- He''s sucking cock
- One of the great untold stories of the last administration. If that had occurred during the Clinton or Obama years, the Repubs would never have shut up about it. Sometimes the Dems are such pussies.
- Other than sucking cock, which is a given if he is alive does anyone really know what happened to him?
- The guy is gross. Can''t the prosties at least be hot? Republicans can''t do ANYTHING right. \
He kind of has poz-face. Ewww.
- Jeff has had the "chop" and is now Louise. She''s bending hair in her home town of Philadelphia.
- Wasn''t there some rumor that he was supposed to be that Johnny Gosch kid who was kidnapped in the early ''80s?
- You''d be surprised at how many democrats have never heard of that scandal. I don''t know if we got "scandal fatigue" during W''s reign of terror or what but most people don''t know shit about it, Republicans will try to tell you that you''re confusing it with the pedophile "Franklin Coverup" from the Reagan White House. There are conspiracy theorists who believe that Jeff Gannon/Johnny Guckert are the same person and tied to the same Boy''s Ranch who supplied the child prostitutes.
Libertarian, who hates republicans just a little more than democrats
- So which senior official was he fucking in the Bush Whitehouse? W himself?
Republican dirty tricks
- I''d say Ken Melhman, but I''d think Kenny was more discrete than that (and they probably wouldn''t let him bring a whore to the Whitehouse on a regular basis anyway). So, it was probably someone high-up in the Bush staff. I wouldn''t be at all surprised if it was W.
- Oh please, r9. Do you really think Bush was into gay sex? I find that very unlikely.
- Once a cheerleader...
- R10, you don''t remember the costumes that W constantly wore? I mean was he ever happier than when he was dressed as a Village Person? The cheerleading, the alcoholism, the rumors of he and the current Texas Governor Rick Perry. The rumors of gay sex during his days at Yale and in the National Guard. Etc etc. I hate that he''s gay but he seems pretty gay. Watch the Jeff Gannon Talon News press clips, he and W were fucking.
Karl Rove watched the videos later.
- I want to see the uncensored photos, please.
- One thing that''s certain: Jimmy Guckert (Gannon''s real name) didn''t get all that access by mistake. You don''t get a couple hundred day passes to the White House, and at least one overnight stay, through a clerical error. White House press credentials are hard to come by, and that was true a long time before 9/11.\
He had at least one friend, and probably more than one, in high places. How high is anyone''s guess. The most interesting thing about it is how little coverage it got by the "free ''n independent" White House press corps.
Had White House Press Credentials
- [quote]So which senior official was he fucking in the Bush Whitehouse? %0D\
Bush''s Press Secretary
- I think he was a hustler first, and a "Journalist" second. And I think that''s significant because the micro-managing Repugs would not overlook such facts. He had to have been cleared with all his baggage. But by whom?%0D\
Nobody ever dreamed he''d be outed.
- He was really hot during his hustling days, but not during his journalist days. But I found the infamous "Barberini Faun" photograph (so-called by Maureen Dowd) incredibly sexy.
- Ask former editor Chis Crain. He hired him to write asinine columns for the Washington Blade before it tanked thanks to the asswipes at Window Media.
- [quote] If that had occurred during the Clinton or Obama years, the Repubs would never have shut up about it. Sometimes the Dems are such pussies.%0D\
Sometimes? It''s more like ALL the time. Let''s not forget DINO Nance Pelosi with her "Impeachment is off the table." It''s been downhill ever since.
- [quote] Oh please, [R9]. Do you really think Bush was into gay sex? I find that very unlikely.\
There are long standing rumors of W and the Mayor of Nashville (I think it was). It wouldn''t surprise me if there was some fire behind that smoke.
- Here is a pic of Johnny Gosch and Jeff Gannon.\
Do they look similar?
- Plus, didn''t W drag his daughter''s (relatively hot) husband with him everywhere? Not that that means anything, but.
- [quote]There are long standing rumors of W and the Mayor of Nashville (I think it was).\
Actually it''s about the former mayor of Knoxville, Victor Ashe. They were best friends at Yale and have been close ever since.
- I've heard about the Franklin Scandal. I wouldn't be surprised if there was (is?) a powerful group of pedos in our gov't.
Thing is, is how would they gain the cooperation of LEOs and the FBI for this massive cover-up, without it exploding in their faces somehow? The thing that keeps this story in the realm of "conspiracy theory" in the minds of a lot of people, is that conspiracy theorists like to speak of the gov't as a single entity, acting according to the desires of some shadowy group.
If the gov't is so inefficient, as a lot of people like to say, then how can something like this be successfully pulled off without there being some publicized breakdown in the plan, along the way?
