- You need to set up an account to view the photos, OP. Sorry, too much work for me.
- not worth it. just go to blackdogue and dream away.
- Sorry, R1. I''m a member there and didn''t realize the photos weren''t visible to non-members. We could do this here.
- let''s DO IT!
- Cool. Log us in, OP.
- Playgirl''s Joey Newton Then (May 1994)
- Joey Newton Now
- you can''t pray away the gay Joey.
- not accepting new members!? ugh.
first Yale now this
- cut and paste op!! you can''t throw this out there and then deny us!!!!
- he looks like a real prick
- Anyone have Tim Browne''s nudies?
- who do they have op?
- If you go to Blackdogue''s website and google some of the guys, it''s surprising who you can find.
- Scott Lockwood Then (Man of the Year 1990)
- like who....give some tips
- Scott Lockwood Now
- This thread is exhausting.
- Someone should send the church the link to Joey Newton''s old nude pictures.
- Steve Rally 1985
- Like Cosmo''s Scott Brown the best. Too bad he didn''t show everything.
- Steve Rally Now
- The sad reality is that we''ve lost many to AIDS.
- I read somewhere that most of the Playgirl centerfold models were gay. Is that true? Anybody know?
- Peter Jazwinski now
- Peter Jazwinski then
- This is exactly what I mean by DL''s violent misogyny, and if you don''t intervene against it, you are acting in favor of it:\
"Ann Coulter is responsible for that horrible stench that emanates from her dried up gash wherever she goes."\
Your violence against women helps kill queer teens.\
Ann Coulter''s stupidity has nothing to do with her body parts.\
Stop the violence.\
Stop the hate.\
It''s killing us.
- Some of those guys were HOT then and they are HOT now.
- The Blackdogue site only seems to be for models up to 1995. Anyone know of any sites that give information about the models after that time?
- Saturday night bump!
- pron bump
- Gah, I loved Horst Wagenbauer. I shot a load to those photos more times than I can shake my dick at.
- Times Square's The Naked Cowboy then....nice
- [quote]Like Cosmo''s Scott Brown the best. Too bad he didn''t show everything.
He did, heh heh.
- Bump for the heyday!
- Peter Speach then.
- Peter Speach now.
- Anyone know what every happened to Playgirl model Paul Anthony Crewe? I tried to Google, but couldn't find anything but the old PG photos.
- Bernie Kellish then...
- ...Bernie Kellish now. (Go to his photos page.)
- Joe Pallister then...
- ...Joe Pallister now.
- Joe looks very good!
- God, the men look so sexy up until around the late 80s when all that appears from that moment on are fruity plastic Chippendale dancers.
Not much uncut guys ... not that I'm complaining.
- Pretty pussy-boys
- Joe was hot! And Bernie had a nice body but he should have jiggled the goods around a little before the shoot so he didn't look like he just stepped out of a cold shower.
- Face-wise, Paul Anthony Crewe looks more than a little bit like Daniel Radcliffe!
- does anyone know someone in miami named jaie la plante? He supposedly modeled in playgirl in the 90's. would love to see, he's a sexy guy...
- Joe P is a nice guy. A decent actor, very hot looking, then and now. Not a rocket scientist, but a nice guy.
It amazes me that he's still doing his thing without ever really breaking through all this time--I met him about 20 years ago. Most of our peers have given up, moved up, or moved out. I must give him points for perseverance.
And yes, he's very straight, and catnip to the ladies.
- R51 he may really like doing what he does.
- He's a whore, darlin'
- [quote]Someone should send the church the link to Joey Newton's old nude pictures.
Just like a typical hateful, trouble causing faggot who just loves to think he's ruined someone's career. Someone should take you out back and beat you to a pulp!
- I've never heard of Joe Pallister, but I would love to nuzzle against those big low-hangers.
- Hear Hear R54! Couldn't have put it better myself. Such meanness these days. Remember when people strove to be "cool"? These days it's as if people are just looking for anything to be an evil fuck over. Tragic and disgusting.
- Any more models?
- Sadly, yes, R57. Just saw that Terrence Dineen passed away in May at age 55.
Here's Terrence back in '93...
- ... and Terrence's obit.
From the Guestbook comments it sounds like he was a nice guy who scored a lot of pussy back in the day.
- Dineen's old modeling composites at the link; he was really so good-looking.
(Someone should start a thread about this site.)
- r59 - how did he die I wonder?
- Very cool link, r60
- cool models
- We need more of this thread.
