- Thanks for starting this thread, OP.\
I''ve heard the rumors about The Rock. Are there any others?
- Who was the guy The Rock had a lovers spat with on the streets of NYC?
- There''ve been rumors about Rene Dupree for years.
- Carlito? Care to elaborate R2?
- rick martell
- Years ago an ex-wrestler used to post here under the name The Masked Homo. There was some speculation that he was Tom "Z-Man" Zenk, but he denied it.
- The Rock is either gay or just quite Samoan.
- I heard rumors about James Brian Hellwig, aka The Ultimate Warrior, being a major closet case. He''s also proudly homophobic (which isn''t surprising since he''s a wingnut).\
I wish Chris Jericho was gay, but I think he''s straight. I heard that he''s pretty gay-friendly, too.
- The Fabulous Moolah and The Great Mae Young were a longtime couple.
- Moolah was also married to men four times. \
She was a douchebag of the highest order.
- Bob Mould had a 2nd career working in the (minor league) pro wrestling field. He has a new biography coming out soon and supposedly dishes a lot about they gays in pro wrestling. Probably not any major names, but could be interesting nonetheless.
- John Cena and Randy Orton.\
They''re both married (to women) and have kids.\
But, I''ve always wondered about them.
- I just presumed that all of them were.
- Does anyone remember Ravishing Rick Rude? Amzing...John Cena is in the pantheon as well.
- R15, yep I do. He use to wear his tights so tight you could see everything. %0D\
He has been dead for a while now.....
- Oh, please keep this thread going!
- Wasn''t Renee Dupree the boytoy of Pat Patterson?%0D\
There was Kanyon, RIP.%0D\
Wrestling is such a dysfunctional, ubermacho environment and the "sport" itself is so homoerotic, there has to be a ton of closet cases.
- Jeff Jarett got caught sucking Stings dick backstage once. Just a rumor, but it''s one that won''t go away.
- Who ever is close to Pat Patterson is a good bet to be at least willing to go gay to get a career boost.
- [quote]Does anyone remember Ravishing Rick Rude? \
Oh HELL yes, I remember! Nasty sexy, mullett and all!
- There have been very few out gays in the wrestling business. Pat Patterson is the most famous and he''s old. Kanyon came out a couple of years ago but then he killed himself. Sad.
- Orlando Jordan with TNA is out as bisexual. I think he stated he got fired from the WWE because of it.
- Do you know who''s a real homophobic piece of shit? Ric Fuckin'' Flair. The guy has been married multiple times yet he supported anti-gay, "family values" promoter Mike Huckabee in 2008. He''s a typical Republican hypocrite. There was a story going around a while back that he attacked Orlando Jordan''s boyfriend in a bar because they guy was dancing, which pissed off the old homophobe. Orlando''s BF was supposed to be a regular on-air character and appeared a couple of times on Spike TV, but Flair got him fired.
- I always thought Rick Martel was the hottest one. He gave me lots of boners in Jr. High
- yup. i heard martel is gay too
- R9 Totally agree with you about Chris Jericho. Not sure, but I think he''s married, too.
- R9, while I haven''t heard that Jericho is virulently homophobic, he still has the "Christian" mindset that marriage should be between a man and a woman, etc. Which means that he, like most wrestlers, are hypocrites, as he''s been cheating on his wife with other women as well.
- The bf is hot, Orlando Jordan is not.
- It''s funny for how inherently homoerotic the sport is, I hardly hear of any actually gay/bi wrestlers. Compensating, maybe?
- [quote]Who was the guy The Rock had a lovers spat with on the streets of NYC?\
The Rock had spat with Seann William Scott?! \
[quote]The Rock is either gay or just quite Samoan.\
Gay and Samoan? I think we need a thread on Samoans bc they all seem gay.
- Listen to this interview where Billy Jack Haynes talks about being molested.
- The guy on the left is Romeo Roselli.\
I always thought he was hot.
- Romeo sans shirt.
- About a decade ago, there was a notorious website and message board called Ring Rats, in which wrestling groupies shared their sleazy sexual exploits. I started a thread on the forum politely inquiring about gay/bi wrestlers, and the webmaster -- herself a monumental slut -- immediately shut me down with a stern lecture on why outing them would be wrong.\
I think pro wrestling must have a code of silence when it comes to the homosex, because I''ve never read any really good, credible gossip except re: the guys everybody knows about anyway, e.g. Pat Patterson and Chris Kanyon (RIP).
- HHH is a rapist. Only he calls it, ''hazing''.