I'm aware that members of the media, corporate fat cats, and high-ranking politicos are all in bed with each other (which explains the shittiness of tv news, and the lack of genuinely progressive legislation), but many people are aware of this fact. Also, every single one of them can't be pedos, so a cover-up lasting this long seems unlikely.
- Here is a 1993/1994 "unaired" documentary of the Franklin Scandal
- Thanks for that video...I am glad it is still out there.
- Gannon/Guckert''s name should be kept alive here on a regular basis just to prod the memories of those who know the identity of the man/men he was doing in the White House. %0D\
His story was on Americablog, Washington Post, CBS News, etc., but the focus was on the softball questions he was selected to ask at White House press briefings.%0D\
We need to get the names of the people in the White House who were getting late night blowjobs from GG. If it keeps getting mentioned at DL over a long period of time, more and more people will begin to wonder about the White House closet cases during the Dubya years.
- Is there more to that video? I"m only seeing first nine minutes and 41 seconds at the link, and it doesn''t say much about any big conspiracy.
- Is Johnny Gosch''s mother still claiming that he came to visit her in the middle of the night in 1997 (something like 15 years after he disappeared)?\
I''m not sure if I believe her or not. She wrote a book about it, evidently.
- Does it come as a surprise to anyone that the real Powers That Be who operate out of the spotlight should want the occupant of the White House to be an eminently blackmail-able person?\
What better way to secure obedience from a Chief Executive than to hold material that could turn him (or her) overnight from respectable dignitary to figure of scorn and shame. I understand why people buy into the idea that Obama was born in Kenya if only because it would be a perfect little secret guaranteed to make him jump through all the right hoops.
- "Is there more to that video? I"m only seeing first nine minutes and 41 seconds at the link, and it doesn''t say much about any big conspiracy."\
Here''s more ...Part 1-7 playlist\
on your right:
- Thanks, R31!
- How many White House cocks were pressed between Gannon''s cheeks?
- Oh, please! Does anyone really think Bush or Rove were tops?
- I really think the possibility that Gannon''s john was Bush himself is pretty strong. Bush has a fascination with bald male heads and there are plenty of photos out there of him rubbing men''s shaved heads when he encountered them at events while president.%0D\
As for the Johnny Gosch thing it''s absurd and was probably made up by someone on the right as a diversion to the real issue - a male prostitute within the White House press corps. For one Guckert was born in 1957 and the missing kid in 1969 so he is 12 years older. Guckert graduated from West Chester University (my alma mater) in 1980 and was active with his frat buds there for years afterward. He certainly wasn''t 11 years old in 1980.%0D\
- Johnny Gosch''s mother is a complete wacko.%0D\
Her website is filled with such crazy it should be mandatory reading for psychiatry students as a case study.%0D\
It is quite sad.
- Let''s stop getting sidetracked about Gosch. %0D\
Keep the focus on Gannon -- even if it takes years. Sooner or later, someone with some balls will out his White House partners if his name keeps coming up.
- I have no trouble believing that, after all the women sneaked into the White House for high-level politicians (including the president) that a man was also sneaked in. Gannon probably wasn''t the first. Posing as a journalist, though, that seems so weird. Why would anyone even okay that kind of thing? Because of his past, did they think they had plausible deniability, i.e. could just blame it on him being a sneaky tricky whore?
- [quote]I really think the possibility that Gannon''s john was Bush himself is pretty strong. Bush has a fascination with bald male heads and there are plenty of photos out there of him rubbing men''s shaved heads when he encountered them at events while president.\
Indeed. Cheney''s a chrome-dome.\
[quote]As for the Johnny Gosch thing it''s absurd and was probably made up by someone on the right as a diversion to the real issue - a male prostitute within the White House press corps.\
A classic "Big Lie".\
[quote]For one Guckert was born in 1957 and the missing kid in 1969 so he is 12 years older. Guckert graduated from West Chester University (my alma mater) in 1980 and was active with his frat buds there for years afterward. He certainly wasn''t 11 years old in 1980.\
A 53 year-old hustler. Ewww!
Condi R''s 9-iron
- I don''t think he''s Gosch, but it''s weird that anyone would even try to tie him to The Franklin Scandal. I mean it exposes all these right wing pedos.
- ...and there are so many. I think people become Republicans because they have something to hide.
- "I really think the possibility that Gannon''s john was Bush himself is pretty strong."%0D\
OMG, you''re right. That would explain his being let in despite all objections, and Chimp''s obsession with working-out. And Chimp gives off zero straight sex vibes. Gannon is known as a rough top.
