- Damn, this will be great for ratings!
- He''s such a blockhead.
- Can someone please copy the text? TMZ is blocked at work.
- He''s past his expiration date.
- I mean, seriously; what the fuck is the matter with this boy.
- oh we love you charlie sheen get up
- Here ya go, R3:%0D\
"We''re told Charlie was taken out of his home on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance at 7 AM.%0D\
Two young women exited the house at the same time Charlie was taken out with a towel partially over his face.%0D\
Charlie was transported to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. %0D\
The 911 call was placed at 6:35 AM.%0D\
Sources say Charlie was having severe abdominal pains which triggered the 911 call. Stan Rosenfield, Charlie''s publicist, tells TMZ Charlie was in the emergency room this morning -- sleeping.%0D\
We''re told Charlie''s father, Martin Sheen, and his mom, Janet Templeton, are at the hospital.%0D\
UPDATE: Neighbors tell TMZ Charlie threw some sort of party last night. They heard women inside Charlie''s house singing Red Hot Chili Peppers songs throughout the evening. The party went on -- loudly -- well into the wee hours".%0D\
- Debbie in Duplication just told everyone that it was due to a prolapsed penis.
- I''m sure he''s fine. He''ll survive this and everything else, until he croaks from old age. It works out that way. Meanwhile, a little girl in Sudan dies from starvation.
- Coke and whores.
- More money than brains.
- he''s a big.%0D\
what drug causes stomach cramps? or did he OD and they pumped the stomach?%0D\
His poor parents.. You would think he would stop this shit. His parents are getting younger.. they don''t need this.
- Hope he dies (and takes the fat kid with him, too).
- I heard he''s had a tracheotomy and the towel over his head was to hide a large dido stuck in his throat. Apparently Charlie has developed a allergic reaction to latex and his throat swelled to the point the dildo couldn''t be removed and was suffocating him. There''s another one in his ass too, but it poses no immediate threat to his life, they just shoved that one in a little further so he could lie flat on the gurney exiting the house.
- oops, meant he is a PIG (not big)
- But what of the gerbil, R14?
- Can too much blow cause stomach cramps?
- [quote]Hope he dies (and takes the fat kid with him, too).\
What fat kid? Are you posting from 2 years ago? Or 7?
- Withdrawal causes severe stomach cramps but I think that''s mainly with Opiates. I''m sure that''s not why he was rushed to ER. Probably OD.
Straight Girl Troll
- "The fat kid" is now a tall, lanky adolescent.
- Personally, I think the stomach cramps are from that dildo they tapped a little further up his poopjulip. One should really know how long the thing is before shoving it in further.
- Hell, this can''t amount to much, it happened at 6:30AM and it''s already after noon here in LA.
- Let him die. No one cares. Really. Die, Charlie.
- So R3: TMZ is blocked at work but DL isn''t?%0D\
Do you work at Falcon or Nasty Pig?
Blocking TMZ should be a capital crime
- He''s fine! He sends his love!
Charmaine and Loteesha
- The producers don''t care so long as he shows up for work on time and does what he''s paid to do. So far, he has. There''s been complaint about his work ethic.
- Well - he didn''t show up at work this morning.
- that should read, "there''s been no complaint about his work ethic."
- TMZ says the show is on hiatus this week so no one showed up at work, R27.
- He just gave birth to a crack smoking, alcoholic, sex maniac, dope smoking red horned imp that weighs in at 10 pounds.%0D\
CBS has signed the thing to be named later to a 10 year contract.
- Unless he says anything about Jews, he''ll always have a job.
- He just died.
- I have a feeling the only thing that will make Charlie wake up and start flying right is his death.
- Could it be his liver?
- So his parents and ex-wife Denise are there? That really doesn''t sound good.
- He doesn''t look so good in this picture.
- Will it be the standard "exhaustion" and "dehydration" excuse Hollywood flacks always use for an OD?
- With all that booze and dope, can Charlie even get it up anymore?
You know you all were thinkin'' it too!
- This is what happens when you''re in your 40s but you''re still partying like it''s 1987. Your body can''t take the abuse anymore.
- Jezhussh, I guessh he really wants to go out like Elshie.
- r3, the article has been updated. (adds it is serious and they are awaiting tests)%0D
here ya go %0D
Charlie Sheen was rushed to the hospital this morning, TMZ has learned ... and a source at the hospital tells us, "It's serious."%0D
We're told Charlie was taken out of his home on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance at 7 AM.%0D
Two young women exited the house at the same time Charlie was taken out with a towel partially over his face.%0D
Charlie was transported to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. We're told tests were performed and doctors are waiting for results.%0D
The 911 call was placed at 6:35 AM.%0D
Sources say Charlie was having severe abdominal pains which triggered the 911 call. Stan Rosenfield, Charlie's publicist, tells TMZ Charlie was in the emergency room this morning -- sleeping.%0D
We're told Charlie's father, Martin Sheen, and his mom, Janet Templeton, are at the hospital. Charlie's ex-wife, Denise Richards, is also there.%0D
UPDATE: Neighbors tell TMZ Charlie threw some sort of party last night. They heard women inside Charlie's house singing Red Hot Chili Peppers songs throughout the evening. The party went on -- loudly -- well into the wee hours.%0D
UPDATE: Charlie's medical emergency will not immediately affect production ... "Two and a Half Men" is on hiatus this week.%0D
- Where is Emilio?!?!
- Charlie Sheen is a GOD!\
And the ugly, thick-headed kid is now a taller, ugly thick-headed teenager.
- He just couldn''t handle all this hot wet pussy of mine.
- He most likely has Cirrhosis.
- I''m going with exploded gallbladder...
- Is he still alive?
