- Women are turned on by an authentic response. Men generally can''t fake it. Lesbian sex or even hetero sex just is faked by the women in it; thus not as much of a turn on as two men. Women can tell when other women are not into it and most women in porn are not into it.
- Where did you ever get that idea OP? I don''t know any women that are turned on by men having sex, or kissing.
- Who says they are?%0D\
Show me the data, honeybuns.%0D\
the number cruncher
- I''m not.
- There are lots of young women who are turned on by guy on guy...\
You guys never heard of slash fiction before?\
Check out any lj journal communities..
- I know a lot of straight women who are turned on by watching 2 guys go at it.\
Mind you, they don''t really want to watch gay porn, per se. Just guys making out.
If one hot guy is good, two are better.
- I am.
- Most of the audience of Queer as Folk were young straight women...
- I''m a woman and I find it hot. Something really hot about seeing a man surrender to another man. The kissing is not so much of a turn on for me but seeing a guy getting fucked by another man is.
- Hetero chica here - it''s totally hot (unless the men are the over-plucked, hairless variety).
- There''s a niche market for everything. I don''t think women watching guy on guy is very widespread though.
- I agree with R9. It''s not the kissing so much as the fucking. I like men/gay sex for the raw animalism and masculinity, and kissing seems still too much of a "feminine" activity to me. (Woman, btw.)\
Not into Queer as Folk, however. Still too "feminine." I do like watching wrestling and the UFC, though, which says something about me.
- My neighbor -- straight, wealthy, good looking guy -- is fucking a new hot girl every weekend. He maintains girls get off on watching gay porn.\
I have no idea what to make of that, but he swears it''s true.\
And before you ask, is this dude a closeted gay guy justifying his gay porn use? I guess it''s possible, but have seen absolutely no sign of such a thing. He''s hot enough, he could fuck any dude he wanted to.
- I think there''s a good percentage of women who are turned on by M/M sex. Not the majority by any means but a fair amount. I have some female friends, both straight and lesbian, who like watching gay male porn.
- Heck! The members of the Prancing ponies on DL were women! the football Gerard Pique thread-women! \
Robert Pattinson and his male friend thread-all girls!
- Women generally dig men kissing each other especially in very "in the moment" situations. I think that they enjoy the moment of vulneralbility.
- This is my fav man on man kiss!! So beautiful and hot at the same time...
- I love how queeny DL men think they''re experts on what turns women on. For the record, Japanese comic porn has, for years, catered to women who are extremely turned on by seeing two men together. And the Japanese are very in touch with their kinks.
They Had The First Drag Kings Too!
- I don''t know if you can gauge women''s interest by the women who post here. I mean they probably wouldn''t be here if they found men kissing repulsive!%0D\
- Women turned on by men on men action? Are you nutso? Straight women are more turned on by women/women action. Good grief. Get back to earth and get real.
- I love guy on guy, but in a soft porn way. I don''t really like hard core porn, hetero or homo. Does nothing for me. I like visuals in my mind, but humans fucking don''t look as good in real life. We don''t look any better than say dogs or cats.
- I am. The only time that men seem to know how to kiss well is when I see them kiss another man.
- Yeah. I''ve heard far too many women groan (and not in the good way) whenever there was the slightest bit of man on man action.
- Guy on guy is hot. Hell, that subway video that was posted in another thread- HOT!
- I am a straight woman who prefers gay porn to straight porn. I want to see guys in action! There are a lot of people like me. \
That''s why I don''t get why people don''t come out. I''d rather see my favorite star being out and about with a gorgeous man than a beard.
love gay porn
- Straight women enjoying gay porn is extremely common, and frankly old, even ancient, news.
- "The Kids Are All Right" showed a great example on why some women get turned on by gay sex, especially those hot Gordon Grant Colt videos.
- [quote]Women turned on by men on men action? Are you nutso? Straight women are more turned on by women/women action. Good grief. Get back to earth and get real.%0D\
Uh, no. Straight women are not interested in women. Men are sexy to us, not women. Two men together is sexier than one. Het porn is not as hot because the woman is basically just a prop for the main attraction.....a sexy man.
- One more time -- show me the data. Anecdotal evidence doesn''t count.
- When I was at an Adam Lambert concert, go ahead and make fun, both the women and gay guys went nuts when he kissed his bass player. The straight guys who were probably dragged along by their wives or girlfriends didn''t seem bothered by it and by the end of the night after some hard rock songs I think they would have kissed him too. It was pretty funny.
- They''re not.
- Show your data, R31.
- Straight Girl here-Man with man porn is extraordinarily hot because there are (usually) two erect penises bobbing and drooling together...sigh...\
If I could have a boyfriend that could deal with another hard penis in the same room....ohh....and then they would kiss??? My box would explode!!!
- In the last few years, e-publishers of erotic romance have seen demand for M/M ebooks skyrocket. Some (unscientific) polls seem to show that the bulk of these niche romances are written by and marketed to straight women, not gay men.\
I believe it''s true. A dead giveaway is while the sex is in the stories is often hot, the male characters usually don''t speak to each other like real men would. The conversations sound like what a woman would want a man to say.
- I know alot of women who are. If you read the comments on youtube of videos of men kissing most of the people discussing how beautiful and hot it is, about 95% are women; male supposedly ''straight'' bandmembers make out with each other for the sole purpose of turning on their female fanbase. Slash is written by straight women, as is fanfiction. I have female friends who watch more gay porn than I do. To answer your question OP, I have no idea what''s the appeal to them, but if I had to guess it is the same reason, straight guys love lesbians going at it. Watching two hot people you are equally attracted to going at it, is just appealing to them.
- It turns some straight women on for the same reason it turns so many gay men are. \
We love men. \
Plus for these women it also brings an added erotic dimension of the forbidden.\
- R19 has a point, though.\
But either way, I think this "niche" is growing and beginning to be recognized by the media. As another poster said, girls digging M/M has been a staple in Japan and some other Asian countries for a while.\
Though what I find interesting is that while the girls there love to see the cute, famous boys pretend to "gay out," they aren''t too supportive of actual gays. I guess it''s the same thing as what straight men think about "lesbians." They love girl-on-girl, but don''t care for actual "dykes."
- "Women are turned on by an authentic response. Men generally can''t fake it. Lesbian sex or even hetero sex just is faked by the women in it; thus not as much of a turn on as two men"\
Interesting. I''m a gay man and I am very turned on by authentic responses. I''m very turned on when I see it in girl on boy, girl on girl, and boy on boy porn. And I often don''t see it in every one of those types of porn. Gay porn is filled with scenes where the guys don''t seem to be enjoying themselves.
- I read a lot of it and R34 is absolutely correct. The worst slash fic is loaded with teen girl agnst, drama, and endless talk/analysis of relationships, etc. Just not the way real men relate to one another. %0D\
If you stay away from the stuff that''s less than an R or NC-17 rating you can avoid a lot of the teenybopper "rainbows and unicorns" crap. I absolutely loathe that shit, especially when they domesticate the couple, making them marry and settle down with kids----zzzzzzzzzz. Blech. No thank you.%0D\
P.S. Mpreg makes me go mental, but I''m not sure why. I really can''t stand it.
- Straight women like watching men because it''s NOT happening to them.
- Maybe they like watching guys together because they can''t get a man,they don''t want to see another woman getting what they can''t have.
- I think r41 is right. Most of these women who are into slash are dumpy and overweight. Pretty girls couldn''t care less about two guys getting it on and in fact many have expressed revulsion towards it.
- R8, you mean middle aged, empty nester straight women.
- Who says that. I am a young reasonably attractive straight woman happily married to a man. I still enjoy gay porn. Guilty pleasure may I say. I even think like a gay man.
- Wait, so all the gay men who like to watch two hot guys fucking are fat and dumpy too?
- *Double your pleasure. Double your fun, with Double good, Double good, Double-Men Fucking!*\
It''s awesome, real, hot sex. There are two, hopefully, rock-hard penises and lots of cool sounds.\
IMO, the only reason women say they find man on man sex a turn off, is because they''ve never seen it.
female, but bsolutely not a frau
- Oh good grief: check out research by Meredith Chivers and J. Micheal Baily. There''s relatively less studies on female arousal than males, but for the most part they conclude the same thing -- women tend to be aroused in a variety of contexts (e.g. male/male, female/female). I would imagine the "girl-on-girl" concept gets more mainstream attention because it is a sexual fantasy that mostly heterosexual males enjoy -- in other words, nothing new.
- "I don''t know any women that are turned on by men having sex, or kissing."\
A lot of women of the younger generation think it''s hot to see two guys making out or in love IF they are young and good-looking.\
For example, if you go to the IMDB boards, lots of women wanted to see Colin Farrell and Jared Leto make out in "Alexander" and were disappointed that they didn''t.\
A lot of women also find Jared & Jensen (Supernatural) Kirk & Spock (Star Trek) and Merlin & Arthur (Merlin) hot couples.
- I know a shitload of women who are very into slash fiction, man on man kissing, and even gay porn. Some of them are even lesbians (don''t ask me to explain that one, b/c I have no idea).
- Well I just watched Top Gun for the first time and the only part of the film I liked was when Val Kilmer and Tom Cruise eye fucked each other.
young straight female who is not fat
- I agree that slash WRITERS are generally frumpy and dumpy. But that''s only because most WRITERS in general are like that.
- [quote]Uh, no. Straight women are not interested in women. Men are sexy to us, not women.%0D\
I''m straight, I find men sexy (I''m dating a rugby stud), but I prefer to watch woman on woman.%0D\
- I know a lesbian couple who only watch man on man porn. Now, that seems odd to me since, as a gay man, I wouldn''t be particularly turned on by lesbian porn.
- Seeing 2 dicks fuck each other - that is fab....girls LOVE that stuff....the kissing thing, not my style, show me the GOODS.
horny chick who wants to pull out her vibrator at the thought of 2 guys doing it
- [quote]A lot of women of the younger generation think it''s hot to see two guys making out or in love IF they are young and good-looking.%0D\
Yes, it is essential that they be hot, otherwise it''s just gross. In fact, female slash fans are a lot like gay men in their sensibilities. I''ve even seen several instances where young women will use male gender specific terminology to describe themselves. For instance, they''ll say things like, "I got cock blocked" or that a particular story arc was a "boner killer."
- Whenever a male celebrity comes out,straight women are the ones who become fans while the gays hates on them .
- I can''t stand straight porn because the women are so annoying. The moaning is the worst. If I ever watch straight porn, I''d to mute it so I don''t have to listen to that patented porn star whine/groan. Seriously, cover your eyes and listen to a straight porn video. They''re so fucking obnoxious.
- "I know a lesbian couple who only watch man on man porn. Now, that seems odd to me since, as a gay man, I wouldn''t be particularly turned on by lesbian porn."\
Rosie O''donnell is a big fan of HBO''s OZ..
- R55, people prefer to fantasize about hot guys. They obviously don''t find two gross, fat couch potatoe slobs making out to be hot.
- well straight girl here\
and I think there''s a truth in every reason stated here. But well some of my straigt female friends love it, some of them don''t, it is also a matter of personal taste.\
And the reason that there is less known about female arousal is because it is a lot more difficult to register female arousel than male''s
- Men just don''t want to believe that women, of any persuasion, can be as intensely sexual as they are.%0D\
I''m a lesbian, currently in a 10 yr long relationship, who has had previous sexual relations with men, (the last time was about 15 years ago) but has never had a "boyfriend" per se. I love to watch both gay male and straight porn, never lesbian. The kinds of women in so called lesbian porn just do nothing for me, and the sexual energy of them just doesn''t speak to me. The kinds of women in lesbian porn do nothing for me and are not the kinds of women I find attractive, nor are the emotional or cerebral aspects appealing. Therefore I get intense sexual satisfaction from watching other kinds of porn which is more animalistic and not as staged. %0D\
I have no desire to have a relationship with a man, or even sleep with one, but I love to watch them fucking. It''s hot. I don''t feel the need to apologize for it, neither can I really explain it.%0D\
Lesbo into porn
- Gay men telling women what they should like or not.Great.%0D\
- I''m a straight female and I watch M/M porn often. There''s nothing hotter than two guys fucking hard, grunting, sweating and coming. I like some straight porn too but most of it is vile, violent and fake. I''ll also watch lesbian porn, but just the "tribbing" stuff, no oral. Actually, I don''t really like M/M oral either, just the rough fucking stuff, it''s VERY hot. I like male and female solo porn - fleshlights, vibrators too.
- Curiously, I discussed this with female friends of mine not long ago. They said they were put off by hetero porn because the actresses were objectified and portrayed as completely dumb. Women couldn''t identify with the screaming whores in films.%0D\
Gay porn is not as humiliating for the receiving partner. Besides, two hot male bodies, two cocks to drool over are better than one!%0D\
Don''t we gays agree with them?