Gannon was the TKE advisor for the West Chester chapter. I am a TKE, and heard that once the story broke about his past, it was VERBOTEN to mention his name. A TKE from PA familar with the chapter mentioned that there was a "lot of talk" before Gannon left about his relationship with the guys.%0D\
Lol. You never know.
- Whats a TKE?
- My guess it''s a fraternity.
- [quote]Gannon was the TKE advisor for the West Chester chapter\
What''s an advisor? Was he a student? In what capacity was he an "advisor"?
- Fraternity - Tau Kappa Epsilon
- Guys, Gannon was a replacement for Bush''s lover, who got the boot.%0D
- more details please r48
- Never forget Jeff Gannon until the truth is revealed about his time inside the White House.
- I wonder how often he bottoms
- The next time you Google your name, Jeff Gannon, when you see this thread remember that we''re not going to forget you until the real story comes out.
- Bump....good R52.\
I hope someday he writes a tell all book before they kill him.
- It took eight years to go from Bush''s "Mission Accomplished" to get Osama. How much longer will it take to get the info on late night visits to the White House by Gannon/Guckert?
- Still looking for answers about Gannon/Guckert? We don''t give up.
- I think it was Rove.
- There was someone before Gannon, that''s what you should be focusing on. Gannon only showed up in January 2004.%0D
- He is a whore, darlin.
- So...R57 Who was before him?\
Why should we focus on that?
- "I think it was Rove."%0D\
Karl Rove may have used "off limits" WH areas to lure one great looking, young (and much younger - looking - than - his - years) man to to a second location, drinks in hand... %0D\
That man was my boyfriend at the time, who gave an account of drinking with Rove at a low key WH party. %0D\
The Jeff Gannon / WH access / gaysex news broke two months later, complete with similar details. %0D\
- [quote]The cheerleading, the alcoholism, the rumors of he and the current Texas Governor Rick Perry.
While I've heard plenty of stories about Perry, a number of which I'm sure will surface should he decide to run for president, I've never heard even a peep about a supposed affair with him and Bush (and I don't buy for a nanosecond that Bush is gay).
[quote]Gannon was the TKE advisor for the West Chester chapter. I am a TKE, and heard that once the story broke about his past, it was VERBOTEN to mention his name.
Interesting. I know a whole bunch of recent TKEs, Texas chapter, and gayness is pretty much a non-issue with them, considering they have at least three openly gay members, to my knowledge, and their outgoing president's best friend is gay.
Finally, for the record, I think "Jeff Gannon" was fucking Scott McClellan, Bush's press secretary between 2003-2006 (during which time the Gannon scandal erupted). While still living here in Austin, where he grew up and attended both college and law school, Scott was spotted numerous times at local gay bars -- apparently always solo and presumably on the hunt for tricks, this having occurred in the days before the Internet and Manhunt.
- There are no rumors about Bush and Texas Governor Rick Perry, but there are PLENTY of rumors about Bush and former Knoxville mayor Victor Ashe.
- ANd Kirker.
- No kirker, everyone knows Gannon was doing Bush as a replacement for Bush''s real bf who was eased out just before Gannon appeared.%0D
- So basically Gannon/Guckert has fallen off the face of the planet...
- I''ve believed that Gannon was a pass around top for the bottom boys at the WH: Melham, Rove, and McClellan. There may also have been some lower level officials who were getting laid. Gannon was a self-described top, and if you think about it his act was so consistent with the Rethug image: macho, military, nasty, and rough.%0D\
And lying, of course. I love the idea of Gannon pounding Rove, finishing, and that little piggie gasping to Gannon, "Mission Accomplished!"%0D\
Btw, I am also a TKE and with the guys my age (fiftysomething)you would be amazed at the number of closet cases. Right-wing, religious, and filled with this hatred of Obama and "socialism." After a few drinks, the politics remain the same, but let''s just say the closet door comes flying off the hinges.
- but really -- Where is he? He was not shy after the scandal, a bit of a press whore (in both meanings of the word)\
He was on any show that would have him.\
And then -- suddenly -- nowhere?
- [quote]Democratic Representatives John Conyers of Michigan and Louise Slaughter of New York had submitted similar requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), on February 15, 2005. The Department of Homeland Security answered Slaughter''s request with Secret Service records of Gannon''s check in and out times at the White House. [bold]The Secret Service Records appear to show that he checked in, but never checked out on many occasions, and visited the White House on several days during which no press conference or other press events were held. [/bold]In a 2007 interview, he stated that he has never spent the night at the White House.%0D\
This part I hadn''t heard about. Funny how much shit the Obama got when the Sahledis (sp?) crashed the State Dinner for the President of India, yet Gannon and the Secret Service committed numerous security breaches.%0D\
- Last blog entry a little over a year ago.