- We''ll probably never know. His pr team will cover the worst up unless he dies then we will hear about his struggle against his "demons".%0D\
Linds, hon, this is your future.
- r3, tell us more about why TMZ is blocked at your job. Is it just TMZ specifically? That seems so curious to me.
- Yet another porn star involved. Ugly too. %0D
- R50 my old job blocked CNN but I could get Datalounge. Weird huh?
- I bet Mary Hart is furiously fingering herself as we type...
- DEAD, how sad for his kids.
- Knock it off, R54.
- This guy has major addiction issues--sex, drugs, alcohol. I wouldn''t be surprised if gambling was on the list also. However, he makes enough money for himself and others that his addictions are overlooked.
- Can you imagine being a neighbor of his? And that property is expensive.
- He''s NOT DEAD, R54!!
- How much are those 5 women being paid to keep their mouth shut? Could he have esophageal varices? js
- Funny, his co-star was just on Conan a couple of days ago saying he has to check TMZ every morning to see if he needs to report to work.
- TMZ, Perez, Facebook = all blocked. I work in an office. These are the sites they know I frequent so they were blocked. They haven''t caught on to Datalounge, dlisted, or craigslist yet.
R3. It takes more time for me to check Facebook on my phone.
- If it''s really his stomach that was hurting, I''m betting pancreatitis or a gastric bleed from heavy drinking. With a towel over his face, he could have popped a big ol'' cocaine-driven nosebleed and the PR''s just bullshit to avoid the illegal-behavior aspect.
- I feel sorry for his neighbors. I once had a neighbor who had loud, drunken parties all night long (he was a trust-fund douchebag who didn''t need to work) when the rest of us in the neighborhood had to get up early and go to work the next morning, and I felt guilty wishing he would just drop dead or his house would burn down. It was beyond irritating to have to live next door to that racket.
- With the skanks he runs with and that pron creature in his house I just wonder how much was stolen when he became ill and couldn''t keep his eyes on all of them. I''ll bet it was like the Watts riots all over again.
- The boy is now a lithe, lean hardbody.
- You wonder if the ex was such a bitch like he tried to portray. Every time he is in bad shape she shows up to be there. Just makes you wonder.
- Yeah R57 & R63 -- I was thinking the same thing --\
"Neighbors tell TMZ Charlie threw some sort of party last night. They heard women inside Charlie''s house singing Red Hot Chili Peppers songs throughout the evening. The party went on -- loudly -- well into the wee hours."\
I would hate to have an asshole like him as my neighbor. Obviously makes no difference if you''re in a slum or in Beverly Hills, if you have a shithead like Charlie as a neighbor.
- What a mess.
- That''s what happens when a drug addict is given a million dollar weekly salary. What else is he going to spend it on?
- Jake''s friend/possible step-brother is a hottie too.
- Did he died?
- Just die, Charlie. The world would be a better place.
- "MZ, Perez, Facebook = all blocked. I work in an office. These are the sites they know I frequent so they were blocked. They haven''t caught on to Datalounge, dlisted, or craigslist yet.\
by: R3. It takes more time for me to check Facebook on my phone.\\treply 61\\t01/27/2011 @ 04:28PM"\
update: I hope Sheen dies and the lazy fuck R61 gets fired, today.
- r61, what kind of place do you work for that doesn''t know about Craigslist? That was around before Facebook.
- He needs to go to jail. It''s time to get serious with this pig.\
Recreational drugs, hookers, assaulting women whenever he feels like it, isn''t this ALL illegal in California? It''s not as if he''s fucking those whores at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada.\
WHY do celebrities constantly get a free pass for their vile behavior?\
I despise this guy, I never thought he possessed an ounce of talent. \
Hard to believe this piece of trash came from the loins of such a decent man as Martin Sheen!
- He busted Corey Haim''s butt cherry, correct?
- [quote]Jezhussh, I guessh he really wants to go out like Elshie.%0D\
No darling, that was ME!
- I love Charlie Sheen and hope he will be OK. I''ve met him in person and he is nice . . . come on, Charlie, please be well and take better care of yourself.
- Charlie Sheen''s Bender -- ''Briefcase'' Full of Cocaine%0D\
7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff %0D\
Charlie Sheen had a "briefcase full of cocaine" delivered to his home -- and was using large amounts of the drug -- during the 36 hour bender that landed him in the hospital ... this according to a source inside the house. %0D\
We''re told Sheen had several people inside his home during the 36 hour span that started Tuesday night -- including 2 porn stars, a business associate, and several other women. %0D\
After hours of drinking, we''re told a person showed up to the house with a designer "briefcase" -- that contained multiple "bricks" of cocaine.%0D\
We''re told Sheen immediately began doing the drug for several hours. %0D\
Sheen was eventually hospitalized early Thursday morning for "severe abdominal pain."%0D\
Sheen''s rep, Stan Rosenfield, tells TMZ, "I can''t comment because I have no idea if it''s true. You choose to believe your source. I don''t."%0D\
- Looks like TMZ has his publicist backed into a corner: \
Charlie Sheen had a "briefcase full of cocaine" delivered to his home -- and was using large amounts of the drug -- during the 36 hour bender that landed him in the hospital ... this according to a source inside the house. \
We''re told Sheen had several people inside his home during the 36 hour span that started Tuesday night -- including 2 porn stars, a business associate, and several other women.\
After hours of drinking, we''re told a person showed up to the house with a designer "briefcase" -- that contained multiple "bricks" of cocaine.\
We''re told Sheen immediately began doing the drug for several hours.\
Sheen was eventually hospitalized early Thursday morning for "severe abdominal pain."\
Sheen''s rep, Stan Rosenfield, tells TMZ, "I can''t comment because I have no idea if it''s true. You choose to believe your source. I don''t."
