe...
- R234 for you I'm sure. But trying to believe something written on Datalounge as fact is silly. There is no proof to back any of that up.
- Then why come here? The point as stated is "gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery." Who has proof of anything? People have complained about no new info, and when some is given, you call it silly. Maybe fact should be considered "info" in these parts. I'm tellin' ya, it is so, my friend.
- Any idea how long they've been together, R236?
- Hey I wasn't the one complaining about no new info. I'm just saying that the "info" provided suggesting that she is in a relationship with Lisa Salters is incorrect. I'm more than inclined to believe they are just friends not lovers. You are saying it is so because that's what you want to believe. However, I strongly believe you do not know that for a fact.
- Sure, my belief based on what I know. Again, "gossip, news and pointless bitchery." I'm sure we can agree she's been looking stunning.
- Agreed. Suzanne is a stunning woman, but since moving to Atlanta she has become flawless.
- Is she a little trimmer?
- I've believed fora while now that Suzanne was gay.
Like Suzanne, Lisa Salters has never been married either and is 46.
It could also be that they are both gay but just BFFs.
- She seems to have, she was never chubby to begin with but I think she has begun to run a bit more. She had a group called "Black Girls Run" on during her Newsroom a few days ago and she mentioned running with the group.
- @r239, yeah, right based on what you claim you "know". LOL. Repeating the website's slogan does not prove anything you claim BTW.
- i think she gained a lil weight because now she has a desk anchor job instead of being the WH correspondent. she's still pretty - no matter what! and maybe the person she is dating is the one taking the pictures!
- @244 Now, now. Nobody can prove anything because this is a gossip site, not a court of law. There's no burden of proof. You're here because you want to learn more about someone you don't know. So, you can choose to believe what you read here or not. It's not my job to get you to believe me and it's clear you don't want to for whatever reason. So let's do it one more time "your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery."
- R245 - whatever weight she gained is gone.
- yeah, i knew she would lose the weight. she's a runner! i haven't seen her on CNN in a bit. vacation?? she must be on vacation every single time i'm home.
i read about "black girls run" in an issue of runner's world last year. sorry, i didn't see that post till just now! great organization! awesome suzanne did a feature on her show!!
- [R246] CNN said on-air a few days ago that she is doing a shoot in South Africa and will be back next week.
- I'm looking forward to her South Africa piece.
- Can we all agree Suzanne is looking fab as of late. Lisa Salters is a gorgeous woman herself, and is doing a phenomenal job on Monday Night Football. For those who may not know, Lisa is the first African American to host MNF.
If they are a couple they would surely be a power couple in the future. If not they seem to come off as great friends which is always a great thing for women in the same competitive industry.
- How long has Lisa done MNF?
- lisa salters started this fall season as a sideline reporter for MNF!!
- Lisa talked about about her new role on as Monday Night Football's newest sideline reporter on MNF with Richelle Carey on CNN's sister network HLN.
- Richelle Carey is beautiful!! Thanks for the video!
- [R248] Suzanne was on today, and is back from her shoot in South Africa.
- yay! she's back! did they air anything from the shoot in south africa? i always miss everything...
- [[R257]] No it hasn't aired yet. It will likely air sometime after the elections.
- after the elections?!? grr...that's like two weeks away. was hoping for an interesting feature story coming up sooner!
- I've been watching CNN since Hurricane Sandy hit, not only has Suzanne been gorgeous, she has a knack for storytelling even during a tragedy.
- Why is SHE ALWAYS LEANING HER NECK AND FAT TORSO TO HER FAT LEFT**IS SHE DRUNK FAT OLD BITCH
- @[R261] - wow, she must really piss you off being on the tv. maybe you should just watch news on another channel...
- Sounds like [R261] has a personal problem, must be Roland Martin still pissed about not having a CNN Program.
- Not to tell tales out of school but she's been pretty pally with Candy Crowley lately and we all know that only leads to one place: Denny's.
- Seriously, is SM pals with Candy?
- @[R264] - You are funny!
- Suzanne and Brianna Keilar from a couple years ago.
- isn't brianna the WH correspondent for cnn now? i always see her sittin next to blitzer in the situation room...i think suzanne did a better job!!