- "...and visited the White House on several days during which no press conference or other press events were held."%0D\
So what was he visiting? Dubya''s boudoir?
- He''s gone, nobody knows what happened to him. One rumor claimed that he went back to school to study Chemistry.
- But in this google world -- do people just disappear?
- ^government-supplied aliases, do!
- It wouldn''t surprise me in the least if he''s being paid a nice yearly stipend by GOP bigwigs to keep his mouth shut and he disappeared to some small town.%0D\
I tried google under both Guckert and Gannon and came up with nothing.%0D\
Oh, and the part about the blog should have read "a little over five years ago."
- R69, wow. I knew he was a whore. I didn''t know he was a crazy whore.
- His last known position was with the National Press Club in June 2008.
- This is the only entry under Gannon that came up in a xearch at the National Press Club website. It''s from 2007. Nothing under Guckert.
- More post Talon News activity:%0D\
[quote]"This isn''t that kind of event," explained Jeff Gannon, spokesman for the host, the International Bible Reading Association. Gannon, actually a pseudonym for James Guckert, had earned fame in 2005 representing a conservative Web site at White House briefings until it was revealed that he posted nude pictures of himself on the Web to offer his services as a $200-an-hour gay escort. %0D\
[quote]Let us pray for the power to understand how Gannon made his way from HotMilitaryStud.com to the International Bible Reading Association. %0D\
- Bush caressing Gannon''s head.%0D\
- r81, that''s not Gannon.
- The latest article I could find about him from the DailyKos. Nobody seems to know what rock he''s slithered under. Last comment is interesting.
- Really, R82? It looks like him only heavier.
- I happened to spot this diary while looking for a diversion from my obsession with Japan's nuclear tragedy. I can't quite figure out why you posted your diary at this particular time, but what the hell.%0D
In the 1980s I was a financial newspaper's Washington correspondent who used day passes to get into the White House, just like that guy did. I recall reading all the details, especially the 200 visits, the log-ins without log-outs, and the failure to meet the credentialing standards.%0D
It was obvious to me at the time that the guy had a godfather in the White House. Who is anyone's guess. What really amused me was how the media did everything in its power to avoid covering it.%0D
It was comical at the time, but not surprising. Same thing happened during Reagan's time with some gay wacko named "Spitz Channel" or some such. There's no closeted homosexual like a far right-wing closeted homosexual.%0D
If you check into it sometime, you'll find that an amazingly high percentage of the (pardon pun) seminal Nazis both here and in Europe have been closeted homosexuals. That, along with renowned economists, code-breakers, and linguists. Go figure.%0D
Why wouldn't the media say anything? They fell all over themselves covering not just the fact of Monica Lewinski but the fact that Clinton stuck a cigar in her hoo-hah ad that she gave him analingus, and blew him while he was talking to a congressman.%0D
But a man whore with a uniform fetish -- during war time, no less -- and suddenly it's the kink that dare not speak its name. By the way, just for the record, word is that the original Watergate tips were exchanged because Carl Bernstein had met Mark Felt (of the FBI) at swinger parties in the Virginia suburbs, a phenomenon given even less play than fake military gay hookers.%0D
I can tell you this, folks: I've never worked in a city whose general level of horniness came even close to Washington's.
r83''s mentioned last comment
- Either he was "dispatched" and his body buried someplace it will never be found or he''s been paid off and living quietly in obscurity with his new hair grafts. And occasional visits from private citizen Karl Rove.
- "What really amused me was how the media did everything in its power to avoid covering it."\
I find this most troubling. Why was Bush given such a free pass? They also never mentioned his years of cocaine abuse. Clinton got crucified over a blowjob and the whole ''didn''t inhale'' crap.
- Impeachment is off the table
- Here''s a timeline.
- I just the the feeling they killed him.
- Yes. Because if not, where IS he???
- A recent story but no clue as to where he is now.
- Really, r84, not him. Actually, doesn''t look anything like him at all other than skin color and lack of hair. \
However, when Gannon/Guckert came to light, there were some very interesting comparison shots of this supposed man who was clearly at least 3 different people. They were posted on DemocraticUnderground and I don''t know if they are still there.
- R92 - Same article was posted at R83
- [quote]Why was Bush given such a free pass? They also never mentioned his years of cocaine abuse. Clinton got crucified over a blowjob and the whole ''didn''t inhale'' crap.\
Because all the right lobbies and industries approved of Bush''s war plans. The corporate media would have informed us Bush''s flaws and crimes only had he failed to play ball by invading oil and heroin-rich, Muslim-ruled nations.
