Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gorgon Ivanka may be on board for Trump 2.0

And Demon-doll Jared?

These two rancid grifting cunts were NOT "the adults in the room." šŸ˜±

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 7, 2024 3:31 AM

Guess what OP

You can call them all the names you want, but they will be in the White House all the same because Joe Biden, who knew his approval wasnā€™t good enough to run for reelection, decided to do it anyway and is now losing

I hope your retarded ass enjoys coming up with stupid nicknames because you will have four years to do it thanks to Uncle Joe Stal, I mean, Biden, delivering the country to them

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2024 10:17 AM

Trump will never set foot in the White House again.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2024 10:23 AM

R1 De Nile, River in Egypt, party of one?

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2024 10:24 AM

R2 Trump will easily be reelected thanks to Joe

Joe declined to have the Justice Department pursue a trial until it was too late to affect the election, because he wanted an ā€œeasyā€ opponent

Now he is running on a referendum reelection and most people do not like the direction the country is going, so they will vote for the only other option they have

R3?I donā€™t thin you understand how this works

You do not put ā€œDe Nileā€ you when you do ā€œRiver in Egyptā€. What would be the point? You just say ā€œRiver in Egyptā€

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2024 11:15 AM

Blame Anna Wintour. Ivanka will help him even if itā€™s only at the margins and she would have stayed out longer, if not permanently, if she had been able to make more progress socially in the last few years. Iā€™m guessing she has made next to zero progress, but a Met Ball invite would have more than made up for it.

I sort of think that if Trump were to win and take office he might dial back some of his worst qualities, knowing that itā€™s definitely his last term and that history will judge some of his grosser pandering very harshly. But Iā€™m probably wrong.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2024 12:00 PM

He ain't winning anything except the occasional bingo game at the prison he's headed in.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2024 12:08 PM

Trump has never dialed back any of his worst qualities. In his first term there were others who managed to do some of that. But they wonā€™t be there in a second term and Trump will not only have zero constraints but zero consequences

Oh and R4 is nuts. Biden did not ā€œdeclineā€ to have the Justice Department do anything. He is hands off with DOJ.

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2024 12:10 PM

[quote]I sort of think that if Trump were to win and take office he might dial back some of his worst qualities, knowing that itā€™s definitely his last term and that history will judge some of his grosser pandering very harshly.

You really think he's going to change? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

People said that same stupid shit the first time around. Once he wins, he will act more "presidential". NOT.

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2024 12:22 PM

[quote]Biden did not ā€œdeclineā€ to have the Justice Department do anything. He is hands off with DOJ.

Well very clearly since he permitted his own Attorney General to release a report calling him a senile old man

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2024 12:25 PM

He and Lara Trump have spelled out loud several times now that his second term would be all about payback and revenge. What part of that says "dialling back his worst qualities" to you, r5?

There was a running joke from Trump's first term where delusional pundits would say "this is the day Trump became president". And it just never fucking happened.

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2024 12:27 PM

And that report was written by a MAGAt and immediately proven to be a bunch of lies.

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2024 12:29 PM

R11 except that Merrick Garland chose the MAGAT and then released the whole unredacted report which he didnā€™t have to do

So is Garland a MAGAT? If so doesnā€™t Biden deserve blame for appointing him?

by Anonymousreply 12May 6, 2024 12:35 PM

The only thing Donny "mushroom dick" Dump is likely to win in the years to come is early parole. Ivanka is allowing this "Idea of suppor" to be floated because the Dump campaign is pressuring the family and others perceived to have distanced themselves from the Mango-Linni to publicly signal they are still supporters even if they have "reservations" the strategy is to get independents to swing toward Dump because independents are generally known to be even less informed and inclined to make important decisions (like who to vote for) based on flimsy, anecdotal data. Ivanka and Jared will NOT do anything more than a few perfunctory leaks (like the one from Vanity Fair linked here) and MAYBE a few appearances and quotes if the Orange Dotard maintains some political viability throughout the summer.

The person raging about Biden is misinformed but has a point (like many independent voters) Biden does need to continue to close the confidence /inflation gap and the internal numbers indicate that is beginning to happen. This will be more evident in the next few months. NIETHER campaign is worried about the cult.die hard supporters of Shitlerette who are now wearing message t shirts emboldened and emblazaned with "Real Men Wear Diapers" They are dead voters, nothing will move them. In short, Dump will lose because he won't be able to move enough independent voters to his dark campsite of doom.

Yes, the youth vote is in question powered by some of the same daddy issues certain posters are revealing in this thread along with a general misunderstanding of political manipulation and Middle East politics. Yes, there are holes in the Dem coalition, but the Orange Pustule lacks the flexibility to get independents, despite a really expert campaign leadership who arrogantly think they can replicate 2016 by duping the American public and destroying democracy.

by Anonymousreply 13May 6, 2024 12:49 PM

[quote]The person raging about Biden is misinformed but has a point (like many independent voters) Biden does need to continue to close the confidence /inflation gap and the internal numbers indicate that is beginning to happen.