- from BBC%0D
Cocaine users are at risk of life-threatening stomach problems, doctors have warned. %0D
Writing in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, two London-based doctors said such abdominal complications were rare. %0D
But they warned incidences could rise in the UK, as they have in the US. %0D
Cocaine use has increased considerably over the last 10 years, and it is estimated 344,000 people abuse cocaine in the UK every month. %0D
As the number of cocaine abusers rises we expect the accompanying health complications to spread across the country %0D
Luke Meleagros, a consultant surgeon at North Middlesex University Hospital %0D
Experts estimate around 17,000 use crack - the smoked form of the drug. %0D
Stomach symptoms seen in cocaine users include abdominal pain and tenderness, nausea, vomiting, nausea and bloody diarrhoea. These can occur up to 48 hours after taking the drug. %0D
Writing in the JRSM, Mr Luke Meleagros, a consultant surgeon at North Middlesex University Hospital describes how he and his colleagues have recently seen two cases of gastrointestinal perforation linked to cocaine use within weeks of each other. %0D
He said: "Abdominal complications from cocaine abuse are life-threatening and require emergency surgery. %0D
"In extreme cases a patient may end up with a colostomy." %0D
He said cocaine abuse was a serious problem in the UK and in particular, London. %0D
Mr Meleagros said: "Abdominal complications are more common with users of crack cocaine and in poor, inner city areas. %0D
"However, we suspect that there is an under-reporting, or misrecognition, of the problem in other areas, particularly affluent areas, as these complications occur in cocaine users as well." %0D
But he added: "As the number of cocaine abusers rises we expect the accompanying health complications to spread across the country." %0D
Mr Meleagros said their report drew attention to the complication, but more work was needed. %0D
"We'd certainly be interested to see the experience of other hospitals to gain a better understanding of the extent of the problem," he added. %0D
Stomach problems following cocaine use are less common than other complications such as chest pain and problems breathing. %0D
But the researchers urged doctors to be aware of the risk of abdominal complications in patients who used cocaine. %0D
Martin Barnes, chief executive of DrugScope , the drug information charity, said: "These findings underline that cocaine is a harmful drug. %0D
"The cardiovascular and respiratory dangers associated with heavy or prolonged cocaine use are well-documented, but this report suggests there may also be abdominal complications which are less detectable. %0D
"There needs to be better awareness and much more training for hospital doctors and GPs on illegal drugs and their harms, particularly those in contact with younger adults and young people." %0D
- What in the world does a person need with "bricks" of cocaine? Is he dealing?
- If every addict could afford bricks of Cocaine they would buy them. Be glad you don''t get it R82.
- CBS is probably shitting its pants.
- "In extreme cases a patient may end up with a colostomy."%0D\
Let''s hope this is what''s happening to Charlie.
- I think it will take something like a colostomy to calm him down...
- A colostomy would certainly put a crimp in his sex life. Hahaha!
- [quote]CBS is probably shitting its pants.\
Shitting bricks of cocaine, no doubt.
- Sadly, R88, it would only make it less pleasant for his whores.
- I''m not sure it would - he seems like the kind who might just say "Fuck it" at that point and just keep on using, at the same time using it as an excuse for doing whatever the hell he wants. \
The ''quality'' of hookers he could hire would definitely drop, though. That may happen anyway - what working girl wants to be a witness in a death investigation?
- So, how will his PR team spin this one, bitches?
- "Let''s hope this is what''s happening to Charlie."%0D\
Jesus, what the fuck is your damage?%0D\
I don''t get the Charlie hate here. He''s only a comic actor on a popular show, it''s not like he''s preventing you from serving your country or not letting you marrying your bf or stringing you up on a barbed wire fence - you know, like our REAL enemies.%0D\
Fuck you, r86.
- I feel very sorry for him. He obviously is hurting for some reason. People who act in this way are most often seriously depressed and use sex and drugs as a way to make themselves feel better. The poor guy needs to be in treatment, probably in-patient.
- It must be serious. Mary Hart went out shopping for a new funeral frock today. She still has the one she bought for what she thought would be Zsa Zsa''s funeral last summer but the old gal keeps going and Mary''s funeral frock is out of style by this time.
- Hey R95, the old Mary Hart Funeral Frock joke is tired. Please put it to bed. Thanks!
- I''d have more sympathy for him if he weren''t harming other people and just generally making himself obnoxious. He''s just a narcissistic, entitled, pampered junkie who can get away with crap that would have landed an ordinary junkie in prison for years just because he''s got money and connections.
- Feel sorry for his children R94.
- Porn star tweets picture from Charlie''s house.
- So jealousy, R97.%0D\
- CNN just reported that he was in ICU.
- Pump his stomach and get him back on the set! There''s money to be made.
The CBS Brass
- R94, how about someone get his ass on a plane and drop him off in Sudan or the Congo? That''s what spoiled assholes like him really need. A fucking reality check.
- What is with the mean and nasty jokes. I feel bad for this guy, he has made some wonderful shows and movies for us to enjoy.
- Did they do the operation, is the head dead yet?
- He ain''t nice. He just knows how to act nice.
- R92, sounds like at least one of his reps has given up spinning for now. Whoever this is might come to regret this statement, though:\
%E2%80%9CAll I know is he was having severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital. [b]I was there this morning and he was asleep[/b],%E2%80%9D the actor%E2%80%99s rep told RadarOnline.com of the Two and a Half Men star.
- R104, you watch Jay Leno, don''t you.
- Just a little a) food poisoning, b) exhaustion c) dehydration d) allergic reaction.....%0D\
Nothing to see here, move along, etc.
