Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Best American region for finding tops?

What is the best region in the US as a Black bottom? Is it the West coast or the Northeast/New England? I’m trying to find a place I can vibe with without people assuming “BCC top” the second they see me.

*The Midwest is definitely not on my radar anymore,

by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2024 4:23 PM

Its the same 25% of gay men everywhere. Top shortage, bottom surplus.

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2024 12:04 AM

Pack your bags, OP!

Atlanta awaits!

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2024 12:08 AM

I thought it read, "Best American Religion for finding Tops?"

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2024 12:22 AM

Methodist?

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2024 12:24 AM

Universal Unitarian, clearly.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2024 3:09 AM

Mmm, Atlanta is fun. But I wouldn’t want to live there to be honest R2.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2024 3:16 AM

Georgia. Haven't you seen " Deliverance," OP?

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2024 11:53 AM

Sorry, OP the Midwest is where the real men are, not the effete sissies on the coasts.

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2024 3:08 PM

Philly has majority tops/vers.

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2024 3:17 PM

Chicago dykes

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2024 3:21 PM

I know a black bottom in TX with a white country boy/“vaquero” fetish and he cleans up.

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2024 3:47 PM

I read this in Colman Domingo’s voice in a sketch from “The Big Gay Sketch Show.”

by Anonymousreply 12May 6, 2024 3:49 PM

Certainly not Columbus, Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 13May 6, 2024 3:51 PM

But then they are always quick to through those legs up for cock somehow R8. Eh, I do not think that is true haha.

by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2024 4:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!