- [quote]Though what I find interesting is that while the girls there love to see the cute, famous boys pretend to "gay out," they aren''t too supportive of actual gays. I guess it''s the same thing as what straight men think about "lesbians." They love girl-on-girl, but don''t care for actual "dykes."%0D\
That''s because actual gays and lesbians are not as hot as the idealized men and women heteros fantasize about.
I''m not sure why.... but I find the idea of straight women writing slash & watching gay porn a bit irritating.
- [quote]I''m a woman and I find it hot. Something really hot about seeing a man surrender to another man. The kissing is not so much of a turn on for me but seeing a guy getting fucked by another man is.\
Sounds like you enjoy seeing men dominated.\
Why are female posters are not interested in seeing guys kissing.
- R18 - please tell us more about Japanese comic porn. I''ve been to Japan, been to gay bars in Tokyo and Kyoto (at least the ones that were open to gaijin), been to gay porn shops in Tokyo, etc... \
I googled JCP, but came up with very little of substance. I know that Asian porn can explore different avenues than western: In a Tokyo gay porn shop I saw lots of porn dedicated to overweight middle aged prosperous looking businessmen, not hot western-style "daddies", but managerial looking men. Lots of it. \
But, this comic porn I''m not familiar with.
- So far, I''ve never met any female who likes to watch guy/guy porn or even just two guys kissing, though I don''t doubt for a second that there are many who do. I showed a few of my female co-workers pics of some guys that do gay porn, and they did think they were attractive, but upon finding out they did gay porn claimed they lost their attraction. Go figure. %0D\
But I do have to wonder, though, how many of these women who say they enjoy it would be open to actually SEEING their boyfriend/husband do something with another guy. I know watching a movie is one thing, but your significant other actually doing it is another.
- R68, overwhelmingly women who like guy/guy DO love to watch hot guys kiss. Only one or two posters here said they didn''t. There are a ton of YouTube videos created by young straight women (teens?) devoted to guys kissing --montages of kissing scenes from tv and film set to music. The comments, mostly from straight girls, are all, "oh, that so hot. I just came in my pants, etc."
It is not because some of the straight women find it hot that they want to see their partner doing something with another man. We would be jealous, we do not want them to do anything with another woman either. Except for those who are into threesomes off course.\
And not all of them have problems with gays. I have gay and lesbian friends and they can act just like straight couples around me, I mean that they can hold hands, kiss, things that straight couples can do in public. \
I think it is mostly a matter of personal preferences
I find guys kissing very hot. \
I think it''s the juxtaposition between the two ''dominant'' males and the tenderness of a kiss. \
It''s beautiful in my eyes.\
And to girls in heteroporn are not likeable at all. They do come over as dumb and are actually quite irritating in my eyes.
- I think some women being turned on by men having sex is just like some men begin turned on by women having sex, in that they see a person doing something to another person they would love to be doing, therefore they find it sexy. They better understand the attraction the two people have toward one another because it''s the same type of attraction they have to a member of the opposite sex.\
In other words, some straight people are very fucked in the head sexually.
- The men in gay porn are A LOT more attractive than most of the men in straight porn.
- One of the best Beecher/Keller fan fiction I''ve read, was written by a guy not a girl..which is rare because guys don''t usually do fan fiction.\
More sex.less dialogue.
- [quote]The men in gay porn are A LOT more attractive than most of the men in straight porn.\
The guys in the gay porn of today are mostly fake looking queens who spend more time primping, body waxing, tattooing, and hair processing than trying to at least look like they''re enjoying what they''re doing. It''s like watching mannequins fuck for all the passion they put into it.
- Straight porn is often very violent and demeaning toward women.
- I''m male and I''m a fan of bi porn. I rate myself as gay but am turned on by str8 porn. I love to watch bisexual 3somes where 2 men go at each other and at a woman. Do women feel the same towards bisexual porn? I don''t find most of the women in bi porn to be as attractive as those in str8 porn, but theyre good enough for me. %0D\
- I''m a straight woman and I love seeing male on male action and always have. I became a fan of the original Queer as Folk and later the Beecher/Keller storyline on Oz. I love reading slash stories whether they are fanfic or not. Lots of my friends are into the same thing so lots of straight women, although I''m sure not all, are very turned on by both gay kissing and sex.
- Because there is no plasticized porn girl on screen to make them feel bad about their bodies/sexuality.
- I first learned that some straight women liked watching guys kiss (and maybe more) about 15 years ago. A couple of female coworkers came by our house to pick me up (I forget where we were going).\
They tooted the horn and my partner opened the door. I said goodbye to my partner and started to walk down the steps. One of the women stuck her head out the window and yelled, "Aren''t you gonna kiss him????" Then the other chimed in, "Yeah, that''s why we came by to pick you up. Let us watch you two kiss!!"\
I''m sure I turned beet-red. I continued down the steps. We didn''t kiss...at least not in front of them and all the neighbors.\
All this in wonderful North Carolina.
- R80 I never really watched "Oz", but I did see a clip on YouTube of when the character of Ronnie Barlog (played by Brian Bloom) came between Beecher and Keller. The kissing between Brian Bloom and Christopher Meloni was hot, and their shower scene with Bloom''s bare ass was priceless!
- [quote]they aren''t too supportive of actual gays. I guess it''s the same thing as what straight men think about "lesbians." They love girl-on-girl, but don''t care for actual "dykes."\
Not true, at least for me it isn''t.\
[quote]Because there is no plasticized porn girl on screen to make them feel bad about their bodies/sexuality. \
I don''t care if the women in straight porn look better than me, I don''t even think about that. What I dislike about straight porn is how fake it is. If a porn actress can at least put on a good performance and look as if she''s REALLY into it, I don''t care what she looks like. I''m not talking about the violent stuff, just plain fucking.
- [quote]Because there is no plasticized porn girl on screen to make them feel bad about their bodies/sexuality%0D\
The clueless speculation here is so off the mark it''s funny to read.
- I am 100 % lesbian and LOVE watching two men. What the hell is wrong with me?
- I''m not turned on gay male porn, but I have watched it a few times. To be honest, I found it more romantic than straight porn.\
Maybe I''m just not very good at spotting a man''s faking.\
Lesbian porn is OK, too.\
I find straight porn extremely depressing. It''s not sexy at all.
- I''m not into gay porn, because I know there''s no real passion in it,some of them are gay-for-pay which is a real turn-off for me..I don''t even like watching straight actors in gay-theme movies because all I can think about is if they''re uncomfortable kissing the guy..I like when real couples film themselves having sex or hidden cameras..
- R79, I''m a straight woman who is into bi (mmf) porn, but the problem is the guys in those films are often clearly gay and would much rather be fucking each other. A bored, semi-soft gay guy pretending to enjoy straight sex is as much as a turn-off as the disinterested women of straight porn.
- The same reason why men are turned on by lesbians and lesbian sex, duh! There should be no double standard it works both ways dear. Just like u guys find gay guys nasty and them kissing gross, I find lesbian kissing and having sex gross! And lesbos make alot less sense cuz at least guys can really screw each other. lesbos cant cuz they need a dildo so why the fuck use a fake penis and not have the real thing? U dont see gay guys using fake pocket pussies on each other do u? See my point? LESBOS MAKE LESS SENSE.
- Say What?\
Completely not true, OP.\
Maybe you meant gay women.
- I''m a straight woman and I love watching two men together and reading more hardcore yaoi comics.
- It''s very hot to see two guys together. I can watch two women if they really get into it, but I prefer to watch guys getting pounded.
another straight woman
- I didn''t realize girls where into it until I was 20. Went to a party with my co-workers (all college aged) after work, we all got drunk off our asses, and I ended up making out with most of the girls there. Then one of the girls dared me to kiss her boyfriend Tim. We looked at eachother, and were like, "What the fuck, why not?" and had a full on make out session. The girls were all shrieking, "OMG that is so fucking hot!! That shit turns me on". It was a different experience..haha.
- Because Sex & The City told them that they should be
- [quote] U dont see gay guys using fake pocket pussies on each other do u? See my point? LESBOS MAKE LESS SENSE.%0D\
Uh, lots would say an ass is a fake pussy.
- Not into the kissing, either.
- Yes, women think it''s hot to see two "manly" men go at it. %0D\
I read an article by some sociologist that women who look at two men going at it see themselves as one of the men and the other guy as the macho man who is being sensitive. %0D\
- When I went to go see Brokeback Mountain at my local multiplex, the viewing audience was mainly women.
- Also, when I went to go see BM, 2 girls were sitting in from of me, and when the kissing scene came up, the girls commented "that''s hot!"
- Well R99 I can think of a few alternative reasons for that.
- I''m very turnd on by two guys having sex. I guess it''s because the only thing better than one hot guy is TWO! It''s surprising because before I ever watched two men together, the thought of it kind of made me sick but when I finally did watch, I was amazed at how beautiful it seemed to me.%0D\
Life is full of surprises.
- The entire yaoi genre is aimed at females. So much so that gay men came up with bara for themselves.
- They aren''t, so stop trying to make this happen when it''s not.
- It''s a generational thing. There is a large percentage of young women who are writing / read slash about everything from Jeeves/Wooster to Harry Potter to Obama/Rahm. \
Younger generations are much more into this as the presence of gay romance is more visible in main stream media and the anonymous freedom on the internet. Girls can go online and read all the ''slash-porn'' they want in the safety of their bedrooms.
- It would blow the mind that even some lesbians are into reading slash and watching gay porn, but I suppose that''s another thread.
- That recent large-scale study of online porn viewership/sexuality confirmed that both lesbians and straight women do like viewing gay male porn. I think it''s because it''s pure sex for them - most porn for women is really depressing and unlike most women''s sexual experience or fantasies. It''s hard for women not to instinctively identify with another woman on screen, and the result is ambivalence, not eroticism. Watching two guys, women are completely removed from the equation. All you see is sex with no emotional hook, and for women, that can be the most erotic thing going.
- I have no idea why the OP thinks women get turned on by men kissing and having sex. I know women who are repulsed by it.%0D\
Maybe the OP thinks Madonna is representative of all women. In "Truth or Dare" she has two of her slavish male dancers suck face while she watches. "This is giving me a hard-on!" she panted. What a whore.
- Of course some are repulsed by it. And then you have gay men who get turned on by straight porn. People are different and they get turned on/off by different things. I''m sure there must be gay guys who don''t like gay porn.
- R108, I know women who are literally repulsed by sex in general, those are the women you refer to. Op isn''t referred to those women.
- R105 is absolutely correct, young women especially are getting more and more into it. You can go on Livejournal and find active communities devoted to slashing just about everyone imaginable (as long as they''re hot). Some communities (Harry Potter, Twilight, etc.) have thousands of followers worldwide and are updated hourly with new fics and images.%0D\
The gay men here saying they ''know'' women aren''t into the homosex because none of their hags are, well....all I can say is, your friends are either lying or they haven''t been exposed to it when it involves two guys they would fuck themselves if they could.
- I maintain that most women are not into it and rather repulsed by it in some cases. That has nothing to do with being repulsed by sex. Why on earth would you draw that conclusion, r110.
- i definately am. dont know why.
- R112 doesn''t know anything about "most women" or any women for that matter. Straight women fall into two groups; those who admit to being turned on by two hot guys together and those who don''t admit to it, but secretly are. What''s not to like?
- "Women can tell when other women are not into it and most women in porn are not into it."\
And you think that men in gay porn are always into it. \
Oh, honey. There is a lot of gay sex (in porn, as in real life) where the men are not really all that into it. There is also a lot of sex in long term relationships - straight and gay - where the parties are not really all that into it. And when one sees/experiences sex involving at least one male where both (or all) parties are into it, and one sees/experiences sex involving at least one male where that male is not into it, one can clearly see the difference.
- Young women have increasingly adopted the attitude that a failure to celebrate all things (male) gay is homophobia. This is the group that generally likes to "adopt" effeminate gay men as pets and gushes eagerly about Glee and RuPaul''s Drag Race. They''re usually some combination of hipster/poser and wannabe Carrie Bradshaw, and they become very offended at the idea that they don''t find two guys going at it "hot." It smacks of overcompensation.
- I wouldn''t say that I''m turned on, OP (unlike straight guys and lesbians), but it does make me smile.
- Please oh please tell me where these women are. Most of my female acquaintances are tolerant of gays, but get all "eww-eww" when it comes to anything with actual gay sex acts.
- What''s interesting to me would be comparing and contrasting the reasons why some straight (or bi but mostly straight) women are turned on by gay male lovemaking compare and the reasons some gay (of bi but mostly gay) women are turned on by gay male lovemaking.
