Just the Way You Are
- Sour milk breath, reeks of lutefisk.
- Let me guess, OP: you like white America cheese slice with mayonnaise on white bread and milk for lunch, with vanilla ice cream for a snack.
- Thanks, r2. Now I''m horny AND hungry!
- He showed his butt in a horror movie a few years ago before he was famous, if anyone is interested.
- He sure did, you can see his low hangers from behind.
- Did he hook up with Matt Dallas when he was on Kyle XY?
- thank you OP for a thread the fish cannot infiltrate.
- Unfortunately there was no way to keep YOU out, mhb. The only fish around here is what stares back at you in the mirror every morning.
- Someone post a picture of his ass from the movie....I don''t want to waste my time net flixing some piece of shit movie just to see an ass, but have not problem looking at it here.
- Really, R5? I didn''t know that. I just remember seeing the butt.
- Is it a crime to like Cory Monteith?
- Here''s the ass shot:
- He admits that is not a singer.
- 13 posts and no one has mentioned that he suffers from the dreaded tinynips?
I can help cure him
- Tinynips are WONDERFUL!%0D\
I can''t abide big cookies - they look grotesque.
- He mistakes smirking for acting.
- It wasn''t Matt Dallas Corey messed around with around with on the set of Kyle XY, it was Jean-Luc Bilodeau.
- he looks like he has down syndrome.
- Tiny nipples are a vile affront to the human potential.%0D\
And just what is a ''cookie'' in this context, R15? ''Cookies'', per the DL, are always butt-related.
- Is he straight?
- R20, meet R17.
- When Cory met figure skater Johnny Weir at the Emmy Awards, he sure moved away fast. If that is a sign. Why would any straight guy be afraid of a flamboyant gay? It is the closet cases who run.
- he got fat.
- Is he part French? He has French squint. Cute.
- He was a jock-sniffer in a David DeCoteau film.
- Is it Mon-teeth or Mon-tithe?
- So is he gay?
- I wonder if Taylor Swift was trying to hook Cory up with Taylor L..I think there was a blind about it...\
In this article she bowled with Cory and the next day went out to eat with her "ex" Taylor L....Hmmm..
- [quote]it was Jean-Luc Bilodeau%0D\
Are you serious?? OMFG!
- Taylor Swift is starting to annoy me, she seems to go out with the most gorgeous gay men.
- Ok. I found the Blind item from months ago:\
When Gay Tweener Worlds Collide\
TheGossipBoy %E2%80%93 What Canadian has taken HW by storm and has been hanging out with a certain singer/actress? This girl is known for her love of the gays and has taken to setting her new friend up with another gay star that she is often accused of hooking up with. If the world learned of the breaking news of the gay affair of these two stars, the tween world would explode.\
Taylor Swift: Singer/Actress-appeared in CSI and Valentine''s day..she''s planing for an acting career\
Canadian taken Hollywood by Storm-Cory Monteith\
another gay star-Taylor Lautner
- Oh, my!
- More details please, r17!
- He did get fat, but then lost the weight.\
But, the chances are that he''ll get fat again.
- Is he uncut?
- I bet he''s uncut. I love his squinty face.
- I''d love to see him and Puck go at it in bed! HOT!\
And Arte is totally my type of gay!
- r38, I''d love to see Artie top Finn. Imagine the squealing.
- R17, more details, please. What happened and how do we know about this? Or how DIDN''T we know about this until now?!%0D\
Also, pictures might help ...
- Cory Monteith? More like Cory MILK-TEETH!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/cory monteith teeth/xpilya/glee2/cory/cory21.jpg
- [quote]When Cory met figure skater Johnny Weir at the Emmy Awards, he sure moved away fast. If that is a sign. Why would any straight guy be afraid of a flamboyant gay? It is the closet cases who run.\
Oh, Honey, I''m a card carrying member of the gay community and if I ever met Johnny Weir I''d move away fast too. And it has nothing to do with him being flamboyant. It''s because he is strange and creepy.
- I wonder if anything is going on with Cory and Chris Colfer...
- So fat
- Cute, R43
- Fat?? WTF? You people must like your men anorexic. That''s disgusting.%0D\
That picture is adorable R43.
- Cory is a "Sissy Magnet". \
His type brings out the hyper-femme gays like no other.
- I had no idea who this child was but I did take a look at the picture from R41. Cute but otherwise, MEH!
- What''s going on with Cory''s hands at R43''s link?\
Also, I refuse to believe that Chris is the only gay guy in the Glee cast.
- Sorry, but he looks ridiculous on "Glee". He looks 30+ years old yet he plays a high school student.
- Tiny nips are useless.%0D\
And he admittedly is not a singer so why do they constantly accost us with his overproduced, autotuned vocals so regularly on GLEE?
- Agree Brenda, plus he does look like mongaloid.
- "Child"?! What are you, R48? A hundred years old?
- R50, t.v. shows and movies have been hiring 25 and 30 year olds to play high school students for decades.
- Sadly, it''s a manip, R49. But there were other pictures of them floating around, where they are still very touchy-feely and seem close.%0D\
I didn''t know Cory had a history of dating his MALE co-stars, though he pegged me gay from the mere fact that he met a couple of times with Taylor "Beard-Extraordinaire" Swift.%0D\
Now, he''s probably going to be linked to the other Disney-Beard Selena Whatshername.%0D\
Seriously, is Disney just a beard farm?
- Did Cory have boyfriends growing up in Canada?
- He considered Taylor Swift as a beard? \
Shiiiit that seals it!
- [quote] t.v. shows and movies have been hiring 25 and 30 year olds to play high school students for decades.%0D
Yes, but the rest of the cast is in their early to mid-twenties. Cory is on the verge of 30. He looks very out of place.%0D
I agree with Brenda. Cory is actually closer in age to Matt Morrison than he is to the rest of the cast. That's probably why he's always sitting next to "Mister Schuester" in class. It's because he looks younger next to Morrison, than he does to the rest of the cast.%0D
Don't even get me started on his ass. It's the awful "squeezed" ass, which is neither a bubble butt nor a flat ass. Instead of protruding outwards, it looks clenched inwards, and that's the worst kind of ass.%0D
Cory does nothing for me. I think that Chord Overstreet is the best addition to the cast. He has a smokin' body, and a very cute face. Now THAT boy is fuckable.%0D
And by the way, the Blind Item can't be about Corey Monteith and Taylor Lautner. No way. Those two were born 10 years apart, and I just don't see it. If anything, Taylor would be with a much younger guy.
- Taylor was allegedly with Jake G. who''s even older than Cory so I''m not sure what that has to do with anything.\
And please, Cory looks passably high-school age. He''s tall but he has that baby face and doesn''t even look like he shaves. Mark "Puck" Salling is the one looking like an aging grease monkey. He aged HARD between seasons. I bet that''s the real reason they''re trying to get him off the show.
- Drop. Dead. Gorgeous!
- R43 I want there to be something going on. Hot. I dig the size difference.
- Oh, my GAAAWWWD! Cory is horribly handsome!