No they do not. Numbers show that Biden continues to lose ground.

Why do you lie like this?

by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2024 1:06 PM

[quote]I hope your retarded ass enjoys coming up with stupid nicknames

Because statesmanlike philosopher-king Trump would never lower himself to create such a tone.

by Anonymousreply 15May 6, 2024 1:06 PM

Thatā€™s all Trump does. Come up with stupid nicknames.

And he will still beat Biden because enough people do not like the direction of the country.

It doesnā€™t matter how ā€œdecentā€ Biden is. People do not want him to continue to be President.

by Anonymousreply 16May 6, 2024 1:13 PM

R12 you keep undermining your own lame argument. First you claim Biden wouldnā€™t LET DOJ go after Trump. Then you claim DOJ is run by MAGAts. Make up your mind.

DOJ is supposed to be independent in any case. And right now it is going after Trump for his crimes. It is not going after Biden because even the MAGAt admitted Biden did not commit ant crimes.

by Anonymousreply 17May 6, 2024 1:16 PM

[quote] No they do not. Numbers show that Biden continues to lose ground.

I am referencing INTERNAL campaign data that indicates key demographic groups in key areas are moving toward Biden and away from Dump and from RFK and whatever other crackpot is cashing their checks in rubles. All campaigns rely on internal data that is not made public and is not decipherable for most people including journalists.

[quote] Why do you lie?

When I do lie, I always make sure I know the actual truth. This is how campaigns function. You can't win if you don't know you are losing, Which brings me to you: The certainty you feel is an illusion, probably based on personal issues. You are correct that Biden has problems with many voters and yes, those problems could get worse before they get better or never get better. Biden is on schedule, though, to win. I allow these are tumultuous times. I feel fairly comfortable in stating you are being manipulated in ways you don't have the skills to yet identify. You don't really know what your choices AND because you don't like your choices, you are enraged and engaged in a burn it all down mentality. That's fine and your absolute right, but hopefully you are wrong and internal campaign data indicates you are.

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2024 1:18 PM

R17 clearly you have never seen someone play Devils Advocate. Are you autistic or something?

Bidenā€™s DOJ did not pursue an investigation into January 6 until two years when it would certainly be too late. But it investigated Biden as soon as he disclosed he had mistakenly take some files, appointed a prejudiced special counsel and then released the embarrassing report. Why?

by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2024 1:21 PM

[quote]I am referencing INTERNAL campaign data

Oh! So youā€™re insane.

Is the internal campaign data in the room right now?

by Anonymousreply 20May 6, 2024 1:22 PM

R19, maybe because you are not playing devilā€™s advocate. You are simply wrong and you clearly seem to miss a lot. At the same time DOJ was investigating Biden for keeping classified records they were ALSO investigating Pence for the same thing and ALSO declined to charge him.

by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2024 1:38 PM

Did Merrick Garland release a report calling Pence a forgetful old man?

by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2024 1:43 PM

I believe you are arguing with the 'Nikki Haley is a Stalking Horse' troll (wacko).

Just letting you know.

by Anonymousreply 23May 6, 2024 1:45 PM

There's daddy's will to consider. Also, the Arabs who loaned Jarvanka money didn't do it for nothing: they want an operative inside the White House.

She's not selling schmattas anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 6, 2024 1:53 PM

I've always found Ivanka to be the most dangerous of all the trump spawn.

Junior and Eric are just so obviously only in it for the fame and the cash, but Ivanka somehow has people convinced she is above it all. She's the "smart" one. She's the "nice" one. She's just a mom who loves her kids.

All bullshit.

She is a venal, grasping piece of shit con artist like the rest of her hideous family. She just wrapped it all up in a prettier package,

by Anonymousreply 25May 6, 2024 1:54 PM

Wrapped like a Christmas or Hanukkah present. Made pretty on the outside with cosmetic wrapping, hiding the rotten gift inside.

She needs to scrub the internet of her "before" pictures.

The two of them actually think the "Barbie and Ken" look is a thing.

by Anonymousreply 26May 6, 2024 2:36 PM

That whole family cannot help themselves.

by Anonymousreply 27May 6, 2024 3:06 PM

This is obviously because Biden's poll numbers recently haven't been the best and she thinks daddy has a decent chance of winning a second term now.

by Anonymousreply 28May 6, 2024 3:13 PM

[quote] I believe you are arguing with the 'Nikki Haley is a Stalking Horse' troll (wacko).

Did the tard troll ever retract his/her/its theory about Trump being paid to drop out so Nimrata could swoop in? I think that troll is also the Aspie troll. It was fun to bat around that troll like a cat toy, but then it became tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 29May 6, 2024 3:24 PM

R29 yes I said I was wrong. I was also wrong about Gavin Newsom.

Now I simply think the Democrats want to lose the election for mysterious, Producers-type reasons.

by Anonymousreply 30May 6, 2024 3:33 PM

I'm sure three times will be the charm, r30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 6, 2024 3:36 PM

If Trump ends up rehabilitated, it makes sense for Ivanka to hitch her wagon to him.

by Anonymousreply 32May 6, 2024 4:03 PM

Will she be hitching her pussy to him again too?

by Anonymousreply 33May 6, 2024 4:06 PM

The Biden will lose troll is so tiresome.