- I heard the wrestler Carlito is gay.
- What about Alex Riley and Matt Striker? Any scoops on those juicy slabs of All-American beef!?!? Especially Alex Riley... he is so, so DREAMY!
- Details please R36.\
I''ve heard about JBL''s shower antics, but never about Triple H.
- Striker''s cock.
- If that wasn''t just a snarky comment, please elaborate R36.\
Also, I''ve heard a few rumors about Cody Rhodes.
- Let''s hear the Cody Rhodes rumors!
- Romeo Roselli used to wrestle for the JPWA under the name of Johnny Heartbreaker. JPWA was a teen wrestling video company run by a priest and totally homo erotic. Once the whole thing was found out it was closed down although I am not certain what happened to the priest.\
Not sure that implicates Romeo in any way - but it is interesting...
- A few indy wrestlers have made videos for erotic gay wrestling commpanies. A guy''s gotta make some extra bucks. Have heard rumors about a lot of pros but I wasn''t there so who knows. But would be hot to know that they were true.
- Big homophobe Rick Flair actually made a 8mm gay porn loop in the early 70''s.. he just got a bj from a guy.. but still.. looks like a bad case of post production regret.
- For whatever reason the wrestling business has a lot of Republicans in it, and many stars are homophobic (despite rolling around with men in their underwear). It''s very much a dog-eat-dog, every man for himself, I''ve got mine so fuck you, industry. Jesse Ventura tried to form a union back in the 80s but top-paid star Hulk Hogan ratted him out to Vince McMahon (aka management). If you want to find gay-friendly stars in the wrestling business look to the women. For whatever reason, a lot of gay guys love them some women wrestlers. It''s true!
- ^ Many guys in the indies are actually quite gay-friendly. A lot of them are liberal. It''s mainly the big dogs, WWE mostly, that are heavily Republican, basically because Vince is a Conservative, and he expects his employees to follow his "example." There are some really great gay-friendly guys in the company still, like CM Punk. Randy Orton joked about being okay with a male fan "servicing" him in a recent interview, but the guy is still a huge pussyhound by all accounts.
- I used to have a thing for Beau Beverly back in the day. He featured in the first wet dream that I remember.
- "jomo (wrestler John Morrison) said I have good abs? hmmmm. Sounds like jomo, is a, just kidding"\
Randy Orton tweeted this yesterday. Is it homophobic? Does the fact that he censored himself and didn''t write "homo" make it any better? He knows that GLAAD has been on WWE''s case lately. WWE was taken to task for homophobic wisecracks made by John Cena during a segment with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson a couple of months ago, and WWE personality Michael Cole also got in trouble for calling another color commentator a "fag" on twitter. In response, WWE has filmed anti-bullying PSAs. Personally, I don''t think they''re being genuine. CM Punk basically said the same thing last week about the PSAs during his work/shoot remarks on Raw.
- R49, I think you are reading too much into Orton''s statement.\
JOMO = JOhn MOrrison
- I remember when "Project Runway" had the designers make outfits for women wrestlers. ALL the women wrestlers seemed super-gay-friendly. %0D\
Vince McMahan and his wife are homophobic slime. They''ve had pseudo-gay wrestlers (remember Golddust and Lenny Lane) prance around flambouyantly to make audiences scream anti-gay slurs at them while the macho "straight" wrestlers beat them up extra bad for being gay.%0D\
In Connecticut once the McMahans had a wrestler jam a stick up the ass of a supposed gay opponent. That was only 11 or 12 years ago.
- Suspect Randy Orton has hundreds of gay fans who would love to service him!! (But, um BTW...I''m first in line!)
- Randy Orton is actually one of the more gay-friendly ones. (Last night on Twitter, he also good-naturedly interpreted a fan asking about him and John Cena making a movie to mean THAT kind of "movie.")\
Yeah, that was a lame joke, but I doubt he meant any harm by it. At least he stopped himself and acknowledged that it could be offensive.\
I don''t doubt that the McMahons are homophobic, though. But it''s interesting that Pat Patterson, who is openly gay, is one of Vince''s closest confidantes.