- R49, I don''t believe it either. %0D\
Chord Overstreet looks like a textbook-twink. %0D\
Puck ogled Chris'' ass in some video while he was dancing Single Ladies and though there was one of the girls dancing directly in front of him, too. Also this blind item:%0D\
"Which member of the Glee cast was partying over the holidays on Boracay island in the Philippines and managed to mistakenly pull a ladyboy?" (from Popbitch)%0D\
It''s definitely Salling, because he tweeted pictures from there.%0D\
What''s the deal with Artie - Kevin McHale?%0D\
He was in a boyband (!)and I read somewhere that he went with Chris to a gay bar.%0D\
There seems to be a 50% chance that Matt is gay, I think.
- I like him. He''s cute and big and say what you will, but I think his raspy singing voice isn''t too bad.
- Puck has been hitting the bottle pretty hard. It''s obvious.\
Corey is adorable.
- Seems like practically the whole cast is gay.
- [quote]Drop. Dead. Gorgeous!%0D\
He was in that?
- Was it Keram or someone else who said Cory was bisexual but while Chris was obsessively in love with him (which inspired the plot of the show), Cory rejected him for his youth? \
Keram also said that Mark Salling was mostly straight but got fucked by Ryan Murphy for his part on Glee. Not sure if I believe any of it but I do believe Lea/Diana hooked up (because Diana''s now bearding with Alex Pettyfer who is definitely gay) and I wouldn''t be surprised if Mark fucked the ladyboy. Ryan Murphy though is a leap, ew.
- ps I don''t think Matt Morrison''s gay. I think he is no stranger to the homosex at some point in his life (he''s an actor and in Broadway duh) but primarily straight. He just seems like a loser (straight) theatre geek to me. And Kevin McHale is fucking Jenna (Tina) in real life.
- [quote]And Kevin McHale is fucking Jenna (Tina) in real life.\
I was with you until that statement. McHale is GAAAAYYYY.
- How do you know that Jean Luc Bilodeau was the one who Cory messed around with? Where did that rumor even start?%0D\
Jean Luc doesn''t really seem ''gay'' or even ''bi'' and certainly doesn''t seem like the kind of guy who would want to ''experiment''. %0D\
Hopefully someone will answer this please.
- Former heroin addict.
- idk what guys cory has hooked up with but i dont need that information to know he is 100% gayyy. Its pretty clear if u watch and listen to him for 10 seconds. i would love to know who he has gotten with though!
- He reminds me of my high school''s class president and quarterback; very similar looks, very nice, upstanding guy.\
My "Finn" and I were at a summer camp together, and he and I showered together a lot. He was welcome to my admiring glances, and admitted that he was hung, but straight. He let me have some admiring glances, avec suds. Sweet guy!
SF Gay Gayerson III
- [quote]Cory is on the verge of 30. \
I thought he was 22!
- He was 28 when he was cast on the show.
- Wait so Jean Luc Bilodeau is gay? Are you serious? He and Cory had sex on the set of Kyle XY? Does this mean Jean Luc is using Emmalyn Estrada as a ''beard'' since Emmalyn is his girlfriend at the moment.\
Can anyone confirm that Jean Luc is gay and/or he and Cory got together on the set of Kyle XY?
- 77, start your own deranged thread(s).\
jeez. Schizo much?
- ^^^Well I can''t, only paid registered members can apparently. \
Oh my dear troll, I''m not Schizophrenic, just very curious. I suppose it''s just wishful thinking for you to think that though, gives you sense of power and self worth to call other people things that they aren''t.
- A friend of mine in New York was recently dining next to a cast memeber of Glee in a restaurant. The guy was telling his friend about his partner (male) and the house they had purchased in upstate New York. My friend does not watch Glee and couldn''t identify the actor so I thought it was probably Matthew Morrison. When my friend was visiting recently, I showed him an episode of Glee and he immediately identified Cory Monteith as the guy in the restaurant.
- A former heroin addict, r72? Based on what? I''ve figured he may have some sort of problem with booze though, mainly because I''ve seen him mentioning in the interviews that he doesn''t like alcohol or the taste of it and only drinks non-alcoholic beer. But apparently he was drinking a lot as a teenager. It''s just seems a bit weird.
- [quote]ps I don''t think Matt Morrison''s gay.%0D\
Well the UK''s Daily Mail newspaper has just run a hugely unnecessary headline for MM stating ''I''m not gay!'' and showed him kissing...Kelly Brook of all people! %0D\
Which is about the biggest neon flashing closet flag you could get but apparently DM readers all think it''s wonderful.
- [quote]Jean Luc doesn''t really seem ''gay'' or even ''bi'' and certainly doesn''t seem like the kind of guy who would want to ''experiment''.%0D\
Well maybe you are projecting stereotypes onto people that don''t always exist. %0D\
[quote]A friend of mine in New York was recently dining next to a cast memeber of Glee in a restaurant. The guy was telling his friend about his partner (male) and the house they had purchased in upstate New York. My friend does not watch Glee and couldn''t identify the actor so I thought it was probably Matthew Morrison. When my friend was visiting recently, I showed him an episode of Glee and he immediately identified Cory Monteith as the guy in the restaurant.%0D\
Now THAT''S some great gossip. Thanks.
- I honestly just want to know, that if anyone here has seen Jean Luc Bilodeau in any movies, tv shows, interviews, etc. if they get ''gay vibe'' from Jean Luc.%0D\
You can''t just flat out say that Jean Luc ''messed around'' with Cory Monteith and have nothing to back that up.
- [quote]A friend of mine in New York was recently dining next to a cast memeber of Glee in a restaurant. The guy was telling his friend about his partner (male) and the house they had purchased in upstate New York. My friend does not watch Glee and couldn''t identify the actor \
If he doesn''t watch and couldn''t identify him how would he know he was on Glee. Monteith is a Canadian citizen and works in LA, why would he buy a house upstate NY? This story is fishier than than the Red Lobster in Times Square.
- Fat now :(
- Link please, R86
- Cory seems to have a special obsession with all things Chris:%0D
- ...always filming him:
- He also seems a healthy obsession with Chris'' ass:
- He''s like that big jock who wants to have sex with Kurt.%0D\
I always got the impression that Murphy wanted to make Finn gay, ever since he had hot tub accidental sex with that girl in the first episode.%0D\
He didn''t really want to have sex with her; he just had a biological reaction, spontaneous...whatever.%0D\
- This is from a few months ago but still interesting...\
Teen Vogue: You guys seem very close%E2%80%94is it strange to play boyfriend and girlfriend on TV?\
Lea Michele: We''re such good friends that we''ve passed that level of weirdness. Cory farts in front of me.\
Teen Vogue: And your boyfriend doesn''t get jealous? About the kissing, I mean.\
Lea Michele: Mine? Or Cory''s? [laughs] My boyfriend [American Idiot star Theo Stockman] is an actor as well. So he understands.\
Teen Vogue: Cory, are you seeing anyone?\
Cory Monteith: No.\
Lea Michele: Not like he would tell us.\
Teen Vogue: He wouldn''t even tell you? \
Lea Michele: No.\
Cory Monteith: I stay private about that stuff. I don''t want to be like, "I''m seeing this girl . . ."\
Lea Michele: And then we''d be like, "What happened to that sweet girl?"\
Cory Monteith: Exactly.\
Teen Vogue: So you were this way even before you were famous.\
Cory Monteith: Yes.