The election is a referendum on whether you want Trump to destroy America. Voters donā€™t want that. Hence, Trump will lose.

by Anonymousreply 34May 6, 2024 4:09 PM

Will she visit him in jail?

by Anonymousreply 35May 6, 2024 4:10 PM

This thread is awash in freeper cunt fuckitude.

by Anonymousreply 36May 6, 2024 4:11 PM

R35 8 Ball says "Donā€™t count on it"

by Anonymousreply 37May 6, 2024 4:34 PM

Daddy says I French kiss the best!

by Anonymousreply 38May 6, 2024 4:37 PM

She has missed the smell of him. That fecal/BO/cheap makeup/Aquanet stench has her panting, in heat. It was inevitable, girl's gotta have that three incher back in her life!

by Anonymousreply 39May 6, 2024 4:40 PM

Ivanka has a fetish for yeti pubes and mushroom cocklet.

by Anonymousreply 40May 6, 2024 4:51 PM

CUNT

by Anonymousreply 41May 6, 2024 5:00 PM

[quote]I'm sure three times will be the charm, [R30].

It's the fourth or fifth time, isn't it? Joe didn't step down during the SOTU, didn't step down by March 30, Gavin Newsom isn't the Democratic nominee, Nikki Haley isn't the Republican nominee, etc. etc.

He claims to see patterns the rest of don't, but he seems to be ignoring his own pattern of inept predictions.

by Anonymousreply 42May 6, 2024 5:04 PM

A feckless cunt, R41.

by Anonymousreply 43May 6, 2024 5:11 PM

[quote]You do not put ā€œDe Nileā€ you when you do ā€œRiver in Egyptā€. What would be the point? You just say ā€œRiver in Egyptā€.

That makes absolutely no sense.

by Anonymousreply 44May 6, 2024 5:19 PM

How much money do these grifters need?

by Anonymousreply 45May 6, 2024 5:19 PM

[QUOTE] That makes absolutely no sense.

Are you surprised? That was one of the retarded Trump trolls.

by Anonymousreply 46May 6, 2024 5:24 PM

r5 Trump was asked again last week if he would be a dictator and his answer was that he thought the people might kind of like it. He is so sick.

by Anonymousreply 47May 6, 2024 5:35 PM

Theyā€™re all a bunch of greedy, grasping grifters.

This cunt sees dollar signs, thatā€™s the ONLY reason she is saying anything.

That two billion is for BoneSaw to fuck The Mandriod raw. Vanky needs her OWN income.

by Anonymousreply 48May 6, 2024 5:37 PM

Actually, they all think they got away with everything and think Trump will win again and they will never have to worry ever after. They are in for a very big surprise.

by Anonymousreply 49May 6, 2024 5:39 PM

That's an old photo of her. She's been starving herself, probably with ozempic and her old face is starting re-emerge

by Anonymousreply 50May 6, 2024 5:40 PM

Pic please?

by Anonymousreply 51May 6, 2024 5:46 PM

For the asshole troll who keeps claiming Biden will lose:

The latest ABC News/Ipsos poll of LIKELY VOTERS shows President Biden with a 49% to 45% lead over trump.

And an NPR/PBS News hour poll shows President Biden with an even BIGGER lead, 52% to 47%.

by Anonymousreply 52May 6, 2024 6:22 PM

^ Simon Rosenberg just posted a piece about how these polls were based on likely voters, not just adults. They are more accurate, plus he brought up Democrats overperfming in all of these recent elections.

by Anonymousreply 53May 6, 2024 6:28 PM

Overperforming

by Anonymousreply 54May 6, 2024 6:29 PM

I can't help but wonder if the campaign has asked her to step in as Trump's dementia symptoms grow worse. She was said to be one of the few who was able to influence him or reason with him during the 2016 campaign. He will likely become increasingly defiant with his campaign advisors on top of his mental unraveling. I do not envy them, but I'm filled with glee thinking of the hell they're currently living in dealing with him and his conditions.

by Anonymousreply 55May 6, 2024 10:52 PM

Once dementia sets in there is no calming influence. All she can do is keep the cameras away and the diapers from overflowing

by Anonymousreply 56May 6, 2024 10:57 PM

[quote] For the asshole troll who keeps claiming Biden will lose

Itā€™s the electoral college, moron! Trump leads in every state he needs to win and then some.

by Anonymousreply 57May 6, 2024 11:02 PM

R56 - Sometimes, a familiar long-known face and voice can be comforting. If there's anyone he feels he can trust it would be her. He might have gotten to a phase where he doesn't recognize newer faces in his life and gets agitated by this. As I finished that sentence, I remember he misidentified E. Jean Carroll as Marla Maples. Medication can help to calm. Not Adderall!

by Anonymousreply 58May 7, 2024 3:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!