Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New tapes reveal MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell meltdown in 2020 election deposition

[quote]Prominent Donald Trump supporter and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell repeatedly lost his temper, left the room and swore at opposing counsel during a series of depositions earlier this year, according to newly released videos and transcripts.

[quote]The extraordinary interviews were conducted as part of a defamation lawsuit brought by Dr. Eric Coomer, former director of product strategy and security at Dominion Voting Systems, who has accused Lindell of repeatedly defaming him in public and online following Trump’s loss in the 2020 presidential race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 6, 2024 1:48 PM

Collection of the juiciest bits. He starts melting down seconds after giving his name for the record. My favourite is the one at 22-ML2.14 when the opposing counsel triggers him by implying his pillows are lumpy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2023 3:49 PM

Bankrupt and jail him - next.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2023 3:53 PM

R1 - I have replayed that three times, 😂.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2023 3:56 PM

r3 Glad you managed to catch it in time, the link creator has unfortunately disabled it since then. Too much traffic, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2023 3:59 PM

These nut jobs cannot be good for their brands. Elon Musk at Tesla and Lindell at MyPillow are terrible leadership/social examples.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2023 3:59 PM

Black Box voring is a real problem, but the Republicans making a big stink about is actually an admission of guilt of how they behaved when they controlled the voting machine companies.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2023 4:03 PM

That’s some really crazy pillow talk, Mike.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2023 4:03 PM

voting not voring obviously

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2023 4:04 PM

Link works again, apparently.

I really wonder what's gonna happen to Lindell years from now. He apparently took out millions in loans for his business this year, he's so very screwed.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2023 4:04 PM

He had to leave the room during the deposition to go take a hit off the crack pipe.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2023 4:07 PM

Meanwhile our "allies" at Logo are airing his commercials incessantly.

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2023 4:13 PM

[quote] voting not voring obviously

Oh thank Christ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2023 4:20 PM

Do not scold me!

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2023 4:27 PM

These fuckers are scary! Between his Orange Just For Men Hair Color (its not Creme Brulee like Miss Warwick's) and his psychotic demeanor- This country is just fucked and mental illness really does run rampant.

That is one sick man.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2023 4:52 PM

You just know he has hundreds of guns at his house.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2023 4:53 PM

But Tesla stock has recovered, R5. It was as low as $123, now it’s close to $250. He’s not as hated by investors as we thought he was.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2023 6:42 PM

These unhinged assholes are always so very thin-skinned. Everyone of them. Why?

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2023 9:35 PM

Because they’re drug addled megalomaniacs

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2023 9:48 PM

You know these videos will be played in court during the trial to show the jury the real Mike Lindell.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2023 7:59 PM

I can see your dirty pillows! And your lumpy pillows!

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2023 8:20 PM

Every single link is him raging. The last one (#35) is where he steps out of the deposition AND CALLS BANNON’s WAR ROOM. He complains about the lawsuit against a fine employee-owned company that doesn’t deserve this and then slides smoothly into a sales pitch for all his products now on sale! get ‘em while they last! Did you know we have mattresses?

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2023 8:47 PM

Here is a better clip:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2023 9:56 PM

Where's a small amount of fentanyl inadvertently mixed in with some furtively purchased street drugs when you really need it?

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2023 10:22 PM

Which Cokehead rants more? Him or Jr.?

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2023 12:59 AM

I live that the "lumpy pillow" comment triggered him into a total meltdown.😂🤣😂

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2023 3:29 AM

MyTantrum.com

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2023 3:49 AM

He belongs in a white padded room in a jacket that does up from the back. Everybody knows it.

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2023 4:00 AM

He's a former drug addict turned fundi so his brain is fried and filled with garbage.

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2023 4:03 AM

Remember: it's not just about them... it's about ALL of us. Your freedom. Your way of life. They're coming for you.

by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2023 7:09 AM

Poor delusional Crackie, you just know he's going to lose everything, end up back on the streets and pick up the pipe again.