- Well, if that''s true, R94, he''s gay all right.%0D\
Unlike Kurt/Chris though, he shouldn''t come out. %0D\
- Wouldn''t it be lovely if Cory & Chris were a couple? People have been flipping out about Draren Criss for months, when the real scoop was Cory & Chris! Haha
WEHT Good On-Set Gossip
- Cory is way too cute to be straight!
- I wonder if Cory is a boxers or briefs guy?
- R98, good question!%0D\
I''d love to see him in Jockey briefs & Calvin Klein boxer briefs.
- Cory''s adorable but he has weird old man legs. Bald and veiny - they look like my grandfather''s.
- God he does NOT look like someone playing a teen in that pic (r100) He easily looks 28/29 his age there. Glee must do wonders with makeup tricks. I guess they must considering most of the cast is not age appropriate. I do hope we find out if Cory is a boxers or briefs guy in real life.
New directions underwear babbler.
- He''s wearing the cheap, ugly kind of flip-flops. That doesn''t bode well for his gayness.
- [quote]I refuse to believe that Chris is the only gay guy in the Glee cast.\
- Doesn''t Cory have 40th birthday coming up?
- R49 Well there''s Jon Groff too. There are also rumors about Cory, Chord, Kevin and Matt for sure. I think Mark too. Then on the ladies side there is Jane who is out and rumors about Lea, Dianna and Naya. Gayest cast on tv.
- Murphy''s POPULAR cast was also rife with rumors of gay and bi cast members. Obviously it was true with Tammy Lynn Michaels and Diane Delano but I have lesbian friends who still swear Sara Rue, Carly Pope and Leslie Grossman were all involved in the backstage lesbian drama, trading partners and sleeping around with each other. \
Bryce Johnson had rumors around him, but I think that was more wishful thinking. In an interview he told the Advocate he has a gay brother, but I still recall people online swearing he was gay too (or that the gay brother story was a cover) and that he was seen frequently at gay bars in WeHo. He''s been married to a woman since 2003 for what it''s worth.
- Part Asiatic?
- this confuses me. Does this mean he''s really straight or really closeted?
- I was wondering the same thing! I''m still not sure if you can make a "straight but not narrow" PSA if you''re not straight...I guess we''ll see what Cory says in his PSA. I THINK it''s supposed to mean that he''s straight though...I guess that''s not good for us gay guys like me who are crushing on him if he''s saying he''s straight (you would think on a show like "Glee," and with the out and proud castmates he has, that he would be honest and say if he was gay if he really was). Still, though, it wouldn''t surprise me if he turns out to be gay. Here''s to hoping!
- agreed, R109, Cory is a cutie & many of us are crushing on him ;)
- He is a completely adorable hottie and I really hope he''s gay...I was watching an interview he did earlier this year on the Strombo show in Canada and he mentioned getting kicked out of the house when he was a teenager and that he has a strained relationship with his dad that he''s not trying to repair...Who knows, maybe he got kicked out because he''s gay???
- He crashed for a while with a friend of David DeCoutou''s. I think he''s just really open and has no problem with gay people.
- He''s not technically hot, but he is cute. I''d totally fuck him.
- Who gives a fuck about Cory Monteith? I want to know if Mark Salling is gay or bi!
- R114 I have no evidence, but from gut reaction Salling doesn''t strike me as gay/bi. Neither do Shum or Overstreet.\
McHale and Monthieth are a different story on the other hand.
- If he''s really gay that''s going to be an awkward moment to acknowledge of him joining a "straight but not narrow" cause. "Oh, I thought for sure I was straight back then. It was only, like, ten minutes ago that I realized that I like cock! I swear!".
- LOL @R116, I thought of that too. I wonder if Cory is gay how his co-stars feel about him pretending to be straight with this PSA (which has yet to be released). Anyone who knows anything about him also knows that he is a huge self-proclaimed Vancouver Canucks fan but he really didn''t start talking about the team or hockey in general until a few months ago. Now, it''s virtually all he talks about in interviews or on Twitter. Maybe all of the hockey talk and the "SBNN" PSA is all part of a "straighter" public image???
- R114 Damn. Honestly, my gut doesn''t tell me he''s gay/bi either, but I was just hoping. Oh well. %0D\
I don''t care about any of the other guys on the show if they''re gay or not.
- I wonder what it''d be like to rim Cory Monteith. Hmmmm.....
- [quote] Well there''s Jon Groff too. There are also rumors about Cory, Chord, Kevin and Matt for sure. I think Mark too. %0D\
Don''t forget Cheyenne...
- So if he is gay, do you guys think he''s a top or bottom?\
I was thinking bottom, but all the flirty pics with Colfer makes me hesitate.
- Good question...I can see him being more of a bottom but then again in other scenarios I can imagine him being a top. So many versatile? That would be ideal, wouldn''t it?
- Theory: Cory Monteith''s "Straight But Not Narrow" PSA was supposed to be released, like, two weeks ago, but then at the last minute SBNN tweeted that the video would be released at a later date and that the video would be "worth the wait." A day or two SBNN tweeted again that they were retooling their site and parts of their mission statement and that Cory''s video will be released July 1. Perhaps Cory will come out of the closet in his SBNN video? Maybe they are retooling their site and mission statement to include PSAs from gay actors as well??
- Find out if he is uncut, please.
Well he''s not American, Jewish, or Muslim, so he probably is uncut.
- Possibly, R125, but about half of Canadian guys from his generation are cut
- He talks about his past addiction to drugs and his desire to have a family someday in Parade this Sunday.
- Can''t really say I''m surprised. He''s mentioned something about his past before, though nothing as detailed as this. I wonder what drugs he did, he only says he used ''anything and everything, as much as possible''.
- About Cory possibly being gay - I just read a statistic that gay and lesbian teens are 190 percent more likely to turn to drugs and alcohol compared to their straight peers. If Cory started drinking and doing pot when he was 13 (when most kids go through puberty and start to figure out their sexuality), is too much of a stretch to think he may have turned to substance abuse because he was gay?%0D\
Also, you can read excerpts from the Parade article on Parade.com. In the interview he gets asked about love and marriage. He talks about how with landing the role on "Glee" that he "feels like Cinderella" and that someday he''d love to get married and "live happily ever after." He also talks about how wants to find that special "someone" someday, but never ever says anything about future wives, girlfriends, she, her, etc...only "someone" or "that person". HELL-O, HE''S GAY!!!
- He''s not gay, and his straight but not narrow video comes out July 1.
- He showed his ass in a Canadian horror movie
- Link please, r131!
- R132, I think you can find a photo on "The Ultimate Male Celebrity Naked Ass Thread"
- Thank you!