- Emphasis on "I was there this morning". (At least I didn''t toss the thread into endless boldface!)\
And TMZ is now reporting a hiatal hernia! BULLSHIT!
- Yes, r108. How did you know?
- War of the competing gossip sites:\
Charlie Sheen''s doctor called 911 Thursday morning to report that the actor needed help, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.\
Dr. Paul Nassif reported the emergency before 7 am.\
He was not at Sheen''s house, a source told RadarOnline.com. He reported that the Two and a Half Men star was "not alert."\
Another source also told RadarOnline.com that as Sheen was wheeled out of his house he was not alert, and "out of it."\
Paramedics were on the scene for less than 10 minutes, sources told RadarOnline.com.\
Nassif''s call was not the first 911 call about Sheen on Thursday morning. A 911 call was placed from Sheen''s house at approximately 6:20 am. Nassif called 911 slightly after 6:50 am, according to sources.\
It is not yet known who called Nassif and alerted him to the situation.\
Call to Nassif from RadarOnline.com were not returned.
- From CNN\
[quote]Sheen''s representative blamed an "adverse allergic reaction" to a medication for the hospitalization.
- It was just a hernia. Move along, unclutch your pearls, nothing to see here people..
- If he pulls out of this, he''ll be back at it in a few months. He seems hopeless. As an addict and an alcoholic, it''s been a very long time since he even cared about being sober. I remember.%0D\
When you''re an alcoholic or/and a substance abuser you obviously have trouble with impotency, and Charlie''s behavior getting more and more extreme, tells me that''s probably one of his demons, thus the hookers and the faked nonchalance about it. He thinks that kind of PR makes him look virile.%0D\
He should really be institutionalized. Why can''t his parents, or brothers, or someone legally get him declared a ward and institutionalize him in a mental hospital. I really think that''s his only hope. He needs a couple of years of inpatient rehab and intense psychotherapy. He won''t last another year with out it.
- Paul Nassif? Isn''t that Adrienne Maloof from RHOBH''s husband??
- Why, r109 is psychic!
- Oh look it''s the "why doesn''t someone commit him?" troll @ R115. Right on cue. You can''t just lock someone up whenever you feel like it. Adults have rights and freedoms here in the US, R115, including the right to kill themselves with alcohol. What police state do you live in?
- W&W for R105.%0D\
He''s not a nice man. But as far as his drug abuse, most of the posters here are on medication to cope with life, too. There was just a thread on adderall here yesterday. Just because it all is prescribed doesn''t make anyone less dependent on drugs than old Charlie.
- So the LAPD doesn''t mind if he keeps bricks of cocaine around the house?%0D\
Because if a poor man was caught with that, they''d get 200 consecutive life sentences. But Sheen gets a pat on the head and another million-dollar check, because justice is becoming a ficiton in this country.
- Is he dead yet?
- Wow, those must have been some ''allergy meds'' poor Charlie was taking!
- Here''s a nice photo tweeted by one of the porn stars direct from Charlie''s house. NSFW
- I would guess the cocaine bricks were long gone by the time they called the ambulance and the police.
- If a regular non-famous person has bricks of coke in his possession, he goes to prison for a long time.
- "Here''s a nice photo tweeted by one of the porn stars direct from Charlie''s house. NSFW"\
Love the array of items on the table: mouthwash, Lysol wipes, various oils and lotions.....where were the condoms?
- TMZ says he wasn't fucking them, just watching and reviewing porn. Yeah, right.
Somebody's leaking...somebody besides Charlie, that is:
Doctors have ordered more tests for Charlie Sheen as they strongly suspect he has an ulceration, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
The Two and a Half Men star was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center by ambulance on Thursday.
%E2%80%9CCharlie%E2%80%99s red blood cell count was low and his white blood cell count was high,%E2%80%9D a source close to the star told RadarOnline.com. His high white cell count likely indicates an infection; Sheen recently battled an ear infection.
The source added %E2%80%9CCharlie was also dehydrated when brought in.%E2%80%9D
Reports that Charlie did not overdose on drugs are true %E2%80%93 but the star had been partying virtually non-stop for days, RadarOnline.com learned.
%E2%80%9CHe smoked cocaine and snorted cocaine and had almost no sleep since Monday,%E2%80%9D the source said.
His father Martin Sheen showed up at the hospital and the source says Martin does not want docs to release Charlie.
%E2%80%9CCharlie needs to be in rehab and Martin knows it,%E2%80%9D the source said.
Doctors are considering performing a test where Charlie will swallow a tiny camera that will allow them to locate the ulceration.
A source close to Charlie says that his cocaine use likely contributed to an ulceration. WebMD contains this information about the relationship between cocaine and ulcers:%E2%80%9D Gastrointestinal tract. Cocaine constricts blood vessels supplying the gut. The resulting oxygen starvation can cause ulcer, or even perforation of the stomach or intestines. %E2%80%9C
- Hideous fireplace and cheap-looking paneling.
- Was that pink thing a dildo? And why are all the labels turned away?
- Why can''t Sheen be more like RDJr? He has to realize he''s human so he gets all the medical/health b.s. the rest of people his age get, whatever is lurking in his genes, whatever he''s exacerbated from his lifestyle and then issues directly related to his drug use. He''s mortal and he has four little kids, he needs to be more responsible and take better care of himself.
- The whore''s Twitter account (and, God, is she one ugly whore):\
[quote]misskaceyjordan- my phones are ringing off the hook! ugh!\
I bet they are. No doubt editors from the Enquirer, Star, Gawker, TMZ and every other goss outlet are battling for the exclusive story - plus any other cell phone photos she might have taken.\
The tweets are mildly interesting - she mentions being up for 24 hours drinking at Sheen''s house.