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2023 8:26 AM

It’s like Dottie Hinkle all over again.

by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2023 9:10 AM

I bet Mike Lindell doesn't even recycle.

by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2023 10:46 AM

Oh yes he does! Have you seen whats in those pillows? Pure garbage. Well, shredded memory foam to be exact. The stuff the other guys threw away. Pennies on the dollar, that's how he got it started.

by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2023 10:50 AM

A grown man who throws a hissyfit like this, is a psychopath. He ought to be shunned. Adults need to be held to higher standards than three year olds.

by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2023 11:00 AM

MyPillowBiter

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2023 11:00 AM

They are lumpy pillows.

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2023 11:22 AM

He just keeps saying the same thing over and over, picking up his sheath of papers repeatedly. He has virtually no understanding of the law or legal procedings. And now Trump won't even take his calls. He's losing everything, and for what? Paranoid delusions about 'freedom' and 'America' and 'persecution'.

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2023 12:23 PM

I'm pretty sure he's relapsed on something already, r30.

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2023 1:46 PM

His behavior hasn't changed. He used to snort cocaine. Now he snorts religion.

by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2023 2:22 PM

His pillows really are crap. Pure fucking garbage, just like him.

by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2023 2:52 PM

Can you imagine being his attorney and trying to rein in the crazy? He's made Coomer's lawyer's job that much easier, just press play in court and let the jury watch Lindell in action.

by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2023 3:04 PM

John Oliver showed this last night on This Week Tonight.....and made some hilarious comments and then highlighted the MANY reviews on Amazon that claim the MY PILLOW is......"lumpy."

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2023 3:23 PM

That is one terrified dude.

Seems to me his drugs and his cult god have worn off and, for the first time, he’s starting to realize how epically fucked he is.

He was drugged up on (coke? meth?) and orange for so long and believed all the lies that the first time he has to start facing accountability, his pea brain can’t handle it. He doesn’t have the emotional or mental capacity to understand what’s happening or why he is responsible for his own behavior.

He’s been abandoned by his lord and master to face the music and he’s terrified. He will lose everything and go to prison before he admits his actions were wrong or he’s responsible.

by Anonymousreply 43October 2, 2023 3:26 PM

Just the kind of guy I want as part of my president's private advisors.

I do believe he's wearing a hairpiece.

by Anonymousreply 44October 2, 2023 3:39 PM

[quote] He apparently took out millions in loans for his business this year, he's so very screwed.

Everything Trump Touches Dies

by Anonymousreply 45October 2, 2023 3:43 PM

"He’s been abandoned by his lord and master to face the music and he’s terrified. He will lose everything and go to prison before he admits his actions were wrong or he’s responsible."

So in that respect Lindell is no different than the idiots at Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and Neo-Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 46October 2, 2023 3:47 PM

[quote]I do believe he's wearing a hairpiece.

It's not a hairpiece -- it's a MyToupée™.

by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2023 4:02 PM

R47 Does it act as a tin foil hat?

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2023 4:03 PM

To think this unhinged thing had access to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2023 4:28 PM

"Just the kind of guy I want as part of my president's private advisors."

I think that's it. He promised him some prestgious position if Lindell got out there and hustled for Trump. But Lindell has been too loony even for Trump, and Turd is ghosting him.

All these people are going down and Trump's going golfing.

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2023 6:05 PM

[quote]and Trump's going golfing.

Not today, r50.

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2023 6:22 PM

The former fake POTUS had a prior engagement today.

He stepped in front of the cameras at the lunch break in order to insult and degrade the judge.

So that's good fun for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 52October 2, 2023 8:41 PM

Not surprising but odd when you think about how Trump attracted so many drug addicts and alcoholics. Supposedly Rudy was so liquored up all the time someone was always required to be with him in the White House so he could say what he needed to say and then get politely walked out without him realizing it.

by Anonymousreply 53October 3, 2023 12:57 AM

You'd have to be high or drunk to deal with Fuckface von Clownstick and his endless projective vomit of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 54October 3, 2023 3:32 AM

^^^ projectile

by Anonymousreply 55October 3, 2023 3:35 AM

[quote]His brain is fried and filled with garbage.

Mmmmmmmmm...oh, Greg, if you can whip up that dish and pass along the recipe, that would be great.

by Anonymousreply 56October 3, 2023 4:26 AM

The entire gop are methed out whorey retards.

by Anonymousreply 57October 3, 2023 6:31 AM

The best is yet to come!

by Anonymousreply 58October 3, 2023 6:42 AM

[quote]To think this unhinged thing had access to the White House.

