- Is Marvin Dickens, class of 1984, really male?
- 1965 has the best ''dos.\
Irma Carter scares me.
- 1981 is FRIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- People aged faster back then. Some of those 18 year olds in the 1950s could pass for mid 40''s.
- It''s the hairstyles.
- Wow, people really made an effort with hair and clothes for photos in those days. Compare that to the 1990s and 2000s. Everyone looks like crap.
- [quote]1981 is FRIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\
- I''ll take Dalton Ginther class of 2010, please.
- Apparently everyone in 1969 had only one place to buy their eyeglasses.
- I agree with R2. Practically every young woman in 1965 is sporting a variation of the "flip" hair-do. It reminds me of National Lampoon''s High School Yearbook where every girl in the Class of ''64 is wearing a black top and fake pearls and they all quote lyrics from the song "People" as their motto.\
There''s a boy there named Frank Mills who is a long way form inspiring the song named after him in HAIR. It''s funny how bespectacled the American populace was in the days before soft contact lenses.
- Funny how formal clothes and soft focus B&W make all the kids from the 50s look like miniature adults.\
Frankie Dull, Class of ''54, is hilarious. Class Presidents never change, do they?
- The people who graduated the same year as I did looked exactly like the people in my senior class.\
- 1981 makes me a little sad. Thinking about all those kids that didn''t make it.
His name was Jason
- 1975 wins the Booby Prize for fashions.\
You wonder if any of the Class of ''41 died in WWII. There are generations of people named Bender including one here who may be the patriarch.
- Todd Ewers, class of 81, looks a lot like porn dude Chris Rockway.
- If you don''t look at his hair too closely, 2010 senior Bryant Woelk is beautiful.
- Wouldn''t you just fuckin'' die to be from Russell, KS?\
I''d rather be from Leavenworth or Manhattan, KS.
- Um...in the class of ''09, please tell me if Allysia M. Jackson is a girl...or a guy dressed up as one.
- 2008 Kenny Bangert was a player, you can just tell.
- It''s weird, r18, because Allysia isn''t ugly... Just very masculine. Can a female have a neck that thick?
- Class of ''62 has a guy who looks like he smells cookies. Bonus points: his name is Dick Craven.
- [quote]Can a female have a neck that thick?\
More like Noxema Jackson!
Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar
- Same story as R12. My high school (class of ''96) was 2000 miles away and the kids in my school looked exactly the same as the ones here. Sometimes I don''t think fashions have changed all that much since the late 90s but then when I see photos I''m reminded they sure have!
- Delores Pozalek class of ''62 looked like a teacher, not a student.
- The class of ''81 IS frightening! The boys look like 70s porn actors and the girls look like church secretaries. Weird.
- This sounds mean, but I noticed that most kids in these photos are kind of homely. A few are really good-looking, and a handful are downright fug.%0D\
Susan Boyle, checking my reflection in the vanity mirror
- r1, it''s a known fact that super chubby high school boys pack loads of estrogen, so that why they look girlish.
- Something tells me Lynette Seaman, Class of ''86, went on to attend West Point or Annapolis.
- I went all the way back to 2000 and picked the guy from each class that I''d most want to fuck.\
2010 Stefan Reinhardt\
2009 Boxberger twins\
2008 Jesse Bachman\
2007 Morgan William Axelson\
2006 Seth or Adam\
2005 Weston Schurz\
2004 Jeff Spradlin\
2003 Justin Windholz\
2002 Benjamin Cole\
2001 Steven Glenn Walters\
2000 Anthony Logsdon
why haven''t all of you done this?
- Stay classy, 1979.
- [quote]Something tells me Lynette Seaman, Class of ''86, went on to attend West Point or Annapolis.\
...and is now in a committed relationship with Pamela Ploutz, class of ''81.
- Melodie Brown and Tammy Snook, class of 1989, charter members of the Sally Jessy Raphael fan club.
- R31, you have a definite type. I''m glad it''s not the usual square-jawed and pumped type, but it''s not my thing. %0D\
You made me look at 2010, and can someone explain why Amber Threadgill looks like she has two different sets of teeth? %0D\
Also, I have to disagree with the poster who said that people aged faster back in the day. I have a hard time believing that some of these kids are 18, but at least it makes the ''30 playing 17'' Hollywood schtick a little more understandable.
- Vicki Carter played w/ herself....[italic] down there. [/italic]
(and probably while in the classroom, also).
- Another thing - the 80s and 90s were all about curly hair. It puts the straightened, limp, centre parted hair of the last decade into perspective. %0D\
Also, why do some people have full body shots? See Danny Cochran from class of 91 for an amusing one.
- ''Kendra Denning'' of class of 2000. Kendra is a girl''s name .... right?
- Damn this thread! I''m officially hooked. %0D\
Okay, we need to solve some mysteries. No, not ''why does Stewart Baars (2003) have a Gumby bump'' or ''did Deana Strobel (2003) timetravel from 1979?'' but - why is Jacob Parsons in both class of 2003 and 2004? It''s clearly the same guy.
35, 38, etc.
- The Mai dynasty...
- LOL -- they loved them sum bouffants back in the 60s.
- I laughed out loud at Samantha Woods ''86. And I never laugh out loud.
- Holy shit. Why were you looking at Russell, Kansas high school photos, OP? Just curious. I went to high school in Kansas and even I would never have reason to look up Russell. That said, our senior photos look exactly like theirs did; the ratio of long-sleeved quaker sweaters to sleeveless quaker sweaters was even the same.\
Some of the people who graduated in 1921 are still alive, if you can believe it.
- Samantha Woods looks like Peggy Lee. How unfortunate.
- Ok there''s person named "Anschulz" in almost every year!!
- 39, Jacob Parsons failed to graduate in 2003. After the yearbook had gone to press, he was suspended when he was caught smoking pot behind the storage shed, so he had to repeat his senior year.
- God, there are Boxberger twins in many years.... what is it with these Boxbergers???
- OMG, there''s a guy named "Shawn Hoss" in 1989!
- Why do you say that, R3?
Marshall Hockersmith''s pube-like hairdo
- Is the Jerry Guiterez from 1979 the director?
- It''s interesting how it always takes a few years for a decade''s style to really take shape. 1981 still looks like the ''70s. And the ''90s don''t really kick in until about 1994. Also, I must be a cynic. These photos make me depressed. I look at them and think about all the disappointments awaiting these people, even though I''m sure there were plenty of success stories too.
- Check out that poor bastard Terry Hockman from 1995.%0D\
Also, is that *the* Robert Dole from 1941?%0D\
He was hot. He reminds me of a better looking Chris Klein.
- R52, good catch. That IS *the* Robert Dole. Per Wikipedia, he graduated from Russell High School in 1941. Also, if you compare the high school photo to the one on Wiki, you can see the same smile... Weird!