- Brianna is now the WHC. I'd liked Brianna and Suzanne together.
- CNN's White House Correspondents are Dan Lothian, Brianna Keilar. Jessica Yellin serves as Chief White House Correspondent.
- Brianna has an authoritative, but pleasant, voice.
- [R267] - both their hair has gotten blonder since that youtube video.
hey, I never noticed till now that Suzanne stood on a small platform when she hosted the situation room. she must be a short little lady.
- Brianna looks better with blonde hair, Suzanne looks better with dark hair.
- [R273] - i agree with ya!
- Here's a good recent picture of Brianna with long blonde hair.
- Brianna playing softball.
- Since this is Suzanne thread, here is a pic of her!!
- Thanks. Suzanne has great arms.
- Are they going to show film of the South Africa trip?
- @[R279] - i know right!! someone said maybe after the elections they would air it!
- I remember seeing Suzanne walk in to the White House Correspondent's Dinner on C-SPAN (they show the arrivals) & she looked like she was with some gorgeous young lady with a very short dress. That was a while ago, though.
If she is with Lisa Salters, I think she could do better.
- I hope you are right.
- haha! I didn't think Suzanne would be with Lisa Salters either, but whatever flips your pancake, right?!?
- ha! i hope it's on soon too!
did anyone see her mention it or anything on air?!?
- What's wrong with Lisa?
And why are replies out of order?
- I think Lisa Salters is cute, but Suzanne is gorgeous -- inside & out. They just don’t seem to be in the same league, imo.
But I don’t know, perhaps Lisa has an amazing personality & a great sense of humor & their chemistry clicks.
- Suzanne hasn't mentioned her South African piece on-air, or practically any news outside of Hurricane Sandy and the upcoming election. Give Suzanne sometime, more than likely her piece will be a combination of several short segments for her newsroom international and maybe a night-time documentary that will air after the election.
- why are replies out of order. that's weird and annoying.
i agree. lisa is cute, but suzanne is breathtaking!
@[R287] - spoken like a true newsie. i look forward to seeing the south african footage.
- "why are replies out of order. that's weird and annoying."
R288 - The time switch over caused the mix up.
- @ r286, and how would you know who is in who's league?? I HIGHLY doubt anyone posting on this thread would be her, Suzanne's, cup of tea. I highly doubt anyone posting here would be Lisa's cup of tea. I doubt anyone here would be Rush Limbaugh's cup of tea and he's a grade D slob... If you knew either woman, which clearly you don't, then you'd know they are very much in each other's league.
Perhaps Suzanne is very attracted to Lisa. Perhaps they are together because Suzanne loves Lisa's personality, intelligence, sense of humor, body (Lisa is stacked) and her outer and inner beauty. Perhaps Lisa is Suzanne's type.
Do keep in mind, Suzanne should be with the person that fits HER tastes, not your's or anyone else's.
- Thank you R290
- R290 nice reply!
they look cute together in the pictures posted on lisa's twitter! i bet they have tons in common being in the same sorta field and can relate to all the travel and high stress of the job! wish 'em well!!
- I was surprised that Lisa is only 5'2".
- R286 Damn yo!! I think you pissed off Lisa Salters R290
- lisa is 5'2? suzanne must be even shorter!
- Suzanne must be 5'1".
Lisa is stacked!
- "stacked" interesting word to use! yes, lisa is a very pretty lady!
- R290, didn’t you read the 3rd sentence of my post? You just reiterated & expanded on the few points I made.
I don’t know either lady personally, nor do I profess to be either of their cups of tea. I’m not trying to bash Lisa Salters – she seems like a cool & nice lady.
I was simply saying, in my humble opinion, that Suzanne is much better looking than Lisa & therefore, in a different “league”.
Perhaps you should consult your doctor to increase your medication dosage, or you could just simply increase your reading comprehension skills.
283 & 286
- R297 That picture of Lisa Salters in the red dress, is the same red dress Suzanne is wearing on her CNN page. Cute!!
- R299 - I hadn't noticed, but that is cute.
- R298 I told you. You pissed off Lisa Salters with that post! Ha!