- Haha, R116, you remind me of fundie freaks who think girls can''t have a sex drive of their own. It''s generally their belief that if a woman succumbs to sex outside of marriage it''s because some boy/man has corrupted them, or she is damaged in some way and is compensating for a lack of love by having sex.%0D\
I love watching hot men together. It''s a turn on --period. Nothing deeper than that. I hate Glee, can not stand that old horse faced crone, Carrie Bradshaw, have never watched RP''s drag race and I don''t have (or want) a femmie gay boy as a pet.
- I know women have a sex drive and I still don''t think most of them are turned on by gay male sex.\
In fact, most straight men aren''t turned on by lesbian sex. It''s one of those things that has turned into a cliche thanks to oversexed frat boys. Hets are turned on by het sex. That''s why they''re hets.
- Yeah r120, you''re a rebel.
- I don''t know if most women would go as far as watching gay porn, but a lot, if not the majority of women find two men attractive, even if they wouldn''t admit it to anyone else. Currently it''s acceptable for men to state they find sex between women attractive, but it''s still "weird" for women to feel the same way about men. Whenever male sexuality breaks down a wall it takes about a decade or so for female sexuality to do the same thing, if it ever does it at all.\
It''s just how our male centered culture works. If something is appealing for the majority of men, it''s good, and if it doesn''t then it''s bad. Even today we call men who have sex constantly studs, and women who do it are sluts.\
But back to the topic, yeah women like sexuality between men. The existence of yaoi, which is written almost exclusively with women as the target audience, and it''s enduring popularity is a testament to that fact.
- [quote]Why Are Women So Turned On By Guys Kissing, and Homosexual Sex?\
I don''t know, it was just instinctive with me!\
I started puberty at age 8, and by age 10 was masturbating daily. Most of my fantasies involved guys kissing each other, or rubbing their cocks together.\
If anything, my love of teh homosex was somehow reduced when I first entered adulthood. Fortunately, something happened to bring it back to the forefront into my life, and I haven''t looked back since!
- [quote]In fact, most straight men aren''t turned on by lesbian sex%0D\
Oh, my sides.
- R116, I''m a female "slash" fan, and I don''t like Glee, and I''ve never watched RuPaul''s drag race. I like watching pro-wrestling and the UFC because of the blatant physical homoeroticism. I don''t care about the cutesy boyxboy relationship crap. I want to see dicks and asses all up on each other.
- Guys on this thread:%0D\
why on earth do you think Queer as Folk was so popular at the time among straight girls to the point where all those straight women still lust after Gale Harold 6 years after?..because of the Gale/Randy scenes. It kept the girls going back for more.%0D
- It''s intresting how straight girls love QAF %0D\
and the gays hate that show.
- R128, that''s too general. Some of the gays on DL hate the show (just like they hate everything gay). The gay people I know personally all watched.
- Old people may not get it, but young people realize that a lot of chicks love seeing guys kissing. That''s why when dudes kiss, chicks are the ones yelping and hooting the loudest. There are videos on YOutube of chicks egging on dudes to kiss. Guys kissing has become the way to get attention from hot chicks.
- This got me hooked
- Has nothing to do with age R130. Women being turned on my men kissing and watching gay porn has been well known for a very long time. It''s really nothing remotely new.
- R133--it would be hotter without the 1975 glamrock eye shadow on both of them.
- [quote]but a lot, if not the majority of women find two men attractive, even if they wouldn''t admit it to anyone else.\
Tell me about it. Jane Austen wrote prolifically about the joys of watching two guys tongue wrestling.\
Face it, far more women enjoy romantic novels and films more than gay porn. That is where their sexuality lies and that has nothing to do with a "male centered" culture. A couple of weird women on DL does not disprove a trend.
- I know many women are turned on by this, but I wonder how many of them would want to see their husbands or boyfriends actually do it, the same way many straight guys would like to see their wives/girlfriends with another woman.
- straight chick here who is very turned on by watching men fuck. They seem to really enjoy it and it''s so much more a turn on than seeing straight porn with the woman faking her moaning and groaning and orgasms. With gay porn, you hear even the faintest moan coming from within with every thrust and there''s no faking the orgasm. The kissing doesn''t do much for me.
- r131 This kiss did kind of turn me on a long time ago.
- [quote]Jane Austen wrote prolifically about the joys of watching two guys tongue wrestling. \
Yes, r135, your yardstick for finding out what turns today''s straight women on should definitely be Jane fucking Austen.
- R126 again. I don''t care much for gay romance (I don''t care for romance in general), but I just really like the sight of two well-built male bodies up against each other. It''s mainly a visual thing.\
I''m also not a huge fan of QAF, either. I don''t really find appealing the pairing of a twinky guy with a "larger" guy. I like them both to be big.\
I also don''t understand the women who like seeing male/male relationships where there''s a guy who plays the "girl." It''s not like straight guys dig the image of a fem and a butch woman together. They like both women to be fem. Same here. I like both dudes to be masculine.
- Inneresting R141. I''m guilty as charged for liking the pairing of a toppy masculine guy with a cute twink. I also sometimes fantasize that I am the cute twink. Weird I know, but it is what it is.
Modern women love Jane Austen.\
And no that wasn''t sarcasm. They really do.
- Women are obsessed with men. How could it be any other way? I totally get it.
- Here is a link to Keller/Beecer (Oz) slash mostly written by women if anyone is intrested. %0D
- r127 and r128 QaF changed my concepts about homosexuality and homosex completely and I believe it did that for many women. If only for that, it was worth it. Not that I was particularly homophobic before that but the thought of two men fucking before that, disgusted me even though I''d never seen it. Don''t know what made me watch it to begin with but to my utter surprise, I thought it was incredibly hot and beautiful.%0D\
- Why is it such a mystery? Two men are better than one. I think it''s more of a mystery as to why straight women or men prefer straight porn. Why would a straight lady want to see a naked woman when she could see two men? Why would a straight man want to see a naked man when he could see two women?
- R76, thanks for the link! That story is hawwwwt!\
And the writing is amazing, too.
R124, a proud former Pony and slash addict
- R143 Modern women? Jane Austen? Your mother perhaps, but not modern women. Have you ever seen adult women discussing sex without their partners? Only girls? You would be shocked!
- Did you know Wuthering Heights was rereleased with cover art that was marketed to twitards? I''ve been out of high school for a couple years, but when I was there I saw more than a few girls carrying around pride and prejudice for free reading.\
So yes, women still love Jane Austen and the Brontes.
- Again, R150, I think you''re not getting it. We are not talking about 15 years olds; we''re talking grown up women here. Do you honestly see somebody like Hillary Clinton devouring Wuthering Heights? Or Martha Stewart poring over a Barbara Cartland novel? Likewise, Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice at the Supreme court, losing sleep over Pride and Prejudice? %0D\
I suspect many of these ladies are like me, possibly would enjoy more an article from the Financial Times or The Economist, discussing politics & seeing some good boy-on-boy action.
- it is not so much the kissing but the sex. in my opinion i love my twinks! anyway i have alot of gay friends and i watch them kiss all the time...(And it is hot as fuck!)\
but really it is PROB just the sex :)\
oh btw im a female
girl love guy/guy
- Because instead of one hot guy, there are two :)
- I''m an ever lonely straight girl, 32 years old, very low self-esteem, never appeals to any boys, never had a boyfriend, longing for a passionate sexual intercourse...currently admiring a hot guy, but find myself fantasizing him gets boned by another hot guy if not by me. To me, any hot chick would never had a chance with him! They deserve fugly men!%0D\
But I''m not a fan of any porn, they are just ugly to watch! Imagination is artfully sexier.
Physically virgin, whore at heart.
- I was so weirded out when a girlfriend of mine told me that she liked watching 2 hot guys make out. When I told her how shocking that was to me, she said she thinks it might be the same titilation that straight guys get when 2 women are going at it. I find that hard to believe, but neverless, I want straight women to be just as grossed out by to guys fucking as I am by to chicks eating each other out...or whatever they do.
- because they think with their brain down there.
- [quote]I want straight women to be just as grossed out by to guys fucking as I am by to chicks eating each other out...or whatever they do.\
Well that''s an odd attitude to have. Live and let live. I''m certainly NOT grossed out by two guys having sex, it''s very sexy and hot.
- R156 is either Jesus or Muhammad.
- r158, I don''t get r156.
- Ok straight girls, what about this?
- r160, what about it?
- Still hot R160.
- r160, that wasn''t the best gay kiss; this is.
- [quote]what about it?\
Not R160, but you''re kind of a cunt aren''t you?
- I meant R161 is the cunt, not R160
- R161 aka "Thethoughtfulcritic" is cunting up threads all over DL. No shock.
- "cunting". \
I have no idea how I (or anyone else) can "cunt" a thread.
- Not all straight women are turned on my two women having sex. I love watching men have sex. No woman can give a man a blow job like another man can. I find it very erotic watching men and as men would like to have to females, I would jump for the change to be with two bi-sexual men.
- why shouldn''t women, who are turned on by men, be turned on by men kissing, to the same degree that many men, who are turned on by women, are turned on by women kissing?\
years ago, the question was why aren''t women, who are turned on by men, turned on by men kissing, to the same degree that many men, who are turned on by women, are turned on by women by kissing.\
years before that, the question was why on earth would men, who are turned on my women, be turned on by women kissing other women?\
and years from now, it will be something else, spoonfed to us by the masters of what we are supposed to believe who dictates tastes and trends including that which supposedly turns others on, which, via domino effect, self-fulfills and filters into what people actually believe turns others and themselves on because we are a society of sheep.\
One truth remains. As Kinsey said years ago, not as a matter of sex police trending, but as a matter of sense and science: Everyone is different. \
That''s all you need to know.
- Some are, but I don''t think all are. I know many women who love their gay friends but still think gay sex is gross. I think most men are turned on by lesbian sex but I honestly think only a tiny minority of women are turned on by gay sex, because most of the women I''ve talked to about this, including my friends, all think it''s gross, it''s the anal sex part they''re mostly freaked out with.\
Yeah, some women do get off by watching gay porn and stuff, but I''m pretty sure they''re in the minority.
- I''m a female and I love to watch men having sex and getting blow jobs. I especially like watching glory hole clips of blow jobs and hearing the guy moan as he cums.
- Why has no one made a distinction between females who are into slash/gay fiction and females who are into watching gay porn?\
It''s not the same thing at all. Those into slash may not find gay porn a turn on. \
Hasn''t it also been established that women are more turned on by fiction than visual porn, unlike men.
- R172 - why should we make a distinction? Does it matter if woman prefers to read about homo sex or watch it, prefers erotica or porn?
- R1 \
It''s also probably why many women want to believe that something more is going on between 2 male costars who have a lot of chemistry. They want it to be authentic love and/or desire, and not just a bromance for the camera.
- [quote]I honestly think only a tiny minority of women are turned on by gay sex, because most of the women I''ve talked to about this, including my friends, all think it''s gross\
Honey, they wouldn''t tell you if they liked it for fear of seeming pervy or freakish. It is still not really accepted for women to enjoy watching porn at all, least of all gay porn. I would die before admitting to it to my friends.\
R173, there is a very big difference between slash fiction and porn. If there wasn''t, gay men would be into slashfic, but they are not. Women crave romance/erotica that is not visual. Reading about sex (straight or gay) is the main way most women get off. They tend not to like visual porn as much as men do.
- I think there''s a difference. Reading allows for your imagination to fill in whatever you wish. There is an ambiguity to it. And as some others mentioned, some slash fiction written are not reflective of how men are in real life, but more like what these female writers wish them to be. \
In short, reading fictionalized gay sex is not the same as watching gay sex.\
Anyways, it would be interesting to find out how many of these slash fangirls are into watching gay porn too.
- "there is a very big difference between slash fiction and porn"%0D\
We are discussing women who are turned on by homo sex - it doesn''t matter if that''s slash or porn or something else, doesn''t matter if you prefer BDSM stories or looking at photos of guys holding hands and kissing.%0D\
- But the question is r177, when a girl reads or write slash, is she imagining two men engaging in sex? Is she visualizing two men pounding each other?
- R178 - some do, some don''t (I read slash). Everyone has different preferences and sexual fantasies. %0D\
I''m sure no one would say "there is big difference between gay men who do anal sex and those who don''t".
- What r175 said. A lot of women are very careful about admitting to their boyfriends and husbands that they get off on gay erotica. Sometimes the guy feels like that is license to threesomes with other females, and the woman usually doesn''t want to take it there. \
And then there are some women (mostly lesbians) who actually fuck gay dudes on the side. \
A fantasy is a fantasy. As a gay guy, once youve been hit on by a woman you know what this is about.
- I like to see men give each other blow jobs because then I don''t have to do it!!!
- It''s a very common female taste. I''m constantly surprised when I broach the subject with other women, how many will shyly admit an interest. (I''m a bi F.) Oddly enough, many lesbians are into m/m also.%0D\
I had m/m fantasies in early adolescence, then discovered slash, and when I was old enough started buying Vivid and Falcon videos in the 80''s. I don''t buy any kind of porn any longer, but the fantasy remains potent for me.