- That *is* Dole! %0D\
DarLeen Boxburger from the same year is glamming it up in her turban-- love it!
- Jesse Bachman has the most beautiful cock sucking lips. He is sexy as hell in general.
- Mike Deines ''95 looks very much like a younger version of Sal from "Mad Men."
- [quote] Names change, too. 1941 has a few Vernons (and a guy named LaVerne), Hubert, Wilmer, a couple Leroys, a Herman, a Marvin and even an Adolphe. Obviiously, lots of Germans.%0D\
Today they''be be Hunter, Wyatt, Marcus and Alex.
- In 41, one kid''s name is actually Junior.
- God, the styles of the 1980s were so hideous. The big frizzy hair and the HUGE eyeglasses that covered half the face were so awful-looking in retrospect. Those girls looked 18 going on 40.
- I would like to fuck Mike Blake in 1969, please.
- 2006 Dalton and Cody: Call me.
- R31--There''s another generation of Boxberger twins in 1979, or the 2009 twins'' parents were already married in high school.
- Lots of Ashleys and Krystal/Christols in later years.
- Steve Snyder from the Class of ''69...
''69 had some hotties!
- Most likely to contribute to this thread:\
Hans Jochum ''87--come on down!
- 2010 - a few Asians, but still no black people.
- Chris Butts of 82 not only has on overalls, but a seriously bitchin mullet.\
I also like playing the game with these people, wondering who were the class sluts, the ones who were ignored, who were closeted, etc.\
My year books from the mid-late 90s put these to shame as far as ugly people go but I don''t have a scanner to illustrate that.
- Also Most Likely To Contribute to DL:\
Debbie Fablan of 1976
- Which year are you really talking about, R87?%0D\
1982 doesn''t have pics.
- Just how many black people do you expect to find in Russell Kansas?
- I notice that in the earlier decades there weren''t a lot of fat people. Maybe a couple here and there. But as the years progressed, so do the weight! 2010 practically looks like a Jenny Craig meeting...
- Oops, I meant 1992, R69
- I think we''re all in agreement that 1981 was the most horrific year, looks wise?\
What the hell happened that year? Was there a ban on mirrors in the town? Did the electricity get knocked out? Inquiring minds want to know!
- [quote] Just how many black people do you expect to find in Russell Kansas?%0D\
At least as many as there are Vietnamese and Indian immigrants.
- R43 there''s a boxberger in class of 1941 and in the 60''s. \
These people must not move. I see a LOT of the same names over and over again throughout the years. \
I feel really sorry for the lone black person in the class - every 4 or 5 years, you''ll see one. \
What a sea of whiteness!
- I just think there were a parade of fat girls during 2010. There really aren''t that many fat people in most of the other years but 2010 is atrocious! Also it looks like the school hired the photographer on the cheap.
- Vanessa Anderson, 2010, looks like the wicked "Queen Bee of Russell High". She looks like she''s definitely made a few people cry in her time.
- [quote]At least as many as there are Vietnamese and Indian immigrants.\
Immigrants by definition have just picked up and relocated their lives. Apparently there is some reason why they landed in Russell. What would prompt people already settled in the US to relocate to Russell Kansas (population 4,696)? I suspect not much.
- Can we assume that a tight close-up photo showing little more than a girl''s face means she''s an ample girl? I think so.
- Question: Will this thread show up every time one of these people self-Googles? I feel guilty.
- Eyeglasses are amazingly unflattering. The cat eye glasses looked good on Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn, but the average girl--forget about it! And the bug eye glasses of the 70''s and 80''s are even worse!
- People don''t take care of their eyesight like they used to. No one wears glasses anymore. I know a lot of people who won''t even use contacts.
- r81, but the glasses of today look great!%0D\
I love a man in glasses.
- r58, the name Junior always makes me think of a fully-dressed boy chimp running around in white tennis shoes.
Must''ve seen this on some TV show once
- I think the name "Boxberger" is hilarious.
- Looks like most of them never leave Russell, KS. The same last names keep appearing over the decades.
- I bet poor Diana Ramsey (class 2002)is sorry she ever wore that lipstick.
- Jaqueline McKune, 2008, looks really pissed off. I wonder if she was the school bully.
- Hogg,secretary treasurer of ''35 was very cute. %0D\
Too bad he had to go through life with that name, though.
I''m sure he''s a skeleton by now
- It''s sad to look at the 60s photos knowing several of the men probably died in the jungles of Vietnam.\
Midwestern states like Kansas had a lot of their boys get drafted into the war. Most of them didn''t have the shield of college to protect them from enlistment.
- I noticed that the class of ''86 had some good looking guys.
- I graduated in 2003, some thoughts on the photos from that year:\
The way the boys did their hair (short bangs shellacked down with gel) was "over" by then where I grew up-- and many of my classmates had embraced streaked hair (or in my case, lamentably, the chunky foil highlight.)\
I forgot how popular over-plucked eyebrows were.\
Kimberly Dalyy looks like Mary Louise Parker after a bar fight.\
Sandra Deibert looks like Laura Linney with a thyroid problem.\
Justin Windholz could have written his own ticket in gay porn.\
I would have spent all of high school pining for Brandon Whitney (even his name is dreamy). \
Puka shells were not gender neutral, Ashley Karst.\
Sean Swords and Billy Stoughton are clearly matriculating to Liberty U.\
Raine Kaufman seems to have inspired the overall aesthetic for cougars across the country.
- In small towns the styles of the 1980s, esp. big poufy hair and mullets, didn''t stop until the mid-1990s. This was true all over the US. In my small town in New England, girls were still perming their hair in 1994!
- Marj Dusay is in the class of ''54 under Marjorie Mahoney.
- The advantage to having one fat black chick in every class is that the almost-out gay guy knows who he is taking to the prom.
- Tad Wagner class of 1991! IFHH!
- I''ll bet if you do a comparison you will notice that the older classes were thinner than their modern counterparts. Hardly any fat people.
- Russell, KS in Russell County.
- - "Hello, my name is Boxberger."\
- "Of the Russell Boxbergers?"\
- "Why, yes."
- Deborah Ann Coyle, class of 1976 - that''s a man, baby!
- Some thoughts on the Class of 2010:\
The hottest guys are Zach Axelson (porny name), Dalton Ginther, Tyson Schmidtberger, and Brady Stoppel. Tavin Ward is sort of dopey-looking, but I bet his hole holds many musky, hairy secrets. \
Kale Morris is the likeliest cookie-sniffer. Corey Larson has some alterna-gay potential and Alan Rourke looks like a power bottom waiting to be born. \
Funniest names: Mister Attapusato and Bryce Sidebottom. \
Brandon Banks gets worst dressed award and that is saying a lot. \
Future frau alert: Mackenzie Huff.\
Most of the girls have those homely Midwestern features, but Katy Oste is cute and Allison Corbin looks fun.