- What's with the "cups of tea"?
- Sharing a closet, see!
- R303 I don't get it?
- R298 Of course I read it you twit! I was responding to the rest. Butt hurt much?? Did i touch a nerve? Hurt your feelings? Or did i make you face reality?? Reading comprehension is more than fine thank you. What I'm saying to you as you lack brain power and capacity since you want to be an ass about it is your humble opinion does not count. No one asked you for it. You are irrelevant, a non factor, insignificant.
Lisa and Suzanne are very much in each others league in several ways than one because knowing them, they are alike in many ways. You see, in the Afro American community both these women are physically beautiful. Perhaps to those of you who are not apart of our community that does not count as one has strong European features and one more African. But as I've stated, to us, you do not count.
Run along now and go play. Don't get mad that Lisa is better enough to snag what you just can't have..
- Now that the election is over, hopefully we'll get the South Africa segment.
Ya know what, R305? You’re absolutely right!
How silly of me to think that any opinion, differing from your own, matters! I apologize for offering an innocuous opinion on a discussion forum.
Your sanctimonious, multi-paragraph response to my original, innocent 3 sentence post was absolutely imperative to the sanctity and sanity of this thread, and in no way reveals your own complexes.
- [R306] CNN seems to be doing a weekly CNN Presents on Saturdays. Last week being a voter protection with Joe Johns, this week being Anderson Cooper and Veterans.
With next week is Thanksgiving weekend and the weekend after is Soledad O'Brien's "Who's Black in America" look for Suzanne's piece to probably be on in mid-December.
- mid december! geeze, that's a long time from now!
R306 - i'm glad i'm not the only one waitin for the election to be over so we can see the south african footage!
R308 - since you seem to have the insider scoop on when stuff airs, keep us posted if you find out something different cuz i work during the day and often miss stuff.
- Well, [R309] Mid-decemeber seems like a long time from now, but in CNN it's actually an early expectation.
Think of it this way, Soledad's piece ended filming in September I believe. Joe John's ended his filming in the summer. The turn around seems to be a bit slow from the end of filming to the initial airing.
- R310 - how do you know all this stuff?
i guess i will just have to figure out how to be patient. i watched ac's battlefield at home last night. when was that filmed, last year?? ha!
- I just know [R311]. In the spirit of the upcoming holiday's, I have a special treat for you. Suzanne has a brand new show that premiers on December 6th on Aspire TV. The show's premise is a biography of the members on "The Root 100" list.
- R312 - i would like to watch that - just one problem, i don't have aspire tv on my cable.
so, since you [italic]know[/italic]these things...will this also be online too??
- [R312] I don't work for Aspire, but the network tends to put videos online via Viemo, so it likely will be online.
- yay! i hope they put it online because those of us living in smaller markets don't have it on our cable yet.
- You guys I love suzanne soooo much. She just has those adorable little green eyes. When you look at her you cant imagine anything other than her having a huge fucking orgasm. She has bedroom eyes, shes highly attractive. I love her, even on days when Im like okay forget her I always end up staring in her eyes again. Im in suzannes corner all the way. Shes awesome.
- R316 - why would you have days where you want to forget her??
- I hope this thread doesn't magically disappear like the old ones. Everytime a little info about her is revealed... delete! And not just on this board, but on others as well.
- Has she done the South African segment?
- i watched all last week! before that it was the israel/gaza conflict coverage -- mid december is what we were told by the suzanne info foreseer! :)
- Suzanne's South African piece hasn't aired yet, it probably will air some time mid to late December. This weekend CNN's airing the new "Black in America" episode for those who may be interested.
Suzanne's new series on the Aspire Network called "The Root 100" aired tonight has and will probably be on repeat this evening and throughout the week for those who missed it. Suzanne is hosting the series, with Omar Wasow interviewing Melissa Harris-Perry, NAACP's Ben Jealous and Gabrielle Union.
FYI Suzanne's 46th Birthday was yesterday.
- R321 - ahh...the oracle has spoken!
she's 46! wow! so beautiful. thanks for all the info!