- Supposedly he has a "hiatal hernia" but unless it''s strangulated I am betting money he has pancreatitis. Now THAT''S serious, as in life-threatening.
- What kind of wipes are on the table? Clorox?
- That porn chick tweets A LOT!%0D\
Guess there isn''t much to do when they aren''t fucking, so they drink, and tweet.
- yea right "drinking" all night. After a period, drunks go to sleep.
- Charlie Sheen was smoking cocaine while he critiqued porn on his TV set for hours before the 911 call ... TMZ has learned.%0D\
Sources who were present at Charlie''s house during his 36-hour party tell us ... after a man delivered a briefcase full of cocaine to the house early Wednesday morning, Charlie pulled out a small green pipe and started smoking cocaine continuously ... for hours.%0D\
There are many wild details, but we''re told eventually Charlie ended up in his theater room with one of the porn stars with whom he was partying. They watched 3 hours of porn, as Charlie critiqued the action on the screen.%0D\
We''re told Charlie, who fancies himself as a porn connoisseur, was questioning his companion about angles and body shots. We''re told the porn star was "surprised" by the depth of Charlie''s knowledge.%0D\
- If his blood count is low and they''re going into the stomach with an endoscope... I''m thinking esophegeal varicies.%0D\
I''m also thinking that the celebrity-loving doctors at Cedars Sanai will give him the first new liver that comes along, and let some poor non-celebrity die of liver disease.
- It wasn''t cocaine. It was merely Charlie laughing at a movie. That''s what Reuters is telling the immediate world.%0D\
Reuters - Charlie Sheen, America''s highest paid TV actor, was hospitalized with severe abdominal pains on Thursday after he reportedly laughed too hard at the television during a marathon party.%0D\
- Shit, you are serious.\
- I want to know why a plastic surgeon called 911. Since when do you (your friend, or your family) call a plastic surgeon when you may be ODing?
- [quote]Was that pink thing a dildo? \
No, it''s this stuff, I use it. I recognized it right away. The name of the product makes it especially funny.
- R140: You call your plastic surgeon when Mary Kate Olsen is unavailable to assist.
- Quite true, R142. Someone should trace the Hollywood Emergency Calling Tree.
- C harlie''s%0D\
- "He''s mortal and he has four little kids, he needs to be more responsible and take better care of himself."\
Didn''t he knock up British actress Charlotte Lewis many years ago? So he actually has a grown child floating around somewhere.
- r115, who do you think is paying the Sheen-Estevez bills? Who do you think is making Charlie''s agent and "people" very comfortably wealthy? Why would family and friends want Sheen in rehabilitation when he can be making millions off a TV show?
Yes, it is as ruthless as that.
- His kids will have a better chance to live a normal life if he''s kept away from them.
- WTF were they doing with that bottle of Bead Head hair product?!\
Charlie couldn''t afford a real dildo?
- According to TMZ, Charlie is next door neighbors to Paul and Adrienne Maloof. They called the cops because of noise. That must mean Charlie lives between Lisa and Adrienne!
- Yes R145. And I''m pretty sure his oldest just had a kid of her own. So he''s Grandpa Junkie.
- Keith Richards has been Daddy Junkie and Grandpa Junkie and everyone thinks he''s cool.
- Can too much blow cause stomach cramps?\
by: Anonymous\\treply 17\\t\
Much of the time dealers cut the stuff with white powdery baby laxative. Abuse of this laxative is similar to what anorexics go through. After a while it can erode your stomach and bowels and most certainly cause severe, dangerous cramps.\
I know someone that every time he is all snorted up he has to take a nasty shit. I have been around him when he had no warning and crapped his pants, not pretty.
- Reports now say it was a hiatal hernia:
- Los Angeles (CNN) -- Actor Charlie Sheen was in "stable" condition after being taken by ambulance from his home to a Los Angeles hospital for severe pain, related to a hernia Thursday morning, his representative said.
"Charlie has had a hernia condition for some time," representative Stan Rosenfield said. "I was told by the person who made the 911 call that it was hernia-related."
Reporters and paparazzi converged on Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after reports hit the internet that Sheen was at the emergency room there Thursday morning. The hospital refused to give any information about the actor, giving rising to rampant media speculation about Sheen's condition.
Tensions eased later in the day when Rosenfield announced that his client was in stable condition and was being treated for the hernia.
A Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman confirmed that an emergency medical unit was called to an address off Mulholland Drive, believed to be Sheen's home, at 6:35 a.m. Thursday. A federal privacy law prohibits the release of more information, he said.
This is the second emergency trip to a hospital for Sheen in three months.
He spent several hours in a New York hospital in October after police responded to an early morning call about "an emotionally disturbed person" at The Plaza Hotel, a law enforcement source said at the time. Sheen's representative blamed an "adverse allergic reaction" to a medication for the hospitalization.
Sheen, the son of actor Martin Sheen, is the star of the hit CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men."
- Bitch please!
- [quote]And why are all the labels turned away?\
I wondered the same thing. It looked completely staged, like someone knew they were going to post it online. Just wanting to brag they were at Charlie''s, or someone who took a pic after he was carted off in an attempt to cash in on the event? Who knows.