- Another day, another wrestler uses homophobic slur. Surprisingly it was supposedly gay-friendly CM Punk in Australia, who yelled the following at a fan: "Nice faux-hawk, you homo." Video at link. Comment at 0:16. \
This is the same CM Punk who re-tweeted the following after NY legalized same-sex marriage:\
***"Congrats NY, maybe the world isn''t hopeless after all. 44 more states, grow up!"***\
Punk received some backlash from knuckle-draggers opposed to same-sex marriage and responded this way:\
***%E2%80%9C@Beks17Bk: @anthonyamor @CMPunk what happened in ny tonight makes me wanna move #smh%E2%80%9D \
You should move to bigot island! BYEBYE!!***\
I''m disappointed with Punk''s outburst because he has come across as an ally in the past.
- Is Punk a face or a heel these days? Maybe he was just being in character?
- [quote]Randy Orton joked about being okay with a male fan "servicing" him in a recent interview\
He also joked that they keep a 10-year-old Brazilian boy backstage to oil down the wrestlers.
- I went to high school with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. We lived a few blocks over from his family. I lusted after him in high school, but he was wild about cooze.
- Naked hung ginger!
- Punk is one of the "Howard Stern" type of allies--he supports gay rights fully, but he''s not above being offensive about things at times. Don''t forget that he also insulted women, too.
- CM Punk releases statement: \
"I''m glad TMZ posted that video because everybody needs to be held accountable for their bullshit, me included. What I said was bullshit.\
I''m embarrassed. I own up to being a total douche in this situation and I offer a sincere apology to anybody I hurt with careless words."
- Phew! *wiping brow* For a moment I thought this thread was a hinting something untrue about me...
- We have Vince & Linda McMahan to thank for this bullshit.
- Who cares. Wrestlers are all a bunch of grimy losers.
- they''re hot hot hot in the sack though
and least the ones I''ve fucked
- Adrian Adonis & Mr. Bruce -
- Wasn''t there some story about Bret hart being really upset about having to play homophobic?
- I commend CM Punk for stepping up and admitting he was a douche. Seemed a helluva lot more sincere than say, uh, Tracey Morgan & his fiasco.
- r62, that clip is from WCW, which was the McMahons'' rival wrestling promotion at the time. The McMahons bought WCW in 2001 but they had nothing to do with that segment.
to be fair
- What''s funny is that I remember all sorts of gay rumors about Mr. Vince himself..that it was WWF was sort of a casting couch..
- Chris Hero, a Ring of Honor wrestler who may get picked up by WWE, is extremely gay-friendly. A poster at Just Us Boys told him he was a gay fan and was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek.\
He''s adorable, too -- kind of a twinkier version of CM Punk.
- Most indie guys are pretty gay-friendly, being that they don''t out it to Mr. Corporate Vince to be raging Republicans. Though apparently WWE is trying to make amends now. John Cena said that he was a fan of Lady GaGa on his Twitter and appeared at the Teen Choice Awards in a "Sue Sylvester" tracksuit. Methinks they are trying too hard (and too obviously) to pander.\
Just let Cena blow Orton in the ring, and the gays will be appeased.
- Looks like maybe Hulk Hogan got jiggy with Brutus Beefcake?
- He would need a very big closet for that big ass!
- Bumping by request
- Someone is using ex-WWE/current indy guy Luke Gallows' pix on Craig's List. If it really is him, all you nelly Atlanta twinks are in luck!
- Bump for some CM Punk gossip.
- Georgeous George was STRAIGHT!
- CM Punk has fucked just about every WWE Diva on the roster. He must be one awesome nasty fuck because he's nothing to look at
- 85kg weight class, Greco-roman wrestlers are h-o-t!
- That's the thing about Punk, R78 -- he's not super-good-looking, but he's still sex on a stick.
- CM Punk is a stud (after a haircut)
- John Morrison is one of the hottest guys alive
- I would venture to say that wrestling is the top sport that attracts the most deep closet cases. It always amazed me how this sport escapes definition of homoeroticism in the straight world. Sticking your face in another guy's sweaty crotch, getting intertwined with another half-naked man in contorted positions. You can't tell me most of these guys find a release for their sexual attraction to the same sex through the heterosexual "safe" excuse of wrestling.
- Anybody got any feet pics of John Morrison?
- That one named Chris who was on Dancing with the Stars the season before last pinged my gaydar - extremely.
- TNA's Matt Morgan..maybe
- Did CM Punk just have a kid? Pic of him on his Twitter saying why he's been away for a while...
- Jesse Ventura seemed to indicate that LOTS of wrestlers are closet cases.
- Hot Olympic wrestlers set my panties on fire!!!
- Shawn Michaels always MAJORLY pinged to me. He's a Christian now, and has put away his bad boy, sexin' and drinkin' and druggin' ways, but his old schtick in the ring screamed QUEEN. And he and HHH used to be a little too "close".