- For those who may have missed it, last week Suzanne aired part of her South African trip, a small part, during Newsroom International. Her portion can be found near the end of the video.
- Thanks R323
- Has anyone seen her new show? I wish I had Aspire!
- The Root 100 is interesting. It's split into three segments about 20 minutes each focusing on a "change maker". Each person is interviewed by Omar Waslaw (Creator of BlackPlanet), Suzanne's role is limited to introducing the series, guests and providing voice overs.
- R323 - That was the South African piece, that tiny interview?
- She is a fat pig . All females stink. She better not run into me.
Tig Notaro, author of how to beat stage 2 cancer in one month
- Gosh, that Tig is scary. Suzzanne Malveux is one of the least annoying tv anchors out there. She seems like a good egg, plumper or slim.
- Suzanne is sexxxy!!!
- [R327] I believe that was a very small part of South African piece that aired during Suzanne's newsroom. Networks have a tendency to air unrelated interviews with current news stories.
- Normally I don't follow every single tweet but I was looking forward to seeing Ms. Malveaux wish fellow AKAs a Happy Founder's day on Tuesday. Didn't see it :-/ I wonder if she mentioned it elsewhere. She seemed to be pretty excited to be a new member. Ah well, she's still apart of the elite ;-)
- Did anyone catch her show yesterday? I was half-listening to her show yesterday when I thought she said she was a Boy Scout when she was a girl. Did anyone else catch that?
- I know around christmas time she did an interview about gender based toys and shopping for kids. She basically made the argument that boys could play with dolls if they want to. Then she mentioned having a race track when she was a little girl. The interview is online. But I haven't watched in a couple of days so I didn't see the Boy Scout thing.
- Just read the transcript! Yeah, she said it was a part of an experiment to see if girls could become Eagle Scouts. Why would a girl want to be in Boy Scouts unless she's a tomboy... Or GAY! She's cracking the closet door open, soon she's gone walk out of it!
- Both she and her sister were in the Boy Scouts when they were little. Of course that, in and of itself, does not suggest "tomboyishness" or gay sexual orientation. I believe her brothers were also Boy Scouts. It was probably just for fun.
- For[R325] I came across this clip of the Root 100 with Suzanne briefly in the beginning, I wish they would put more of the series online.
- Thanks R337
- I am NOT feeling her new co-anchor on Newsroom International. But then again I would prefer her having the whole two hours to herself regardless of who the co anchor is!
- I agree, like Michael Holmes, he is a cool guy, but if Suzanne had to co-host I would have loved to see her with Hala Gorani. Although Michael and Suzanne seem to have great chemistry.
- I hope they put 'The Root 100' on YouTube so I can see it.
- Her mom has ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease).
- You all kill me with this. She is NOT gay
- Nice try, R343. She's gay.. I know one of her ex-girlfriends and met her once at a lesbian club in DC.
- R344 LOL yeah right. You know a so called ex. I worked with a doctor who is a MAN named Charles. He dated her for some time. Since around 2010 or 2011. Great guy. Not sure if they are still seeing each other but they definitely were together a few years ago. Someone I went to college with worked for a lawyer in DC, another MAN, the name I forget, who she was seeing for a while. Also, in the 90s she was casually seeing some guy in a really bad band. His name was Chris Scavo. He was a pretty ugly dude but hey, he pulled her. She is NOT gay. When a woman dates and has sex with men they are straight. Now she might let a cute girl in the bedroom with her and her man, which is always cool but I've never known Suzanne to have any interest sexually or otherwise in women. EVER. Morons, all of you.
- Oh and by the way, someone on here who seems to be the only one living in reality, pointed out that she, Suzanne, flirted and blushed with Michael Ealy when he was on her show. So, lesbians flirt and blush with men now eh? Only goes to prove, deep down you all really want a MAN in your life and in your bed. Thing is, Michael looks like a somewhat younger version of her boyfriend Charles. Without the blue eyes though, Charles has brown eyes. Get it in your heads ladies this one is straight. She is MEN only.
- LOL I see you all have nothing to say today.
- I do r344/345/346/347, you are a lying sack of shot and I can prove it!
- I still think that [R345] is[R290].