- So when you ladies watch gay porn what''s your favorite thing to see two guys doing to wach other? blowjobs? Rimming? actual fucking? I have a few female friends who love gay porn aswlell, but they like the idea of two straigh guys going at it..Sorta like a blackmale situation where they can get two hot guys who aren''t gay to do nasty things for them while they watch..They call it something like a humiliation fantasy..Any females here like that idea?
- i have a lesbian friend who gets off on m/m gay porn. wtf?
- It''s exotic. Most like the exotic.
- [quote]So when you ladies watch gay porn what''s your favorite thing to see two guys doing to wach other? blowjobs? Rimming? actual fucking?\
I just like the fucking and blow jobs.
- I love watching the fucking too, it''s so hot. I love watching guys take a huge dick up the ass. Rimming doesn''t do anything for me but I like watching cumshots.
Big Ole Lez
- I don''t like watching it so much, but I do read slashfics. There are certain relationship dynamics that I think are incredibly hot, in particular cute, younger, innocent straight guy gets turned by older, masculine, toppy gay guy. I like all the angst and tension leading up to it. The straight guy usually goes through a lot of hand wringing fear and anxiety, but eventually his feelings (passion, lust) are so strong he gives in.\
In terms of watching porn, I think I would like it more if there was was a story attached (like above). Just watching someone get pounded (gay or straight) is boring to me.
- I like the fucking. Don''t care about the stories at all. They are usually stupid anyway.
- I don''t want stories or even foreplay for that matter, I just want the real action to start and for the people or person involved (I like solo jerk-off videos too) to really be into it or at least do a fairly convincing job of pretending they are. Not all women need "romance" to get off, I sure don''t. I like pure, raw sex and the M/M stuff is some of the best.
- My question to most of you ladies who enjoy gay porn is this..Do you prefer to see two masculine men going at it or two feminine guys.Also do you ladies like to see a man being submissive and being dominated or is it the humiliation part of liking to see a big strong man take another man''s dick up his ass with that painful/joyful look on his face?
- Some of my female friends saw they enjoy the humiliation part and would love to see two strong muscle typed guys who think they are god''s gift to the world dominate each other. They say the thought of another manly man being forced to deepthroat another man''s cock or tongue fuck his ass is soooooo hot...lol..When they tell me these stories it baffles me at first then im like hey if guys can like watching two women then why can''t women enjoy seeing two men..So once again I ask you ladies would you prefer to see two willing guys or would it turn you on if you had two staright guys and could force them to perform this act for you...Which would you prefer?
- "So when you ladies watch gay porn what''s your favorite thing to see two guys doing to wach other?"%0D\
When guys look like they really enjoy having sex. Everything else is less important.
- It''s the only porn that''s semi-accurate: made by men for men.
- [quote]I think [R41] is right. Most of these women who are into slash are dumpy and overweight. Pretty girls couldn't care less about two guys getting it on and in fact many have expressed revulsion towards it.
What an absolute Twat of the Year comment. Is this a gay man or a straight woman talking?
I assume you have tracked down the hundreds of thousands of females year on year and analysed their looks while on your little safari?
- We're not! We just like something to point and laugh at.
- Some may be.Hard to say.You cannot put a number on it.I have those fantasies with my Boyfriend about another man in the bed doing sexual stuff with him while I watch,We watch bi porn,not gay so much.I am a woman.
- Wowee, they're so turned on by male homo sex that they arrested those two gay guys f***** on the deck of the cruise ship.
- Broads didn't arrest them, R198.
- Only when the guys are hottt
- No male or female wants to watch two effeminate men having sex. Even out of bed they look and sound riduculous!
- Thanks dipshits for giving the Christian right more ammo to use against us!
- I could watch gay sex but it would have to be masculine shit. No fucking twinks please! I dont care for men kissing, especially that drooling open mouth thang that just unsettles my stomach.
- Because it's more realistic that man-woman or woman-woman porn sex. It's the only one left. But I usually stop watching and end up reading a magazine after a minute or two...
- R41,42,43 Are a bunch of ignorant idiots.
- R205, your comment indicates you are new here. Ignorant idiots are the norm at the Datalounge.
- Summary of accurate responses: MAN OVERLOAD!!
- I'm a bi female, and I don't know why.. it's just something so incredibly hot by seeing to men kiss. It's just so sexy. I'm not that into gay porn.. I mean, it's not bad, but it's too mechanic for me. Not much emotions there, but I could spend DAYS watching gay themed movies, where gay love was the theme. I love men loving each other.. if that makes sense, lol. I love watching gay story lines, whether it's in movies or on tv. I don't like lesbian story lines at all, it's not a turn on for me (weirdly enough), I find it off putting that the lesbian story lines are just there for the straight men. It's an easy way to gain viewers but it's usually not very realistic. On the other hand.. I don't mind lesbian porn that much. Yeah, I know.. I'm weird.
Anyways.. I do love watching gay story lines and gays kiss, it's very sexy!
- M/M kissing for me is a major turn off. I remember that scene in a Christina Aguilerra video that would literally have me diving for the remote. The Franco-Penn kiss in Milk pretty much ended that film for me. The kissing just seems to lack any tenderness, any...idk. I dont like it.
I do read gay fanfic though and I have searched gay porn. Although not all of it is for me tbh, OP.
- Nope. Nor female/female.
- I love watching men kiss too, R208. There are TONS of montage vids (from movies and TV shows) on YouTube of guys kissing. Most are created by women and girls and set to shmoopy music. All of the drooling comments are by women too.
The guys have to be hot. Too many movies with gay kissing scenes have fug guys (especially the British ones--blech). I love the masc/fem...dom/sub dynamic. I don't so much like two masc or two fem guys together.
I'm not a fan of watching gay porn (boring without a back story), but I do like reading it--slash with lots of angst, romance and build up to the "climax."
R207 is absolutely correct. Watching m/f is only 50% of a turn on. Watching m/m is 100%, so it's much more intense.
- I get more turned on watching the Corbin Fisher models kissing each other, especially when it's Conner.
- Bi Female here. Dicks represent raw sexual power. A masculine guy pumping another masculine guy is quintessential sex to me.
There is no softness, no tenderness. They could be stallions or rams. It is all about the dick and the power it has when I watch gay porn.
I enjoy watching it when I'm alone and want to be fucked raw, but no partner is available.
But I can never imagine the guys caring a whit for one another.
i agree with you. straight girl here. i have loved watching two men together since the 80's when i was younger. you had to search for videos i found maurice, making love etc. too few. now there is a lot to chose from. i love it. i also love corbin fisher with connor like 212
- i agree with 208 also. not about the gay porn though. i love some of it. I agree with her about every thing else. i am a straight female
- Much to my amazement, straight females I work with are huge fans of gay themed shows...especially Queer As Folk when it was still on. A select few of my lesbian friends actually told me that they get nothing out of f/f porn, yet m/m porn is a complete turn on. It's about as stunning as some of my straight males friends who like to go to gay bars...I've yet to understand what they're getting out of getting drunk and so-called dancing, then it's back home to the wife.
- You know , if u ask why hetero women like gay things ( of an kind
) , i will answer : well, hetero women= likes men, and in a porn usually there is a woman or more and a man or more , but in the gay stuff it' s just a man!, no concurence! As an result = basicly we are watching men ( who we consider
Attractive sence where hetero) on eachother! What' s wrong about it? And straight men who watch lessbian sex do the same!And in the gay stof it's more real , and as a man maybe they put themselves in that position..!? ( you can also have a bi phantasy and be hetero, why not?!??) And come on the normal porn. ( or hetero , if u want so) is like a man treating a woman miserable and up and down and up and down.... 8-| booring! Who wantes to see that?! So the real question is : are the ones who watch that normal ?! Hmm i hope i answered your question ! P.S. Im bi , in my phantasy ... Xoxo layla
- the kissing part turns me on not the fucking part. and hell yeah gay porns make us turn on.
- R198? You can spell out fucking. F-U-C-K-I-N-G. This is Datalounge, not a church social.
- As a straight woman I think I've found M/M a turn on the sensuality and tenderness in kissing is showing vulnerability and men are more associated with the wham bam scenario. The kissing revs the motor so as it progresses to something more like the wham bam 'flipping your switch' takes no time at all. (In my experience anyway :) straight scenes play into society beliefs that woman only want (or should want) gentle love making. Which is frankly BS.
- I'm a straight female and I find it sexy as fuck when two guys get it on and makeout! and straight females are defiantly not turned on by watching other two females sorry boys not happening
- Umm, you do realize the "boys" here are not into the lez-lez makeouts, right?
- I am a lesbian and I really believe that straight women just have bad taste in everything, be it literature/hobbies/clothes/sexual preference. So obviously they like gay male porn (which is generally considered pretty gross)
- Also laughable are the str8 women saying that gay sex contains two masculine men so there is no feminine energy and its just raw manly sex.
And the gay guy saying that str8 women can't write slash due to them not knowing how "real men" talk to each other, ie completely masculine
I mean have you even read any of the threads here, most gay men have a purse drop out their mouth as soon as they open it, even if they are a top having manly gay sex. I can just imagine their whining and oohs and aahs and darlings
- Why are men turned on by women kissing and lesbian sex?
- [quote]I am a lesbian and I really believe that straight women just have bad taste in everything, be it literature/hobbies/clothes/sexual preference. So obviously they like gay male porn (which is generally considered pretty gross)
Because lesbians are the epitome of good taste in everything? ROFL...
Considering the fact that lesbians are so averse to dick, you are hardly in a position to say women who enjoy it have "bad taste".
- I admit the stereotype lesbian (ie granola flannel pc dyke) has pretty dire taste, but at least most of the things they like are more respectable and progressive (and are good for the environment), whereas straight women just have plain bad taste.
- They don't. You have it backwards.
Straight men like watching lesbians have sex.
- For all the people that are saying that girls don't get turned on by two guys... you are wrong!! There is nothing I like more than watching 2 guys make out. I don't really care for the actual sex, just the kissing. I like the fact that when men make out, they seem so passionate about it. But when you see a guy and a girl make out for a camera, you can tell that they are only doing it for the camera. I also, am not too fond of the lesbian porn. But I honestly love seeing gay guys make out!!
- because it's HAWT!
- Don't know why, but I do love me some man on man action...
- I've found it's just safer to assume that many girls my age and younger enjoy such a thing. I'm personally not sure /why/ and I assume the exact reason would be different for every girl. I'm a fan of gay porn (on both sides male, and female). I think the main reason is that more emphasis is placed on both partners being attractive in gay porn. It's assumed that the viewer is attracted to both parties so both need to be hot.
In straight porn I've found that the guys are generally terrible looking with great penises and the girls are not my definition of pretty. Thus there's little attraction for me. However when both partners are attractive in straight porn I'm into it. That's a rarer find though.
And sense I'm more attracted to men I find myself searching for gay porn more often than not.
- Women GET men having sex. They really do.
The same way straight men get off on lesbian sex basically more than anything else.
I think it's down to the fact there's a bit of male and female in all of us.
- I don't believe it women are excited by two men kissing. It would have existed somewhere out there a long time ago but it hasn't while the opposite, girl or girl, is everywhere in the mainstream. You don't see women producing little indie films or videos of just guys kissing and selling it, just for kicks. It doesn't exist.
Slash fiction doesn't count because the women are turned on by power play between the two protagonists and it's always only two men. You never read something like massive all-male orgies in slash fiction.
Folks, get real.
- [quote]Slash fiction doesn't count because the women are turned on by power play between the two protagonists and it's always only two men. You never read something like massive all-male orgies in slash fiction.
And that, sir, proves you have never met slash fiction first hand. There are people slashing tetris cubes and you believe there are no orgies?
- Most of the women in straight porn seem dead inside. It's hard to escape the thought that they're only doing for the drugs, or because Daddy molested them or whatever. At least the guys in gay porn appear to be enjoying it.
- I'm a bisexual female, and gay male-on-male porn is the only porn I'll watch. Everyone gets off, all the men are hot. It's just sexier and more enjoyable to me than straight porn.
I'm not talking about just being into watching men kissing, I like watching hardcore sex, and I've bought titles from Vivid Man, Falcon and Cazzo.
- So much bs in these more recent posts. Lesbians have great taste??? ROTFLMAO. Gay sex is gross? Um, no honey---lesbian sex is.
R234, you are so misinformed it's hard to even know where to begin to set you straight. The reason gay porn/slash is a recent phenom for straight women is because of the taboo associated with it. Women aren't supposed to like porn at all, let alone gay porn. Most women do not admit to enjoying it for fear their friends will think they're freaks. It's a secret, guilty pleasure for most that has flourished with the anonymity of the internet.