- so many celebrities that had public heterosexual relationships, then came "out" publicly..(Ricky Martin) I wish him the best. I personally think he''s bi even tho there''s over a million gay folks that reside in Vancouver....
- r72 called it!
- What do we think?
- Hmmm he never did say that he was personally straight. Just the guys talking to guys about guys who like guys catch phrase.
- He was on the cover of last week''s Parade magazine. Admitted that he did a lot of drugs while growing up. I would have never believed it, but glad he''s clean & sober.
- He looks handsome in that video, I would assume that Cory is more toned, and in shape.%0D\
Btw, Cory starred with Matt Dallas in Kyle XY...wonder if they were more than just friends?
- Well, the rumour (on DL) was that he fooled around with that kid, Jean-Luc Bilodeau. Not sure if I believe that, though.
- The video''s kind of weak. Bad lighting and makeup and it''s too short.
- Well here''s the thing about the "SBNN" PSA...Wasn''t there a lot of a hype for a 0:51 second video? And more than half of that is just advetising for SBNN - there''s only about 15-20 seconds of Cory. %0D\
He also doesn''t say anything about being straight in the PSA. In the past, spokesmen for the organization have said "I''m straight, but not narrow" in their video.%0D\
Of course this is JUST a theory, but I''m wondering if he originally did say all of that stuff (i.e. "I''m straight, but not narrow") and then thought about it in hindsight and had them take it out. His PSA originally was supposed to be released nearly a month ago but then at the last minute SBNN said there were delays with the video and that they were re-tooling their website and mission statement. I''m wondering if after filming the PSA Cory realized that he didn''t ever want to go on record and say that he''s straight when he''s really not. In the process of editing, then, the PSA got cut WAAAAY down. %0D\
- In Parade, he credits the GLEE makeup artist with making him look younger...by covering up his gray hair! Yeah, he''s a believable teenager.
- He''s adorable.
- R143 I had the same theory as you haha.
- I support the goals of SBNN, Gets Better Campaign and the Gay/Straight Alliances finally being organized across high schools, colleges and even middle school campuses.%0D
Within some of the GLEEK circles, many find it ironic that Monteith would all of sudden share his journey of addiction & sobriety (kudos to him) when these are very relevant experiences/topics to many of GLEE's messages and story lines regarding struggling teen issues. Maybe that's why some of us thought the article & PSA were tied in with the fact he has to re-tool his marketability since he's graduating/going to be written off the show.%0D
I was pleasantly & a bit surprised by Cory - not that I question his support for fighting heterosexism/homophobia, but that he would imply to his large GLEE fan base that he's "straight" amidst a huge underground convo blogs that he is like us, Queer Folk. Just check out many responses across comment boards that more than enough knew he dated men as well when he was a struggling person/actor in Vancouver.%0D
Either way, I thanks all the efforts addressing bullying prevention/fighting homophobia/heterosexism. I encourage any of you to support your local Gay/Straight Alliances as well.%0D
- Now that Cory and Chris are leaving Glee maybe they could star in a Bravo reality show about a gay actor/straight actor living together in NYC trying to make their way in the business. Call it "LaGlee and Hirley"
L. Michele, laughing on her way to Funny Girl rehearsals
- What? Another series I can guest on, and steal all the scenes from the regulars!
- Re 124. As a Canadian male who is from the same generation as Corey. (We are pretty much the same age.) I am more then willing to bet that he is cut. Most if not all of the guys in the high school locker room were cut . It was something that was popular when we were babies I guess. As to Corey being gay I defeintly get that vibe.
- Wouldn''t it be great if Finn and Kurt went off together to go live as a gay couple in Canada?%0D\
I always had the feeling that Murphy wanted to reveal Finn as gay ever since that hot tub scene. %0D\
He didn''t have sex as much as he had a phisiological reaction.%0D\
- [quote]So adorable. So Canadian. \
- Well, rumor has it that the new cast will be young actors from the Disney Channel. Should be interesting!
- R150, I''m from the same generation too, and it''s more of a mix of half cut and half uncut.
- Cory is hot either way, cut or uncut.
- Yeah, I''d do him either way.
- So much pinging in this. Especially at 2:30.
- [R157] So true! There are times during which I think Cory can easily pass as straight and others when I''m like "He''s showing his true self..." LOL!
- Yep, he''s another typical Q actor trying to pull a lick at straight female fanbase. We know he loves/does bois too. Not surprised if did both gurls & bois.
- Dude is for sure not "straight". The reactions to his admittance of a rocky sketch past (he alluded in his Rolling Stone interview and currently came OUT...lol...in Parade) are nothing new. Neither is his past that he was with guys in Vancouver. Who is he fooling? Mr. Murphy was right to graduate his mediocre acting arse off after 3rd season. Make some room for new REAL talent! oh well mighty bottom dollar rules over substance.....
- Cory's got to be gay. Just monitoring the way he looks, talks, acts...He's giving it a good go of trying to appear straight, though.
- He's just ok and very quietly gayish....
I was chuckling when I saw his character finally have "sex" on GLEE last night cuz I definitely was not convinced he was only into females.
He could have easily fit in the gay bar scene LoL!
- Cory Monteith...top, bottom, or versatile? What do you think?
- He looks too soft to me - something about the softness of his face and the boyish thing doesn't do it for me. I know this is offensive - but I just find him impossibly dorky and not in a hot way.
and i love nerds
- Bottom, but probably occasionally versatile, R163.
- Who cares about this guy - any info about Mark Salling?
- I also agree that he's probably primarily a bottom but also is up for being versatile.
Wouldn't mind seeing him with Damian McGinty...I'm sure Cory would love a little Irish cream!
- Mark Salling is so hot to me.
I think gay.
- R168 I was wondering if he's gay too. I've only seen him photographed with two women, and one of those women was that co-star of his that he was supposedly secretly dating briefly (but I never bought that).
How can he be so cute and not have a girlfriend if he's straight?
Is Mark gay?
- [quote]Former heroin addict.
Recovering current heroin addict, you mean, among many other hardcore drugs. And juvie resident and homeless criminal.
Seriously. He seems sweet, but beneath the shiny facade is a fucked up guy who only barely managed to get his shit together before he overdosed in a nameless Canadian ditch.
- I'd say that Mark Salling is gay. Some guy I know claimed to have had sex with him.
And the report is that most of the guys on Glee are gay.
This is very third-hand info, so take it for whatever it is worth.
- [quote]I'd say that Mark Salling is gay. Some guy I know claimed to have had sex with him.
More details please. And is the guy you know usually a reliable source?
- Salling had a really gay moment during the Glee Christmas episode this week. During the black and white special within the show after he and Cory make their entrance Mark crosses in front of the camera to get to his guitar and has the gayest gayface you'll ever see. Odd and out of character but they were all mugging outrageously during those segments.
- [quote]More details please. And is the guy you know usually a reliable source?
As I said, I was passing this on for whatever it is worth -- which may not be much. I don't have any more details. The friend who told me is pretty reliable, but who the hell knows how accurate or fictional any of it is.