Agreed. It's disturbing that Trump brought more right-wing lunatics into the White House than at any point in modern history.

by Anonymousreply 59October 3, 2023 6:45 AM

I need more on this toupee Lindell is wearing.

I swear it looked like a cheap Halloween rug, so shiny and fake looking.

by Anonymousreply 60October 3, 2023 7:06 PM

The problem isn't so much his lumpy pillows, but the lumps in his cocaine! ;o)

Crack is bac .... err, wack!

by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2023 7:24 PM

Lumpy....LUMPY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2023 11:59 PM

Didn't the Beav used to have a friend called Lumpy Rutherford?

Now we have Lumpy Lindell. I like the sound of that.

by Anonymousreply 63October 4, 2023 12:22 AM

Oh my stars! You think that hissy fit was bad? Why, it's nothing compared to when you're in bed with him and grab a hold of his bee-hind and whisper, "I love your lumpy pillahs."

by Anonymousreply 64October 4, 2023 1:18 AM

[quote]Didn't the Beav used to have a friend called Lumpy Rutherford?

Lumpy was Wally's and Eddie's friend.

by Anonymousreply 65October 4, 2023 3:27 AM

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if he got busted Delorean style smuggling cocaine across the boarder in his pillows?

by Anonymousreply 66October 4, 2023 3:35 AM

My name is Humpty, I like my pillows lumpy

by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2023 3:49 AM

He would lose his fucking mind if people began calling him Lumpy Lindell.

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2023 4:00 AM

Or the My Lumpy Pillow Guy.

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2023 4:00 AM

MyMeltdown

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2023 4:17 AM

You know that I have a following among Conservatives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 5, 2023 5:13 PM

His lawyers have filed a motion to withdraw from the Dominion defamation case because he's run out of money to pay them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 5, 2023 6:46 PM

Incredible. Of all the things to destroy your life and your multi-million dollar business over: Donald Trump, who wouldn't give him a nickel or the time of day or a single thought.

by Anonymousreply 73October 5, 2023 7:00 PM

r73 But he did give him the time of day, he even invited him to a White House meeting in the dying days of his presidency, which is when the press papped him with those martial law plans. That's exactly what Lindell can't get over – that he went from a crack addict to a "presidential adviser" and he keeps repeating that point over and over again when he's giving talks. He basically sees Trump as a Jesus-like figure.

by Anonymousreply 74October 5, 2023 7:12 PM

Was he invited in the final days? IIRC, he showed up and was allowed in, but aides were instructed to keep him away from Trump. Sidney Powell also became a similar figure.

by Anonymousreply 75October 5, 2023 7:53 PM

That's a good insight r74

by Anonymousreply 76October 6, 2023 10:54 AM

[quote]His lawyers have filed a motion to withdraw from the Dominion defamation case because he's run out of money to pay them.

Poor Pillow Guy, well you could always do what the rest of us would do and ask the court for a public defender. See, there are options. Cheer up, this wont last forever, just like your lumpy pillows.

by Anonymousreply 77October 6, 2023 10:57 AM

I don't think you can get a public defender for a civil suit.

by Anonymousreply 78October 6, 2023 11:03 AM

Good, then let Pillow guy represent himself. That should go well.

by Anonymousreply 79October 7, 2023 7:18 AM

Whoa. Roger Stone is certainly twitching up a storm in that deposition clip. His rage is barely under control, which is fun. I'd love to see him get arrested again and just lose whatever is left of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 80October 9, 2023 12:58 AM

Flipping out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 6, 2024 6:58 AM

He’s smoking crack LITERALLY

by Anonymousreply 82May 6, 2024 7:56 AM

Back on crack, I see

by Anonymousreply 83May 6, 2024 10:12 AM

He says he has 300,000 people on the ground and something he calls "The Great Petition".

Notice the tacky lion/Jesus image in the back. Barf!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 6, 2024 10:33 AM

*So the link doesn't work but yes, very much back on crack.

by Anonymousreply 85May 6, 2024 10:34 AM

#85, have the Nurse adjust the Security settings on the lounge computer.

by Anonymousreply 86May 6, 2024 1:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!