- "proves you have never met slash fiction first hand"
Huh, I've read tons of slash and it never ever goes in the same territory as stuff written by gay men. Ever. I've followed so many slash sites, with so many weird subcultures and it's always meh. I've recently downloaded slash ebooks and have stopped reading them because it's the same old shit. I prefer my smut to be written by gay men.
- "The reason gay porn/slash is a recent phenom for straight women is because of the taboo associated with it. Women aren't supposed to like porn at all, let alone gay porn."
Women are such coy, fragile, docile creatures.
:: rolling eyes::
The point you didn't get and it's pretty self explanatory is that if women were really turned on by men kissing then you'd see women produce videos about this for kicks. This is 2012, where everything under the sun is filmed for kicks, from gumless grannies to 2 Girls 1 Cup stuff and yet there's still no videos made by women for women with men kissing, being intimate or whatever.
- I've definitely read orgies in slash before.
- "Women aren't supposed to like porn at all, let alone gay porn."
I guess you never heard of something called, hmm, 50 SHADES OF GREY.
- R240, Women write a hell of a lot of m/m erotica. A hell of a lot of erotica in general.
Porno (movies) are mostly by and for men. Women generally settle for that. But you can find some porn by and for women.
- Straight female who watches M/M porn, reads slash, etc. My intro to this genre was in high school (mid 70's). I remember the librarian recommending the book "The Man Without a Face". I swear, she practically gave me a wink when she handed it over. She was a slasher from back in the day.
This progressed to skulking around newsstands to quickly grab and pay for "The Advocate" (wow - remember the yellow classified ad thing that used to be in it?). Next came buying William Higgins porn videotapes and one horrible mistake of ordering a magazine from Denmark that turned out to be kiddie porn (and garnered a letter from the postal police).
I love kissing scenes with two men - my brain tells me it's wrong but it looks so right. My current favorite couple is Agron and Nasir from Spartacus.
- R240, do you live under a rock? M/M kissing vids are all over YouTube. All of them are made by and for girls/women. Just read the comments. It's one "so hot my screen just melted" after another.
No, there are not a lot of gay male hard core porn vids made by and for women because the market for it would be too small. Women ("generally"--before anyone gets in a snit) like their porn to lean more toward written romance and erotica (slashfics)--not hard core visuals. Hence, the popularity of that ridiculous piece of shit, "50 Shades of Embarrassing Teen Girl Angst"
Here you go:
- They're not.
- I've always thought the American version of Queer as Folk was mostly for straight women and lesbians, not because of my own observations as a gay male, but because so many of my straight and gay female friends were always asking why I didn't watch it, "because it was so good."
- As far as stupid questions go, this is the stupidest. Why do you think we are turned out by guys kissing and having sex? Because we like and are attracted to men! Just like you!Why is it so difficult to understand?
- R248, a gay man posing as a straight woman. A miniscule amount of straight women are "so turned on" by gay sex and guys kissing.
- You're wrong 249, the number isn't miniscule.
- r247 I watched a few episodes of the English version and the whole American version and the latter is better in every way. Also. the men in the US version are about a million times hotter.
Speaking of which, that's how I discovered male gay sex. Before that, I thought I'd be disgusted by two men smnooching and fucking. I watched it the first time out of curiosity and got hooked. I thought it was not only a turn on but beautiful.
Life is full of surprises like that.
- I assure you, r249, I am a female who consumes hardcore gay sex videos. And I know I'm not alone. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we made up a significant portion of the audience for gay male porn
- Women like people kissing.
Men like people fucking.
Though the two cross over, that's the core of it.
Sure, there's kissing in gay porn - as a prelude to ass pounding.
That 50 Shades of Bullshit stuff is nothing but light dom with kissing.
- [quote]You're wrong 249, the number isn't miniscule.
Yes it is.
- R249 I assure you I'm a woman. There's nothing I hate more than men, gay or straight, defining women's sexuality and thinking they know what women like or dislike.
- Miniscule might be the wrong word to use but I don't believe the number is all that big percentage-wise. Maybe the porn taboo prevents a lot of women from indulging to the point of being interested so it could change. or maybe it won't.
- [quote]I assure you, [R249], I am a female who consumes hardcore gay sex videos. And I know I'm not alone.
The point isn't that NO woman gets turned on by gay sex, or that "you are not alone". But, you and your cohorts are the vast minority. Of course to you it probably seems the norm because you're into it and thus you know other women into it.
- [quote] I assure you I'm a woman. There's nothing I hate more than men, gay or straight, defining women's sexuality and thinking they know what women like or dislike.
No offence but that's why I have issues with a lot of slash that's out there. Often it's women defining men's sexuality.
The woman's fictional take on it may turn you on, and that's fine. It's the same for any erotica or pornography, it's fantasy. Just don't mistake it for what real male/male sex is like.
- R 257 Straight women like men. Period. We are turned on by men. We don't want to see a chick having sex. Get over it!
- R259 I agree. It's simple like that.
- LOL most straight women are repulsed by anal sex between two men eww gross how messy!
- Many women who've posted here and claim they love watching gay sex or gay porn say it's not necessarily because they really like watch guys making out but really because they hate watching straight porn and the way women are used/portrayed in them and gay porn is the only alternative.
That's a rousing endorsement.
- Do you actually know any women R254?
- Interesting thinking point R262, but I'm not sure it typifies the women on the thread. Assuming it does, where are you going with this? That maybe some women enjoy seeing men in a more submissive role, the role that they might feel destined to?
Is it more about an equality of roles, that they may feel is out of their reach?
- [quote] Just don't mistake it for what real male/male sex is like.
Who said we did? We don't care what you do and how it differs from slash. We like slash---the fantasy. The same way straight men like porn sluts who are miles away from the reality of real women.
- I'm not that into porn in general. But I'll watch and read a bit of everything. Soft core, hard core. For and by men, for and by women. M/M, F/F, F/M.
Mostly I just look for something where I find both people hot.
- Laughing my ass off at all the people here (seemingly mostly men) stating with such certainty that women don't like watching m/m porn (in spite of the dozens and dozens of replies to the contrary), or only like the kissing, or it's only a very small percentage of women etc. etc.
Female here, and I have a very large number of female friends who are into male/male action, usually the more raw and hardcore the better. Yes, many like their action based on some kind of meaningful story, although that's not a prerequisite if the sex is hot enough. (They tend to appreciate BOTH well-written slash AND gay porn.)
And in my experience, women only don't like it until they try it. I had one friend who said she didn't like the idea who then tried it and admitted it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen.
The people who state there's a taboo around it which means a lot of women keep it to themselves in 'polite' company also have a point. I wouldn't discuss loving it at work; it's something I discuss only with my close female friends.
Don't anyone fool themselves though, women love gay erotica/porn, and not a tiny percentage.
- Didn't Queer As Folk have a mostly straight female audience? I don't think they were there for the riveting story lines.
- [quote] Who said we did? We don't care what you do and how it differs from slash. We like slash---the fantasy. The same way straight men like porn sluts who are miles away from the reality of real women.
The post was directed at the woman who had issues with males deciding what female sexuality is.
I know you don't care and I don't give a shit as long as you know it's fantasy, and clearly you do so we have no problem.
I directed it at her because she took issue with that standpoint. My only issue is when straight women mistake the fantasy for reality and then suddenly become online gay rights activists only to suddenly drop that particular torch when the reality sets in, and we don't measure up to her porno/erotic petting zoo.
If that's not you then fine.
- R267, there's NO taboo about women and porn.
The gazillion copies of 50 Shades of Grey sold is concrete proof of this.
- [quote]R 257 Straight women like men. Period. We are turned on by men. We don't want to see a chick having sex. Get over it!
Oh, I'm over it.
You can't win. No one's denying that some women like gay sex and get turned on. But it's a small minority. Given that there are a LOT of women in the world, that would still be a decent number, but it's still the vast minority. That's a fact. Get over it.
- 50 Shades of Grey read by Cookie Monster
- No, that's a fact you made up in your head.
- 50 Shades of Grey isn't GAY porn, idiot at R270.
There most definitely is a taboo about women liking gay porn. That judgment comes from other men (as so well demonstrated even here, oddly), and from some other women who are of a more 'puritanical' persuasion.
Although, even with regard to 50 Shades, I bet a huge number of those books were delivered discreetly by Amazon, or are ebook downloads never shown to another soul by the reader.
- [quote]No one's denying that some women like gay sex and get turned on. But it's a small minority. Given that there are a LOT of women in the world, that would still be a decent number, but it's still the vast minority. That's a fact. Get over it.
What do you mean, "That's a fact"? Do you even know the definition of the word "fact"? What you're insisting on cannot demonstrably be a "fact" as you cannot provide evidence to prove the point you are making.
And R271, as you are presumably a man, what on earth makes you so arrogant as to consider yourself an authority who knows the "facts" of this, particularly over and above the many women here who've posted to the contrary? Also, why are you getting your panties in a bunch so much over this? Why does the idea of many women getting turned on by m/m sex bother you so much?
- [quote]Why does the idea of many women getting turned on by m/m sex bother you so much?
It doesn't. Again, you seem to think I won't acknowledge that some women like gay sex, even though I've acknowledged that several times.
Why does the idea that you, as a woman who likes gay sex, are in the minority bother you so much?
- [quote] There most definitely is a taboo about women liking gay porn. That judgment comes from other men (as so well demonstrated even here, oddly), and from some other women who are of a more 'puritanical' persuasion.
Isn't there a taboo about women liking any kind of porn?
- Where are the "facts" that a majority of women are turned on by gay porn. Let's have some statistics from both sides.
- So, show me the "evidence" that the majority of women are turned on by gay sex. You can't win.
- You are wrong R270. Reading an erotic love story (three actually--it's a trilogy) that has a plot line, character development, a heroine who struggles to bring her "dark" lover into the light is NOT the same thing as watching two guys ass pounding. Not. At. All. Sorry, that analogy just doesn't hold up.
R267 is spot on. I feel the same way. Gay sex squicked me too until I was exposed to something (can't think what --maybe QAF?) where both guys were hot and it just clicked for me. No turning back after that.
The only difference between me and R267 is I won't even tell my closest friends. I know I'd get the side eye for sure. Heck, look at all the judgement right here on DL, among people who should "get it" no less. Gay men know there's nothing hotter than two guys together. We just happen to agree.
- [quote]Why does the idea that you, as a woman who likes gay sex, are in the minority bother you so much?
It wouldn't if it were true, but my personal experience tells me otherwise. Being a woman, who talks to other women about it, I have something real to pin my opinion on. What are you pinning your opinion on? If it's that other women haven't told you, a man, they like gay porn, well, they wouldn't.
R277, I addressed that in my post at R274, where I pointed out that many copies of 50 Shades were probably purchased 'discreetly'. My specific point about the taboo about women liking gay porn specifically was in reply to R270, who said there's no taboo about women liking porn, citing the success of 50SoG.
- [quote]Where are the "facts" that a majority of women are turned on by gay porn.
There aren't any women here throwing around the word "fact" to support their case, but we are basing our statements on personal experience and knowledge of our female networks.
What are the guys basing their opinions on?
- [quote} Heck, look at all the judgement right here on DL, among people who should "get it" no less.
Meaning? Hasn't that been the longstanding complaint? That, increasingly, new DLers don't get it, that maybe they're not gay? Maybe there's something other than gay men and women here? We know there are straight women here , this thread proves it.
Or was that another slam against gay people who doesn't even know one in real life.
- [quote] It wouldn't if it were true, but my personal experience tells me otherwise.
If I based the world on my experience, no one would be homeless, about 30% of the world would be gay men, about 20% of couples would be childless.
- Before we start generalizing about DLers, we need to read posts like R26 on this thread
- That's really out in left field, R283. Yes, there are straight women here, but most of them I would bet are the slash loving variety. It's one gay man here that keeps saying over and over..."no, women aren't turned on by men kissing" and "you don't know anything about gay sex 'cause you aren't a gay man." Why would a straight person say that?
- So, what are you basing your assertions on R284? Several women here have already told you they wouldn't openly admit to liking gay porn under penalty of death. How would you ever know how many women like it or don't if the majority are closeted? There's no way to tell.
- At least I have some (significant) personal experience to base my answer on, R284, as, presumably, do the other dozens of women who've answered to the same effect on this thread. Presumably that is what the OP of this thread was after when he asked the question on a DISCUSSION BOARD.
And you still haven't answered my question as to what the men arguing against us are basing *their* opinion on.
But then, I think R283 gave us some insight into why there's so much push-back from the men on this thread. It's just the usual DL prejudice against women (particularly 'staight' women - the horror!) having anything to say here. Even though the original post which is at the very top of this thread kind of invites their opinion.
- It's just a trendy thing right now is all.