- R174 Well, to keep my fantasies alive, I'll believe it's true!
- Reply 173
yeah I'm not fooled by that shiny facade.
Anyone with a decent publicist will direct their client to be as charming and polite to the fans... He turned on a long-time NYC GLEEK fan who called him out (finally someone did) on his BS for f*kd up treatment. y'all need to check out her twitter @SendingAllMyLuv Dec 19 & @lacesy to see Lea Lesbian action spin the bottle...
Def Lea & Cory are each other's beards lol...
Self-centered addict typical behavior exacerbated by self-entitled celebrity usual 15 min-of-fame BS. Pluh-eez writers write his old ass off the teen show for good....
- Uh, R176? If you're linking to some whacked out fan's twitter drama as proof of anything, you're in the wrong forum.
- Cory seems like a nice guy but he needs to get his flabby ass into a gym. They are barely keeping his belly hidden underneath those oversized shirts. Also, his acting has gotten even worse over the years.
Thank goodness for Chord Overstreet and Harry Shum. Even if their acting sucks, at least they have naked torsos worth looking at.
- My apologies R177
My response was meant to be linked to R170
that Cory is another mediocre celebrity fr "recovery"
One can stop taking substances, but the hustle self-centered mentality of addicts still pervade...
- Reply 178, I remember a scene in the season 2 Rocky Horror episode where Finn (Cory) walked down the hallway in just a pair of boxer shorts and he looked very skinny, fit, and toned. That was filmed in Sept. 2010, though, so that obviously could have changed. I do know what you mean, though. I was watching an episode that aired a month or so ago and Cory was wearing a large, oversized polo and his chest looked ginormous. Still cute, though.
Cory Monteith's future husband
- I've been watching Season 2 of Glee on Blu-ray, and I think Cory Monteith is so boss.
- Oh my R181! Season 2 is abysmal and the acting/singing esp of Cory is terrible. Plz review season 1 episodes 1 thru 13. Happy New Year!
- Tell us more, r170.
- I imagine the producers are the ones who are encouraging the cast to keep mum about their sexuality. It creates curiosity and buzz which translates to free pr. It also creates a larger fan base, in theory.
Is no one else repelled by Lea michelle's "boyfriend" comment in the posted interview? She comes off as a high school bully "outing" Corey. Very passive aggressive.
- @Reply185, that picture is fucking hot! Exactly why I'd love to hook up with Cory someday...
@Reply184, I'm sure you're right. In Hollywood, I think most handlers (producers, PR people, managers, agents) want their stars to keep homosexuality a secret in order for them to build a fan base. I think this is even true for young male stars like Cory. Think about it it: If he announced he was gay, it would undoubtedly alienate young female fans who are "crushing" on Cory. Not only would this affect his fan base, but also the ratings of Glee.
I wouldn't be surprised if Cory announces that he's gay within a year or two of leaving Glee.
Cory's Future Husband
- Newsflash R186, young girls are not the m ain consumers of GLEE.
- I'm just guessing, but I assume that pretty much every homosexual actor, actress, athlete, and singer are told to keep their sexuality under wraps for fear of losing fans. There are so many conservative people in the USA and, for some reason, gay celebrities are still sometimes portrayed as not being role models for people to look up to or identify with.
There seems to be an added stigma with gay actors and their "inability" to play straight (almost as if once they announce they're gay there's no way they can ever be thought of as straight again, which is total shit).
I somewhat agree with post 186...I think "Glee"'s viewship spans nearly all demographics, but I think young people, particularly girls, are a big part of it. While Christmas shopping for my nieces the past few years I encountered SO MANY items, such as diaries and fashion accessories, with Cory Monteith and Mark Salling on them. There's a lot of merchandise out there for young girls in which Mark and Cory are marketed as "the heartthrobs." If one of them were to come out as gay that would ruin their "image."
- I want to suck him for hours.
- I concur with R189!
- I'd rather rim him for hours.
- [quote]While Christmas shopping for my nieces the past few years I encountered SO MANY items, such as diaries and fashion accessories, with Cory Monteith and Mark Salling on them. There's a lot of merchandise out there for young girls in which Mark and Cory are marketed as "the heartthrobs." If one of them were to come out as gay that would ruin their "image."
Is Mark gay? He kind of gives that vibe in interviews.
- Cory Monteith admitted that he had drug problems in Parade Magazine a couple of months ago, and has been clean for many years.
- Cory Monteith showed his ass in a horror movie he did early in his career
- Hmmm, R190 and R191, I think Cory would love it if we all worked something out between us. I love to share.
- R193 I don't know about Mark but Chord Overstreet seems to have a weird crush on Chris Colfer.
- Considering he can't sing or act and he looks doofy, I think he's dreamy.
- I feel exactly the same way, R197.
- Lea Michele said he farts in front of her. Ew!
- Yes clean fr heroin, coke etc (Parade) & massive copulation (fr Rolling Stone interview)
Still quite smug thinly disguised arrogant, photo pic power mugging celeb (ex. Pics w Bush & Harper) yet supports causes these conservative figures' policies attack (civil rights etc.)
He was a kept boi w DeCoteau & friends
To each his own...Cory is uninspiring artistically & sexually
- Mmmm, I'm with R191! Cory's seemingly naive and bumbling ways are what really turn me on.
- "She comes off as a high school bully "outing" Corey. Very passive aggressive."
r184? You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- I wonder if Cory ever had sex with guys for drugs and/or money when he was using during his teen years. It would make sense...
- Find out if he is uncut please.
- I love Cory Monteith so much, that it hurts!
- R203 Probably, but he probably would have done it for fun too.
- Who cares about this guy - any info about Mark Salling?
- Wasn't there a video clip posted here of Cory's naked ass?
- I'm not sure about a video of his add, but I know you can find photo still's pretty easily. Pretty much all you have to do is type "Cory Monteith ass" into the Yahoo or Google image search engine and there you go.
- Hot! I wouldn't mind getting all up on him.
- Such a cute guy. I know he's had his share of problems in the past, but who hasn't? He seems like he's fully reformed and like he's a pretty sweet, ordinary guy now.
- [quote]Newsflash [R186], young girls are not the m ain consumers of GLEE.
Newsflash - erm, yes they ARE!
[quote]Lea Michele said he farts in front of her. Ew!
That's nothing, Leo used to sit on Kate Winslet's knee and let rip in her face during Titanic. And we all know how much he's bearded over the years.
- Count me in on the Cory love. He is cute as hell and by far my fave from Glee which I never watch.
Mark Salling is good looking for sure but maybe not quite my type, and Darren Criss has obvious appeal but also not for me.
Was pleasantly surprised to read he may be gay here, seemed another too good to be true.
He really suits and can pull off the beefy look.
- Hmm Folks,
please take a gander at older posts which he pings...
So much pinging in this. Especially at 2:30.