- No surprise there are so many lesbians in Russell, Kansas -- they all went to Bickerdyke Elementary School.
- Focused on 86 for some reason\
Reddig and Reinhart look like the could throw a mean fuck.\
The rattan chair for the ladies is classic \
Mary Olsen - future queen of the fraus\
Dawn Roberts - why are the big girls always named Dawn?
- Kelly Funk ''87 hates you.\
Interesting that Patricia Prim is featured in ''86 and ''87. \
Tori Erlich ''88 can''t be real\
Kim Munday ''88 is GIVING. FACE.\
MITZI ZIEGLER ''88!!! OMG!!!\
Tammy Snook ''89. No words.\
The guys get much worse looking starting in 1990. Long term effects of water pollution?
- I am obsessed with this site. Please no one trolldar me because I am all over this thread. \
The Class of 2000 seems to have an unusually large share of kids with near-deformities. Check out: Aaron Begler, Gary Blundon, Tucker Brown, Amanda Clenney, Ryan Farmer, Douglas Goddard, and Rachel Trible. Something must have gotten into the groundwater just before they were all conceived. \
That said, the Hoss brothers in that year are like some kind of wet dream. And Kendra Denning is one cute little dyke.
- I would have had a crush on Billy Staughton ''03
- WOW, 1969 was a bumper crop for nice looking boys. I count 19 that I would like to see naked.
- NO ONE from 1981 is good looking.
- Darleen Boxberger ''41 was quite the glamour puss.
- R101 made me laugh so I checked out 2010. My jaw dropped when I got to Bryant Woelk. I looked EXACTLY like him when I was the same age. Same nose, mouth, facial structure, blue eyes and dark hair. It''s uncanny, if I were a few years older that kid could be my long-lost son. Freaky!%0D\
I love this thread and like R105 said, please don''t troll-dar because like him I am all the fuck over it. This is fun, let''s keep it going.
I still can''t get over how hideous the 80s were
- I''d like to be in a 2001 Driscoll sandwich.
- So, how are the hunky Hoss twins (2000) related to hunky Shawn Hoss (1989)?
The Shawn Hoss troll
- Whoever said 2000 was hideous was right. Holy fuck balls!
- I went to high school in Kansas in a town that is even smaller than Russell; my town had a population of 4000, Russell has something like 7000. Anyway, we too had the one token non-white person every few years, and it was difficult for them. A black family who was getting nowhere in our town moved to Manhattan, Kansas. Since then, one daughter competed in the Olympics in 1992, and the others are doing very well in business.\
I remember once when we had a new student, a black girl in the same grade I was, she was told to specifically seek me out because I was "the white girl who always makes friends with the coloreds." This was 1988, mind.\
So basically, if those non-white kids in Russell got out of Russell, they''re probably okay. If they didn''t, they''re fucked.
- [quote]So, how are the hunky Hoss twins (2000) related to hunky Shawn Hoss (1989)?\
In my experience, they''re probably cousins. Found an obit online that seems to indicate a lot of the Hoss family still lives in the area, and that is way too small of a town for people with the same last name to NOT be related.
- More class of 2000:\
I hope Tucker Brown and Amanda Clenney never procreate.\
Amanda Couch: biding her time until she gets to Wellesley.\
Gary Blundon''s name sounds like "bludgeon." He''s a future serial killer, so this will work out well for him.\
"Darci Vonfeldt" is my new preferred pseudonym.\
Lee Arnett fucked at least 10 of those guys and was ostracized for it at the time. Joke''s on them, though-- she''s now CEO of a Fortune-100 company.
- Class of 2000:%0D\
Tamara Lynch is now a Women''s Studies professor at the University of Vermont, Burlington.%0D\
Jennifer Mallory runs an animal rescue shelter in Burlington, Vermont.%0D\
Every year, Kendra Denning vacations in Michigan the first week of August.%0D\
Jennifer Mahoney got the fuck out of Russell, KS to attend NYU and still lives in the city. She only goes home for Christmas.%0D\
Laura Downing - cubicle #3, Accounts Receiveable%0D\
Jennifer Weimaster - cubicle #4, Accounts Payable%0D\
Darci Vonfeldt - town pump%0D\
Ryan Wiggins - came out sophomore year of college%0D\
David Weigel - used to let Ryan Wiggins blow him behind the bleachers in the football field when no one was around.%0D\
Aaron Begler - date rapist in college.%0D\
- More 2000:\
Kayla Ellis and Amanda Fabian = obviously a couple
- Could Amanda Fabian ''00 be the niece of Debbie Fabian ''76? If so, do you think Aunt Debbie ever took Amanda to Michfest with her?
- Fun with 1990!\
James Copeland and Donovan Jacobs - teenstache alert!\
Schon Thacker and Richard Snook have the exact same perms as 99% of the girls. They are both really, really into Whitesnake. \
Heather Reisig''s parents are too poor for her to get a perm. \
Flash forward to today: Chris Roberts is the weekend meteorologist on the Kansas City CBS affiliate, and after work every night he goes to the local leather bar where he heads to the basement to get whipped. \
Spencer Casey, Brett Hill and Steve Tittel circle jerked together once in junior high. Hill wants to revive the practice but is afraid of the consequences of suggesting it.\
Greg Carr smells like pizza and farts.
- This thread was funnier when people weren''t making lame attempts at "guess their future".
- I agree, R121.
- I bet everyone clapped extra loud when Heather Berens and Jon Kuhn got their diplomas in 1997.\
Looks like the Class of ''97 produced a bumper crop of future theater majors.
- Class of 2000...Emily Willson is beautiful.
- The town of Russell must be shrinking. The class of 2010 is half the size of the class of 1941.
- I prefer yearbooks or alumni websites that list the dead students and what happened to them. Yes, I''m morbid.
- It''s funny to think if some chick wore the 1960''s hairstyle today people would think she is mentally ill.
- Photographer to females in 1965 "Okay, now, turn your shoulders and look to the side."
- OMG, is this a plus-sized Shanaynay''s Secret pic?
- What a fine bunch of proto-fraus 1986 produced.
- The 1979 yearbook made the mistake of printing every student''s name in a V-shape at the bottom of their photos. It looks goofy. \
Sherry Driscoll was glad she would never be known as the fat chick as long as Connie Coleman remained her classmate in ''79. Meanwhile, Albert Hall would always have good reason to despise the Beatles'' song A DAY IN THE LIFE.
- Class of 2002, Destinee Homeier has some super sized teeth
- 2000''s Darci Vonfeldt looks exactly like porn actress Bree Olsen. It might be her.
- I just had a horrible thought: you know how DLer''s are making fun of the old hairstyles and clothes of the past? Well, we of 2011 think we look so hip, so cool, right? This is the age of high tech! Well, I can guarantee that in 20 years some smart asses are going to be making jokes about US! WE are going to be out of fashion and very laughable indeed.%0D\
It''s going to happen!