- R349, I doubt it because that poster doesn't deny that Suzanne is gay despite the endless supply of proof. R290 was simply stating that what others think of Suzanne's girlfriend choice is irrelevant. I would know because I'm the person who posted that. In other words I'm r290. I know for a fact that Malveaux is gay. R345 has her confused with her sister in that first post because he pulled it from a Facebook page. Not to mention one relative of mine knows her cousin and another relative of mine knows a relative of her girlfriend. On top of that i have friends who work at CNN at both the DC bureau and the Atlanta Bureau.
- My bad [R350], I made an incorrect guess given the random capitalization within both posts. Thanks for the clarification.
- Oh you can can you? Prove me wrong then
- Here comes the "Suzanne is not gay" troll.
I have missed their absence from her threads. (rolling my eyes)
- Well the first part of your post is false because you took it directly from some lady's post on Facebook. I know because I saw the exact same post. The post on the page for biracial blacks, a photo of Suzanne was posted and some lady said she recognized her as someone her boss dated for a time. Did not list the gender of the boss just that they dated. Anyway, in your cutting and pasting you failed to post the part where she said that Suzanne had a twin sister who was an anchor in I believe she wrote Louisiana. Anyone who halfway googles Suzanne will quickly find out she does have one sister who is her twin but that sister is a lawyer, Suzanne is the news anchor. That woman and you are wrong and have her confused with her twin sister. Suzanne most likely never dated either of those people you half way named in your post. The other one you mentioned of the doctor you pulled from one of those question answer sites where a question was posed if she had a boyfriend. Someone just posted that name then deleted a few days later. Most likely another person confusing her for her sister or like you just trying to lie because it bothers you that she is gay. If the post is still there go back and read it and tell me I'm wrong.
If you're going to try to spread lies, next time try putting the text in your own words and not cut and paste. Or, better yet, don't spread lies at all.
As for the second part, someone tried to post that non sense on one of the old threads and that too was debunked, because that came from a posting of the guy you named saying he wished, key word wished, he could date her, not that he did. Make sure you read things carefully next time and have your facts straight before trying to pass it off as a fact.
The second posting of your's is the same old tired, over done ridiculous "you all really want men" bullshit that needs no real attention from men. You all don't say that because you think it is true, you know it isn't. You say it because you're trying to convince yourselves that it is true even though you are proven wrong time and time again.
I'm not going to lie like you or anyone else here by claiming I know an ex, have seen her hugged up with anyone, have seen her at gay clubs or anything to try and make my claim seem more solid. I don't know her, any of her exes nor have I seen her. But as stated above, I have relatives that know relatives of her and her girlfriend, small world I know, and a few interns that worked in DC and Atlanta, where I also happen to have a lot of family. I've heard stories from different people, most of the stories independent of each other but all essentially saying she is in fact gay. These are stories from straight friends, none of them gay or lesbian. And you know what they match up with things I've read here and a few other sites stating she is gay and I know my friends do not read this site or the others. My friends would not be caught dead on here anonymous or not.
Shortly after Don and Anderson came out I asked a friend if she knew of any of the other anchors coming out of the closet. She told me the only other gay person anchor/journalist at CNN she could think of was Suzanne Malveaux but she doubted Malveaux would because she keeps her private life private.
- R354 - take a chill pill.
- Lastly, for her interview with Ealy, I already wrote a long ass post on how it is possible for someone gay to be flattered by compliments without having any sexual or romantic desire for the opposite sex. Happens all the time. For all you know she could have been blushing because he made her uncomfortable being as forward as he was on air.
Also, it is not just lesbians trying to claim Suzanne is gay because we're all just crazy obsessed with her. Take a look at this link https://twitter.com/Dude_Br0/status/194173508132151297. This guy, who posted this several months before anyone on here did, is stating that her girlfriend, the same woman listed on here, is a lesbian, when his friend tries to say she is lusting after some male athlete. Put two and two together and you'll easily figure out he is mentioning Suzanne. They both live in Atlanta. The anchors for CNN in Atlanta are Don, Kyra, Isha, Fredricka, some other guys and Suzanne. Don can't be the girlfriend listed because he is a gay man neither can the other men because they are men. Fredricka and Kyra can't be it either because they are married and Fred has a child. Isha I'm certain is straight. That leaves, you guessed it, Suzanne. She's gay. Deal with it.
