Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why did ioLa hate Cheryl so much?

He used to chase her around Datalounge, calling her a cunt and telling her that her pussy stinks!

Meanwhile, Cheryl was hall monitoring everyone and everything, and constantly calling upon the "Editor" to do something about all the "filth" on this website.

Those two were crazy.

I wonder what ever happened to them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2024 3:58 PM

Cheryl was before my time. I’m surprised she’s a real person.

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2024 6:16 AM

You can still smell her around here R1. It's in the walls.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2024 6:22 AM

IIRC correctly, Iola always responded to every one of Cheryl's posts with 'Cheryl is a cunt'. I think the very first time was in a heated argument over a boy band. The 'My Pussy Stinks' came much, much later, long after Cheryl and Iola had left.

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2024 6:34 AM

Last I saw of Cheryl, she was at the supermarket stomping her Crocs at anyone who tried to get into the 10 Items or Less line with too many items. As she walked out, she stopped the manager and said loudly, "ACTUALLY, it's '10 Items or FEWER.'"

She's usually pleasant enough to talk to, unless you bring up Lance Bass, Ricky Martin, or Wentworth Miller.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2024 3:43 PM

Before Lance Bass came out, Cheryl vehemently argued with anyone who said he was gay and she would report them to the “Editor”. Someone would inevitably respond with “my pussy stinks” and sign as Cheryl. ioLa would post “Cheryl is a cunt”.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2024 3:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!