Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

No worries, Young Hollywood’s Biggest Star Timmy Chalamet will be in attendance at tonights Met Gala

Tonight will have many A Listers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 10, 2024 2:05 AM

Bad photo, makes his nip look misplaced.

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2024 7:05 PM

Not even an essence of nip.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2024 7:07 PM

Her dress will be beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2024 7:08 PM

Interested to see the photos tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2024 7:11 PM

Really hairless guys creep me out for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2024 7:14 PM

I adore really hairless guys.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2024 7:23 PM

I really hope this is true and that he and Kylie make their Met debut together. The more damage Kylie does to his career the better.

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2024 7:27 PM

He's dating Kylie Minogue?

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2024 7:36 PM

Who is this fucking freak who's obsessed with this Chalamet idiot? He posts every five minutes about this nonentity.

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2024 7:38 PM

I realize I'm not of the A-list (not even the D-list)...but doesn't having this event on a Monday seem kind of...something? strange? lame? like it's being shoved into a calendar? Or does having it on a Monday mean better attendance and more $$$ b/c it doesn't conflict with weekend events?

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2024 7:56 PM

R10 it’s been on a Monday for years now

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2024 7:58 PM

Anna only hunts on Mondays.

by Anonymousreply 12May 6, 2024 7:58 PM

A listers = TikTok influencers and baby mamas.

by Anonymousreply 13May 6, 2024 8:12 PM

R10 quite the opposite. An odd day in May is perfect for maximum visibility —literally no one in NYC could dare to compete.

by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2024 9:06 PM

R10 Thursday is the traditional night for any serious fundraiser…fashion week is in the rear view mirror, as are the major cultural draws—the Met, ABT, NYCB, Broadway, the Phil.

People will start their summer in three weeks. It’s a great slot to grab the celebs and rake in $.

by Anonymousreply 15May 6, 2024 9:11 PM

R11, I know. I just only got around to asking this year. Thanks for all the answers to my question, R15, R14, R12, R11. R12, thanks for the image of Anna as a werewolf in a bad teen vampire flick!

by Anonymousreply 16May 6, 2024 9:54 PM

This thread aged well although I am surprised he didn't attend. A room full of celebrities, cameras, and chaps and he says no.

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2024 3:12 AM

Great job OP! Well I guess either he was busy filming that Dylan flop or the Kardashian contract really is up.

by Anonymousreply 18May 9, 2024 5:16 PM

Of all the award shows I don’t watch, this is the one I most don’t watch.

by Anonymousreply 19May 10, 2024 2:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!