- r355, excuse you but the guy on here asked me to prove him wrong. I did. If you have an issue with it your best bet is to not read this site. Go have a seat
- R354, yes she does have a twin sister named Suzette Malveaux that has a daughter that runs track I think.
One day Suzanne interviewed her twin Suzette on CNN.
- I recently saw a photograph of Suzanne and Lisa Salters and a few others at some event down in Atlanta.
I had read somewhere else that they were friendly.
- Thanks for posting the photos!
The second one posted by R361 is the one I had seen on another site.
- So Lisa Salters is Suzanne's reported girlfriend?
If true, they make a very attractive couple!
- I don't think this has been posted here but New York's Page 6 is reporting that Suzanne might move to the morning slot with Chris Cuomo.
- Thanks R364
- Btw, Suzanne looks fantastic now.
- I like how she's been wearing her hair of late.
- Some folks seem to refuse to believe Suzanne is gay. She's a hot woman who apparently enjoys fucking other hot women. What's there not to understand?
- Are you talking about the women on Lipstick Alley, R370?
- I'm talking some of the clueless men and women on that site.
- It's called denial.
- @370/372, lol you know I think that person who refuses to believe she's gay is gay himself. At least his postings in LSA Gay thread, In the Life would suggest that. The nerve right.
Don't get mad and come back to datalounge to vent, educate. We all know Suzanne is gay. There is plenty of proof here. Show him and anyone else that wants to deny it they are wrong. If not, don't stress it. We all know the truth.
- Suzanne is looking great! I just wish she would wear those cool hipster glasses that she had on during the breaking news segment yesterday.
- I wish I had seen that R375
- OP how dare you objectify Suzanne. Queen Please! Suzanne is making her money. What are YOU doing? Go douche your ass and put a dick in your mouth
- I think it's called addiction, op.
- So who's girlfriend did Suzanne try to bang back in the day? Allegedly...
- Don't know R379
- What's her educational background?
-  She went to Harvard, then later Columbia University Grad School. I believe she and Soledad O'Brien were Harvard clasmates.
-  Inquiring minds want to know! Or something...
- She's a hot lesbian lady.
- Her brother Courtney is a hot Republican.
- [R382]/[R381] To my knowledge Suzanne studied pre-med as an undergrad with Soledad O'Brien. Suzanne though switched majors and graduated with a major in Sociology and Soledad dropped out of Harvard during her sophomore year to pursue journalism.
- Is it true that Suzanne's rumored GF Lisa Salters has a son now (possibly adopted or through surrogate)? Or are those chicks on LChat lying?
- I haven't seen Sue-zahn on CNN since the Boston Bombing. Wolf and Anderson have doing special coverage during her normal time slot. Miss seeing SM and her weird-smiley Aussie co-anchor on CNN Newsroom.
- Where is she? Suzanne hasn't been on Newsroom for the past couple of weeks now.
- Trolldar shows R345 is R350.
Is that poster batshit insane, or is Trolldar screwy?
- @ 391: My money is on batshit crazy. Also, it was great to see Suzanne and Michael Holmes back on-air today.
- Glad Suzanne is back.
- I'm glad Suzanne and Michael Holmes's show "Around The World" is back. She usually solo anchors CNN Newsroom afterwards for an hour, but lately it's been Wolf Blitzer or Jake Tapper. What's up with that? Anyhoo, she updated her official facebook page with some White House Correspondent Dinner pics. She looks great!
- Suzanne's (rumored) GF, Lisa Salter just announced that she adopted a baby boy.
- R395, thanks for posting the information!
- No problem!
- Has anyone heard anything more recently about Suzanne and Lisa Salters?
- Nothing new.
- Suzanne recently received some alumni award from Columbia Journalism Grad School. "No. It's Su-Zahn" starting @ 01:00:00 mark.
- Thanks R400
- Hey, you're welcome!
- I like how Suzanne is wearing her hair now.