[see offsite link on www.hulu.com]
His publicity team is going to their job. But his 30-something self can't hide under that teen Glee-ness. He's been slipping on the fan politeness (see R170 & R176)
Seriously, all the make-up/hair dye can only do so much - he's ok cute but nothing to write home about & not convincing as a 17 year old. Last night's proposing corny episode clearly portrays his age...
Hope he moves on and grows as an actor on other non-teen projects.
- Oh, my!
- R204, sure I'll get right on that. Let me just ask him quick...
- naked ass shot from horror movie he did before he became famous:
- Wouldn't it be shocking if Cory was actually straight and not gay? He gives off such a gay vibe in every way that I seriously wouldn't be able to believe it.
- Evaluate his naked ass, please.
- On other datalounge GLEE threads, he's confirmed queer downlow but straight acting
Thanks R214, I checked out older post of hulu video & I sooo agree his Mary couldn't be contained...
A Hollywood industry friend confirms he's boy/girl Q & beards preferably w blonde model/celeb types
Jeez I LoL wen I read a poster on the GLEE thread that he must sux well cuz he landed this role not by his beauty or singing cuz he's like thousands of actors of the same ilk
Perez Hilton says he has a new lady lover but she's just a SoCal struggling model whose friends with Cory's bandmate.
So much sleazy Hollywoodness.....
- R219 It's a cute tush, I like it. I would have rather seen him from the front, though...
- Glee's PR is trying to sell a Cory/Lea romance. I guess they are desperate for ratings.
- I saw that article, too, R220, and it's rediculous. Just last week I met a friend (a young woman) for dinner after work. We spent hours together at the restaurant and, as we parted on the street, gave each other a hug and a kiss. A LOT of friends do that, and it's so preposterous for Perez to announce that he has "a new lady love." More like Cory's PR people "leaked" the news to Perez so he'd report it and Cory would come off looking straight.
Mark my words, Cory will come out of the closet within a year of leaving "Glee"!
- I wonder if Cory and Chris Colfer are in a feud of some kind. They almost never interact on the show anymore. Like don't even speak to eachother even though they play brothers on the show. I know that it is the writer's decision who speaks to who, but it is a little weird considering in season one and two they did a lot together.
- R223 Is Perez getting paid off by PR people now to "in" people? He used to out people with no problem, then in late 2010 he said he wasn't going to out people anymore because he didn't want to be labeled a bully. But I'm not buying that shit - it's one thing not to out people, but it's another to try to make certain closet cases look straight when nobody believes it in the first place.
- Do you think Cory's ass looks a bit squishy and feminine?
- I don't know, I guess I'm not that great at evaluating asses (unless I see a seriously gross one, I really can't determine what's good.) I thought Cory's looked okay.
- R225, I can only speculate about the Cory story and how Perez runs his website. I'm just guessing, but I think that Perez has become less relevant and popular since he announced in 2010 that he was going to stop bullying/saying nasty things. I'm not sure how many hits his blog gets a day compared to three or four years ago, but I'm just assuming the number is smaller. Before, people went to Perez because he outed people, he said what other people were only thinking, and because his snarky comments were entertaining. Now, he has no real niche and is simply just competing with Entertainment Weekly, US Weekly, E!, and other entertainment news outlets.
I'm assuming that Perez probably takes any news "tips" that he can get (from PR people, agents, etc.) so that he can report "exclusives." I mean, none of the other, more credible, entertainment sites reported on Cory meeting anyone for breakfast, let alone jumped to the conclusion that the woman was his "new lady love." I think Perez juset wants so bady to be relevant again that he'll "break the news" on nearly anything...
- Did you look at the previous page, R227?
- LOL yes I did. I thought it looked alright. Am I missing something? Can someone provide me with some standard criteria for with to judge an ass?
- Has his ass been penetrated?
- yep many times in vancouver
- what was he doing in Vancouver?
- hustling and surviving; for the pleasure with females and males (more discreetly)
He was not the humble polished polite guy we see in his celebrity life. He (good for him) is in recovery but he lead a very f*ckd up life in Canada. He wasn't nice. He's just a celeb now - a little smug/attaches to good causes but not as progressive/deep as one would need to be, he's not a true advocate/social justice kind of person
- Has he talked about his background as a male prostitute?
- It's not prostituting if you enjoy it.
- So Cory has had sex with women?
- If that's true, it would shock the hell out of me too, R237.
- I don't believe he was a male hustler in the paid with money sex worker definition, but hustling as in exchange for drugs and/or having sex with whomever when one is so high/tore-up/drunk doesn't matter who's there.
Personally I get the sense he's bi but leans more toward males discreetly.
I know he was a kept boi as a struggling actor with the homoerotic B horror director David DeCouteau's friend...
When the story hit the stands that Cory was in recovery, a couple of the comments alluded that he "hustled" and did quite a bit of crack amongst everything else.
- Oh God, he's so hot. I wonder if he's a good kisser or not.
- I wonder what his cum tastes like?
- Donuts and Juicy Fruit
- So lets settle this Glee Stuff for once and all
Cory Monteith: Gay, Bi or Straight?
Mark Salling: Gay, Bi or Straight?
Chris Colfer: Openly Gay
Jonathan Groff: Openly Gay
Darren Criss: Gay, Bi or Straight?
Matthew Morrison: Gay, Bi or Straight?
Kevin McHale: Gay, Bi or Straight?
Chord Overstreet: Gay, Bi or Straight?
Truth and Consequence!
- I feel like Monteith and McHale are definitely gay. I'm not completely sure one way or another about Salling, Oversreet, Criss, and Morrison.
- It's a shorter list to just ask which guys on the show are straight.
- God, I wanna eat him out so bad...
- R423, Can't say for certain, but this is my gut feeling on each:
Cory Monteith = gay
Mark Salling = straight
Darren Criss = straight (he has said so in interviews and I actually believe him)
Matthew Morrison = straight (but annoying)
Kevin McHale = gay (he wears things like skinny tanks and plaid capris and does things like hula hooping when not in character...VERY GAY!)
Chord Overstreet = Not sure...I guess I'd pick straight if I had to choose
- R242 I would really like that!
- So there's this story on Perez that the cops broke up a loud house party at Cory's recently. It said that Cory and his friends were very polite to the police and that Cory's roommate got a fine.
Might I ask, why the fuck would a 30 year-old multimillionaire have a roommate unless he was dating/fucking that person? I'm guessing that Cory's "roommate" is really his lover.
- Well, considering that he is Canadian, I'd figure his cum would have the slight taste of maple syrup.
- Is it just me or is Cory looking a little oddly shaped these days? Whenever he moves around and dances on "Glee" his body looks even more atypical. It seems as though he has a really large chest, small head, and long, skinny legs. Sort of an odd combo.
- Cory: gay, not interested in dating right now
Matt: you have to ask?
Kevin: gay, has a boyfriend
Chord: straight but bicurious... Glee has been an eye opener for him
- Why would Cory be a multimillionaire, R249? He's a minor actor.
- What R253 said. Those kids don't make a lot of money, at least not by entertainment standards. There were a few articles around that had them quoted saying they don't receive any money from the song sales, which is where Glee makes most of it's money.