- Homophobes like r54 deserve to have their teeth kicked down their throat and skull bashed in with a lead pipe.
Then repeat with r56.
That would be "cool"!
- Rob Monroe then
- Rob Monroe (Rob Freeman) now...
- Hottest model of all time!
- R66, the guys at r54 and r56 are 99% prob closeted and married. Hypocrite trolls with pathetic lives.
- Rob Monroe/Freeman looks great now. Aged into a hot daddy.
- What happened to Man of the Year Doug Kodiak? His centerfold pic featured the smallest cock ever. I remember he went on the Arsenio Hall show to show off his tongue piercing.
- What happened to fashion model Mike Sodini from 1999? He was a top male model.
- Peter Speach is a hot old fart!
- I'd do him! Hubba Hubba!
- So good to be reminded of Rob Monroe. He was my first Playgirl centerfold.
I was 16. In the only time I've ever shoplifted anything in my life, I snuck a copy under my shirt/coat while in a Walden's bookstore at the mall, while my parents were out of sight.
I managed to smuggle it back home (the ride home was nerve-wracking), and sneak it up to my room. I remember being so excited, and got so hard looking at him. So fascinated with my first real view of a fully naked grown man. I came a hundred times to his centerfold.
- I hadn't realized a lot of them had used their real names. I was under the impression Playgirl gave them pseudonyms and fake backstories.
- op's link requires sign-in.
- Asshole at R78. Did you even bother reading R FUCKING 1 before you replied?
- He's not an asshole, he's just stating the obvious. If every person who did that was an asshole then every single lawyer would be an asshole, right?
- What is Robert Freeman known for?
- OMG, he was hot!
- Gee nude modeling was a lot less work back then then it is nowadays.....you didn't have to be as cut or have every tiny muscle so well defined.
ah.... it must have been a simpler time
- it was a BETTER time
- Yes it was better. I look at these guys and think I could have been a model back then...nowadays I just feel average.
- As a boy, I shot many loads to, and sometimes on, my mother's Playgirls.
Particularly Jon Carlos Londono, a great Christmas present:
- [quote]Gee nude modeling was a lot less work back then then it is nowadays.....you didn't have to be as cut or have every tiny muscle so well defined.
And you didn't have to be hung either. Some of these guys are laughably small by today's standards. Men today wouldn't be caught dead posing like that if they had such small dicks.
- R29 here's a great site dedicated to Playgirl models, even includes recent spreads.
- My all-time favorite: Antonio Contrelle...from the top of his head and dark good looks to his treasure trail and right down to the tip of his intact penis.
I remember when he was the centerfold: July 1981...and then voted Playgirl's Man of the Year in January 1982.
- I'm just glad they never really tried to make colored happen.
- All those memories of naked men from my teens and 20s.
- Is that seriously Steve rally now r22?
- yup, he's weird.
- R91, he was always one of my favorites too.
- R96. I knew I liked you.
- I remember a contest in the magazine whwere you had to match the man to his penis. HOT! Anyone seen or remember this? Also any brother or father/son photos? Thanks on behalf of everyone.
- yea, those were the days.
- playgirl,men,penises... sign me up!!
- Wish someone would continue this thread or start a new one. I've always wanted to know more about my favorites Frank Kennedy and Marty Wolfson.
- Pretty extreme whore!
- I still wish there was a site to see them as they are now.
- there isn't?
- Who's the extreme whore? Frank Kennedy? I'll bet he still looks hot today.
- Jesus Jon Carlos Londono is gorgeous.
What must it be like to be that good looking, built and hung?
You walk around knowing that you're stunning when clothed or nude.
I'd be looking to be worshipped all the time if built/hung like Jon Carlos Londono.
- He's probably really short. But he was handsome
- Marty Wolfson is easy with a Google search. He is a race horse trainer in Florida.
- Damn, Marty Wolfson's Playgirl pics are incredible. I'd have jerked off to those pics if I'd had the PG issue in '77.
A total paackage... build, chest hair, that cock!
Not bad facially either, but he's done some hard aging. Too much time outdoors or the look of a man who's live a hard life of booze?
- Fucking A R109! That guy is hot to death, and those egg sized balls drive me crazy. I bet they smell delicious! The chest, the eyes - just a very masculine dream specimen.
- Does anyone remember Leighton Stultz, with his enormous crank? He's engaged to be married. He lives outside of Baltimore with his fiancée, they're getting married at the end of August.
What a waste of a giant penis.
- I recall one photo. do you know him?