What goes around comes around
- We''re laughing at them with love, R134. These people remind us of ourselves and our loved ones the way we used to be.
- If you wanted to score some weed in 1981, Glenn Sixbury looked like the dude to talk to.
- It''s so funny seeing the same (uncommon) names re-appear: just from 1981 alon there''s Funk, Nuss, Munday, Anschutz, and of course, the neverending Boxbergers. Either lots of twins or cousins happening - what''s in the water in Russell, apart from the already-discussed toxic chemicals? %0D\
I swear to god Carol Beaver (''81) looks familiar and there''s no sane reason why I''d know her. Tell me she wasn''t part of a horrible crime?
I love this thread
- Carol Beaver looks a little like Debra Winger.
- [quote]God, the styles of the 1980s were so hideous. The big frizzy hair and the HUGE eyeglasses that covered half the face were so awful-looking in retrospect%0D\
In retrospect? They were hideous then.%0D\
Susan Clenney, 1981, looks like Phoebe from ''Friends'' before she had any work done.
- I was a teen in the 1980s and, yes, there were fashion trends that were followed but not very well liked. Large frames on glasses for one, and I know several girls in school who hated that perms HAD to be spiral perms. But doesn''t very generation have fads that are followed even though they aren''t really flattering?\
In the late 1980s, I cheered when I saw an alt band wearing flannel shirts over henleys. I was so desperate to wear something new that I jumped at the chance. A couple years later, I realized I was grunge before grunge was popular. Still don''t know how I feel about that.
- A ''stache, a mullet, pushed-up sleeves on a sweater and shirt combo, and a bad-ass ''tude: Chad Parks Had It Made in high school.
- This kind of thread is the reason I love datalounge. Thank you all for the laughs.
- Herman Hammerschmidt, class of ''56, has the best name ever.
- This thread has reminded me of, years ago, when a bunch of people were looking through an old 1950s fashion model directory, round at my father''s house, that my mother was in and someone said ''Wow! Some of the models back then were truly hideous!'' Pointing at a photo of my mother. Out of the whole directory she managed to pick that one.%0D\
I wonder what became of Lisa?%0D
- Looking at the 2010 pics, I had no idea that there was a fashion for short, thin bangs on young men today or they had a stylist who forced all their hair forward.
- I''d forgotten all about the three-piece polyester suits(usually light blue or tan) and the wide striped ties that went with them. They were everywhere in the late 70s and early 80 and holy shit were those suits hideous. And don''t forget to feather your bangs before the picture''s taken!
- "One more crack like that and I''ll show you just how rough and manly I can get".%0D\
Pamela Ploutz- class of ''81
- Interesting. 1969 has not boys with long hair. of course 1970-1975 are missing. A lot of people are probably too ashamed.\
R110. I''d have had a crush on you.
- Is the party over? I can''t access the site.
- [quote]1969 has not boys with long hair.%0D\
The 60s didnt arrive in many parts of America until about 1972.
- Me neither r149. Wonder what happened.
- They''re on to us.
- All the linked pics have disappeared as well.%0D\
Maybe they realise they''ve been linked here and they don''t like it. Can''t imagine why.
- Someone upthread mentioned about the number of students lost during WW2. There is a memorial for dead RHS students. %0D\
I googled for class memorials and came across the most depressing site ever: Oakland High Schools Memorial. It''s fascinating.%0D\
Was the Bay Area really that violent during the late 60s and early 70s?
Since the other site cut us off prob after seeing 5b hits from this site
- R154, I looked at the link you posted and what''s more interesting is that in its early history, most of the students seemed to live to old age (70-90s). I skipped ahead to the late 60s and there are a lot of students who died young because of cancer, other health issues, murder, etc.\
Times are a changing.
- Yep,they''re gone. Someone googled himself and saw what DL was up to.%0D\
Well, I thank them all for providing a couple of days of innocent (for us) fun.%0D\
I''ll have to go to the memorial link. Heck, can''t make fun of that.
- I''m not having any problems viewing the pics, they''re still up. \
Let my laughter continue!!
- The first two classes I randomly looked at: %0D\
Class of ''74 - 17, died of a heart attack playing basketball. %0D\
Class of ''75 - two female students murdered together. I''m too scared to look at more.
- That Memorial site makes me glad I don''t live in Oakland!
- I think it''s a strong possibility that Pamela Ploutz, 1981, is a lesbian.
- r158: You hit the late 60s and the site becomes crazy. There was one guy killed by Hell''s Angels, another was a big case b/c the woman was missing for years.%0D\
It''s sad, but i found myself googling some of the names because I was interested.%0D\
One guy was beaten by a mob for unknown reasons.
- [quote]but the glasses of today look great!%0D\
That''s what Faye Bender said back in 1965.
- r162, you have to admit that the young lady was not pretty with OR without glasses.%0D\
- Tis the season!
- The class of 1980 was pretty rocking....that David Kuehn was one hot rocking dude.
- Patricia Bassett from 1965 = hilarious
- Steve Snyder from 1969 - Dreamboat! That's who I would have blown if I had been in that senior class!
Cindy Ewing from 1959 - Caneface for days
Bob Dole was kinda cute
- Kris Luding '86 now owns a successful landscaping business and travels to the LPGA Finals every year.
- There seem to be a lot of Anshutz and Zorns in this town too. I noticed that the early 90's pics could've been easily taken 3-5 years earlier in terms of fashions and hairstyles
- I think I'm more obsessed with this thread than I was with "My Neighbor is a Gargoyle" thread! I love stuff like this-how does one go about finding high school pics like these? Most schools I look up make you register to look at yearbook pics.
How many Dumlers can you count over the years here?
- So, after stumbling across this little peach of a thread, I will start with stating that I am a Russell High school grad WITH a photo on this site. I thank GOD that I didn't get called out because I HATE my senior photo with a passion. Now, I can only speak for people in the 1997-2006 range as those are the only people I "know" from my time in Russell. (Yes, thankfully I escaped and have made it far far away from there, hopefully never to return). But some of you guys are fuckin spot on with your assessments. And, yes, the reason for a lot of those names repeating is because people NEVER LEAVE that place. It's really quite disturbing
- WHO EVER IS WRITING ALL THESE MEAN THINGS, NEEDS TO STOP!!!! HOW DARE YOU CALL SOMEONE GAY! AND THEY ARE NOT!! BUNCH OF IGNORANT IDIOTS THAT TALK SHIT BEHIND A COMPUTER AND CANNOT REVEAL WHO THEY ARE. COWARDS AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER ELSE TO DO BUT TO TALK LIES ABOUT POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE. GO
TO CHURCH AND CONFESS YOUR SINS INSTEAD!!!!!