- [quote] So, what are you basing your assertions on [R284]? Several women here have already told you they wouldn't openly admit to liking gay porn under penalty of death. How would you ever know how many women like it or don't if the majority are closeted? There's no way to tell.
Exactly. There is no way to tell
- "That's because actual gays and lesbians are not as hot as the idealized men and women heteros fantasize about."
But you think most straight people look like the people in straight porn?! Trust me, they don't. Most straight women definitely do not look like the plasticized porn women and most straight guys don't have 10 inch dicks.
"Straight women fall into two groups; those who admit to being turned on by two hot guys together and those who don't admit to it, but secretly are."
ROFLMAO. It's funny how narrow-minded people think all people are the same. Not everyone has the same attitudes towards sex and the same turn ons. Some women do not find gay sex attractive at all. Some definitely do. Why is diversity so hard to accept? You are just projecting your own beliefs onto others.
- [quote] It's one gay man here that keeps saying over and over..."no, women aren't turned on by men kissing" and "you don't know anything about gay sex 'cause you aren't a gay man." Why would a straight person say that?
I don't know why a straight person would say that but they might. I don't have enough faith in make-believe statistics to say anything here is for sure, but you and that other person seem to.
- first she says
[quote] But you think most straight people look like the people in straight porn?! Trust me, they don't. Most straight women definitely do not look like the plasticized porn women and most straight guys don't have 10 inch dicks.
and then goes on to critisize someone else making a similar generalization
[quote] ROFLMAO. It's funny how narrow-minded people think all people are the same. Not everyone has the same attitudes towards sex and the same turn ons. Some women do not find gay sex attractive at all. Some definitely do. Why is diversity so hard to accept? You are just projecting your own beliefs onto others.
- "but we are basing our statements on personal experience and knowledge of our female networks."
So what you are saying is that all you have to back up your assertions is anecdotal evidence?
The fag hags who post here and their friends do not represent all women. The average woman is not posting on gay forums.
"The gazillion copies of 50 Shades of Grey sold is concrete proof of this."
What gazillion copies? How many copies has it really sold? Maybe a couple million, and there are over a billion women on the planet earth. The vast majority of all the women on the planet have not bought this book. It's a romance novel anyway, not porn.
"Didn't Queer As Folk have a mostly straight female audience?"
It only got about a million or so viewers at its peak, so that translates into about 500,000 female viewers. In a nation with over 300 million people....
- Straight women not being fascinated by gay men and gay male sexuality sure could have fooled me. For being SO disinterested, they sure do have a way of finding their way over to gay male space, clubs, bars, websites, and acting generally obsessed.
And don't give me the "they just want to dance free from creepo straight guys" line. If all they want is to get away from straight men's gaze and flirting, why don't they create or go find an "all girls" club or bar? Why go to a gay man's? Hmmmm?
- [quote] It only got about a million or so viewers at its peak, so that translates into about 500,000 female viewers. In a nation with over 300 million people....
Cut that 300 Million down to the number of women who subscribe to Showtime, and even your low-ball 500,000 viewers represents a sizable percentage.
- [quote]So what you are saying is that all you have to back up your assertions is anecdotal evidence?
Still waiting for the men arguing against my stance to say what they are basing THEIR opinion on. The many women on this thread who've stated their opinions as to the popularity of gay porn among women have said why they have that opinion; if you want to dismiss their POV as worthless of course no one can stop you.
Anyway, the evidence for the popularity of gay porn/erotica is not just based on the posts here or on my personal anecdotal evidence, it's all over the internet. Evidently many of you have never visited LiveJournal, Tumblr and the many other blogs written by women demonstrating their taste for m/m action. The evidence is vast if you look, but I'm sure you won't, as you'd much rather just dismiss it.
Also gotta pick up on this: so, "fag hags" are not "average women"? Do you think that "average women" don't like gay men then, R294? Does that make their opinion more worthwhile to you? This reminds me of the gay men that lust after straight men; apparently the people who don't like you are so much cooler than those who do.
And I still find this distaste from some of the gay men here for women liking gay porn puzzling. I don't give a shit who watches straight or f/f porn. Is it to do with some kind of 'gay tribe' mentality that dislikes outsiders so much even the female gaze offends you? I guess that's a whole other thread.
- "Do you honestly see somebody like Hillary Clinton devouring Wuthering Heights? Or Martha Stewart poring over a Barbara Cartland novel? Likewise, Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice at the Supreme court, losing sleep over Pride and Prejudice? I suspect many of these ladies are like me, possibly would enjoy more an article from the Financial Times or The Economist, discussing politics & seeing some good boy-on-boy action."
Did you really just compare Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights to Barbara Cartland? Wow, that's ignorant. And I suspect at least one of the women you mentioned would prefer girl-on-girl to boy-on-boy...
- "Anyway, the evidence for the popularity of gay porn/erotica is not just based on the posts here or on my personal anecdotal evidence, it's all over the internet. Evidently many of you have never visited LiveJournal, Tumblr and the many other blogs written by women demonstrating their taste for m/m action. The evidence is vast if you look, but I'm sure you won't, as you'd much rather just dismiss it."
Those are niche sites, hon. They cater to a niche. No one here is claiming that ZERO women are turned on by gay sex/kissing (except a few delusional people) but you are confusing a minority of women with a majority.
"Cut that 300 Million down to the number of women who subscribe to Showtime, and even your low-ball 500,000 viewers represents a sizable percentage"
QAF was never anything but a niche show. Again, you are confusing a niche with a huge percentage of people.
- Didn't mean to sound so bitchy: We need more people who appreciate gay male sexuality, not less, and it doesn't offend me if some girls find two guys making out hot. It certainly seems that the younger generation of girls are into "shipping" two boys (See One Direction thread) and slash.
- [quote] QAF was never anything but a niche show. Again, you are confusing a niche with a huge percentage of people.
I'm not confusing anything. You're the one who seems to think there are 300 Million women in this country. And just repeating "It's a niche" doesn't make it any more true than the other guy insisting "it's miniscule."
- More gay porn-loving straight women. Be sure to read the comments.
- Those comments are interesting R302. A surprising number of the women who "confessed" to getting off on gay porn said they felt relieved to know that they weren't the only ones and some of them even said they thought there might be something wrong with them. Clearly there is a perceived stigma that keeps gay porn loving gals on the down low.
- a snapshot of comments from women at Village Voice on why they love gay porn:
I think maybe the reason I like it was because it's so DIFFERENT from hetero things
Seeing girl on girl is such a turn off because they dont look like they are that into eachother.
I love it more than straight porn, coz sometimes the whole heterosexual scene gets a little overly dominent, and the woman is usually reduced to some sex doll, with a huge butchy guy...Whereas in gay though there's a submissive person, there's some sort of an even ground in it as well
I hate the way girls are portrayed when they have sex. It's either unrealistic or realistically annoying.
I just don't want to see females
I hate seeing the vaginas cuz all the pussies in porn look soooooo gross & flabby. My coochie doesn't look ANYTHING like that, so it's disgusting to see that shit. just a mass of skin & most of them u can't even see the clit, or if u search 4 big clits they look gross & like hermaphrodites. So ewwwww no vag!
People say "everyone loves breasts, even girls," but I cannot look at them and not feel annoyed/depressed because mine will never look all round and perfect like the ones on screen.
I think it is a power thing for me.
So in other words, it has nothing to do with gay porn.
- Nice selective editing there R304.
Lots of comments, you know---all the ones you didn't mention, talk about how hot two guys are together, period. It isn't all about the power dynamic or choosing gay porn as a substitute for hetero porn that is found lacking.
- Straight and bi women are turned on my men. Two men are double the turn on. Two men turned on by each other is even better.
Lesbians are turned on by it, sometimes, as well, probably because human beings sexuality is much more interesting and interrelated than the simpleminded way we are conditioned to think of it as.
- One of my favorite go-to sites.
- I read all 307 previous comments. The first 230 were such an endearing exchange. Then it became an ugly debate of obsessive people asking for evidence, statistics, etc. When is pretty obvious that EVERYBODY in here gave their opinion based solely on their personal experiences.
We don’t have some reliable statistics to prove if women who like MM are a majority or a vast minority. However, we don’t have reliable statistics proving if MEN WHO LIKE FF are a majority or a vast minority neither, for that matter.
So stop this bs and let this thread go back to its original and nice course
- Almost 100% of my porn and fantasies involve m/m sex. Watching m/f porn is off-putting. The fake giant breasts, hairless vaginas, squealing ... Ick. Least sexy thing ever.
- This thead is so funny. I bet all the anon replies are men pretending to be women into gay porn.
- Most women on women porn is made to cater to the tastes of straight men that is why it is so awful and unrealistic. There is some good lesbian porn out there that is catering to the lesbian market that is much better.
As a lesbian I am obviously attracted to the female form and do not find men sexually attractive at all. Of course I can recognise male beauty. I can see when a man is good looking but he does nothing for me. Therefore I do not find it a turn on to see two men together having sex.
The only time I have seen male porn was when I went to a gay club in a small city many years ago with my gay male best friend at the time. The club was a dump and was about 90% men and the rest women. They had large screens all over the club showing non stop male on male porn, it was wherever you looked. To be honest it did absolutely nothing for me.
- My sister told me the photos of Ben Maisani kissing that hunk really turned her on.
-  that was my first thought when I first read about this in another website a few months ago.
But doing a research on internet, I have noticed there is a very significant amount of woman into guy on guy, when I just to believe the amount was zero.
If you had asked me a year ago today, I would say: “No, no woman likes watching two boys kissing. Only guys like lesbian things”. Because is what mainstream media has sold me, and I bought it.
So, Women into gay porn, if you are really woman, and if you want to be taken serious, get out of the closet. It´s not easy at first but trust me; eventually, people get just to the idea. Or don’t complain later of judgmental people. (And no, speak anonymously through the internet, is not coming out).
- I know a lot of lipstick lesbians who LOVE man on man
- Of course they love it, it's natural. Not many would admit it though.
- I find it difficult to watch straight porn because I so readily empathise with the girl. I wonder whether she was molested, whether she is being pimped, whether she had to get high for this, whether she will go home and scrub her skin in the shower until its raw.
I can tell when she is in physical pain because I know certain positions and force of thrust may look good but are actually very sore.
And worst of all, I can tell if she is wet or stays wet during the fuck. Guys can take viagra and force arousal, its not the same for the girl.
With gay porn, I just dont give a shit. As DL keeps telling me, gay men just like gay sex. So fine then, entertain me.
- I like watching good-looking people getting it on. Period. This includes every gender combination possible. As long as it's not obviously fake, I enjoy it.
And I can't think of anything hotter than watching my husband with another man, but I'm not the jealous type when it comes to sex. It would be seeing him fall in love with someone else that would hurt.
- R309 Can't stand m/f porn.
I tried to read all the previous comments but some of them are so ridiculous. I'm a straight female (married) and I love m/m porn and m/m kissing. I love cock, balls, ass, forearms, big thighs, back, shoulders...I just love the male body, period. Men being together turns me on. Here's the thing that people get wrong about women like me unlike men who enjoy f/f porn or girls kissing - We don't want to be in the equation, at all. We're m/m purests, meaning we don't want ANY girl bits involved. Straight men usually want to insert themselves into the action. We just want to watch or read then we go and get off with our man. Don't kid yourselves there are plenty women like me. We buy just as much, if not more gay porn then you do and we probably keep the m/m book industry afloat, lol! And, one more thing about us, we don't hate the female body or our own bodies. Women like me are just wired different. My comments aboved focused on the shallow sexual reasons - there are emotional reasonings we connect more with men as well.
- this is a perfect example of why.
- R310 I know your cooment was not directed at me personally. I'm just responding for myself. I am not a man pretending to be a woman. I found this website doing a google search on Colton Haynes. I like all the topics and I enjoy being able to make comments without being flamered because "Eww, that's gay. Gross!" - I swear the Internet is being overruled by immature little bitches or homophobic bastards.
- As a teenager at the turn of the millennium I was frustrated by my totally cool, socially adept, and 150% straight best friend and her predilection for Hot Boy-On-Boy Action before I ever learned that there were ambiguously asexual adult virgin internet shut-in women out there who were obsessed with the thought of generic-looking basic cable actors fucking each other with double dildos.
Speaking personally, I'm bi but mostly gay in practice and I definitely went through a period in my youth where I wished I'd been born male so I could have guilt-free gay sex...with boys!! - I don't even know what the fuck to say about that.
- r316, how is it natural? sodomy is bad for your health, especially with multi partners
- I'm a bi, leaning straight woman who has a Lucas Entertainment subscription.
They know there's a female first name on my credit card, and I know I'm not the only woman over there. Actually, I think women may be a not-insignificant portion of their subscriber base.