- Interesting. I just figured that he and the other actors would have a couple million right now from their episode salaries, DVD residuals, concert earnings, etc. He's also done a few movies as well.
- [quote]Mark Salling: Gay, Bi or Straight?
I've always found it strange how he never has a girlfriend. In all the photos of him out clubbing, I've only see one picture of him with a girl. All the other pictures he's around men.
In any case, he's boring as hell in interviews. So dull.
- I think the new kid, Damian McGinty, is quite cute. He seems very innocent as he navigates his new life in L.A. (he's only 19 and originally from Ireland). I'm pretty sure he's straight, but I'm thinking under the right circumstances (i.e. being drunk), his sexuality could bend a little.
- For some reason, I bet he's got a really, really big dick.
- Cory, R258?
- Aren't these guys getting too old to still be in high school? What's next? Stockard Channing to be one of the classmates?
- Kevin McHale and (obviously) Chris Colfer are gay.
I have no heard anything definitive that Cory was gay, though I suppose it is possible.
Cory Monteith got around 20k an episode for the first two seasons. Now for the third season he is getting somewhat less than Lea Michelle and Chris Colfer's 45k an episode, probably around 40.
The cast of Glee is (relatively) underpaid. They don't bring home the big bucks like stars of some other successful TV shows.
- I'd say it's more than possible, R261
- Maybe R261, I know gay men helped him out during his druggie-homeless phase and given how fucked up he was during a lot of it I don't doubt he put out.
But I am not aware of gay gossip from his time in LA, which doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
And to add on to my earlier post, the cast gets essentially nothing from iTune sales and very little from the album sales. They did at least get a decent paycheck for the tour.
Just the way their contracts are, Ryan Murphy locks you in to be on Glee and he hires kids who aren't in any position of negotiating power. It is still worth it because many of them would have no career without him and honestly won't go anywhere after Glee.
- Yeah, R259, I mean Cory. Don't know why, something just tells me he's got a monster knob.
- I agree with previous posts that Hollyweird PR are sadly promoting the Cory - Leah showmance! They are friggin' bearding for each other. I saw the pics Leah macking on a hot girl playing spin the bottle via twitter. Her BFF J. Groff was there too. Lot of us esp Q peeps don't buy Cory's cover up...besides if he was truly serious about his art of acting he'd leave Glee on his choice terms instead of just waiting to be written off as an old ass teenager.
Chris knows def abt Cory....
- Hotness. Cory is pure hotness.
- Yeah, he's a cute guy. I don't think he looks almost 30 though. Very fuckable anyway.
- Looks like Cory is straight, ladies.
- I suppose it could be true that he's straight, R269, but keep it mind that it could just be a product of the PR machine. It could just be two single friends hanging out.
- I thought Darren Criss always played coy when asked if he were gay or straight.
Mark is gay. Read that somewhere else when Glee first started.
- The only thing "gay related" that circulated around Mark's career was that he got the job via casting couch.
Apparently he showed up at Murphy's house to accept the job.
- [quote]Mark is gay. Read that somewhere else when Glee first started.
I would believe it. You never see or hear about him having a girlfriend and he's always with guys when he's out clubbing.
- R272 Details please.
- No, he's not...r269
- [quote]I thought Darren Criss always played coy when asked if he were gay or straight.
Darren likes to play up to his gay fanbase in a hipster appropriation way -- "cute" stories about "coming out" as straight, awkwardly flirting with his less than straight male co-stars -- but he's straight. He's been with the same girl for years.
- Sorry R269 who gives a f*ck about that that Publicity rag USmagazine cuz they just show publicity pics of the two actors. Even if it was true, the relationship screams old school Doris Day-Rock Hudson...Leah is an ambitious diva byotch who is a social climber aims for men w amazing power/talent (Theo, Matthew her gay bff Jeff etc). She knows she is more talented musically/actor than this common fkable B actor. She outed him on a Teen Vogue interview. Remember when his PR machine tried to promo his breakfast w his bandmate's model 18 year old friend less than a month ago? Pure bullshit.
One TOO many ppl know the truth about Cory w males honey...(jean Luc, vancouver scene when he was in the mix/sober & in LA scene but very very downe low). It's just a matter of time.
- His ass looks squishy hmm a sweet bottom
- R265 / R278, you write like a fangirl with an odd emotional investment in Cory and Lea.
You could be taken more seriously if you learned basic spelling and grammar. We appreciate those things on DL.
Also, it's okay to spell out the word fuck. Or wait, did mommy tell you only bad girls use that word?
- is Cory uncut?
- Cory Monteith? Who is this hussy?
- A pussy bottom boi
- Other than Morrison, Harry Shrum and perhaps the guy who plays Sam, most of the Glee guys are gay. Criss in interviews pings more than Colfer, or most gay men I've ever met.
- Darren Criss pings like fuck, but given he grew up in musical theater in San Franciso, how could he not?
That is why I at least buy him being just a really gayish straight dude.
- Does anyone else think Cory is looking slightly out of shape? I guess it's hard to tell what he looks like with a shirt on, but the fact that we never see him without a shirt on anymore makes me think that he doesn't look very good underneath.
- I have never met anyone who pings as much as Criss and claims to be straight who didn't turn out to be bisexual or closeted. I worked with three [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool] married guys with children who turned out to be fucking each other without their wives knowing. I've known other guys like Criss who married and had children and then at age 40 leave wife and kids for a guy. So I never find [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool] guys who claim to straight like Criss believable.
- Oh my good God, this is getting out of hand!
First Perez reported that Cory was hooking up with some young model that he met for breakfast in L.A. Then, he and US Weekly reported that Cory and Lea Michele were dating because they've been seen hanging out and because they spent Valentine's Day together. Now he's reporting that Cory hooked up with some girl he met at a ski resort and that they were making out heavily in a hot tub, in the lodge, and that the two "got horizontal" on the lodge couch.
First off, I seriously doubt that ever happened. Who (let alone a celebrity who knows people are watching) "get publicly horizontal" with someone? Secondly, Perez got this "tip" from someone who claims to have witnessed all of this...anyone wanna bet the "tip" came from some lackey of Cory's publicist?
I love how he went from being this quiet guy who everyone thought was gay and now is suddenly being presented as some kind of pussy hound. So stupid.
- Well, maybe his handlers are reading this thread.
- Now Cory is hosting the NY GlAAD awards with Nya. Perhaps Colfer was busy?
- Chris Colfer would have made a way better, spontaneous and funnier host than this closet queer case!
Criss may ping but he loves pussy too. I bet same case for Cory since his pr machine doesn't want to offend the tweener crazies.
Maybe GLAAD organizers chose him for that weak sauce PSA he did awhile ago; good campaign to encourage het males to be allies to Queer men but he's unconvincing that he's straight given his past history. Can't believe he's just into vajayjay only.
- The search engine still doesn't work? I tried to find this thread with dl's own search feature but it found nothing. Then again with word 'glee' I got hits. What's up with that?
Also, any gossip on what kind of drugs was Cory using back in the day? I mean, don't most junkies have a drug of choice they're addicted to?