- Gannon was supposed to take a DNA test to prove he was not Johnny Goesch but never did. Also, did anyone read about Hunter S. Thompson and the Franlkin cover-up? When it was exposed that was the day he blew his brains out.
Where is he??????
- People, kirker is a librarian, IIRC. Kirker could find him. Hell, I could find him, as soon as I get back to the office to the various search engines that help modern snoops pry into people''s lives. Not being on Google for a couple of years means nothing.
- I read all about it, r96. Fascinating and scary stuff.
- 98, please do try to find him on monday\
it would be a comfort to us all to know he is well and enjoying good health.
- Okay, r98. It''s a deal: YOU please find him.%0D\
And report back.%0D\
My guess is you won''t be able to, no offence intended.
- Kirker is not a librarian. Kipper is the librarian and she''s been MIA for a long time, as far as I can tell.
- This was posted March 2011 but it does not say what date the radio program aired. Randi Rhodes.
- kirker used to have a used furniture store but lost his shirt.
- This is a Bill Maher interview with Gannon. Gannon has the strangest eyes and I can''t tell if he is reading or just taking cues off camera.
- r105, he''s clearly a lizard person.
- Paul Bonacci being debriefed by Gunderson:
Warning, not nearly as sexy as it sounds!
- r105 that is such a creepy video. His eyes do make it look like he''s reading a script.
- "...pry into people''s lives."%0D\
Where is the "Oh dear", dear?
"Oh dear" Dear
- He has the dead eyes of a serial killer.
- Update us if anyone finds him or some current information.
- 98? 98?\
how''s it lookin''?
- I wonder if he maybe shacked up with Matt Sanchez, who I understand is back in Sacramento
- Is this mind control? Bo Dietl kept repeating "friend" to Gannon and when he said it... Gannon changed his demeanor and Bo kept interrupting the other reporter trying to question him..
- [quote]I wonder if he maybe shacked up with Matt Sanchez, who I understand is back in Sacramento%0D\
When was he in Sacramento before?
- The Gosch and Gannon stories don''t line up in even the most basic way.
- Sorry, I meant San Jose. That''s where he was born, and where one of his parents still lives. But Sanchez is on Twitter, and apparently one of his tricks set him up in Paris, where he contributes stories for a TV program there.\
I bet Gannon is dead, or working in a 7-Eleven somewhere.
- I bet he was doing Scooter Libby. Had to be Scooter with a name like that. LOL!
- Well, he wasn''t dead as of 2010 and runs the Facebook page for Conneaut Lake High School Class of ''75 under his real name Jim Guckert. Check out the pics from the reunion, it is definitely him. He''s a bit fatter and sporting a wedding band(!).
- I''m sure his past as a prostitute was a lively topic of conversation at the reunion. As in, "Who would pay money for THAT?"
- Ew..kill it.
- r122 how can you be sure that''s THE Jim Guckert we''re talking about?
- Do you think there was more than one James Guckert in the Conneaut Lake High School Class of ''75? %0D\
That''s where he went to high school according to biographical information. %0D\
That looks exactly like him, except older, fatter, and more trollish. The only think missing is too much gold jewelry, earrings and caftans. %0D
- oh, okay. you''ve got a point. good sleuthing, r126.
- I wonder who he married.
- Anybody skillful enough to hack into the Conneaut Lake HS Alumni page? I''m sure residence info. is there and maybe wifey info., too.
- r122 Here again.%0D\
Gannon''s mother died last year and the obit has him living in DC and partnered to someone named Connor. %0D\
SO who is this Connor?
Law librarian - I track down people for a living
- Which one is he in the photos? I don''t recognize him with his clothes on.
- wow great work r130 (could you be Kipper?)
- Maybe Anderson Cooper can have Gannon as a guest on the new talk show.
- Bumping to make sure people don''t forget Gannon and that his story WILL eventually come out.
- He is a slut
- He is a whore darlin.
- I wonder if he ever fucked Rick santorum
- Gannon used to give AMAZING head.
- Not forgetting Jeff Gannon. When will the story be told?
- Did he ever buy ME bread pudding? Fuck hiM!
- How does he survive these days? Is he on a paid for silence retainer?
- apparently - he seems to be the 1% one should rail against, clearly.
- He could make big money by doing a book that tells the inside story. He must be on somebody's payroll if he's keeping quiet about all the dirt he knows.
- I imagine he's Googling his name to see if it's safe to come out yet, finding this thread, and wondering why the hell someone bumped it after all these months.