- WHO EVER IS WRITING ALL THESE MEAN THINGS, NEEDS TO STOP!!!! HOW DARE YOU CALL SOMEONE GAY! AND THEY ARE NOT!! BUNCH OF IGNORANT IDIOTS THAT TALK SHIT BEHIND A COMPUTER AND CANNOT REVEAL WHO THEY ARE. COWARDS AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER ELSE TO DO BUT TO TALK LIES ABOUT POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE. GO
TO CHURCH AND CONFESS YOUR SINS INSTEAD.
- Lots of Humlers. Practically every class. Fun looking at these people. We may laugh but we probably looked like this. Russell, KS, is as American as you can get. Good people, I'll bet. And such glorious mullets and sausage curls.
- Quit talking shit about innocent people. Saying that people are gay and it is Not true. You bunch of homsexuals!!! Don't hide behind a computer you bunch of losers. Freaking cowards talking shit behinds innocent people's back!!! Quit talking shit! And quit saying certain people are gay and they are NOT GAY!!!! You know who you are! Talking shit about certain students from Russel High! Go to church and shut your filthy mouths already!!!!
- I am also someone mentioned in this pathetic excuse for entertainment. You all are sick and saddistic. I hope you realize you are hurting other people and their lives by the things you say. What comes around goes around. You should be ashamed of yourself, a bunch of gays, or closet gays, probably ugly ones also, sitting around poking fun at complete strangers. Let's see your pictures up here, post your names, then we will have a go at it. Let's ruin your lives, just like you ruin others.
- a FEW of youse need to step away and turn off your computers.
- I am currently worshipping at the Church of St. Mattress.
typing from my Obamaphone
- I was going to say the same thing r4, why did people in the 40's - 60's look so much older?
It's not just the clothes.
- Holy shit how did people from RHS figure out what was going on here!? Calm down people, it's all in good fun.
- Datalounge has a rich tradition of making friends with outside people. Anyone remember the thread on that woman's wedding? She came here and loved us.
- You are all cowards. I understand yearbook pics can be funny and all, haha, funny hair, funny face, funny this , or that. But actually saying some pretty nasty sexually explicit, libelous , and slanderous things could get you into hot water one of these days. If your wondering, someone recently passed away and this "wonderful" site pops up under a certain google search. So weather you realize it or not, your fun and humor could inadvertently ruin someones day, life, or career. Based on these comments , you are some of the most uncultured , under-educated, and unoriginal GAY people I have ran across. If you were to say these things to my face, or anyone else i know listed on here. You would get your ass kicked immediately, not that it would be the first time, I would assume. Stay tough behind that keyboard and computer monitor. Best to stay Anonymous, because you wouldn't stand a chance in the real world. Good Luck Assholes! Full Circle, .... Jerks
Anita Krug...can't laugh at her, bless her heart
Bond, James Bond is very very pretty.
- In the interest of keeping everyone informed, but still protecting some privacy, I can probably tell you exactly how this thread was found by, the poster from R171, and probably anyone else from RHS. I won't mention any names, but one of the somewhat younger students (late 90's early 00's, that's as specific as I'm gonna get) mentioned in this thread a few times passed away suddenly yesterday. When their name is googled this is the second site that pops up in the list. Any time Russell loses a current or former student at a young age, can be a very sensitive time, and it is actually quite amazing to witness a town band together during a time of sorrow. I can attest to witnessing nearly the entire town turn out for funeral's of current or recently graduated students in Russell. So, that my friends, is how RHS has come across this, occasionally crass, sometimes amusing thread
- One of the girls you called out committed suicide this week and people are googling her name, that's how.
And the "not gay" comments above are fucking hilarious - I am from Russell (gosh, you could have said I look fun or would make a great hag) and y'all are totally spot on and I know for a fact that some of the folks you called gay are in fact, gay. And that's ok! Why are people so offended at being called gay? Gays are usually pretty attractive, so looking gay coming from a gay may be a complement. I get that y'all aren't making fun of certain people, just people in general including yourselves, and I don't have a problem - I haven't laughed this hard in ages.
I hope the young woman who killed herself this week didn't google herself and find these comments though. The thing that she was called here would have been ruinous in that horrible, judgmental town full of assholes. Soooo grateful I'm out of that place - it's full of hypocritical Republican douche bags that can't handle others' success.
I so want to update y'all on your questions. LOL.
Agree with the others that the "future predicting" is not cool, though. Other comments are great.
- I should amend my comment a little and say everyone in Russell isn't a hypocritical Republican douche - I'm going for the 80/20 rule.
- One thing I noticed about my home town is that there is a large number of gays per capita. I think it's because many of them come from wealthy families (lots of oil money in this little town - in the 80's it was ranked in the top ten wealthiest counties in the nation) that they are "out" and very accepted in the community. I want to love my home town for this, but I know it's about the money and not about being accepting, so, it's just another reason to hate it.
- Anyone have links to years and years of swim team photos?
- RHS does not have a swimming pool. Booo! But if you can get your hands on some pics of the wrestling team, it would make some great beat off material.
- Larry Campbell, Miss Thing! Miss Thing!
- I wish early 60's fashion would come back in a non-ironic way. Love the glasses and the hair for the guys. And the suits, much easier to decide what to wear!
L. Wiegel in the class of '81 looks like an evil genius. You just know she gave birth to Regina George.
- Isn't there another site with swim team photos from various schools? I thought I saw it once...
- brennan walter is hot
- I guess Fat is the new normal for girls now.
- Just good fun huh?
Well i found this thread because a girl you mentioned recently killed herself and i was looking for any possible updates on her.
please delete this thread, more and more people are going to find it and become hurt as well.
you have called out so many innocent kind people and turned them into your sick playthings.
it's sad that you carry so much hurt within yourself to want to use complete strangers in this manner.
please stop making comments and delete the thread. out of respect for all of us at RHS.
whoever you are, you are no more human or deserving of respect than the rest of us. every town in the united states is the same. we all have the same struggles and pain, just different depending on where we live. we are all in this thing together. please stop adding to the hate machine.
we are all equals.
- Rolana Goreham, class of 69, looks fucking fabulous! Like an aspiring Jo Ann Worley.
- Those seniors from the 60s look as if they're graduating from Middle Age
- OMG, the seniors from 1961 (r190's post) look like they're all 40 years old! Why did 18 year-olds look so much older back then?
- also, if your opinions are so important, why is everyone anonymous?
if you can stand behind the things you say and are proud of them, then come out with it!
otherwise shut your mouth.
- I'm guessing from R182's angry posts that this high school didn't give them a great education, as far as spelling and grammar are concerned.
- Half of the women in the class of '76 look like Paul Williams. The rest are doing their best Ali MacGraw.
- The education in Russell was actually decent, relatively. The school counselor for years and years probably drove the RHS suicide numbers higher, though. That woman was pure evil.