- Junkie=usually heroin
In Rolling Stone iinterview Cory states he did EVERYTHING.
He was a major crackhead alcoholic too = lot of addict crimes & toss-ups.
Though he's clean now I'm not fooled by his PR facade. He has to professionally maintain amicable fan front but he's a real smug dismissive douche...he uses people like many in his biz.
- He sucked as a GLAAD host. BORING.
John Stamos should of made out with Cory and made more money for a good cause. Cory just didn't want pics kissing another man - coward.
- R291 He started with alcohol really young (11 or 12) and worked his way up to heroin. Got kicked out of his house and shipped around to various family members, friends, anyone who would take him in. He was stealing cars and fucking around to get drugs. He's clean now but R292 is wrong. Ask anyone who works with him, he's actually a genuinely nice guy, very grateful to be in the position he's in now. Not smug or dismissive at all.
The showmance with Lea is being pushed by the network. Glee is bleeding viewers this season and the music isn't selling like it used to. They aren't doing a tour this summer, so there won't be any money made from that. Several cast members will be moving on after this season and none of the new characters they have brought in this season have really clicked with the audience the way they hoped. The new writers they brought in this season have made the show worse and next season is shaping up to be an even bigger disaster. The execs are VERY concerned and desperately trying to keep this sinking ship afloat.
- What's the deal with Chord Overstreet supposedly being bicurious and having a crush on Chris Colfer? And why would any bicurious male had a crush on Chris Colfer over Darren Criss?
- He fucked around alright in Vancouver. He fucked and fucked over my male cousin. So piss off Cory. I don't give a fuck how "nice" you are now. Shit will boomerang back to you. His coworkers may say he's nice but I beg to differ.
- Mark Salling: gay.
- [quote]What's the deal with Chord Overstreet supposedly being bicurious and having a crush on Chris Colfer? And why would any bicurious male had a crush on Chris Colfer over Darren Criss?
Chord supposedly has a man crush on Chris Colfer, what is so wrong with that?
- Hello this thread is about closet Canuck Cory.
Any stories to share? I wanna know the heat btw Cory and Chris at least.
- R294, I don't know if you write with authority or if you actually speak from authority but I believe everything you've written. It rings 100 percent true.
- Thanks r294 for the info. There was a lot I didn't already know.
What did he then exactly do, r296?
r295, I don't find Darren Criss attractive at all, but I don't hate the guy. Colfer's not my type either, but I'd still rather hit that. So you know, to each his own.
- [quote]Mark Salling: gay.
How can you just say that and not give us details?
- Cory is the a big queen sellout.
- No way only Michael J Fox is cute and adorable.
And that is only because of the way he sings "Shake it up...Get real goose, you don't need no bad excuse"
- [quote]Mark Salling: gay. How can you just say that and not give us details?
I gave you the details pages and pages back. Someone I know hooked up with him and Salling admitted that just about all (if not all) the other guys in the cast are gay as well.
- Mark Salliing and Naya definitely dated though, and not even for publicity they tried to keep it secret but it got out when she keyed his car at the break up.
Not saying he didn't hook up with your friend.
- And I'm curious r294, what do you know of monteith's sexuality? Just wondering cause I haven't heard of him hooking up with dudes since his fucked up phase.
- Well, everything was pretty much stated on Cory in Parade magazine.
- And in all the previous entries...
His handlers are going in overdrive to smash any iota of queer relationship inklings or behaviour. The tumblr/twitter accounts don't pop up in web searches anymore but I've seen a few private pics of Cory, Chord and Chris.
- Anyone still think that Cory is gay?
- Fuck yeah fosho queer open bi
He's been with guys, honey. Please don't be a fangirl or his pr machine. Enough of that. Just because he's in L.A. doeesn't mean the truth about him will not come out. Ex junkie and former kept twink from DeCoteau(homoerotic flims) circles...please
- Didn't you know? Cory is Richard Branson's new boi front for his projects. Lolololz. He's is still a hustler just now his pimp is an eccentric billionaire.
- I can't believe anyone is still talking about this dumb bundle of nothing.
- Well Cory and Lea have been dating for several months now, with several reputable news sources acknowledging their relationship. I guess he's really not gay after all.
- [quote]Well Cory and Lea have been dating for several months now, with several reputable news sources acknowledging their relationship. I guess he's really not gay after all.
Hello, Cheryl. Long time, no smell.
- R314: Have you not read thoroughly the previous posts - you annoying fangurl or PR scum! Go ahead and perpetuate & enable this HW whirlwind fantasy "relationship" of the likes Doris Day - Rock Hudson (ironic - that's his character's last name..hmmm)
- (reply 294)
Everything you said about Season 4 is right on the money.
It's funny cause it's true
- He looks like he smells of aged malt balls and egg juice.
- Cory is looking really good this season. His singing is better, even.
- Autotuned mediocre bullshit. Come on and stop PR-omoting this kind of quality acting. Tired of him famewhore ass. Come on writers get him off the show and into the real world. He's just plain tired.
- He's been frolicking with Lea.
- Does Mark Salling have a career anymore?
- Not really R323. Last seen among other D listed celebrites at a New Year's Eve Party.
- R324 Sad. You know your career is over when the only party invites you get are to parties that have Carmen Electra and instructors from Dancing With the Stars on the guestlist.
- I thought he was gay? Why is he holding hands with a girl on the beach?
- Where have you been? He's holding hands with his PRo-GF/co-star Lea Michele. The sooner Glee dies so can this relationship.
- Poor Cory, being forced to spend that much time with Lea is cruel and unusual punishment.
- This thread is about Cory, the Hollywood closeted biflexible D list celebrity, people. This forum is for us LGBGQ community and we welcome het/straight allies NOT fangurl fruitflies homophobes and publicity trolls that need to get the fuck out. Go back to your fandom tumblrs/blogs. Read through the thread - this guy has so much to hide. There are threesome MMF pics of him.
- *LGBTQ correction
- So...Cory's officially not gay anymore?? ;)
- I guess not, officially.
- WTF people. Folks like Cory who have in the past or currently been physically/sexually involved with the same gender & who don't identify with the classic gay/bi/queer labels are quite common. A term used in HIV/AIDS prevention/treatment: Men who have sex with men or MSMs.
- All right, I'll bite. What pictures and where, r329?
- His head is oddly shaped.
- What is the deal with Cory and Leah? Some sort of publicity stunt? Or bearding for each other? Or both?
- Cory checks into rehab.
- what demons could he be dealing with?
- He is doing drugs again? What at shame. Wonder if the pressure of his SO public relationship with Lea has to do anything in this: first he is sober and out of drugs for 10 years , got a job in a popular tv show 4 years ago, fame, money, in a band and still sober with all of this, Then one year ago he is with Lea getting pap everytime they are together, promoting their romance , and so in love and what happens? The guy is in rehab.
- Bearding with Lea would make anyone need to get high.
- Almost two year and I still believe that Lea and COry are not a trust couple. Both of them are gays.