- I thought he was fucking Rove. Who knows, though. So many Republicans are unattractive closet cases, any guess is a possibility.
- Well, R19, don't you think "impeachment off the table" was proof enough to probe into how the establishment Democratic Party really operates? Their real political purpose? Or would you prefer to take face value, once again, that the Democratic Party is a "big tent party" that is oh so unfortunately behind on [italic]messaging[/italic].
Enough with the stench!
- I think he was paid off very handsomely, or that his body will never be found.
- R145, Rove is too ugly for Gannon. It was GWB he was doing.
- A whore like Gannon fucks whoever pays him. I'll bet Rove got off by sitting on Gannon's face and telling him to act like he loved it.
- R148, GWB wouldn't have to pay for sex. Gannon was a hooker. The most likely suspect is going to be someone too unattractive to get a guy otherwise.
- I agree, R150. As much as it would be a good story for it to be Bush, not only would Bush not have to pay for it, Bush could have had his choice of any number of hot men of any type he wanted.
Gannon/Gucker is fugly, just the kind someone like Rove would like so as not to be intimidated by the guy's attractiveness.
And I doubt Gannon/Gucker is biding his time, waiting for a tell-all; R147 is correct. Either was given enough money to disappear or he really did disappear.
- Well, there are many motives for hiring a pro... It's not always because you can,t get it for free.
- He's clearly fucking himself
- This story should be on msnbc every night.
- Correct, R152, but it's my opinion, without any evidence whatsoever, that if GWB wanted a male sex partner, he would someone hot.
Gannon is so fugly it's hard for me to imagine anyone would pay for it. Unless it was Rove, who might want someone just as fugly as himself.
Again, I don't have evidence of that.
- Guckert made more than 200 appearances at the White House during his two-year tenure with the fledging conservative websites GOPUSA and Talon News, attending 155 of 196 White House press briefings. He had little to no previous journalism experience, previously worked as a male escort, and was refused a congressional press pass.
Perhaps more notable than the frequency of his attendance, however, is several distinct anomalies about his visits.
Guckert made more than two dozen excursions to the White House when there were no scheduled briefings. On many of these days, the Press Office held press gaggles aboard Air Force One which raises questions about what Guckert was doing at the White House.
- R156, weren't a lot of those visits after hours, as well? Like 7 p.m. or later?
I don't remember details, but I remember from the reports at the time, it seemed unbelievable the mainstream press had taken such a 100 percent hands-off policy on a story that was begging to be exposed.
- On at least fourteen occasions, Secret Service records show either the entry or exit time missing. Generally, the existing entry or exit times correlate with press conferences; on most of these days, the records show that Guckert checked in but was never processed out.
- [quote]GWB wouldn't have to pay for sex
LOL. Sure, the President of the United States could just post a profile on Manhunt or hang out down at the DC Eagle looking for a trick.
- [quote]it seemed unbelievable the mainstream press had taken such a 100 percent hands-off policy on a story that was begging to be exposed.
As long as the occupant of the Oval Office obeys orders from his masters, the Mainstream Media will cover up anything for him.
- That's what I'd do, r159
- [quote]it seemed unbelievable the mainstream press had taken such a 100 percent hands-off policy on a story that was begging to be exposed.
- But Bush had just dumped his longtime boyfriend. He was not whore-savvy like his press secretary.
Only Bush would have had the confidence to not only hire a whore but put him in the press conference. Nobody else would have done that without the president's SPECIFIC PERMISSION and he wouldn't have given it if it weren't his whore.
- Imagine the ensuing maelstrom if a gay male prostitute with a slew of solicitous websites (among them, militaryescorts.com) featuring nude photos of himself pimping his services was found to be kicking around the Obama White House.
Jeff Gannon/Guckert became the most famous male hooker since Joe Buck when he made more than 200 appearances at the White House posing as a journalist with the conservative websites GOPUSA and Talon News, attending 155 White House press briefings. He possessed no previous journalism experience, and had previously been refused a congressional press pass.
If that weren't enough to raise eyebrows, Guckert made more than twenty-four visits to the White House when there were no scheduled briefings. On at least fourteen occasions, Secret Service records show that Guckert checked in but was never processed out.
Heaven help us should Gannon/Guckert show up at the Obama White House.
Rush would have a coronary. Seriously, he might not survive it. Oprah would do 'When male hookers go political'. Simon and Paula would do 'America's Next Gay Male Prostitute'. Whoopi would surely storm off the set.