I've noticed all the attention they've been giving to their "Love" line of pornos: "Men in Love", "Power of Love", etc. These have hot men, slow sex, and LOTS of kissing, elements that are strongly appealing to many women. Lucas knows there's a female market for man on man porn, and he's capitalizing on it.
- R323, fuck off and die. You probably got your 'facts' on anal sex from movies like Shawshank were male rape is used as a Big Scary plot device. Done properly, 'sodomy' isn't bad for your health.
As for what is 'natural'- think of the food you eat, how you travel, and the device that you used to send your message. I don't know many Amish people using "Sent from my Iphone" as a sign-off.
- Because...it's hot...Beautiful men are beautiful!
- I didn't think I found man-on-man hot - in fact I never gave it much thought at all - until I was exposed to it when I was in my early twenties. Initially I wasn't into it because I knew I wasn't "supposed" to be, but then after a couple of minutes, I couldn't deny how turned on I was by it. I think that's the case with a lot of women, and it's one of the things that has made me realize how powerful the forces of socialization are.
- [quote] how powerful the forces of socialization are.
sing it sister! Straight men have ruled the world for too long...in that everything got warped into their views.
- R328 Preach it!
- R20, it's mainly straight men who get off on girl-on-girl action. The straight women I know enjoy watching guy-on-guy. I understand it. Two hot guys are twice the eye candy, plus their sexual reaction is real (for the most part).
- This thread freaks me out.
I just dumped the creepiest, neediest HAG ever. She was was a real creeper, seemed nice at first, not haggy in the least bit.
She turned out soooo pervy. Everything was about cock, sex, gay guys etc. She seriously wanted to be a gay dude. Her poor husband! Henpecked and emasculated at every turn.
It was awful. I don't want to be friends with another girl again.
- Because a straight woman isn't watching porn for the woman, they're watching to see the man. With gay porn, they get two men, so the whole thing is a lot more efficient.
As for why this isn't as well known as f/f, there still /is/ a taboo on female masturbation. Whereas men are free to talk about their wanking, women generally don't (I say this as a straight woman). I think I've probably discussed it IRL maybe 3 or 4 times with friends, and it's not even like my friends are prudes.
The whole 50 shades of grey phenomenon is because it's one of the first things where you don't have to hide alone in your bedroom and not discuss it, because it's so widespread. That is why it has boomed - women are free to strum to their hearts content over it.
- [quote] Because a straight woman isn't watching porn for the woman, they're watching to see the man. With gay porn, they get two men, so the whole thing is a lot more efficient.
This is my problem with straight porn. Yes many of the guys are hot but the focus is more on the women
- I love watching two guys kiss. I had never really thought about it until I saw Maurice and realised that the Rupert Graves/James Wilby kiss made me horny as fuck. Best gay kiss though is in a terrible movie I can't remember with Thomas Jane and Vincent D'Onforio. In fact it might be the hottest kiss I have ever seen full stop. Off to watch again on youtube and will post for your delectation.
- [quote]I like watching good-looking people getting it on. Period. This includes every gender combination possible. As long as it's not obviously fake, I enjoy it.
Me too. Hot sex is hot sex! Seeing a woman really get pleasure, not the fake kind it so much porn is definitely arousing.
- I love guy on guy sex. Twice of what I like and none of what I don't!
- [quote]Two hot guys are twice the eye candy, plus their sexual reaction is real (for the most part).
Be careful. There are gay men on this site who cling to the notion that straight men have gay sex and no have no chemistry between each other. They need this fantasy to get-off because they find homosexual men disgusting. Their life depends on it.
- 337:"Be careful. There are gay men on this site who cling to the notion that straight men have gay sex and no have no chemistry between each other. They need this fantasy to get-off because they find homosexual men disgusting. Their life depends on it."
I could say the same thing about straight men: they cling to the notion that straight women can have lesbian sex and have no chemistry between each other. They need this fantasy to get off and their life depends on it. Do we need to be careful of them?
And of course there are gay men in here. This is DL.
- r325, the anus is not meant to be pounded by a penis. Anal cancer, AIDS, COlostomy bags etc
- R338, Straight men don't care about the sexual orientation of two chicks getting it on. Only gay men are consumed with sexual orientation, and especially "straight" men who have gay sex.
- ITA with R319. It's more of a strictly voyeuristic experience when there are no women in the equation. I also agree that there is no self loathing connected to it at all. The women I know who are into M/M are very empowered, confident and sexually liberated.
- This thread is total nonesense.
Straight men like f/f porn and then you usually find a guy gets involved that's why they like it because they get to be involved eventually and it all becomes about them and for their pleasure. I have said it before f/f porn is made by straight men for straight men.
I don't get m/m porn. First I am a lesbian and do not find men attractive. I think cocks are the most disguisting things ever.
Why would women like m/m porn they are not involved, they are out of the equation altogether. In m/m porn women are not needed at all. It's not like f/f porn where the man joins in, that's not going to happen in m/m/ porn.
- Does anyone recall a movie called threesome it's about a girl and two guys. The two guys end up banging the girl in a threesome. One of the guys is attracted to the other other guy but nothing really happens between the guys. One of the guys wants it to.
- Invalid comments at R342. A person who has no appreciation for dick has no business commenting on this topic.
I won't be as obnoxious as you, R342, and say vag is "disgusting" but I simply have no interest in seeing it. Men are sexy to me, not women, so two men together is HOTx2. It's quite simple. The fact that a lesbian doesn't "get it" makes perfect sense to me, actually.
- @ R344 you are definately a gay man.
- I'm a bi woman and I don't get m/m porn it does nothing for me.
I get that if a straight/bi women sees m/m porn for the first time they may look out of curiosity but I don't get how they could be turned on by it.
It would have the same affect on someone as a car crash does. When you drive passed a car crash you cannot help but rubber neck to get a glimse.
- r342 Well, since you're a lesbian, it's not surprising you "don't understand it". I'm a bi woman and I love it. Before I ever saw two men together I used to imagine it as disgusting but then I did happen to watch and thought it was beautiful and a big turn on. If you like one man, there's no reason to not like two together. There's also the fantasy factor where you imagine yourself with one or the other - or both. ALL porn, as in fact all cinema, is a fantasy. If you have a "crush" on an actor (or in your case an actress) you find attractive, there's no chance anything will "happen" either, so? Does it make the fantasy any weaker?
- make up your mind R342 / R343 / R345 / R346
Are you a lesbian or are you bi?
- LOL R345, I can assure you I am not. Why do you keep commenting on something that is way beyond your realm of understanding? Both you and R346 (if you are different people) should check out all the slash fiction that abounds on the internet. All written by and for WOMEN.
- For people who like men:
One men is hot.
More than one man can be very hot.
Kissing can be very hot.
You do the math.
- They are not different people R349
- I am R342 and I am 100% lesbian.
@ R347 fantasy is all it can be if they are gay men they will not want you involved as a woman you are completely out of the equation. You are basically admitting that you just fantasy about a threesome.
I agree with the poster who suggested you may find it interested like rubbernecking a car crash.
- So glad all you man haters (eeeew, dick it's so gross) can "agree" about what should turn a straight woman on. LMAO.
- [quote] I am [R342] and I am 100% lesbian.
Yet you claim to be bi in your post at R346
[quote] I agree with the poster who suggested you may find it interested like rubbernecking a car crash.
That would be you.
- My gift to you, my m/m porn loving sisters! In case you missed it, from the "When porn stars make love" thread, featuring the lovely and talented Will Helm:
gay porn loving female
- r352 Sigh. Did you not understand what I said???? ALL porn is fantasy or for fantasy purposes!!!! Gay, straight, bi, whatever. You as a viewer, you're outside of it no matter your orientation or what the people on screen are doing! Get it now? In your mind you can do whatever you want with whomever!
The exact same thing applies to mainstream cinema. The same applies to fiction. It is what it is and in your mind you can make it whatever you want it to be.
End of lesson.
- Lesbian=gay man wanking us
- @R180 take your meds! If a lesbian fucks a gay dude as you put it that makes them both bi.
- Can anyone answer me this:-
The Majority of women (not all) but most are repulsed by anal sex. They do not or won't want to try it themselves. Some women will but a lot of the time that is only under pressure from their boyfriend. To please their boyfriend.
If this is the concensus why do they like m/m sex which obviously involves anal.
- i actually wonder how many of you straight/bi women will feel the same way if you caught your husband/fiance/boyfriend in that situation
- r359 I've never had anal and don't think I'll ever try it not because of any repulsion but because of fear of pain. I can't say for sure but I think for many women it's that and not necessarily repulsion.
- I have never tried anal and most women who have state that they have an orgasim IF their clit is stimulated as well. There must be a lot of stupid women out that if they do not realise that the clit is the most sensitive part of a woman's body and that is what causes the orgasim.
not a stupid woman
- LOL @ R360. I presume you are a gay man. How would you feel if you caught your partner having sex with another man? Not good? Well, I guess it automatically follows that you can never watch gay porn and enjoy it. Hmmmmm?????
- There is a lot to be gained pleasure wise having or receiving anal sex if you are a man. The man has a prostrate gland which if massaged will bring on an orgasim. The man who is giving the anal whether to a male or female is also getting something out of it as that hole is much tighter which is more pleasurable to a man's penis.
There is nothing in it for a woman other than pain and the risk of future health problems.
If a couple in a long term relationship whether they be male or female engage in regular anal then the hole will eventually stretch and the pleasure will be no more.
- R359, you haven't read the thread and you don't really get it. Women who like M/M porn and slash are not thinking about having anal sex themselves. And they aren't focused/obsessed with anal among men, but the hotness of two guys together overall which can include everything from kissing/cuddling to BDSM...and yes, anal too. For me the hottest aspect of slashfic (I'm not really into visual gay porn) is all the angst and passion of the build up, which is a critical component of all romance- both hetero and gay.
- A lot of women here have referred to a man pounding another man hard and the physicality and animalistic side of it. Therefore they appear to pity the woman in hetro porn and sympatise with her position, such as has been been drugged up, has she been abused, she is a victim etc but have no empathy for the man in m/m porn.
- That is an interesting point, R366. It is generally assumed that gay porn is more egalitarian. Maybe it isn't in reality, but that is the fantasy we hold. Women here have repeatedly said they prefer it because the men appear to be enjoying it and it isn't fake. They assume there is no victim. It's the same mind game that allows straight men to suspend disbelief and assume the women in porn are all enjoying it.
- Trolldar R366. Nuff said.
- Yes R367 straight men will often argue that the woman in porn is enjoying it, they can never accept that she is not.
- r364, you seem to think that women can't enjoy anal sex because they don't have prostates. But many men AND women enjoy orally pleasuring their partners even though the mouth, like the female anus, does not have have orgasm-producing sexual tissues.
You also say that women can only experience pain and disease from anal sex. But anal sex can be done without pain or disease, and this is true for both men and women.
Finally, you also seem to forget that the ass - beyond the prostate itself - is not only a sensitive organ, but that a woman getting fucked can sometimes experience from the thrusting and movement of the area that is in almost direct proximity to her vagina and clitoris, pleasuring of her sex organs. This may not be true for a great many women, but I have women friends who have reported this.
- SHHHHH! R368
- R370, you know Dr. Bullshit @ R364 isn't a real doctor, right?
- Gay sex in slash fiction is the equivalent of two giggling Victoria's Secrets model lesbians in full makeup and heels having a pillow fight in straight porn. It might be erotic for the target audience, but it has very little to do with reality.
Some of the stuff I've read in slash would make the average gay man howl with laughter. Two guys declare their love, but wait six months to have sex because they want to make it special. Entire stories focusing on the horror of performing fellatio, what with the aching jaws and bitter, disgusting semen. And my personal favorite, the formerly straight guy who bottomed for the first time yesterday, but today wants to be fucked without lube because "I want to really [italic]feel[/italic] you this time." I defy any of these girls to ram a dry dildo up their ass and then come back and tell us how romantic it is.
I get that I'm not the target audience for this stuff, and whatever gets you girls off is fine by me. But please don't kid yourselves into believing your fantasies have anything at all to do with what real gay people do.
- No one cares what you do, R373.
I've read TONS of slash and have never seen any of the things you listed in your post. Yes, there is a lot of very bad slashfic out there that makes you cringe or LOL, but there's a lot of bad m/f fic as well. Most of the crap is written by teenagers. You have to know where to look for the good stuff. I follow quite a few authors who do a variety of things, not just slash, because I'm in awe of their writing.
- [quote]No one cares what you do
That's exactly my point, R374. You don't care about real gay men, only your fantasy versions. Thanks for the acknowledgement.
- I'm so not turned on by it.
Wait, I may have replied to this thread before, this is old right. Seems so familiar.
- r347, when the man goes up into the other man I lose all interest. I like the male body but something in my mind just clicks off when I know that there is attraction to another man. There is NO room for the woman.