- R146, I know it's pretty cold blooded. But from a PR perspective, at this point I think CBS looks pretty bad.%0D
I think they are now being viewed as contributing to the problem. People are now watching 2 1/2 Men the way they watch reality shows, waiting for the trainwreck.%0D
I honestly think his parents are sincere in their concerns, and thinking of his survival. From what Martin Sheen has said publically, his own life was not an exemplar for good parenting. He did drugs and alcohol.%0D
I think Marin Sheen is probably consumed by guilt for what's happening to Charlie. Altho there is very likely a genetic/physiological reason for Charlie's addictive behavior.%0D
I think Denise is an ambulance haser. She has elbowed Brook Mueller out of the way so when all the shit hits the fan she will be "well positioned." She is probably the least likely to want him to lose his job.%0D
If I were Martin Sheen I'd play hardball. I'd conduct an interview were I "suggested" CBS had some culpability. That would send them scrambling! I'd also go to court to get some kind of authorization for Charlies to go to rehab.%0D
I also want to know WTF are the police when there's a report that someone walked into that house with a briefcase full of cocaine. THey should have roped that area off and called it a crime scene. IF the EMT guys saw drugs or drug paraphenalia, why didn't they notify the cops?%0D
I still say he belongs in a long term in[patient rehab program if he wants to live. I think his days are numbered. It's a sad, pathetic waste of a life and it harms his kids and his siblings. I'm really tired of it. But I do think someone needs to start fighting him in anyway they can.%0D
Even if there is no legal standing they need to figure out a way to do it.At this point, the public wouldn't even care if his father took him by force and held him prisoner in some private facility.
- It could well be a hiatal hernia bleeding because of the alcohol/drugs. I found out (the hard way) that I had a hiatal hernia when the anti-inflammatories I take for arthritis caused a gastric bleed, and I ended up in the hospital, needing transfusions and and an endoscopy.%0D\
Not as destructive/exciting as a coke-fueled binge, but bleeding out is bleeding out, and he could easily end up dead without ODing.
I feel sorry for his kids
- One thing''s for sure. That crapass show of his needs to GO AWAY pronto. Sheen''s personal demons are now WAY TOO tied up with the show''s character. It''s creepy beyond measure to watch. Life imitates art imitates life. Only it''s not funny anymore.
- His is our Princess Diana!!!
Drunken, coked out fratboys
- r130, I don''t know much about Robert Downey Jr. except that judging from the few films of his that I''ve seen he''s a genuinely talented actor. Yeah, he''s another cute guy who got a job because his father was in the business, but I''m guessing he may have a real passion and enjoyment for his life''s work. What about Charlie? Who think''s he''s even marginally talented? What prestige productions has he ever participated in? He''s in the family business for a paycheck. He''s like a factory worker who''s bored out of his skull and smokes dope in his car during his breaks.
- [quote]When you''re an alcoholic or/and a substance abuser you obviously have trouble with impotency, and Charlie''s behavior getting more and more extreme, tells me that''s probably one of his demons, thus the hookers and the faked nonchalance about it. %0D\
I think impotence was why he went ballistic in NY and trashed the room. Did they ever figure out why two of his cars were found crashed within a few weeks of each other near his house?
- I like the show, but in the most recent episodes Charlie looks like shit. Even the makeup can''t hide that something is wrong and he needs help.
- [quote]Did they ever figure out why two of his cars were found crashed within a few weeks of each other near his house?%0D\
They were, um, stolen. Yeah, that''s it.
- [quote]What prestige productions has he ever participated in?%0D\
Platoon and Wall Street, so in other words, none in more than 20 years.
- Doesn''t he like gay pron as well? Denise Richards claims he does.
- Overinvested in a complete stranger''s life much, R157?
- I''m crossing everything on my body that dies, in terrible pain.
- He''s not a poor widdle junkie, like RDJ. He''s the wost man in Hollywood.\
He''s a violent rapist, he beats women, he threatens to kill his family, AND he likes little boy ass (under 16) as a spice to his whores.
- R158, can you tell me your symptoms? I think I may have a hernia and take meds for RA, as well.\
*Yes, I do have a doctors appointment to discuss this.
sorry to go OT
- R170, you''re not allowed to catch a medical emergency from Charlie Sheen threads.
you''d never live it down
- >>>Paul Nassif? Isn''t that Adrienne Maloof from RHOBH''s husband??%0D\
It sure is Adrienne''s husband. Evidently he''s their next door neighbor%0D\
- 158, I think someone on the news said that Charlie''s people are saying he has a hernia%0D\
>>Did they ever figure out why two of his cars were found crashed within a few weeks of each other near his house?%0D\
No, but Lisa Vanderpump from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills lives in the same neighborhood and her car was stolen and crashed into the same area as Charlie''s car. They think it might be teenagers
- [R170], I had been taking more anti-inflammatories than usual, and ran out of my acid-reducer prescription, and hadn''t had a chance to have it filled before a trip. I just noticed that I was extremely TIRED, then felt so weak when I stood up I practically passed out.%0D\
A blood test revealed that my red blood cell count was WAY down, and I was actually awake during the endoscopy and saw the lesions on the hiatal hernia. Yuck.
- [quote]AND he likes little boy ass (under 16) as a spice to his whores.%0D\
Where did you hear this?
- [quote]AND he likes little boy ass (under 16) as a spice to his whores.\
[quote]Where did you hear this?\
I''m not the one who posted that, but allegedly Sheen fucked Corey Haim on the set of "Lucas".
- Oh this is fun, now that we are getting to the ridiculous. \
I have it on good authority, which is the name of website I like, that Charlie like''s Popeye''s chicken between his teeth so he doen''t grind them while stoned on nose-cola. He supposedly likes the burn from the extra spicy on his raw nasal membranes. \
On top of that he like batteries wired to his man tits with a hundred watt bulb screwed into his pooper. He tried reversing this so he had two light bulbs to light up on his man tits, but his ass couldn''t take the voltage needed.