- Did her ALS piece air yet? I checked the show Monday as it was supposed to start Monday at 1 but I just saw the Martin court coverage.
- Don't know. Has it aired?
- It's supposed to be a 3 part series, but I guess it has been delayed because of CNN's Zimmerman trial live coverage. Part one (about her mom) did air on CNN International apparently. Suzanne posted the video on her facebook page.
- Why is CNN going gavel to gavel with Zimmerman?
- Good damn question. Ratings, I suppose. I assumed HLN and Nancy Grace's angry nostrils would handle all of the Zimmerman coverage.
- R408 - Nancy Grace and her angry nostrils of justice should have been enough.
- CNN is doing so much with that case because it is a high profile case. That isn't too hard to understand.
- It;s high profile, but it's not OJ. It's worth covering, but not gavel to gavel.
- Maybe the name of this thread should be changed to "Suzanne Malveaux is a hot lesbian who hasn't gained weight but Nancy Grace has angry-ass nostrils".
- R412 Good point!
- Part 1 of her Fighting ALS series featuring her stricken mom finally aired today on CNN/US.
- Thanks R414
- You're welcome!
- Everyone on here who is as in love with Suzanne as me needs to get to Atlanta and do the Inside CNN tour. Do the VIP one, not the regular one. I did it two days ago and made sure to go to the 1:10 tour so I could see her. We were watching her do her broadcast and I asked the tour guide if she ever waves at the tour groups. He said not usually because she's all business in the newsroom. Just as he said that she looked over at us during the commercial break. I smiled and waved at her and she smiled and waved back. I about fainted. She stood there for a few more seconds smiling and waving at everyone. The tour guide said she's really nice. Let me tell you, she's even more gorgeous (and thin) in person and I got a good look at her ass as she was walking away ;) The tour was pretty interesting, but seeing her is what really made it awesome.
- Awesome R417 - Have you met any other reporters or anchors?
- [R418] No, we didn't get to talk to her, just watch her do her broadcast. We were in a room with the weatherman (can't remember his name) and Elizabeth Cohen, who didn't seem very friendly. She was right in front of us, but didn't say hi or smile or anything. She just turned around and ignored us. We walked by Natasha Curry's office and she waved at us. Natasha is pretty, but she's straight. I like Suzanne way better
- Cool! I like Natasha too.
- I really liked her ASL piece. It was nice to see her family and how they are promoting ASL awareness.
- Saw that story too. Suzanne has a warm and loving family. But damn, Lou Gehrig's Disease... My heart goes out to her mother.
- Is Suzanne still in a relationship with Lisa Salters?
I just read that Salters adopted a son several months ago.
- Is Crowley a les too?
- R424, Candy Crowley was married and has I believe 2 or 3 sons.
- R423 - Yes.
- I was channel surfing this afternoon and landed at ESPN and there was Lisa Salters looking mighty fine!
- r427, she has quite the fan base. Men are obsessed with her and her girlfriend. Clueless and obsessed lol!
- She was at some ATL event with Jasmine Guy recently.
- Suzanne looks a lot better than Jasmine.
- FATFACE manly Suzanne.
- 432 is obviously smoking that Rob Ford crack.
- r423, Yes! they are still together, going strong and very much in love :-)
- Are you sure, 434? Lisa lives in MD now.
- She has a goiter?!
- Suzanne remains gorgeous.
- Welp, CNN just cancelled her show. She's moving back home to DC to work as a national correspondent and help care for her sick Mom.
She had a good international news show, but Zucker is turning CNN into HLN. Barf.
- She's perfection.
- R438 - Did Suzanne leave to take care of her mother, or was she pushed? And why does Banfield still have a show?
- IDK, but it sure seems like a demotion on the network's part. I guess this is a blessing in disguise because at least now she can be there for her Mom. Plus according to this thread, her rumored partner lives in MD.
- Ashleigh Banfield's cable news career baffles me. The chick is resilient, I'll give her that.
- *bumpy bump*
- another bump
- So CNN cancels Suzanne's show and then she wins a Gracie award for Outstanding News Anchor. Life's funny that way I guess.
- Congrats to Suzanne!