Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queen Rania of Jordan defends anti-Israel push on campuses: ‘They are protesting for justice’

“A lot of them are well-read, thoughtful young individuals who know exactly what they’re protesting. They are protesting for justice.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 9, 2024 7:07 AM

she needs to shut her mouth and stay in her place.

also why doesn’t she cover her head?

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2024 9:16 AM

She's Palestinian, it's no surprise that she has a different view from the average American.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2024 9:27 AM

The protestors don't know why they're protesting. They do so to get woke points.

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2024 9:42 AM

The only credentials this woman has is she's fucking the right person (the king). Who cares what she thinks. Has Jordan taken in any Gazan refugees? Yeah, thought so.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2024 11:44 AM

You do realize that Jordan will not allow the "refugees" into your country Rania.

None of the Arab states are willing to take in or even help their Palestinian cousins.

For reasons well known to all parties.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2024 11:46 AM

They're protesting against US support of Israel, r3, said support being what sustains Israel in its ethnic cleansing campaign.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2024 11:46 AM

Let’s send all those college protesters to help on the frontlines.

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2024 11:46 AM

R4, she is a Palestinian refugee herself, but Jordan shouldn't take any Gazan refugees in, in fact, no one should - trying to create refugees is just a tactic by Israel to remove all the Palestinians from Gaza so that Israel can then annex it. The Gazans should all stay exactly where they are in Gaza and Israel should stop attacking citizens en masse.

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2024 11:49 AM

There shouldn't be a front line, r7. Israel should stop attacking civilians and creating a war situation.

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2024 11:49 AM

Pretty sure the Palestinians created the war situation, the invasion of Rafah is happening so they better get out of the way. In any war there are refugees. We all know why Jordan won't help.

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2024 11:51 AM

I don't know why Jordan won't help, R10 -- I have very little knowledge of the ancient history and the complexities of the current situation. Some years ago, I tried to research the history, but everything I tried to read seemed to be strongly biased, one way or the other -- so I stopped trying.

Could you tell me more about it?

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2024 12:11 PM

R11 - they have a tendency to try to overthrow the king:

In September 1970, the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) attempted to seize power from Jordan's King Hussein, and the Jordanian military forcefully confronted them. In response, the militant faction Black September was founded in 1971 to assassinate the King and seek revenge on the military. The name Black September commemorates the violent clash between Palestinians and Hashemites, which resulted in the expulsion or killing of thousands of Palestinians and the PLO's expulsion from Jordan. This conflict is also known as the Jordanian Civil War or Black September

by Anonymousreply 12May 6, 2024 12:14 PM

She has to be the the apologist for her husband as Jordan helped in taking down the Iranian missiles. Like Saudi Arabia, they cannot be seen as TOO pro Israel.

by Anonymousreply 13May 6, 2024 12:14 PM

She's right

by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2024 12:19 PM

R9

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 6, 2024 12:28 PM

She realises if America changes its foreign policy and cuts its monetary support to its Middle East "allies" off the back of these protests Jordan's in the firing line as well right? 95% of the reason America cares about the Levant is due to Israel.

by Anonymousreply 16May 6, 2024 12:31 PM

There is always a Portia ready to humiliate Shylock for expecting what he was promised,

The world has never tolerated Jews fighting back. This was a bitter truth even in the 1940s.

by Anonymousreply 17May 6, 2024 12:33 PM

Thanks, R12!

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2024 12:39 PM

There's a significant Palestinian population living in Jordan. She knows exactly what she is doing. I don't think most people fully appreciate the balancing act the Muslim countries are engaged in right now because of Netanyahu's belligerence. Hamas is evil. But it's like a cancer they are intent on crushing so it doesn't spread. Netanyahu is making everything very difficult. He needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2024 1:21 PM

[quote] said support being what sustains Israel in its ethnic cleansing campaign.

Same old boring ass lies.

by Anonymousreply 20May 6, 2024 3:19 PM

r8 why is that bad. Removal fixes the issue. if the two sides can't play nice then one of them needs to leave.

by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2024 3:34 PM

😊😊

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2024 6:35 PM

That's right, r21, Israel needs to leave Gaza and all the Palestinian territories. Thanks, at least, for admitting that your goal is expulsion of the Gazans from their land so that Israel can take it over and claim it as part of the Israeli state.

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2024 11:10 AM

fuck the "Gazans" and the terrorists they shelter.

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2024 11:37 AM

Yes, r24, we know you want to kill them all.

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2024 12:21 PM

Hamas has now, for the second time this week and by its own proud admission, bombed the major Rafah crossing. This will slow or block humanitarian assistance from entering. Freedom fighters, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 26May 9, 2024 12:35 AM

[QUOTE]I don't know why Jordan won't help, [R10]

Well, the Palestinians assassinated current King Abdullah II's great grandfather and almost succeeded killing his father Hussein whose military medals deflected a bullet.

Trump scared the living daylights out of Abdullah by saying Jordan would get the West Bank under some cockamamie "peace plan" he had. Wherever Palestinians go, trouble in the form of their leadership follows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 9, 2024 2:13 AM

Who dis bitch?

by Anonymousreply 28May 9, 2024 3:15 AM

Indeed.

by Anonymousreply 29May 9, 2024 5:53 AM

People who read.

by Anonymousreply 30May 9, 2024 5:58 AM

Right on, Queen Rania!!

by Anonymousreply 31May 9, 2024 5:58 AM

I love how a pampered Palestinian Queen Rania got a thumbs up from her unchallenged and unrequited ignorance.

It should be a Datalounge Aria about the inherent victimhood or maybe danger she brought into the Hashemite Dynasty as even one of her forebearers tried to kill her husband's immediate paternal line.

by Anonymousreply 32May 9, 2024 6:16 AM

Am I supposed to get angry at Muslims in the Middle East who support other Muslims in the Middle East? Or Jews who support Israel? I have nothing to do with Middle East, I have no power to change things, these ME wars have been going on all my life. I had no power to stop the Gulf War or the Iraq/Afghanistan War though I didn’t want them. We tried to protest for these wars and media ignored us.

But the media goes bonkers when it involves Israel.

Been here, done that.

by Anonymousreply 33May 9, 2024 6:17 AM

[QUOTE]I had no power to stop the Gulf War or the Iraq/Afghanistan War though I didn’t want them. We tried to protest for these wars and media ignored us. But the media goes bonkers when it involves Israel. Been here, done that.

Then why don't *YOU* realize you're saying absolutely NOTHING in your admissions?

by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2024 6:47 AM

STFU R34.

by Anonymousreply 35May 9, 2024 6:55 AM

I would absolutely love if you can tell me more about myself, r35.

Please, decimate me with my long, long HATRED as proof of my issues, yet "BOY, OH FUCKING BOY." You are dead and long GONE, BITCH, CUNT. Not AMAZED AT ALL that an IDIOT doesn't, carefully or slowly demonstrate his numerous, MONUMENTAL, totally FECAL in his own BULLSHIT matter, REPEATEDLY AGAIN?!

by Anonymousreply 36May 9, 2024 7:04 AM

^^Yes, overboard, but true.

by Anonymousreply 37May 9, 2024 7:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!