- One of the women is already talking about what happened%0D
Charlie Sheen's Porn Star Fondly Recalls Smoking Crack and Chugging Vodka Together%0D
The official word on Charlie Sheen's hospitalization: "Hernia" caused by "laughing too hard at the television from his home." "I'm not dying," Sheen announced, while Warner Brothers confirmed that Two and a Half Men will not slow its production schedule. %0D
Meanwhile, Kacey Jordan%E2%80%94the porn star who tweeted a picture of her crotch while at Charlie's house%E2%80%94describes the revelry that preceded the hospitalization: She arrived at Charlie's mansion and was greeted by several other girls. "He was like, 'you're the missing puzzle piece. I need a blonde.'" Kacey (above at right) was holding a bottle of vodka when Sheen "grabs it from my hands%E2%80%94and I love the guy, right?%E2%80%94grabs it, and chugs it in like three seconds, and is like 'Don't ever test me again.'" Eventually "it was too much, and that time of night, when everyone is too drunk." %0D
Time for bed? Time for "a phone call. For the drugs!" A man with a Gucci bag materializes and dumps "like, five eight-balls, huge, the size of my fist! We're talking, like, 20 grand of coke." Apparently crack was involved, too, but Kacey didn't seem to know what it was: "[Charlie] had this green pipe, it looked like a bong for weed, but then he took a chunk, because it was a rock? And he sliced it off, and he shoved it inside, and starts smoking it. Smoking the coke!" They really did watch TV. Mostly porn: "He has so much porn. A huge theater. I think that's all he does, sits there and watches porn." Charlie didn't have sex with anyone, just "sat there with his little green pipe, and smoked it." %0D
She hopes Charlie feels better soon, and in the meantime, check out her website, (NSFW) ClubKaceyJordan.com! She has already updated it to celebrate her rendezvous with Charlie: "Kacey Jordan is a $2 million dollar babe who could give anyone abdominal pains! Kacey Jordan could send anyone to hospital in that sexy nightie!" Just another magical night at Casa Sheen.
This gives credence to the impotence theory someone mentioned
- Of course he didn''t fuck any of those whores. With all that booze and coke/crack, there''s no way he could''ve gotten hard.
- Demi Moore insisted on wearing stiletto books around Sundance, and when it started to show she slipped and fell. Fashion-related schadenfreude all around.
- LOL @ "Charlie promised to buy Kacey a blue Bentley and told her he has plans to rent out a mansion near his house that all his favorite porn stars can live in."
- [quote]What about Charlie? Who think''s he''s even marginally talented? What prestige productions has he ever participated in? \
He starred in PLATOON which won Best Picture in 1987. Is that prestigious enough for you?
- Charlie Sheen is the Dick Cheney of the entertainment biz. He will outlive us all.
- R60 is a perfect example of why this place sucks now.
it was a fucking joke, probably written for him by the show
- If a previous post is to be believed, Charlie was rushed to the hospital for a HERNIA. Now THAT is what I call hard fucking. He was probably seeing if he could actually lift a hooker on his steel hard erect manhood.
Charlie Sheen is a GOD
- R175: one of his hookers. Denise said the same thing so I have no probs believing it.
- Charlie Sheen just checked in to rehab.\
Frankly I''m surprised. I thought he was perfectly happy with his lifestyle of crack and skanks and saw no reason to change.
- Radio is saying rehab
- [quote]Charlie Sheen just checked in to rehab.%0D\
So the "hernia" was drug related. If it was a hernia would he need surgery or what? Seems awfully quick to be out and in a rehab.
- You don''t get a hernia from drugs
- Link, r187.
- tmz.com r191%0D
- does anyone think the hernia story is a lie and it''s his liver giving him a wake up call so off to rehab he goes? I knew a youngish guy who was told that he could die if he drank again, his liver was that bad. Unfortunately, he couldn''t quit and he did die.
- Also on People.com, r191\
His rep issued the rehab statement and CBS has issued a statement saying his show will be on hiatus while he''s in rehab.
- r184 in light of Charlie checking into rehab and the show going on hiatus, what say you now? \
Cryer is prophetic.
- Charlie Sheen''s stint in rehab will probably only be for a few weeks, until his lawyers and PR agents tell him it''s safe to come out again. You know the only reason he voluntarily checked himself in was to avoid formal drug charges for the briefcase full of crack he smoked. \
The upside is that because he''s filthy rich, he can afford a full-time chauffeur so he''s less likely to get behind the wheel and mow down innocent people. Must suck to be his kids though. Maybe uncle Emilio and uncle Ramon are stepping up to help give the kids father figures.\
On another note, the popularity of Two And A Half Men blows my mind. That show is boring and inane and all three of its stars are grotesquely hideous -- I don''t think it''s possible to find a less-cute kid than Angus Jones. What on Gods earth is the appeal??
- According to Radar Martin Sheen implored him to check into rehab.
- Will everyone still be paid while it is on hiatus?
- r196, my sister watches, and she watches other crap shows. I onced asked her how she can watch those shows. She said with two kids, being a single mother (the dad is truly an uninvolved shithead), and works 50 hours per week... she doesn''t want to watch anything she has to think about or is depressing. %0D\
Before anyone makes fun of her, she does read an hour before bed everynight.
- Wasn''t there a blind item about an actor who really was a nice guy until he realized everyone in Hollywood was just using him and turned him into what he is now? I believe it was hinted that it was Charlie Sheen.
- Behind the camera crew is out of work with no guarantee of getting rehired when they start shooting again, R198.
- Pancreatitis does not go away in one day...so if he had that...he''s probably home suffering and it couldn''t happen to a nicer guy.
- That''s what happens when you hire a douchebag with a history of drug abuse and violence to be one of your leading man.
- No one -- not actors, crew, writers, producers -- will be paid while he''s out of work. Production is shut down.\
The crew is probably going to just take a vacation and hope rehab isn''t too long. CBS has not mentioned shortening the number of eps ordered so the work will be coming, just not for a while.
