Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item!- Ben Affleck has been drinking again

“ It was pretty obvious the A list actor/sometime director was drinking again and acting like it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2024 9:23 AM

I'm shocked!

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2024 7:34 PM

Water?

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2024 7:42 PM

Let's go to the tape!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2024 8:43 PM

I'd be an alkie too if I were shacked up with J Lo.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2024 8:45 PM

The best was when Tom hit the stage and made fun of Affleck being a “big movie star” and naming his BOMBS and then says something about Ben Affleck never making bad choices in a sarcastic way. People feel he was throwing a jab at Ben marrying J Lo

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2024 8:50 PM

Sounds coked up to me

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2024 10:36 PM

Was Matt Damon there?

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2024 10:45 PM

As a gentle reminder, the Editor asked me to remind you that Enty has been defrocked as a fake. His BIs are total BS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2024 10:50 PM

r4 = Mariah

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2024 10:53 PM

Ben reeks of booze and regret.

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2024 10:53 PM

Good for him. Do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't hurt anyone.

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2024 11:08 PM

I think he was trying to be a comedian and funny when he’s not. If he had just been himself and not tried to jazz it up he would’ve been ok.

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2024 7:35 AM

OP needs to be banned after pushing that fake MAGA site day after day.

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2024 8:07 AM

R13 have you seen your own posting history?

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2024 9:14 AM

Along with the celeb net worth sites, I love the DL’s credulous devotion to this made-up blind item nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2024 9:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!