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XyHfwmhuv8w/TIFmQKAAr8I/AAAAAAAAAWA/wQ_fi9PqeqQ/s1600/Shawn Michaels & Triple H.'s Hot Bodies.jpg
- That's Chris Jericho, R85. He's been discussed here.
Anyone remember a big hairy bear named Prince Albert? He didn't ping, he gonged.
- Buff Bagawell
- Billy Gunn totally pinged, too. And being in a "gay" storyline with Chuck Palumbo didn't help matters much.
- I remember Prince Albert,I was always afraid he'd get one of his huge nipple rings caught on something.
- I was majorly in love with Stone Cold Steve Austin during the late-'90s WWF Attitude era.
- Chris Benoit was so fucking HOT!
I wish I could have been his wife.
- Stone Cold was so sexy and masculine. Plus he really knew how to handle his woman outside the ring!
- Indie stud Joey Ryan, who coached the gurls on [italic]RuPaul's Drag Race:[/italic]
- @reply 96
That may be the most disgusting thing I have ever read. Way, way over the line. Come on.
- Cyndi Lauper had a crush on Madonna
- Hold me!
- Any rumors about Cody Rhodes or about Randy Orton's love child?
- Tom Zenk and Brian Pillman
- Jerry Linn
- Tom Zenk has a propensity for butch dominant blondes. Here he is with Johnny Ace
- Bump for more gossip.
- Posted for a non-subscriber.
Damn that was awkward
- Hawk on Sean Michaels
- Stone Cold was so sexy and masculine. Plus he really knew how to handle his woman outside the ring!
R97 You do know he beat the shit out of his wife right.
--->Debra met Steve Williams (known on-screen as Stone Cold Steve Austin) in 1998.
On September 6 of that year, they married at The Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas.
On June 15, 2002, police responded to a call to the couple's residence in San Antonio, Texas, and found Debra with bruises and a bloody nose.
On August 14, the authorities arrested Austin and charged him with misdemeanor assault
He pled no contest on November 25 and received a year's probation, a $1,000 fine, and an order to carry out eighty hours of community service.
Austin filed for divorce from Marshall on July 22, 2002 and the divorce was finalized on February 5, 2003.
Marshall later auctioned her wedding ring off on eBay and donated a portion of the proceeds ($27,100) to "Safe Place", an organization which assists the victims of domestic abuse.
In June and July 2007, Marshall made several appearances to discuss the Chris Benoit double murder and suicide.
She described steroids and drugs as the cause of Stone Cold hitting her in June 2002 and suggested links between such substances and the death of Benoit and his family.
She also alleged that Austin beat her three times.
Marshall told Fox News that WWE put a gag order on her so she would not reveal that Stone Cold hit her, as it would cost the company millions of dollars.
- Mick Foley is gay-friendly, and generally seems a lot more forward-thinking and less selfish than some of his ring behavior would imply.
I was a huge fan of wrestling growing up in the 90s and early 00s, but now I find it shockingly reactionary and, well, trashy. It was great as a socially acceptable way for a closeted kid to watch a bunch of oily, half-naked men roll around together.
I don't watch now, but for a few minutes every once in a while. Even so, Carlito has always raised my eyebrow; interesting that his name has come up a few times already.
- Not gay gossip, but Ric Flair's son Reid Fliehr, an indie wrestler, was found dead Friday. No cause of death has been released, but he had a heroin problem in the past.
- Wrestlemania bump
- Rick Rude was the shit. Used to jerk off to him in the early 90s all the time. Heard he was gay for pay in his younger years.
Always thought Cena was gay. So many matches of his I could see he had a boner showing through his denim shorts. So obvious.
- You people amaze me. This "sport" was invented by our homo greek gramps as foreplay. It's gayer than RuPauls silicone tits!
- r93, he's Tensai now. He was on SmackDown (Fri, SyFy) dancing with Brodus Clay the other week.
- Darren Young is out of the closet.
- The Great Mae Young died at 90 on January 14. The late Penny Banner, a popular wrestler from the '50s and '60s who appeared with her in the documentary [italic]Lipstick and Dynamite,[/italic] remembered meeting her for the first time:
[quote]She had men’s shoes on, men’s pants on with a zipper up the front, a cigar hanging out of her mouth—back in 1954 you didn’t do that—and she looked at me and she says, “Hi, fuckface!”
- You're right about Billy Gunn R93.
- Nearly all high school and college wrestlers are closet cases.