- It's nice to see that so many Playgirl models had small to average size dicks. And they looked so relaxed showing off their small soft cocks. And hair...damn, I love a hairy ass. (I would like to have seen more uncut cocks.)
Nowadays it seems like only big-dicked hairless freaks pose naked. And in videos, it's almost against the law to see a guy's soft cock even when his pants are first coming off.
- Hunks: How Ripped Became an Ideal
In Hunks, authors David L. Chapman and Douglas Brown trace the origins of the sculpted, nearly nude, or totally bare male silhouette across the globe. Their journey begins in Europe with Anglo-German "physical culturalist" Eugen Sandow and ends in South America with a snapshot of Hercules Cement—not because the West is the fount of all masculine identity or idealization, but because it was a tremendous exporter of those concepts at the time. The "male body factored prominently in the construction of modern national identities," write Chapman and Brown, and as the imperial powers of the day disseminated their own religious and sociopolitical standards, they also strove to shape the actual bodies of the people they encountered.
Still, the exchange (or replacement) isn't so cut and dry.
In India, Sandow's gospel of personal strength became interwoven with Indian nationalism and independence. In Senegal, where wrestling has its own tradition that predates European influence, the snapshots of warriors actually highlight the colonial interests of the photographers. And in the United States and beyond, models posing in men's magazines celebrated physical health and wellness, but also doubled as pin-ups for consumers of gay subculture. All of these photos generate a syncretic view of buffness that reveals the ways in which muscled men are more than stereotypical gym rats; they can also be cultural ambassadors.By the early twentieth century, Eugen Sandow was recognized as the most perfect example of the male human form, as evidenced by being featured in Baillière's Popular Atlas of the Anatomy and Physiology of the Male Human Body (London, 1908). It is the strongman's face and epidermis on the outside, but various fold-out pages reveal the structures within his muscular body.
From 1946 to 1969, Henri Garsou (1914–69) ran the magazine Muscles from his home in the sleepy Belgian village of Andrimont. This cover from October/November 1959 features two models who demonstrate one of Garsou's favorite mottos: “The happy man does not wear a shirt.” The magazine purported to encourage muscle building, but there was little doubt that its true target audience was the post-war gay subculture that was attracted to physique photos.
The British magazine Superman was first published in October 1930. It always featured a colorful cover with the image of some powerfully muscular man. In March 1939, Ramesh S. Balsekar’s (1917–2009) portrait was on the cover. Balsekar was an extraordinary figure; he attended the London School of Economics, became president of the Bank of India, and rose to fame as a guru of the Hindu philosophy of Advaita.
- Is there a list of the gay Playgirl models?
- I'm betting that Leighton at r111 doesn't get much bigger when hard.
I thought he went on a rampage to get all of his pics taken off the internet a while back. Now that I think of it, maybe it was just to get them taken off of gay sites.
- Lots of gay porn models in these ranks
- WOW R33. Great Find!!
- Pete Jawinski (R26) was a dream boy. Still do him. That Contrelle guy is a classic, and Rob Monroe. True, the centerfolds had a more boyish, unaffected quality in the first couple of decades. The layouts were much better. But then, like the Naked Cowboy, they got to shoot hard-ons in the 90s.
- I WISH I knew what happened to him R39. He was a babe.
- Adso Williams' perfectly muscled body and horsedick played a formative role in my fantasy sex life.
I would kill to know his real name and what he looks like today.
- Are there any openly gay ones that weren't porn stars?
- Guess this kind of follows the thread...
One day a few years ago, I had Googled my former neighbors' to try to find an address (they had divorced years early, blah, blah, blah) and I wanted to get in touch with them. Well to my suprise, their son's name came up, as a "real guy" from Playgirl. '
Needless to say I was surprised and yet a little bit intruigued - no this is not a pedo thing. (he's like 35 now, and the listing shows May 1997 wshen he was in it.)
So my questions are -
1.) Anyone know if there is a website where I could find it - and
2.) Anyone ever have a friend/someone they knew do something like this?
- Joe Pallister does personal training...I'm drooling. I don't know if I'd be able to handle having his huge manmeat just inches away from my face.
He's still just as hot. Not as twinkish - very masculine and yummy.
- SUCKS THAT FOR A TIME playgirl instituted the "NO ERECTIONS" rule? how dumb was that? they finally realized (when they had to compete with more explicit magazines and companies (colt studios for example) to go back to full erect models...
however we all missed a whole era and time of handsome men in playgirl soft as can be..
- Playgirl sure loved to use a soft filter on their guys. Was that an 80's thing?