I bet the poster that wants us all to go to church is Republican. Wouldn't you LOVE to see their senior pic?
If there's any way to delete the posts about the girl who committed suicide, that would probably be the kind thing to do.
I love what the person said about us all being in this together. That one is probably part of the 20 percent.
60's fashion IS back, isn't it?
- Who died?
- The person who IS NOT Bree Olsen.
- See? Not cool.
Get it now?
- "I guess Fat is the new normal for girls now."
As if all men and boys are buff hotties...
"I wish early 60's fashion would come back in a non-ironic way. Love the glasses and the hair for the guys. And the suits, much easier to decide what to wear!"
The GUYS look better but all the girls look awful with the matronly hair and cat eye glasses. People who watch Mad Men think all women in the 60s looked like chic Vogue models but the styles on that show are much more flattering than the stuff people actually wore.
- Jessica/R199 types fat. Very fat.
I'm praying for her because fat will burn and catch fire in Hell.
- I my anger, I forgot to mention that my pussy stinks. Peace.
- [quote]Well i found this thread because a girl you mentioned recently killed herself and i was looking for any possible updates on her.
If you want us to care about her you have to give us her name. You can't scold us about hiding behind anonymity then insisting on the same privilege for your dead friend (who is beyond caring about we think of her.) Giving us your first name or her first name doesn't count. Anyone can make up a first name.
- Why do you care who it is that killed herself?
It's there for you to figure out if you'd use your brain.
Jessica - I like stinky pussy!
- I'm assuming that the person who died was hideously unattractive, so I do plan to go to church -- and thank Jesus! Glory!
- Delete this thread and salt the earth. What mean-spiritedness.
- Are you really doubting that someone died? R209
- No, R213, I am only instructing Jessica to name names, including her own full name before criticizing others for remaining anonymous. For all we know, she made up the person's death.
Otherwise she should take her own advice and shut up.
- You all are a prime example of whats wrong with this world. I'm starting to think this forum is full of 12 year olds or younger. If not, I feel sorry for you. Some of you are most pathetic forms of life on this planet. Good luck with your sorry existence. I actually was supportive of the Gay agenda, but if this is what "Gays" are representing , no thank you. If hell exists, there is a special place for your kind, but you might just like it there based on some of the things I have read. I understand a few bad apples spoil the bunch, but seriously. This is getting ridiculous. Even I am slipping down to your callous level just by writing this. Yes, I got a damn fine education from RHS.
- Yes, R215, by all means, turn into an anti-gay bigot simply because some gay posters on an anonymous message board think that some of the people pictured in your high school yearbooks look funny.
Vote Republican from now on, if you don't already. That'll show us!
- [quote] I actually was supportive of the Gay agenda, but if this is what "Gays" are representing , no thank you.
Bullshit. If you think the actions of a handful of people on a messageboard are representative of millions of other gay people, you're an idiot. Do you judge all black people by the actions of five of them?
Also, 'the gay agenda' is a fundie term.
I actually do doubt whether or not someone died.
Also, you can't tell the gender or sexuality of everyone here. You're posting here, are you a lesbian?
- For your information, I am not a Republican. I did know the person who died. I too have been made fun of on this board. I don't believe all gay people are abusive like that. Hate is a powerful thing, and that is what this whole thread breeds.
- R218, read what straight people have to say about gay people on message boards all over the Internet.
Then thank your lucky stars every day that some gay person fueled with rage at all that moralizing doesn't fly off the handle and gun down you or your loved ones in a public place.
Gay-on-straight hatred is a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of straight-on-gay hatred that we gay people are expected to deal with.
- First of all, this board is all about pointless bitching. If you can't leave your feelings at the door, don't walk through it.
And in reference to anyone hurting feelings: Do you have any idea how many times the average gay person's feelings are hurt while growing up? I am not excusing behavior that crosses the line, and making fun of a suicide victim if there is one, does cross a line. But don't act all high and mighty like we are somehow going around wounding others with words when throughout our lives we have had to learn how to live with that type of behavior more than you will ever know.
- R220, "I'm not excusing behavior that crosses the line"
Yes you are.
- no r221 I am not. I clearly stated that if someone did recently die, which hasn't been proven, that would cross the line. To further clarify, if it was someone mentioned in thread, and the poster did not know that person was dead now, that is an unfortunate coincidence - but still does not cross the line.
- Another fun thread has been ruined.
- it shouldn't matter if someone has died or not, we as humans should not be treating others with such disrespect.
my name is jessica windholz and darci vonfeldt was a kind beautiful person who will be sorely missed. I can't imagine what her family and close friends are going through right now. Even worse, what it must feel like to find her name on the internet, connected to such a poor excuse for good banter...
who are you people?
Many of us, including myself, have issues with Russell, but those issues, are deeply personal and that's why we move away. That is OUR problem.. not the city of Russell's problem. For many, Russell is a wonderful town, and that's great...we all need to belong somewhere!
many people find peace there and like to call it home.
to each his own, that is not for you or I to judge.
i am embarrassed to have stumbled upon this thread, wishing it never happened, but you called out my brother and many other good people who don't deserve anonymous bashing.
making fun of fashion and hairstyles is one thing, but when you start targeting people in the ways you have, sizing them up without even knowing them, you cause pain to others. don't you realize this?
having a good time is one thing, but doing it at the expense of others, including complete strangers, is inexcusable.
perhaps you are all still IN high school? because this is the kind of behavior one would expect from an adolescent, not grown adults who have common sense and understanding.
signing in under MY name and saying my pussy stinks?? are you serious?? that is exactly the kind of crap that people do when they are 12 years old and haven't experienced enough pain in life to know when to stop hurting others...or perhaps you are so full of pain that is just spills out wherever you go? either way, you are not alone. let it go..be good to others..be good to yourself. people love you.
If this is, in fact, a "GAY" gossip site, haven't you as a population experienced enough pain and inequality already? Why would you want to attract more of it by dishing it out upon others?
gays want equal rights and they should get them. In order for us all to be treated equally, we have to give equal respect to all others.
with best intentions,
- Dear, I'm afraid you've probably embarrassed yourself more by oversharing on an anonymous messageboard.
Also, are you suggesting gay people should have some higher moral code than straight people if they want equality as some sort of doggie treat for good behaviour?
Why do I get the feeling that you tangentially knew this dead person...
i am just trying to answer all of your questions
I never said anyone should have a higher moral code. Let your defenses down for one minute.
I'm saying we should all treat each other with the same respect we wish to receive from others.
and quit talking about Darci, please.
- FAYE BENDER, Class of '65, is homely as a mudrail fence.
- Darleen Boxberger, Class of '41, wearing a turban. She looks like she was probably real artsy and smoked cigarettes behind the gym. I'd hang with her.
- Anonymous, clearly you're making fun of my class!