- Does anyone think CBS or Warner Bros was able to take out an insurance policy on Charlie? Or is it only movie productions that take out policies against their leads not being able to finish a project?
- It sucks that nobody gets to work and get their paycheck while 1 loser trots off to rehab. There are plenty of characters on the show to keep it going for a month. Have Charlie go on a vacation, or he could chase Rose around the world again...they could even have him just do a few lines on the phone with his brother or mom. Or Rose could move into the house and have the family not even realize Charlie is missing.
- WELL DAMN... does Charlie know everyone isn''t getting paid? He should offer up the money he spends on coke and porn stars for everyone.%0D\
What an ass.
- Is Charlie being treated for his "stomach pain" in rehab? How much is CBS paying for insurance on him?
- He should pay the cast and crew.
- Did it occur to any of you Charlie haters that perhaps he avoided going into rehab this long because he was worried about the financial impact on the other cast members and crew? Just because someone has a substance abuse issue does not mean they lack a conscience.%0D\
Without Charlie, even with the awesome Jon Cryer . . . TAAHM would not last. Better to have him in all episodes. Charlie is known for his generosity, so it would not surprise me in the least if he helped out people who work on the show to stay afloat financially. He is a good guy, even if jealous people always focus on the negative.
- a good guy r210? He is violent towards women.%0D\
- Looks like Charlie (R210), is posting from Rehab.
- Just watching a CSI rerun on USA & they have a crime scene at a tv studio. Brass & Grissom just drove past Charlie, Jon & the kid all smoking cigars.%0D\
Strange, but true.
- [quote]Cryer is prophetic.\
Cryer has been in rehab himself, he probably knew exactly what was going on. He''s lived it.
- I love it, Chuck is straight people''s JUDY GARLAND! Stop the self-destruction!
- "Charlie Sheen rushed to hospital with towel thrown over his head."\
If only they would film the show that way.
- Well, clearly he was forced. doesn't sound like he chose to go. He sounds like a rebellious 22 yr old. called people "turds"%0D
Charlie Sheen has spoken out for the first time since his wild party with porn stars that landed him in the hospital.%0D
"I'm fine," Sheen told RadarOnline's Senior Executive Editor Dylan Howard via text message on Friday afternoon around the same time it was announced he was checking into rehab.%0D
PHOTOS: Charlie Sheen%E2%80%99s Difficult Year%0D
"People don't seem to get it.... Guy can't have a great time and do his job also?"%0D
The Two and a Half Men star finished the text with a characterization of his detractors: %E2%80%9CBunch of turds.%E2%80%9D%0D
It's not clear who Sheen was referring to, although RadarOnline.com revealed his father Martin was the one who convinced his son to seek help, along with his employer CBS which said in a statement it was "profoundly concerned for his health and well-being."%0D
PHOTOS: Meet Charlie Sheen's New Sexy Porn Star - Kacey Jordan%0D
The network announced its hit sitcom is going on production hiatus while the $2 million an episode star seeks help.%0D
Sheen's exchange with RadarOnline.com also draws into question an earlier statement, from his rep, that suggested he "voluntarily entered" an undisclosed rehabilitation center.%0D
SEXY PHOTOS: Charlie%E2%80%99s Porn Star Bree Olson%0D
RadarOnline.com was first to report the 45-year-old's decision to seek help.%0D
The oft-troubled actor was taken by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center early Thursday after days of smoking and snorting cocaine, according to knowledgeable sources.%0D
- [quote]Did it occur to any of you Charlie haters that perhaps he avoided going into rehab this long because he was worried about the financial impact on the other cast members and crew?\
Speaking as a recovering addict I have to say no, it never occurred to me that he was avoiding rehab for the sake of others. When I was using the addiction was all I cared about. The last thing I wanted to do was face my problems and stop having fun.
- I just hope he''s not in the same rehab centre as Aaron Carter.
- [quote]Did it occur to any of you Charlie haters that perhaps he avoided going into rehab this long because he was worried about the financial impact on the other cast members and crew? Just because someone has a substance abuse issue does not mean they lack a conscience.%0D\
This is one of the top ten most moronic statements I''ve ever read on DL. And that''s saying a lot. Yep, Charlie''s avoiding rehab out of a selfless desire to keep his fellow cast members employed. ROTFLMAO.%0D\
- [quote]Just because someone has a substance abuse issue does not mean they lack a conscience.\
The addiction usually overrides any conscience one may have. He may genuinely care about the cast and crew of the show, but considering the apparent severity of his situation, it''s very unlikely he was avoiding rehab out of a selfless desire to keep others employed.
- This is a 45yr. old man who is so entirely self absorbed he really truly doesn''t care about anything but his needs and his wants. He comes first. %0D\
Why would he care about the cast and crew if he doesn''t care about his kids and his family.%0D\
This is a guy who can''t stop. He is completely out of control and I really think he should be locked up.%0D\
I am not a "Charlie hater." I really used to like the guy. I''m disgusted now. He''s not charming or funny. That is a ridiculous line of attack. The truth is, he has no intention of stopping. I''m betting "rehab" is just a ploy to postpone or avoid criminal charges yet again. %0D\
He''ll end up exactly like John Belushi. If they''d had 24hr. news, and Facebook, Twitter, and internet gossip sites,back when Belushi, was at it, with hookers and druggies, we''d be talking about Belushi.
- Did we talk about Chris Farley? Seemed like no one learned anything from Chris. I wish Farley was still here and Charlie was gone. At least Chris didn''t have a bunch of children that he was ignoring.
- Good Time Charlies Got The Blues