Fox would have a heyday. O'Reilly would point that extraterrestrial finger shrieking 'You want chaos! You want to see gay sex in the streets!' Michelle Malkin would call for jihad against 'al-Gayda' while demanding to see the President's HIV test results (while somehow managing to shamelessly mention the high HIV rate amongst black women in DC). Glenn Beck inevitably would rant on about the Islamic/gay hooker conspiracy out to take over the world. Roger would green-light a three-hour special to air right after the Superbowl 'The Pervert in the White House'.
- NY Times columnist Maureen Dowd wrote on February 7, 2005:
I'm still mystified by this story. I was rejected for a White House press pass at the start of the Bush administration, but someone with an alias, a tax evasion problem and Internet pictures..is credentialed to cover a White House that won a second term by mining homophobia and preaching family values.
In an era when security concerns are paramount, what kind of Secret Service background check did James Guckert get so he could saunter into the West Wing every day under an assumed name while he was doing full-frontal advertising for stud services for $1,200 a weekend? He used a driver's license that said James Guckert to get into the White House, then, once inside, switched to his alter ego, asking questions as Jeff Gannon.
- You have to understand that the Code of Silence which protected Sandusky at Penn State is a much bigger and more ruthless deal in the Bush social circles. And I don't just mean Skull and Bones or Yale generally. People in this class DO NOT rat on each other on pain of death. And the results are just as corrupt and far more evil.
- You gotta fuck the president!
- Bump to remind Gannon/Guckert that we're not forgetting him and will find out about his late night visits to the White House.
- You'd think someone would write a book on this, but they are too afraid
- There use to be a blog that just had photos of Bush rubbing the heads of bald men. It was interesting.
- Bush and Gannon?
- Ugh. I don't think I could fuck KKKarl or Dumbya - no matter HOW much money I was getting.
- Lots of men have hooker fetishes, maybe W too.
- r10, please go to Google Images and search for "Bush Rubbing Bald Heads," and then get back to us.
- Robin Williams jokes it's Rove. It's Rove or Bush - or both. Biden knows the press will not cover it. The press loves sorid sex stories, but SOME it does not touch.
- Guckert/Gannon signed into the Bush White House 196 times. Why does this "journalist" not cover the Obama White House?
- And GWB called on him by NAME. Hmmmmm. Does anyone know how that works? Does the pres. have a teleprompter or someone whispering in his ear to tell him who the reporter is?
Or does this mean that Bush definitely knew him?
- All I know is that all of the media/entertainers combined called Jeff Gannon, an actual prostitute and whore, a whore less than Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke one...
- Looks like the 'wire service' he worked for is no more.
- Of course Bush knew him. They didn't break all the secret service rules for Karl Rove's indiscretions. Get real. The question is, who did he replace?
- Who do whores like this just fall off the planet with no critique? Is he still servicing Rethug politicos with his water sports sex act?
- When will we ever learn the real story about this hustler/rentboy who beacme an embedded White House reporter?
- NY Times Columnist Maureen Dowd wrote on February 7, 2005:
[italic]I'm still mystified by this story. I was rejected for a White House press pass at the start of the Bush administration, but someone with an alias, a tax evasion problem and Internet pictures..is credentialed to cover a White House that won a second term by mining homophobia and preaching family values.
In an era when security concerns are paramount, what kind of Secret Service background check did James Guckert get so he could saunter into the West Wing every day under an assumed name while he was doing full-frontal advertising for stud services for $1,200 a weekend? He used a driver's license that said James Guckert to get into the White House, then, once inside, switched to his alter ego, asking questions as Jeff Gannon.[/italic]
- If the NE got anthraxed over this, why create a pretense that a rentboy is a journalist?
- I hope he washes up in a ditch.
- R185, do you remember the "questions" Gannon asked?
"President Bush, Why are you so awesome and democrats so crummy?"
That's basically their ilk. They were also used to get talking points out. It's like a restauranteur polluting yelp with over the top, positive reviews of their own restaurant and a crappy dish with the fish that they bought on sale and have a shitload of sitting in the freezer.
- Has anybody yet to answer where Gannon is?
- [quote]His last known position was with the National Press Club in June 2008.
I thought it was reverse cowgirl.
- He's created a new porn site called Fat Bald and Gay.
- It's amazing that nobody has ever managed to get to the bottom of this story.
- LOL r189!
- He ceased to be of interest once he ceased to become sexy. Back in the day he was the Barberini Faun with a buzzcut; now he's just another fay bald shlub.
- [quote]He ceased to be of interest once he ceased to become sexy.
He should be of interest to historians who study the Bush White House.
- The person who probably knows who Gannon/Guckert was sexing in those late night White House encounters is the other scumbucket from that era, Ken Mehlman.