- I don't understand it. This allowing of photos from simply anywhere. When we had our photos taken we all went to the same photographer aso all the backgrounds matched and it looked nice. Now, in 2012, we have some fat turd laying on a dock. Unreal.
- 2010 - Hot Nathan Ridgely is playing pocket pool.
- 2012 - Brennan Walter = big man on campus going to L.A. to pursue acting; ending up as kept houseboy.
- I love looking at all the hideous '80s fashions knowing they actually went to the mall and paid full retail for that shit!!! Now they can't give that stuff away at the Goodwill.
- So all of this uproar is over R133's post? My God, talk about a bunch of pearl clutchers.
- [quote]You are all cowards. I understand yearbook pics can be funny and all, haha, funny hair, funny face, funny this , or that. But actually saying some pretty nasty sexually explicit, libelous , and slanderous things could get you into hot water one of these days. If your wondering, someone recently passed away and this "wonderful" site pops up under a certain google search. So weather you realize it or not, your fun and humor could inadvertently ruin someones day, life, or career. Based on these comments , you are some of the most uncultured , under-educated, and unoriginal GAY people I have ran across. If you were to say these things to my face, or anyone else i know listed on here. You would get your ass kicked immediately, not that it would be the first time, I would assume. Stay tough behind that keyboard and computer monitor. Best to stay Anonymous, because you wouldn't stand a chance in the real world. Good Luck Assholes! Full Circle, .... Jerks
I couldn't help but notice you put a special emphasis on the 'GAY' thing and then went straight to physical threats, all the while assuming we're all accustomed to having our asses beat because of our sexuality. If you want something from us, it would help to sharpen your bargaining/people skills next time.
And speaking of undereducated, it's "whether" not "weather."
- Someone from Bumfuck, KANSAS calling the rest of us uncultured. Loves it!
- Thank you, Jessica. I liked your post. I have not contributed to the bullying on this thread, but I have observed on DL before a pack mentality. It is worth remembering that there are many far right homophobes who post here who want nothing better than to make gay people look bad - I believe that to be happening now. I am a longtime DL poster who is made nauseous by this thread ( by the way, I observed a similar dynamic in a racist thread once - where right-wingers pretended to be gay posters and wrote absolute filth). So sorry for your friend; thank you for the courage of your response; and a big eff-off to the sociopath bullies posting nastily on this ugly thread.
- Drama, drama, drama!!!
- She didn't actually DIE until this morning. They kept her on life support until her organ recipients could be organized. I didn't know her well, but her death has affected me deeply. Like many of us, I'm wishing I could have done something, which is probably a conceited thought coming from someone who isn't close to her.
Can we please turn this conversation into something constructive?
Have any of you dealt with Depression? Alcoholism? Addiction? Have you ever reached out for help? If so, how were you treated? I'm curious because I have and I'm horrified at the response or lack of I've received. It's very difficult to summon the courage to ask for help, and from my experience, it is often met with either silence, "get over it" or pity - none of which are helpful.
Someone I know went to the RHS school counselor (no doubt the same one referred to as "evil" in a previous post) years ago when s/he was in high school to get help for a fellow student with addiction. What was her advice? "Turn your friend in to the police." And even more shocking: they DID. Not sound advice.
I called a suicide hotline once. I'm pretty sure the person who answered the phone had never felt suicidal, was completely patronizing and I was humiliated. I called the hotline because I knew I wasn't bad enough to go to the ER and didn't want to waste resources. I didn't want to kill myself, I simply wanted the pain to stop and I couldn't come up with alternatives. And probably as a CYA protocol, basically the only "help" I got was advice to go to the ER and to get a counselor. Maybe there are people out there who don't have that basic knowledge, but I was already aware of those resources and left that conversation feeling humiliated and silly for calling.
When I've turned to my closest friends or to people I know with loved ones lost to suicide, I didn't get much different. I think it makes people so uncomfortable they just can't deal. I understand this, but I think it needs to be addressed - we need to figure out the appropriate response and get the message out.
What did I expect to happen? What did I WISH those people would have done for me? Here are some thoughts - please do share yours.
Listen to me without judgement or pity. Empathize with me so that I don't feel alone or embarrassed. Be present with me while I cry. Hold me til I let go. Rub my back. Simply being there is so much more important than saying the right thing. There probably is no right thing to say. Come sit by my bed when all I can do is sleep and be there when I wake. Offer tUnderstand that I feel like a burden to everyone and help me see the good in myself. Encourage me to talk about things and don't freak out if I am morbid - understand that is the disease and not me, and help me to see that when I lose sight. Remind me that everything is temporary and that this too, shall pass. Help me to see the big picture and that suffering creates compassion for others and help me to learn the lessons of my pain. Remind me of my love for music and how quickly it can lift my mood. Encourage me to eat nourishing food, better yet, . Help me research best methods of treatment. Offer to read to me. Ask me to go for a walk and don't stop the invites if I say no. If I don't get better and I'm unable to take care of myself, please research places I can go for treatment - come up with a few options and remove any obstacles that may keep me from following through. Help me believe that the world would not be better off without me.
Don't Say: "Don't cry" or "Get over it" or "Sometimes you just gotta pick yourself up by the bootstraps and move on!" or "Other people have bigger problems and they manage" or the worst (and this is from a DOCTOR) - "I can't believe you haven't killed yourself yet!" Most of all, don't minimize.
I think we could make a difference if people simply had some idea how to respond.
- Wow, what a lot of negativity. I enjoy sites like these simply for the history. Where else can you find high school pics from so incredibly long ago? I find nothing funny about the way people looked, I see my past, the looks I loved (or hated), and find it interesting about the number of generations that went to that school. The Ohio site is interesting also,so many very young guys died, and several have videos describing their heroism, and I realize what a waste it was to send these boys to die at 19 or 20. Very sad, but very historical.
Both sites are fascinating, historically speaking.
But find anywhere on the internet that someone is NOT saying something mean or snarky about photos or videos. Seriously.
- Barbara Zorn - 1989 - Voted female with most time spent with cock in mouth - wow that little skank screams "Fuck my face! Now!" Bet she is doing something desperate and pathetic today.
- The pics from 1989 look more like something from '85 or so...right smack in the middle of the decade's heyday. I can't believe those pics were taken just one year before 1990. That is some serious Ferris Bueller shit.
- Clarence Larson of 1989 sure was a precious little thang.
- Kayla Rein is really cute
- 1941 has the tastiest looking guys.
- Look at the Principal in 1941. I.L. Luthi. Hot fuck.
- 1941 »Darlene Boxberger in a TURBAN! She IS Norma Desmond. Ironically in the same class as Betty Shaffer.
- Darlene was probably the only friend of the one colored girl. I bet Darlene was a hoot to hangout with. She's got the mischievous look about her.
- Something I noticed in that 1941 yearbook - there were no obese students! Amazing.