It is not the same as fantasizing about a celebrity that I know I can never have, because do I really know that to be true for certain.
- Seriously, bi/lesbian women stop trying to tell ME what I like and what I don't like and why. I already made a very lengthy comment a few pages back on why I prefer M/M porn and books, ect. Then, I had to defend myself because someone said that me and the other straight women who were commenting are actually gay men. News flash, there are plenty of straight women on DL because we like it - the topics are interesting and we can gossip and speak freely about men. I can speak freely with my hubby but he doesn't want to talk about men with me all the time. Some of my female friends are just too prissy.
Anyways, R359 - That's the point...we're not in it and we don't want to be. We want to watch and enjoy the men, that's what gets us off. Stop thinking like straight men or gay men. We get hot watching then we go get the shit banged out of us by our real man or we just go play with ourselves, all the while thinking about the hot men together.
R360 - Don't be stupid. Cheating is not hot. Why would you even go there? This thread is not about cheating.
R373 - What kind of trash have you been reading? There are plenty of great M/M books written by men. Some female authors that write M/M romance will get the their info fact checked by gay men. Take the advise from R374. And, another thing, not every M/M book if focused on erotica. The M/M genre is very broad. We (the readers) get upset with bookstores/retailers for dumping it all in on category when there is not any difference in the content of m/m action, horror, mystery or drama than in mainstream books other than the MC's are gay or bi men. All M/M books are not erotica just because they feature men. I need to stop right here because this is a whole other beast.
Damn, I got off topic...sorry y'all!
- My earlier post was speaking only of slash fiction found on the internet, R378. I'm not at all familiar with professional male/male romance novels, so my comments weren't meant to include them. I'm sure there have been fine ones written by both men and women.
As far as the stories I described in my earlier post being trash, I personally would agree. But each of them got plenty of comments gushing with praise from readers, so we can assume there's an audience for that type of nonsense.
Again, I'm glad you enjoy this stuff, and I'm not trying to take anything away from it. And I would never dream of posting my criticisms on a slash fiction site, because it's straight woman space and I'm just a guest there. But when the conversation is brought to DL, I feel comfortable pointing out that most slash is a simulacrum of gay male relationships twisted to be palatable for straight girl appetites. There's nothing wrong with that, so I don't understand the resistance in acknowledging that it's true.
-  Actually, I have heard some straight men clinging to the fantasy that “all women are naturally bisexual” or most female population is bisexual.
And don’t try to talk them out of it, because they will fight you with the dumbest arguments ever.
They will defend that fantasy with their teeth, as if their life depended of it.\t
- R373 I apologize if my reply sounded harsh. Thanks for responding to me. You are absolutely correct about the slash fics. Some of the slash fic is called smut or porn with out plot. There's a huge audience for it. I mean, I started in slash and I had to wade through all the crappy ones to get to the good ones until I realized I could buy gay fiction or M/M then I had to wade through all the crappy books as well, lol. Anyways, all the unrealistic stuff that you mentioned is what made many of us that read the good stuff roll our eyes or burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter. All the MC's have big huge twitching cocks a spectacular pair of balls and tight magical asses and most of them are over 6" tall. You would get a kick out of some of the discussions that happen on Goodreads.
- Your reply to me was not harsh at all, R378. If anything I wrote at R379 came off as pissy, it was aimed at that dreadful person at R374 who was all over this thread being shitty to actual gay people.
Rest assured I get a huge kick out of the really bad stories. I'm currently obsessed with a work in progress that makes me laugh harder with each new chapter as its ridiculousness escalates. I've been tempted to post a link here just so I'd have someone to talk about it with, but God forbid a DLer would be set loose on one of those fan fiction forums. They're so unctuous and delicate, they would probably have to shut the site down after the trauma of one of our field trips.
And in fairness, I have read quite a few slash stories that I found enjoyable, and even a handful of PWPs that I might admit caused a reaction in my downtown region. But the vast majority of it seems to fit squarely in that bizarro category of gay sex sanitized for the schoolgirl's protection.
I'd like to hear more about your thoughts on commercial M/M fiction, if you don't mind sharing your expertise. I read a couple of Gordon Merrick romances when I was a kid, but that's the extent of my exposure. If there are any authors or titles you particularly enjoy, I'll tag them on Amazon.
- Provide some well-written slash recs for the curious among us.
- STFU R364.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
- Kind of interesting that some gay men are annoyed that their lives are not portrayed accurately by female writers. Women have been (and continue to be) inaccurately portrayed by male writers and filmmakers since the dawn of time.
- Kind of interesting that you think the shortcomings of male writers make female writers exempt from criticism, R385.
- The question is, why straight women shouldn't be turned on by gay erotica? That's the logical thing. If you like men, you prefer two men rather than just one. The women in straight porn are just blocking the view, aren't they?
Also, I wouldn't watch or read straight erotica, since it's made for men and it's usually quite sexist. I can't get turned on by something which is morally/politically annoying for me. My brain simply doesn't disconnect so easily.
I'm sure that, as women get more open and sincere about pornography, and as stigmas on gay male sex disappear, more and more women will confess that they like gay porn. The increasing popularity of slash and yaoi is proof of this.
On the other hand, one still hears a lot of straight women that have exactly the same homophobic and sexist ideas than men used to have. I've heard some of them saying things like: "gay sex is gross because two men together are disgusting, that's why I prefer lesbian porn, because two girls look pretty".
And this is said by STRAIGHT women. They just repeat like parrots what they hear the men saying, but how sincere is that?
- R387 Great comment from top to bottom. And, most (not all) the woman that say "two guys together are gross" are parroting and not being sincere. I've been quizzed by such women from to time to time and they can't stop with the questions or looking at the book cover. I carry big purses and sometimes I throw a book in there, this was before I got my iPad. Anyways, they forget they're supposed to be disgusted while they're grabbing my book and flipping through the pages reading little bits and tbey always refer back to the cover with the two hot men. It always ends with "well, I don't see how you can read that filth". I'm like "okay, can I have my book back now?".
- How can we resist scenes like this!
- I was going to say the same thing R2. I thought he was asking "Why AREN'T women turned on etc...." at first.
I think some may say they are when they they are around gay men thinking they're being cool. Definitely not the same as how str8 men feel about women, maybe str8 men feel women are just ornamental.
- I'm a straight female and love it. I first realised this after reading a book about a gay relationship when I was in my early teens.
The internet soon taught me I am not the only one. I really get annoyed with sweeping statements about what women like and dislike.
Each to their own!
- It does nothing for me, personally.
- Idk why but I get turned on by yaoi and yaoi manga ,I'm a girl ,I love it ,but I've never seen gay porn,I well
- because they like men?
- R392 Whatever! You prolly don't even like men or you like men, but you're a troll throwing around fake replies.
R394 No, essay or dissertation?...simple, I like it.
- I"m a grown woman and I get turned on by men kissing and even knowing that it's going to go further. And no, I'm not a lesbian and I don't like seeing women do anything...that's a turn off to me. Except for this little deviation, I'm actually very straight. I just love it when men..especially straight looking men, kiss. Might sound weird, but hey, it's the truth and there are more of us out there than most realize...most just don't talk about it. ;)
- R392 Think what you want, but women can be just as varied in their preferences as men. To think anything else is narrowminded and ridiculous. I like watching men kiss and make out. So what? Even straight, homophobic men like watching two women, so why can't a woman be the same, just in reverse? For the record, I'm totally NOT into women at all...don't like watching them kiss or makeout or anything like that,but yes, guys do turn me on, especially if they look straight and macho. Also for the record, I'm not bashing LGBT at all. There is nothing wrong with them...I just don't get turned on by women. Only men. As weird as it might sound, I just think that puts me 100% in the straight category because I'm only into guys. I'm just a bit odd as far as straight girls go, but hey, to each his own. Again, no woman is exactly like another, nothing wrong with girls getting turned on by two guys and nothing wrong with LGBT people. Live in denial if you want, but other women who feel as I do will know that I'm telling the truth as well as most open-minded men. Peace
- I'm a straight black woman who really likes gay Asian porn.
I got the bug in high school (early 80's), when a librarian handed me a copy of "The Man Without a Face". To this day, I swear she gave me *a look*, like she was passing the slash baton to the next generation.
- [quote]a librarian handed me a copy of "The Man Without a Face". To this day, I swear she gave me *a look*, like she was passing the slash baton to the next generation
- R397, QUOOOI?!? Where in my one-lined reply did I say anything that renders me "narrowminded [sic] and ridiculous"? You may have a personality disorder, Wolf, who is totally not into women at all.
R395, I'm straight. I don't get turned on by watching two men kiss. I've watched it before. It didn't do anything for me.
I'm going to regret contributing to the brief resurrection of this thread.
- R400 Why are you on DL since you are 100% straight and you don't seem to be interested in anything gay/queer related, huh? And, Wolf doesn't have to be into women, she's into men...which is the topic of this thread.
- R401, My emphasis of Wolf not being into women was consequential to her own emphasis of it. Her rant actually makes little sense.
Just because I'm not turned on (which I can't control, btw) by two men kissing, it means I'm not interested in any of the conversations that happen on this site? Okay. I originally commented because this concept, as a pervasive generalization, is new to me. I was never aware that any but one of my female friends was aroused by this, and I tend to talk about everything with them.
No matter- you can judge. Then I'm allowed to assume from just a few of your words that you're a forever-hopelessly-missing-the-point type.
- Considering that I wasn't targeting you specifically & you still took offense proves you are narrowminded. I didn't miss the point, I was stating facts that I know from personal experience. You want to argue that and try to still make claims as if you were in on the thoughts of every woman everywhere, go ahead. It just proves me right again by showing that you think the small number of women you know would have been a all-encompassing example of all womanhood. THAT'S why you're narrowminded. YOU missed my point, but hey, go live in your delusions. I don't need you to know anything about me, but feel free to tell yourself whatever comforts you. Delusional people are like that...ANONYMOUS..HA. At least my nom de guerre is actually something I'm identified with.
Anyway, believe what you want, but I'm done with you. Rant all you like, because you are clueless and narrowminded. There's no helping someone of your chronic idoicy, so I won't be back to debate you since it's a hopeless process. Now, do what all narrowminds do and call me names behind my back because you feel safe now.
To everyone else asking the question can women get turned on by two guys, then yes. I tried to state that, but someone decided to take offense because it didn't fall within his narrowminded framework of what he thought possible. Everything else I stated wasn't really aimed at him, but aimed at a general group and he decided to take offense.
But yes, a straight woman can be turned on by two guys it's not all that uncommon, so don't feel bad or weird. Straight guys are like that with women...why not straight girls being like that with guys?
As for those who are gay...More power to you, so plz don't think I was against any orientation. I was just speaking as a member of my own. Whatever.
Narrowmind...stop whining. I won't be back to see it. It's a waste of my time.
- R403: tl;dr
- I'm counting down the days until the season premiere of Spartacus. I fell in love with the couple of Agron and Nasir, the gladiator and his Syrian boyfriend.
Their love affair started last season and was a thing of beauty. Hoping for lots of them having sexytimes.
- We're almost there...wish this wasn't going to be the last season.
- Ladies, here's a video that shows the progression of the story line of the cute couple on Spartacus, Nasir and Agron.
The new season started last night -- they had a quasi-sex scene; it starts about 1:50.
- I think it's as beautiful as heterosexual sexual encounters. Think you see more raw physicality with men and as a woman that is a turn on - look at Brokeback mountain that's a beautiful, if not sad love story - the scenes of 2 men finding each other, beautiful
- I'm a straight female and am not turned on by guys kissing or having sex. I am very turned on by girl on girl action and have wondered if I might be bisexual. I really should try it sometime.
- its just a turn on ..i know so many women that find guy on guy action a turn on..example:: me lol [fangirl scream]
- To the OP, the answer is obvious. No other women there, they are the lone female watching this.
- I'm very turned on by 2 manly men kissing or making out, not so much the sex though. I find it very erotic. Don't even get me started about the old HBO show "Oz"! Homoerotism has always got me very turned on. For awile I thought something was wrong with me. Actually I know a few women that get VERY turned on by it! The thing is though most women are too embarassed to admit it, for fear people will find them to be freaks! I fully embrace it though! There's just something bout a man dominating another man mmm. I do NOT like fem men at all though. They have to be very prison manly and not a bitch
- I'm a straight woman - nothing hotter than man on man IMO.
M/M porn does have to have a lot of kissing though.
Read slash and M/M stories.
Like r413, not into fem men. At all.
Lots of M/M stories are little more than chicks with dicks, unfortunately.
However, there's enough good stuff out there as well.
I also believe that any Hollywood actor who has had gay rumors floating around him most likely IS gay. And no, I DON'T believe they're straight, that they'll fall in love with me and I'll have their babies.