- When will some historian investigate this man's connection to an administration that cruised into office via the party's homophobic rhetoric?
- [quote]Has anybody yet to answer where Gannon is?
He became the primary homocon troll of Datalounge. I thought everybody knew that.
- Yes way way worse than Monica Lewinsky and nothing ever happened because of it.
- But with Monica, all the details were known and there were the stains on the blue dress.
Thus far, nobody has come up with Guckert/Gannon's buttplug hidden in the White House press office along with Gannon's collection of purloined underwear from his White House fukbuds.
- so where is the paunchy ex-whore? Why hasn't someone offed him yet?
- He disappeared after the questions about him being Johnny Gosch started getting asked.
- That is right 201 and MSNBC did a story about Jeff Gannon being Johnny Gosch.
- He's a disgusting cunt
- Any updates?
- Someone knows where this guy is.
I think they killed him.
- Agreed r195. This would be an excellent question to ask Ken Mehlman, preferably in a public forum.
- He is still alive but VERY low profile now.
- I thought he was kinda sexy. Bump
- Somebody must have him on a payoff payroll, otherwise he would be making a small fortune writing a book about his White House adventures.
Was Nan Britton's book a best seller? She was Warren G. Harding's girlfriend. They used to screw in a big supply closet off the Oval Office.
- "Uptight, better latent than never, call now" - Robin Williams LOL
- all the books that are written about every crazy subject, but no one will touch this one
- You really don't know if a publisher won't touch this story. There's no chance for a book until Guckert/Gannon makes up his mind to do it. He must be living well if he's not working on a book. He could get a good publishing contract for what he knows.
- Get busy on that book Gannon.
- Gosch knows they will kill him if he ever tries it.
- Maybe Guckert will wait for his old age when they're gone from the Earth and he can reveal the wild nights in the Bush White House.
- Really curious and remarkable. Why is no one asking these questions today?
- Is there any proof he isn't dead?
- If he were dead, Maureen Dowd (mentioned at R184) probably would have noticed. You can bet she keeps a distant view of Gannon. She's not ready to stop looking back to the Bush years.
- How much money does he get paid each month to keep silent? No doubt, KKKarl Rove knows where Gannon/Guckert is residing in order to send money.
- I had a sex change. My new name is Michelle Bachmann.
- [quote]Maybe Guckert will wait for his old age when they're gone from the Earth
Ha! Do you really think I'll ever leave?
- good one R221!
This story has always fascinated me. I think they had him killed.!?
Remember,...a cabal of international war-mongers blew-up the two tallest buildings in NYC,in broad daylight using high-powered explosives,and the masses still think they fell down in twelve seconds flat because a couple of planes poked holes in them!....so how do you think they'd feel about murdering Jeff Gannon?!
- It's really incomprehensible that no one has gotten to the bottom of this story. I can't believe Gannon has kept his mouth shut all this time. Somebody pay him off so he'll talk! Where's David Geffen when you need him?!? Or that crazy Larry Penthouse guy.
- [quote]Or that crazy Larry Penthouse guy.
"Hustler" publisher Larry Flynt. We're still waiting for him to out the Pubbie members of Congress. He said he would do it right after the election. That was two or three elections ago.
The Koch brothers are probably keeping Gannon-Guckert quiet with monthly payments for a posh lifestyle.
I just can't imagine,especially today,with so much technology at everyone's disposal how,NO ONE anywhere has ever seen him!?!?
That's why I think they(Cheney,Rove,Rumsfeld,and whoever THEY work for)just wouldn't take the chance. The chance that a seemingly insignificant detail like a gay hustler would wind-up being their Achilles heel.?
I also think that anyone whose ever seriously attempted to write this story probably gets one (if that!) warning,one blood-curdling threat to desist.
These are the scariest people on the planet.
I also find the photos of W. rubbing his head unnerving &surreal.
- Where do you think Cheney's new heart came from?
- Has he really not been seen for years?
- He co-ordinated his high school reunion in 2010 in Pa. There were several of pics of the event online showing a fatter Jim Gluckert. His mother also died that year and there is an obit still online listing his address as DC and a partner named Conor. Don't know where he is 3 years later.
The more I've thought about it I think the possibility he was servicing Bush is rather high. Anyone else working at the White House would have the freedom to get their freak on after hours somewhere. Bush couldn't go anywhere without Secret Service, so maybe he ordered in.
- I thought he was servicing Rove.
- Maybe he was servicing both, R230/231.
Ew, I know.
- They say he was inspired by the film 'Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events' to change his name to Jeff Bob Ross and teach therapeutic remedial painting to ex-presidents.
Someone must know.