- Kevin Gregg, class of 89 has the same hairdo as Joan Crawford in "Mildred Pierce"
- Man, people back in the day really did look older for 18. The 18 year olds from the 30's/40's look about 10 years older than the 18 year olds today.
- The ones from the 30's and 40's give me the creeps. The girls look like thirty-something year old women, many of them look like the mug-shots of female S.S officers from women's concentration camps.
- I find this site and the photos absolutely fascinating, what an incredible little "nugget" of Americana.
- R239, that's a good post, but probably not the right thread, so you likely won't get many responses... Agree that people should listen more to each other, for sure.
- Cary Grant, Class of '61!
Name alone must have made him BMOC!
- Did you read the last 50 or so posts, R254? One of the people in the yearbook recently died (suicide apparently) and when you Google her name this thread comes up. Lots of angry and homophobic people swarmed this post last week as a result.
- Damn! Some of the families produce generation after generation of male hotties! Especially the Boxberger, Hoss and Ulrich clans.
According to wikipedia, In 1871, colonists from Ripon, Wisconsin established a permanent settlement at Fossil Station, renaming it Russell after the county. Russell was incorporated and named the provisional county seat in 1872, and, after a two-year dispute with neighboring Bunker Hill, it became the permanent county seat in 1874. In 1876, Volga Germans, mostly from the area around Saratov and Samara in Russia, began settling in and around Russell.
The first discovery oil well in Russell County was drilled west of Russell in 1923. An oil boom ensued and lasted through the 1930s, attracting settlers from Oklahoma and Texas. Petroleum production became a staple of the local economy.
Russell came to national attention in the mid-1990s as the hometown of U.S. Senators Bob Dole and Arlen Specter when both men campaigned for the U.S. presidency. Dole was born and raised in Russell, and it remained his official place of residence throughout his political career
Marj Dusay , born Marjorie Ellen Pivonka Mahoney on February 20, 1936 in Russell, Kansas) is an actress known for her roles on American soap operas. She is especially known for her role as "Alexandra Spaulding" on Guiding Light, a role she played on and off, from 1993 through the show's 2009 cancellation
- These are good for a laugh...one of them is Jeffree Star I believe:
- 1941- Katie Holmes IS Elaine Schrick!
- R256 , I truly believe that the "angry swarm" may have been a very clever EST troll. Been reading the local news and the ladies name ( won't repeat it here...just in case I'm wrong ...)is nowhere to be found in the past months obits .
My apologies to ANYONE who is offended or upset...but I just find this fascinating...especially as a non-American who grew up in a city with millions of unconnected people.
- I don't know R260...they were pretty in-depth posts. I don't know why a troll would spend so much time and energy bringing up an old thread. If the girl had moved away, couldn't her obituary be listed in another city?
What is EST btw?
- Poor Esther Boxberger, outshone by the fabulous Darleen and her turban.
- [quote]What is EST btw?
Elaborate Scenario Troll.
- EST = Elaborate Scenario Troll
old DL name for anyone whose stories seem a tad far-fetched.
Just from the few hours I've spent perusing these pix, I was already familiar with the names that were mentioned, and somehow something did not ring true.
Plus I did the same google search she mentioned ....absolutely no links directed me towards datalounge, or even the yearbook pages that started it all.
- Yea...I Google'd her too and nothing came up. Indeed strange. Elaborate indeed!
- Plus asking the webmaster "to delete this thread" is something heard everyday on DL...odd phrasing for someone who just "stumbled across it" wouldn't you say?
- She might be real or she might have picked a name. I googled jessica windholz and she is from around there and has posted the occasional frau-ish comments on old classmate blogs.
Even if it is true, she admits she barely knows the woman and then conviently said "well, she isn't dead YET, but she's going to!". It's all a bit too Night Listener.
- I have no idea what you guys are talking about? Someone enlighten me, please!!!
- The only reason you are posting on here is because you are UGLY AS FUCK no, gay guy would ever fuck your, and you ugly butch lessies... oh shit where do i start... you fake ass phoney fucks... go choke on dicks, do us all a favor and get AIDS and die.... eat my hate and feed off it you sorry saps... lick the hate till it is gelly.. then,.. only then i will cum all over your pathetic faces.... in hind site,.. fuck you! ugly ass mother FUCKERS!
- Here is your proof you SOULLESS FUCKS!!! GET A FUCKING LIFE AND REAL JOB!
- [quote]1941 »Darlene Boxberger in a TURBAN! She IS Norma Desmond. Ironically in the same class as Betty Shaffer.
That's too funny. haha
- HURRAY for you, deranged troll. Now someonwho you tangentially knew can provide you with fake grief for months now, which you can parade all through the internets!
- R269 is proof that he/she is not the EST troll. Just LOOK at all that atrocious spelling! That would never float here on DL.
- R269 You sound ig'nant. How big yo dick is?
- I remember seeing he poor girls pic,( won't name her again) and thinking how she was the most beautiful girl in that Class, so sad that she is no longer there, and just goes to show you that we all have many different paths and destinies.
However.... I am not sure what version of "google" the good righteous people of Russell use, but it certainly does not return the same results in the rest of the world.
Sorry ....still smell a Troll.
One clever enough the use a proxy server and fly under the troll-dar....
- Class of 1969, are the Dumlers sextuplets?
- Danika Ginter (Class of 2010) is pretty, but her fashion sense reminds me of that chick from "Carrie" who always wore a baseball cap, even to the friggin' prom! Danika, why would you wear a cap for your yearbook photo?
- All of the photos for the past few class years are horrific excuses for senior pics. Absolute slobbery. WTF happened?
- Lord have mercy, why was that person here, worried about something that doesn't even concern her? Was she invited? Hopefully she won't come back.
Relax honey, we all get made fun of...why so sensitive?
- That's my question, too, R276....
And how about those Langhofer twins from 1969, too.
- If any more locals invade the thread, I hope they can give us some history on the Boxbergers, especially glamorous Darleen!
- Jessica Windholz, class of 2001, is very, very pretty. If she is the same that is posting here - tell us, are you a model? You could be. You/she has beautiful features.
- r281 - it appears that the Boxbergers either are multiple families, cousins perhaps, or twins just happen to run in their family (an in some cases Triplets) because many classes have many Boxbergers. I.E. 2001. And, they are a good looking family to boot.
- Boxbergers and Dumlers in almost EVERY class!
- Terry Hockman (Class of '95) is a hoot!
- I loved Terry! He had that condition where he couldn't feel physical pain - he would slam his hand in the car door and laugh! Sad story but a precious soul - would love to know his whereabouts.
- You knew him, R286? I once watched a show on Discovery (I think it was) about a boy who couldn't feel pain. It may seem like a good thing, but pain warns us when our bodies are in danger. But that's good that he had a sense of humor about his condition.